Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jun 9, 7:48 AM

Dec 2021
Off to the next Hashira we go.

At Mitsuri's mansion, Tanjiro is overjoyed to reunite with Mitsuri, who shares his excitement. As he takes in the scent of her home, Tanjiro discovers that she keeps bees to collect honey, which she uses to embellish pancakes. As part of her training regimen, participants are required to wear revealing attire and dance to music on stage, followed by flexibility exercises where Mitsuri employs her considerable strength to push participants into challenging positions. After finishing flexibility training, Tanjiro heads to Obanai's mansion, where Obanai awaits him ominously.

Finally adapting the manga, it seems. Good on their part, considering I don't care for anything about Mitsuri. Though I wish they gave a whole episode to someone like Obanai rather than Muichiro, but it's whatever. At the very least, we finally get that Genya and Sanemi interaction at last. Genya is such a sweetheart. His big bro is a total jerkface, so I feel bad for him. I was so angry when Sanemi seriously wanted to hurt Genya beyond recovery. Like, for fuck's sake, that's your only family! What the fuck is wrong with you? But whatever, anime original content is coming back next episode, I would assume, considering we have like 3 chapters left to adapt lol.

Too bad Zenitsu is back, only good part of these past episodes.

Jun 9, 7:59 AM
Jun 2021
This chapter adapted what was left of 132 and the complete 133. Considering that there are 3 chapters left of the anime, that the last chapter may be longer and that they may possibly adapt up to chapter 139 of the manga, I conclude that the best chapters will be 7 and 8. I can't wait!
Jun 9, 9:16 AM

Dec 2010
Poor Mitsuri... not only she was a side character at best or barely present at worst during the last arc (even though she was so prominent on a poster) but her part was also devoid of screen time the previous two hashira got.
Jun 9, 9:36 AM
Nov 2020
One of the episodes of all time
Jun 9, 9:43 AM

Apr 2014
Gosh dang man. This episode was brutal. As for Sanemi, I have a good feeling why he is doing this. But still. Come on man. What is wrong with you? I am glad Tanjiro fought Sanemi with his fists. But too bad Tanjiro still stood no chance. Anyways. Next episode could be much brutal for Tanjiro and Zenitsu. XD. Glad to see Innouske, he ain’t even crying and is enjoying the training. XD
alphazero4umJun 9, 9:51 AM
Jun 9, 9:47 AM

Feb 2020
Another week of training arc

training hard and eating even demons
Jun 9, 9:49 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Nice to see Mitsuri again. Though didn't expect her training to be dance training. The contrast with her training and that of the snake hashira really was startling. And man that training sure was hard and that sting bath made it even more so. Shinagazawa's training was as harsh as expected. But his treatment of Genya was just as brutal. Still Tanjiro picked the correct choice of action. Curious to see how the stone hashira's training would be like.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 9, 9:55 AM

Feb 2015
it was hilarious
I laughed out loud to be honest
Jun 9, 10:03 AM
Sep 2015
I'm not sure if it's this obvious in manga or not, but in anime you can clearly see that all hashira are giving favoritism to Tanjiro, to the point where other squad members role are to be just human dolls for Tanjiro's training. Sure, Tanjiro is the talk of the town since he's the only one that encounter several high-ranking demons and not only survive to tell the tale but also assist in defeating them. But at this point he's gonna be the only one that benefit from this training camp.
Jun 9, 10:04 AM

Jul 2011
At least Mitsuri training is painful, but you eat good food.
And then have the 2 that have a beef with Tanpachiro, in a quick succession.

Was a good brawl, so good that now Ponjiro have a restraining order against him.
Jun 9, 10:07 AM
Jul 2023
Finally I get some Zenitsu Moments. Though he didnt do much, I was expecting him to be acknowledged as better than the average guys. And Mitsuri, thanks just for being in the episode.
Jun 9, 10:07 AM

Jun 2008
Finally time for Iguro's Training and it's brutal as expected. I just wish he got a full episode.
The way he dropped everything when a letter from Mitsuri got delivered was hilarious.
Jun 9, 10:10 AM

Jun 2014
Damn Mitsuri's part was super short lol. But lucky Tanjiro, getting fed pancakes by her. IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME, NOT HIM!!!

The battle simulation during Obanai's training was pretty cool. And that Zenitsu jump scare LOL, things got dicey pretty quickly during Sanemi's portion of the episode.

