Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Executioner and Her Way of Life
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Apr 1, 2022 9:00 AM

Nov 2011
For a show with a somewhat intimidating title, this was actually quite lighthearted. Menou's character is quite normal for her personality, despite that she has such an important role in the show.

She has an amusing personality too, seems like the type that can get along with others easily. Has potential I guess, as it's very hard to tell how far this will progress its story. The visuals also looks decent for its character designs and world setting. I also kinda liked the style of the action scenes.

Apr 1, 2022 9:00 AM

Jul 2017
The first new show of the season, and it has to be a fantasy Isekai...

The Executioner Menou and people summoned from Japan called 'Lost Ones', she encounters one such boy rejected by the kingdom after he wasn't the candidate they were looking for with various 'Pure Concept' powers, that fell to another girl. The kingdom of Grisarika with an established Japanese culture, split into 3 ranks: the Common, Noblesse and Faust. She is there to keep the Lost Ones away as much as possible, and exterminate them with no one the wiser.

But to her dismay, the boy she met didn't die, and this is a no-no for Executioners like her since the Lost Ones have changed and toppled their world upside down. Managed by the head priestess Orwell, Menou's master Flare is a ruthless Executioner, while her aide Momo...does have that Yuri feel while secretly admiring her. The corrupt Noblesse facing against the dogs of the Faust: Executioners like Menou and Momo with their Scriptures being their source of magic, Menou is really to be feared.

The other Lost One (the girl with powers) aren't all that safe either, she could have their life ended by Executioners any moment.

Mili's OP...eh, it's just OK.

J.C.Staff is really trying with this one, and this feels like it has effort put in. A decent but interesting start.
KANLen09Apr 1, 2022 10:23 AM
Apr 1, 2022 9:02 AM

May 2011
Interesting plot, but I think I'd start hating this later on since it gives the feels of the MC being a total hypocrite later. Where she kills all these people cause reasons, but then refuses to kill the black haired girl.
Apr 1, 2022 9:15 AM

Feb 2020
A very promising start. This is probably going to be one of my favorite shows of the season.

Momo. <3

Yes! That's what I'm talking about. :)

SerafosJun 25, 6:06 AM
Apr 1, 2022 9:24 AM
Jan 2017
Of course some minor creative liberties had to be taken, but episode 1 adapted the first 62 pages of the Ln pretty faithfully. I'm excited to see the rest animated!
Apr 1, 2022 9:34 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014

Sick OP by Mili, probably my favourite anisong of hers. Also looks like J.C. Staff is trying for once, i'm excited what they bring with this.
Apr 1, 2022 9:35 AM

Apr 2012
KANLen09 said:

The Executioner Menou and people summoned from Japan called strays or 'Lost Ones', she encounters one such boy rejected by the kingdom after he wasn't the perfect candidate they were looking for, that fell to another girl. She is there to keep the Lost Ones away as much as possible, and kill them with no one the wiser.

But to her dismay, the boy she met couldn't die, and this is a no-no for Executioners like her. And welp, Menou has fellow Executioner Momo as her idol and admirer, though she can be weird as heck. Not a surprise to see the the usual Church being the beck and call, but Menou is strong as heck with her Executioner book being her power source.

The Isekai-ed beings aren't all that safe either, they could have their lives ended by Executioners any moment.

J.C.Staff is really trying with this one, and this feels like it has effort put in. A decent but interesting start.

Are there male characters? I thought it was pretty pure all-female yuri.
Apr 1, 2022 9:55 AM
Nov 2019
Was a good first episode,though I wish the script composition had done a better job since showing menou killing the first girl kinda spoils it.

The cuts in this episode were good then again wish there was a experienced supervisor to look at this project, since the staff line up for this series doesn't have much experience directing this show.
The cut where the boy gets startled under the bridge was done well. The fight scenes were okay.

Music was good and at the moment where boy taps into his power made me laugh, the music choice is unique and funny.

