Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Rokka: Braves of the Six Flowers (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Aug 22, 2015 7:21 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well...that was interesting.

I thought the fight between Hans and Adelt was well done and got a bit rough. Chamo's ability is interesting...and well, it proves that she is quite a powerhouse.

Hans and Adelt has quite a chemistry in this episode though imo
Overall, thrilling episode. Pacing still feels a bit slow though imo and that cliffhanger D:

Can't wait for next week!
Stark700Aug 22, 2015 7:35 PM
Aug 22, 2015 9:33 PM

Apr 2014
what event made this episode so delay?
Aug 22, 2015 10:06 PM

Jun 2014
How is Chamo so OP, I really don't get it? Aren't the powers bestowed with the yuusha supposed to be equal to each other?
Let’s say you drink too much strawberry milk, and have to use the bathroom in the middle of the night. You don’t want to get up, but the urge to urinate is just too strong! You run to the bathroom, stand in front of the toilet, and let loose! You think that all your life has led to this moment! YOU'RE STILL IN BED! That feeling of lukewarm wetness spreads! But you can’t stop! THAT’S THE TRUTH OF THE STRAWBERRY MILK! DO YOU GET IT? ~ Gintoki
An unforeseen situation... An unexpected turn of events... In the face of those, you too will face your true self. — Makishima Shougo
Aug 22, 2015 10:13 PM
Dec 2011
neolucaman said:
what event made this episode so delay?

Baseball, though chinese official subs ignore the delay in Japanese TV channel and just release episode 8 at usual time.
Aug 22, 2015 11:23 PM

Apr 2015
Nice development between Adlet and Hans there, and Chamo seems to be holding some grudges about herself, regarding her role in particular. Decent episode.
Aug 22, 2015 11:41 PM

Nov 2012
JUMP-Senshi said:
How is Chamo so OP, I really don't get it? Aren't the powers bestowed with the yuusha supposed to be equal to each other?

They aren't bestowed with any power when chosen except immunity to the fiend's poison.

The six flower crest is given to people considered to be "the world's strongest" in terms of fighting abilities. ( Female) Saints are the only ones bestowed with "magic" and the extent of it depends completely on their god. Therefore a majority of the heroes were usually female and some would've probably been "almost" on par with Chamo, weren't they all (except Chamo) killed by Fremy, leaving the weaker (male) candidates to be chosen
Aug 22, 2015 11:59 PM

Jan 2009
monsters made of vomit... that's pretty disgusting. it would be funny if chamo was the 7th but i think it's mora or goldof..
whatever, i'm gonna read the books
Aug 23, 2015 12:10 AM

Feb 2015
Where did you find the episode? It wasn't up on my usual sites.
Aug 23, 2015 12:12 AM
May 2012
How did you guys get Episode 8??? The English translated one isn't even out yet :(
Aug 23, 2015 12:51 AM

Jul 2012
I really enjoyed this episode, it balanced well between action and dialogue (liked the one between Fremy and Mora).

Finally Chamo is revealing her power, I thought it would be more dynamic, but I think we got to see this next episode.

I was scared at this moment :

That was intense but I first thought they have changed the plot of the novel xD

And that was cute :

But it seems like Fremy doesn't really like being touched haha.

So they edited the first ending a little ? It's nice to see it again.

Edit: Why are the votes messing around ? 3 Loved it for 3 Hated it ._.
LiarMaaskAug 23, 2015 1:11 AM
Aug 23, 2015 4:27 AM
May 2012
I assume everyone who has watched the anime, watched the RAWs?

