Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 24, 2017 7:51 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn, the way they have been building up Oka Eri's character really makes her look like a legit threat in this show.

Honestly, the way she tries to accomplish her goals in relations of a witch is just intimidating. Well at least Kei is back in the real world now. For what's worth, I think they did a decent job with this witch arc. Even Murase proves to be quite useful with her abilities.
May 24, 2017 7:56 AM

Nov 2007
Main guy came back from the photo's world so easily. So it was to buy time for "Oka Eri" girl to use the power again, which reset power is back. Yui-chan's character was waiting so she can save the main girl, too.

The old man remembering the past about the sakura, which the girl looks like main girl when junior high.

He used the photo to meet young witch who before being captured to that house. She told him what would happen to her and that "Oka Eri" girl, being opposite and both bad situation.

Saving both "Oka Eri" girl and witch? Now back to future seeing, but this time with the photos that was kept. Oh, that young boy and girl are the old man and the witch?

The witch predicted about him getting involved in a big case related to that girl who was dead in junior high in the future.

Showing a bit of young main guy and one ep. arc next?
tsubasaloverMay 24, 2017 8:56 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
May 24, 2017 9:13 AM

Jun 2015
I really can't take Oka Eri seriously. She's so lame as a villain. Kei's plan to beat her worked out well. His plan to help the witch escape worked out too. He got learn about his future. He's going to be involved a case with the girl that died two years ago.
May 24, 2017 9:26 AM

Jan 2015
This seems more difficult than any other task before. To oppose Bureau again and to save The Witch or Oka Eri at the same time.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
May 24, 2017 9:58 AM

Jul 2014
Most of the episode kinda lost me a bit, as it as lazy how easily he got out of the photo and I can't take Oka seriously at all. However, the stuff with helping the Witch escape and her then telling him that Sumire is somehow her successor (despite being dead, so goodness knows how that's gonna work). Also, looks like we're going back to their middle school days on the back of this revelation, so that should be interesting.
May 24, 2017 10:03 AM

Jul 2015
eww.. episode was kind of felt all over the place but still it was good.

I was somewhat right about the Souma's ability but i thought she and the witch are the same person but i guess they're not.

Was kind of hoping to get meeting with Souma this episode but i guess its not gonna happen this early on the story.

Next episode looks interesting, cant w8.
May 24, 2017 10:12 AM

Aug 2013
Not a bad episode.

It sucks to be that witch lady. Being locked up for most her life. At least she will be with her lover with even though it will just be a week.

It will be interesting to see how Sumire will comeback. Never thought that she will have the same/similar abilities as that witch lady.

Kei plans never fail.

May 24, 2017 10:21 AM

Dec 2014
Well I hope they can save the witch, Interesting bit about Souma being her successor I guess.
May 24, 2017 11:07 AM

Feb 2016
Really good episode!
I really feel like an jump of quality, especially for the OST and the rhythmic. I feel it also for the graphic but I'm not really sure ^^

The end of episode :o Sumire will be involve :D I think that her power is Time travel
May 24, 2017 12:36 PM
Sep 2014
Question is:

When the Witch-lady asked Kei to think about the girl he liked...
was he thinking of Souma Sumire, or Haruki?

I ain't clear about that. And though I think it's more than likely Souma, I hope it's Haruki tbh.
I'm excited to see how Souma reappears in the story again though. I just don't want Haruki to get hurt. She's too innocent and cute.
May 24, 2017 1:03 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
That was the best episode if you like abilities and how they can be used in a plan. Kei's a mastermind lol
May 24, 2017 1:05 PM

Mar 2017
Can't wait to meet Souma again. I was right when thinking the Witch resembles Souma somehow.
I kinda didn't understand how the Witch could escape at first, had to rewatch and think for some minutes to make it worked out. Overall, good episode. I still don't like that Oka Eri chick, her personality is just so over-dramatic.
Sumire's ability was so useful. I'm glad that she could do some action with Kei and Haruki. Haruki was just as calm as ever. And the questions the Witch asked Kei about the rock and love, it's clearly parallel Haruki in episode 6, so I think Kei was thinking about Haruki. Kei also did admit he liked Haruki in ep2, and in my opinion he just thinks of Souma as one of his failure, or rather, a big "loss".
English is not my native language. Sorry for my poor choice of words and crappy grammar.
May 24, 2017 1:44 PM
Jul 2016
Fuck yea souma will be back, best girl and im sad that kei chose (so far) haruki whos personality is as interesting as "stone", to be quite honest most of the characters are preaty boring but she is the worst
May 24, 2017 2:23 PM

