Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Rokka: Braves of the Six Flowers (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (20) « First ... « 17 18 [19] 20 »
Jul 12, 2016 2:43 AM

Apr 2013
AnimuAnimu said:
Wtf what happened with rating of this anime? Do ppl hate it cuz of ending?

Both the LN version and the anime version hasz been hammered with bad rating since around one month after the anime finished, IIRC. Both have their rating that dropped a lot.
Some peoples just don't like their waifu to be "replaced" by Rolonia. Some don't like the fact it wasn't rushed. Some don't like it's not a full adaptation. Some don't like it went the mystery way and wanted to see battles indeed. Some don't like the way the mystery was handled. Some don't like CG monsters. Some just don't like the characters too. Many reasons rather than one, it seems.
Jul 12, 2016 1:24 PM

Apr 2012
Zefyris said:
AnimuAnimu said:

Both the LN version and the anime version hasz been hammered with bad rating since around one month after the anime finished, IIRC. Both have their rating that dropped a lot.
Some peoples just don't like their waifu to be "replaced" by Rolonia. Some don't like the fact it wasn't rushed. Some don't like it's not a full adaptation. Some don't like it went the mystery way and wanted to see battles indeed. Some don't like the way the mystery was handled. Some don't like CG monsters. Some just don't like the characters too. Many reasons rather than one, it seems.

Damn, that sucks. Thank you for your nice response =D
HaaaiJul 12, 2016 1:28 PM
Jul 23, 2016 4:32 PM
Jul 2011
AnimuAnimu said:

The rating as of this post is still 7+ which, imo, is way too generous even at that. The show had decent concept but execution was a big flop and chances of second season is close to zero so the whole thing was a colossal waste of time.
Jul 28, 2016 12:13 PM

May 2012
lel im so glad i watch the anime thinking it would be one of the mc obv wasnt going to be main guy and being the obvious choice like freimy. There was no one else to suspect but nashe
save all the cute girls from ntr manga
Aug 2, 2016 11:17 AM

Jun 2015
I knew it. I admit I suspected Hans the most but once he was cleared my eyes got on her. Now what? what is this ending. I wanna know what happens next.

Everyone is talking about the identity of the seventh so to hell with the waning it's been a year any way, I knew it was Nashetanya. I found her sudden freaking out and breaking the tablet strange. She and Maura were the most suspicious to me but my suspicion headed to her more and more. I think the other fake one is Moldov. It's not hard to believe that he would follow the evil plans of his precious princess. I never loved Nashetanya. I watched the show for Flamie so my loyalty was o her from the first episode.
Niveen_SleemAug 2, 2016 11:26 AM
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Aug 8, 2016 9:43 AM
Nov 2015
Fremy is the best & cutest & strongest girl in the world !
Good show, really deserves a sequel.
Oct 4, 2016 10:38 PM

Mar 2012
The entire time I couldn't help but question "Why the hell should i even remotely care who this seventh person is as the viewer?" You're not given any real reason to care to justify watching an investigator genre show until pretty much the end when they killed Riura and everything gets revealed in the last episode, They kept going on about being killed by this seventh, but the first 2 eps dealt with death by the braver slayer and that turned out to be a dud given that Flamie had stopped doing that.

People wonder why the rating dropped, well, at least for me, It started out with a story, progressed as an investigator that took 9 episodes too many to resolve, and ended at square one + a new villain. You can't even justify this as a prequel series to an manga story given there's hardly any story presented here.

I guess the only way you could see this show as anything better than meh, are those that only bothered to watch it for shipping and their ship sailed....for those of us that don't give a shit either way, yeah...it was very meh.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment"
Oct 5, 2016 6:15 PM
Sep 2015
Venom900 said:

you can only do so much with 12 episodes, the plot is more detailed in the LN, the animations were good and the art design was good, those things add up, but its a good introduction if you like plots with subplots in them.
i read almost most of it that is out, and the plot is entertaining if you like mystery type stories with fast character development.
Aiming for 400 completed series. or 10.000 episodes.
Oct 31, 2016 7:24 PM

Jun 2010
In the end this was a rather disappointing title. It tried to blend the typical fantasy adventure - the heroic quest - with mystery, but succeeded in neither.

