Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jun 30, 2019 1:33 AM
Apr 2019
I was really jealous of the execution of episode 12, they didn't show good things in episode 13, even though this was the only longest duration given to Yuiga and Furuhashi, but somehow I didn't feel the sensation of their closeness ... because of episode 12 yesterday I started to hate this anime. where the final episode should have been better executed ... episode 12 yesterday made me disgusted. eps 12 should not be made.
Jun 30, 2019 2:29 AM
Dec 2013
So the first season ends on chapter 39.

Anyway, as a manga reader, I felt it was a pretty solid adaptation, even if it did skip several chapters of the manga, and I had fun watching it. Though I felt that one of the characters had a little too much screentime. But I do admire how the anime had more fanservice than the manga.

7/10. The same rating I gave the manga. Looking forward to the second season.
wildhoodJul 1, 2019 3:45 AM
Jun 30, 2019 2:39 AM

Mar 2014
can't say anything else than 9/10 to this anime, pretty good adaptation of the manga while keeping it's originality!
Will look forward ro season 2!
Jun 30, 2019 2:47 AM

Jul 2017
So the last episode of Season 1, ALL girls + Sensei had their spotlight in traditional festivities. And MC boy Yuiga didn't have the time of rest.

ESPECIALLY Furuhashi, whom dominates the entire 2nd half of the finale. I swear this is the best part of the episode.

It would be sin for me to say that Furuhashi is best girl, but everyone was special on their own merit. 7/10, pretty entertaining even at its faintest.

Season 2, here we go in Fall!
Jun 30, 2019 3:08 AM

Jan 2013
Anyone saw those bootleg DBZ/One Piece masks? lol

6/10, nice adaptation of an average harem manga
Jun 30, 2019 4:02 AM

Dec 2014
well gonna miss this show...nice episodes so far
Jun 30, 2019 4:32 AM

May 2016
Best Girl Sejikou wins Best Pajamas! :' ) This show was never meant to be a masterpiece, but it was funny with a lot of heart! OP and ED were great too, 8/10!
"Genki is Life, Genki is Love"
Jun 30, 2019 4:36 AM

Nov 2017
dankzel said:

So cute. I can't wait for Season 2!!

Yea I waiting this since eps 1. But sorry Im #TeamKirisu

Jun 30, 2019 6:19 AM
Jan 2018
HisokaxMeruem said:
That this gets a 2nd season faster than 5-toubon is completly retarded.

it will most likely be a while untill 5-toubon airs its 2nd season due to the voice cast
Jun 30, 2019 6:26 AM

Aug 2018
Why Nariyuki's sister wasn't in the festival?

This anime was so fun to watch. It would have been even better if wasn't for the girls' screentime problem, though.
Jun 30, 2019 6:42 AM

Nov 2016
Started off pretty amusing, but the later episodes and this one in particular had many eye rolling moments due to contrived gags and awkward situations.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 30, 2019 7:08 AM

Feb 2015
We Never learn is like a harem show pre High Schools DxD. It's painfully average, the character designs are mediocre and on the whole I've seen this type of harem far too often. It offers nothing new and Quintuplets is a million times better. I'm also baffled why it's getting another season.
Jun 30, 2019 7:29 AM
Mar 2018
Can’t get why people here compared 5tobun with this. Like has MAL become more retarded to use that as a standard for harem anime?
Jun 30, 2019 8:00 AM
Feb 2009
aww Fumino is just too cute
Jun 30, 2019 8:55 AM
Feb 2018
YES TEAM FUMINO!!!
Jun 30, 2019 1:03 PM

Nov 2014
Veeeery solid harem. Not bad MC, all girls are great, art fits really nice and comedy is above average. If not 2nd season I'd probably go read it now.
Jun 30, 2019 1:39 PM

Jul 2017
This was one of those series where i was having a super hard time deciding who is best girl, because i love them all. And they were the reason i really enjoyed this show, can't wait for the second season and to see where the romance goes with all of the girls! 8/10
Jun 30, 2019 3:12 PM

Apr 2010
The anime started getting enjoyable when Ogata and Takemoto started having less of a role.

Worse girls by far.
Jun 30, 2019 8:04 PM

Dec 2010
This episode just shows that best girl is Fumino-neechan
Jun 30, 2019 9:41 PM

Feb 2015
Mediocre ending to a mediocre adaption of a marginally better mediocre manga. Nothing gained, around 4 hours lost.

