Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Apr 14, 11:26 AM

Jan 2018
Finally, the new OP and ED are revealed! The OP is actually very good. The only thing I didn't like about it was spoilers. :( I also really miss Season 1 style openings. They really had something unique and got rid of them. Shame.

The scene where Rudeus grabbed Sylphie and ran upstairs to "eat" her was hilarious. I'd like him more if he only did this type of stuff to his wives/girlfriends with their consent.

Rudeus and Sylphie have their wedding reception. Congrats to both.

Elinalise being Sylphie's grandma was a bombshell I didn't expect. Bruh. Cliff and Rudeus are classmates. And Cliff is dating his friend's wife's grandma. That makes things a bit awkward...

I nearly forgot that Elinalise and Sylphie were elves. Sylphie definitely ages slower than humans... Wonder if she will outlive Rudeus... Bit sad to think about.
Apr 14, 11:33 AM

May 2023
peak isekai as always, but the OP too much spoiler, really miss the opening style of s1.
Apr 14, 11:41 AM

Sep 2013
Another solid episode. Thinks are looking good for rudeus at the moment. Elinalise reveal nicely done. Cliff is such a great guy. I also liked ariel's convo with rudy
sic mundus
Apr 14, 11:43 AM

Aug 2022
The fuck?! This was such a surprise!
Apr 14, 11:54 AM
Level 6 esper

May 2021
Adult, beautiful episode. I wish more isekais would tell such beautiful love stories.
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Apr 14, 12:03 PM

Jul 2013
Between the OP and ED, his parents won't survive this season, will they?

(Don't answer me please, it's a speculation)
Apr 14, 12:03 PM

Sep 2014
Perfect episode, so cute! Even Badibadi came to congratulate them!

I did not expect Elinalise to make that kind of reveal. I do feel bad for her, she is actually a great character.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Apr 14, 12:23 PM
Aug 2019
just peak fiction no denying
Apr 14, 12:32 PM
Dec 2022
elinalise and slyphie being related was a such a plot twist, i enjoyed the episode tho
Apr 14, 2:01 PM

Jan 2011
Now this is a great ship. I'm so happy for them.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Apr 14, 2:09 PM
May 2017
Reply to watsym
@k0rvus Yeah I know what you mean.
Do elves just have no perk for aging? Like they only have big ears and age the same? I would think she's much older. I google her age and..

@watsym
Frieren by Naerento

1,000 years old Frieren?

Elves found the Fountain of Youth...
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Apr 14, 3:04 PM

Jun 2023
Rudy being horny as ever haha
Apr 14, 3:09 PM
May 2020
a lovely wedding reception and we found out that sylphy's grandmother is Elinalise which I really did not expect lol
Apr 14, 3:29 PM

Jul 2015
Reply to leonardobarba
@watsym
Frieren by Naerento

1,000 years old Frieren?

Elves found the Fountain of Youth...
@leonardobarba That's obviously AI generated, not by some Naerento guy.

Apr 14, 3:54 PM
Nov 2019
resepsi perrnikahan rudy dan asal usul elinase yg ternyata neneknya shylpy
My Candies :
Apr 14, 3:57 PM

Feb 2021
smiling way too hard which means despair is around the corner ๐Ÿ˜ญ

"๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜บ, ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช... ๐˜•๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ."
โป๐˜•๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜–๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ช
Apr 14, 4:01 PM

Feb 2022
I really love this show and how far the protagonist has come.
generally not fond of Isekais but this one has handled it just right.
Apr 14, 4:08 PM
Aug 2018
They know when rudeus sisters Norn and Aisha will appear in the next week? And what will happen in ep 15?
Apr 14, 5:36 PM
Mar 2015
Our kids got married and found a grandma
Apr 14, 6:18 PM

Dec 2022
Oh wow so ig the op is just spoiler the op heh, but here hopin i'll somehow forget the whole op again by the time the final episode come which there i would watch the op for real.

Elinalise reveal was quite unexpected but not like super unexpected because they're both elves and i just think that they're somehow related with very small hints in before seasons + I understand her whole story and still feels bad because of her curse but Cliff the hero is gonna save her from it so i'm not that worried abt her curse not going away for good.

Apr 14, 6:20 PM
Mar 2019
Another cool down episode with some revelations. Waiting eagerly for Rudeus to be forced to go back adventuring. The anime is at its best when he explores, and not rooted to one place.
Apr 14, 6:36 PM

Apr 2022
the OP is just okay. i'm liking this cour so far but i feel like i'll get bored soon unless something more happens. rudy and sylphie stuff was nice though, my man got hard instantly in the bath lmfao he rushed.
Apr 14, 7:06 PM

May 2021
OP is so god-damn spoilery. Though I think it will probably get anime-onlies excited rather than spoil them, perhaps it's fine.

