Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jun 27, 2016 9:22 PM

May 2010
Anna finally accepted her feelings! I wanted it to continue till they they started dating, at least.

Overall, a fun show. The characters were fun, too. 7.5/10
Jun 27, 2016 10:44 PM

Dec 2012
I really hope that they will be a second season. Very enjoyable anime, all the couple are great and have a lot of fun. Anna understood her feelings, so a new season is mandatory! The 13 minutes format was great for this show.
Jun 27, 2016 11:20 PM
Dec 2015
Very nice relaxing anime to watch. 15minutes wasn't long enough though. Would have preferred a confession at the end and a kiss and the other characters a little more show time. Hope there is ova's or another season!
Jun 28, 2016 2:14 AM

Jun 2014
well that was a crap ending
Jun 28, 2016 2:28 AM
Apr 2016
i bit dissapointed about the ending. why anna cannot confess her feeling >.<
but i still love it haha

looking forward annaxhasiba <3
Jun 28, 2016 3:34 AM

Apr 2014
KyokoSonozaki said:
I loved this

Will there bew a second season?
Will Natsuki and Anna end up together?
Will spit-woman confess her love to Anna?
Will Spit woman and Matsunaga end up together?
Will Keiichi and Matsunaga's sister end up together?

All thrse questions, I hope that there will be a season 2 that gives answer to all my questions. Others I need to resd the manga ;-;

All in the end should be yes, except that I doubt Will Keiichi and Matsunaga's sister end up together..lol.
Jun 28, 2016 4:25 AM

Oct 2009
LMAO. DO REAL PEOPLE DO THAT WHEN THEY REALIZE THE LIKE SOMEONE?
just asking. I'm really, really, really curious. -no sarcasm-

Cause idk, when it dawned on me that I liked someone, it was a snap, it didn't have to go through that dumb "hard thinking" monologue. Your heart just goes "doki doki" and your pupils dilate and shit. not that dumb monologue lmao.

So does anyone else have the similar monologue experience as Anna?

~~
Also, I'm gonna shit myself if this gets a season 2 while Ouran didn't. like fckwhat?! (but I'm reading the manga though LOL just for Mari x Matsun)

Anyway, the only thing I liked about this show was Mari x Matsun (the most interesting couple) and probably a bit of Yukirin x Tsuyopon (cause they're adorbs), but Tsuyopon is boring af. yeah. fcking kuudere.
Thug_GouJun 28, 2016 4:30 AM

Jun 28, 2016 5:20 AM
Nov 2011
I loved how simple and direct the anime was to begin with, but the last few episodes have been really annoying as it started playing on tropes and not actually advancing the plot... Her wishy washy monologue this episode was supposed to be super dramatic and inspiring but it was overdone and really quite boring to watch.
Jun 28, 2016 6:02 AM

Apr 2011
Need a second season

8/10

Jun 28, 2016 7:52 AM

Nov 2012
Can i know what chapter did the anime end?
Jun 28, 2016 9:30 AM

Dec 2008
Very good series :)

I preferred episodes without Anna, she was boring and I liked everyone besides her ;p.
So the last episode was pointless for me.
Jun 28, 2016 1:07 PM

Apr 2015
As a manga reader of this series I'm quite happy with the adaptation =).

Anna smiling is just healing >///<.

8/10 for sure.
Jun 28, 2016 11:25 PM

Jul 2013
Seriously?? that was the end? I thought there would be more episodes. Man, what's the point of splitting this shit into 24 episodes? in the end it accomplished literally nothing except Anna realizing her feelings. That bitch friend of her is still a bitch, the main guy is still a clueless dense wimp, the playboy's going nowhere, while the other two guys were barely exposed at all.

Fuck this anime, I was hoping at least some sort of resolution but nothing! That anime about 12-year-olds falling in love had more progress in 1 episode than this anime in 24. What does it say when 12-year-olds are more advanced in love than high-schoolers? bullshit on the high-schoolers part that's what.

3/10

Would've been 6 or 7 if it had a proper ending. What an epic waste of time!
Jun 29, 2016 12:20 AM

Sep 2015
Just read the manga guys, the answer you need will be there =)
Jun 29, 2016 12:27 AM

Nov 2007
A nice and relaxing show, definitely want a 2nd season!
Jun 29, 2016 12:37 AM

Nov 2015
Glad to see Anna realizing her feelings. 6/10

Jun 29, 2016 1:11 AM

Mar 2013
open ending as expected ;) ,
better go to the manga for more.
Jun 29, 2016 11:35 PM

Oct 2014
Wrrrryyyeeaad the mango.
"Whenever you fail at something, always remember that you won't fail as much as Usagi Drop did."
Jun 30, 2016 4:46 PM

Oct 2011
season 2 when! !!!!!
Jul 2, 2016 7:38 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
So pretty much we got a taste of the possible pair ups, well Tsuyorin was official a long time ago. Overall I would have rather preferred a Mari ending.

