Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Comedy wo Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru Episode 8 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
5Loved it!
67.7%
4Liked it!
22.0%
3It was OK
7.2%
2Disliked it
2.4%
1Hated it
0.7%
Average 4.5
291 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Nov 27, 2013 8:25 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That was quite an awkward dinner.

Say AHH
http://i.imgur.com/Plzb4Jz.png

What a development~oh wait.
Nov 27, 2013 9:46 AM

Sep 2012
So Chocolat switched back from "flawed mode" to "normal mode"?!? What a change !!!! Wow !!!!
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Nov 27, 2013 11:33 AM

Aug 2012
Good episode. Was beginning to like Chocalat with her memories back towards the end. But then she had to lose it again :( oh well lol can't wat till next weeks episode!
Nov 27, 2013 11:34 AM

Jul 2013
Nooo. I can't deny I wanted more "normal" chocolat.
Hmm, I think I was mistaken with the main love interest in this.

Hmm, that next mission, It didn't mention if the tears should be of sadness.
JoksPacifistNov 27, 2013 12:18 PM
Nov 27, 2013 11:36 AM

Jul 2012
symbv said:
So Chocolat switched back from "flawed mode" to "normal mode"?!? What a change !!!! Wow !!!!

And then back again :/ I think I like the normal Chocolat better actually, well I like her either way

I think he should've asked her what her real name was while she had her memory back, I'm kind of curious
Nov 27, 2013 11:41 AM

Jul 2013
Well this was an interesting episode. Something Seira said made me curious 'She should be the one fulfilling this role, but'. I wonder if she meant Chocolat or someone else?
Nov 27, 2013 11:42 AM

May 2013
outkastfox said:
Good episode. Was beginning to like Chocalat with her memories back towards the end. But then she had to lose it again :( oh well lol can't wat till next weeks episode!

Liked her with her memories back too. Too bad she had her memories reverted. I like that Chocolat too though lol.

And that ending, those daikon legs lol.
Nov 27, 2013 11:48 AM

May 2013
Funny episode as usual. Some mysteries arise in the episode such as what Seira said and what Memory Chocolat said that he can get rid of absolute choice just by kissing her.
"Listen Simon... Don't forget. Believe in yourself. Not in the you who believes in me. Not the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself." ~ Kamina (TTGL)

“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” ~ Ging (HxH)
Nov 27, 2013 11:49 AM

Aug 2010
Ophis said:
Well this was an interesting episode. Something Seira said made me curious 'She should be the one fulfilling this role, but'. I wonder if she meant Chocolat or someone else?

I think that's what she meant too.

Well, loved Chocolat so much this ep. Her mature personality is too good. I would immediately ship them if she was like this from the start. It's obvious she won't be staying though. She's too aggressive and perfect for a Harem series XD I like Lazy Chocolat too she's cute but the mature one this ep won me over totally. Perfect Waifu material <3...Gotta admit it was an awkward dinner though. Cute say Ahhh scene. And Dat pre-kissing scene was hot!

Yukihira and her cute voice is cute as usual too.

Nxt ep...Misugi ep!! XD

Lol'd so much at the perverted way of eating Daikon at the end XD
Nov 27, 2013 11:59 AM

Jul 2013
Ophis said:

My bet goes on Chocolat.
Playing the "cupid" role it is.
Nov 27, 2013 12:00 PM

Jul 2013
Chocolat no don't change back ;_; She was much better when she was more mature and well normal

Good episode though.
ᵖᵉʷ ᵖᵉʷ 🔫
Nov 27, 2013 12:03 PM

Dec 2011
Holy crap! This is the gap moe!!!
I love Chocolat with her memories have returned.

Also, Yuouji handstanding-walking and Amakusa getting the pool ticket finally explains why they all handstanding and the girls in swimsuit in the opening!

Anyways, its about time we get a pool episode for this anime!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 27, 2013 12:07 PM

Jul 2012
Ophis said:

I think Kanade has to fall in love with someone to get rid of his curse, that's why she asked him if he had ever been in love with someone. When she said what you quoted, she meant Chocolat is supposed to make him fall in love with her, but she lost her memories so she isn't "fulfilling her role" so she's trying to get Kanade to fall in love with her instead. I think they said or hinted that Seira knows about his curse in the last ep, but I don't know how. When Chocolat got her memories back she wasted no time trying to get him to love her by saying she loved him and trying to kiss him. Well that's a guess but it seems to fit pretty nicely I think.
Nov 27, 2013 12:09 PM

Aug 2010
I'd ship mature!Chocolat with Kanade IF it wasn't for Yukihira, she is still best. I also love how her real personality shows more and more often.

