Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 7, 2023 3:16 AM

Nov 2019
@samsince04
The fight looked Awesome in the anime!
I think sometimes Anime does it better

For some reason the quote button doesn´t work for me I had to mention you
I apologize if it´s annoying
Apr 8, 2023 12:15 AM
Aug 2020
Big mom vs Kid and Law !!! Good animation and pace.
Apr 10, 2023 1:53 AM
Apr 2023
It was Great duo
ONE PIECE is your uncle
Apr 11, 2023 3:35 PM
May 2020
I am glad it was animated, but still, did you have to drag everything out? Couldn't you, I don't know, create new content to fill up the runtime?
Apr 12, 2023 6:26 PM

Jul 2008
Big Mom is a complete psycho
Apr 13, 2023 2:28 AM
Jul 2014
People be screaming at Yamato's form but won't say anything about the pacing and useless shots ?

What's the point of seeing Momosuke struggling ? He's been struggling for 200 episodes now, we get it, he's garbage

Big mom's fight was decent

More useless ninja fight

Apr 14, 2023 10:18 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Kid and Law can´t win Big Mom even with the new attacks!!! kekeke
May 5, 2023 8:10 AM

Mar 2020
The wait for Luffy vs Kaido is starting to get a little tiring
But its good to see another Yonko fight

Law and Kidd have awakened their Devil Fruit
I hope Orochi just fking dies already
And of course, the most important fight, Raizo vs Fukurokuju is still on
No shit Kidd gets wrecked with Ikoku Sovereignity
But look at that Law literally stabbing Big Mom and Kidd covering Big Mom completely with their awakened Devil Fruit powers
Amazing! Big Mom finally gets her beating, but she isnt just a Yonko for no reason, a true "Kaibutsu"

I was not expecting Kidd and Law to get their own eyecatchers
And Law's eyecatcher even has a theme unlike the previous Law eyecatchers!

I wonder if this is a sign of things to come with Luffy awakening his devil fruit too perhaps?!
That would be highly exciting

Life or Oshiruko, thats the Soul Pocus! See what happens when you waste food

She's going insane now for sure, stronger than we have ever seen her goddamn, the question remains if Law and Kidd could not take her down with their best attacks, who will?

Its also kind of awkward to see all the side characters on Performance Floor just getting to watch world class fights just standing by lmao
May 5, 2023 4:21 PM
Jan 2022
i love one piece o much
May 7, 2023 5:22 AM

Jun 2019
A pretty good team-up between Kid and Law against Big Mom. She's scary indeed.
May 27, 2023 2:29 PM
suii

Dec 2018
big mom lowkey OP, she not yonkou for nothing
Jul 18, 2023 2:20 AM
Aug 2021
Everyone is getting pushed to their limits and forced to level up. Big mum straight up did a life sacrifice power-up. Kid and Law did their Ace and still failed😂. I'm still very confused as to what can actually kill people in One Piece😅.
Jul 24, 2023 3:30 AM
May 2020
all that just to release a a very bloodlusted linlin. wow scary
Jul 25, 2023 9:42 AM

Mar 2016
Awakened Magnet Fruit and Awakened Operation fruit... Both Law and Kid has already awakened their respective devil fruits.

Now you know who amongst them has yet to awaken theirs... 
Jul 28, 2023 9:15 AM
Nov 2020
Trafalgar is a GOAT
Aug 5, 2023 11:10 PM
Jul 2023
peak animation peak fiction peak insane episode
Aug 13, 2023 6:43 AM

Feb 2021
Big Mom finally rage for real :)
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Aug 27, 2023 1:23 AM
Aug 2013
Loved this episode and the awakened fruit combo attacks used by Law and Kid. Ofc i wasn't expecting Big Mom to be defeated by that much. These 4 Emperors are really deserving of their titles because they are that powerful and unbeatable. Big Mom became more bigger and powerful. The end image was sick. Wonder how Law and Kid will pull this off. Can't wait to see it.

