Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 21, 7:58 AM

Nov 2011
Awayuki is both lucky and unlucky same time this episode. Microphone broke but she managed to get a new one with some help.

Chami is more stranger in this show than I had thought and she kinda just popped out of nowhere. Their chemistry has a lot of energy to it though.
Jul 21, 8:01 AM

Feb 2020
Lots of hilarious stuff again. Chami seems to be a very nice girl. She and Awayuki were so cute together. :3

That mahou shoujo transformation was great, haha. Nice new outfit.

SerafosJul 22, 2:33 AM
Jul 21, 9:06 AM
Jul 2023
I believe glitching out when you interact with your Kamioshi is a real world occurrences too.
Jul 21, 9:08 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
That whole Yuzusoft segment is such a blatant Sakura Miko reference lol

Polka's Po in there as well

This show is such good fanservice in general for any vtuber enjoyers
HaXXspettenJul 21, 9:12 AM
Jul 21, 9:13 AM

Mar 2021
Another hilarious episode, I already really like Chami she is adorable and seems a really nice girl.
Jul 21, 9:32 AM

Nov 2011
Damn this show is hilarious. The transformation and new outfit are awesome.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Summer 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jul 21, 9:45 AM
Aug 2022
Definitely vibe with Chami a lot, she’s clearly the calm one with all her asmr stuff. The off-Collab was really funny.

The characters are a big part of why I like the show so much there all big vibes and have great personalities and designs.

Awayuki getting monetisation finally was cool, holo-Justice got there collective monetisation in the irl vtuber industry so idk I guess I found that cool that they happened at similar times.

And her outfit reveal was nice and also correlated to the irl vtuber industry when earlier today Marine got a new outfit. Funny how the reveals went so similarly.
Jul 21, 10:13 AM

May 2019
Tbh, I never actually watch a single vtuber stream at all so I don't quite get half or even more of the references or similarities to the irl vtubers. I only know Yuzusoft which is a VN developer and those donation bar lmao. But all the characters that have been introduced so far are all fun and has good personalities. So they definitely carried the excitement and the fun vibe when streaming which makes the show really funny and enjoyable. Reading the comments on each episode aired really makes me appreciate the passion, care and dedication that this show give to the vtuber community.

Jul 21, 10:51 AM
Dec 2022
We had new mic, new outfit, monetization and totsumachi stream in one go, the outfit transformation was nice to see. Chami-chan is too cute with her inkya profile outside her streams. Also, sasuga HaachamaHareru-senpai one-uppping Shuwa shenanigans... XD
Jul 21, 11:43 AM

Feb 2019
My favourite episode so far had me laughing and shipping Chami and Awayuki the whole time. They’re so cute together.

Chami’s “three round pee burst” took me out, she gotta be careful though because some viewers are into that kind of thing 😂 . She’s adorable though. That social anxiety can be a bitch! Even ordering strozero was a challenge for her, poor thing.

Awayuki is so gay, first the Yuri threesome stream last episode and now all the “I want to sleep with you” stuff with Chami. That ear cleaning scene was so erotic too, lot of kinks discussed in today’s episode lol.

Omg Awayuki new outfit looks amazing! Nice mix of cute and sexy and she’s monetised too! What a great day for her. Really happy for her and this all started because she left her stream on lmao. Plus she’s actually respecting her promise to Mashiron to cut back on some of the drinking. Of course money starts flowing in after the new outfit reveal

Cunny crying emoji face reference there when Awayuki was talking about wanting to be Hikari chan’s mama?

The reveal that was Hareru on the call at the end there too ouch 😂 hilarious episode from start to finish. You know I have never watched a vtuber but if I could find a cute and relatable one like Awayuki who doesn’t have a rabid army of fans to take away from my Parasocial relationship with her.. I’d probably watch lol.

Marinate1016Jul 21, 12:13 PM
Jul 21, 11:56 AM
Jul 2024
We got Awayuki genbaneko on top of all the real world vtubing references
Jul 21, 12:36 PM
Panzer Vor!

Jun 2014
Oh that mention on yuzusoft games was nice.
Good games btw.
Jul 21, 12:59 PM
Mar 2021
Magical girl transformation into wasted VTuber 😂
Jul 21, 1:30 PM

Jun 2023
Peeing in three round bursts..

Surely that’s a reference to Ollie peeing like a charged rifle lol (though I think that’s 4 iirc)
Jul 21, 1:48 PM

Aug 2013
Seemed like she was doubting with what personality to go with before reaching for the StroZero.
Jul 21, 2:01 PM
Dec 2021
Ahhhh they mentioned my favorite games, Cafe Stella, Sanoba from NekoNyan's and Yuzusoft <3
Jul 21, 2:32 PM
Apr 2022
this episode was so much fun!!
Jul 21, 5:48 PM

Jul 2022
This episode was very entertaining, filled with numerous video game references, like Dark Souls with special controls and various YuzuSoft games. Awa continues to act more and more lesbian whenever she drinks, but her plan backfired with the top girl of the first generation.
Jul 21, 9:28 PM

Feb 2019
she got pranked during her live streaming & she didn't realize that she wasn't talking to the real person lol
Jul 21, 10:19 PM
Feb 2020
So many references to catch *-*
Jul 22, 1:40 AM
Mar 2019
Never heard about VTubers before this, but this is fun, hahah. Am gonna finish watching this for sure.
Jul 22, 2:11 AM

Feb 2014
LMAO on the mahou shoujo transformation on her new outfit. Definitely enjoying this show because of the various reference, it really is an anime for VTuber fans.

I was assuming taht Hareru was Sora but based from the call in, it seems that she's like Haachama.

