Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
I'm the Villainess, So I'm Taming the Final Boss (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 19, 2022 6:28 AM

Jul 2017
It's back to the first game with brothers Cedric and Claude's infighting, though the news of Lilia plotting another instance should immediately raise a red flag.

Aileen and the Holy Knights' investigation on more demon incense business, and this mage/sorcerer Elephas Levi (which is the final boss of the first game's fan disc) became their unlikely aid. Claude sure knows how to play with Alieen's feelings, but Levi's introduction at this stage is just as important to establish their position in the game, acknowledging his family if Claude was made the next crown prince. Slowly and surely, things start to go haywire: Claude reported as being nearly killed by someone with the consequence being suffering from amnesia, and the forest barrier being gone, and this is NOT the first time it happened.

The meeting with the current Emperor and the Empress Dowager (which her age in the game is past 60, but she seems like a young girl here), it's definitely Lilia at hard work on her plot with Cedric following as per her orders, that could annul Aileen's position in the family, even worse, beheading out of rebellion. Aileen, with the help of Levi, have only so few to go on, and it starts from Cedric letting them see Claude. Sure enough, Claude rejects her seducing advances, but Alieen will come back for him, a tit-for-tat solution.

Aileen, be prepared to fight with all your heart to win back Claude's heart, brainwashed to oblivion.
KANLen09Nov 19, 2022 7:54 AM
Nov 19, 2022 6:45 AM

Apr 2022
The new final boss appears and to nobody's surprise - he's a hot, although quite troubled, boy.
Claude mysteriously lost his memories and demon-hood, but it doesn't seem like making him fall in love with Aileen once again will be too problematic. What might cause some issues is his weird fam.
felixsifuriNov 19, 2022 7:03 AM
Nov 19, 2022 7:14 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Wow, so now Claude has lost all his memories? Eh that's gonna change everything for the story
Nov 19, 2022 7:24 AM

Apr 2014
That fcuking rotten b!tch Lilia!!!!!
何それ?意味分かんない
Nov 19, 2022 7:30 AM

Feb 2019
Wow I wasn’t expecting Lilia to make her move this soon. It seems like Claude was expecting something like this though since he warned his brother not to be a simp essentially. Best advice you can give.

It’s funny how the more things change they stay the same. Even as a normal human, Aileen and Claude’s “first”meeting involves her sneaking in his home and trying to seduce him lol. She looked great in that military regalia too. Reminded me of the main girl from realist rebuilt the kingdom.

I love Aileen as an MC, she’s grown on me so much.
Nov 19, 2022 7:34 AM

Mar 2021
Fuck Lilia she is just so annoying cant believe Claude has lost his memories i really hope Aileen can win his heart again
Nov 19, 2022 7:48 AM
Sep 2021
Best episode so far, the story is really improving towards the end. The showdown of Lilia against Aileen is underway, let's see where it goes.
I give it 8/10.
Nov 19, 2022 7:52 AM
Oct 2022
I'm cryiiiing dammit!!! Aileen SLAYED this one...!!!!!!
Nov 19, 2022 7:58 AM
Sep 2015
Oh so instead of adapting another sequel we get a fan disk this time. Fan disk is always a problematic for visual novel community outside Japan. Because the best thing (aka the lewdest scene) always happen in fan disk, but fan disk is rarely, if never, get pick to be translated by either fansub or localization company.

Now let's talk about this anime, I think this arc will be a good lesson for Aileen. Aileen always think of Claude as her toy, that she can play whenever she want because she already engage him. And now this hot toy is taken away from her. She's gonna take a better care of her husband from now on.
Nov 19, 2022 8:08 AM

May 2018
Claude-sama is best when human lmao he blushes way too much
Nov 19, 2022 8:27 AM

Dec 2021
I love Aileen, she is so cute, it will be fun to see how she is gonna win claude back.
And curse that bitch lilia, she deserves to be dead.
Nov 19, 2022 8:28 AM

Nov 2011
I like how Claude and Aileens roles were swapped here and we got Hajidere Claude while laying in bed. Fantastic scene!!!

Cedric redemption arc though???

