Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Uncle from Another World
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 1, 2022 5:59 AM

Nov 2011
Yikes, a heat wave...those definitely don't feel good but when you consider what Oijsan is doing to help fix their problem, it came with risks.

All the goofy jokes aside, I feel like this was one of those episodes where magic can be helpful if used within reason.
Dec 1, 2022 7:26 AM

Mar 2021
No information from Netflix regarding when they'll release the 8th Episode. Hence it seems like they are probably planning to batch release the remaining episodes due to the episode 10 production incident putting the series on a Hiatus.

We could expect the series to come out on Netflix on or sometime after 30 December 2022, when the series is supposed to end airing in Japan(if no further delay)
Dec 1, 2022 9:54 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
the ring on the finger was .... hilarious!!! and everyone congratulating you on the engagement!!! kekeke
Dec 1, 2022 10:54 PM
Nov 2022
The elf returned and that's the only thing that matters to me, although the part where humanity would be frozen if they didn't place the offering with the cow's head was also hilarious xddddd
Dec 2, 2022 6:01 AM

Jun 2016
im so glad the opening song is back !!

hyped OP and ED song !!
Dec 2, 2022 3:49 PM

Feb 2020
ojisan lifting up mabels shirt hit way way way way way harder in the manga
well i mean pretty much any fanservice hits harder in manga form.
hmm
decent episode though

Dec 2, 2022 9:34 PM

Jul 2016
Man, how much I missed tsundere Elf. Such an endearing character.

Did they really call a dinosaur "dragon" tho?
Dec 2, 2022 10:04 PM

Jul 2008
Tsundere-elf kawaii desu. ^-^
My candies:
Dec 3, 2022 7:11 AM
Jul 2022
The episode is good, but what I want is not the excitement and fights, and not stories from another world
Dec 3, 2022 1:31 PM

Jul 2017
It's a hot day, and Uncle wants to play his Saturn, but couldn't since the console is not reading the disc.

Some magic would help alleviate the heat, but this consequence will subject the world to years of compensation if there's no head offered to the altar, cow or fish, ANYTHING would help out to avoid humanity's extinction. And so, a fish head it is, and avoid the dragon transformation for it will stick, and Uncle learnt this the hard way when Tsundere Elf has to help him convert back to the orc human that he is.

But Elf is royalty, and for that, Uncle didn't really know for the longest time. And while the giant beast hunter Doldoll is there, Uncle's "engagement" to Regen really was unexpected lols. What follows thereafter is just wholesome moments between Tsundere Elf and Uncle, though they forgot to tune down the cooling spell, leaving the entire apartment in ice.

The post-credits fanservice is just so unhinged lols, and Uncle checking both Elf and Mabel's stomach did get the parasite monster, and it turns out to be him lols. No fish, but pizza!
Dec 3, 2022 4:34 PM

Sep 2018
As if you couldn't already tell from some of the comments above, this anime really is just waifu bait, masquerading as something unique and refreshing, which is a shame really. The comedy was decent at the beginning, they really should have explored and developed that aspect of the anime more, then simply evolve into another run of the mill fantasy harem. A damn shame.
Dec 3, 2022 6:42 PM

Jul 2015
Great episode again, Uncle's references of games are funny as always. Especially that moment when he goes into the room searching for the gut disease he saw in the city... Although he got it at the end the way he strips the elve and the ice girl was hilarious for me. Enjoyed it so far.
Dec 3, 2022 6:56 PM
Jul 2018
Yooo, was that parasite scene a preview or a post-credit scene. Is this the first post-credit scene?? I didn't think this show did that!!

What a pleasant surprise. Every episode just gets better and better for me.

Even though they say time flies when you're having fun, this episode felt so long - in a really good way. It was cool seeing how much they fit into the episode.

I like everything about the story - whether it be in the fantasy world, or even just a gag within the apartment.

Loved the scene when the uncle put a ring on the debt collector and his army congratulating him lol

^This part is painfully true.
“The miniature didn’t even do anything, poor guy”
“You made a spectacle out of killing an animal”
“Does this guy even have a hunting license?”
“Pretty sure that light sword length is illegal”
“Gotta wonder if he got they permission before filming them”
“Animal abuse. Reported”
I mean this would actually be what people comment if a video like this were posted online.

Yeah, this is one of the few anime I've ever had to go back and rewatch, solely because I liked it so much. One of my few personal 10/10s and an instant favorite.

But geez, despite having aired a few days ago, an English subbed version was absolutely nowhere to be found online. Somehow I struck gold digging deep, deep, deep into the internet.
removed-userDec 4, 2022 3:06 PM
Dec 3, 2022 8:00 PM
Jul 2021
One of the best episodes so far. If the whole season is on this quality level, I'd easily give it a 9/10 and name it my personal anime of the season (Summer 2022).
Dec 4, 2022 5:34 AM

Jan 2018
The OP is back! The OP is a banger which is something I don't say often for isekai anime. Mayu Maeshima rocks! And so does the OP animation!