You guys must be very good in Japanese lol

Mod Edit: Quote of deleted post removed. Please don't post links or partial links to streaming sites.
rodacAug 23, 2015 5:08 PM
Aug 23, 2015 4:44 AM

Jul 2014
Man Chamo's power is nasty (literally)
Aug 23, 2015 5:14 AM
Dec 2011
Do CR still not release english subs? AT-X channel already aired episode 8 at 4 hours ago.
Aug 23, 2015 5:23 AM

Oct 2014
D-Joe said:
Do CR still not release english subs? AT-X channel already aired episode 8 at 4 hours ago.
CR subs are out in a few hours.. 6-7 hrs i'd guess.
Aug 23, 2015 5:23 AM
Jul 2012
Nice episode, didn't expect barfing to be a special power though.
Chamot's got some gag reflex there lol.
And she even did it twice, talk about a big stomach.

I'd rewatch when subs come out, couldn't understand most of the dialogue between Fremy and Mora. Plus much of the stuff Chamot said.
Aug 23, 2015 5:32 AM

Aug 2015
pwner said:

I' couldn't understand most of the dialogue between Fremy and Mora. .

"Fremy korose korose Adlet Korose";p well at end she was telling Fremy to kill Adlet when they spoot him ( something like that ) earlier she was happy that Adlet had bring Fremy to them .. as for Chamo she told that she will kill all of them except Mora .. of course i can be wrong;p
ViciLockhartAug 23, 2015 5:38 AM
Aug 23, 2015 5:38 AM
Jul 2012
ViciLockhart said:
pwner said:

I' couldn't understand most of the dialogue between Fremy and Mora. .

"Fremy korose korose Adlet Korose";p well at end she was telling Fremy to kill Adlet when they catch him ( something like that ) earlier she was happy that Adlet had bring Fremy to them .. as for Chamo she told that she will kill all of them except Mora .. of course i can be wrong;p

That's what I understood too :) But I didn't understand why, only the conclusions.
Aug 23, 2015 5:49 AM

Jul 2015
after last cliffhanger episode, i thought in this episode Hans would kill Adlet

and..........

Adlet died.... but not really
although Hans already overpower'd him, Adlet still can convince him

sighh... i hope someone die among those seven, so it easier to guess who is the seventh
Well Duh...

Aug 23, 2015 7:38 AM

Nov 2012
animenoobster said:
Helbram said:

I found raws at gogoanime.com

I assume everyone who has watched the anime, watched the RAWs?

You guys must be very good in Japanese lol

Nope, I just read the novels and am good at memorizing stuff -w-
Aug 23, 2015 8:01 AM

Jul 2012
Hans is my nigga from now on... Also i hope chamo gets killed brutally.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 23, 2015 8:28 AM

Jan 2013
I'll have to re-watch the episode when translation comes out, but basically what I've understood so far no one actually knows how the barrier got activated and when. They just run out of patience and tried to attack each other randomly because of the obvious issues that comes with people being locked in one place. We are not close to resolution in any way
Signature removed. It was too good for this cruel world.
Aug 23, 2015 8:36 AM

Aug 2010
Hans is such an awesome dude.

Loved the way he was convinced about Adlet. In a life and death situation.

Adlet did a pretty good job against a genius. He may not be the strongest physical wise but he can make up for it with other stuff.

Chamo's nasty as f***
Aug 23, 2015 8:37 AM

Apr 2013
That's a... somewhat very interesting take on Chamo's juuma. Very far away from what I imagine them anyway. xD
Although I wanted to see chamo ridding her favorite giant slug. I also hoped to see the "smart mouse scout" too since it was definitely there, but we just heard the noise from it (that was definitely the first noise they heard when it was getting away).

The second part of Adlet vs Hans was GOOD. That was the kind of move I hoped to see from Hans, and they were correctly animated this time, contrary to last time. Overall, animation this episode was good as well. There was some problem with the faces regularly but it never went bad enough to hinder the animation itself. They an always correct that for the BR/DVD.

Oh, and we're back to the first ending? As i thought, they plan to rotate the three of them now.

Although I'm a surprised at the way Chamo's Juuma looks, I'm verall quite satisfied with this week's episode. The conversation correctly rendered what they needed to as well as far as I've seen. I was afraid things would go downhill after episode 7 but they did a god job. Hang in there Passione, 4 more to go.