Damn, I wonder what would have happened if he had hugged her instead.
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl
Nov 27, 2013 12:22 PM

Mar 2013
:o Chocolat's memories have returned huh.
Yeah I like her with her memories back, but doesn't seem like it'll stay like that.
Nov 27, 2013 12:25 PM

Jul 2013
therandomestguy said:
Ophis said:

I think Kanade has to fall in love with someone to get rid of his curse, that's why she asked him if he had ever been in love with someone. When she said what you quoted, she meant Chocolat is supposed to make him fall in love with her, but she lost her memories so she isn't "fulfilling her role" so she's trying to get Kanade to fall in love with her instead. I think they said or hinted that Seira knows about his curse in the last ep, but I don't know how. When Chocolat got her memories back she wasted no time trying to get him to love her by saying she loved him and trying to kiss him. Well that's a guess but it seems to fit pretty nicely I think.

It does fit perfectly but it might not be the case. We still know too little about Seira and her objective. Its obvious she knows way too much about the curse, probably more than Chocolat and the flippant god. Its possible Seira might be the 3rd god but then why should she want to help Kanade remove the curse which she created? Change of heart maybe, or is there some other ulterior motive to it all?
Nov 27, 2013 12:31 PM

Jul 2012
Ophis said:
therandomestguy said:
Ophis said:

It does fit perfectly but it might not be the case. We still know too little about Seira and her objective. Its obvious she knows way too much about the curse, probably more than Chocolat and the flippant god. Its possible Seira might be the 3rd god but then why should she want to help Kanade remove the curse which she created? Change of heart maybe, or is there some other ulterior motive to it all?

Hmm you might be right. Or maybe she knows the 3rd god, like she might be a servant that was sent to do something like Chocolat, but she doesn't agree with what the 3rd god is doing so she is trying to help Kanade instead?
Nov 27, 2013 12:57 PM

Dec 2011
God had an affair and became pregnant. Brilliant. Brilliant. Brilliant.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Nov 27, 2013 12:58 PM

Apr 2010
The main should have hugged Youoji instead of Chocolat but well he is a harem MC so what can you expect.
I have to see this wasn't the best episode funny moments where mediocre as well.
What was most surprising was Chocolat's personality which was getting used to it's nice that finally some information was giving but i her normal personality gives nice comedy and funny moments.
Hence the new personality seeming a bit out of place.
Nov 27, 2013 12:58 PM
Jan 2013
Poor Amachi, his luck went from bad to worse after the dual confessions from Chocolat and Seira, nice to see Chocolat's normal self, for one she's not a bimbo, too bad Amachi has just lost his chance to get rid of the absolute choice curse.
Nov 27, 2013 12:59 PM

Dec 2012
Thank god Chocolat reverted to her old self lol, I prefer her when she's that glutton.

And what a dick God is in this anime.. take a picture of Yuuoji's crying face :<
"Only one with the courage
to shoulder the burden
of their own fate can
be called a hero.."

Nov 27, 2013 1:02 PM

Feb 2011
Dem eroge situations xD

Anyway , 2 eps left sadly :(
Nov 27, 2013 1:14 PM

Nov 2013
So far, every single episode of this gem had me fall out of my chair/bed laughing. This one is no exeption. Brilliant.

Also, Dem Daikon Legs.
All worship the great Tatsuya-nii-sama.
Kronie said:
Only those who are lost and empty seek guidance and fulfillment.
Nov 27, 2013 1:31 PM
Apr 2013
Am I the only one who loved that OST when Kanade hugged Chocolat? xD
Nov 27, 2013 1:39 PM

Nov 2012
Lol, like I said, most entertaining show this season, and Yukihira was great as always with her jokes. Smart Chocolat needs to tone it down with wanting to kiss him, glad she's back, would like a combined version of Chocolat since I like them both.

Nov 27, 2013 1:44 PM

May 2012
Another great episode. I really like Chocolat, but normal Chocolat is lovely. She sweet, caring, a chef, and more. Seem like she was really trying to express her love for Kanade. I wonder what would have happened if he kissed her. Oh well now she back to not having her memories again. I want old Chocolat. Anyway didn't know God liked to sleep around. Now we know that there is three gods now. Seira doesn't look like the home wreck type. So she might be the original God.

Next mission seems like it might be hard. Can't wait till next week.

Those vegetables looked sexy.
Nov 27, 2013 2:03 PM
Mar 2012
Aww I preferred non-memory loss Chocolat
Nov 27, 2013 2:07 PM

May 2013
this ep was kinda bad0.
Nov 27, 2013 2:16 PM

Jun 2013
Awesome episode.Can't wait for next week's one.
Nov 27, 2013 2:58 PM
Nov 2013
i much prefer the chocolat that doesnt sound like somebody who has autism also with the black haired girl next episode i can already see the ending when the worst character aka crappy loli confesses but i hope to god he doesnt pick the crappy ugly loli girl when shes clearly the least attractive and most annoying. I despises loli's nothing attractive about a girl who looks 5 years old eww
Nov 27, 2013 2:59 PM

Mar 2013
YE YE POOL EPISODE NEXT WEEK.
Nov 27, 2013 3:05 PM

Jul 2013
Ahh I just started to really like the new Chocolat..