Loved the OP song,the lyrics really match with the series however the visuals is not really that impressive. Also it's full of spoilers LOL

Since this series is going for 12 episodes I guess this anime is just to boost the LN sales, cramping 2 Volumes of LN into 12 episode sounds like a mess but if done well then they can pull it off, ofcourse some scenes were changed a bit in this episode from the LN however I got no complaints coz I'm not a huge fan of 1:1 adaptations.

Last season had incredible directing in some series so this anime will not stand out from other series airing this season however it will be a fun watch.

As a LN reader just gonna give a headups to anime viewer, Don't expect yuri or even shoujo ai too much from this series.
The character apart from the mc and villains are not really any interesting
Don't expect the thrill and the plot twist to be really dramatic unlike the LN.
RepletteApr 1, 2022 10:35 AM
Apr 1, 2022 9:57 AM

Jul 2017
The twist with showcasing Menou as the executioner was nice (which really shouldn't be a twist from the title but was just kind of nice to see her role against the otherworlders like that in a villainous fashion) like the book but then the episode kinda became dull for me towards the end. To be fair though, even the novel admittedly quickly lost my interest. Visuals are pretty average.
Apr 1, 2022 10:04 AM

Jul 2017
RobertBobert said:
KANLen09 said:

The Executioner Menou and people summoned from Japan called strays or 'Lost Ones', she encounters one such boy rejected by the kingdom after he wasn't the perfect candidate they were looking for, that fell to another girl. She is there to keep the Lost Ones away as much as possible, and kill them with no one the wiser.

But to her dismay, the boy she met couldn't die, and this is a no-no for Executioners like her. And welp, Menou has fellow Executioner Momo as her idol and admirer, though she can be weird as heck. Not a surprise to see the the usual Church being the beck and call, but Menou is strong as heck with her Executioner book being her power source.

The Isekai-ed beings aren't all that safe either, they could have their lives ended by Executioners any moment.

The beginning doesn't show that, just gives the general idea. We will get there eventually.
Apr 1, 2022 10:08 AM

Apr 2014
Interesting and looks pretty promising start.
"Most of the Lost Ones are the Japanese" Well... no wondered about it when we've got tons of isekai mangas,light novels, and anime.
何それ?意味分かんない
Apr 1, 2022 10:11 AM

Apr 2012
KANLen09 said:
RobertBobert said:

The beginning doesn't show that, just gives the general idea. We will get there eventually.

Well, I already know it's yuri, it's just that maximum all-female shows are not my cup of tea.

Mod Edit: Removed quote of deleted post.
DBXApr 16, 2022 4:47 AM
Apr 1, 2022 10:19 AM
Mar 2021
I'm 2 shows into Spring and already those 2 shows including this one are better than 90% of the rubbish I watched in Winter. Hopefully it only gets better, the big hitters are still yet to air.
Apr 1, 2022 10:29 AM

Nov 2016
Finally this day and its arrived, sugoii menou-sama is so cool and amazing ♥♥♥ *O* ♥♥♥

We have amazing girl as the lead followed by her dear girlfriends promises to be a great anime uwu

RobertBobert said:

the men they are already dead kukuku
Apr 1, 2022 10:30 AM

Apr 2012
KitsuYurikano said:
Finally this day and its arrived, sugoii menou-sama is so cool and amazing ♥♥♥ *O* ♥♥♥

We have amazing girl as the lead followed by her dear girlfriends promises to be a great anime uwu

RobertBobert said:

It's kind of funny that I haven't seen you in months, but your attempts at attention are just as immature.
Apr 1, 2022 10:41 AM

Apr 2018
Rule One of Isekai: Never trust women
Apr 1, 2022 10:47 AM

Jun 2019
Dark Isekai, isn't it?
Poor for those all summoned Japanese in that world just to be killed.
Seems this show have interesting Yuri premises.
Apr 1, 2022 10:53 AM

Oct 2017
Surprisingly this was actually a good start. Compared to JC Staff's other recent works this is actually pretty well made too. Also this is some copium level isekai world lol.

