Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 25, 2023 1:58 AM

Nov 2011
This was kind of a depressing conclusion to this season...with the emotions that All Might has shown, I feel bad for him. He felt powerless in all this but still hopes for the best.

It was still fine to see everyone again, the usual Class 1A although it seems everyone has a lot on their minds now. Not also surprising that Todoroki still has Debi on his mind. Seems this episode is setting up for the bigger events later in season 7, since we're getting one. It was cool to see Star for a moment though.

May 2020
Last episode we saw Uraraka screaming Deku’s worth to the masses, this time though it wasn’t exactly the same, but Stain did something similar for All Might, the once great hero who has forgotten his worth after losing those powers not long ago. All Might did mean much to Stain after all, so it’s only obvious he’ll do the bare minimum of pep talk to lift him up a bit. The only “good” villain this series saw over the course of these many episodes, for a reason.

It’s the bonding time back in dorms, like yes why not, I mean final episodes should work that way. But be aware before someone goes rogue again. Again, back to that meeting of Stain and All Might, the hero killer acted good and passed the information of Tartarus to the hero's side, which may only mean one thing, knowing the inevitable… FINAL final battle against the villains. Good with the flashbacks too… but bro what’s with the appearance of Stars and Stripe in the end???

The most wasted character in the history of this franchise… no I don’t want to live the same things with her once again lol.

Finally a good enough season after what felt like forever. But it is unfortunate as things coming after this point will again follow the same old suit of mediocrity.. no this is still generous. But anyways this is over for now. 

Season 7 announced. So fucking obvious, can't even pretend to feel surprised.

Jul 2017
The OG All Might has fallen, and the Hero Killer: Stain comes back to give him a pep talk...for impersonation. The utter defeat of All Might in his present self, it's Stain showing him of the very last person that he saved, that is the result of a power that through generations, the fire has not burned down. And never in a million years, would I see Stain be the Hero Helper now in a state of desolation. Stain is truly the villain that is a transformation from evil to good.

Izuku getting a much-needed rest with the guys of Class 1-A while the girls took some rest, everyone was worried sick for Izuku and his One For All power that has become a that's become a stronghold. With the information about Tartarus from Stain, he's ready to activate Class 1-A again when the need arises, and what the class needs now is coordination and assurance to win back the public's hearts.

The Hero Killer also on the escape in Tartarus, he went to look for information, and what he got was more intriguing enough to ensure that this information would fall into the hands of All Might, rather than All For One. Though the synchronization for both One For All and All For One works differently, how All For One expunged it with Shigaraki's power, it could've only been that information that was the only thing relevant...that the vessel himself would be complete in just 3 days. That calls for an urgent request towards the international space with the U.N., and one such Hero is impatient to take to her own hands: USA's No. 1 Hero, Star and Stripe.

With the final battle drawing near, Izuku is not alone...No Man Is An Island. Season 7 will prove to be the ONE season of insane proportions.

Season 7 is already in the works, might as well adapt this to the end. The best season of MHA thus far, NO DOUBT. Go beyond, Plus Ultra!
KANLen09Mar 25, 2023 5:57 AM
Mar 25, 2023 2:00 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Final ep commemorative illustration by Horikoshi Kohei-sensei: https://twitter.com/horikoshiko/status/1639545784545984515

Pretty nice and chill first part. I missed the first minute or so of the episode, so I'm not sure what the pre-Op scenes were about, but I'm enjoying the extra focus on All Might and Stain's presence was a welcome. It was amusing to see Deku's classmates try and wash him in the bath, they're so over the top xD. I'm so glad they played the "My Hero" track, freakin' love that!

Tartarus's breach and the dire situation in hand with Shigaraki's revival in five days, it's been a whole different BnHA feel this season, hasn't it? At least the female All Might (lol) and other troops from outside are coming to help, but I doubt they'll be able to do much more than stall for time.

All in all, this episode didn't really add much to the story but the foundation was well set by the episodes prior to it throughout the season. Too many great moments this season, what a way to bring the series back to life and I'm hoping they'll continue on this momentum and end the series off in style!