Finally they've made it to the training grounds of my GOAT, Gyomei. Overall a better episode than last week for sure.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

MAL is literally just anime Twitter as its own website lol.

Jun 9, 10:12 AM

Jan 2021
This ep was funny asf LMAO
Jun 9, 10:15 AM
Aug 2021
decent first half, with good action scene, 2nd half mid, nothing was extended and animation not the best, storyboard was very weak.
Jun 9, 10:27 AM

Oct 2012
Finally no more pointless fillers 😊 They did amazing adding stuff to the Iguro battle and the episode was great. I was a little let down lately, so I'm glad we're back to track. I felt like Gordon Ramsay saying FINALLY SOME GOOD FUCKING FOOD 👏
Jun 9, 10:42 AM
Jul 2017
horrible episode and horrible training arc
Jun 9, 10:49 AM

May 2015
Snake guy is so jelaous! :)
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Jun 9, 10:51 AM
Oct 2016
Tanjiro getting a look into some not so friendly sibling relations. Advancing through the Hashira training at great speed. Mitsuri training with her flexibility or more like she's stretching these dudes beyond their limits, literally. Tanjiro even shocked at how far she's taking her training. Luckily for him he passed through that fairly quickly. Onto the next which is Iguro training, he has an intense setup with actual humans strapped to boards to create the training environment. Forcing the trainees to really hone their accuracy with striking. Tanjiro must really focus so that he doesn't hit the other demon slayers. Iguro training is all about making my your strikes accurate. Because hitting A tree or a rock while swinging for a demon could cost your life. Tanjiro must let go of his fear of hitting them and swing true. It takes some time but after a few days Tanjiro is comfortable swinging around them, imagining that they're all like those trees in the forest. Him and Iguro go through a nice sparring match which results in Tanjiro passing. But not before Iguro gives one last warning to stay away from Mitsuri, he cares for her so much.

Tanjiro heading off to Sanemi training but things are not going well at all there. Zenitsu reappears this season as he's stuck as Sanemi training, begging Tanjiro to help them all who are being beaten by Sanemi. Tanjiro stumbling upon a talk that Genya is trying to have with Sanemi about how far he's come. Sanemi acting very rough with his little brother, trying to attack Genya after he mentions eating demons to get stronger. Tanjiro thankfully stepping in to save Genya as much as he can. That resulting in an all out brawl that kicks Tanjiro and Zenitsu out of the Sanemi training. Leading them to the next Hashira that will train them, the strongest of them all, Gyomei Himejima aka the Stone Hashira.
Jun 9, 10:51 AM
Oct 2016
Reply to IzanaSolos
Off to the next Hashira we go.

At Mitsuri's mansion, Tanjiro is overjoyed to reunite with Mitsuri, who shares his excitement. As he takes in the scent of her home, Tanjiro discovers that she keeps bees to collect honey, which she uses to embellish pancakes. As part of her training regimen, participants are required to wear revealing attire and dance to music on stage, followed by flexibility exercises where Mitsuri employs her considerable strength to push participants into challenging positions. After finishing flexibility training, Tanjiro heads to Obanai's mansion, where Obanai awaits him ominously.

Finally adapting the manga, it seems. Good on their part, considering I don't care for anything about Mitsuri. Though I wish they gave a whole episode to someone like Obanai rather than Muichiro, but it's whatever. At the very least, we finally get that Genya and Sanemi interaction at last. Genya is such a sweetheart. His big bro is a total jerkface, so I feel bad for him. I was so angry when Sanemi seriously wanted to hurt Genya beyond recovery. Like, for fuck's sake, that's your only family! What the fuck is wrong with you? But whatever, anime original content is coming back next episode, I would assume, considering we have like 3 chapters left to adapt lol.