Jul 2015
karmenmeghan said:
Question is:

Its definitely not Haruki, There are number of times in the anime that Haruki show his interest to be more than just a ability partner but Kei shut her down every time. There is also a scene in Ep4 that Kei actually is hitting on Nono-san(the cat girl) and he clearly says that he's not interested in Haruki.

As to why, im guessing his kind of like Souma since he lost her, he doesn't want to get close to Haruki because he feel guilty about taking advantage of her innocence and even maybe, he's one of those guys who likes "hard to get" girls and get bored with nice and easy girls. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
May 24, 2017 3:23 PM
Aug 2014
John_Max said:
karmenmeghan said:
Question is:

Its definitely not Haruki, There are number of times in the anime that Haruki show his interest to be more than just a ability partner but Kei shut her down every time.

As to why, im guessing his kind of like Souma since he lost her, he doesn't want to get close to Haruki because he feel guilty about taking advantage of her innocence and even maybe, he's one of those guys who likes "hard to get" girls and get bored with nice and easy girls. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

He's a pro at concealing his actual thoughts so (as much as their expressions in the anime are already, err, super deadpan and limited. lol ) he's hard to correctly interpret.

... Or at least, it's deceptive to read too much into his surface behaviour based off his actions & words because everything he does is very calculated/planned.

And when he's actually honest, he says it almost jokingly and thoughtlessly, that it's easy to think he isn't serious. Or that he was saying it just for the heck of it.

Read *only* if u want to spoil urself
May 24, 2017 4:56 PM
Jul 2016
ssshake said:
John_Max said:

Its definitely not Haruki, There are number of times in the anime that Haruki show his interest to be more than just a ability partner but Kei shut her down every time.

He's a pro at concealing his actual thoughts so (as much as their expressions in the anime are already, err, super deadpan and limited. lol ) he's hard to correctly interpret.

... Or at least, it's deceptive to read too much into his surface behaviour based off his actions & words because everything he does is very calculated/planned.

And when he's actually honest, he says it almost jokingly and thoughtlessly, that it's easy to think he isn't serious. Or that he was saying it just for the heck of it.

oh fuck me haruki is (at least in anime) one of the most boring characters ive seen, and souma is/was prodably most interesting character in this whole anime
May 24, 2017 5:28 PM

May 2015
Ok episode, but guess it had some quite interesting moments.

May 24, 2017 5:34 PM
Jan 2017
Well, that was a pretty quick way to get out of a cliffhanger. Kei once again shows his omniscience by outsmarting Eri, who acts friendly towards her so-called enemy. The story of the Witch comes to an end with this episode, but I'm intrigued about Sumire's future role in the series.
May 24, 2017 6:11 PM

Jan 2013
Nice hints at the future, maybe it will turn into something special in the second cour.
May 24, 2017 7:16 PM

Nov 2011
Episode was literally all over the place. In the end they never fully explained the Photo power. So it turns out if you have the Photo you can enter the place for 5 minutes...okay that's cool. Wait so what your also telling me is that if you're in close proximity of said place you can be in a different area as well.

What the fuck?

Then Eri is just gonna be like "Okay whatever see ya Senpai." Sooo...anything else???

Also why wasn't Murase affected by Kei's reset? I knew she was able to do it in an earlier episode but I forget if that's her power or she actually uses someone elses.

The Small Stone question was interesting. While my heart wants to believe Kei was talking about Haruki the second time, I think it makes more sense that he talks about Sumire when he says "Sorry i misspoke."
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Summer 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

May 24, 2017 7:57 PM

May 2017
SoraSenpai said:
Episode was literally all over the place. In the end they never fully explained the Photo power. So it turns out if you have the Photo you can enter the place for 5 minutes...okay that's cool. Wait so what your also telling me is that if you're in close proximity of said place you can be in a different area as well.