Announcement video for S7: https://twitter.com/heroaca_anime/status/1639552712928026625

#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Mar 25, 2023 2:21 AM

Jun 2019
Well... here it is. The conclusion to 6th Season of My Hero Academia. All I gotta say is going from 5th season to season 6, I was not expecting much from this season but Bones definitely proved me wrong and stepped up their game and so I am expecting the 7th Season which is already announced. It was nice to see All might once again and the unexpected villain Stain came back into the picture once again.

Aside from that, Class 1A is together once again and it seems nice to see them once again like in the good old days. Now, the situation is worse than ever and it seems like the Villains won't be sitting quietly for very long. So... it's obvious that heroes will have to pick up their own game. I'm looking forward to the next season and yes, this season was so much better than the catastrophe of 5th Season.
Mar 25, 2023 2:22 AM

Nov 2021
GOOD NEWS:
MY HERO ACADEMIA SEASON 7 OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED

LET'S GOOOO
STAIN IS THE TRUE HERO AT THE END!
AMERICA NO. 1 HERO IS A BUFF WOMAN😳 Take all of my oil

As a manga reader I can confirm, star has a very good character and
 she is way too OP(kinda expected of america's no 1 hero). can't wait for next season.

I'm sad they didn't show shigaraki on his nomu flying towards her. Next season about to be really action heavy.
-AcheronMar 25, 2023 4:50 AM

Mar 25, 2023 2:23 AM

Apr 2020
Better than the last two seasons but I don't understand all the hype.
7/10
Go watch Gintama boyo/grill
My discord server for gaming and anime/manga: https://discord.com/invite/4mqXfNEJ9A
Mar 25, 2023 2:55 AM

Apr 2018
Great conversation between All Might and Stains. but, the only thing that mattered was seeing a glimpse of SAS 🙏. Well, it was a better season than the last one, but the Deku vs Shigaraki was animated poorly even though it was one of the most hyped moments in the war arc. Aside from that, the beginning and the last half of MHA was incredibly good.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Mar 25, 2023 3:12 AM

Jan 2009
Stain helping All Might was great

Star and Stripe looks badass

so ye its confirmed now that the vocal haters are just the manga readers here in the forums since the anime only fans enjoyed this arcs too and im sure it will be the same for the final battle arc that anime only fans will still enjoy it

Mar 25, 2023 3:26 AM
Oct 2019
Not the conclusion I expected, but a conclusion that does make sense nonetheless. I personally thought we'd get another big setback for the heroes. Arguably the time limit is another setback, but I predicted something bigger.

However, now that we have the time limit, there wouldn't have been time for that anyway. I'm looking forward to next season! Should be pretty exciting!!
Mar 25, 2023 3:27 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
That was good. Season 7 looks to be pretty lit as well.

I binged watched seasons 1 through 5 straight through, and was surprised to find myself loving it all, even season 5 which got quite a bit of poor reception. I think My Hero works much better for me as a binge watch than a weekly airing one. If this whole season was readily available after I finished season 5 and continued to binge watch this, it probably would've been my favourite season, overtaking season 3 which is mine and probably most others' favourite as well. But idk, the wait between season 5 and 6, and then watching it weekly, the hype didn't seem to be as strong in this regard. Or maybe it's the more somber tone that this season embraces throughout. I like when a mostly light-hearted, feel-good show goes dark for awhile, but I like My Hero the best in its lighter moments, with some serious stuff on the side; not dark all the way through. With characters with appearances such as these which are more geared toward the amusement of children, the dark tones don't completely feel like they fit in place. I enjoyed every episode, I was emotionally moved where the show wanted me to be, but at the same time, not really? Almost as if felt like it was being forced? Idk, maybe I'm talking out of my ass here. Bottom line is, I enjoyed this season, but I think I could've enjoy it much better as a binge watch which I did with all the other seasons, which I remember REALLY enjoying. I'll give season 6 a mid-to-high 7/10. Good, but for some reason I was less invested when stakes were as high as they were here, than when Jiro put together a band for their school festival in season 4. Maybe I'm just weird.

7.7/10

NYANPASU
whiskey tango foxtrot

Mar 25, 2023 3:28 AM
Sep 2015
The highly divisive hero aca season just ended. Many people joke about putting Deku into a bath should be the first priority but please believe me when I said his unbathed smell is much better, has more seducing aroma, it's very addictive odor that I can sniffing all day.

