Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 »
Mar 27, 2021 3:03 PM
Feb 2019
Question about the plush ram planted in two different Xaver scenes: Is that his beast titan shape? A ram?
We've seen a plush ape in Jiku's bedroom last season and his beast titan shape became an ape later on.
Also during one of the earlier openings (maybe S3-2?), we see loads of animals including the ape titan running somewhere. Could that be the line of predecessors? (Must've sucked for the Marleyans after finding out that their new Warrior turned into a useless whale)

Mar 27, 2021 4:41 PM

Feb 2007
Well, I suppose this does fit Eren's original goal of wiping out all titans...
Mar 27, 2021 5:48 PM

Oct 2019
So Zeke's actual plan is "genetic genocide". That's what sterilizing an entire group of people means. It appears that both Zeke and his "second father" were deeply traumatized for different reasons but a common cause of those reasons : the fear and hate of Eldians by basically everyone else on the planet. So it made sense that their plan was going to be crazy and rooted in warped emotions rather than reason. Their plan is analogous (and equally bizarre) to dealing with bullying at schools not by going after the abusers but by permanently expelling every single bullying victim "so that they do not suffer from bullying".

I never expected Eren to agree though, even the current "unfazed by anything" Eren. I half think Eren just pretended to have agreed and actually has other plans. "There is no greater salvation than having never been born"? Come on, really? Following that "reasoning" the same can be argued about death. Why don't we all die so that we don't suffer, since that's the excuse they used for the planned massive sterilization?

If Eren is serious then this must be the handiwork of the Founding Titan, I cannot explain it any other way. It looks like a variation of the War Renouncing Vow, excepts its result is the extinction of the Eldians. Zeke, his predecessor Beast and Eren think they have free will over this but they are actually influenced by the Founding Titan, which as this episode explained can affect every Eldian in a variety of ways. Since that Vow no longer applies perhaps the Founding Titan just wants to cease to exist, by making the Eldian race extinct.

Unless Zeke died it looks like Levi is going to lose him in the final episode of the first part. Now that the plan was revealed it needs to play out (like a Chekhov's gun it needs to "fire"). Whether the "gun" will find its target or not.. I guess we will find out in the second part of the season. I honestly do not know and I am glad I managed to avoid being spoiled about Zeke's plan.
Mar 28, 2021 2:34 AM

May 2015
Grisha best father of 2021.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Mar 28, 2021 4:50 AM

Jan 2014
Another great episode informative and entertaining always a welcome combination.

We get to shed more light on Zeke's childhood and the events that molded him into the person he is in present day. Seems Zeke had a bit of a rough childhood with his parents expecting him to excel and become a Warrior candidate but he just doesn't have the talent, drive or heart for it since he mainly yearned for a normal childhood. It certainly did a good job filling in details as to why and how Zeke has his philosophy and his true goal.

But, though I understand how he got to his current state I still cannot feel too much sympathy for Zeke though his parents were obsessed with him becoming a warrior and trying to implant what they believed in him they still did not deserved to be turned over to the military. Zeke should have tried harder to warn them so they could distance themselves from the organization (maybe he tried harder in the Manga) because if he flat out just told them what he had overheard sure they would be angry but at least they would be alive. If he had enough gumption to turn in his parents he should have enough to be direct with his folks but he was still a young kid but in my opinion I couldn't imagine turning in my folks even at their worst. I can understand fear griped him to make this decision but still cannot sympathize with that decision.

I did enjoy Zeke's bonding with Xaver and how he inherited his glasses and considered him to be his true Father very nice touches showcasing how his world view was shaped. Unfortunately he was nihilistic and helped foster that side of Zeke so ultimately he was the other extreme between his parental figures. Which helped Zeke grow and develop the philosophy that in order to save the world from the Eldians and the Eldian's suffering in this world by utilizing the Founding Titan to modify their bodies from being able to reproduce and in his world view he would be a great savior if he could accomplish it. It is a very insidious line of thinking but I get why Zeke would think that is a good plan however, now I am more sure Eren does not agree with him based on their conversation and he was just saying what he wanted to hear so I am very interested in what Eren's endgame ultimately is.

I do wonder if the Founding Titan can alter Eldian bodies surely there must be others ways to handle this situation. Because Zeke's plan is essentially genocide and a long harrowing one at that by taking away their ability to live through future generations but in Zeke's warped mind he is would be doing an incredible deed by saving all those unborn children from life it certainly makes me sick but damn if it is not an interesting revelation. So I am very interested on what will be in the final episode for this "Final Season" and hopefully they will announce The Final Season Part 21.7 soon :D XD but seriously looking forward to how this will wrap up and cannot wait for the finale!