What the fuck?

Then Eri is just gonna be like "Okay whatever see ya Senpai." Sooo...anything else???

Also why wasn't Murase affected by Kei's reset? I knew she was able to do it in an earlier episode but I forget if that's her power or she actually uses someone elses.

The Small Stone question was interesting. While my heart wants to believe Kei was talking about Haruki the second time, I think it makes more sense that he talks about Sumire when he says "Sorry i misspoke."

She said "Full body, ability"

So she was excluded in a universal ability like the reset

That's why
May 24, 2017 8:17 PM

May 2017
remiska said:
ssshake said:

oh fuck me haruki is (at least in anime) one of the most boring characters ive seen, and souma is/was prodably most interesting character in this whole anime

Nah it's definitely Haruki

Witch: do you think you can be able to fall in love with a stone?
Kei: I probably can't
Witch: think the girl you like who can't do nothing but think
Kei: I misspoke the first time, I am sure can fall in love with the stone
Witch: what do you like about her?
Kei: her past, her memories, her lifespan

Judging from Kei's personality, I think Kei already fall for her even before their "test kiss" it's just that Kei thinks Haruki misunderstood what it means to fall in love, that's he rejected her atm. He wants her to be able to "properly" fall for him, coz Haruki like a robot

The two changed each other in the first 2-3 episodes
LairucremMay 24, 2017 8:22 PM
May 24, 2017 8:28 PM

May 2017
HappyMN said:
Really good episode!
I really feel like an jump of quality, especially for the OST and the rhythmic. I feel it also for the graphic but I'm not really sure ^^

The end of episode :o Sumire will be involve :D I think that her power is Time travel

Nah man, she's the witch's "successor" so obviously it's an ability to see the future, didn't the witch and kei just talked about it before they parted? Man you need to watch it again if you have this weak of a memory
May 24, 2017 8:41 PM

May 2017
Atavistic said:
Most of the episode kinda lost me a bit, as it as lazy how easily he got out of the photo and I can't take Oka seriously at all. However, the stuff with helping the Witch escape and her then telling him that Sumire is somehow her successor (despite being dead, so goodness knows how that's gonna work). Also, looks like we're going back to their middle school days on the back of this revelation, so that should be interesting.

Obviously a series of combinations and multiple use of ability, in the first place isn't that why the two joined under the bureau to look for abilities that can help bring her (souma) back
May 24, 2017 8:55 PM

Dec 2013
I actually really liked this episode as to how Kei used the abilities to help the witch lady escape. It's sad, but I'm happy for her she gets to spend the last moments of her life with the man she wants to.

Always knew Souma was going to come back into the series, now's just a question of how.
May 24, 2017 9:49 PM
Jun 2015
Nice ending to the episode, Witch is reunited with sasano and it appears Souma will make an appearance in future episodes. I like the creative use of the photo ability to escape confinement.
May 24, 2017 10:21 PM

May 2017
henkuku said:
I actually really liked this episode as to how Kei used the abilities to help the witch lady escape. It's sad, but I'm happy for her she gets to spend the last moments of her life with the man she wants to.

Always knew Souma was going to come back into the series, now's just a question of how.

Obviously a series of combinations and multiple use of ability, in the first place isn't that's why the two joined under the bureau to look for abilities that can help them bring her (souma) back
May 24, 2017 11:11 PM

Jul 2015
ssshake said:
John_Max said:

Well i guess you're right and he always hide his emotions and his true intentions.
Its obvious that he's into Haruki at the start of the anime but i thought with stuff about Souma death, he change his mind and is actually chasing after Souma.

As for the spoiler, im guessing there must be no other choice for him at end, in a scenario like Souma is going to die anyway or he has to go for Haruki to save everyone and something like that. lets see what happens later on.

seconds_to_dere said:

Judging from Kei's personality, I think Kei already fall for her even before their "test kiss" it's just that Kei thinks Haruki misunderstood what it means to fall in love, that's he rejected her atm. He wants her to be able to "properly" fall for him, coz Haruki like a robot

The stone is surly Haruki but i thought Souma's death kind of change him, at the start Haruki was the one but right now, im not sure. My impression still is that if he's going to choose Haruki over Souma, there must be some reason forcing his hand otherwise he wouldn't do that... damn drama's, i guess we have to w8 and see.