Also, just 2 more episodes to go :(
Nov 27, 2013 3:06 PM

Jun 2013
Amakusa was eating out that radish at the end lol. I can't wait for the pool episode next week!
Nov 27, 2013 3:41 PM

Jul 2010
Yeah, it wasn't that funny like previous episodes, but I sure enjoyed Chocolat moments, although Yukihira is the best girl.
Nov 27, 2013 4:11 PM

Jan 2011
I didnt like this episode. it was pointless... although i laughed at the tv part, it was completely irrelevant, i mean chocolat regained her memory... to lose it again? in theory nothing happened on this episode! only the fact that there are only 2 chapters left and the story cant end in only 2 chapters -.-
Nov 27, 2013 4:22 PM

Nov 2012
I was actually hoping that normal Chocolat would stay the way she was. I'm kind of leaning towards the romance of this anime than the comedy, but sadly, 'that' won't happen anytime soon, or so will it?
Nov 27, 2013 4:25 PM

Sep 2013
Gah, can't decide between Yuouji and Yukihari..

Yuouji reminds me of a Haruhi/Kirino combination, but who can say no to the tsundere?!
Nov 27, 2013 4:27 PM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
I wanna see more of "normal mode" Chocolat! It was just too good.... :( Perfect waifu material.

Next week will be a pool episode?!?! Swimsuits!! Daniel Bryan and I say "YES!!"
Nov 27, 2013 4:31 PM

Nov 2011
lol finally sth happens and 2 eps left ... uhm okay btw next mission will be a harsh one :/
Nov 27, 2013 4:32 PM

Sep 2008
Looking forward to next week's swimsuit fanservice XD

Btw, with-memory Chocolat remembered me that Toaru series Kuroko's way of talking hahaha
Nov 27, 2013 4:41 PM

Aug 2012
Nice cap, Chocolate is so cute <3 !!

Yukihira i love you!!!!
Nov 27, 2013 5:47 PM
Jul 2018
alexpte said:
Aww I preferred non-memory loss Chocolat

Same here too.

She shouldve stayed that way for the rest of the season, oh well.
Nov 27, 2013 5:50 PM

Mar 2012
I'm waiting for the punch line when she get her memory back since I don't like how "true" Chocolat act.

Anyway I'm sure we eill have to see Sillicon-chan next since it is pool episode. Also I wonder if Furano will use pad on her swimsuit.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Nov 27, 2013 5:51 PM

Apr 2011
Chocolat turn from studies assistance pet to perfect waifu!
Nov 27, 2013 5:52 PM

Feb 2012
I like both Chocolat, but the normal, sane Chocolat with her memories interests me more! I kinda wanted to see that kiss though!! Ugh! Frustration!!
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Nov 27, 2013 5:58 PM

Mar 2012
wow, with chocolates cure and prez's words I seem to get the feeling that the path to escape is love or something... especially with "have you ever loved someone". if my suspicions are correct this is a disease to "loveless" people with the purpose of forcing them to love. well it really is just a wild guess
Nov 27, 2013 5:59 PM

Mar 2012
Aw liked Chocolat with memories much more than normal Chocolat, too bad it ended so fast ):
Nov 27, 2013 6:12 PM
Jul 2012
I think I prefer Chocolat as a glutton and her care free attitude. That mission sounds a little messed up but since all it said was take a picture of Yuuouji crying, hopefully it'll be a picture of her with tears of joy or something. Yay for the pool episode next week as well!
My anime blog
Ganebare Anime
Nov 27, 2013 6:23 PM

Jul 2010
But what's Chocolat's real name?! (DAMMIT CHOCOLAT WHAT ABOUT THE PINEAPPLE?)
You may read this quote , "However, by that point you'll have been torn to pieces."
Nov 27, 2013 6:24 PM

Mar 2013
I definitely love Chocolat. What a cutie.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Comedy wo Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2013

310 by dhell26 »»
Apr 16, 3:34 PM

Poll: » Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Comedy wo Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 4, 2013

186 by dhell26 »»
Apr 16, 3:01 PM

Poll: » Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Comedy wo Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

VioLink - Oct 9, 2013

254 by sjw_vegeta »»
Feb 7, 8:31 PM

Poll: » Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Comedy wo Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2013

173 by Lazulite »»
Jan 15, 4:54 PM

Poll: » Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Comedy wo Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 13, 2013

143 by Lazulite »»
Jan 13, 7:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.