Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 2, 2015 11:46 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
All dem flags this chapter...

This felt like a Christmas date tbh. Raku must of felt like been part of heaven. And heh, another lock/key..
Apr 3, 2015 11:38 AM

Mar 2014
Dat pendant better open up soon!
"Did you really think I wouldn’t cheat just because I was already winning?" - Dread Emperor Terribilis II

"I chose glory and success. The box did not contain what was written on the lid." - Sand dan Glokta
Apr 3, 2015 11:43 AM

Jan 2014
i admit it was fun first time when Onodera and Raku got embarrassed and made all those funny faces 150 chapters ago...But now its just painful,why would someone deny something so strongly?She did not ask you two to have sex,she just said "go buy something together for me"

Anyways,had Haru panels/10
Apr 3, 2015 11:46 AM

Jul 2013
No Onodera, you don't look weird. You look [url=http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2015/14/1428086610-onodera.png]cute[/url] in anything anyway ...

Haru's playing mastermind and progression might be jeopardized once again in the next chapter.

Usual Kosaki/Raku chapter, I liked it.
Apr 3, 2015 12:06 PM

May 2013
Yep the worst possible scenario has happened.
Apr 3, 2015 12:07 PM

Aug 2014
If only these two could stop blushing like, in almost every frickin' panels..!

I'm pretty sure we've seen those Raku/Kosaki reactions to each other ton of times already..
It have been more than 160 chapters already, and these two didn't seem to have any progress at all. When will Kosaki just stop blushing and confess already..!
Apr 3, 2015 12:55 PM

Aug 2010
I face palmed so hard at the last page OTL

This is so stupid <_<

Well at least Kosaki was cute as hell. Damn she looks nice with stockings :L

And we got more proof Haru is best girl. All I care about...
Apr 3, 2015 1:05 PM

Jun 2009
Clearly the pendant is not from Earth due to all the bs it's causing...

The plot seems to turn away whenever the pendant is mentioned...
Apr 3, 2015 1:16 PM

Jun 2013
are they trying to make the pendant disappear so they can kill the plot and write only fillers again ?
Apr 3, 2015 1:21 PM

Dec 2013
I like that Raku and Kosaki have an opportunity to go on this date, but it's going to be pointless if Komi doesn't advance their relationship. The whole embarrassing gig is really fucking old, I wish Komi would make it so they are legit comfortable with each other when they are alone.

*Wishful thinking* I hope they end up on a first name basis at the end of this date.
Eh
Apr 3, 2015 1:28 PM

Jul 2009
this fucking shitty manga going down this route!!!?! if it werent for the hnghhh female casts, and the art, id be done with this shit long ago.
UGH.
just give me the moe blob slice of life. i dont need no half ass plot.
Apr 3, 2015 1:28 PM

Jun 2013
ImTheGuy said:
I like that Raku and Kosaki have an opportunity to go on this date, but it's going to be pointless if Komi doesn't advance their relationship. The whole embarrassing gig is really fucking old, I wish Komi would make it so they are legit comfortable with each other when they are alone.

*Wishful thinking* I hope they end up on a first name basis at the end of this date.

Bro you are asking for a lot even something as plot progression looks to be far from our reach
Apr 3, 2015 1:31 PM

May 2014
Ugh come on he loves Chitoge he should be with her right now or Marika I mean she's ill and needs him either of those two girls are better! Instead the shy and annoying onodera......... :(
Minori Kushieda Forever <3

Apr 3, 2015 1:37 PM

Apr 2011
Well I guess it will be picked up by that Marika loli or if it will be really be thrown then that will be a lot of trouble considering how big that mall is.

But wow they thought of confessing at the same time this will be good.
Apr 3, 2015 2:21 PM

Dec 2013
Symqn said:
ImTheGuy said:

Bro you are asking for a lot even something as plot progression looks to be far from our reach

Lol yea, its one hell of a wish.
Eh
Apr 3, 2015 2:39 PM

Feb 2012
What about the others' keys..
Apr 3, 2015 2:39 PM

Jan 2014
That last page made me criiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnge so hard. Really? Can we please just open the fucking pendant already?
I've long since given up on proper and frequent development and didn't care anymore, but this continuous teasing only to slap us in the face with some stupid shitty twist like on that last page makes it unbearable, aaaaargh.

loneywizard said:
i admit it was fun first time when Onodera and Raku got embarrassed and made all those funny faces 150 chapters ago...But now its just painful,why would someone deny something so strongly?She did not ask you two to have sex,she just said "go buy something together for me"

^^And this.
Apr 3, 2015 3:35 PM

Oct 2013
Apr 3, 2015 3:58 PM
Jan 2014
Ugh! Right when I thought Haru's shenanigans were taking us into familiar filler territory, suddenly the locket comes back into play! There has been a surprising amount of plot recently.
I guess it must be because they're 3rd years now, right? If it's christmas time, that means the school year is in it's last semester (Japan starts school in April-Sept, then Oct-March). So after new years, they will be in the home stretch before graduation and will need to decide their future plans. That's probably why they need to know the secret soon.