Quite interested in this so hopefully rest of the episodes will be even better.
Apr 1, 2022 10:54 AM

Nov 2016
RobertBobert said:
KitsuYurikano said:

It's kind of funny that I haven't seen you in months, but your attempts at attention are just as immature.

yes, it's inmmature but it's the truth hihiha

Mihaeroff said:

This time the girl won hshshsh

Mod Edit: Added image to spoiler tags.
DBXApr 16, 2022 4:49 AM
Apr 1, 2022 10:56 AM

Apr 2012
KitsuYurikano said:

RobertBobert said:

yes, it's inmmature but it's the truth hihiha

Mihaeroff said:

This time the girl won hshshsh

Its really need for me to explain why continuing immature behavior will only reinforce the impression of your immaturity?
Apr 1, 2022 11:00 AM

Jan 2018
My most anticipated anime of the season and it's already off to a great start. The fights were well animated and the moves looked neat too. I love the LN and the manga adaptation The characters are awesome. So yeah, I'm gonna have a great time with the show. Finally a good yuri anime after a long time.
ARK-13Apr 1, 2022 11:40 AM
Apr 1, 2022 11:16 AM

Nov 2020
Lutecrate said:
Of course some minor creative liberties had to be taken, but episode 1 adapted the first 62 pages of the Ln pretty faithfully. I'm excited to see the rest animated!

62 pages in one episode? Holy fuck, there's serious potential for pacing issues as we go, with that speed.
Apr 1, 2022 11:26 AM

Dec 2016
RobertBobert said:

Its really need for me to explain why continuing immature behavior will only reinforce the impression of your immaturity?

Funny. From a bystander's point of view like mine, you barging in a discussion episode without even having actually watched the episode feels like you're the one seeking attention, specially when your first response to an obvious joke was to lash out on that guy calling him/her immature.

Anywho, back to the actual episode discussion. It was quite interesting the introduction of the sacrificial lamb and the short backstory of the "tragic" protagonist Menou. It will be interesting to see if the JK summoned will become a deuteragonist or if she will have her own path in the story. I certainly would had had a higher impression of the show if the tone didn't change to just pure comedy and yuri baiting right after Menou killed "Taro" or whatever his name was.
Apr 1, 2022 11:29 AM
Jan 2021
This was something different. And I didn’t expect that. I love the art style and the animation. That boy getting killed really surprised me there. I can’t wait to see what will happen next.
Apr 1, 2022 11:33 AM

Apr 2012
Kimurah said:
RobertBobert said:

Funny. From a bystander's point of view like mine, you barging in a discussion episode without even having actually watched the episode feels like you're the one seeking attention, specially when your first response to an obvious joke was to lash out on that guy calling him/her immature.

Anywho, back to the actual episode discussion. It was quite interesting the introduction of the sacrificial lamb and the short backstory of the "tragic" protagonist Menou. It will be interesting to see if the JK summoned will become a deuteragonist or if she will have her own path in the story. I certainly would had had a higher impression of the show if the tone didn't change to just pure comedy and yuri baiting right after Menou killed "Taro" or whatever his name was.

So, are you literally trying to shame me for asking questions about the show to those who have already watched the first episode, while you consider it reasonable to accuse me of immaturity? Lol, ok. I assume that the implication that we are very familiar with this guy and that his reaction was an unambiguous childish trolling towards me seems to be too complicated things for an "bystander".
Apr 1, 2022 11:34 AM
Mar 2008
oh-ho! An isekai anime where isekais are common-place!
I imagine this probably isn't the first take on such a concept, but it's the first one I've personally seen so I'm rather enjoying the self-awareness of it... especially the mayonnaise joke :3
Apr 1, 2022 11:36 AM

Dec 2018
this is how to kill a reincarnated isekai boy looser dudes, aim for the head!
Apr 1, 2022 11:40 AM

Apr 2012
Geminosity said:
oh-ho! An isekai anime where isekais are common-place!
I imagine this probably isn't the first take on such a concept, but it's the first one I've personally seen so I'm rather enjoying the self-awareness of it... especially the mayonnaise joke :3

