Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 9, 2020 1:39 AM

Jan 2020
Look we all know the ending wasn’t perfect, it wasn’t exactly the great finale everyone wished for but people are overreacting on how bad it was. This is probably because Chitoge won (even though it was obvious that would happen), in the end Chitoge was going to win and that’s what makes the most sense, don’t get me wrong I absolutely love the other characters and I’m not sure who I would call my favourite but it’s annoying to see people saying this was the wrong ending, the manga is Nisekoi false love not Nisekoi true love, it’s about Raku having a fake relationship and it turning into a real one, this wasn’t a generic manga where your first love comes true and he and Onodera have a happy ending. It was nice to read a manga where the mc actually grows from his first love and finds true love. Anyway this was just my thoughts, I don’t think the ending was perfect but they had the right idea, I wish they executed it better but what we got wasn’t that bad.
Dec 9, 2020 10:25 AM

Nov 2008
This IS the correct ending and people saying it's not are just salty Onodera fans; face it guys, she sucks and her interaction with Raku also sucks. lol

It was nice to read a manga where the mc actually grows from his first love and finds true love.

YEAH!!! They did a 'second love' route without killing the first off!! It's rare!! xD

I love this ending. :) Only mad about the kiss being hidden from our view. D:

Dec 9, 2020 10:54 AM

Oct 2014
Imagine fighting over a harem.
I don't know why people write that they are approachable persons,
if you were you wouldn't be on MAL.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Extended families or lovers on MAL are a farce.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dec 12, 2020 9:52 AM

Jan 2020
Iizbakaokay said:
Imagine fighting over a harem.
it’s the internet, people these days fight over every single thing possible
Dec 12, 2020 9:55 AM

Jan 2020
Chiibi said:
This IS the correct ending and people saying it's not are just salty Onodera fans; face it guys, she sucks and her interaction with Raku also sucks. lol

It was nice to read a manga where the mc actually grows from his first love and finds true love.

YEAH!!! They did a 'second love' route without killing the first off!! It's rare!! xD