Apr 14, 7:07 PM
Apr 2024
Makin Oke lahhhh ceritanya mulai ada perkembangan dari sebelumnya, harapannya ngak bakal di gantung lagi sihhhh
Apr 14, 7:16 PM
Oct 2023
I liked the ep very much, the perfect blend of emotional,animation,litle bit of fighting, the reveal is certainely I never thought of, the princess is hiding something and I loved Demon king very much, Now the story is moving from Rudeus and Sylphiee, I want to see Zenith missing story forward and little bit of their romance along the whole show...
Apr 14, 7:18 PM
Oct 2023
Reply to yhunata
Holy fuck, that opening is filled to the brim with spoilers.

It's honestly quite astounding how different the series feels due the cut content. I mean, I get why they have to do it but still, it is quite unfortunate. For instance, there was so much foreshadowing to Sylphie being related to Elinalise in volumes 8 and 9 (the latter half of Season 2, Part 1), but they were all cut to make for time.
@yhunata Bro just skip intro or switch to another window while it is playing, I used to do it and nowdays all animes just show spoilers on their op, its better to skip it for first few episodes...
Apr 14, 7:19 PM
Oct 2023
Reply to yhunata
Holy fuck, that opening is filled to the brim with spoilers.

It's honestly quite astounding how different the series feels due the cut content. I mean, I get why they have to do it but still, it is quite unfortunate. For instance, there was so much foreshadowing to Sylphie being related to Elinalise in volumes 8 and 9 (the latter half of Season 2, Part 1), but they were all cut to make for time.
@yhunata Bro just skip intro or switch to another window while it is playing, I used to do it and nowdays all animes just show spoilers on their op, its better to skip it for first few episodes...
Apr 14, 7:19 PM
Jul 2022
GOD THIS SHIT IS SO PEAK, I WANT TO READ THE LIGHT NOVEL SO BAD BUT THE ANIME IS SO WELL TAKEN OFF๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญMUSHOKU PESKSEI>>> RUDEUS GOATRAT>>>
Apr 14, 7:21 PM
Jul 2022
Stark700 said:
So Rudeus decided to throw a party for the marriage. Not a bad idea tbh. And also, good to see a familiar face aka Elinalise back. Same with Badigadi.

Apaprently, this episode give away that Elinalise is Sylphy's grandmother so that's big. A lot of unexpected emotions coming out of the episode...

fr bro, i kinda got spoiled on tiktok but regardless this shi was fire; it was nice to see the duel from the trailer alr too
Apr 14, 7:35 PM
Jun 2011
Wholesome and cute
Apr 14, 7:41 PM
Mar 2024
It was good. Hope they get some new plot points going next episode.
Apr 14, 7:42 PM
Jul 2023
Reply to 18927
Almost skipped the whole episode. This is really not for me anymore I guess. I signed up for something different than melodrama
@18927 Same man. It feels like the anime has a totally different genre in season 2 compared to s1 - that got me hooked to it. Feels weird that nobody else is talking about this.
Apr 14, 7:48 PM
Nov 2019
Reply to mshfqtny
I didn't expect rudeus to win that easily
@mshfqtny the demon eye gave him a huge advantage
Apr 14, 7:52 PM
May 2017
Reply to Piromysl
@leonardobarba That's obviously AI generated, not by some Naerento guy.
@Piromysl On https://www.deviantart.com/naerento/art/Frieren-985812922:

"...
Frieren
by Naerento
Created using AI tools
..."

• The image was generated with some AI tool by DeviantArt user Naerento.
  • I am not Naerento; giving credit to him may be enough for his image fair use.
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Apr 14, 8:01 PM

Mar 2024
All I can wonder about is what will happen when Eris comes back into the picture. Am I a sadist?
Apr 14, 8:05 PM

Dec 2019
Reply to hatyii
@18927 Same man. It feels like the anime has a totally different genre in season 2 compared to s1 - that got me hooked to it. Feels weird that nobody else is talking about this.
@hatyii Cause this is known to be buildup and a foundation for future seasons with established characters and connections made with this school arc, and since Rudeus is getting actual time to grow as a person and adult, his motivations can evolve too. Based on OP, there's more to this part than just school stuff and in the long run, think this arc will be more appreciated due to all the setup and relationships it has built. Rudeus adventuring was good but that was just a phase, now we are in a different phase and after, there will be more different phases too. It ain't a generic power fantasy series, action and adventuring has meaning to it.
Apr 14, 8:18 PM

Jul 2016
Man, OP feels shounen asf. Unlike the actual episode, which felt more like watching some soup opera with everyone attending the protagonists' wedding just to have someone dropping the "I'm your 'x' family member" bomb for some quick forced melodrama. Because seriously, who cares about Sylphy and Elinalise being related?