But what was the point of reminding us they both have unrequited feelings they could have easily acted on at any earlier point if the author wanted to move towards Chitoge-shipping? I don't like all this bouncing around the author is doing.

Now that I think about it... If they are depending on their names being on the rings to confess, and they are, they will have huge problems with the yakuza and hive again during Valentine's and white day.
If they aren't on the rings, or there is something else in the locket, then they can't confess and won't end up together. Since neither has the courage to take the initiative, do they have any right to be together? If they can't take the first step on their own, and constantly match each other in their spinelessness like with their last thought bubble, I don't think I can support them anymore. -_- Think about it. In the future, they can't move forward without some outside stimulus, then what hope is there for them?
Onodera seems to push him away rather often. If there was a problem, they wouldn't talk, just beat themselves up about it passively and drift apart. Basically, it'll become one of those "10 years later, they are with other lovers but realize wistfully they missed their chance" stories. They may grow out of their awkwardness as they age, but they each have a character flaw that won't change... They don't reach out for what they want, just accept life without asking for much.
KO-TONI-Apr 3, 2015 4:14 PM
"To hell with your opinion! I'll take my own path no matter what anyone else says!" - Ryūko Matoi
Apr 3, 2015 4:00 PM

Mar 2013
Another girl to Raku harem :P
Apr 3, 2015 4:01 PM
Dec 2012
The main problem with Raku and Kosaki ending up together is that Raku and Haru would inevitably shack up somewhere down the road...

>.> Don't judge me, you know it's true...
Apr 3, 2015 4:22 PM
Jan 2014
You talking sororate marriage or your run of the mill infidelity?
"To hell with your opinion! I'll take my own path no matter what anyone else says!" - Ryūko Matoi
Apr 3, 2015 4:26 PM

Jan 2014
TheLostLight said:
The main problem with Raku and Kosaki ending up together is that Raku and Haru would inevitably shack up somewhere down the road...

>.> Don't judge me, you know it's true...
same goes with Tsugumi...The only choice is Marika or Yui with that mindset :I
Apr 3, 2015 4:26 PM

Aug 2008
Holly crap, when was the last time I've seen so many shitty plot devices crammed into a single series...
Ii tenki desu ne...
Apr 3, 2015 4:38 PM

Apr 2013
Seriously, their progression is getting nowhere and it's starting to piss me off even more at this point
Apr 3, 2015 5:42 PM

Jun 2014
Somebody destroy the Pendant pls
Apr 3, 2015 6:05 PM

Jan 2011
Gonna be a real dick move if they actually go through with destroying the pendant.
Apr 3, 2015 6:09 PM
Feb 2015
That little Marika look-alike surely gave me a premonition though.
Apr 3, 2015 6:25 PM
Apr 2014
Haru's the best, to sacrifice her love so she could support her sister.

We all could have seen that coming, mangaka loves doing shit like this to us readers.
Apr 3, 2015 6:42 PM

Jul 2013
Nisekoi at this point..
The best anime is the Road to El Dorado
Apr 3, 2015 7:40 PM

May 2013
I knew it. In every Kosaki and Raku chapter, it will always have this annoying embrassent. And why why why. This manga already have 165 chapters and those two will confess just because of the pendant? (If the key opened)

Lmao Komi, the whole manga is now your failure.
The world shall know the truth soon.
Apr 3, 2015 8:24 PM

May 2013
Disposal bin, I salute you! End this unending uselessness of the plot.
Apr 3, 2015 9:00 PM

Aug 2013
Plot successfully sidelined by random little girl #423!

What's new!
Apr 3, 2015 11:47 PM

Jan 2013
Funny that a little girl put the entire plot in the trash.
Just like some people did.

Legal_Latino said:
Nisekoi at this point..