Anna finally cleared up her doubts and acknowledged her true feelings. She went from not knowing anything about love to finding her first love. It does make sense on how Anna would behave. Here we have a girl who's never been in love and when she gets kissed she has all these emotions going through her mind.

Anna and Tsuyopon interaction is a first I believe. For a moment I thought he'd tell her to cherish Natsuki's friendship.
Well overall the show wasn't half bad. I certainly enjoyed it. 7/10

Jul 2, 2016 1:09 PM

Feb 2012
well now I must read the manga.
Jul 2, 2016 4:10 PM

Feb 2013
I loved it. I would definitely like to see more. Please let there be a season 2.

8/10
Jul 3, 2016 6:43 AM
Mar 2012
Character relations were nice & funny. Too many loose ends for a 24ep short. Need closure, or maybe buy mangos.
Like Norn & Kiznaiver, starting to like stories with multiships.
Jul 3, 2016 2:23 PM

Mar 2015
Ever since the kiss scene this show just kinda petered out to a lame finish. No confession, no actual romance nothing.

5/10, would have and could have been better, but Mari-chan.
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jul 3, 2016 7:33 PM

Jan 2014
Well, that was utter bullshit. They did a long re-cap last episode just to end the series like this?
JotakakJul 3, 2016 7:40 PM
Jul 3, 2016 7:33 PM

Dec 2009
Well that was a lame as fuck ending. Anna realizes her true feelings and then it just ends...what...the hell...no confession...no nothing. Guess I'm going to have to hold out hope for a second season, but I didn't watch 24 episodes to get an ending as dumb as that.
Jul 4, 2016 3:40 PM

Oct 2015
This ending was so bad .....i dont even have words for it i was going to give it a 8 but ill give a 7 cuse of this ending, now waiting for ova, hope its not a "fan service ova" and a confess one maybe :S? anyway overall 7/10 was expecting a better ending

A season 2 would be good...believe.
Jul 5, 2016 6:59 AM

Dec 2012
A bit let down by this ending, it felt off rhythm from the chemistry that was formulating throughout the rest of the series. I was hoping the accidental kiss would set something up for a more romantic conclusion, this didn't really feel like an ending at all. Perhaps a beginning from Anna's perspective though. The title best describes Anna's feelings when she finally realizes her love for Natsuki. She's finally seeing how colorful the world is when she's in love.

Other than my gripes with how Anna x Natsuki was handled, this series always knew how to brighten my day. I really like this episode format with 24 half-length episodes as opposed to 12 full ones. It makes a show of this nature easier to digest and savor. Watching how each of the four pairs was realizing love at their own pace was really sweet and it just has that "pure love" atmosphere that I adore. Balancing that with the hilarity that often ensued made this a great pick from the winter. And I know the shoujo tag is a very broad brush, but it was still surprising that this show managed to balance the perspectives of both the ladies and the fellas.

Really really cute and I always welcome more. 8/10
Jul 6, 2016 7:43 AM

Aug 2014
This anime had good 23 episodes, but the last one is shit come on he finally kissed her, she is happy, he should be happy too, but no, FUCK NOO!! LET HIM FORGET ABOUT THIS and let them back to relations from second episode... fak this, this is bullshit, last episode making me mad when i think about it, the final episode just ruined this anime they should end at the kiss episode... stupid mother fuckers, fak them.
I wanted to give score 8/10 because i had fun while watching but i will give 6/10 because of this shitty end which make me mad.

MoeGod said:
Seriously?? that was the end? I thought there would be more episodes. Man, what's the point of splitting this shit into 24 episodes? in the end it accomplished literally nothing except Anna realizing her feelings. That bitch friend of her is still a bitch, the main guy is still a clueless dense wimp, the playboy's going nowhere, while the other two guys were barely exposed at all.

Fuck this anime, I was hoping at least some sort of resolution but nothing! That anime about 12-year-olds falling in love had more progress in 1 episode than this anime in 24. What does it say when 12-year-olds are more advanced in love than high-schoolers? bullshit on the high-schoolers part that's what.

3/10

Would've been 6 or 7 if it had a proper ending. What an epic waste of time!

