Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Oct 2, 2023 11:13 PM
Aug 2022
Walking in blind, so far amazing!! :)
Oct 2, 2023 11:17 PM

Apr 2015
I did hear that this is a legendary franchise among yuri enjoyers, production values are lackluster to be honest but I can see the originality
Oct 3, 2023 12:57 AM

May 2012
I hope they're able to do this series justice. I don't mind the comedy but I hope that they don't focus entirely on it to the detriment of the actual story. (Which is quite a good one.) I hope they're also able to adequately cover the entire first arc. Claire starts out as an annoying character but by the end, she was my favorite character in the series.
Oct 3, 2023 1:09 AM

Feb 2014
Peak yuri let's go! This is one of my most anticpated shows of the season and the first episode didn't disspoints.
Oct 3, 2023 1:50 AM

Mar 2012
I don't like the MC being a masochist but otherwise enjoyable first episode.
Oct 3, 2023 2:35 AM

Nov 2021
The mean girl and her groomer. I've been looking forward to this adaptation for a while.

I'd be an edgelady apologist, if only I were sorry
Oct 3, 2023 4:19 AM

Oct 2018
this was so fastttt what.. i think one season will be enough to cover up so many things
op and ed songs were so cuteee<3
Oct 3, 2023 5:24 AM
May 2023
redorzo said:
One of my most anticipated shows for this season and it didn't disappoint. Yuri always delivers. Can't wait for this tsundere to admit her feelings, although that will probably wait.

we gotta wait for rei's rival
Oct 3, 2023 7:52 AM

Nov 2014
A quirky shameless main character, over-the-top fancy love interest, and an excessively well-designed supporting cast (the dudes I'm guessing) that isn't even part of the main plotline just amuses me to no end

It being yuri is just incidental, this sort of comedy is my style even if it wasn't
I'm not a lolicon, you're just projecting your tendency to lewd 2D characters.

If your favourite character is Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, you are my soul mate.

Been a long time since I've been here, I'll continue expressing myself freely and believe everyone should too.
My MAL Interview
Oct 3, 2023 8:10 AM
Mar 2023
I already read this series at LN. That's why I know this worthed series just like Magirevo.

BTW, It's been along time to hear Serizawa Yuu with her nice voice just like Akizuki Maxi and Mirei.
It feel weird for me when she insert voice as Pell and Hilde.

Oct 3, 2023 9:33 AM
Sep 2021
The typical reincarnated in a dating sim game, but the interesting twist is our protagonist is in love with the villainess, and it also has the yuri element. It has piqued my interest a little bit. Let's see how it turns out.
Oct 3, 2023 10:11 AM

May 2015
I didn't like it. The girls are both annoying, the animation is too basic, the story itself seems very silly. They haven't just brushed off the whole reincarnation thing, it was treated like the most normal thing, without even a pause to reflect on how it happened, why and so on. It could've been done for comedy purposes, like it's not that important in the grand picture of MC's otome scenario. But, argh. Both heroines are still annoying, and the gimmick isn't all that interesting, and the jokes not really funny.
Oct 3, 2023 11:08 AM

Dec 2008
Little to much toxic. 'You hate me, so I will be annoying as hell, so you will love me...'. Nothing was funny also.
Oct 3, 2023 11:32 AM

Oct 2007
Reply to Serafos
Yeah, it's yuri time. <3

Definitely a good start. Hoping for a great show. :3

@Serafos

yeah, it's about time. hehe

time for eating some good yuri.

________

the goodnight hug made me laugh so hard.

also like the cute ending song. ^^
Liddo-kunOct 3, 2023 11:42 AM
Oct 3, 2023 11:51 AM

Aug 2023
I LOVE THIS SHOW SO FAR! I’m rooting for the gay girls to pull through
Oct 3, 2023 12:56 PM
Mar 2023
Good OP & ED, I really liked this start but it feels a bit fast.
Oct 3, 2023 2:07 PM

Jan 2019
Pretty enjoyable, but from OP and ED you can tell the budget was low.
Oct 3, 2023 2:32 PM
Aug 2023
Honestly saw this and thought it would be one of those animes to pad out my list of seasonal shows to watch, but finishing the first episode something tells me this will be a surprising gem of a series for me.
Oct 3, 2023 3:13 PM

Jul 2016
Over-the-top lesbian MC x Blonde tsundere ojou-sama let's goo!

Well, this sure was an entertaining first episode. Such a shame production values look average asf.

So... it seems Misha is quite OP at magic, huh?
Oct 3, 2023 3:58 PM

Oct 2007
Reply to IzanaSolos
After a whole season without any Girls Love/Yuri anime, we're back with not one, but three Girls Love anime this season!