Tsundere Elf-san is back! I love her. Wish Uncle wasn't so clueless :(
Dec 4, 2022 11:54 AM

Nov 2014
Elf scenes are some of the most fun, but also the most painful to watch.
Wtf was that after credits D:
Dec 5, 2022 1:49 AM
Feb 2018
GakutoDeathGlare said:
As if you couldn't already tell from some of the comments above, this anime really is just waifu bait, masquerading as something unique and refreshing, which is a shame really. The comedy was decent at the beginning, they really should have explored and developed that aspect of the anime more, then simply evolve into another run of the mill fantasy harem. A damn shame.

But i like waifu bait and fantasy harem anime, so it's not a shame for me
Dec 5, 2022 7:11 AM

Mar 2013
I finally got to watch this episode... hehehe :P

A very entertaining and enjoyable episode again.

A bit disappointed as it feels like the joke scenes' animation was animated in a new way but it's still okay. I enjoyed EP08 style more.

The first half was animated very strongly and it was a wonderful watch.

The last half on the other hand really needs more work to properly portray the joke they're giving to the audience. Especially, the ring he gave to the guy. It should be a hilarious scene that is enough that it would make me cry to tears by laughing too hard but the joke went subtle.

The after credits scene was disgusting while something was moving inside Ojisan's body... lmao
However, the scene where Ojisan was trying to remove Mabel's shirt should've been the funniest/cringest scene that I could think of but the animation kinda ruined it.

Overall, I hope the staff can do much more for this series.

P.S.

It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Dec 5, 2022 7:57 AM
Sep 2016
I am happy we can see this anime getting a complete season. I enjoyed every episode so far. All the random stuff is cool, but the storys from the isekai world are quite nice too(for me those are the best part). Liked the dragon fight and the tsundere elf meeting the uncle again ^^
Dec 5, 2022 8:03 AM
Sep 2015
Turns out the parasite monster might be the most dangerous monster after all.
Dec 5, 2022 10:05 AM

Jan 2017
To think Uncle could be stuck as a dragon all this time, Elf's stonks going to the moon!
Dec 5, 2022 12:36 PM

Feb 2021
Heat waves...oof my guy. Ironically where I live, its starting to become summer as well. But yeah nice to see the op and ed again.
Dec 5, 2022 1:49 PM

May 2015
Elf was extra cute this episode. I'm glad whenever Ojisan doesn't ruin the atmosphere and just lets the scene play out.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Dec 5, 2022 2:12 PM

Sep 2020
Decent episode. The episode continued where it left off, with Ojisan in the Blaze Dragon form and we got to see another fight which I thought was amazing. The Elf princess really is growing on Ojisan, with her turning him back to an Orc and giving him a lap pillow. It was also very funny to see Ojisan giving that ring to the representative of the Regfalgen Company and him not being able to take it off. Lastly, no way my guy has learned about Bluetooth just about now.
Dec 5, 2022 5:02 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
I know we were all missing the tsundere elf last episode (and the whole hiatus) and we got plenty of her in this episode, and there we so many good moments. The jealousy from her after Ojisan put a ring on the debt collector boss’ finger was great lol, and the scene after they fell in the mud was a good mix of wholesome and hilarity. I also really enjoyed the bit in the beginning when they used magic as air conditioning, those expression of pure bliss were relatable for when you stand in front of a regular air conditioner in the summer lol.

And wow that after credits scene, Ojisan needing to check for parasites by taking Mabel and Elf’s clothes off was some nice fanservice, and then it ended on a gross/hilarious note as Ojisan was revealed to be infected, and instead of eating fish the gang chows down on delicious pizza.
Dec 5, 2022 5:03 PM
May 2020
A Quaint reminder not to depend on the spirits all the time
Dec 5, 2022 5:07 PM

Apr 2015
The Elf Can't Be This Cute
Dec 5, 2022 5:30 PM

Jan 2021
Elf girl finally returns and kicks total ass. Until she has to get saved by Uncle. But the moment they have in the mud is actually really sweeet. Uncle putting that special ring on the guys finger and it getting stuck was really funny. Also poor Uncle at the end getting stuck with the parasite.
Dec 5, 2022 5:45 PM

Jan 2011
looks like ill have to wait at least 3 days before episodes get subbed, we got lots of elf scenes this time so cant complain. the ring scene gave me a good laugh
i wanted a bit more of the dinosaur scenes though, i feel that ended too quick
Dec 5, 2022 6:40 PM

Jan 2021
Did Oji-San just reference Haruhi? It was minuscule but still a reference
under”Mebius” is my salvation

Dec 5, 2022 8:30 PM
Mar 2015
got to watch out for ice spirits
Dec 5, 2022 10:30 PM

Sep 2017
ok episode. new love rival. humanity extinction

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Dec 6, 2022 3:01 AM

Oct 2017
Glad to see the tsundere elf back, love her so much. She cares for Ojisan a lot. It was sweet how she saved him.
Dec 6, 2022 4:42 AM

Mar 2008
I kind of lost it at the congratulations and clapping

Scene in the mud was kinda cute
Dec 6, 2022 6:51 AM
Oct 2019
Somehow i forgot there isn't OP last week, oh boy it's been a long time since i heard this song again.

