Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 15, 2015 6:11 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol, Miyabi looked pretty yandere this episode.

Took nearly the whole episode but it looks like she is back to her old self again. About time. And oh that doctor probably didn't expect to get stabbed this episode either. Oh well, too bad he did.
Mar 15, 2015 8:19 AM

Feb 2009
WATASE AOBA!!!
Oh wait, wrong show. Slowpoke for not realizing that relation of Tooru and K's seiyuus.
belatkuroMar 15, 2015 8:25 AM
Mar 15, 2015 9:11 AM

Dec 2013
So they concentrated the entire Volume 4 in two episodes, well it's inevitable to have many parts cut and some rushed.

Especially the clash Tooru and Julie vs K is very short, it's a shame because when Tooru arrives at Level 4 is quite exciting.
There are also several changes to the original version, but I think the last episode will be based on part of volume 5.

I think it's not easy to contain all these volumes in 12 episodes.

In conclusion an ok episode.
What do you think about the planetarium? That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter when....
Mar 15, 2015 9:50 AM

Oct 2011
Absolute shit nothing to add, it couldn't get even worse changing most important things like it was Tooru who rescued Miyabi, they prefer to make Tomoe and Miyabi a yuri it seems... fuck you writers. An all out attack on school again? how ridiculous people can be to kill normal 15 old students. Not to care say who the heck would even wait than attack someone who is defending himself from bullets (antagonists always turn out to be retards)
Mar 15, 2015 5:16 PM
Jun 2014
It felt pretty rushed, I was expecting more screen time showing the fight with K since it's only 1 episode left. I don't read the LN, but if they changed that many things (never a good thing) maybe they are going with an original ending? If it ends like that it would only make the show stats go down (even more).
Mar 15, 2015 9:22 PM

Jun 2013
I never like Miyabi. Her type character always make a lot stupid troubles for her friends. Final episode next week, look for the good ending.
Mar 15, 2015 11:03 PM

Apr 2012
Miyabi already an Yandere.

Nice slap Tachibana. thanks to that Miyabi regained his consciousness.

Tooru level 4 beats K.
in the end K wants revenge with his new power.

next the final episode.

Mar 16, 2015 4:07 AM

Oct 2011
AcezHarfianz said:
Miyabi already an Yandere.

Nice slap Tachibana. thanks to that Miyabi regained his consciousness.

Tooru level 4 beats K.
in the end K wants revenge with his new power.

next the final episode.

Thank god that the final episode is next week, it will save the show from even more ruin than it already is.
Maybe a more decent show will take it's place this time.
Mar 16, 2015 10:02 AM

Feb 2013
Exactly how I predicted, they won over Miyabi with the 'power of love and friendship' and blah blah blah to finally end up falling down naked. (Someone said cliche?)

Mar 16, 2015 11:12 AM
Sep 2014
Den yandere eyes
Mar 16, 2015 11:30 AM

Jan 2012
I see Tomoe slapped some sense into Miyabi...good, good. Guess we'll get one final battle next week then.
Mar 16, 2015 11:38 AM
Jul 2018
Miyabi is pretty yandere in this episode.

Tomoe slapped some sense into Miyabi. Good to see Miyabi is back to her old self.
Mar 16, 2015 11:41 AM

May 2013
Glad to see Miyabi is back to normal. Damn I thought that guy was finished, but I was wrong. Now he is up for revenge on Tooru.
Mar 16, 2015 11:42 AM

Dec 2014
Naked Miyabi ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Now really, this episode was really naive and cliche.
Mar 16, 2015 11:53 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Yandere Miyabi is love, Yandere Miyabi is life >//<

I thought that Toru was going to be the one to stop Miyabi but I still liked the way it all went down. This show is about the bonds that you share with your duo and it was only fitting for Tachibana to be the one to save her :)

With that being said, I hope that someway somehow, Toru will accept her feelings because she's probably the one girl besides Lilith that I think truly deserves to be with him romantically.