John_MaxMay 24, 2017 11:27 PM
May 25, 2017 1:22 AM

May 2017
John_Max said:
ssshake said:

Well i guess you're right and he always hide his emotions and his true intentions.
Its obvious that he's into Haruki at the start of the anime but i thought with stuff about Souma death, he change his mind and is actually chasing after Souma.

As for the spoiler, im guessing there must be no other choice for him at end, in a scenario like Souma is going to die anyway or he has to go for Haruki to save everyone and something like that. lets see what happens later on.

seconds_to_dere said:

The stone is surly Haruki but i thought Souma's death kind of change him, at the start Haruki was the one but right now, im not sure. My impression still is that if he's going to choose Haruki over Souma, there must be some reason forcing his hand otherwise he wouldn't do that... damn drama's, i guess we have to w8 and see.

Well, basically, souma changed the two coz in the first place it's her that made the two teamed up but technically kei and haruki changed each other bcoz of the issue with that kid, some talk on the roof top, they got curious on one another

Souma's death didn't changed them emotionally but Mentally, they became careful on SAVING and RESETTING. Avoiding the unnecessary SAVE and RESET coz something like what happened to Souma, they couldn't save her bcoz they used RESET on a whim
May 25, 2017 2:32 AM

Feb 2016
seconds_to_dere said:
HappyMN said:
Really good episode!

Nah man, she's the witch's "successor" so obviously it's an ability to see the future, didn't the witch and kei just talked about it before they parted? Man you need to watch it again if you have this weak of a memory

I've seen the episode you know?
But the witch said that nobody have the same power as her. And time travel allow you to know the future :) It also can explain why she gonna return after her death
May 25, 2017 4:25 AM
Jul 2016
seconds_to_dere said:
remiska said:

im not saying its not, im pissed that its her
May 25, 2017 5:02 AM

Apr 2017
Every things turned back to normal. Good episode all the way.
May 25, 2017 5:06 AM

May 2017
HappyMN said:
seconds_to_dere said:

But the witch said that nobody have the same power as her. And time travel allow you to know the future :) It also can explain why she gonna return after her death

Nah man, she didn't said that. What she said is that the bureau has been looking for a successor with the same or similar ability and that they failed to find one, then kei said "is there even someone like that?" then the witch said "you do know one" then kei specifically asked her "is the person with a seeing the future ability a girl?" the witch said yes
May 25, 2017 5:46 AM

Feb 2016
seconds_to_dere said:
HappyMN said:

Nah man, she didn't said that. What she said is that the bureau has been looking for a successor with the same or similar ability and that they failed to find one, then kei said "is there even someone like that?" then the witch said "you do know one" then kei specifically asked her "is the person with a seeing the future ability a girl?" the witch said yes

I know that, but like you said the bureau has been looking for the same or *similar* ability. And what's better than time travel to directly see the future ?
May 25, 2017 8:37 AM

Mar 2013
Good for witch.

It was obvious we're going to see Souma again but just hope she don't end up confined like the witch.

ssshake said:
John_Max said:

Ah I wanted Souma to win *Sigh* Haruki is such a plain and boring character.
May 25, 2017 8:53 AM

May 2017
HappyMN said:
seconds_to_dere said:

I know that, but like you said the bureau has been looking for the same or *similar* ability. And what's better than time travel to directly see the future ?

There's a lot of risk in time traveling just to "see" the future unless she can somehow go invisible while "sight seeing" in the future

And judging from Souma's knowledge about well everything, about Kei, about Haruki (I'm talking about in the episodes when she was still alive she just simply knows about everything, she easily made Kei and Haruki teamed up) you can't know that by merely "going sight seeing in the future" it has to be seeing the future

Besides, isn't RESETTING already a kind of time travel?
May 25, 2017 9:10 AM

Feb 2016
seconds_to_dere said:
HappyMN said:

There's a lot of risk in time traveling just to "see" the future unless she can somehow go invisible while "sight seeing" in the future

And judging from Souma's knowledge about well everything, about Kei, about Haruki (I'm talking about in the episodes when she was still alive she just simply knows about everything, she easily made Kei and Haruki teamed up) you can't know that by merely "going sight seeing in the future" it has to be seeing the future

Besides, isn't RESETTING already a kind of time travel?

