Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »
Mar 6, 2021 9:48 AM
Oct 2016
Ghislaine looking so good this episode

Mar 6, 2021 2:40 PM
May 2020
I'm totally infatuated with Mushoku tensei. the facing of this episode feels so fluid that its actually mauud. the little situation with Eris and Rudy was hilarious. now with the turning point, I'm very much intrigued to see how this will turn out
Mar 6, 2021 7:00 PM
Jan 2020
Welp, this just got more interesting than ever. That Saturn like thing has released a lot of mana and different people are coming to find out whats going on. The Saturn like thing disappeared and left a beam of light which went past the three, maybe teleporting them somewhere. On the other hand, Paul and his family saw some weird cloud, so did Roxy. It was nice to see Paul and the family once again. The kids have grown up a little.
Mar 6, 2021 7:13 PM

Jul 2016
Great episode its time for the story to take off. It adapts the Rudeus birthday and details about the Greyrat family with some cuts.

Second half is when the hits the fans, its turning point. It introduces different characters.

Mar 6, 2021 10:58 PM

Oct 2008
w0w! next events are gonna get crazy and messy and chaotic!!!
5/5.

Mar 7, 2021 7:13 AM

Aug 2008
This would be the best episode I've seen of this show and would call it a "great" ep... if it wasn't for the continued pedophilia. To call it a demerit would be a massive understatement. I'm this far in so I'm not going to drop and it looks like the remaining eps will be action oriented but it is disgusting and the defenders of it are just as bad.
Mar 7, 2021 7:22 AM

May 2014
Enjoyable content. Especially Eris' primary "gift" >.>

Seems to be setting up something big. Excited to see what happens next!
Mar 7, 2021 7:27 AM

Apr 2020
did anyone noticed what was supposed to be in the box that lilia maid prepared??
i guess it contain panties as, the way she said rudy will definitely like it..
Mar 7, 2021 9:44 AM
Jan 2014
Niveen_Sleem said:
hazarddex said:

which would mean historically she would have an even better idea as noble ladies were expected to be used in arranged marriages for political gain at a very young age.
did you also miss the entire point about sex ed even in modern time is taught to kids at the ages of 7-12?

OH GOD PEOPLE!
You are the ones missing the whole freaking point. It this anime ecchi or not? Yes, it is ecchi no matter how you look at it. End of the story!
This is not some historical period drama with dark and morbid adult themes. This is a light fantasy and harem genre. The only scene that was useful to the plot was naked Lilia seducing Paul. Anything else is ecchi!!!
Stop thinking with the mentality of game of thrones. Just because a 12- year old lady would be used for a political marriage doesn't mean that she would know the details of the act of the beast with two backs. unless she saw it, unless she experienced it, unless someone taught her, it remains in theory and yeah probably she would be kept innocent and pure because were into that. They liked corrupting innocent virgins.

thats where youre wrong, becasue Mushoku Tensei IS NOT a simple fantasy harem story, take this series with at least the same seriousness as Re:Zero, as everything is Meant to happen. there's basically almost no filler in Mushoku Tensei if youre smart and perceptive enough to take the character development in them of course.
Mar 7, 2021 9:46 AM
Jan 2014
sujal06 said:
did anyone noticed what was supposed to be in the box that lilia maid prepared??
i guess it contain panties as, the way she said rudy will definitely like it..

It's Roxy's white panties. trust me, that thing will stay around for a loooooong time.
Mar 8, 2021 12:56 AM

Oct 2020
Damn, Rudy is now 10 years old how time flies,and also it seems that they were caught up in the explosion of the black orb thingy, Hope that they are still ok
Mar 8, 2021 8:47 PM

Sep 2018
I'm happy for him, they treat him special on his birthday! Eri's mother is just tsundere too lol

and also.. the end scene.. this anime started to get interesting!!
Mar 10, 2021 3:15 AM

Jun 2019
This show gets better and better. I particularly like the attention to detail in terms of the historical accuracy for a medieval period setting.

I noticed that the glass windows in the manor were made up of small round circles all stacked together, which was accurate for pre industrial revolution as glass makers could only blow pieces of glass to a certain size and therefore couldn't make large flat pieces of glass for windows. So they make lots of circular pieces and formed them together into a large window, as we see in the show. Someone did their homework for this show.

Really surprised about Eris' mother, i thought she was going to be an obstacle for Rudy.
Mar 10, 2021 4:17 AM

Jan 2021
23feanor said:
This show gets better and better. I particularly like the attention to detail in terms of the historical accuracy for a medieval period setting.