Fuck Lilia all my homies hate Lilia!!!!

Now we gotta find out who stabbed Claude. Lilia? or maybe this new dude???

Looking forward to seeing Aileen fight for her man!!!
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Fall 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Nov 19, 2022 8:56 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
For the last one, its a spin-off fan-made story and ofc its Lilia who made it up like what she wish before. Aileen mentioned she had not much knowledge this time, but the power of the love somehow regain all her memory back to earth about the bad omen. Funny how those two brother finally become a real brother suppose to be, warn and giving advice to one and each other. Nice scene. While Aileen using more of an aggressive approach to reclaim from the beginning again after what Lilia been messing up in these last section of season story. Though, Claude wish comes true. Aileen really need to meet him more than before from now on, not strolling around meeting and recruiting a strange man behind his back again. Alright then so fast so good....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Nov 19, 2022 8:58 AM

Mar 2013
That was just great, such a great episode!

Aileen is so cool and chivalrous, a maiden-in-love knight!

Lilia is still as pesky as ever, I see but she's pretty interesting now. I can't wait what will be her next move. She's pretty stubborn to that line of thought.

The queen is pretty mysterious, I bet she's some kind of another being than a human.

This new arc seems interesting as it gives no clue to our adorable Aileen of what to do, but that's better, for more mystery, more things to look forward to.

Cedric being a tsundere, lmao.

Oh wait, Claude being a shy boy is lmao, funny and cute.

I can't wait for the next episode!
CrazyButNot4UNov 19, 2022 9:28 AM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Nov 19, 2022 12:00 PM
Jul 2018
Im kinda getting bored lol but Jesus lillia is annoying and they better punish her properly so she doesn’t get a bug head anymore
Nov 19, 2022 12:32 PM

Mar 2010
Huh second half become quite fun. Seeing claude hopeless is kinda weird tho. To think losing his ptsd would make him into a softy.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Nov 19, 2022 12:55 PM

Feb 2010
Writing advice always states you should have a reason your romantic pair aren't together and I love how this show just comes up with increasingly weird situations to keep these two from getting married just yet.
Nov 19, 2022 1:02 PM
Oct 2021
best episode by far so far!
Nov 19, 2022 1:17 PM

Jul 2022
Girl Aileen should be the emperor she is a million times more capable than both brothers. AND THE STABBING OF THE BED NEXT TO CLAUDE'S *YOU KNOW* HGFSFHK I DID *NOT* EXPECT THIS ANIME TO DO THAT BUT I STAN
Oh well, i hate when anime has the "lover lost their memory arc" but since im already super invested, i guess it can't be helped but i hope this arc ends in their marriage (but i doubt that).
Piss-haired Cedric redemption arc?? Okay, okay, i see you, his haircolour has even changed from piss to regular blonde now.
And Lilia the actual Villainess. On one hand, okay, she's a player, a smart one, diligent, worthy oponent, fine. But on the other hand i want what happened to Ned Stark in Game of Thrones s1e10 (google if you want, i won't write it) to happen to her, too. Or even better, what happened to Ramsay Bolton in s06e09, that would be perfect for her <3
Nov 19, 2022 2:13 PM
Jul 2014
phantomfandom said:
Oh so instead of adapting another sequel we get a fan disk this time. Fan disk is always a problematic for visual novel community outside Japan. Because the best thing (aka the lewdest scene) always happen in fan disk, but fan disk is rarely, if never, get pick to be translated by either fansub or localization company.

Now let's talk about this anime, I think this arc will be a good lesson for Aileen. Aileen always think of Claude as her toy, that she can play whenever she want because she already engage him. And now this hot toy is taken away from her. She's gonna take a better care of her husband from now on.

Depends. If it gets an official English release they'll often fold the fandisks into the original game. Though sadly not always.
Nov 19, 2022 3:11 PM

Jan 2022
There's a lot of problem now it seems, seems like a conspiracy all against Aileen.
I like everything, ok
Nov 19, 2022 3:23 PM

May 2015
They really know how to make a infuriating villain. She really makes you want to strangle her.

I'm glad this final arc will go back to romance as a focus. Aileen going on Claude at the end there was SO CUTE!!!