For an adventure it lacked progress and failed both in establishing the world and the conflict. So it felt kinda shallow - somewhere there is a big bad overlord. Now we venture out to slay him because of "bad" and drama in some of the heroes past. But don't expect to get any fullfilment out of it because - yay - now we are stuck on step one of our conquest for glory.

On the other hand while the actual trick behind the mystery of the barrier was somewhat sound. The whole thing was hampered by the action parts and the naviety/incompetence of the heroes. 80 percent of the time they were just scurrying aroung / fighting each other / the protagonist trying to plead one after the other to just believe in him. And don't get me started on this shoehorned in love story with Fremy.

What could have been an interesting intellectual bout to find the culprit - full of false leads, misdirection, treason - hell even the pleading and winning others over could have been made interesting. Psychologicaly outplaying each other. Was a rather dull case of aimlessly running around, throwing accusations at each other and in the end luckily stumbling over some mcguffin that solves the case for them.

And this wasn't made any better by the so called "villian" or culprit - whose actions were highly illogical and amateurish. If she at least would have gone after the heroes. Making traps. Trying to kill one after the other. But no - she was the one who was pleading the most. Oh ... it can't be our little protagonist, because "believe in him". And her motivation wasn't much of an afterthought. Hey ... actually ... you know ... somehow I love both humans and devils. And I want peace between the both of them. But don't expect me to make a sound case for it. I am just throwin in some arbitery death count - so that you don't actually have to consider my position.

So on the whole I have to say - Rokka had potential and I give it credit for trying out something different with its fantasy mystery but it failed.
Nov 13, 2016 4:17 AM

Feb 2013
Haha! I knew bunny bitch was the 7th! They were really pushing HARD trying to convince you Maura was the 7th in the end there, but it was just to obvious. I was really surprised though when Adlet ordered them to just kill her like that, I think that's the first time we've seen him with the intent to kill another human. It's too bad she managed to escape though. I was really looking forward to seeing some bunny guts splattered all over :c.

But wtf was with that ending? Who is this weird bitch? Do we really need another 7th fiasco?... I just really hope they don't drag it out too much next season, we've already been through this... Also I hope its this dumb blood bitch that's the 7th and they just kill her annoying ass off quick. It would be really stupid if it was one of the original six honestly :/.

Anyways, as for the show itself it was really good. it was much different and much better then I was expecting. I wasn't so sure about it with the first few episodes, but it really started to shine after that. I really loved the mystery aspect to it.

Overall I give it an 8/10

I'll be looking forward to the second season.
Nov 23, 2016 11:24 PM

Sep 2015
Rob19MAL said:
What the entire fuck! When Rokka was announced and I saw the visual that showed the charcters, there was one character who caught my eye. That character was Nashe. The moment I saw saw her, I knew she was waifu material. As I start watching Rokka, she wins me over immediately. I knew she'd become my waifu. Then of course, I have to ship my waifu with the MC. Everything is going great from the first episode. I admit that I pointed out that Nashe started acting crazy when she was in the temple, but I thought little of it(before the who is the 7th? started), but the sign was there. She starts acting crazy again after that, but it was of concern for Adlet, which I thought was fine. Then later on, Adlet tells Fremy that he loves her. I have nothing against Fremy, so I accept her into Adlet's harem since Nashe is the main ship. Finally, we arrive at the end. Nashe, the reason I decided to watch this, my waifu, and main ship with Adlet ends up being the 7th. The shock of disbelief that I had watching that. My heart was breaking. All I hear in my head is Gil repeatedly saying Faker. Damn near fainted. What a trap. Never before on that level have I been trolled. Got me fucked up. I'm still trying to process what happened. Adlet better beat some sense into her and get her back. GET MY WAIFU BACK AND GET THE SHIP BACK ON COURSE!