+1
DrrrZoltyJul 6, 2016 11:49 AM
Jul 6, 2016 1:05 PM

Jun 2010
Good episode. I wish there will be a 2nd season
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 9, 2016 10:32 AM

Feb 2015
i like the finale and the "sub"-conclusion although i find very slow for her to realize her own feelings....but i'm glad that she finally realize and now the romance became two-sided romance xD i think they should announce a second season so that this ending would not made people angry.

overall series; i like this show. it's enjoyable and fun to watch even tho bishonen like all 4 MC, i don't kinda like the kind of show with that kind of character/character design, but regardless of that, i enjoyed this series. too bad that it's not "final" conclusion and it left an open ending. i would obviously watch the second season if they were planning to make one. i don't know if i will read the manga or not. probably if i'm in the mood to read romance i would probably red it :D

8/10 for me but not solid. more spesifically 8.5/10
Jul 15, 2016 8:03 PM

Apr 2016
I'm satisfied with this episode. It was very lovely when Anna discovered that she loves Natsuki. And the little actions demonstrated as well...such as looking to see if he's around, and when he was just GLOWING the moment she saw him. <3

It was very nice when Natsuki gave her that picture of the four-leaf clover. Those four really don't have much to do... But the thought of them doing that is simply adorable. It must have been fun. <3

I like that we see Tsuyopon and Anna interact, as well. It was sweet of Tsuyopon to admit that Nacchan is very sincere and hardworking and that he's just fun to be with. :) Tsuyopon is a good friend as well. (It meant A LOT when he took off his earphones.)

I look forward to the OVA, and hope this series gets another season.
Jul 18, 2016 9:18 PM

Dec 2012
Oh cute, now she's realized her feeling.
Jul 24, 2016 4:09 AM

Jan 2016
well that was fun

3/10
Jul 30, 2016 7:21 AM

Aug 2012
Anna x Natsuki was a lot more bearable in the manga (although even there it's still the most boring pairing).
The last two or three episodes got really tedious and even before that, it had its moments, but couldn't live up to the hopes I had as a manga reader.
.................................................................................
Aug 15, 2016 8:18 AM

Oct 2013
I'm so irritated right now, it's a good thing there was a kiss scene but why couldn't the MC just straight forward instead of forgetting and play dumb at the kissing part, that's Cliché af.

I'm more interested between Mari and Matsunaga relationship, especially Mari i love the character development she's gradually in love with Matsunaga and accepted his feelings.

S2 confirmed ? SeemsGood

Overall score 7/10
Aug 27, 2016 6:48 AM

Oct 2009
Kinda unsatisfying end but decent show all together.
Sep 15, 2016 1:16 AM

Jun 2011
In my opinion, there are way too many people who rated this low just because it doesn't have a conclusive ending. I don't think it's the anime's fault that it doesn't have a real ending, the manga I heard is still on going and it looks like it's not going to be resolved anytime soon. It's actually fine for me that the series stopped here, instead of a last second confession and hey, we don't actually get to see them date when they're a couple, in my opinion, that is definitely a worse ending.

I was thinking of giving this a 9 initially due to how much I've enjoyed this series, but there are a few things that I didn't really like, and some of those kind of annoyed me. The first one being Natsuki's character, I just don't like him. I feel like his relationship with Anna is more about him, than him and her, if you get what I mean.

Next up is the relationship between Keiichi and Nozomi, I don't know, to be honest, if I were Mattsun, I would totally ban their relationship, like, I wouldn't even allow my sister to meet up with this sadist even if she really likes him. I feel like Nozomi is being forced into the M role just to pair her up with Keiichi, who's an S. I just don't find it comfortable to watch at all, that Keiichi is preying on Nozomi, sister of Mattsun, one of Keiichi's bestie.

If it wasn't for those, the series would probably end up as a 9 on my list. I really enjoyed watching the relationship between Mattsun and Mari develops, I've always liked relationship that started out with both parties hating each other. Tsuyoshi and Yukirin's relationship is also really fun to follow, Yukirin is so eccentric and a total opposite of Tsuyoshi, yet they could still work it out, it takes certain level of understanding of your own partner to be able to pull it off and it's definitely a spectacle.

Great series overall and would definitely love to have a second season to this.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Sep 29, 2016 9:11 AM
Sep 2016
I liked it the story maybe not to masterpiece but the humor very nice matsun and mari is best cuple :3
Oct 4, 2016 12:07 AM

Aug 2013
I just finished this and enjoyed it....but that's it? That's all we get in that ending???