Too bad Zenitsu is back, only good part of these past episodes.
@IzanaSolos You must be James Beckett in disguise. Only two people I've see hate Zenitsu this much for no reason
Jun 9, 10:52 AM
Level 6 esper

May 2021
Yeah it is not very interesting to be honest. Can they stop shouting every 2 minutes ?
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Oct 2016
Reply to MaahHeim
Finally no more pointless fillers 😊 They did amazing adding stuff to the Iguro battle and the episode was great. I was a little let down lately, so I'm glad we're back to track. I felt like Gordon Ramsay saying FINALLY SOME GOOD FUCKING FOOD 👏
@MaahHeim No fillers this season. And not pointless, letting us spend more time with the Hashira is to point less is it
Oct 2016
Reply to silent_lurker
horrible episode and horrible training arc
@silent_lurker Then why are you still watching
Jun 9, 10:53 AM
Oct 2016
Reply to SenpaiTM
Yeah it is not very interesting to be honest. Can they stop shouting every 2 minutes ?
@CorayyAnime If its not interesting why are you still watching??? Bozo
Jun 9, 10:57 AM

Oct 2012
Dukino said:
@MaahHeim No fillers this season. And not pointless, letting us spend more time with the Hashira is to point less is it

Go spend your day doing something better, you'll regret it when you get older 😴
Jun 9, 10:59 AM

Oct 2019
Reply to Dukino
@CorayyAnime If its not interesting why are you still watching??? Bozo
@Dukino

Dude, do you grasp the concept of people disliking one specific part of a show they like overall?

They aren't going to drop the whole thing 4 seasons in, just because they found a short training arc boring.
Also available at:
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK8spdL1M_J-z0vO2C7jPLw
Second Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@AshPolygonsDo/videos
Why You Should Watch Akudama Drive: https://youtu.be/Yw0r52wRjgA
A Love Letter To Anime「AMV」: https://youtu.be/YQyqxFM2m9Q

My referral code to a website/app that gives you free money (a few cents a day) by using a few megabytes of your internet for file sharing. We both get a bonus if you use my link: https://r.honeygain.me/ARSHIA7942
Jun 9, 11:06 AM

Jan 2009
the love pillar, snake pillar, and wind pillar training this time

the love pillar is really lovely but ye flexibility is hell
Jun 9, 11:19 AM
Feb 2021
Why don't they do a whole ep with Obanai like they did with Tangen and Muichiro? )):
Jun 9, 11:40 AM
Oct 2023
Great training episode! Loved Tanjiro vs Obanai. Props to Tanjiro for standing up against Sanemi.
Jun 9, 11:41 AM

Oct 2017
Tanjiro that bastard, Mitsuri fed him, I'm jealous. Or not lol after how she was training them, oof. He sure had fun training with snake and wind hashira too after that and the stone Hashira looks like even worse. Good luck.
Jun 9, 11:42 AM
Jun 2023
Oh, this brings back some memories from my childhood. It's how my teacher stretched me when I was learning martial arts. One of the most painful experiences in my life. Position they showed actually is not the worst. I remember I had to lean forward and teacher decided to sit on my back. He pressed me down to the floor with all his weight. I was shaking from pain, wanted to scream but could barely breathe, tears were coming from my eyes. I don't know how long it lasted, maybe 1 or 2 minutes, but it felt like eternity. I still don't know if it was a safe way to do stretching.
Jun 9, 11:52 AM

Jan 2024
This was such a funny episode. Best moment though was when Tanjiro told the wind guy how he doesnt respect him either for hurting Nezuko. Damn
Jun 9, 11:53 AM
May 2017
So this is as far as I've read
I did see some spoilers besides this
But I'm happy we're done with 3 hashira in 1 episode
Last 2 weeks were brutal
Mha is peaking so hard I was so sad for demon slayer
Jun 9, 12:00 PM

Jun 2019
Cute Mitsuri and then the jealous snake Hashira, Iguro. LOL. But, Tanjiro had a tough time with Hakanezuka and his little brother. And, he was banned from going near him. And, his training also got canceled. But, now he's at the final stage of training. Looks like it is going to be the toughest out of the bunch so far.
Jun 9, 12:04 PM

Aug 2021
One of the best episodes of this season. Love it :)
Jun 9, 12:06 PM

Jan 2021
This episode had more canon stuff. Mitsuri part was good to see
Next week is my GOAT Gyomei. We are slowly but surely witnessing more from the best current Hashira.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Jun 9, 12:49 PM

Nov 2012
The Wind Hashira should've been the one reprimanded for attacking corps members. Tanjiro just pulled Genya out of the way and protected himself.