Bakugo take a bath with Deku and Shoto put a blanket over Deku and people are still wondering why they're shippable? It has nothing to do with being in the same gender, in fact, the number one hero in USA being a female is a proof that gender has never been an issue (in this universe) in the first place.
Mar 25, 2023 3:39 AM

Apr 2021
Stain is such a pseudo retarded character lmao, sucks that he's back on screen. Almost ruined the season for me. 

Mar 25, 2023 3:41 AM
Nov 2021
So finally s6 is over.... it was the best season so far
s7 is in production.. probably take two years to air
Mar 25, 2023 3:44 AM
May 2021
Nice !! S6 is finally finished!! The best season of mha & seeing Star & Stripe at the end was cool! So Volume 33 is all adapted?
Mar 25, 2023 3:51 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
At last, Deku is back to his old self as well as the rest of the class with the difference that they now know about One for All in some capacity. Meanwhile, Stain makes his appearance briefly to anticipate the actual final battle (supposedly) that will take place next season against All for One and Shigaraki.

To sum up, compared to how it had been going on, this was quite the good season. Consequences from the battle were present, losses (although not too notable in my opinion), revelations and a temporary character change for Deku (how long did that actually last in their world I wonder). The animation also took a step up during the battles and specially in the second opening sequence.

Other than that, I still feel like the class crew is still too much relegated to the side and they don't have that big of an impact. We'll see what comes next.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Mar 25, 2023 3:58 AM

Sep 2018
"America, fuck yeah!
Comin' again to save the motherfuckin' day, yeah"

Great season, best since S2 personally. Sustained quality throughout, very gripping narrative right now.
Mar 25, 2023 3:59 AM

Jun 2016
Man, I truly don't know what to think about the All Might and Stain scene. It was so powerful when I first read it in the manga, I was moved beyond belief. But I didn't feel that as much here. It kind of felt... rushed? And the emotions didn't land as hard IMO. Great episode none the less. Cool way to end off the season.

Glad to see SAS, also it's funny that the UN commission and the international heroes were more willing to help because All Might was also one of the ones requesting help. It's cool to see All Might's pull across the world; he is my favorite character of MHA so it's good to see still being recognized as the GOAT in the story.

9.3/10 season.
Mar 25, 2023 4:19 AM
Dec 2020
I love how they played the ending at the end. I have always wanted MHA to play the ending while the episode plays out. But that's besides the point, this is the best season so far. I love this show so much.

Mar 25, 2023 4:23 AM

Jan 2021
This season didn’t miss it was great it was also cool to see Stain interacting with all might and deliver that information
Mar 25, 2023 4:29 AM
Aug 2022
This season was different then the other seasons and was filled witha rollercoaster of emotions (mainly sad). I'm glad to see killer stain after such a long time and how deku can finally relax still knowing of the danger approcacing.

8/10
Mar 25, 2023 4:30 AM
Jan 2021
7th will be the truth.
Mar 25, 2023 4:33 AM
Jul 2022
BetaMaleUltra said:
That was good. Season 7 looks to be pretty lit as well.

I binged watched seasons 1 through 5 straight through, and was surprised to find myself loving it all, even season 5 which got quite a bit of poor reception. I think My Hero works much better for me as a binge watch than a weekly airing one. If this whole season was readily available after I finished season 5 and continued to binge watch this, it probably would've been my favourite season, overtaking season 3 which is mine and probably most others' favourite as well. But idk, the wait between season 5 and 6, and then watching it weekly, the hype didn't seem to be as strong in this regard. Or maybe it's the more somber tone that this season embraces throughout. I like when a mostly light-hearted, feel-good show goes dark for awhile, but I like My Hero the best in its lighter moments, with some serious stuff on the side; not dark all the way through. With characters with appearances such as these which are more geared toward the amusement of children, the dark tones don't completely feel like they fit in place. I enjoyed every episode, I was emotionally moved where the show wanted me to be, but at the same time, not really? Almost as if felt like it was being forced? Idk, maybe I'm talking out of my ass here. Bottom line is, I enjoyed this season, but I think I could've enjoy it much better as a binge watch which I did with all the other seasons, which I remember REALLY enjoying. I'll give season 6 a mid-to-high 7/10. Good, but for some reason I was less invested when stakes were as high as they were here, than when Jiro put together a band for their school festival in season 4. Maybe I'm just weird.