Yeah it's true, time traveling had a lot of risk. But it's just a theory that i've since the third episode ^^
May 25, 2017 12:34 PM

Oct 2010
I loved how the question of, "Would you love a stone?", also applied for the same witch... would she still love someone he hasn't meet for so many years...

Pretty amazing episode.
「Self Aware Cringy Weeb」
May 25, 2017 8:34 PM

Jun 2014
Rating this show is going to be a pretty major dilemma for me... This series definitely has one of the better written stories this season. However, the animation is atrocious. Like wtf was with the stock footage of beach waves? And there's already been a lot of conversation about the characters' personalties; imo the characters fit in with the tone of the story; but it is difficult to connect to them.

The story is definitely worth giving an 8/10... but everything else about this show is heavily limiting this show to 7/10 maximum.
May 25, 2017 11:53 PM

Sep 2015
Dam knew Souma was alive.
May 26, 2017 12:50 PM

Apr 2010
This episode had a strong ending, honestly i am really thrilled to see what happens next.
This anime just keeps getting better.
And the moment we have been waiting for has been confirmed, they will meet again.
May 26, 2017 9:19 PM

Mar 2016
The plot continues to get more and more complex and I'm not really sure what the end goal of all of this is but it's at least a half enjoyable ride. I hope the is more clarification in the coming episodes
I shall rule over the realms of anime and manga! Mwahhahahahaha!!!
May 27, 2017 8:25 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
To think that Kei will get trapped by Eri when she used the ability that she took from the old man though. That was surprising. Still it looks like that was only for a limited amount of time as that ability only works for mere minutes. Still he's still trapped at the lighthouse. Hmm Haruki sure has a lot of faith in Kei there though. Hmm since Eri's power works my manipulating memory she can also change the fact that she was Haruki's enemy eh. But it looks like its not working here. Now that Haruki knows how Eri's power works Eri would find it much harder to face Haruki. Hmm a pre recorded message from Kei that helped negate the effects eh. Well intelligence was always Kei's strong point and in this he predicted what Eri would try and do. Smart move though. Hmm its nice that Kei had safeguards in place to protect Haruki as well. Having Yoka hide within the door was a smart move. Hmm even with Eri's alertness it won't help when Yoka was hiding in her shadow and had already reached her hiding spot before she got to the top of the lighthouse. Plus Kei took advantage of the limits to Eri's power as well. Using one power will overwrite the other thats active and eliminating that effect eh. Once Kei knows how things work he can plan out his strategy quite easily. Kei is one hell of a planner though. Its his mind that's his strongest point though thats for sure. Man Eri is determined to beat Kei though aint she.

If they don't use Haruki's ability that much and use it sparely like in this episode it feels much better. Compared to earlier episodes the newer ones seem to understand it. Hmm the old man really misses not having his ability eh. As it allowed him to beat his cherished companion from time to time and have conversations with her. Hmm that promise was 50 years ago eh. Seems Kei has figured out that the photo ability is different to what he was told. The ability to enter a photo which is a snapshot of a moment in time though is actually quite interesting. Hmm i wonder is the woman that Susano knows actually the witch then. Given that both have the ability of foretelling it does seem so. Hmm so she's been using her ability to use both Kei and Eri to achieve her plan eh. Quite crafty though. Hmm to think that another version of her thats in another photo is trying to betray her though. But man this is pretty interesting stuff. Its kinda sad that this version of her is not the one that will reunite with Sasano though. But man thats quite the dilemma there. Allow Eri to free the witch and become an enemy of the bureau or stop Eri and cause the witch to stay confined and die. Now what will you do Kei. First cause of action will naturally be to rescue the witch before Eri does. Hmm using the photo ability as a safeguard eh. Creative indeed. Its really hard to figure out whether Eri is trying to stop Kei or help him though. It seems that she does want to beat Kei but at the same time she really respects him as well. Hmm she also seems to have a tsundere personality as well. Hmm so the photos are serving as a escape route for the witch eh smart move. For the bureau someone with that kind of ability will be very useful to them so they won't stop looking i guess. Still its nice that the witch is finally free. Hmm so the bureau's choice was Souma eh. So Kei will meet her again eh.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 28, 2017 5:39 AM

