Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 10, 2016 4:43 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Urahara's bankai seems scary tbh. Modification...and reconstruction?

Highlight of the chapter imo would be Grimmjow's attack with his hand. (reminds me of one of the previous times when he destroyed Luppi) TEAR HIM APART.
Stark700Mar 10, 2016 5:02 AM
Mar 10, 2016 5:00 AM

Dec 2013
Fuck yes! Grimmjow FTW! Love that ending!

Urahara's bankai was also pretty cool.
Mar 10, 2016 5:01 AM

Nov 2007
Recreate? Wow, the hat shinigami is such a secret guy with such a potential. Though, is it really the end of the "immune" enemy guy?
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 10, 2016 5:07 AM

May 2009
If the next chapter isn't titled "The Number of the Beast" and doesn't feature Grimmjow laying the smackdown I'm gonna be seriously mad at Kubo.
Arashi89Mar 10, 2016 5:12 AM
Mar 10, 2016 5:09 AM
Jan 2016
Urahara turns into Dr. Stein? :D

That's very interesting. So far his ban-kai doesn't seem to be that OP, but I'm sure there's far more to it than just that. :)
Mar 10, 2016 5:15 AM
Jan 2013
Urahara's bankai turns out to be ... interesting I guess...?

Whoa wait a minute. Grimmjow gave the idea?
Mar 10, 2016 5:17 AM

Aug 2010
I can see lots of fans fangasming over this chp
Mar 10, 2016 5:17 AM
Apr 2014
Savage. I wonder how he's gonna survive this time, if Kubo still wanna drags this fight.
Mar 10, 2016 5:20 AM

Feb 2012
Well nice Bankai I guess, I expected something OP to straight swallow Askin on the spot, but I guess Kubo had to limit even the genius Urahara a little.

But that boiii Grimmjow is a certified savage now. As much as I like Askin I doubt he'll recover from that.
Mar 10, 2016 5:24 AM

Mar 2009
Cool to see Grimmjow again, but Urahara's bankai was slightly underwhelming. Then again, we've all been waiting to see his bankai for a very long time, so I guess it's impossible to live up to the hype.
Mar 10, 2016 5:34 AM
Sep 2012
So Grimmjow has a chance to redeem himself, I knew Kubo didn't just hype him for like seems like years just for him to be defeated so easily.

When Askin started yelling and screaming how Urahara can't kill him, how he is in control, I knew he was in trouble, the more someone yells the more likely they are being out witted.

So than what happens, Grimmjow just going to defeat Askin in the next chapter, we will see. I know Askin is going to be defeated, but how long will it take?
Mar 10, 2016 6:00 AM

Jan 2015
Is it just me or Urahara's bankai looks like Unohana, except bigger?

Anyway, I'm glad that Urahara didn't just explain his bankai powers and the fight was actually really good like since 30+ chapters? The pacing was better as well and Grimmjow's finally back and freakin pwned Askin! Great job Kubo, please keep it up like this
Mar 10, 2016 6:11 AM

Sep 2009
Well, nice chapter, but I hope he's still not dead. ;-P
Now we know why Urahara's Bankai can't be used to train someone etc.
I was hoping for something like a 'blood power' but I don't think this power is underwhelming, yeah, it's not an 'attack' Bankai, but if he's able to restructure anything in a certain range, potentially a big range it's not weak at all.
So he will restore Yoruichi and her brother.

reireinatto said:
Is it just me or Urahara's bankai looks like Unohana, except bigger?

Yeah, with the hands of Senjumaru Shutara XD

Curious to see the next chapter
Mar 10, 2016 6:15 AM

Dec 2007
Very good chapter. The whole battle with Askin I was hoping it was not over for Grimmjow(which I expressed a couple of times in this forum), but when Urahara said "Bankai" I thought it was the end of the battle. Glad to see that Urahara still needed no.6.

Mar 10, 2016 6:32 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Askin....really he was troublesome to defeat, it needs Ichigo, Yoruichi and her brother, Urahara with his bankai, and Grimmjow with Resurreccion to take him down.