Erm, in a bunch of isekai show characters are literally forced to get isekai-ed for various purposes. Last season, there was literally a show where, along with the MC, Isekai got a parody of Kirito.
Apr 1, 2022 11:58 AM

Feb 2019
If you were trying to subvert expectations, pretending to be cliche and bad is a dangerous game. it might be a good idea to not give away the game in the title, or the opening shot of the show. At the very least, you can cut right to the gist, not faff around for half the damn episode, pretending to be the obnoxious thing that you're supposedly subverting. You can't unring a bell, and the danger of pretending to be something annoying and crappy, especially for so long, is that you become the thing you're pretending to be. But then it stops that, changes to a mopey flashback, before getting all fanservicey and fillery instead with silly costumes. The fight at the end was also not great, but I was admittedly distracted trying to figure out what the hell was going on with the music during it.

Speaking of which… Even aside from the tone being all over the place, the scoring looks at that and goes "Yo, let's crank this mess up to eleven." The music is just plain bad across the board. Unfitting and weird, especially during the out-of-place groping and costume fetish scene where it goes practically penny arcade, followed by the soldiers showing up so it goes all flamenco for god only knows what reason. There is no cohesion whatsoever, yet it is also ridiculously loud and intrusive. It's also a hard sell that about the psychotic setting of summoning kids just to murder them for having been summoned. Because power corrupts and/or is dangerous, and needs to be left in the hands of the fascist secret police who are super powerful themselves. I don't think the show actually understands either how psychotic or hypocritical it is and is just relying on "Look at how we're subverting cheat power stuff!" …Right before it just does cheat power stuff anyway.
Apr 1, 2022 1:11 PM
Oct 2020
TBH I’m not sure how I feel about the show yet, I guess I’ll just have to wait and see.
Apr 1, 2022 1:12 PM
Feb 2021
Fede_5000 said:

Haaaaa yes, it was satisfying seeing that this is a series not about self insert wish fulfillment isekai like most isekais these days.
Apr 1, 2022 1:18 PM
Feb 2021
ARK-13 said:
My most anticipated anime of the season and it's already off to a great start. The fights were well animated and the moves looked neat too. I love the LN and the manga adaptation The characters are awesome. So yeah, I'm gonna have a great time with the show. Finally a good yuri anime after a long time.

Yeah really liked the LN, but the anime pacing felt too fast.
Feb 2021
ARK-13 said:

Apr 2012
Culturedmaster said:
Fede_5000 said:

Haaaaa yes, it was satisfying seeing that this is a series not about self insert wish fulfillment isekai like most isekais these days.

Self-insert or fetishized all-female? It's both a male fantasy for a male audience, so I don't think it makes much of a difference. Not to mention, Rentai Kanoujo and Classroom for Elite is a very funny pick of favorites for someone who complains about self-inserting.
Apr 1, 2022 1:30 PM

Jan 2018
Culturedmaster said:
ARK-13 said:

I thought it was fine. The first episode did it's job well to convey what the show is about.
Apr 1, 2022 1:37 PM
May 2021
Mihaeroff said:

It's a rule of life, no matter where you go.
Apr 1, 2022 1:42 PM

Jun 2013
Poor dude didn't deserve to die like that
Apr 1, 2022 1:43 PM
Feb 2021
ImmortalZero said:
Interesting plot, but I think I'd start hating this later on since it gives the feels of the MC being a total hypocrite later.

I think you're right, considering the synopsis and the ending theme visuals. The last few seconds of the ending theme showed the MC preparing to fight another priestess, I think the producers may have tried to create curiosity with this.
Apr 1, 2022 1:48 PM

Aug 2016
RayReynolds said:
It's also a hard sell that about the psychotic setting of summoning kids just to murder them for having been summoned. Because power corrupts and/or is dangerous, and needs to be left in the hands of the fascist secret police who are super powerful themselves. I don't think the show actually understands either how psychotic or hypocritical it is and is just relying on "Look at how we're subverting cheat power stuff!" …Right before it just does cheat power stuff anyway.