I'm excited about next week. Leave it to Innosuke to be enjoying the waterfall. I'm surprised he was allowed to keep his boars head on.
dragynfaerieJun 9, 1:05 PM
Jun 9, 12:50 PM

Jul 2012
That went by really fast. Was hoping each of these Hashiras would get more screen time.
Jun 9, 1:01 PM

Feb 2020
Reply to SenpaiTM
@CorayyAnime damn so this is your first anime lol.
Jun 9, 1:04 PM

Feb 2020
Reply to MaahHeim
Dukino said:

Go spend your day doing something better, you'll regret it when you get older 😴
@MaahHeim bruh atleast said something useful and not be a dad lol
Jun 9, 1:09 PM

Dec 2013
This episode was a riot, a lovable hell with Mitsuri, then Tanjirou's hardest training yet having him to try to avoid hurting others and that moment when he outright told the wind pillar he doesn't respect him, I couldn't close my mouth out of shock.
Jun 9, 1:10 PM
Feb 2021
Well, it wasn't as bad as last episode but still lame as hell, this time I can give a 2 out 5, at least there are only three episodes left for this disgrace
Jun 9, 1:12 PM

Feb 2020
Reply to akano
So this is as far as I've read
I did see some spoilers besides this
But I'm happy we're done with 3 hashira in 1 episode
Last 2 weeks were brutal
Mha is peaking so hard I was so sad for demon slayer
@akano I Mean DS is peak in their last 2 arc, people always talk about them while the HTA is not too much cuz it just training.
Jun 9, 1:16 PM
Mar 2024
Another Sunday for the win
Jun 9, 1:22 PM
Oct 2022
Training with two Harshira and starting at a third seems a like rushed.
Jun 9, 1:34 PM
Oct 2022
Finally more parts from the manga have been adapted into anime. Great episode it was, Iguro’s training was hard and challenging, but totally worth it. Tanjiro cleared it after he made great efforts, but I knew the training with Wind Hashira, Sanemi, would not work. He can’t stand anyone, especially Tanjiro is not accepting him after he stabbed his sister, Nezuko.

Sanemi and Genya had a painful story. It is sad to see that they are brothers and don’t talk to each other and don’t even help when in need. Genya deserves to serve as a Demon Slayer in Demon Slayer Corps even if he is not using breathing techniques.

Both manga and anime are very good, I like everything about this anime and I hope there will be no more filler episode in the future.

Mitsuri’s training was so fun, they enjoyed a tasteful meal and there were many sweets. Her training is not even that hard compared to others:)
Jun 9, 1:35 PM
Dec 2023
Sanemi Shinazugawa is so stupid, rn I really dislike him
Jun 9, 1:47 PM

Jul 2023
I'm glad they expanded Iguro's training. His breath style looks so smooth with ufotable's touch, and I'm glad to hear more of Kenichi Suzumura. Sanemi is such an asshole, but he's kind of entertaining. I loved when Tanjiro told him he doesn't ahs his respect for stabbing Nezuko lol.
Jun 9, 1:48 PM

Jul 2023
Reply to phantomfandom
I'm not sure if it's this obvious in manga or not, but in anime you can clearly see that all hashira are giving favoritism to Tanjiro, to the point where other squad members role are to be just human dolls for Tanjiro's training. Sure, Tanjiro is the talk of the town since he's the only one that encounter several high-ranking demons and not only survive to tell the tale but also assist in defeating them. But at this point he's gonna be the only one that benefit from this training camp.
@phantomfandom That was the whole point. Tanjiro is special and has enough experience to be at the level of the Pillars, the other guys sadly are just average people who simply lack both the talent and experience he has. There's not much they can do.
Jun 9, 1:49 PM
Handler One

Jan 2023
I was dreading the day we get to Obanai and Sanemi. This arc is fine but Obanai is such a nuisance of a character while Sanemi is just forcing drama because of typical Demon Slayer storytelling and expository fashion.

"You fought to the end. You survived. That's why you're here now. I think that's something you should be more proud of."
- Vladilena Milizé
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Why does the anime say that Obanai and Sanemi are equal in strength?

Leon888 - 9 hours ago

5 by Laplace_kun »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Hashira Geiko-hen Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jun 30

544 by KoniginElle »»
Oct 17, 1:38 PM

» worst season ever ( 1 2 3 )

Leon888 - Aug 4

115 by Suitedup »»
Oct 16, 8:41 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Hashira Geiko-hen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

IzanaSolos - Jun 23

232 by Matheus050 »»
Oct 16, 8:33 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Hashira Geiko-hen Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Softhenic03 - Jun 16

128 by KoniginElle »»
Oct 12, 8:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.