Mar 28, 2021 9:19 AM

Aug 2013
Zeke's backstory was interesting. He just wanted to have an ordinary childhood while his own parents tried to use him for their own gain.

That cliffhanger tho. That was mad.

Mar 28, 2021 12:02 PM

Mar 2010
I like when things start making sense, funny now zeke and eren are brothers.. They should have killed the father if they knew this would happen lolz.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 28, 2021 12:52 PM
Mar 2021
Jkkjjnnnjkkxjxggg
Nnj
Mar 28, 2021 1:05 PM

Aug 2013
electromagneto said:
puppetmazter said:
Manga readers, so clarifications please:

1. If Eren and Zeke were face to face in that hospital, why didnt they use their plan right then? Do they have to be in Paradis for the mass sterilization?

2. And why didnt Zeke share his plans with Marley? I assume bc they wouldnt go along with that plan? Maybe bc they want to keep their Titans for war purposes and they need Eldians to do their bidding?
I dont really get why Zeke faked is death and ran off.
The answers to these two questions are interrelated. Remember what happened when Eren punched the Smiling Titan (Dina's, a royal blooded person) back in Season 2? The other Titan shifters felt a surge of lightning through their bodies when Eren accidentally gained access to the Coordinate.

So, if Eren and Zeke activated the Founding Titan's ability while they were still in Marley, they would have risked alerting the other Titan shifters (the Warriors) about Eren's presence in Marley and, more importantly, Zeke's betrayal which would potentially lead to a failure for their long-term plan.

3. Since Zeke is royalty, does that mean hes related to the queen of Paradis? (forgot her name, the blonde girl).
Correct. Zeke and Historia are (very) distant relatives, because Dina (Zeke's mother) was a Royal blood descent who stayed in Marley when the Eldian King, Carl Fritz, migrated to Paradis Island and built the walls ~100 years before the current timeline.

4. Why are the Ackermanns so strong? Was that revealed yet? Could they've been enhanced by the founding titan? Can they become titans themselves?

Thanks in advance
We're supposed to get more explanations about the Ackerman clan in two different occasions in this season, following what we have already got in Season 3, but they were cut out (temporarily, I hope) from the scenes.

Thank you, much appreciated.
Mar 28, 2021 1:10 PM
Sep 2018
a pretty good episode
Mar 28, 2021 7:47 PM
Mar 2021
wonderful episode! phenomenal anime !!!
Mar 28, 2021 8:51 PM
Feb 2021
Sgshbsjsisjsjajjsksos
Mar 28, 2021 10:08 PM

Nov 2016
here i was hoping for +20 episodes, but of course that didnt happen. CMIIW, SNK was the 1st anime to use this 'tactic', i was also hoping theyd end it too. i just hope they dont pull anymore timeskips like they did at the beginning...
anime/manga version of steam would be awesome - https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1625396
Mar 29, 2021 4:54 AM
Jan 2021
Very goood episode
Mar 29, 2021 7:16 AM

Dec 2016
The animation was so beautiful, especially the last scene, it was flawless. As a manga reader I teared up when this chapter came out, so I didn't feel anything now instead I was like “SO BEAUTIFUL” XD

The proportion here is perfect, you can see Levi is short XD

Zeke had a tough childhood, his parents were shit. Did Zeke mean Xaver when he said father or did he mean that shit?

Really liked the ost that was played during Zeke's backstory.
Mar 29, 2021 10:48 AM

Jul 2008
I feel bad for Zeke but to wipe all eldians out is saving everyone?

No that's as warped as you can get by Marley.
Mar 30, 2021 6:30 AM
Nov 2014
Sourire said:
Baby Zook deserved better. Chapter 114 is definitely one of the better flashback of aot, MAPPA did it justice with the VA work. It also didn’t feel as rushed as Grisha’s flashback in S3P2. And we finally learn what Zeke’s true intentions are now that he said his euthanasia plan out loud and shared it with Eren. Looks like our MC is on board..

this is by far one of the funniest episode summaries, props lol
Apr 3, 2021 2:14 PM

Apr 2017
finally got around to watching this simply bc i wasn't ready for the feels, but goddamn they nailed zeke's backstory. seeing zeke's childhood animated was just as heartbreaking as it was in the manga. all he ever wanted was to have a happy family, and luckily he found that in mr xaver. fuck, that gets me teary-eyed every time.....

that ending sure was a bombshell huh (sorry i'll leave now)
Apr 4, 2021 5:39 PM
Oct 2020
Wow alot of things make sense now. I can't decide who is completely in the right, I guess no one is. Holy sh#t Zeke. I guess I can kind of forgive Zeke in seeing the situation from his point of view.
Apr 9, 2021 4:57 PM