Tor and Julie are like family in my eyes so even though their chemistry is great, I cant see them in a relationship together....They're like siblings and seeing them in this episode acting all caring for each other was kawaii

The action was pretty good this week with Miyabi pretty much destroying everyone lol but Toru's level 4 was kind of underwhelming to me.....I hope that this was just a tease of his new power because if this was it then I'll be disappointed

Looking forward to the last arc A LOT
Mar 16, 2015 12:10 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Ok I had to lower this to a 5 after that. Seriously this episode was just annoying from start to finish

As much as I like crazy girls in anime, what Miyabi did here was just stupid as shit and was incredibly awkward to look at. That, and the excessive clichés absolutely everywhere kind of just killed it

Also the last "twist" was predictable as hell :s
Mar 16, 2015 12:31 PM

Sep 2014
Miyabi was so annoying... :/

That grandpa at the end xd..

Yeah , K isn't dead yet..
Mar 16, 2015 12:40 PM

Jun 2013
So um is this getting a second season? this had nothing to do with tor getting revenge on that kid who killed that girl.
Mar 16, 2015 12:55 PM

Jan 2008
belatkuro said:
WATASE AOBA!!!
Oh wait, wrong show. Slowpoke for not realizing that relation of Tooru and K's seiyuus.

I was wondering why K made me wish for his death so much. It seems he's good at voicing the annoying antagonist characters, and making people want to punch him in the mouth to shut them up.

This episode has done nothing but piss me off. The whole time I was pinning for Miyabi to get stabbed or punched in the face (and all she gets is a fucking cheap weak-ass slap!?), and K to have a giant hole blasted through his chest. I was hoping Tor would also go batshit crazy with that injection and start ripping K's head off...and now I'm just disapponted that any deaths in the show are always the no-name fodder with the aim of your average storm-trooper. For once, I'd like to see one of the "good guys" kill their opponant in cold blood, just as Tor has vowed since the begining--and yet, here we are...one episode left, nothing resolved, and will likely end with no killing from the student-side.

In all honesty, without the moe-character designs and fanservice, this anime would be nothing short of utter shit.
Mar 16, 2015 12:56 PM

Jul 2012
LOL. This was soooo predictable. Miyabi being very annoying and K getting owned in 5 min and now suddenly he is going for revenge again last episode? *sigh*.
Tom's Hardware graphics veteran++ (Legacy)
i7 6700K@4.0 GHz, ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING, RTX 2080, G. Skill RipJaws V 3200MHz 16GB,
Noctua NH-D15, CorsairRM 850x, Win10x64, 1920x1080

MyAnimeList!
Mar 16, 2015 12:57 PM

Sep 2012
When will K ever learn, Jesus Christ.

But damn, it's already the last episode next week.
Oh god who are you people?
Mar 16, 2015 1:13 PM

Jul 2014
Well the fighting was quite fun (in places at least) but the thing with Miyabi going yandere out of nowhere was just ridiculous. And when will K ever learn that he won't win no matter how much he decides to power up? We still didn't get much of level 4 Tor here, so I'm betting he'll properly destroy K next time.
Mar 16, 2015 1:15 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Didn't like this. It should have been Tor who gets Miyabi back, but it's the power of TEH DUO and TEH FRIENDSHIP. No.
Mar 16, 2015 1:20 PM
Feb 2014
Lol, was I the only one who noticed a lot of Gurren Lagann references in this episode?
"Heaven-piercing" and "Grit your teeth!" followed by a slap (not a punch, but close enough).
Mar 16, 2015 1:56 PM

Aug 2013
Woah, Miyabi went full yandere, Tomoe full ''friendship power'', Tor full ''drugs are cool kidz'', K full retard (laughed at those sudden ''blood eyes''). Yep, this couldn't have gone more ''clichier'' :D

Honestly, the show have been particuliarly bad lately, so much that I find myself more laughing than being excited with action scenes, which is not a good thing. It's one of those ''so bad it's good''. The action always feel so... action-less. Throw a bunch of useless enemy, a few attack here and there, an attack that seemed critical but was in the end not much effective. All the relevant action always last 10 approximately seconds, the rest is smoke and mirrors, that isn't even well done in the end. Really disappointing :/
I wasn't expecting much from that show, but it just fail to deliver the action that it make the worthless plot even worse. When the action scene compensate for the lack of a decent plot, it's great, it's your mindless show of the weak. But it isn't the case here.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Mar 16, 2015 2:05 PM

May 2012
Is the LN this cringey? I've been thinking about reading it. I'm enjoying the anime, but it's not exactly "good". It's pretty average.

Mar 16, 2015 2:48 PM

May 2014
Why does this anime feel like it doesn't go all-the-way? I really dislike this typical plot that Miyabi had just now; that type happens all the time in many other series.