WTF! Another 7th? LMFAO DAT COW ASS AND OPPAI!

The author is a troll. That was a message to the fans. He knew Nashe would be our favorite girl(my waifu) and still did that shit. I'm still messed up mentally from what happened with Nashe, so when Fremy said that, I was like...

Hi Senpai, I liked some of ur interesting comments/thoughts about this series during my binge watching journey but sadly I'm sorrry to admit this but I ship Flamie and she's the ideal waifu in this series. ;-;

Wow the twists. Adlet told em everything about how the whole incident happened. First we assumed it was Maura, then it's actually.... The Princess. Then it turns out she's some kind of slime clone and dissolves with them looking for her. Adlet loses conscious not before getting medicine through mouth to mouth with Flamie :3

The seventh girl showed up with a mark of the Brave on her chest. Is she the real deal? Aww Flamie's jelly (how Kawaii). In the end, they're escape route is cutoff and they must face those fiends heading towards em. If a sequel were to happen, it would prob involving em clashing with the Princess trying to win her back or soemthing like that and having a full war with Humans vs Fiends. Pretty good ending.
Nov 30, 2016 11:39 AM

Feb 2015
Really liked this series. Hoping there'll be a second season sometime.
Loved Fremy from the first episode she made her appearance and glad she ended up being the chosen girl by Adlet. That guy's got good taste. :D
Dec 11, 2016 1:50 PM
Dec 2014
R u serious. ARE YOU ACTUALLY SERIOUS?! They're going to pull this crap again?

I feel like the goal of these protagonists is less defeating monsters and more a murder mystery >_> I mean seriously, they just spent a whole 9 ish episodes trying to discover the 7th, screwing about basically instead of furthering their journey and then as soon as they find out the truth, a new 7th appears?? WHYYY

I was really surprised by this anime. It wasn't what I was expecting at all. I was really drawn in by the chosen warriors and the magic but it ended up being nothing like I thought it would be. Still, it was not bad for passing the time.
ExoticPineappleDec 11, 2016 1:56 PM
Dec 16, 2016 7:51 AM

Apr 2009
They really need to make another season for this. 8/10
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 28, 2016 9:09 PM

Jun 2015
The entire anime was the completely opposite of what I was expecting. Damn.
Jan 20, 2017 11:18 PM

Dec 2012
The kind of anime that makes you want to pull your hair. The twist wasn't disappointing, the fake being the bunny girl at least made sense of her bullshit through out the anime, it also helps that I disliked her from the very beginning.

But man does the story suck. So much wasted time. It's like it was trying it's hardest to make people watch the next episode, offering so little hints and progress for the mystery. Aside from the bunny girl swinging her knife weirdly there really hasn't been any good hints or foreshadowing and even that just seemed like her being mentally unstable which would have fitted her awful characteristics if she didn't turn out to be fake.

It felt like the development was going in a viscous circle ''oh we trust this guy'' '' oh no we don't'' adelt and fremy going from close to cold to close, etc. It's really hard to believe that they would any of those six would trust each other again. They made no effort to think this thought and it was just a witch hunt escalating to violence the minute they found a plausible suspect.

All of the theories are just random and deducted based on pure conjecture.

Meh. At least I enjoyed Freemy and Adelt since I just like any kind of romance even one that is weakly built. Hans was cool too. Mora and the gross little girl were annoying. Doubt I will watch a second season if it happens, the story and how it is set up is just so weak.
Feb 15, 2017 10:14 PM
Jan 2011
I never suspected the bunny... But thinking back she really is suspicious. The night the braves got their mark she immediately went to check if Adler got it or not like scouting the enemy.

