Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 2, 2:09 PM

Mar 2019
Plus Ultra Assemble!!
Ps: Uraraka is so wonderful, I'm glad Uncle Horikoshi didn't make her a shitty tsundere. (⁠*⁠˘⁠︶⁠˘⁠*⁠)⁠.⁠。⁠*⁠♡
Jun 2, 3:08 PM
Pirate King
Feb 2021
Next episode, things are going to explode 🤯 all the players are lined up and ready to fight. I’m so excited. I’m happy I’m caught up in the manga because the cliff hangers are something I wasn’t looking forward too 😂
Jun 3, 11:18 AM

Sep 2014
they really assembled everyone?! Wow did not expect this so early on
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Jun 3, 11:47 AM

May 2015
You've got to be kidding me. I was leaving this season so I could just binge it so I wouldnt get cliffhangered but decided "Ah fuck it" and this is the cliffhanger I end on!!! Oh well guess I'm watching this weekly now.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Jun 3, 2:42 PM

Mar 2021
Omg this ending !!!

I know its already been said but, I really got the Avengers endgame vibe, its so epic ! Lets the fight begin !!

(writting it right after watching it, still have the chills)
Jun 3, 10:03 PM

Oct 2016
Mostly just more set up for the big final battle. I’m still not a fan of the Yuga betrayal angle, so the last part of the episode fell a little flat for me. Love how everyone is pulling up Avengers style though. (7/10)
Jun 3, 11:21 PM

Nov 2009
"world with issues, one person with the power can become the Demon Lord"

"the world won't let that happen"

Yet... in our real world... that's exactly what's happening... rich and powerful are turning the world into their playing grounds.

The stronger attacking the weaker in wars and no "joke convention" can stop them. The countries turning democracy into dictatorship and threatens other countries just cause they're more powerful.

They makes it sound so simple that such evil acts can't ever be done, but yet it already has in our world... which means it would be even easier in their world.

Anyways... looks like the Big battle is about to happen.

Tho... where's the "students"

The people that came out of the portal are all adult heroes.

Are they going to try and do a Pincer attack and sandwich the villains?

However, is that all the villains? I could have sworn there were a lot more... what happened ?

Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jun 4, 12:06 AM
Jan 2020
We are the My Hero Academia ahh scene
Jun 4, 2:32 AM
Jan 2023
Lets gooooooo hype!
Jun 4, 8:14 AM
Jan 2023
Ngl Aoyoma's acting almost got me there @ the end 😅
Jun 4, 3:27 PM

Mar 2021
this season till now its mid at best. I am getting bored almost every episode... feels just like draging & draging... a not even making any emotinal link to it. i hope it gets better.
Jun 5, 1:16 AM
Oct 2019
Bruhh Toga with Twice Blood? It's gonna be INSANE!!

God damn I really thought Aoyama betrayed us again, their acting was too good.

That ending with the portal open, it's Avengers Assemble moment!!
I'm so HYPED!!
davidyodo24Jun 5, 1:20 AM
Jun 5, 11:30 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
What? Seems the final battle!!!
Villains for one side, heroes for the other!!!
Cool!
kekeke
Jun 5, 11:58 AM
Aug 2018
This show is seriously so good. This episode has more tension than any non-fight episode I've seen so far.
Jun 5, 4:37 PM

Aug 2023
All for one is such a FREAK!! Why are you acting all high and mighty in your suit trying to destroy the world. He annoys me fr. Aoayama’s plan sure had me fooled. I couldn’t believe all the villains showed up like that and Deku was alone. And seriously how and why is Endeavor still fighting. I thought he was canceled but okay. This season is PEAK so far!
Jun 6, 5:16 AM

May 2015
I have to say Yuga's rebellion was pretty unexpected.
Jun 7, 5:27 PM

Jul 2017
The Story of How We Become Heroes, this episode takes it to the other side of the coin for the League of Villains (hence the Minus 1).

Toga going back to her former home, the house where all of the bad memories resurfaced for her, only to be joined by Dabi giving her the resolve to go havoc, along with Twice's blood which contained his Sad Man's Parade Quirk, continuing his legacy. Even for Spinner, him being the start of Re-Destro's Paranormal Liberation Force, All For One is sure putting some radical ideas into their heads.

As the prep for the 2nd war starts with the search of the jailbreakers, All Might and the Pro Heroes have a plan to assimilate Shigaraki and the League of Villains, which involves Class 1-A moving into the makeshift holding place Troy, away from U.A. to ensure everyone's safety. All that talk, and all that thought, resurfaced when both Izuku and Ochako finally have ample time to talk to each other and sort out their feelings, they're both peas in a pod together. Same with Todoroki about Dabi, everyone is prepping for the worst.

With the Aoyamas and All For One setting the stage, Izuku awaits his moment to act, letting Aoyama ramble about his (un)known fate, even as the head villain surfaces and Aoyama retaliating against him, with none the wiser. With All For One bringing out everyone, Class 1-A and U.A. does the same...and the war starts now.