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Mar 10, 2016 6:45 AM

Jan 2015
Really scary and powerful bankai,Kubo FUCKING delivered. Good thing Urahara didn't use it to train with Chad back then :D
Mar 10, 2016 6:47 AM

Dec 2011
smelldemon said:
Really scary and powerful bankai,Kubo FUCKING delivered. Good thing Urahara didn't use it to train with Chad back then :D

That explains why his Bankai is not suited for training people.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 10, 2016 7:13 AM

Sep 2013
twists and twists all over the place ...... seeing Grimmjow here was a big surprise!!!
it would be nice to see that Bankai attacking the fucking Quincy .. but at last, I hope he is finished now...hope we will see the events regarding the remaining "TITAN" quincy...
Mar 10, 2016 7:37 AM

Nov 2015
even though we didnt get to see much of its use,urahara's bankai has huge potential,askin would have literally been torn apart if he hadnt moved and urahara regenerates an eye in seconds.Nice to see a bit of teamwork with grimmjow as well.very good chapter imo
Mar 10, 2016 7:38 AM

Oct 2015
This chapter turned out to be more than a gift to me.

First, I get to witness Urahara's bankai. The only bankai I have been looking forward since day 1 but never given to me until today. And in terms of its capability(/ies), I was expecting it to be very superior since it's the Urahara fucking Kisuke we're talking about. At least a bankai my brain could never fathom but I guess I overestimated but from the aspect of Urahara's given nature which he tends to not reveal everything so I'm kind of looking for something more astonishing. Perhaps the excitement from the previous chapter buried what would have been my reaction for this chapter. It was overwhelming enough when he uttered "bankai", I flipped my keyboard.

Second, Grimmjow is back. Well, I never believed he even died in the very first place.

Now that the two of the most intriguing questions have been answered. "Where's Grimmjow?" and "What's Urahara's bankai?". I can now see the end of the tunnel. Pretty much, Bleach will have to end soon. (Maybe xD)
Mar 10, 2016 7:51 AM

Feb 2009
Not that i don't like this quincy guy, but i really hope that he's dead. Urahara's bankai is great imo, and it would be such a waste, if once again, after showing us bankai of a powerful character, in the end it would suck (yamamoto, kyoraku, rukia as well i think).
Mar 10, 2016 8:49 AM

Aug 2014
That's a rather creepy and cool bankai o_O Also Grimmjow is back again!
Mar 10, 2016 10:31 AM

Dec 2009
Fucking amazing chapter. Urahara's bankai is scary and awesome at the same time. That ending with Grimmjow made me so hyped lol.

5/5
Mar 10, 2016 11:02 AM

Jun 2013
Enoyable chapter, and one of the best in a long time, like really long. Grimmjow FTW!
Mar 10, 2016 11:27 AM
Nov 2015
HOLY.....

They are perfectly match up

Immunity vs reconstruction

Urahara prove in this chapter that he is same level as aizen
In POWER and INTELLIGENCE
Mar 10, 2016 11:43 AM

Jan 2009
damn Urahara is like the perfect scientist that can restructure/modify his target like improve the target for the better or make the target worse lol, that is one hell of a bankai

and Grimmjow is still alive!
degMar 10, 2016 11:46 AM
Mar 10, 2016 12:16 PM

Dec 2012
Good chapter. Urahara's bankai ability is the power to restructure. That is very handy.
Cool to see Grimmjow make an appearance and tear out Askin's heart.
Hopefully this is the end for him.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Mar 10, 2016 12:39 PM
Oct 2008
The lamest Quincy gets a lame ending.

Oh well.
Mar 10, 2016 2:45 PM

Jul 2007
Fucking great chapter.

Askin is really fun character in meta sense. He has always been that way in that he is not exactly the kind of character to go for shounen fight. He wants shortcuts.

And Urahara's bankai unlike everything else is STILL an enigma. Urahara just uses it, which is brilliant in meta sense.

Its also interesting of how much it relates to Mayuri - Mayuri's obsession is mutilating and changing his body. We KNOW that his real self looks very similar to Urahara and we KNOW he wants to surpass him, so its an interesting connection.

Overalla strong 5/5 chapter.
Mar 10, 2016 2:51 PM

Nov 2015
Anyone seeing a Segundo Etapa from Grimmjow coming soon? Or is it just me?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 10, 2016 3:17 PM

Sep 2014
Urahara's bankai is broken damn.
That Grimmjow at the end yay! Hope he gets to fight someone~
Mar 10, 2016 3:55 PM

Sep 2013
That bankai fits Urahara perfectly, restructuring whatever it touches :O

Grimmjow returns, segunda etapa will be cool but I don't see it being used against Askin.