Her breaking the tablet didn't really seem suspicious to me since it just looked like she cracked under the pressure which makes sense for a princess who has no experience. I suspected Hans the most until he was cleared then my guess was Goldv or Maura. Wow thinking back the bunny really manipulated me well. X_X I chalked up all her violent acts as cracking under pressure and her weak mentality instead of guessing she had a motive.
Mar 14, 2017 5:17 PM

Jan 2017
I think I called it in episode 2 or 3, whenever the white horse was killed. That made me really suspicious. When she broke the tablet, that's when I was convinced it's her. Even though I knew it was her, the show did a good job at making me doubt myself.

Great series, although predictable. I didn't expect it to finish the way it did. Would gladly watch a second season of this!
Mar 20, 2017 9:13 PM

Aug 2014
Very good episode and decent ending of this season. I've suspected Nash long before anything happened, it might be irrelevant but when they were on the horses at the begining Nash was for a while spaced out deeply thinking and out of the world. At that point even though nothing was revealed yet at that point I felt something was wrong about her.

I really loved this anime and hope this gets a second season even though I highly doubt it.

My final rating is 8/10.
I don't know everything, I only know what I know.
Mar 24, 2017 7:43 AM
Mar 2017
I just started to watch anime's and did not expect this kind of mind fucked! Hope there will be a Season 2
May 25, 2017 2:48 AM

Jul 2015
Damn it man, why did it have to be Nashetania... She was my number 1 suspect, but was also the one who I kept trying to convince myself wasn't the the seventh... fml my Adlet x Nashetania ship sunk and i am sad. rip to the best girl :CCCCCCCCCCC

But overall, it was pretty good, to the point where I actually binged this all today only. I was a bit sad to find out that they wouldn't actually fight the demon god or whatever he's called in this season, but hopefully they make a new season bc i dont read light novels lol.

Overall, I give this an 8/10.

caught in the wonder
May 30, 2017 11:49 AM

Dec 2016
NASHEEEEE WHYYY noooo the ship sunk deep...

Wonder if the creators will be just like, meh, fuck rolania let's just make nashetania come back by being good and shit and make rolania evil as fuck, easy boost in ratings! Hahahahahah

In all seriousness though, it's quite disappointing having no information on season 2. Damn I wanted more of rokka.
Jul 8, 2017 6:37 AM
Nov 2015
Really enjoyed that, binged the last eight episodes which I never do. Looks like I'll be picking volume 2 of the LN up when it's released.
Oct 28, 2017 12:50 PM
Nov 2014
lol people hating on Rolonia bc she's ugly...

Nashetania was one of my least fav characters (other than Goldof) so I'm glad she is the 7th.

My favourites are Hans and Adlet
Jan 15, 2018 1:41 AM

Jul 2012
can we just tell the 7th traitor yet :/
Jan 19, 2018 2:54 PM

Sep 2012
again 7, well i think this time it has something to do with Adlet dream before he became brave, remember there were 2 forces trying to chose him red the demon lord & blue the goddess, this forces were racing so what if little bit demon lords power got in to him (its like planting a bug & control device on some1 & when the time is right the demon lords side will use it) that also nullified hes Brave contract or how to call it, what makes him also fake, but fake by accident cause goddess wasn't fast enough so he doesn't even know it, i think u could also compare it with sleeper agents what u see in movies, they get a call that activates their hypnosis & then they listen to any order given to them on the phone & he could be their backup plan that's why Princess didn't use it this time

unless Goldov had a change of heart & became bad so new brave was chosen or unless the cow girl in like the princess, a trap for them

@Hinata

IKR she is just perfect small ass small oranges (not saying i dislike larger ones, its just that how she is made, that combo is nice) pretty white hair & small body good to hug cause arms go so far around her, her body is balanced & she isn't lolli she is just bit smaller then usual, but lollis are different
Zefyris said:
AnimuAnimu said:

Haaai said:

& some don't like that the 7th was the princess & some cause they were Shipping MC x Princess

i actually liked it & that he ended up together with the gun saint
Sugram22Jan 20, 2018 12:23 AM
Jan 20, 2018 3:22 AM