5/10
Jun 30, 2019 10:36 PM
Jun 2016
Good enough show...

Like Yuiga, I kind of admire the girls too, all struggling to overcome their weaknesses to acheive their dreams. That's the main point of this anime...

And Yuiga does not know it...but his dream is staring at him in the face. He's going to be a teacher. He just does not know it yet.
"The greatness of one's sorrow when parting is the evidence of the deepness of one's love, so if one fears sadness, one wouldn't be able to love anything."
Jul 1, 2019 3:05 PM

Jul 2014
Finally Fumino has her moment to really shine and I must say that I liked it a lot, she was so adorable and that futon scene was so beautiful. I can definitely say that she is the one who grew the most on me and for how they are leading her romantic development, makes me believe that she is the one who will finally "win".

Still, Sensei is best girl, I absolutely love her, from her appearance (my favorite in this sense along with Fumino) to her personality, everything. The part where the kids want to be shot and stepped on by her was so absurd, I felt completely identified. lmao

Asumi is second best girl, a single episode was enough to take that place, she's great.

Uruka started as my best girl, but between she sank herself, Sensei having more screen time, Asumi, etc, she lost several places. I still like her but the other girls are too strong.

And finally Rizu, she's cute and had her cute moments but didn't catch my attention as much as the others. It is also true that after a certain point she was put aside though.

Anyway, really fun series, looking forward to that second season in October.
Jul 1, 2019 11:37 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Phenominal episode, with great humor and massive character development for Fumino especially, I wish she's not too delusional so as to think that by studying science she could be an astronaut for the sole purpose of looking for her mother in space. Let's not go there.
I've always said it's Nariyuki and Takemoto, but what the hell happened? Funimo is taking chanced like nobody else, that's a new hight.
Too bad the season ended, however, at least they announced an OVA and a sequel in the making.
Jul 2, 2019 1:26 AM

Jun 2017
Yes! Nice ending for the first season! Team Furuhashi for the win.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Jul 2, 2019 5:27 PM
Jan 2019
Got damn! This anime makes it difficult for you to choose who should stay with Nariyuki. Now I do not know whether to choose Uruka or Furuhashi. Both are so beautiful. Personally, they are my favorites. Actually, they all have their strengths.

This final episode of the first season was a combination of emotions, ... I laughed, I got emotional (in a romantic way) and saddened a little. There were even references to other animes, such as One Piece, Dragon Ball and other films 😅.

Hahaha, the teacher is an expert in target shooting 😂. See that child side of her, it's great.
The whole episode was great, but it got even better and more exciting since Nariyuki and Furuhashi met at the station and entered the hotel. From that moment, my heart was like "I do not know what will happen, but I'm very nervous" 😅.
Knowing that Furuhashi's mother died was really sad 😢 and more with that introduction to the book "The stars are the lights of heaven", that made the moment even more sad and emotional. Furuhashi and Nariyuki talking while looking at the stars together, rays! What a beautiful moment. And then, seeing them sleeping holding hands ... "ahhh, I can not handle this, it's too cute", I said: ').

Without a doubt, it is one of the best animes of this season that ends ... and one of my favorites. It is a great joy to know that a second season is already confirmed for the month of October of this year 😁👌. It only remains to wait. After this final episode, I can not help feeling excited about what decision Nariyuki will take at the end of the final exams. What will be the dream that you will choose to follow, and who will you fall in love with at the end?

Before this episode, I was going to give it a score of 7/10, but now I give it a well deserved 8/10 xD. It was a pleasure to follow this comedy / romantic anime with you.
Jul 3, 2019 10:56 AM

Jan 2016
i'm glad that i could watch 2 great harem romcom animes these days. Gotoubun hanayome and BokouDek were amazing.
i gave both anime 9/10.
i think Nariyuki will end up with Furuhashi. unfortunately, tomboy style girls like Uruka and nerd girls like Ogata have no chances to win in romantic animes
Jul 3, 2019 6:15 PM

Jun 2015
likable girls and likable anime, not a lot of what i haven't seen though. will watch the upcoming 2nd season though.
Jul 3, 2019 7:10 PM

Feb 2014
it's been a while since I have watched a so good and enjoyable romcom + comedy anime

easy 8/10
Jul 3, 2019 9:14 PM

Feb 2013
Loved it!!! Can't wait to see season 2!