The endgame war is inevitable, and it comes to a head now.
Jun 8, 1:55 AM

May 2020
That was some oscar level acting lol. Though yeah, pretty easy for Aoyama after all, as I mean all he was doing was putting up an act all this time. And just like that, redemption done:)
Jun 8, 6:30 AM
Jun 2019
shits getting nutty. I wonder what shigoomunis power is that let's him transform his body. Also credit music is glorious.
Jun 8, 6:32 AM
Jun 2019
ohhhhhh shiiiiiiit big fight coming up.
Jun 8, 4:07 PM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
As the heroes party prepares for confrontation it seems like there's still time to see different points of view. Toga's past being twisted, Uraraka remembering her words, Todoroki's relationship with Toya and more. Mind games come at play with Aoyama's acting in order to lure out All for One and the battle seems to be starting soone than expected. There're still so many episodes left so something's bound to go wrong right?
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Jun 9, 3:24 AM

Jul 2017
aoyama was shockingly cool in this episode.
''Touch the darkness inside me''
Jun 11, 11:44 AM

Nov 2013
wtf that ending scene was fire, didn't expect everyone to come out from both sides through black holes lmao
favorite "new girls" from summer <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks (rip all the other choices)
Jun 15, 5:28 PM

Dec 2013
The idea of Toga doing another sad man's parade is scary. She is going to be unstoppable!

I love seeing the heroes and villains coming out of their portals. I'm so excited to see this final battle begin.
Jun 16, 10:12 AM

Jul 2022
Honestly pretty good start to the Final War Arc. Made me really feel it by the end. Exciting !
Jun 16, 10:55 AM
Aug 2021
Deku has clearly never paid any attention in history lessons.
Jun 16, 2:40 PM
Jan 2021
This is about to go down. Class 1-A are headed out for the sake of everyone’s safety and to ensure no one gets caught in the cross. Everyone is preparing physically and mentally for the battle to unfold.

Deku’s conversation with Uraraka was interesting to hear. The moment she called herself weird, Deku started going all in with the positivity. Some might call him an Uraraka glazer. Both of them feel a need to help the villains despite the atrocities they have committed, and Shoto wants to have Udon with Dabi.

Lastly we got the 9,000 IQ strats of the heroes against AFO. AFO asks a very valid question, HOW DID AOYAMA AND HIS MOM BYPASS HIS LIE DETECTOR QUIRK?!?!?!? GIVEN HIS CONFIDENCE, I’M ASSUMING IT WORKS WITH PHONE CALLS AS WELL. At least in the preview, it’s implied that we’ll see how this plan came together, so hopefully that means we’ll get answers. Despite that though, it seems the jumped became the jumpers. If you’re confused, Deku and Aoyama were getting jumped by AFO and the League, and then backup came to jump them back. How will this unfold? How will Deku defeat AFO and Shigaraki and become the World’s Greatest Hero? How will Deku complete One For All in this bout?

I’m excited to see explosions and all sorts of other exciting things unfold in the coming episodes!
Jun 17, 6:01 AM

Oct 2008
bwahahah! this is DEFINIELY NOT the avengerz! hahah!!

Jun 20, 4:21 AM

Apr 2024
War is starting and now that All for One has pulled up with his army, time for UA to pull out their big guns and start firing. For a second I thought that Aoyama betrayed them again, but turns out he was just making a diversion for the heroes to pull in and startle All for One.

War begins (I guess idk for sure)
Jun 24, 3:19 PM

Jun 2014
Aoyama really pulled the wool over my eyes there for a minute. Thank goodness it was an act.

Looks like next episode will be action packed! It should be good!

Jul 2, 10:04 PM
Jun 2024
did all for one ever get his 16 year Macallan whiskey
Jul 11, 7:56 AM

Oct 2019
So the plan is literally 'Divide and conquer' ha? Let's see how they will deliver on it. I frankly wonder how they fooled AFO's lie detector quirk..
Jul 15, 7:12 AM

Apr 2013
The episode was pretty meh until I saw Mikro, lets go!
Jul 17, 9:44 AM
Jun 2015
My Hero really played with my emotions at the end.
With the episode title being “Let you down” I thought Aoyama really gave in and betrayed the heroes by bringing All for One.

But that acting!!! He betrayed AFO and attacked him!!! But…how could they stand against him when all the major heroes are scattered???? PLUS HE GOT ALL THE VILLIANS THERE WTF!? It’s game over….

PLOT TWIST!!! KUROGIRI BROUGHT OUT ALL THE HEROES LET’S GOOOOO!!!!!

THE SECOND DECISIVE BATTLE STARTS NOW!!!!

WELL DONE AOYAMA!! You won’t be mocked for oissing your pants for this!!
Aug 1, 4:44 AM

Jun 2019
Oh... the showdown is about to start.
Aug 3, 4:04 PM

Mar 2010
Damn the prefight hype scene was just damn good.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Aug 6, 11:14 PM

Feb 2021
Toga would have been fine if she received some intensive therapy as a kid. That would have kept her weird blood fetish shit at bay or would've atleast stopped her from being a maniac killer.

Aoyama with that oscar level performance

They set up the next episode so well. It's gonna be an all out brawl now
◑ ━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━ ◐
"Everything I've witnessed... This whole system you have built has always rejected me. Now I'm ready to reject it. That's why I destroy. That's why I took this power for myself. Simple enough, yeah? I don't care if you don't understand... That's what makes us... Heroes and Villains."
◑ ━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━ ◐
Aug 11, 12:00 PM
Jul 2017
setup episode for the big fight
Sep 5, 11:43 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
I really thought that Yuga would be a traitor once again lol, but now it's truly the start of all heroes against all villains, it's gonna be exciting I'm curious to how it will turn out!!
Sep 17, 11:56 PM

Jul 2008
oh shit the trap worked!!!!!!!!!

LFG
Oct 12, 6:28 AM

Mar 2015
And the start of another big battle commences!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 7th Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 12

130 by SecretAtoz »»
22 minutes ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 7th Season Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 5

153 by Undeadgirl »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 7th Season Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 21

82 by Undeadgirl »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 7th Season Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 14

86 by Undeadgirl »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 7th Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 3

119 by JVskunkape »»
12 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.