Apr 2013
Sugram22 said:
again 7, well i think this time it has something to do with Adlet dream before he became brave, remember there were 2 forces trying to chose him red the demon lord & blue the goddess, this forces were racing so what if little bit demon lords power got in to him (its like planting a bug & control device on some1 & when the time is right the demon lords side will use it) that also nullified hes Brave contract or how to call it, what makes him also fake, but fake by accident cause goddess wasn't fast enough so he doesn't even know it, i think u could also compare it with sleeper agents what u see in movies, they get a call that activates their hypnosis & then they listen to any order given to them on the phone & he could be their backup plan that's why Princess didn't use it this time

unless Goldov had a change of heart & became bad so new brave was chosen or unless the cow girl in like the princess, a trap for them

@Hinata

IKR she is just perfect small ass small oranges (not saying i dislike larger ones, its just that how she is made, that combo is nice) pretty white hair & small body good to hug cause arms go so far around her, her body is balanced & she isn't lolli she is just bit smaller then usual, but lollis are different
Zefyris said:

Haaai said:

& some don't like that the 7th was the princess & some cause they were Shipping MC x Princess

The thing is, since the story isn't finished, it's not even sure who he's going to end up with, or if he's even going to end up with someone. So getting angry about this is pointless anyway~
Jan 20, 2018 3:53 AM

Sep 2012
Zefyris said:
Sugram22 said:

@Hinata

The thing is, since the story isn't finished, it's not even sure who he's going to end up with, or if he's even going to end up with someone. So getting angry about this is pointless anyway~

well i am not angry :D
did i seem angry? :D

but it seems MC x Gun Saint is set in stone
Jan 20, 2018 5:25 AM

Apr 2013
Sugram22 said:
Zefyris said:

Yeah I know that, I didn't meant you, but peoples that were angry. There's no point in being angry about it since we don't even know who he's ending with anyway.
It's definitely not set in stone, especially with that author, looking at the previous work, we'll be lucky if both of them are still alive by the end of it, tbh.
Jan 20, 2018 5:31 AM

Sep 2012
Zefyris said:
Sugram22 said:

Yeah I know that, I didn't meant you, but peoples that were angry. There's no point in being angry about it since we don't even know who he's ending with anyway.
It's definitely not set in stone, especially with that author, looking at the previous work, we'll be lucky if both of them are still alive by the end of it, tbh.

if author kills them i curse the author with curse that makes author loose all & he ends up as Hermit lol

Jan 20, 2018 8:05 AM

Oct 2017
Warning: I have not read the manga; which influences this post I assume probably quite a bit.
The episode was great right up until the last minute...
But noooooooo “hey lets introduce cow-girl that absolutely no one cares about”. What really annoyed me was the big “twist”, but I wasn’t shocked or thinking “wow no way!” I was simply thinking “seriously? They decided to throw in a right back to square one cliche? And since there is about a 95% chance the new(honestly cannot believe this writing descision) seventh is not Rolonia (again I haven’t read the manga) which means the viewer is going to have to go through the repetitive agony of knowing one of the original characters is just like Neshetania.(which honestly feels like a massive plot hole to me, really the other one didn’t help her at all?) If it’s revealed to be cow-girl I could not be any more extatic, if it’s Goldov...then I’ll drop this series harder than a rock.
Very good show, with a awesome twist, but as Alfyan said the ending really “degraded” the whole show.
CraawfishJan 20, 2018 8:08 AM
Jan 21, 2018 4:55 AM

Sep 2012
FireandIce said:
Warning: I have not read the manga; which influences this post I assume probably quite a bit.
But noooooooo “hey lets introduce cow-girl that absolutely no one cares about”. What really annoyed me was the big “twist”, but I wasn’t shocked or thinking “wow no way!” I was simply thinking “seriously? They decided to throw in a right back to square one cliche? And since there is about a 95% chance the new(honestly cannot believe this writing descision) seventh is not Rolonia (again I haven’t read the manga) which means the viewer is going to have to go through the repetitive agony of knowing one of the original characters is just like Neshetania.(which honestly feels like a massive plot hole to me, really the other one didn’t help her at all?) If it’s revealed to be cow-girl I could not be any more extatic, if it’s Goldov...then I’ll drop this series harder than a rock.
Very good show, with a awesome twist, but as Alfyan said the ending really “degraded” the whole show.