Only 14 more episodes till Gear 5.. Better catch up quick lol.
Sep 12, 2023 3:59 PM

Sep 2016
Man, the ending. I got chills, mama ain't fucking around.
My candies:
Oct 5, 2023 7:16 PM

Oct 2019
Reply to dragynfaerie
I truly prefer Yamato in her fox form.  She's so pretty.  LOL  I think if she had told the regular human pirates (forgot the group name, Numbers??) that Kaido was going to crash the island and they were all going to explode and die, they'd probably help clear the explosives.

The last damn thing the live floor needed was Big Mom.  smh.  I was hoping King and Queen would come flying and get stuck to her. 

It was bittersweet seeing Kid. 

I really liked the psychedelic animation at the end.  Super Sized Big Mom looking pissed af and Kid & Law's capes blowing.  It was a cool image.
@dragynfaerie
It's not fox fruit, it's dog, mystical type.
Well, Oda could have used Kitisune's fruit on it, but so far, we haven't seen a fox fruit of the two type's.
Nov 30, 2023 3:01 AM

Apr 2013
I was fully prepared for Big Meme to disappoint me again, but I guess this time she managed to not be an embarassment.
Dec 31, 2023 12:30 PM
Aug 2022
ok now that was one of the best episode. best animation and best duo - kid and law. both awakenings are awesome. so cool dayum.....
Jan 8, 3:29 AM
Aug 2022
kid's theme is sweet
Feb 23, 7:48 PM
May 2020
Big Mom showing why she is a Yonkō
May 4, 7:20 PM

Jan 2012
Reply to Natsu88
As more I get to see Yamato in her dog form, as more I take a liking to it. She's so majestic and pretty.

I wonder if Orochi has already realized that if the explosives in Onigashima really go off, Fukurokuju eventually is defeated and thus doesn't make it back to him, he'll irrevocably blow up with the whole place.

In the meantime Kid and Law still have their hands full with Big Mom. It was interesting to hear Kid asking Law if he has already awakened his devil fruit. So far we haven't seen too much of it (Doflamingo, Katakuri), so I was super excited to see what both of their awakened devil fruits would look like. They definitely didn't disappoint. Law with his K-Room Anesthesia was able to deal significant damage to Big Mom which even made her bleed. Kid's Assign on the other hand made her magnetic, which is also crazy since a gigantic amount of metal flew towards her and made her crush into the ground of the performance floor. I'm actually glad that this was something I didn't get spoiled about beforehand.

Even if both attacks had some effect, it obviously wasn't enough to bring Big Mom down. Nonetheless Big Mom admitted the strength of Luffy, Law and Kid which says a lot. I'm surprised that she's able to take away her own life span to power herself up. Has this eventually to do with her awakened devil fruit power? Napoleon, Prometheus and Hera all seem way more terrifying as before. To make it even worse Big Mom became gigantic, which mustn't always be a good thing. Defeating her became an even bigger task than it already was.

Btw, this was such an incredible shot.

Seems like Zoro and Sanji get their time to shine in the next episode. Definitely looking forward to that.

@Natsu88 Yeah that image was probably the single most badass shot in One Piece in a good long while. Add on the intensely dramatic music and the ending of this episode felt suitably epic, like a final boss in a video game. Well played One Piece, well played.
May 11, 7:29 PM

Jul 2013
Reply to animefan8800
@Natsu88 Yeah that image was probably the single most badass shot in One Piece in a good long while. Add on the intensely dramatic music and the ending of this episode felt suitably epic, like a final boss in a video game. Well played One Piece, well played.
@animefan8800 I can completely understand what you mean by that, because the reference to a final boss in a game in particular fits perfectly here. Such a moment simply hits different.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Episode 828 Discussion

SamBlack - Mar 17, 2018

41 by Netbug »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 629 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

LunyRem - Jan 18, 2014

101 by gannoncannon55 »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 628 Discussion ( 1 2 )

LunyRem - Jan 11, 2014

64 by gannoncannon55 »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 625 Discussion ( 1 2 )

AzurePisces - Dec 14, 2013

86 by gannoncannon55 »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 624 Discussion ( 1 2 )

iNeon - Dec 7, 2013

85 by gannoncannon55 »»
4 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.