Anyways, another 3/5 episode. Looking forward to something actually happening next week.
Apr 14, 9:13 PM
Mar 2023
2y5uyh6hj56j 3j6hj
Apr 14, 9:20 PM
Nov 2019
The new OP and ED gives quite a bit of focus on Rudy's family, which makes me wonder how that whole reunion well play out. Speaking of family reunions we find out Sylphie and Elinalise are related, which I didn't see coming.
Apr 14, 9:30 PM
Jul 2023
Reply to MangagnaM
@hatyii Cause this is known to be buildup and a foundation for future seasons with established characters and connections made with this school arc, and since Rudeus is getting actual time to grow as a person and adult, his motivations can evolve too. Based on OP, there's more to this part than just school stuff and in the long run, think this arc will be more appreciated due to all the setup and relationships it has built. Rudeus adventuring was good but that was just a phase, now we are in a different phase and after, there will be more different phases too. It ain't a generic power fantasy series, action and adventuring has meaning to it.
@MangagnaM Wow thanks for this. I'm not reading the manga, so I could just hope that it'll eventually pick up the pace again. ๐Ÿ‘
Apr 14, 9:50 PM

Jul 2021
marriage arc over. what now? child arc? also rudy's sense of fear about adventuring now that he is married seems fully understandable but i don't think world's going to be that forgiving. rudy will finally understand just how risky adventuring can be with a wife and possibly kids in future. it will all make sense why his dad retired after marrying too but rudy is too young and is just getting started. i don't see an easy path in front of him. just means he has to become stronger. i was surprised when rudy won the duel as i was fully expecting him to lose considering just how bad he used to be maybe he is better than normal people as eris is definitely someone far better than normal people.

it was cute to see sylphie and rudy sharing a bath comfortably also i see it as a good sign for the lil rudy to get excited when rudy's thought of as an ideal husband by sylphie.

also i thought nanahoshi would have something to say seeing rudy marrying and settling in this life but guess not. she was too detached and unfriendly. didnt like that. maybe that's how she is still.

julie's really fitting in with them i hope they show a bit more of her.

i still don't understand how exactly elinalise is the grandmother of sylphie but that was surprising. i wonder just how old elinalise is. plus this just occured to me, elves live like forever compared to humans so there will come a time when rudy's dead and sylphie is all alone? damn.

and respect to cliff for still wanting to be with elinalise.

not like i'm not enjoying the sol we are getting from the past 13 episodes but i really want to see some real shit now. hopefully everything sol is over. sylphie arc over, marriage over, i'm hoping they dont go having children this early, diseases cured, now all's left is searching for his mother. i don't get how he doesn't feel any sense of duty to go search for his actual mother who birthed him. about time bruh.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Apr 14, 10:04 PM
Dec 2022
PEAK op
Lucky rat fit go hard
Elinalise Sylphie lore
ed epic too
Apr 14, 10:24 PM

Apr 2023
This one got me! It never crossed my mind that naughty Elinalise and Silphy could be related... ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
Apr 14, 11:04 PM

Mar 2013
This is getting wild! ๐Ÿฅฒ
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Apr 14, 11:22 PM
Sep 2023
Where is the action? Where is the drama?
Apr 14, 11:50 PM

Sep 2018
Beautiful episode
Apr 15, 12:01 AM

Sep 2022
Man people are so impatient.. I guess TikTok really have turned their brains into mush. Y'all don't deserve Turning Point 3 tbh.
Gremlin Eris be like:
Apr 15, 12:12 AM

Mar 2020
The wedding reception is upon us, and with it comes a bit of a twist...

It was nice to see some familiar faces back as Rudeus and Sylphie decided to plan a wedding reception, and there were some wholesome moments there for sure, with everyone wishing for the couple's success. The big twist of course, was the reveal that Elinalise was Sylphie's grandmother, and while that doesn't strike me as a huge surprise, I also didn't expect Elinalise to be THAT old. I guess Cliff is in quite the interesting relationship now isn't he?

Now I will be honest here in saying that I am a bit disappointed in how the execution has been so far in this cour, as I understand that the reveal in this episode was supposed to be emotional, I did not feel much here. The dip in quality from Season 1 is definitely showing, though I won't go as far as saying that this is not good, as the episode still went by relatively quickly for me. I'm just hoping that Studio Bind will show up when it really counts.
Apr 15, 2:12 AM

Apr 2011
Reply to OmBerry12_Bleach
@OmBerry12_Bleach Bro, I've literally finished the whole LN. There is nothing this anime could do that would be a spoiler for me, unless they decide to do fillers for whatever reason.

@Speirs09 Apparently, it didn't help that much. In the LN, Rudy notes that he would've easily countered Luke even without his Eye of Foresight. Probably helps that he's used to partying with the likes of Ruijerd, Eris and Soldat.
Apr 15, 3:05 AM
Apr 2023
Waiting for the part where Rudeus gets to reunite with his little sisters after seeing Sylphie reunite with her long lost grandmother
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Episode 5 - did you cry?

Shizuna - Jun 26

32 by karrotStick »»
15 minutes ago

» What this fan of the show has an issue with.(Episdoe 11 spoilers) ( 1 2 )

MasterHavik - Jun 24

84 by ejleon »»
18 minutes ago

» What do I think about mushoku...

ALScar - 5 hours ago

8 by er_ror »»
2 hours ago

» Episode 24 (Cour 2 Ep 12) Preview Images

MangagnaM - Today

17 by yaminnn »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Why does this season lack the harem tag?

rohan121 - Yesterday

30 by WaterMage_658 »»
2 hours ago
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.