7.7/10

season 5 wasn't that bad, my villain academia arc was awesome.
Mar 25, 2023 4:37 AM
Nov 2021
no more emo Deku T-T
Mar 25, 2023 4:41 AM

Apr 2022
decent stuff, overall a huge improvement from season 5. the animation could've been better tho. not bad, moving on to season 7 now.
star and stripe gave me homelander vibes for some reason lol.
Mar 25, 2023 4:50 AM
Jan 2022
A nice "happy" ending to the season with a humourous bath scene.Gorta love Class 1-A's bond.
Great to have more Stain content, I hope they go more into it next season. Hopefully he will get to kill/battle All Might next season or even Deku! 
Episode was a good set up for season 7.

ItzKatMar 25, 2023 5:37 AM
Mar 25, 2023 4:57 AM

Jan 2018
Stain's conversation with All Might was great.

America's no. 1 hero Star and Stripe looks cool.

Season 6 is finally over. I think I enjoyed it a lot more than the last 2 seasons. And season 7 is already confirmed. Because of course it is. Looking forward to it.
Mar 25, 2023 5:03 AM

Jun 2014
Of all the people to come and help the heroes, Stain would be the last person most would think of. Then again, as he would put it, it's not necessarily about helping the heroes, but rather helping the side that he believes is more just. It was great seeing him again, he's probably still my favorite MHA antagonist.

Deku is back with his classmates as they chill before the final battle. After the gritty and emotional events that occurred in this season, they deserve some time to relax and continue bonding. They're still kids, after all. Meanwhile on All Might's end, he and the police make use of the info from Stain to deduce that AFO will make his move in 3 days. A pretty quick turnaround after all that's happened. 

My girl Star and Stripes making her debut toward the end of the episode!! Leave it to the American to say "fuck the rules, I'm just gonna go and do my own thing." As American as it gets tbh lol. But oh man, she's looking niiiiiice animated  ( ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)  

Well, after that absolutely abysmal sorry excuse of a 5th season, this was a nice return to form for the series, especially since it adapted two of the best arcs. They knew they couldn't fuck this up and I'm glad they didn't. As expected, we got a new season announcement already. The final arc in the manga is still ongoing, and who knows how long before Hori officially wraps it all up, so season 7 might not be the final season. We'll see in due time.
thebrentinator24Mar 25, 2023 5:08 AM
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

MAL is literally just anime Twitter as its own website lol.

Mar 25, 2023 5:04 AM
Oct 2022
As expected from mha. A heartwarming and fun episode. The characters taking rest, discussing the events of the season and preparing for the next battle. Always the same case with shonen.
But anyway this season really dileverd on so many aspects. It was worth the wait after 2 consecutive disappointing seasons. Hoping for next season to be a blast 🔥✌️
Mar 25, 2023 5:08 AM
Apr 2021
great episode. very emotional season finale.
Mar 25, 2023 5:10 AM

Dec 2022
finally we get to see hero's from other countries
Mar 25, 2023 5:16 AM

Oct 2009
Just glad this season brought the show back after the terrible previous season.

Loved the first half!

Looking forward to seeing more of Americas No.1 Mommy!

8/10
Mar 25, 2023 5:21 AM

Apr 2018
Bruh, I'm surprised the American 1 hero is Captain MURICA but as a woman. I was kinda hoping for like an Uncle Sam type dude or something personally.

Also, Grape head breaking the 4th wall and making fun of the cliché anime tropes with Shoto was damn funny, LMAO!

Kinda sad to see this anime ending soon, guess the this next season is about to be the last huh? I hope it keeps going after the last fight with AFO/Shigaraki. It would be cool if after that final boss fight we get like a time skip where it continues and we can see all of them grown up and Deku with all of his Quirks mastered. But at that point there probably wouldn't be anyone who could beat him after AFO is gone, there would be no real threat left anymore, probly need like a superman level villain who could compete with a fully grown Deku who's mastered all his quirks. 
Mar 25, 2023 5:28 AM

Nov 2016
Although I'm a Mirio stan who loved the school festival arc and Endeavour vs Nomu as well, this season as whole might've been even better and one of the most heartfelt seasons. There wasn't really a dud episode. I guess that's because I tend to enjoy the MyHero anime more in general.

I hope S7 can keep up this trend. With the appearance of a certain "international hero" among other things it got cool material to work with.