Kicking it off is "I'm in Love with Villainess," and seeing Rae's escapades animated is an absolute treat. It's amusing to think she might not even have the most intense feelings among the Girls Love anime airing this season.

For those who really enjoyed the first episode and are hungry for more, I highly recommend diving into the light novel and the spinoff from Claire's perspective. Here's hoping this series, along with the others, gains popularity so we can continue to see more Girls Love anime in the future, just like we've been lucky to have this year!
@IzanaSolos

what are the other two yuri anime that will be airing this season?
Oct 3, 2023 6:28 PM

Dec 2021
Reply to Liddo-kun
@IzanaSolos

what are the other two yuri anime that will be airing this season?
@Liddo-kun Hoshikuzu Telepath and Uma Musume Season 3 (If they follow the same girls as last season)

Oct 3, 2023 7:42 PM

Mar 2008
It's fun seeing Rae terrorize Claire with her obsession for her lol
Oct 3, 2023 9:57 PM

Aug 2019
pretty good first episode, i hope this adaptation is good i LOVE the light novel and manga
Oct 3, 2023 9:58 PM
Aug 2015
Reply to Marinate1016
FINALLY. Peak Yuri and Otome is here 😩. Been waiting so long for this adaptation and great episode that captured just what makes this story so fun and unique.

Unlike other otome series, Rae gets isekai’d and says FUCK the hot guys. I want Claire 😂 “if you’re gonna step on me, step on me harder” she’s so damn real for that. Can’t wait to see she and Claire relationship develop in the anime. There’s way more to this story than meets the eye.

The art looks great and the comedy works. Awesome performances by the seiyuus. We’re in for a treat 🙏🏾
@Marinate1016 ong that line had me cracking up, we stan a cutie masochist
Oct 3, 2023 11:23 PM

Jul 2022
Top-notch villainous laughs and ringlets absorbed with gusto by our MC.

Super fun.
Oct 4, 2023 2:51 AM
Adventurer

Apr 2017
Claire-sama really is cute. There are a lot of people out there who do horrible things, but she is pretty meek in terms of bullying. Now if only we'll get exposition on why she likes prince Thane, and we'll have ourselves a very likable character!

I was caught off guard by Rae's plotting. Not sure what's going on. Is she super OP because of getting isekai'd? Or is it just cheating? So far Rae seems a cardboard cutout character, not really interested in her. Misha seems to have a crush on prince Yu ~
I'll make it with the power of cute

I'm unstoppable
Oct 4, 2023 2:52 AM

Oct 2007
Reply to IzanaSolos
@Liddo-kun Hoshikuzu Telepath and Uma Musume Season 3 (If they follow the same girls as last season)
@IzanaSolos

ok, thanks for the info. I've quit following the Uma Musume series, but will give the Telepath anime a try when it airs.
Oct 4, 2023 3:50 AM
Jul 2022
a very entertaining pilot!
Oct 4, 2023 4:06 AM

Jun 2013
Oh yeah another one of those Villainess anime
Oct 4, 2023 5:23 AM
Jul 2019
CCCCLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Oct 4, 2023 7:52 AM
Oct 2023
SO CUTE!!! Found this one through a streamer I love and have been binge reading the manga in preparation. I adored the first episode, looking great so far!!
Oct 4, 2023 9:02 AM
Sep 2016
Okay, I only ever read the manga, not the LN. Is this how the story started in the LN? I'm fairly sure Rae has been concious of her reincarnation since childhood. This knowledge would play a part in her background story much later on (at least in the manga it was). I'm talking about....

Can you Master-race LN readers confirm this? Is the anime actually diverged from it's source already? Or was it only the manga?

There's also the thing with Rae's personality. Sure, in the manga she was also depicted as very straight forward, goofy, and perverted at times. But it was only on the surface. In the manga, deep down she was shown to actually be very calculating, a little bit manipulating, and witful. Was that not the case with the LN as well? Or was it bc it was onlt the 1st EP?
Python is the best programming language ever. FIGHT ME!
Oct 4, 2023 10:13 AM
Apr 2022
uncleqrow said:
Okay, I only ever read the manga, not the LN. Is this how the story started in the LN? I'm fairly sure Rae has been concious of her reincarnation since childhood. This knowledge would play a part in her background story much later on (at least in the manga it was). I'm talking about....

Can you Master-race LN readers confirm this? Is the anime actually diverged from it's source already? Or was it only the manga?

There's also the thing with Rae's personality. Sure, in the manga she was also depicted as very straight forward, goofy, and perverted at times. But it was only on the surface. In the manga, deep down she was shown to actually be very calculating, a little bit manipulating, and witful. Was that not the case with the LN as well? Or was it bc it was onlt the 1st EP?