thanks! Nice to know some people feel the same way
EmrysTatariJul 19, 2022 1:52 AM
Dec 18, 2020 7:49 PM
Jan 2018
WillHawkins said:
Look we all know the ending wasn’t perfect, it wasn’t exactly the great finale everyone wished for but people are overreacting on how bad it was. This is probably because Chitoge won (even though it was obvious that would happen), in the end Chitoge was going to win and that’s what makes the most sense, don’t get me wrong I absolutely love the other characters and I’m not sure who I would call my favourite but it’s annoying to see people saying this was the wrong ending, the manga is Nisekoi false love not Nisekoi true love, it’s about Raku having a fake relationship and it turning into a real one, this wasn’t a generic manga where your first love comes true and he and Onodera have a happy ending. It was nice to read a manga where the mc actually grows from his first love and finds true love. Anyway this was just my thoughts, I don’t think the ending was perfect but they had the right idea, I wish they executed it better but what we got wasn’t that bad.
Well let me explain to you why they are upset at the end From my perspective As ordinary person i wasn't care who is going to choose in the end I was happy for chitgo and also felt sad for onodera but I followed the story as just a story or as you say I left myself with the flow For chitgo fans they got what they want in end the happiest ending but for onodera fans I couldn't help myself to feel like what they felt i felt pain in my chest like them even i didn't routing for onodera but let me explain to you Most of them did not expect much, or to be honest. Most of them knew what was going to happen in the end What really angered them the way that how this girl gets treated like a tool to add more drama and will only got an arc to get rejected even though she is a main characterBut all they want to see is that she expresses her feelings more than that got to see what Ruri, the girl who always supported Onodera, had to say about her. And what Haru, the girl who sacrificed her own love for her sister, also had to say. These two had been pretty important to Kosaki's mutual love with Raku and we'll never get to see what they have to say about this What will happen between them when they meet at school and have a conversation How will their relationship be with each other And how that strange feeling disappeared until they reached the point that they treat each other as mere friends who care about each other Because it is strange of course that I have just rejected your feelings and go and talk to you. Like something that did not happen, you understand me at least now Same thing with chitoge, they want to know how she will feel when she see her and talk to her because it is difficult for me to talk to the person for whom I have rejected because it is natural that speaking, at the beginning will be strange and uncomfortable for them .But komi did it in a very shortened way i feel like there was a lot of potiential for storyline everywhere not to mention the time skip at the end could be easily filled in with more of the casts struggles and efforts This left them with great emptiness and confusion ,And a lot of questions and this is what I felt as well But what I felt like he want to you just discovered that mysterious thing by yourself But when I started to think, what she would feel or what she would say to herself after he rejected her, I thought that she would say that it she was not enough for him, but we are human and sometimes we think about those negative thoughts but that made me feel sad for her even just it was my thoughts but sometimes it's happening when you feel sad and got back to your home and you starting to think about it some times those shitty thought came to your mind im sorry if i was quite dramaticBut i just want you to know how i felt i'm sorry if i involved my feelings in this But all they wanted from Komi was to show them the natural sequence of events after that drama, the way in which they would talk to each other, in the beginning until he reached those stages that she would be happy and she is no longer sad for herself and she is now happy for them and she looks to the future and all this is from the past And to learn to love herself first until she reached the stages that she is happy with or without him that all they want more words and more chapters nothing more noting less and This is what he did, but as I said in a brief way To be honest with you, when I read that story for the second time, I felt as you did. did not feel that story was so bad, and in the end everyone is happy, but when I put myself in the place of these people, I also feel as they felt I know that he wanted to explain the idea that they are all happy now, but It was in a fast way. I cannot tell you on your first day, in gym to lift all the weight.But everything comes in sequence But what they saw one chapter rejected one chapter moved on This is why they feel frustrated about the end and i cant blame them because they felt this way and i can't blame you too they saw it from another perspective and you as well doesn't mean you were right and they are wrong or vice versa nah its not like that that mean you have different opinion and they too have a different opinion they just only felt that onodera deserve more efforts more chapters with words not just drawing You were satisfied but some wasn't im not talking about the end what i mean the end onodera and other got This means that we are seven billion people. Each person has a different opinion, one person satisfied and another person dissatisfied That's all, sorry if the words took a little longer
Dec 22, 2020 9:30 AM

Nov 2008
Esamali120 said:
What really angered them the way that how this girl gets treated like a tool to add more drama and will only got an arc to get rejected even though she is a main character

With all due respect; Onodera IS a total tool from the beginning to end lmao.