if part of ur info is from manga its not accurate cause anime was adapted from Novel & manga is Alt for anime what means its alt setting alt route

new to the reason why other fake didn't help Nashetania, have u seen Shakugan No Shana? in there bad side wasn't really bad, but they planned all even the losses, so the losses in S1 & S2 were planned not really losses, in other words its to fool enemy, also the option what i explained about Adlet can be any1, that the trump card fake doesn't know that he or she is the fake, whats the best traitor? its the one who doesn't know he is, like sleeper agent whom the bad can take control of any1 time he or she wants

also if u put all cards to the table u may loose, sometimes u need to hold one or few cards for latter as trump cards

but at the end (near end) looking at Goldov how he was standing behind them like he was thinking slaughtering them all cause they had backs to him & that's ferry defenseless (he would have been able to swing hes blade trough all of them with 1 strike), hes stance & looks was like he considered it at least, either way when i looked Goldov behind them he made me feel chill down my spine

jealous Fremy is cute lol
Sugram22Nov 26, 2019 6:59 AM
Jan 22, 2018 4:33 AM

Apr 2013
FireandIce said:

Of course you don't care about a character that just arrived. It would be weird otherwise, since you don't know anything about that character. You're supposed to care after knowing her, not before... And she's a pretty nice character, with a completely different mindset compared to other heroes, and her power over "Fresh Blood" is pretty cool too. But that's not something you can know or decide now, since you don't know, and therefore don't care, for her.

There is no plothole in this story. At all. Why reproaching the story to go for a route that you didn't expect? you should be happy that it's not predictable, rather than being upset about it.
Also, it's not back at the start. What happened during the first arc is because those characters were trapped and couldn't move on with their duty as long as they didn't catch the culprit, and because they had clue to try to pinpoint who it was. They're not trapped now, and don't have a single clue about who it could be either, so they won't stay put trying to catch the culprit. They'll go forward and clash with the enemy fiends, while keeping an eye on each other to try identify who is not part of the real six.

Also, Nashetania isn't out of the story either, and that's another thing that is no longer like the start : she's an identified powerful enemy roaming around with fiends, with her own plans.

The end didn't degrade the story at all, far from it, it finished putting things in place for the main story to unfold from now on, as their journey resumed in a different situation completely.
ZefyrisJan 22, 2018 4:36 AM
Aug 18, 2018 5:26 AM
Dec 2015
Finished a re-watch. As a book fan, I thought they did great justice to the "main" character of the second book. Holy, it was amazing.

I find the BD translations for names and some titles to be annoying. I could have sworn the names from it airing on CR matched the books, but maybe as I read the books later I just adapted to the "new" ones. Anyways, this is probably my favorite adaption of a LN. They say 1 LN volume is like 4~6 episodes (3 being rushed). This managed to do 12 episodes out of one volume and it didn't feel like it dragged. I just wonder if people that interested in the story - maybe they felt it dragged [and I imagine they felt it dragged more with the ending LOL].
Oct 9, 2018 12:43 AM

May 2012
I was expecting the group to be fighting bald headed villains and defeating demons lol. But I prefer what we got. Yeah it felt cringy at time (looking at you Nashetania). But the show was far from boring which is all that matters.
Jan 30, 2019 4:54 AM
Jan 2019
واعتقدت أني حصلت على هذا العرض ، وهم يفاجئوني مرتين.

الدعائم الضخمة إلى الاستوديو فقط لتكييف حجم واحد في واحد cour.

8.5 / 10 ، كان رائعا من البداية حتى النهاية.
تقرير
Apr 11, 2019 6:37 PM
Sep 2007
did they change the plot?

the last time I watched this, Maura was on the demon lord side and Chamot betrayed them, filling the chamber with poison gas and leaving them inside.
May 5, 2019 9:28 AM

Nov 2010
Aw, just when I was starting to appreciate this anime... and it ended prematurely. It definitely needs a 2nd season.