I noticed that the glass windows in the manor were made up of small round circles all stacked together, which was accurate for pre industrial revolution as glass makers could only blow pieces of glass to a certain size and therefore couldn't make large flat pieces of glass for windows. So they make lots of circular pieces and formed them together into a large window, as we see in the show. Someone did their homework for this show.

Really surprised about Eris' mother, i thought she was going to be an obstacle for Rudy.

You would love this
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1891771
Mar 10, 2021 4:36 AM

Jun 2019
Altter said:
23feanor said:

You would love this
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1891771

Thanks for that, there are way more examples than i noticed.
Mar 10, 2021 7:29 AM

Jul 2020
the bed scene was hard to take serious, its horrible, appalling to see 2 kids trying to f**** i feel very uncomfortable

but okay the final scene conquered me
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 11, 2021 1:10 PM

Mar 2019
Woah, things are taking a turn. Interested to see what happens in the next episodes.

Also I had the feeling that Sylph was about to grow a red thing on her forehead for a second when Rudy's mother suddenly started talking about those demons. Good thing nothing happened.

And what was that birthday party. I thought Eris' mother hates Rudy.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Mar 12, 2021 7:56 AM

Dec 2016
I don't know what to say anymore...that's some dad XD

Now we get to see two 10 year olds doing stuff...
( ̄▽ ̄) wonder what kinda perverted scene would be next XD

The mother being all nice was unexpected, tho I wonder if she was just drunk. Those boobs tho (◐.◐) didn't notice they were that big.

Ghyslaine is my favourite, love her personality.
That ass scene XD

Finally the seriousness of this anime will begin soon but too late. Just three more episodes, it will most probably end in a cliffhanger.
Mar 12, 2021 8:31 AM

Jan 2021
Rickydory123 said:

The mother being all nice was unexpected, tho I wonder if she was just drunk. Those boobs tho (◐.◐) didn't notice they were that big.

That ass scene XD

Finally the seriousness of this anime will begin soon but too late. Just three more episodes, it will most probably end in a cliffhanger.

Cour 2 of this season will be in Summer 2021.

Also don't expect cliffhanger, it's just the end of cour 1.
Mar 12, 2021 8:40 AM

Dec 2016
Altter said:
Rickydory123 said:

That ass scene XD

Cour 2 of this season will be in Summer 2021.

Also don't expect cliffhanger, it's just the end of cour 1.

Thanks for the info.
I'm really enjoying this isekai anime glad that it'll get cour 2 soon.
Mar 13, 2021 6:03 AM

Apr 2020
This episode was well done, but Ghislaine's ass really surprised me, and then the maid who came in saw them both. 😂

Eris kicked Rudeus without her underwear? Is it a service the studio gave specially?

Finally see Sylphie who has not appeared for a long time, her voice has changed after such a long time, 😆 it is the details of growing up that feel very good.

Mar 13, 2021 8:15 AM

Jan 2021
Wakarimasu said:
This episode was well done, but Ghislaine's ass really surprised me, and then the maid who came in saw them both. 😂

Eris kicked Rudeus without her underwear? Is it a service the studio gave specially?

Finally see Sylphie who has not appeared for a long time, her voice has changed after such a long time, 😆 it is the details of growing up that feel very good.

For the panty part

Mar 13, 2021 8:57 AM

Apr 2020
Altter said:
For the panty part
Thank you for your reply. My brain went blank when I saw that part, and I forgot all the previous conversations, thinking it was ok to wear pajamas without underwear haha. 😂

Mar 14, 2021 3:05 PM

Jan 2016
Bruh what about Sylphiette? I wouldn't mind him marrying Eris either tbh. But Sylph would also be great. Still weird that everyone seems to take being sexually harrassed lightly in this show tho
Mar 23, 2021 1:44 AM

Apr 2011
Can someone explain to me the family dynamic and why Phillip was keen on making Rudy part of his family? I understand that Paul is from Notos, while Eris's family are Boreas.

Mar 23, 2021 2:13 AM

Jan 2021
vansonbee said:
Can someone explain to me the family dynamic and why Phillip was keen on making Rudy part of his family? I understand that Paul is from Notos, while Eris's family are Boreas.

Just my interpretation, but

If Rudeus marry into Eris' house then he's eligible to apply for the head of Boreas. Rudeus is a prodigy (more than he realized) and also manipulative which makes his chance to be the next head extremely likely. Had he accepted the offer Phillip can take care of the rest and rule from the shadow while Rudeus can do whatever with Eris.