Harem is a good genre, and so is action. This anime is more a harem than action, so it should keep going on that road instead of just trying to ruin the action parts with bad harem-side plot. People who dislike harem won't watch this whatever action parts it might also have.
Mar 16, 2015 2:53 PM

Dec 2013
Olem said:
Is the LN this cringey? I've been thinking about reading it. I'm enjoying the anime, but it's not exactly "good". It's pretty average.

The Novel is very different, I suggest you to read it.
They are changing a lot of things and compressing about 5 volumes in 12 episodes.
What do you think about the planetarium? That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter when....
Mar 16, 2015 3:24 PM

Oct 2014
Miyabi is annoying. Fuck, every girl in this series is annoying. Especially Julie, however its spelled.

I don't know why I didn't drop it. Honestly, I find myself cringing at many parts in the episodes. Not to mention it's so predictable and cliche.
Mar 16, 2015 3:39 PM

May 2012
Ramiel00 said:
Olem said:

The Novel is very different, I suggest you to read it.
They are changing a lot of things and compressing about 5 volumes in 12 episodes.

Hmm. Just read the first chapter and found minor differences here and there and additional background information, but it's enough to give me a new look on the series. I'll continue reading it.

Thanks ^^

Mar 16, 2015 3:39 PM
Mar 2012
Definitely wasn't expecting Tomoe to slap Miyabi. Thought it was going to be a cliche hug lol
Mar 16, 2015 4:26 PM

Jun 2013
Pretty good episode! Next week is the final episode :)
Mar 16, 2015 5:44 PM

Nov 2014
did they just fit a whole volume in an episode?

Aeagis seems underwhelming here, it was BA on the Ln, anyhow Yandere Miyabi is Hot!!

one more episode ^_^
Mar 16, 2015 7:24 PM

Aug 2013
rushed episode
2battles done in 1 episode? :(
Miyabi goes yandere
Thor leveled up
ok episode
Mar 16, 2015 8:09 PM

May 2013
Equipment Smith just got owned by Sakuya. Unfortunate death for him by the hands of K.
The episode was pretty meh. Although, that last scene with K obtaining power was fine I guess.
Mar 16, 2015 9:54 PM
Sep 2014
I'm sorry but I can't take the fight scenes seriously. It's too funny seeing cliche bad guys with cliche lines fighting cliche good guys who win with the power of friendship and love.

Yet another episode of enemies who stop shooting or attacking because they need to say their "cool" lines. Oh yeah they also need to stop attacking whenever the main characters are talking to give them some time to speak their cliche "friendship" lines and "protecting your loved ones" lines.

This episode was blah blah blah revenge blah blah blah protect blah blah blah weak blah blah blah friendship blah blah blah stronger blah blah blah revenge again.
Mar 16, 2015 9:55 PM

Jun 2014
Sigmund05 said:
I'm sorry but I can't take the fight scenes seriously. It's too funny seeing cliche bad guys with cliche lines fighting cliche good guys who win with the power of friendship and love.

Yet another episode of enemies who stop shooting or attacking because they need to say their "cool" lines. Oh yeah they also need to stop attacking whenever the main characters are talking to give them some time to speak their cliche "friendship" lines and "protecting your loved ones" lines.

This episode was blah blah blah revenge blah blah blah protect blah blah blah weak blah blah blah friendship blah blah blah stronger blah blah blah revenge again.

This anime does not get a 10/10, much less a 3/10 on the intelligent combat scale :/
A great protagonist once said, "It's only overpowered if you can't return the favor!"

Mar 16, 2015 10:04 PM

Jan 2011
WOW. That was really...really....really bad

HaXXspetten said:
Ok I had to lower this to a 5 after that. Seriously this episode was just annoying from start to finish

Score too high and an example for me to say why do people feel the need to change their rating of a show on an episode by episode bases. It's idiotic. Watch the show then rate it. Not this roller coaster rating shit.
IZEROIIMar 16, 2015 10:09 PM
Mar 16, 2015 10:29 PM

Aug 2014
Not even a yandere Miyabi could save this. Really shit show, thank God there's only one more episode to go.

An anime that, at it's best, was just a mediocre advertisement for it's source... well, the joke's on me, I should've known better. Enough harem anime for a while.
Mar 16, 2015 11:27 PM

May 2014
So much saltiness and negativity in these threads, I swear!