I initially thought it was gonna another typical shounen, but damn I was wrong and the mystery part was done quite well, but it felt dragged on.

Overall, it was an entertaining anime. I was hoping none of the braves were traitors since they were all likable. I was hoping for a different twist, but oh well...
May 27, 2019 4:15 AM
Dec 2014
I've had Rokka no Yuusha on my 'plan to watch' list for 3 years now. I finally decided to give it a go and... oh boy.
This last ep is a 3/10. Whole show is 3/10 in fact.

This show is quite entertaining : it's so bad I cried laughing twice per episode.
The CGI, the animations, the scenery, the plot, the characters... everything falls down after the first few episodes.

The 'twists' were hilarious, as absolutely nothing made any sense and it ended up as a major disappointment for me.
Still giving the show a few points for a somewhat decent chara-design, and the fact that it could've been a (slightly more) interesting show if it was longer...
Jun 7, 2019 4:34 PM
Jun 2019
Every episode of this series always make me interesting and damn it, i wasnt expecting the story Will cool like this man...
Jul 18, 2019 3:33 AM

Aug 2013
Very strange anime, on one hand we had pretty good action scenes and interesting concept of trap for several episodes instead of typical "save everyone you see until you arrive to a Demon Boss at last", but on other hand characters are one-sided and everything goes in the way of romance between typical kind MC and typical kudere. Last episode is a disaster since it revealed new character cow-girl - absolutely pathetic and style-breaking. Next season would be another typical love triangle with accent on jelous kuudere IF there will next season.
Oct 22, 2019 1:50 AM

May 2013
Holy horrible, this has been sitting in my PTW list for a while, finally binged it. I don't think I've ever been more bored in my life. You start with a random unpaced story going off the rails providing little/no explanation. You get a princess with weird emotional swings and then she smashes the tablet... Like who else didn't see that coming? Everything else after that was just ridiculous fluff. Horrible horrible horrible. I'd rather watch another isekai, at least it'd have some development.
Jan 18, 2020 3:43 AM

Jul 2016
ezaya said:
They really need to make another season for this. 8/10

TOo bad will never happen
Feb 13, 2020 3:09 PM

Mar 2018
Best girl came pretty late to the party ><
{\_/}
(•~•)

{\_/}
( •-•)

{\_/}
( – _ -)
Mar 4, 2020 7:33 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Damn I can't believe the anime stop in the middle of the story... it was so great I need a second season
Mar 25, 2020 12:11 PM

Oct 2019
This show is surprisingly pretty good with plenty of surprises. Good watch. 8/10.
andrearionaMar 25, 2020 8:50 PM
Apr 18, 2020 7:28 PM

Mar 2019
Okay this was great, I've never seen something like that before, also I was glad I guessed the identity of the seventh
The sequel will probably never happen thats a shame
May 9, 2020 8:07 PM
Apr 2017
So I thought they were gonna beat up the Demon God but they ended up playing Trouble In Terrorist Town
Jul 14, 2020 8:53 PM

Nov 2019
Was good until they added another 7th.
Also the princess was kinda of suspicious from the start so wasn't suprised.
6/10
Sep 10, 2020 6:02 PM
Jul 2020
Great ep not a fan of the new girl ngl lmao
But Adlet as proven im self as the strongest man in the world thats for shure
Pages (20) « First ... « 17 18 [19] 20 »

More topics from this board

» Amazing until

RealityChanges - Jun 10

13 by quarterhorse2525 »»
Jun 22, 5:16 AM

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 25, 2015

306 by Rexnihilo »»
Jun 14, 6:10 AM

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2015

577 by WienGirl »»
Jun 6, 5:46 AM

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 29, 2015

252 by WienGirl »»
Jun 6, 5:36 AM

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2015

333 by WienGirl »»
Jun 6, 5:22 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.