Bruhh the comments section really represent reality.

The way they put Fish Head on top of Amazon Box was so funny.

Tsundere Elf is back!!
She is so adorable and also hilarious.

Omg that post credit scene lol
Dec 6, 2022 9:24 AM

Jul 2020
ep 9 was really nice it's a mixed bag
Dec 6, 2022 1:39 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Best after-credits scene I've ever saw in my f*cking life

NYANPASU
whiskey tango foxtrot

Dec 6, 2022 1:48 PM
Feb 2020
I didn't expect to see a movie reference in here, but the after credits was a chest burster
Dec 6, 2022 5:10 PM

Jan 2021
A hot day arrives for them in August and Ojisan is having trouble with his console, to the point of him going crazy lmao.

Luckily Sumika is there to bring them ice cream and a fish?. Ojisan using an magic spell to make it cooler in the house. Ojisan wanted to buy an cow head for 5million yen lol, but luckily for him he could also offer the fish head.

Them being dinosaurs was a funny thing to see.

Ojisan spend a month being an dragon until the Elf came and battled the dragon to bring it back to his orc form, Elf even stayed by his side the whole time, that's cute. Epic battle btw.

The Regfalgen Company came there to capture the orc it seems like but Elf wasn't gonna be taken out so easily, but ofcourse that dude used an card to chain up the Elf, luckily Ojisan woke up and freed her and he put an ring on his finger? haha.

I wonder if the Elf has an crush on Ojisan or something. The Elf and Ojisan fell into the swamp and the guy didn't want it anymore lol. Ojisan saying that the Elf looks adorable, that's cute. Ngl that few seconds in the swamp felt like an romantic scene or something. The Elf could laugh about it though, that was cute to see.

Ojisan used the spell so much that the whole apartment literally froze, its literally 10C in their apartment in August, wtf lol. Them 3 being under the blanket to hide from the cold was nice to see though.

What the fuck happened after the ending lol, parasites coming to attack people and the first thing Ojisan does is that he goes to the girls and looks at their private department, omg Ojisan lol. The parasite ended up being in Ojisan's body, yikes.

All in all another banger episode, can't wait for the next episode adventure.
Dec 6, 2022 6:49 PM

Feb 2018
That ending with the parasite bit was quite unexpected.
Dec 6, 2022 10:30 PM
May 2021
elf is back ❤❤. Awesome episode as always 😂😂 and that post credit scene bruh 😂💀
Dec 8, 2022 5:01 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
As usual, how dense Ojisan is can be really amusing. The comment section bit alo felt quite accurate, as in I can totally envision it happening.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Dec 9, 2022 9:26 AM

Sep 2020
Ojisan just instantly solved her problem, and them getting really cold and hide in a blanket is very funny.
Dec 9, 2022 11:04 AM

May 2020
Watching the mood swings of a tsundere never gets old. It's a vibe in itself lol.

Though would've fancied some "explicit" fanservice there in the post credits.
Dec 11, 2022 11:58 PM
Jun 2021
Great mingling up of uncle's thoughts with today world, and how he maintain viewers attention without losing any interest.
Dec 16, 2022 1:51 PM

Mar 2010
I really want that elf gals fig she is just too great. But I feel like the blue ice gal has more potential.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Dec 16, 2022 9:36 PM

Aug 2014
the post credit scene is worth it to wait XD
Check My AnimeList (or click my signature)
My Main Genres: Adventure, Action, Fantasy
My Sub Genres: Slice of Life, Comedy, H&E

Check My Profile, my ranking
What I Watch This Season
Best Character & WAIFU This Season
Best OP/ED Song This Season
Dec 18, 2022 5:37 AM

May 2021
At times, it feels like it's got a personal grudge against video games or somethin'.

Dec 25, 2022 11:15 AM

Jun 2019
Looks like the spirits can actually destroy humanity which is a scary thought. Good thing is that Ojisan has them under control.
Feb 24, 2023 1:29 PM

Dec 2018
Elf girl is actually pretty cute... Her tsundere are not that bad like some of tsundere, her Tsundere are actually very loveable.
It's a little funny to see the spirit are actually communicate with oji-san by calling using a phone...
The ED song visual actually changed a little, they added Mabel and Alicia at the ED. Better than the old one.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isekai Ojisan Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 20, 2022

191 by phantom346 »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Isekai Ojisan Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Jun 25, 2022

253 by phantom346 »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Isekai Ojisan Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2022

65 by Martin_Taylor »»
12 hours ago

Poll: » Isekai Ojisan Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2022

85 by Martin_Taylor »»
Today, 11:00 AM

Poll: » Isekai Ojisan Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 24, 2022

127 by Martin_Taylor »»
Yesterday, 2:36 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.