Jan 2015
In the end it totally didnt understand anything about this arc. It feels like episode was all over the place and didnt explain stuff properly and at some moments probably my bad for missing something. Also after this episode i dont think i'll have any remaining hope for the anime as i was utterly disappointed.
The ending was good tho. I knew we will meet Souma again with how important she seems to be so she can see future too... i remmeber someone on mal pointing that out in earlier episodes. GOOD JOB.
May 28, 2017 12:51 PM

Mar 2017
[quote=ssshake message=50857273]
John_Max said:
karmenmeghan said:
Question is:

Well tbh I also think they will be together. There's many hints to support that. Moreover, after some eps, I got curious and checked the LN's cover.

I really like Souma. That's kinda bad... I guess. Hope she can find her own happiness (and alive).
English is not my native language. Sorry for my poor choice of words and crappy grammar.
May 28, 2017 1:47 PM

Jul 2014
The conversation with the witch starts in exactly the same way in episode 6 and this one.

And it makes perfect sense for her to start with "It's been a long time. Or should I say, nice to meet you?" :-)
May 30, 2017 7:20 AM
Aug 2015
I Think, souma sumire death is for the sake of erasing all of the power from sakurada city. Sumire is death and then being resurrected, so she can be no longer souma sumire asai kei knows. Asai kei and co then come in the photo world sasano gave, to get an explain from souma herself. Thats what I get from watching the trailer of the live action. Sorry if I get it wrong.
May 30, 2017 4:22 PM

Mar 2016
Oh no I forgot about this episode! Ugh and I really like this series too!

I think I'll put it on hold then just binge the first half once it's done
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 1, 2017 10:06 PM

Oct 2008
According to the witch, Sumire Souma would resurrect from the dead!?
4/5.

Jul 4, 2017 9:12 AM
Mar 2012
I was right the witch's meetup plan involves using Okaeri & our mcs, but it's even more elaborate.
Photo ability lasts 10? minutes, and Kei can leave early by walking out the FOV into white space.
lol Murase's funny even tho deadpan. Kei is totally trumping Light & Lelouch. Too bad low budget calls for video ocean waves (tho it's comped together rather well).
The 28 year promise & stone lover analogy were cute, tho didn't quite get why stone. Well everyone esp Haruki has the personality of a stone, but she's still more than that.
What if Souma is the McGuffin stone, and Kei is only in love with Souma? He did say he could love a stone (after correcting himself lol). It'd be like that girl trapped in the marble.
Witch betrayed her younger self, yet the younger decides she's become a different person so... she's ok with it? Anyhow she planned for Okaeri to lose to Kei, so she's motivated to get the stronger witch power.

Then to prevent Okaeri getting sacrificed for Witch's benefit, Kei made this awesome escape plan that avoids making enemies out of the Bureau. They setup the "escape path" by recording open doors in the photos. Witch will be in a different state of the world, tho her real position is the same. And Kei exploits Murase's loophole ability where only she's not reset to bring these photos back in time (while flying out the Bureau lol).
2nd time Kei enters Bureau by invitation, they repeat similar conversations, but gives the escape photos.
Now Witch has met her love and presumably escaped out of town.
And Souma mystery starts hopefully.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sakurada Reset Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2017

117 by SlammyHammy »»
Aug 15, 7:28 PM

Poll: » Sakurada Reset Episode 15 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 12, 2017

44 by Rob7 »»
Mar 28, 2:58 PM

Poll: » Sakurada Reset Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 7, 2017

63 by Rob7 »»
Mar 27, 9:39 PM

Poll: » Sakurada Reset Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 3, 2017

77 by StateofOhayo »»
Mar 22, 10:20 PM

Poll: » Sakurada Reset Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2017

57 by Ectonuryt »»
Aug 4, 2023 3:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.