Of course Askin isn't done yet, too easy.
He'll lower the lethal dose of needing blood or something, transforming again seems possible too.
He should have more powers Yhwah gave him too.
Mar 10, 2016 4:26 PM
Oct 2010
well, only took forever for grimjoww to show up
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Mar 10, 2016 4:39 PM
Anime Moderator
᠎ Master Öqvily᠎

Aug 2014
That's a cool bankai but I have a question about it, will his stitches be removed over time, or?

Forum set made by my
secret santa, Nate!
Mar 10, 2016 4:54 PM

Mar 2014
The one Bankai I've been waiting for, and it was pretty underwhelming. Hax af, but didn't give us that atmosphere Shunsui's or Yama's did. Hoping he's not done and still has another fight to go, against someone else.

Tbh, I question how the heck this is related to his Shikai. Kubo definitely came up with this just a couple weeks ago.

Lastly, this ability would be perfect for Shutara.
Mar 10, 2016 10:57 PM

Jul 2007
ziggy_Z said:

Tbh, I question how the heck this is related to his Shikai. Kubo definitely came up with this just a couple weeks ago.

Not all bankai are related to the shikai. Ask Soi Fon.
Bankai is not meant to be a "more powerful version of the weapon" or something. It is meant to be a situational thing.

Also just how it does not fit?

His Shikai is about manipulating energy for multitude of different purposes.
Mar 10, 2016 11:08 PM

Jun 2013
Damn this ability..So F**king scary....Looks like Real Zombie Bankai, or more like of Frankenstein...

OKay...One thing tough...If this Quincy rise's after Heart being RIPPED OUT FROM THE CHEST!! I will get seriously pissed off....there are some thing that should stay as Ultimate Finishers

YEY!!! GRIMJOW IS BACK!!! YES!!!!
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Mar 10, 2016 11:13 PM

Mar 2014
Fai said:
ziggy_Z said:

And Soifon's Zan relates to instakilling, Shikai is two taps and Bankai is OHKO. So it technically fits the mold.

Bankai is not meant to be a "more powerful version of the weapon" or something. It is meant to be a situational thing.
Could you please explain what you mean?

Exactly, it manipulates energy, he creates things like shields, nets and beams; so what does that have to do with his Bankai? He tears people up if it makes contact, he can stitch himself up and heal himself, even use it to gain speed and strength boosts. That has nothing to do with energy manipulation.
Mar 10, 2016 11:45 PM

Apr 2010
Best chapter of Bleach so far this year. Grimmy. <3
Mar 11, 2016 12:13 AM

Jul 2007
ziggy_Z said:
Fai said:

And Soifon's Zan relates to instakilling, Shikai is two taps and Bankai is OHKO. So it technically fits the mold.

Could you please explain what you mean?

Exactly, it manipulates energy, he creates things like shields, nets and beams; so what does that have to do with his Bankai? He tears people up if it makes contact, he can stitch himself up and heal himself, even use it to gain speed and strength boosts. That has nothing to do with energy manipulation.

What I mean is that just because Shikai works in same way does not mean Bankai will - Soifon's shikai is about precision and close range combat. Her bankai is about launching devastating attack from afar. Sure they have same type of power because each sword is themed to a certain theme.

Urahara manipulates. Both in his bankai and shikai form.

His Shikai manipulates and reconstructs his energy for variety of purposes
His bankai manipulates and reconstructs everything including Urahara himself.
Mar 11, 2016 3:14 AM

Jan 2011
finally uraharas bankai
so urahara is genius ....
Mar 11, 2016 3:51 AM

Oct 2015
G_Spark233 said:
Fuck yes! Grimmjow FTW! Love that ending!

Urahara's bankai was also pretty cool.
Jarjaxle said:
Damn this ability..So F**king scary....Looks like Real Zombie Bankai, or more like of Frankenstein...

OKay...One thing tough...If this Quincy rise's after Heart being RIPPED OUT FROM THE CHEST!! I will get seriously pissed off....there are some thing that should stay as Ultimate Finishers

YEY!!! GRIMJOW IS BACK!!! YES!!!!