Dec 22, 2020 4:21 PM

Jan 2020
Esamali120 said:
WillHawkins said:
Well let me explain to you why they are upset at the end From my perspective As ordinary person i wasn't care who is going to choose in the end I was happy for chitgo and also felt sad for onodera but I followed the story as just a story or as you say I left myself with the flow For chitgo fans they got what they want in end the happiest ending but for onodera fans I couldn't help myself to feel like what they felt i felt pain in my chest like them even i didn't routing for onodera but let me explain to you Most of them did not expect much, or to be honest. Most of them knew what was going to happen in the end What really angered them the way that how this girl gets treated like a tool to add more drama and will only got an arc to get rejected even though she is a main characterBut all they want to see is that she expresses her feelings more than that got to see what Ruri, the girl who always supported Onodera, had to say about her. And what Haru, the girl who sacrificed her own love for her sister, also had to say. These two had been pretty important to Kosaki's mutual love with Raku and we'll never get to see what they have to say about this What will happen between them when they meet at school and have a conversation How will their relationship be with each other And how that strange feeling disappeared until they reached the point that they treat each other as mere friends who care about each other Because it is strange of course that I have just rejected your feelings and go and talk to you. Like something that did not happen, you understand me at least now Same thing with chitoge, they want to know how she will feel when she see her and talk to her because it is difficult for me to talk to the person for whom I have rejected because it is natural that speaking, at the beginning will be strange and uncomfortable for them .But komi did it in a very shortened way i feel like there was a lot of potiential for storyline everywhere not to mention the time skip at the end could be easily filled in with more of the casts struggles and efforts This left them with great emptiness and confusion ,And a lot of questions and this is what I felt as well But what I felt like he want to you just discovered that mysterious thing by yourself But when I started to think, what she would feel or what she would say to herself after he rejected her, I thought that she would say that it she was not enough for him, but we are human and sometimes we think about those negative thoughts but that made me feel sad for her even just it was my thoughts but sometimes it's happening when you feel sad and got back to your home and you starting to think about it some times those shitty thought came to your mind im sorry if i was quite dramaticBut i just want you to know how i felt i'm sorry if i involved my feelings in this But all they wanted from Komi was to show them the natural sequence of events after that drama, the way in which they would talk to each other, in the beginning until he reached those stages that she would be happy and she is no longer sad for herself and she is now happy for them and she looks to the future and all this is from the past And to learn to love herself first until she reached the stages that she is happy with or without him that all they want more words and more chapters nothing more noting less and This is what he did, but as I said in a brief way To be honest with you, when I read that story for the second time, I felt as you did. did not feel that story was so bad, and in the end everyone is happy, but when I put myself in the place of these people, I also feel as they felt I know that he wanted to explain the idea that they are all happy now, but It was in a fast way. I cannot tell you on your first day, in gym to lift all the weight.But everything comes in sequence But what they saw one chapter rejected one chapter moved on This is why they feel frustrated about the end and i cant blame them because they felt this way and i can't blame you too they saw it from another perspective and you as well doesn't mean you were right and they are wrong or vice versa nah its not like that that mean you have different opinion and they too have a different opinion they just only felt that onodera deserve more efforts more chapters with words not just drawing You were satisfied but some wasn't im not talking about the end what i mean the end onodera and other got This means that we are seven billion people. Each person has a different opinion, one person satisfied and another person dissatisfied That's all, sorry if the words took a little longer
I’m not sure what point you’re trying to make, you went on about how the story wasn’t well done with some characters treatment but I already said I agreed with that in my original comment, I was saying about although the ending wasn’t written to perfection the end goal was what the story was leading to and if they changed who one at the end it wouldn’t make the story any better just even worse. Weather you like Chitoge or not nobody can deny she was the clear victor from the start, the manga was about them realising their feelings for each other and also for Raku to grow and not cling to a childhood crush as many characters do, the way the ending happened however was obviously not great, the side characters deserved a proper send off and everyone knows that. I’m just saying that we all wish the ending was better but the vision for the ending was the right one, the ending just needed expanding not a retcon. As much as i loved the side heroines neither of them should have won or it would only have made the ending worse. It’s understandable to be upset at the ending most people are I just don’t agree with people saying it should be completely changed
Jan 4, 2021 8:59 AM
Feb 2018
I think it's better if onodera ends up with other guy and not just left alone.
She deserves better.
Apr 13, 2021 7:08 AM
Feb 2021
It's pretty clear who is going to win.But that girl is one of the most abusive crap.The cannon ship is forced and bound to fail.The MC is a masochist suffers from Stockholm syndrome.A sane MC would have chosen any other girl over this abusive garbage.
Apr 13, 2021 7:09 AM
Feb 2021
firstawahono said:
She deserves better.
The cannon pair is trash×trash. Both are trash as characters.They deserve each other.