I'm glad Cedric isn't just a one dimensional character who blindly follows that b*tch anymore. He's actually questioning himself and Lilia.

Can't wait to see Aileen defy all odds and win. Annoying enough this series + Lilia seem like the type to not fully punish the villain. Like she seems like the type of villian that'll only get a scare as punishment then let off.
DarknessRealityNov 19, 2022 3:26 PM
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Nov 19, 2022 3:37 PM
Jan 2022
Levy's character appearance is very similar to William James Moriarty from the anime Moriarty the Patriot
Nov 19, 2022 3:41 PM

Feb 2019
I think Cedric's suspecting that his chosen fiancee ain't what she claims to appear to be, thus regretting being a complete jerk to Aileen all because he believed Lilia. can't wait to see how Aileen will win Claude's heart.
Nov 19, 2022 4:26 PM

Feb 2013
I like this version of Claude more—he's much easier to tease!
Nov 19, 2022 4:38 PM
May 2011
Easily the worst episode. No narrative flow, just a hard cut to the new plot/soft reset
Nov 19, 2022 4:48 PM

Jan 2008
Is it bad...for me to want to see the main pink-haired heroine stabbed by a plot of her own making? She may as well be a terrorist mastermind at this point with her schemes like starting to start a war, on top of the numerous attempted murders. If she truely thinks of this as nothing but a game, then it's no biggie if she dies, as she can just relaunch from the last save-point, right? Let's test out that theory.

I'd also be okay with seeing the prince dude, the king, and the loli-grandma get offed as well in full medieval fashion, but I doubt it'll ever come to that given the tone of this series, so that's just wishful thinking on my part.

The highlight of the episode for me was Aileen using the exact same line proposing marriage to him as the first time. Seeing her and the Claude's interaction was adorable to see, with him on the receiving end of the affection this time.
Nov 19, 2022 6:06 PM

Sep 2019
Now how tf did bro lose his memories from being stabbed in the chest. that's impossible lol I think these creators need to take a human biology class.
Nov 19, 2022 6:45 PM
Anti-social One

Mar 2013
So it seems Cedric and Aileen are enemy of an enemy hence friends... enough that she can see Claude one more time. That or he respects her enough to not get her beheaded.. I don't know if I'm optimistic enough to consider the latter.

Oh my god, Claude with the gap existentially pains me. I never expected to hear Umehara-ojou's voice after hearing him be so deadpan and fierce in previous roles. That actually made me cough a little blood from how cute he is. //w\\
Also Takahashi Rie capturing how wild Aileen is down to a tee -- girl was sure to make her advances the moment Claude forgot. what a bewildering switch she is. You better be ready to eat your words when Claude remembers.
Even crazier then that, how the fuck did Claude reach that conclusion--I guess the power of animes to not immediately assume she's a sasaeng after the crown.

Do you guys think the new guy took away his demon power-- per his(Claude's) request?
Nov 19, 2022 8:06 PM

Jun 2015
Love it! Who'd of thought we'd get into extra discs. Now our best MC is in full game mode and she is sure as heck romancing the demon lord full Otaku style!! There's squuepigs flying everywhere this eps!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Nov 19, 2022 8:07 PM

Jun 2015
sanetoshii said:
Now how tf did bro lose his memories from being stabbed in the chest. that's impossible lol I think these creators need to take a human biology class.

Magic ;) .................
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Nov 19, 2022 8:07 PM

Sep 2011
Getting stabbed in the abdomen gives you amnesia in this world huh?
Nov 19, 2022 11:02 PM

Oct 2016
Wow, so this part is a fan disk of the first game lmao. Great episode!

Honestly thought at first that Claude losing his memories would be annoying, but Aileen is right, this is fun. It's fun to see Aileen be the one to toy with Claude this time lmao.

If anything is annoying though, it's hands down Lilia, but she'll get her comeuppance soon enough. Best girl Aileen will make sure of that.

I don't fully trust Elephas yet, but he's highly likely to be innocent, given his story, plus that's more underlings in Aileen's collection. If so, I don't have any idea who stabbed Claude. Lilia's definitely involved though.