8/10
Jul 4, 2019 12:11 AM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
You know, I usually avoid the harem and reverse harem genre like the plague because the girls/boys are often annoying to watch. Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai was oddly more charming though. Way more palatable. I think one of the biggest things was that these girls are mostly all friends or get along with each other in a way that I actually kinda feel is genuine. Like people don't just say, "Oh I like this person. We're friends". Instead, they kinda show it. They go hang out with each other, not in the company of main character, they have their own goals, and like yo, look at Furuhashi and the lengths she's going for her friends.

I mean, I think Furuhashi's actions might be a little dangerous for her in the long run, but it really does show how far she's willing to go for her buddies even at the denial of her own feelings. But that also makes characters like Furuhashi more charming, because you understand what she's doing and though her feelings and actions are seen as positive/makes her seem like a good person, her actions are actually a flaw. That's some good stuff.

And I think something about most of the girls just really makes them endearing and fun to watch-- lord knows I'd have gotten annoyed a long time ago otherwise. I'm mostly talking about our three main girls, though Asumi was interesting too. I can't help but root for Uruka AND Fumino. They're the two characters I feel are probably the most understandable. Rizu is cute and all, but they could have done more with her. Still, she was also fun to watch somehow-- I'm actually more interested in what will happen between her and gay science rival Sawako. :U

But anyway, I think they did relatively well with Boku-ben. It's not the most amazing show ever and it's riddled with cliches, but they managed to make the characters interesting, and that's often what saves a cliche anime from the pits of "WHO CARES??". The only thing I can really say is "GET A MOVE ON". Like, harem anime usually bother me just because it's like aaaaagh, how long are we gonna mess around with people trying to low-key or high-key fight for some dude/girl?? Get on with it! But I think another thing that kept me watching was that I actually was interested in the progress of all the girls and their studying!

I especially hope Furuhashi achieves her dream!

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Jul 4, 2019 4:35 AM

Apr 2017
A highly enjoyable harem romance show. For a guy who mostly watches action anime, this was a nice change of pace. 8/10
Jul 5, 2019 9:28 AM
Feb 2017
Ok. To manga readers, without spoiling anything, could you let me know if Ogata will get more screen time in Season 2? 😁
Jul 6, 2019 10:42 AM
Sep 2015
I enjoyed this episode so much! 9/10

Excited for season 2.
Furuhashi is best girl <3
Jul 7, 2019 5:26 PM

Jul 2015
Finally finished this, kind of late trying to keep up with other anime.

Anyway, this was a blast, way better than I though. I kind of compared this one to Sixtuplets from the previous season as they both kind of share similar ideas, but this had a totally different feel.

The characters here were all damn amazing, and their interactions were really fun to watch. Personally I love Furuhashi, Kirisu, Kominami the most, which is weird seeing as they were the ones either not trying to get into a relationship or just sort of popped up out of nowhere. I'm giving this a 8 / 10, and I look forward to seeing season 2 when that hits.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Jul 8, 2019 6:30 PM
Oct 2017
All of those options & this dude refuses to step up or even listen. Garbage MC.
Jul 9, 2019 10:52 PM

Apr 2016
This anime is far better tan gotobun. I don't speak well in english so I will only say that gotobun is totally empty and superficial and this show is the opposite. Obviously this opinion is for the first season of both animes and it could change.

And I like Fumino she is very well balanced as a character and as a girl. She have so much potential.

Well I'll give it a 5/10, generic romance and comedy but not stupid as gotobun.
Marcos-1Jul 15, 2019 10:10 PM
Jul 12, 2019 7:57 AM
Mar 2017
This dumb fucks keeps comparing this show to 5toubon even though it's not similar at all. Is there any quintuplet's in this show? None! The only thing is similar is that the guy are tutoring them.

All things aside I enjoyed watching this anime and I'm glad season 2 is on the way. I'm rooting for Mafuyu Sensei though.

8/10
Jul 15, 2019 6:45 PM
Jan 2016
Another awesome episode!

All girl with yukata looked really cute!

Kirisu is really overpower when it come to gun game XD Naryuki moment treating her was kinda lewd!