Mar 2020
Eren told y'all mfs from the beginning that he was gonna wipe out all the titans
Floyd Mayweather English Tutor
Apr 15, 2021 8:19 AM

Mar 2015
Such an intense episode!!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Apr 24, 2021 2:20 AM
Feb 2021
Let's take a moment to appreciate Grisha's voice actor. Blew me away.
Apr 24, 2021 8:14 AM

Dec 2015
I can totally understand your way of thinking, Zeke. Guess that makes us all 5 at least.
Apr 25, 2021 6:48 AM

Feb 2021
Oh, really great episode!
Finally we know what is the Zeke's original plan. I felt sorry for him already in previous episodes and now I feel sorry even more, to have such a childhood must have been really hard, the story almost got me to tears.
I now understand Zeke's intentions but I do not agree with them and I don't understand how Eren could agree too. Euthanasia? Wtf? Can you just let people live their lives? No one has a right to decide what happens with bodies of the others. That's just not right and I hope their plan will never be fulfilled. Yes, maybe you see it like that that never being born would be better but I bet there are lots of Eldians who are just enjoying their lives and are happy to be born.
And the end - oh gosh, please, I hope Levi is not dead. That would not be a death he deserves.
Apr 26, 2021 11:22 AM

Aug 2014
I hate flashback, specially when they take the full episode.

Worst episode of this season. Still great season.
Apr 26, 2021 10:17 PM

Dec 2013
Grisha really was a terrible father to Zeke.

Zeke's goals are understandable but it also feels like there's problems.
May 2, 2021 8:56 AM
May 2020
even i dont really like him i still feel bad for him and his childhood.
May 8, 2021 6:11 AM

Jan 2018
Interesting to learn about Zeke's childhood

I somehow don't think Levi's gonna die no matter how close that explosion was..
May 13, 2021 3:40 AM
Apr 2018
The episode made ZEKE more clear, his past, his intention.

"Let's save this together, EREN!"
May 16, 2021 12:03 AM

Apr 2020
So it was Ksaver who poisoned Zeke's mind, told him to turn on his parents, and encouraged his idea to commit genocide against his own people. The mainland Eldians have a problem with self-loathing, they hate themselves. Gabi is a great example, and Zeke is an example of someone who wants to take this to its ultimate conclusion, a final solution to the Eldian question. This is a really stupid goal that won't solve much and shows how cowardly Zeke really is.

I'm surprised Eren went along with this plan. It seems that he would be more aligned with reforming the Eldian Empire and destroying the Marleyans unless he truly has gone insane like his brother. Hopefully Eren and the Jaegerists will betray Zeke, considering Zeke is only the key and Eren is the one who holds the power.
May 20, 2021 3:32 PM
Jul 2018
Ohhhh, so thaaaat's Zeke's backstory. It's CRAZY how this anime teaaches us that there's two sides to every story. I'm sure we all thought it was cruel how Zeke sold out his parents. But yeah, from his perspective, his father was somewhat of a jerk. Not to mention, Ksaver had a point... Zeke's death would be inevitable if he didn't rat out his parents, and since his dad was so harsh to him, there wasn't much stopping Zeke.

Why am I starting to see the justice and logic in Zeke's actions, smh. I disagree with all Zeke has done and agree that he needs to atone for his ruthlessness, however, I think we're all starting to recognize the motives for his actions. Maybe he's not a BAD person, per se -- he doesn't ENJOY ruining peoples' lives -- he just feels what he's doing will ultimately benefit everyone.

Zeke certainly isn't an unlikeable character by any means. He's very interesting and a good addition to the plot.

I also like how this season is jumping back and forth between the past and present. Filling in the gap between what's happened between last season and now -- while also revealing the backstories of certain characters.

It's all so complex. But somehow it executed just right. AOT has spent four seasons showing us why Eldians are the victims, and yet now they're finding ways to make us empathize with the Eldians' enemies... Truly, the grand lesson is that there's two sides to every coin.

P.S. I stumbled upon the comment above mine saying that Ksaver "poisoned Zeke's mind". 😭 NoOoOo.
I feel AOT was trying to show us that both the Eldian Restorationists AND the Eldians who genuinely hate Paradise Island are both victims.
Zeke's parents were somewhat harsh -- and Ksaver heavily sympathized and cared for Zeke, even if in place of his son. Neither side is necessary 'bad'.