BTW, if they wanted to be real bastards with the end of last episode, they would have stopped it somewhere during what happens at 7:30- 7:40 in episode 8. Some peoples were really expecting that to happen x).

MINMAY- said:
monsters made of vomit... that's pretty disgusting. it would be funny if chamo was the 7th but i think it's mora or goldof..
whatever, i'm gonna read the books

They aren't made of vomit, they are vomited. Chamo's stomach is a swamp, so they isn't any gastric liquid here. She doesn't eat normally (and that may be why she look so small, since she got that power 7 years ago), and her pets usually leave in the swamp in her body. She get those she needs out by making herself "vomit" them using that green foxtail to incite spasms.

ZefyrisAug 23, 2015 8:58 AM
Aug 23, 2015 9:01 AM

Aug 2015
beast_regards said:
They just run out of patience and tried to attack each other randomly because of the obvious issues that comes with people being locked in one place. We are not close to resolution in any way

But wouldn't you expect that from Chamo? A 13/14 year old brat who only knows violence as the solution. They are not fighting becomes the plot demands it but purely because of character consistency.
Aug 23, 2015 10:31 AM

Apr 2013
Frrrosty said:
beast_regards said:
They just run out of patience and tried to attack each other randomly because of the obvious issues that comes with people being locked in one place. We are not close to resolution in any way

But wouldn't you expect that from Chamo? A 13/14 year old brat who only knows violence as the solution. They are not fighting becomes the plot demands it but purely because of character consistency.

They didn't run out of patience really. Hans made pretty good points that were all backed up by Mora. Then Goldof let his jealousy talk and Adlet took a hostage which convinced Mora completely as well.

As for Chamo to be fair, it's not like the other 6 managed to discover anything by talking and searching around. She clearly is announcing there "time's up guys, I waited a day that's long enough".
Aug 23, 2015 10:50 AM

Jul 2009
I don't have too much to say since there's no english subs for this episode yet but it looks like Hans don't have too much doubts on Adlet anymore and Mora really said to Fremy to kill Adlet as soon they find him?
Aug 23, 2015 11:21 AM

Nov 2014
Jonny_Mhl said:
I don't have too much to say since there's no english subs for this episode yet but it looks like Hans don't have too much doubts on Adlet anymore and Mora really said to Fremy to kill Adlet as soon they find him?

Yes, she kept on reminding Fremy to "kill him on sight, don't hesitate." She placed great emphasis on that.
Zefyris said:
BTW, if they wanted to be real bastards with the end of last episode, they would have stopped it somewhere during what happens at 7:30- 7:40 in episode 8. Some peoples were really expecting that to happen x).

Lol that's very true. I also expected it to happen. It's be interesting if they actually did that. But then the fans might create havoc...
SkullProX said:
Where did u guys find a sub version?

There are no English subs yet, only Chinese subs are out.
Aug 23, 2015 11:44 AM

Nov 2007
Okay, I had a hunch since episode 4 but now I am 110% certain. The seventh is none other than
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Aug 23, 2015 12:04 PM
May 2015
^I'm still saying it's Nashetania and Goldov is just being blinded by her.....Mora was with Hans and Hans is a smart dude while Mora hasn't done anything suspicious (besides telling Fremy to kill Adlet on sight), only other person would be Chamo but.....recent events pretty much debunk that
Aug 23, 2015 12:27 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
SkullProX said:
Where did u guys find a sub version?
They watched it raw....Subs should be out in 5-10 mins
Aug 23, 2015 12:41 PM

Jun 2014
Helbram said:
JUMP-Senshi said:

They aren't bestowed with any power when chosen except immunity to the fiend's poison.