This, basically. I'm gonna keep watching for now because I like the art and hope I'll be able to like the 2nd lead a bit more than the sociopathic hypocritical protagonist, but... Switching right from a scene of deceiving a high school kid by pretending to help him when he has literally been summoned to your BS world against his will and then stabbing him in the goddamn head to the stereotypical bait-and-switch master/servant "yuri" and maid cosplay fanservice was in incredibly poor taste.

Still, I figure most viewers won't care about it because Shokei Shoujo, like the majority of GL/yuribait shows, seems to be going the "men are ugly, evil and weak so they're to be killed on sight by the beautiful, powerful, and somehow always Incorruptibly Pure women" route that seems to constitute the winning formula with this particular audience. And here I am, wanting to, for once, watch/read a GL with strong and good male characters so it doesn't look like the women are hooking up with each other out of sheer desperation...
DrabinWhiteApr 1, 2022 1:54 PM
Apr 1, 2022 1:53 PM

Apr 2012
DrabinWhite said:
RayReynolds said:
It's also a hard sell that about the psychotic setting of summoning kids just to murder them for having been summoned. Because power corrupts and/or is dangerous, and needs to be left in the hands of the fascist secret police who are super powerful themselves. I don't think the show actually understands either how psychotic or hypocritical it is and is just relying on "Look at how we're subverting cheat power stuff!" …Right before it just does cheat power stuff anyway.

This, basically. I'm gonna keep watching for now because I like the art and hope I'll be able to like the 2nd lead a bit more than the sociopathic hypocritical protagonist, but... Switching right from a scene of deceiving a high school kid by pretending to help him when he has literally been summoned to your BS world against his will and then stabbing him in the goddamn head to the stereotypical bait-and-switch master/servant "yuri" and maid cosplay fanservice was in incredibly poor taste.

Still, I figure most viewers won't care about it because Shokei Shoujo, like most typical fake GL shows, seems to be going the "men are ugly, evil and weak so they're to be killed on sight by the beautiful, powerful, and somehow always Incorruptibly Pure women" route that seems to constitute the winning formula with this particular audience. And here I am, wanting to, for once, watch/read a GL with strong and good male characters so it doesn't look like the women are hooking up with each other out of sheer desperation...

It's not a fake GL show and the MC is just as killing female travelers, but you're right that romanticized misandrism is still a common theme in yuri, even made and oriented towards men. Not to mention the negative implications that girls are "forced" to become lesbians either because of the lack of men or because of their absurd toxicity (A special bonus if the female characters show much more toxic and predatory behavior, but it is played strictly as fanservice and comedy, if not hot romance.).

Personally, I think of this show more like a yuri version of Talentless Nana, which then turns into something of an action adventure.
Apr 1, 2022 2:02 PM
Sep 2020
Am i the only one that still hopes that guy from the beginning comes back to life and turns into the demon king and kills everyone?

Apr 1, 2022 2:25 PM
Dec 2021
This is the worst world to get isekaid to.
Not that my opinions matter, but I wish the guy didn’t die.

I think she would’ve killed him even if he didn’t have any powers, that bitch, anyways, I look forward to next episodes.
Apr 1, 2022 2:58 PM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
KANLen09 said:
Is it the first? Wasn't that Paripi Koumei with the reincarnated Chinese tactician?
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Apr 1, 2022 3:00 PM
Jul 2020
While a promising first episode, it's too fast-paced for my taste with the world-building and scenarios so far. Some of the exposition could've been molded into a narrative later down the line, rather than explained in the first episode. Even so, I like the ideas so far and some of the directions it's going with the plot itself. It's just how it showcased those ideas that I'm a bit worried about.

I like that executing the Lost Ones is a common practice; it introduces ways the narrative can approach to break that routine, so to speak, through dynamic character writing and development (Menou and the isekai girl being center). It was screwed up to just murder isekai kids on the spot, but it's not ridiculous; though it's unbelievable if there're no valid motives to this that have years of history. What I'm looking forward to is how it'll handle the consequences. They can honestly make or break the whole concept for me, so I'll be paying attention.