ED song for this episode is a "classic" vocaloid song Sweet Magic by Kagamine Rin which a lot of VTubers likes to sing and cover.
OrangeRafiJul 22, 2:16 AM
Jul 22, 9:59 AM
puer aeternus

Sep 2021
Lots of references in this episode: Yugioh, Chaos;Head, Dragon Ball, Yuzusoft, etc. Nekoma and Hareru's appearances also are very similar to Okayu and Subaru.
Jul 22, 3:04 PM

Nov 2023
Wow this show's episode ending kinda the same as Lucky star concept I think.

Well, Chami is a adorable sister for Awayuki.

More and more yuri and ecchi jokes.
I need somebody who can love me at my worst
No, I'm not perfect, but I hope you see my worth
'Cause it's only you, nobody new, I put you first
And for you, girl, I swear I'll do the worst

If you stay forever, let me hold your hand
I can fill those places in your heart no else can
Let me show you love, oh, I don't pretend, yeah
I'll be right here, baby, you know I'll sink or swim
Jul 22, 5:48 PM
Aug 2022
I'm still baffled at what even is going on ☠️
Jul 22, 6:18 PM
Apr 2022
im enjoying seeing about her past, even if it's only briefly
Jul 22, 7:21 PM
Feb 2024
Any meaning to the 155¥ donations? Does that mean something specific?
Jul 22, 7:57 PM
Jan 2017
I can't say that VTuber Legend is a great anime. Animation is a bit limited. No serious themes are in evidence. But the direction the story is going tickles my tropes.
edit: And Chami-chan is a real sweety. I hope our MC continues to bring her out of shell.
Jul 22, 9:50 PM
Oct 2019
They nailed everything about Vtuber.
This is so much fun.

Truly an Anime for Vtuber fans.
Jul 22, 11:38 PM
Jan 2021
i fucking love the karaokes at the end of each episode dude so fucking SOVL

Jul 22, 11:40 PM
Jan 2021
Reply to melissajetzt
Any meaning to the 155¥ donations? Does that mean something specific?
pretty sure it's because it's 155¥ for a can of strozero
Jul 22, 11:41 PM
May 2021
Damn they even add MissMikka and Luality reference for playing Dark Soul on Dance Pad
Jul 23, 11:17 AM

Jul 2017
Welp, Awayuki needs to get a new mic, and thankfully, Chami Yanagase has a spare ready....and what else does she want from her?

Awayuki going to her fellow VTuber's place to get a mic, but it seems that Chami is shyer than she looks, a socially anxious big sister. But for Chami to have StroZero on hand, it's just really pushing her boundaries for allowable streams on the go, even if Chami has a lot to improve on her social awareness, which is a first step thanks to Awayuki. And since they streamed to the night, a sleepover is what Chami anticipates quite a lot since she doesn't have friends come by, with Awayuki being her first.

Awayuki's first stream to celebrate getting monetized while being sober, it's the alcohol that always works each and every time, though she keeps it to a minimum this time. The Mahou Shoujo transformation is great, as Awayuki dons Mashiron's new outfit for requests and call-in sessions with fellow genmates, though Hirune "Hareru" Nekoma is one surprise that Shuwa is not expecting to see.

Hareru's prank is comedic gold lols, it took Awayuki quite a while to figure out. Chami is quite the funny girl!
Jul 23, 11:49 AM
Mar 2021
Wow, so many Hololive references! You can tell the author really knows their stuff when it comes to vtubers
Jul 24, 11:37 AM

May 2019
Reply to Narizor
This episode was very entertaining, filled with numerous video game references, like Dark Souls with special controls and various YuzuSoft games. Awa continues to act more and more lesbian whenever she drinks, but her plan backfired with the top girl of the first generation.
Add Fukkireta (吹っ切れた) to that list as well. Never thought I'd see that NND dance ever again.

souraia said:
I'm still baffled at what even is going on ☠️

NekOniiChanJul 24, 11:54 AM
Jul 24, 8:19 PM
Jan 2023
Well that was completely unhinged. A sleepover though, now that's a new one, was a fun one to watch for sure.

Laughed so much when I heard the Dark Souls on DDR Pad reference, been a while lol.

So many of the references here are going way over my head sadly, I don't really watch vtubers so much, so no idea really. Still can't wait to see what crazy stuff happens in this show though!
Jul 24, 11:02 PM

Jul 2023
Another good watch. This show is improving.
Jul 25, 3:01 AM

Sep 2013
It's getting better each episode. Definitely my favourite show of the season so far.
Jul 25, 2:16 PM
Apr 2024
I find myself liking the anime style and the interaction is cute. Maybe I won't drop this afterall
7 hours ago

Dec 2021
Yuzusoft??? LOL. Someone needs to tell Sakura Miko about this one.

This show at least knows it's target audience, that being VTuber fans. So I'll give them that.

More topics from this board

Poll: » VTuber Nandaga Haishin Kiri Wasuretara Densetsu ni Natteta Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 14

63 by IzanaSolos »»
9 hours ago

» Uncensored version?

removed-user - Jul 9

23 by Weshina »»
Yesterday, 7:52 AM

Poll: » VTuber Nandaga Haishin Kiri Wasuretara Densetsu ni Natteta Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

cuhoangdk - Jul 7

122 by Magicmist »»
Jul 21, 9:13 PM

» VTubers

JSeanaY - Jul 9

16 by azzuRe »»
Jul 17, 11:34 AM

» Why tf other people dont have face in this anime

Zakatsuki_ - Jul 14

25 by Fazzo »»
Jul 16, 2:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.