9/10

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 25, 2023 5:31 AM
Sep 2021
HangyakuNo_Nikki said:
GOOD NEWS:
MY HERO ACADEMIA SEASON 7 OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED

LET'S GOOOO
STAIN IS THE TRUE HERO AT THE END!
AMERICA NO. 1 HERO IS A BUFF WOMAN😳 Take all of my oil

As a manga reader I can confirm, star has a very good character and
 she is way too OP(kinda expected of america's no 1 hero). can't wait for next season.

I'm sad they didn't show shigaraki on his nomu flying towards her. Next season about to be really action heavy.

It wasn't good news, Mid Hero Academia is going overrated again
Mar 25, 2023 5:32 AM
Sep 2021
This season goes from dark to comical again, wtf is this shit?!
Edit: Tanjiro looks better than Deku in bath
Mar 25, 2023 5:37 AM
Mar 2021
This season was a masterpiece.
culmination of sooo many emotions and side storylines. I really teared up in almost all episodes.
last few seasons have been hit ir miss for me but this brought back that season one symmetry between emotion and action.
personal 10
Mar 25, 2023 5:55 AM
Mind Evaporator

Feb 2017
Not the most exciting season-ender, but still good. The Stain and All Might interactions were interesting. It almost sounds like they used to know eachother?

Incredible season overall, can’t really fault it! 10/10. Packed with action and emotion throughout. Some great twists too.
Mar 25, 2023 5:59 AM
Jan 2022
part 2 insane part 1 ....
Mar 25, 2023 6:03 AM
Mar 2022
Can't wait for season 7 of mha.
Mar 25, 2023 6:09 AM

Feb 2022
Buff woman from america!? I think she's pretty op!
Mar 25, 2023 6:12 AM
Dec 2015
Stain is the real hero 
Mar 25, 2023 6:17 AM

Mar 2021
Hype way to end the season with Stars 'n' Stripes. Her voice is Hange's VA. I remember being hyped when Stars first appeared. And then that whole shitshow happened... Meh

It's all downhill from here
JedanKomadMar 25, 2023 6:22 AM
Anime fuckin sucks by the way

Mar 25, 2023 6:20 AM
Aug 2017
Stain and Twice are the two villains that I actually like more than most heroes in this anime. His interaction with All Might was just creme de la creme of this finale.
Mar 25, 2023 6:23 AM

May 2020
Stain is back, but lights something in All Might. He still hopes to die by his hands. Whoa, they bathed Deku. Shoto looks hot 🥵 straight out of shower. Damn, All Might looks like a beggar, looking at food (Deku though). 🤣🤣🤣

Damn, Shigaraki’s transformation will be completed in 3 days. All Might had another student? The lady looks just like him. Star and stripes 🤣🤣🤣.

Final battle draws near, and new season is announced. I like this anime but dragging it is making it boring. So, I hope this season is the last. One last season 🤞.
Mar 25, 2023 6:29 AM

May 2015
Overwall good season. Way better than last one.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Mar 25, 2023 6:33 AM

Jun 2016
star and stripes heroes looks fucking badass !!

cant wait for final season !
Mar 25, 2023 6:44 AM

Jun 2015
That Stain moment with All Might watching the last person he saved clearing his statue. Fuck me sideways. That was a moment. Lets go!!!!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Mar 25, 2023 7:03 AM

Feb 2012
deg said:
Stain helping All Might was great

Star and Stripe looks badass

so ye its confirmed now that the vocal haters are just the manga readers here in the forums since the anime only fans enjoyed this arcs too and im sure it will be the same for the final battle arc that anime only fans will still enjoy it

Itching to get to Japan with bombers lol
Mar 25, 2023 7:04 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Nice episode to connect with the next season, the final battle!!!

This season was amazing.
The first 13 episodes were full of action.
The other 12 action and dramatics!

10/10 for the best season for Deku and friends!
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 1, 2022

423 by SarahxLevi »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 8, 2022

349 by Flynnit »»
Oct 10, 1:09 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 21, 2023

135 by LastLuminescence »»
Oct 1, 10:12 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2023

227 by ToTheGyz »»
Sep 28, 11:35 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stripes - Mar 11, 2023

300 by ToTheGyz »»
Sep 28, 10:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.