Fuckin hell! I wanna see all those fucking ships sailing! I wanna see Natchan stop pussy footing especially now that Anna knows she's in love with him!

I wanna see Mari and Mattsun together with Mari dealing with a rejection from Anna and then Mattsun finally breaking down her violent tsundere attitude!

I wanna see more of the established Naoe and Yukirin!

I definitely want to see the Keichi x Nozomi (best grill) ship finally sail! All that time and we never got to see him finally flat out tell her about his fetishes and see her accept them and turn into some kinky freak (because she definitely would).

C'mon!!!!

It's very rare that I watch a short and 1. Wish for it to have been a full 23 minutes, and 2. Wish that there was a second season. Because usually the "short" formula works for that particular show so it doesn't bother me, and usually it was just a time killer so I don't care if it gets a sequel or not.

But fuck, I marathoned this, and the whole time was wishing it could've been longer. They definitely would've benefitted from stretching out the episodes and having more character interactions. The comedy alone would've been worth it. Now I want it to have a season 2 too, since I want all of the ships to sail! DAMMIT!!
Jan 6, 2017 5:36 AM
Sep 2015
I wanted to know about the other couples too, but we only got Hashiba-kun and Kobayakawa-san.
I enjoyed watching this anime. I usually hate romances, but the episodes were short so it wasn't that bad.
I give this episode a 4/5 and this anime a 8/10. I mean, this is girly stuff, I don't wanna ruin my reputation hehe
Jan 7, 2017 3:39 PM

Jun 2010
*Sigh* yeah i should have known there would be no progress.
<--- Who Your Waifus Look Up To --->
Jan 9, 2017 1:01 PM

Jul 2014
Overall this show has been heartwarming... simply a feel-good and cute show. I really enjoyed it (despite the severely lacking ending wahhh). At first I was kinda meh about it and was kind of forcing myself to watch one episode after the next but as I went on, the characters grew on me and I ended up looking forward to watching more and more. If there's another season after this, I'd definitely watch it. I look forward to the couple actually getting together officially (my favorite being Keiichi and Nozomi). If not... well, that's a shame. I'm definitely still planning on heading over to read the manga though~
. . . . . . . . . .
DO NOT touch my rice. . . . . .
I'm Asian. . . . . .
Jan 14, 2017 3:55 PM
Dec 2016
Will there be a season 2?!
Mar 7, 2017 8:28 PM

Jan 2014
The show is actually pretty good. I didn't like reading the first few chapters of the manga so I was skeptical to watch. After watching a few more episodes I somehow liked it and even finished the show.

8/10 very entertaining, although short episodes are not appealing it was a good watch.
Recommend me an anime
Jun 26, 2017 8:16 AM
Aug 2016
So the Anime was really nice and fun :D I like the story and the paarings and all :) but im a Little bit sad theres a littler Focus on the other paarings ....what i mean is that annaxnatsuki was the main paaring...ok maybe because they are the protaginists XD but i liked that they also show the story of the other wonderful paarings *-* The end was nice too really and i hope that will live friendly toghter ...expecially Mari and Matsu xD All characters was really nice and diffrent wow ^^and yukine and Tsuyoshi are so diffrent but perfekt sooo cuteee :3But why Anna Keep the kiss secretly ? O.o XD I like this Anime ^^
Jul 30, 2017 5:37 AM

Jul 2017
None of the ships have reached the port. I REPEAT NONE OF THE SHIPS HAVE REACHED THE GODDAMN PORT!!!
Aug 14, 2017 8:47 PM
Jul 2016
What?! Is this it? This last chapter didn't really felt like "the last chapter" really. I'm disappointed. Just hoping there is gonna be Season 2 or I'm gonna be upset.
Sep 5, 2017 2:36 PM

Nov 2009
What the fuck. Awful ending, it was finally starting to go somewhere and stopped in the middle of it
Sep 20, 2017 1:58 PM
Sep 2010
Cute show overall. I wish they ended it with Natsuki and Anna finally getting together, but I guess I could read the manga if I wan to see more.
Uploader53
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nijiiro Days Episode 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2016

38 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Dec 4, 2023 3:20 AM

Poll: » Nijiiro Days Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2016

39 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Dec 2, 2023 11:13 PM

Poll: » Nijiiro Days Episode 21 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2016

36 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Dec 1, 2023 9:06 PM

Poll: » Nijiiro Days Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 29, 2016

58 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Nov 27, 2023 5:30 PM

Poll: » Nijiiro Days Episode 19 Discussion

Stark700 - May 22, 2016

40 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Nov 27, 2023 5:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.