And while Paul escaped his house, Rudeus still has Notos blood and also has claim for the head of Notos (that's why Paul stayed in a small village and Phillip didn't want Rudeus to shine too much during Eris's birthday and only prepared a small party for Rudeus' birthday: If the Notos know of Rudeus, there would be assassins after his head).
Mar 23, 2021 3:27 AM

Apr 2013
Altter said:
vansonbee said:

Just my interpretation, but

If Rudeus marry into Eris' house then he's eligible to apply for the head of Boreas. Rudeus is a prodigy (more than he realized) and also manipulative which makes his chance to be the next head extremely likely. Had he accepted the offer Phillip can take care of the rest and rule from the shadow while Rudeus can do whatever with Eris.

And while Paul escaped his house, Rudeus still has Notos blood and also has claim for the head of Notos (that's why Paul stayed in a small village and Phillip didn't want Rudeus to shine too much during Eris's birthday and only prepared a small party for Rudeus' birthday: If the Notos know of Rudeus, there would be assassins after his head).

I don't know why but I have hear about this theory elsewhere, it's actually makes sense as to why Phillip wants Rudy to have his time with Eris, MT novel never explicitly tell this to the reader.
Mar 28, 2021 12:57 PM

Sep 2012
yes Rudeus ur acting was 2god u manged to make 2adults loose their minds over u lol

Rickydory123 said:

That ass scene XD

no cause it was beginning of even so she wasn't drunk yet

Wakarimasu said:

we can sure imagine what the maid thought

2bad she didn't make ergodic noises like they usually do in animes lol

maybe she would have if he touched her tail :D
Sugram22Mar 28, 2021 1:01 PM
Mar 30, 2021 6:51 AM
Jan 2010
Wizard, sculptor, dancer, teacher, actor, all mastered at the age of like 7. And every female on the planet wants his dick. What in the actual fuck? Even sao and shieldshit was more reserved than this.
Also every shitty isekai has to have their cringemaster villain group with a grand purpose.
I guess the episode name "turning point" must signal the turning of this show to shit?
Apr 8, 2021 2:36 AM
Mar 2018
From Rudeus' birthday to mana distruption, new other-worldly characters, hype

Apr 13, 2021 11:06 PM
May 2020
can't deny that the bed scene was kinda uncomfortable, i guess i'm not a complete degenerate yet, but i actually don't really give a fuck, what i liked was the introduction of those new faces, they all seem pretty fucking op and epic, great designs (except that girl), it makes you realize how big is this universe and makes you wanna see more of them
Apr 16, 2021 9:10 AM
Feb 2021
Love eris so much 😘
Apr 16, 2021 9:09 PM
Jan 2017
I gotta admit so far this anime is so-so itwas GREAT uuuntil Eris was introduced she is beeeyond annoying as a character. and the fact that theyre bringing all these new chars that wnana "invetigate the source of that spell" this late into the anime I think this will most likely end on an unsatisfying cliffhanger also hoping that purple haired girl w/ the 2 eye colors doenst become a mc she seems like she'd also et on y nerves to watch but eh i'm this far in I'll finish this anime fingers crossed Eris dies in the remaining 3 episodes
Apr 20, 2021 6:12 AM
Nov 2019
we were close to that secret sex scene...well i hope we get it next time ngl rudy is scaring me i hope he doesn't choose that elf hoe like anyone but her i don't mind even if it's roxy tho i want him to end up with eris but anyone but that elf.
Apr 20, 2021 3:44 PM

Apr 2013
Keyaru6 said:
we were close to that secret sex scene...well i hope we get it next time ngl rudy is scaring me i hope he doesn't choose that elf hoe like anyone but her i don't mind even if it's roxy tho i want him to end up with eris but anyone but that elf.

Ah, another Sylphy hater I suppose, it's good that you state your opinion on this but Sylphy won't lose to Eris or Roxy in the future based on how we see the series presented her so far.
Apr 29, 2021 11:35 PM

Mar 2015
Sad to see their world turned upside-down!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
May 4, 2021 4:18 PM

Jul 2017
Still feel like the anime needed just a bit more exposition with the whole Rudeus-Eris bedroom scene to showcase how scared and depressed Rudeus instantly was after realizing what he was doing to Eris since I feel like the anime shortchanged the dialogue a bit. But the rest of the episode was great, and boy was this episode a big one for the entire story as quite the number of people we see here and the peacefulness/slice of life nature of the show so far won't be the same again after what happened at the end.