The six flower crest is given to people considered to be "the world's strongest" in terms of fighting abilities. ( Female) Saints are the only ones bestowed with "magic" and the extent of it depends completely on their god. Therefore a majority of the heroes were usually female and some would've probably been "almost" on par with Chamo, weren't they all (except Chamo) killed by Fremy, leaving the weaker (male) candidates to be chosen
Oh wow that makes 300x more sense. Thanks a bunch for that
Let’s say you drink too much strawberry milk, and have to use the bathroom in the middle of the night. You don’t want to get up, but the urge to urinate is just too strong! You run to the bathroom, stand in front of the toilet, and let loose! You think that all your life has led to this moment! YOU'RE STILL IN BED! That feeling of lukewarm wetness spreads! But you can’t stop! THAT’S THE TRUTH OF THE STRAWBERRY MILK! DO YOU GET IT? ~ Gintoki
An unforeseen situation... An unexpected turn of events... In the face of those, you too will face your true self. — Makishima Shougo
Aug 23, 2015 12:59 PM

Dec 2010
Glad to see Hans is on Adlet's side now.
Aug 23, 2015 1:01 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Well....that's an overpowered brave right here with Chamot.

Very clever from Hans how to figure out that Adlet is not the 7th.
Aug 23, 2015 1:03 PM

Jan 2012
Glad to see Hans trusts Adlet. Chamot's a brat, but not the seventh...that leaves best girl Maura, Goldov and Nashetania. Poor Goldov got friendzoned so I really hope it's Nashetania. :D
Aug 23, 2015 1:05 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
That was a great fight between Hans and Adlet and I really liked the way it was handled and resolved in the end....Hans truly is a fucking genius but I gotta give props to Adlet too

Nashetania's change of attitude so suddenly was odd but I liked it....Goldov got put in his place too lol, she pulled the child card on him xD I was hoping that maybe she would have confessed that she loved Adlet though :(

After the events with Chamo whom btw has a creepy ass but extremely deadly power, I'm almost certain now that the 7th has got to me Maura....Her conversation with Fremy was too fishy
Aug 23, 2015 1:08 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
This gives intestinal flora a whole new meaning. No wonder everyone was scared of the loli.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Aug 23, 2015 1:08 PM

Jan 2014
Okay from this episode the cleared people IMO are:
Hans
Adlet
Chamot (Just a spoiled impatient brat who prefers to kill)
Fremy

Suspicious
Moura (Just went up to a 10% on my scale)
Princess (90%) Just cause mora went up.

Love sick puppy
Goldov

As it stands the princess is pretty suspicious as it is, moura clearly thinks adlet is the fake or is using that to try to get the one person adlet really trusts in the camp to kill him. The Princess feels like she is just leading love sick away so he doesn't do anything IMO. And like I said the others are pretty much cleared. I figure we'll narrow it down to Princess and mora within the next 2 episodes with the final episode revealing which of the two of them it is.
Watch Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, you wont be disappointed. http://q.pokefarm.org/user/Uran10
Check out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEz0PrV3Vh-ksW0mzOWnnSQ

Aug 23, 2015 1:14 PM

Jul 2015
I really hope Nashetania stops suspecting Hans, she is annoying me even more now. I really hope the 7nth is her, and she was so bratty to Goldov, I honestly feel bad for him.

But Hans though, him and Adlet are awesome as a team. I really like seeing this show develop and reveal things.

For me the 7nth is in between Maura and Nashetania, Maura definitely put some things in Chamo's head... Maybe Maura will use her to pull something off, but who knows.
Aug 23, 2015 1:17 PM
May 2014
Helbram said:
JUMP-Senshi said:

The magic also depends on the person. A different person with Chamo's power could very easily be the weakest saint but their ability with the power they recived is low.
Aug 23, 2015 1:18 PM

Mar 2015
That's one nasty power...
Aug 23, 2015 1:19 PM

Dec 2014
As much as I dislike cliffhangers, I can't help but like the way Rokka does theirs.