Is it Cedric redemption time? Really looking forward to the next episode.
Nov 20, 2022 12:24 AM

May 2016
A stab and they turned Claude into a generic romcom protagonist xdxd
Nov 20, 2022 12:31 AM

May 2020
I doubt Claude really lost his memories. Either way, Aileen is ready to make him fall for her over and over. Animation for Claude's face looked bad in this episode, or is it just me? Lilia is really playing the game like a game. I just don't want her to turn it into some stupid scenes.
Nov 20, 2022 1:37 AM
Jun 2020
{fanservice yes}
Nov 20, 2022 4:18 AM

May 2015
This is why sequels suck! You're telling me there was a third game spinoff where Claude gets amnesia?! At least Aileen is handling it better then I expected. Definitely hope Aileen doesn't lose to plot. Because the original protagonist is kind of unempathetic!
Nov 20, 2022 8:19 AM

Mar 2022
i can say this is a good anime

Nov 20, 2022 2:18 PM

Nov 2012
That granny looking in her 20s is sus af. She has to be able to use magic. I was hoping Aileen would check his stab wound. I don't think it exists.
Nov 20, 2022 4:56 PM
Apr 2021
<3333333333333333333333
Nov 20, 2022 5:34 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
We’ve entered a new arc involving Claude getting his memory wiped, it sucks but it was funny seeing Aileen take advantage of it and be the dominant one in the relationship lol, especially after seeing those moments with the two of them earlier in the episode.

We also got introduced a new character named Elephas who is apparently the final boss of the game’s fan disc, I like how this show keeps building on the plot with sequels and such like this lol, and I also really liked Aileen’s dress and mask in that opening scene. And it was also cool to see Cedric not being an asshole, it’s hard to forget the terrible shit he did but now we know for sure Lilia is the one pulling the strings so the priorities are elsewhere lol.
Nov 21, 2022 12:51 AM
Mar 2019
Aileen is so tough, I love it!
Nov 21, 2022 6:49 AM

Aug 2020
The dedicatiooooooooon. I love how tough Aileen is. Claude being so wholesome is also adorable!
[/url]
Nov 21, 2022 3:50 PM

Jul 2020
What was this dumpster fire of an episode? The story is still trying to rush through way too much content with no reason, Lilia is the world's laziest villain, we had one of the worst tropes when done wrong just thrown in randomly (amnesia). Can we get the fun of the first arc back? This got so bad so fast.
forums signatures? party like it's 2005.
Nov 22, 2022 10:23 PM
Sep 2021
Villainess Isekai genre needs more love. My fav Isekai trope no matter how cliche.
Nov 24, 2022 7:37 PM
May 2022
Good Anime And Story
Nov 25, 2022 7:21 AM
Jul 2018
I just can say - the more I watch this series, the more I get seduced by Aileen as well! She‘s a great MC!
Nov 25, 2022 11:47 AM
Oct 2020
How does that even work? You stab the demon lord once and he loses both his powers and memory? Well, whatever it's game logic. Seriously though how did the demon lord even get stabbed?
Nov 26, 2022 8:57 AM

Nov 2019
How can an anime episode be this annoying and illogical at once? xd
Nov 27, 2022 5:53 AM
May 2020
ajajajajajja i didnt know we would be able to see shy claude
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akuyaku Reijou nano de Last Boss wo Kattemimashita Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Nov 26, 2022

57 by Ariali »»
Apr 29, 8:43 PM

Poll: » Akuyaku Reijou nano de Last Boss wo Kattemimashita Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Dec 10, 2022

127 by Randompersonwho »»
Apr 22, 8:21 PM

» Disappointing ending (spoiler)

MavikBow - Dec 15, 2022

18 by ScrewFiction »»
Mar 19, 4:54 AM

Poll: » Akuyaku Reijou nanode Last Boss wo Kattemimashita Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

OrangeRafi - Sep 17, 2022

210 by testamentKAISER »»
Mar 16, 5:56 AM

Poll: » Akuyaku Reijou nano de Last Boss wo Kattemimashita Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Nov 12, 2022

79 by adbeaver »»
Jan 29, 8:31 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.