Not bad, decent episode with okay fight scenes. Not as good as episode 9's fight scenes.

Can't believe next episode is the last!
Mar 16, 2015 11:42 PM

Jan 2011
That old man had it coming to him.

That AOE barrier was enough to make K break down. Quite anticlimactic IMO.

Next ep is the last. Definitely expecting another K rematch.
I mainly see the animes... so don't blame me for not knowing about the Manga/LN
Mar 16, 2015 11:53 PM

Aug 2013
Yandere Miyabi <3

Such a shame she couldn't get her senses back AND keep some of her power up, she was a beast.

Apparantly LN readers are saying Tooru saves her in that version. Kind of a shame, I'd much prefer to see that, but at least the Tomoe replacement makes enough sense for it to be acceptable. As long as it wasn't the fucking grunting muscle guy or some shit.

Tooru level 4 = AoE shield
Bunny senei level 4 = blade that can grow super long, break apart, be a shield, and become a spinwheel of death.

...yea I'm going to say Tooru's new power aint that cool.

I want to see a level 4 Lilith, she has endless possibilities. I bet level 4 Tomoe and Miyabi get cool shit too.

Equipment asshole Smith finally got rekt.

1 more fight.

I just want my uncensored BD Lilith and Miyabi titties.
Mar 17, 2015 10:40 AM

Feb 2014
Round two bitch!
Mar 17, 2015 11:11 AM

Apr 2014
Nice episode.
I can't find myself to like Miyabi anymore lol.
K goes supersayain, it's going to be real fun.
Lilith is still best girl!!
Mar 17, 2015 12:23 PM
Oct 2014
Looks like they FINALLY developed a completed characterisic. And it's whysoever Hotaka "Big Boobs" Miyabi. I thought she was just a useless Girl wo was jus there in Tooru's Harem.
I must say the final fight K vs. Kokonoe wasn't half bad but...wait a second...LILITH X TORA?! ARE YOU F**KING KIDDING ME?!
And how the hell are they supposed to end this big upgrade of K when they only have ONE more to fill? And we still need Booby fanservice,man!
Mar 17, 2015 2:12 PM

Aug 2013
The story and characters are becoming increasingly more cliche, until even the attitudes of the villain were too much cliche

But what I get more angry is with the protagonist that even seeking revenge is very indecisive and continues naive, after all this time it seems that he did not grow anything like character

I hope that next week the plot and change and the anime will end of exciting way ..
Mar 17, 2015 2:43 PM

Mar 2013
lol, I lost track on what going around here, everything so random,
wasnt the main story/plot idea were suppose to be around
Tooru,Jullie and there revenge campaign...
i guess you cant expect much from a 12 episode harem anime
based on ridiculous ecchi shit.

as much as i enjoy watching Yandere Miyabi - Tooru,Tooru notice me.......
overall it was just rushed shitty episode like the whole series - Absolute shit.

2/5

(though i like the idea of putting the characters in chibi style
for the preview of the next episode)
NisxMar 17, 2015 2:58 PM
Mar 17, 2015 3:40 PM

Oct 2013
lmao She slapped her so hard her cloths vanished O_O
lol at the end when he jsut pushed his fist through is chest That music that music hahaha
[/quote]
Mar 17, 2015 6:34 PM
Towel Attendant

Dec 2014
Miyabi Lesson of the Day:
With Great breasts comes great Power
With Powerful Breasts comes great Responsibility
Finally, with Responsible Breasts comes great Friendship...and some yuri....
Mar 17, 2015 9:18 PM

Jan 2014
I just hope that Tor died next episode, he's the worst MC in this season, after Mononobe Yu from Juou Mujin no Fafnir
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Absolute Duo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2015

220 by Baka_God »»
Sep 11, 7:33 PM

Poll: » Absolute Duo Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bastek66 - Jan 4, 2015

283 by FriskTemmie »»
Jun 17, 12:53 PM

Poll: » Absolute Duo Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 8, 2015

120 by Zwavel »»
Mar 18, 1:44 PM

Poll: » Absolute Duo Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 1, 2015

114 by Bidoof_PMD-EOS »»
Mar 2, 5:22 PM

Poll: » Absolute Duo Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2015

156 by Matheus_henriwue »»
Nov 13, 2023 12:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.