Fumino and Naryuki moment were really cute, their chemistry is also good, and they really slept together, how lucky xD We kinda saw some of Fumino past!

9 out of 10 for me!

And it didn't count as last episode for, anxious to see next season!
Jul 15, 2019 10:16 PM

Apr 2016
JaoIn1080p said:
This dumb fucks keeps comparing this show to 5toubon even though it's not similar at all. Is there any quintuplet's in this show? None! The only thing is similar is that the guy are tutoring them.

The main plot is exactly the same, and both are romance-comedy use your fucking brain, retard.
Jul 20, 2019 8:06 PM
Nov 2018
Great episode.

I'm looking forward for Season 2.
Aug 6, 2019 9:27 AM

Apr 2011
Nice ending. All the girls each had their moments with Nariyuki. Except Kaminami had the least showtime unfortunately. Fumino has the last moment with him and ended up in a Inn together. It was really cute and sweet. Also a nice background about her. Its sad that her mom passed away.

I have to say, this harem anime is fun to watch. Lots of cute and funny moments. All the girls are likable. Hard to say which is best girl for me, but I would like all the girls to end up with MC. Sadly, its a pipe dream. Really prefer this over Go-Toubun no Hanayome. The MC isn't cringy to watch. He maybe dense but it feels he's a little more realistic I should say. Because he shows attraction to the girls like a normal guy would. Also the girls are easy to the eyes and not a pain to watch. I'm glad that both will get another season and it got announced already. So I'm already looking to it.

This is one of the anime series that I took my time to watch it slowly so it won't be over quickly as I'm always looking forward to watch the next episode.

8/10
Aug 7, 2019 12:34 PM
Apr 2019
Uruka is the best girl but i like furuhashi

This anime is BETTER than Go-toubun, the characters have charisma and can bring a cozy atmosphere

My biggest criticism of the adaptation is the character design, the anime does not pass well the SENSATIONAL and delicate trait of the author

Eugenefindit said:
Ok. To manga readers, without spoiling anything, could you let me know if Ogata will get more screen time in Season 2? 😁

Yes, but in chapters 113-116 she has a AMAZING plot, she's not my best girl but is that its my favorite part

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
DeadlyRavenAug 8, 2019 11:33 AM
Aug 7, 2019 6:05 PM
Feb 2017
Yuki__02 said:
Eugenefindit said:

Yes, but in chapters 113-116 she has a AMAZING plot, she's not my best girl but is that its my favorite part

Finally, someone answered. Thank you very much.

Hoohoo. I can't wait. 😁
Aug 8, 2019 11:36 AM

May 2009
Thread cleaned

Removed all the spam.
Aug 8, 2019 7:11 PM
Jan 2019
Finally I finish anime. Is good, i've a good time watching a harem 8/10
Aug 9, 2019 3:22 AM
Mar 2018
Just finished it. I have to say I really liked it. In my opinion Gotubun fell off in the end, while this got stronger. I just missed his sister a bit. I kinda like these overattached sisters because they usually lead to funny situations.
Probably left her home because of her brocon attitude...
But I have to say that I really like Fumino with Nariyuki. I don't really care wether she "wins" (I have to admit that she would be my favourite though), but I really like their interactions.
Aug 11, 2019 8:22 AM
Jan 2019
Good anime, so uderrated also
Oct 6, 2019 6:42 AM
Jul 2012
I seeing furuhashi she so cute and precious worth being waifu of this thanks to her I witness an underrated anime
nepu nepu
Oct 8, 2019 4:11 PM

Jul 2014
Lol they actually slept together "literally" I know this is anime but man such situations would never happen in real life.

A man would sleep on the floor either way.
Oct 27, 2019 2:30 AM

Aug 2017
Blue girl gaining some points here. She might be pulling into the lead. She's the most charming. MC should have manned up and made some moves on her.

Mediocre show overall, 6/10 maybe. Quintuplets is much better, 10/10 on that one.

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2019

176 by Nezukokawai16 »»
Jul 2, 3:14 PM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2019

73 by Alfredo-Sauce »»
Jun 7, 8:23 PM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 8, 2019

74 by Alfredo-Sauce »»
Jun 6, 1:15 PM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 25, 2019

97 by Alfredo-Sauce »»
Jun 2, 1:01 PM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 11, 2019

80 by Alfredo-Sauce »»
May 31, 10:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.