Nice chapter. Urahara's Bankai is awesome. Grimmjow is back.

Fake people have an image to maintain. Real people just don’t care.
Mar 11, 2016 4:40 AM

Mar 2015
Better than Kyouraku Bankai.

Urahara is freaking zombie now. Did Urahara reconstructured his arm to increase the srength??
Did Urahara warp the dimension to connect Grimmjow attack??? There are many things that are not explained.

Nakk Le Varr heart is crushed so he died. Urahara bankai is OP. Really enjoyed this.

4.3/5
Mar 11, 2016 6:19 AM

Apr 2014
Umm, I expect more from Urahara bankai to be honest, his bankai didn't suit his enigmatic and mysterious persona, it's quite straightforward and simple with the modification and restructuring power, well maybe it's just me having a strange expectation when I saw her cleavage last chapter.

Well, Grimmjow, he is that one character that all of Bleach fans would love to see again right? Good for them then.
Mar 11, 2016 7:37 AM

Nov 2012
Hmm an actual good chapter for once, Urahara was pretty cool here.
Mar 11, 2016 7:46 AM

Nov 2015
ichii_1 said:
That bankai fits Urahara perfectly, restructuring whatever it touches :O

Grimmjow returns, segunda etapa will be cool but I don't see it being used against Askin.

Of course Askin isn't done yet, too easy.
He'll lower the lethal dose of needing blood or something, transforming again seems possible too.
He should have more powers Yhwah gave him too.

I agree, Segundo Etapa is what Kubo will bring out next, but I believe that Askin has alot left to go. Proof is that he is ne of the few Quincys left to defeat.
Mar 11, 2016 10:30 AM

Jan 2015
YEY Grimmjow has been resurrected :D
Mar 11, 2016 1:42 PM

Jun 2013
Hell yeah Grimmjow finally.
Urahara's bankai is actually pretty cool and I love it. I just hope this is the end for Nak Le Vaar cos that guy's been around for too long and I keep wondering how they're gonna defeat Juha when they need several people to beat ONE quincy. ( But I think it's gonna be the other way anyway and he'll be able to live without a heart or say something like his power lies in a different place or some bs like that)

And I also hope Kubo won't switch to Hitsugaya after several panels with Grimmjow.
eisanMar 11, 2016 1:48 PM
Mar 12, 2016 1:01 PM
Mar 2015
*fangirling* OOOh Gawd! I didn't expect Grimmjow to appear. That ending was amazing! When I saw Askin's (I hope I'm not the only one who had to google his name xd) heart was ripped out I was like: "'wtf'' and then he appeared. I just died because of my emotions there.
I forgot to meantion how epic Kisuke's bankai is (srsly, Kubo knows when to surprise his fans). I mean, A GIGANTIC PRINCESS, how cool is that? I love it's ability and know for sure that it's time for Askin's death (okay, maybe not yet because as always he has something and probably will be able to go without the heart).
Can't wait for the next chapter! o(≧o≦)o
Dominika_Mar 12, 2016 1:05 PM
Mar 12, 2016 2:40 PM

Jul 2011
Okay I admit, this was awesome
Urahara's bankai is worth seeing and he was so badass this chapter, always expect him to come up with something and turn the battle around.
That flashy appearance in the end, oh god it made me excited to see this guy again

And if Kubo gives one more secret ability to the villain again and the battle is turned around for ... lets say around the 5th time this will drive me insane. This turnaround was awesome, but reasonable since Urahara's bankai was something he was keeping for dire situations like this and I accpet it. Also the help he got at the end, but this overpower turnaround Kubo is doing are really annoying the shit out of me.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 300 Discussion

Faust721 - Nov 16, 2007

19 by Chuckiemuffin »»
Yesterday, 2:44 AM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 662 Discussion ( 1 2 )

animefan8800 - Feb 10, 2016

83 by LuffyHammock94 »»
Jun 10, 4:16 AM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 170 Discussion

rebwaters - Dec 21, 2009

4 by Chuckiemuffin »»
Jun 4, 2:54 AM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 350 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Darkreaper70 - Mar 19, 2009

146 by Mira_NH »»
May 31, 3:46 AM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 200 Discussion

rebwaters - Jan 11, 2010

4 by Dattebayo2992 »»
Apr 29, 9:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.