Its the same start point exactly as the LN. Things with her personality and memories will be brought in some times later.
tsurugi_starOct 4, 2023 10:16 AM
Oct 4, 2023 12:51 PM
suii

Dec 2018
this crazyness was funny lol
Oct 4, 2023 1:34 PM
May 2023
given I really didn't like the manga for this (though went in hoping I would), I'm surprised how much I enjoyed the anime! the delivery on the lines was really good and made the jokes funnier, though I worry the joke isn't going to hold up for a whole season if a real plot doesn't weave its way in
Oct 4, 2023 4:44 PM

May 2019
I haven't watched much yuri-type anime but I liked the trailer and the character designs, especially Claire's design. From the first episode I gathered that Rae is definitely a masochist and Claire appears to be a tsundere. I really like Claire's reactions and the voice actress is doing a great job in voicing them.
Here's an example of one of Claire's reactions:

Anyways, I have no idea how much "yuri" this will have as one of the last ones I watched, "Yuri is my Job" didn't have much yuri in it IMO.
Oct 4, 2023 5:23 PM
Sep 2023
Very good very gay. Lesbian girlfailure Rei tries to seduce bisexual disaster Claire Taylor
Oct 4, 2023 8:25 PM
Sep 2023
This is the cutest lesbian anime ever and i'm so freaking excited to watch it unfold. I adore the characters and i love the premise of the anime. It's awesome to see a twist on the reincarnation trope and see an openly queer character. It's also nice to see a queer anime where the female characters actually have their own personalities and goals. Also the artstyle is super cute and the facial expressions are adorable! I can't wait to see the rest of the series!
Oct 5, 2023 12:27 AM

Oct 2008
HAHA!! This was so fun! our FMC is a total masochist and gracefully accepts it openly public or private! lolz!
she really loves it being verbally insulted/bullied even! and all of Claire's insults fires back at her to the point that she is the one getting miserable! HAHAHA!
5/5.

Oct 5, 2023 1:38 AM

Jul 2023
YURIFICATION YURIFICATION!!!!
Oct 5, 2023 2:07 AM

Jul 2023
Not only the haughty tsundere Claire needs to be yurified but she also needs to be cured from her disdain for commoners. Unfortunately, I'm not sure that our masochist MC is bothered by Claire's classism, rather I'm pretty sure she enjoys it especially it's directed toward her.
Oct 5, 2023 2:32 AM
Oct 2023
Cet anime m'a été recommandée par Yuna !
J'ai regardé cet épisode avec Slimy, c'était beaucoup trop marrant ! XD
Oct 5, 2023 5:47 AM

Aug 2022
Finally letsgoo girls love. I love this one, my gosh Rae is such a funny character. Also kyaaa Claire-sama she's cute with that Tsundere face.
RafaBryanOct 6, 2023 5:10 AM
Oct 5, 2023 7:02 AM
Apr 2022
The dub was so good for this I genuinely can't wait for more eps to be released
Oct 5, 2023 9:46 AM
Feb 2020
AMAZING FANTASTIC EYE OPEnING eARTH SHttERING I LOvE GAY PPL
Oct 5, 2023 11:34 AM
Feb 2015
This first episode was really silly af, I'm gonna love this one a lot ahahahhahahahah
Oct 5, 2023 5:06 PM
Apr 2014
Loved the pacing!
Oct 7, 2023 8:49 AM

Sep 2018
LMAO that instant confession was so real. I had to pause for like a solid two minutes just to laugh and let that sink in because of how relatable it was, as that's probably how I'd be as an isekai protagonist in a similar situation...

I fear this may end up being a one-trick pony but the cliffhanger got me hooked enough to tune in next week as well. Keeping this in the maybe territory for now.
Oct 7, 2023 11:06 AM

Apr 2021
only 1 episode and its already one of the best GL animes out there (my intuition tells me it's gonna flourish)
Oct 7, 2023 6:25 PM

Jan 2011
Solid showing so far. This series is going for the throat with how gay it is and I like it. Let's keep it going.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Watashi no Oshi wa Akuyaku Reijou. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KANLen09 - Dec 18, 2023

160 by Pullups4Days »»
Jul 1, 2:36 PM

Poll: » Watashi no Oshi wa Akuyaku Reijou. Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yuyuichi - Dec 11, 2023

81 by Pullups4Days »»
Jun 30, 7:03 PM

Poll: » Watashi no Oshi wa Akuyaku Reijou. Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Dec 4, 2023

67 by Pullups4Days »»
Jun 30, 6:37 PM

Poll: » Watashi no Oshi wa Akuyaku Reijou. Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Nov 13, 2023

69 by Pullups4Days »»
Jun 27, 5:42 PM

Poll: » Watashi no Oshi wa Akuyaku Reijou. Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Nov 20, 2023

87 by Lily_1337_p3d0 »»
Jun 27, 5:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.