All other girls deserve a better partner.
Apr 27, 2021 3:06 PM
Jan 2021
I actually loved the endling, and I don't even know where to start.
First of all, I just love Chitoge, and I like tsunderes in general, brasher they are just soo sweet, but she also has her fears that just make her so damn cute. She was also sweet enough to try not to interfere with Raku and Onodera's "perfect love", since they fell in love, forgot all about each other, and then fell in love again. Even though that running off to America thing was just some kind of selfish way of protection, she still is my best girl.
On the other side, I don't even get why the heck did people even want him to end up with Onodera. The love they felt for each other was more like admiration than love, and it's pretty obvious, given away by things like Raku being happy just from being in the same room as her, by the fact he thought about Chitoge when Shuu asked him those questions etc. Him liking Onodera just because she is "so sweet, so kind, so cute" was just him admiring her, just him seeing her as ideal, and it was just the same for her when thinking about him. With Chitoge on the other hand, he liked her as the person who would sit by his side, as the person he could genuinely laugh with, as the person who would make him truly happy, the person he would just tell every small thing, and that's what I think love is supposed to be about. For example, let's think Raku is climbing a mountain. Onodera is the summit, Chitoge is the road up to the pick. While you climb towards the summit as the final destination, it's the road there that you truly enjoy. Sure, while before the confession this admiration love looks like the sweetest there is, after the two get together it loses it's charm. On the other hand, the love that sees the other as an equal, just like the one between Raku and Chitoge is one that starts getting it's charm only after the two get together.
Also, while you say that the ending is pretty poorly written, I think the aftermath is pretty well dealt with. I mean, we know Chitoge ends up as a fashion designer or something, and I don't really think that her tour around the world matters that much, we know that Raku ends up in a political function and also takes over the yakuza group, to protect the city from bot the outside and the underground, we know that Ruri and Shuu meet sometime after highschool and start dating, we know Haru takes over family business, etc
What we do not see in that chapter is what happens to onodera, but then there's the Omake which madness it clear that she is married and has a daughter.
But speaking of the Omake, that one really brought about my depression. I was ok with just chapter 229, everything being settled and all, but no, there must be an extra, a chapter 229.5 that gives the foundation of a story we'll probably never get to see, just like what darling in the franxx did at the end of the last episode, and that honestly hurt horribly.
RaDu88253Apr 27, 2021 3:16 PM
Apr 27, 2021 3:21 PM
Jan 2021
firstawahono said:
She deserves better.

There's chapter 229.5, in which it's shown she is married and has a daughter(at least one). I don't remember the last name of the husband, but her daughter calls Haru "aunt Haru", so it's pretty obvious even if they don't tell us
Apr 30, 2021 5:19 PM

Jul 2020
You're right. The ending is fine. It ain't perfect but it was to be expected.
May 4, 2021 9:43 AM

Oct 2020
still don't believe how people thinks that onodera deserved more.
even marika deserved better, onodera didn't do shit in anime and manga.
y'all saying raku liked onodera till the end but if you liked 2 people it means the first one is not that special.
zhennncMay 4, 2021 2:13 PM

May 22, 2021 3:26 PM
Feb 2017
Damn we're still fighting over the Nisekoi ending nearly 5 years later. Marika should've won, if not her then Onodera. But Nisekoi wasn't good im general, at least not after the Romeo and Juliet (or even the race) arc
It's Aiko!!!!
May 30, 2021 2:05 AM
Jul 2018
Only the salty Onedera fans complained about the manga ending, even since the beginning it was on the Chitoge route, Onedera was just a character made to be hurt by it. We do need characters like her and Rem to get hurt, they will never win because from the start it is clear They are not the main heroine.
Jul 12, 2021 2:11 AM
Mar 2021
Well, my only problem was raku switching sides too fast, I mean the author could've add some more scenes between him and chitoge, and let the rest happened as usual, because even if raku notices his feelings for chitoge earlier on she wouldn't notice of course. But if this was how it's supposed to go, then when onodera confesses raku cries as usual because his first love actually liked him, and so-on so forth. Tho still liked the ending
Jul 31, 2021 5:46 AM
Apr 2019
Chiibi said:

you are absolutely right, couldn't agreed anymore
Aug 15, 2021 9:49 AM

May 2021
I hated the ending and always hate
This is shit

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 206 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2016

79 by gohanoo »»
Apr 8, 8:24 PM

» The reasoning the author gives for choosing... is meh [SPOILERS] ( 1 2 )

diu613 - Jul 20, 2016

98 by DarkCoFFiNSouL »»
Mar 7, 4:46 AM

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 229 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 4, 2016

298 by luix66 »»
Feb 13, 12:25 AM

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 68 Discussion

Kaengel - Mar 28, 2013

27 by GGA_ »»
Jan 14, 8:56 PM

» Where to start reading after the anime?

BadSenpai - Sep 26, 2023

6 by chunkybovi »»
Sep 27, 2023 3:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.