My friend, I salute you.
That was gold.
Apr 4, 2015 2:42 AM

Sep 2014
that last page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
why??????????????
why??????????
why??????????
you fucking shitty mangaka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
let the pendant be open!!!!!!!!!!!!!! damn!!!!!!!!!
and if those two will confess if the pendant is open is so shitty i mean if they love each other just confess already why should they be relying on a fucking pendant and a promise??????????
onodera im beginning to hate you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
where is marika at though -__-
*people die when they are killed* - emiya shirou.......
Apr 4, 2015 3:59 AM

May 2014
Onodera is kawaii as ever.
I still ship Raku with Chitoge though, there's a 47% chance that Chitoge's the promise girl. Or either... The girl that Raku promised with died and they all promised to a different guy OR Raku promised to all the girls. Lol.
Apr 4, 2015 4:02 AM

Mar 2015
kaneki-ken1 said:
that last page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
why??????????????
why??????????
why??????????
you fucking shitty mangaka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
let the pendant be open!!!!!!!!!!!!!! damn!!!!!!!!!
and if those two will confess if the pendant is open is so shitty i mean if they love each other just confess already why should they be relying on a fucking pendant and a promise??????????
onodera im beginning to hate you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
where is marika at though -__-

I think when the pendant is open, which means it's the happy ending so the Author is draggin it to extend the story so far.
Apr 4, 2015 4:10 AM

Mar 2015
NOTHING NEW IN THIS CHAPTER....
Kosaki is cute though :)
And again, all this "When-the-couple-do-this-they-will-be-together" thing is kinda repetitive....
The Author either finish the series soon or give me more Chitoge/Haru chapter :(
Apr 4, 2015 4:46 AM

Jul 2012
I just really want that pendent to be opened up already I mean the story is getting drawn out too long.

~Great chapter!!!
Apr 4, 2015 7:20 AM

Jun 2014
dun dun dun

Apr 5, 2015 4:29 AM

Jul 2013
God damn it just get it over and done already.
Legal_Latino said:
Nisekoi at this point..

So true.
Apr 5, 2015 5:39 AM

Aug 2008
It's almost amusing how people think opening the pendant would solve anything. Either there would be a note telling them to go find the content in the middle of Amazon Jungle after they crash on some island to drag it on and add some crappy adventure arc, or even with Onodera's name inside, she would say some bullshit about how she doesn't want to loose a friend and their happy high school lives to change and he would spew crap about being confused about feelings for blonde bitch. Because fuck common sense, it's your average shitty school romcom. Double Arts got axed so Komi has to make the same shit you find everywhere because it sells.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Apr 6, 2015 1:53 AM

Sep 2012
Symqn said:
are they trying to make the pendant disappear so they can kill the plot and write only fillers again ?
thats really fucked up if he goes through with it
Apr 7, 2015 1:55 AM

Sep 2014
Oh look, the dreams of progression is put on disposal lol..

Typical Komi..

Legal_Latino said:
Nisekoi at this point..

This..
XiferVPApr 7, 2015 1:59 AM
Apr 8, 2015 5:00 AM
Apr 2015
That last page... I stayed up all night from ch 51 to ch 165... That last page...
Apr 9, 2015 1:11 AM

Mar 2015
loneywizard said:

I think cause she said "Will you go on a date with my sister" instead of "Would you go to the mall to buy me something"?

I could be wrong.
Apr 9, 2015 1:13 AM

Mar 2015
Anyways, I doubt the series will end after the pendant is opened.

I mean, isn't Nisekoi about forgetting about the past and living in the present?

As a hardcore #Onodera fan, that is one very painful truth if I must say.
Apr 9, 2015 6:00 AM

Jan 2014
My point stands,they can always play cool and say stuff like "its not like i want to go to a date with him/her or anything,hmpfh" instead of freaking out like a fish outside the water...I mean come on,how many times they did stuff alone already,they should get used to it at least a little bit...

mANTAkun98 said:
I mean, isn't Nisekoi about forgetting about the past and living in the present?
O_o what gave you that impression?
Jul 6, 2015 1:52 AM

Oct 2012
Onodera was damn cute in this chapter! And seeing Raku's in heaven all the times only shows they are born for each other. Great, just great, I really enjoyed this one.

Still find it rather weird the girl at the shop would actually throw the locket and key into trashbin just for fun though. Seems like forced twist to me.
May 26, 2016 5:17 AM

Dec 2015
Even when they THINK about each other they feel awkward, god damn it, how long is it going to continue like this?
I hope they continue with the story, without any sidetracking
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» An insult to harem fans

JustSomeone15 - Jun 5

10 by stonejericho »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 138 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2014

65 by MegaMix_Craft »»
Jun 9, 9:50 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 137 Discussion ( 1 2 )

not_in_use417 - Sep 5, 2014

78 by MegaMix_Craft »»
Jun 9, 9:48 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 136 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Jakerams - Aug 29, 2014

95 by MegaMix_Craft »»
Jun 9, 9:47 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 126 Discussion ( 1 2 )

SilentTruth - Jun 12, 2014

80 by MegaMix_Craft »»
Jun 9, 4:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.