There were some general pacing issues with how sporadically some elements are introduced, such as Momo as a side character. I think she could've been introduced on episode 2 or something. The fight scene at the end, while it didn't look bad, it didn't need to be there, necessarily. At least not in that form. I checked the manga adaptation for the first two chapters, and I think it definitely did it better: even though I still think it's all too fast. Conflict with Noblesse could've been foreshadowed a bit more and glorified to greater lengths down the line. Revealing the plan at this point felt like a missed opportunity for more emotional weight.

Though, only an opportunity. I still think it can do plenty of interesting things. Momo seems like a fun character in her obsession with Menou. It was misplaced in context of what happened, but her comedic timing is still sweet. I'd like her to have severe conflict with Menou later, though. Obsessed characters like these tend to go annoying in anime if they don't get to grow.

Etheric Connection seems interesting. I like the idea of 'fake magical holy ground.' Why Lost Ones can't really control their power needs to be delved into a lot more, so I'll be paying attention to that as well.

Interesting stuff nonetheless. I'll gladly watch the next episode!
daft_marinerApr 1, 2022 4:38 PM
Apr 1, 2022 3:10 PM
Oct 2013
Can someone spoil me if the guy will come back to life?
Just to know if i will continue watching or not
Apr 1, 2022 3:14 PM
Jan 2018
ImmortalZero said:
Interesting plot, but I think I'd start hating this later on since it gives the feels of the MC being a total hypocrite later. Where she kills all these people cause reasons, but then refuses to kill the black haired girl.

Give it a chance trust me there's a good reason she can't kill the black haired girl
Apr 1, 2022 3:15 PM
Apr 2014
I have been hyped for this show since I saw one of the PVs back in December, and episode 1 established the world but already told bits of Menou's backstory as well. We'll have to wait for Akari for the next episode tho.

The animation and OST give me a lot of Railgun vibes and I am loving it. J.C. Staff at their peak!
Apr 1, 2022 3:15 PM
Jan 2018
Hyrulia said:
Can someone spoil me if the guy will come back to life?
Just to know if i will continue watching or not

Nope he's dead for good
Apr 1, 2022 3:22 PM
Jul 2020
RobertBobert said:
Kimurah said:

So, are you literally trying to shame me for asking questions about the show to those who have already watched the first episode, while you consider it reasonable to accuse me of immaturity? Lol, ok. I assume that the implication that we are very familiar with this guy and that his reaction was an unambiguous childish trolling towards me seems to be too complicated things for an "bystander".
...I'm not in the know, of course, but just from a 'bystander's' standpoint, I saw a person make a very obvious joke being called immature for somehow seeking attention. No matter what the context is, how you can get salty over ''unambiguous childish trolling'' that was two measly image responses is baffling to me, lmao.

Even beyond that, so far you've posted the most comments here, yet I still don't know how you really felt about the episode itself. It seems a lot more like you're the one seeking attention here, by making your opinion on others' reactions known, with the snarky comments about comparisons, cultural messages and genre tropes.

I wouldn't honestly be surprised if you've been *'trolled'* by several MAL members before. Maybe KitsuYurikano was on to something.
daft_marinerApr 1, 2022 3:32 PM
Apr 1, 2022 3:47 PM

May 2018
Wow, this was a uniquely stinking combination of cliche, edginess and sheer insanity.
My first drop for the season.
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» This Anime deserves a 2nd season!!

MarekPPP - Aug 31

10 by zIlverKitsune »»
Oct 6, 5:51 AM

Poll: » Shokei Shoujo no Virgin Road Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2022

132 by MarekPPP »»
Aug 31, 1:40 PM

» This Anime doesn't deserve to get a new season!!

Rezelix112 - Jul 20

15 by MarekPPP »»
Aug 31, 11:22 AM

Poll: » Shokei Shoujo no Virgin Road Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 6, 2022

136 by AW_Flister »»
Aug 9, 6:15 PM

Poll: » Shokei Shoujo no Virgin Road Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2022

108 by Muow »»
Jun 5, 6:32 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.