Some new information revealed this episode. So Chamot has a swamp located within her stomach and that foxtail of hers does have to be lodged in the throat to activate her powers. Not to mention the creatures that are summoned can regenerate. Talk about OP.

Also, Maura sure was trying to get on Fremy's good side this episode. That aside though, Adlet and Hans make a awesome team imo. And I'm glad to see their fight got extended (somewhat).
Aug 23, 2015 1:29 PM

Jun 2014
Hans and adelet bromance time
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 23, 2015 1:35 PM

Jun 2014
I'll admit I was scared at first when Hans made Adlet see that hallucination. I thought he was really the 7th, which a lot of people (myself included) were hoping wasn't the case because Hans being the 7th seemed too obvious, and I thought Adlet actually died. But then I realized that wouldn't make sense to kill the MC right now since the LN is still ongoing, and it wouldn't seem logical to carry on with a story whose MC is dead.

Chamo has a pretty......interesting, and gross, power. I'm still suspicious about Nashetania, but Maura's conversation with Fremy and the amount of emphasis she put on killing Adlet makes me think she might be the 7th.
thebrentinator24Aug 23, 2015 2:07 PM
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Aug 23, 2015 1:42 PM

May 2012
Another great episode.

Charmo power is gross as fuck. Now wonder she said she is the strongest in the word. Shes pretty. Hans and Aldet teamed up. So happy about that.

I see people saying Maura is the seventh but I don't see it. She is trying to be friend Fremy because she still thinks Aldet is the seventh. I mean he did take her hostage and is on the run. So she can't help but try to be friends with her as a fellow brave.

But hell she can be the seventh and kill everybody at this point lol.

Can't wait for the next episode.
Aug 23, 2015 1:43 PM

Apr 2015
Wow...hearing about it on the forums sounded iffy but I don't have doubts anymore. Liked this episode.
Aug 23, 2015 1:44 PM

Sep 2012
God I hope Chammot dies. Such an annoying bitch. I think maura is the 7th at this time, or maybe chammot. Not a fan of either so don't mind. Still hope chammot dies.
I am better than you.
Aug 23, 2015 1:50 PM
Nov 2013
Love the new episode seeing the conclusion to adlet vs hans was worth the delay. The pacing is slow which i personally like so i can't wait to see more of it c; hope for a season 2!
Aug 23, 2015 2:01 PM

Jul 2009
I'm more interested in what question Adlet wanted to ask Chamot than who is the 7th. Adlet also mentioned looking for the 8th so don't forget that there could be 2 enemies. This is my belief,

I personally trust Adlet to be one of the six, but I don't know what that tentacle thing he saw in his sleep was so I believe there's a chance that he is both Demon Lord and Chosen Hero. "Chosen to kill ones self by the goddess" has a nice ring to it.... I only believe it 0.005% possible though. :)

I believed Hans to be one of the six from the moment he showed up.

I'm on the fence about Fremy. By this, I mean that I question whether the goddess would make her one of the six. Remember, the goddess selects who will be chosen as one of the six!

Idea:I wonder if it's possible for fiends to posses the dead bodies of humans. Imagine possessing the dead body of a brave... You would have a mark from the goddess and look just like any other brave...
Aug 23, 2015 2:12 PM
Jul 2018
Good to see Hans trusts Adlet.

Chamo's power is so gross.
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2015

983 by ItsViny »»
Apr 22, 7:36 PM

Poll: » Who is the strongest of the braves? ( 1 2 )

jbeat - Jul 25, 2015

65 by Talamare »»
Apr 16, 4:00 PM

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 11, 2015

292 by alphxmane »»
Jan 10, 9:49 PM

Poll: » Do you have a favorite character? ( 1 2 3 )

IncestEmblem - Aug 18, 2015

111 by Gator »»
Nov 29, 2023 12:41 PM

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2015

884 by Gator »»
Nov 29, 2023 8:18 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.