It was nice though seeing Rudeus' party beforehand and seeing how much Eris has grown to care for him in general. Sure he went too far in the bedroom scene but she was even willing in 5 years to have sex with him and be together with him from there on, that's definitely quite a lot of trust built there. Hell, even her mother, Hilda, who was angry about Rudeus' presence since her own sons were taken away from her and she can't be with them but she has to care for someone else's son in the process, especially Paul's. But knowing how much Rudeus was attached and grateful to the family and him feeling like being a part of them after all this time, Hilda broke the shackles and accepted him like she was a son (or son-in-law *wink* *wink*), to her.

Can't wait for Mushoku Tensei's next part adapting the 3rd volume, which will finally bring out the adventure side of the series and take the whole series to further heights for the long run.
Jun 6, 2021 2:31 PM

Feb 2018
That staff looks great! The ending of this episode was crazy, dragons, villains?
Jun 7, 2021 11:34 AM
Mar 2016
The scene with Rudy and Eris isn't bold, it isn't a middle finger to censorship, It is straight up pedophillia. In one of the previous episode rudy attempted to mo*est her which was disgusting but at least it didn't happen, at the fucking least but this episode showed him successfully mo*esting a 12 year old. What the absolute fuck is this? where is character development? Why are people defending it? If Rudy is meant to be a trashy character like that then we're literally watching a pedo escapist fantasy.

Those last few minutes gave me hope otherwise this is just the trashiest show I've ever seen/ A trash with so much love poured into it.

btw I haven't found a single good thing in this show besides the art. There is nothing. The writing/characters are still tacky and predictable in the way they act. The direction is bland. It looks good, that's it. Also it's just so damn boring. Again I hope these last few eps are at least enjoyable.
Jun 7, 2021 11:36 AM
Mar 2016
woofwoofdesu said:
the bed scene was hard to take serious, its horrible, appalling to see 2 kids trying to f**** i feel very uncomfortable

but okay the final scene conquered me

1 kid and 1 forty year old*
Jun 10, 2021 6:00 AM

Aug 2017
Eri's mom is a tsundere like her daughter lol. Ghislaine stoled the episode for me.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jun 17, 2021 9:58 AM
Jun 2021
why tf you make the princess like a slut, that's disgusting scene
Jul 18, 2021 2:50 PM

Jun 2017
gswelcome said:
This would be the best episode I've seen of this show and would call it a "great" ep... if it wasn't for the continued pedophilia. To call it a demerit would be a massive understatement. I'm this far in so I'm not going to drop and it looks like the remaining eps will be action oriented but it is disgusting and the defenders of it are just as bad.

^^^Agreed. I would enjoy this show a WHOLE lot better if the mc wasn't a perv. It makes the show hard to watch at times.
Sep 25, 2021 11:19 AM
May 2020
•Climão de aniversário;
•A mãeda Eris me supreendeu de mais;
•Que bom que não aconteceu. Igual ela tinha dito que estava indo muito rápido;
•15 anos...
•E esse final do caralh*, muito fod*.
Sep 30, 2021 12:02 PM

May 2018
Woah what the hell was that blue light??! Find out in the next episode
Oct 3, 2021 11:17 AM
Apr 2018
O...M...G..! That was epic... Brought shivers down my spine!

1. Dragon scene
2. That scary & tremendously powerful magic in the field

This episode proved to me that it deserves to be a Masterpiece.
Oct 16, 2021 12:14 PM

Feb 2019
Shit gets real.

A surge in mana, that red sphere in the sky is bad news.

The legendary hero is alive in that flying castle.

Tsundere family lol.
Based Certified.
I love anime armpits.
Oct 25, 2021 4:16 AM

Apr 2009
A bit of cringe for me on the first half, the tenth birthday, the Boreas family political drama, and the teenage sexual tension. Almost forgot about the girl back home, did you?

I know what that box holds Lilia, it's the holy relic! XD

Now the second half was very, very interesting to say the least.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Nov 13, 2021 9:01 AM

Aug 2014
Kakashi and sharingam and Anbu reference :D
I did not expect that.
I hope there will be toon of ecchi in second season when they are adults.
He should train even harder, he is still too weak to protect himself...
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Nov 30, 2021 7:28 PM

Jul 2013
Is it a coincidence that whatever that's happening is happening a day or two after Rudeus' 10th birthday? Or that they're in the exact spot where that's happening? Anyway I can't wait for them to grow up asap cause the sexual shit with little kids is seriously bothering me.
Pages (9) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2021

470 by gannoncannon55 »»
Jun 15, 8:14 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2021

231 by gannoncannon55 »»
Jun 15, 7:49 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2021

338 by gannoncannon55 »»
Jun 15, 7:12 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2021

299 by gannoncannon55 »»
Jun 14, 11:13 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2021

300 by gannoncannon55 »»
Jun 14, 10:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.