P.S.S. I'm starting to lose track of all the different types of Eldians there are lmao.
1. Eldians in Marley who loathe Paradise Island 'devils' -- some of which want to become Marleyan Warriors
2. Eldians in Marley who are restorationists and want to overthrow Marley, like Grisha
3. Eldians on Paradise Island who simply want peace between everyone, i.e. Mikasa and Armin
4. Eldians on Paradise Island who are... Jaegerists.
Oh man oh b0y
removed-userMay 20, 2021 3:37 PM
May 28, 2021 5:34 PM
Jan 2019
After this episode, it makes sense why Zeke doesn't have any children, even though he is of royal blood. Something that was never mentioned (not sure about the manga), but when I realized it, I was left in awe... he is "saving lives... the lives of his children that would be born in that world"
Jun 8, 2021 12:16 AM

Oct 2013
This series really keeps trying to reinvent itself every few episodes. With how S3 ended, it felt Grisha's restoration was about to explode into AoT's narrative crux; now, it turns out, Grisha is being painted as having opened the proverbial pandora's box and ruined everything, while Zeke and Eren wanted to cuck him out of his life's mission.

But some questions remain unanswered, and there's this feeling the subversion will once again be subverted.

I can't tell who the antagonist is anymore.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Oct 11, 2021 12:26 AM
Sep 2021
Just watched this episode. Wow. Just wow.

Antinatalism. The idea that being alive is THE curse of existence. That it would be better never to have been. So the conclusion is that we shouldn't give birth to more life.

It seems this terrifying idea is spreading during a this time of pessimism. There've been quite a few shows recently which explored this theme like True Detective(S1), Dark, Mr. Robot, Rick and Morty.

However this is an old idea. Philosophers like Arthur Schopenhauer are known for it. It's even in the Bible in the Book of Ecclesiastes:

"Again I looked and saw all the oppression
that was taking place under the sun:
I saw the tears of the oppressed—
and they have no comforter;
power was on the side of their oppressors—
and they have no comforter.
And I declared that the dead,
who had already died,
are happier than the living,
who are still alive.
But better than both
is the one who has never been born,
who has not seen the evil
that is done under the sun.
" (Ecclesiastes 4:1-3)
SuperSaiyan56789Oct 11, 2021 12:32 AM
Oct 12, 2021 8:26 PM

Jan 2016
SuperSaiyan56789 said:
Just watched this episode. Wow. Just wow.

Antinatalism. The idea that being alive is THE curse of existence. That it would be better never to have been. So the conclusion is that we shouldn't give birth to more life.

It seems this terrifying idea is spreading during a this time of pessimism. There've been quite a few shows recently which explored this theme like True Detective(S1), Dark, Mr. Robot, Rick and Morty.

However this is an old idea. Philosophers like Arthur Schopenhauer are known for it. It's even in the Bible in the Book of Ecclesiastes:

"Again I looked and saw all the oppression
that was taking place under the sun:
I saw the tears of the oppressed—
and they have no comforter;
power was on the side of their oppressors—
and they have no comforter.
And I declared that the dead,
who had already died,
are happier than the living,
who are still alive.
But better than both
is the one who has never been born,
who has not seen the evil
that is done under the sun.
" (Ecclesiastes 4:1-3)
You don't have to worry, it may not seem like it right now. But it's only Zeke who has that doomer "If only i had never been born" mentality.
Nov 6, 2021 10:16 AM
Nov 2020
Grisha's VA is very impressive. When he was yelling abut how Zeke won't be able to become a warrior, it literally gave me anxiety and stress.
Nov 14, 2021 5:47 AM

Jun 2020
Zeke's youth is typically like your poverty childhood with so much pressure

He had it rough not gonna ignore that fact but basically, they've traumatized his childhood into thinking he's the only hope in this world, What is this shit Titology I mean it is

So they had plans after talking a bit, What was Levi thinking that Zeke wouldn't self destruct mf got played.
Dec 28, 2021 5:14 PM

Jul 2021
Not much to talk about since this is mostly a backstory that solely focuses on what causes the betrayal of Zeke to his family, I somehow started to not hate Zeke because of the crucial force he has to go through and he's considered amongst the incompetent one to not be able to defeat the titans but glad that Tom really sympathize and cared about him the most and tried to get rid of his parents as they pretty much care about this whole circumstances and the future plus fighting each other because of Zeke's incompetence was unbearable to watch, glad Tom decides the right thing and now Zeke has freedom from his parents plus it makes sense that he got manipulated by them. I like how Tom and Zeke are still playing catch since then and I do feel bad for Tom too when his wife killed her own son and killed herself too just because she founds out Tom is an Eldian and damn that explosion, Levi got oofed.
Jan 2, 2022 7:35 AM

Jul 2021
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i cannot fucking believe this final goal of theirs what the actual fuck. euthanasia of eldians? wtf? i cannot believe how eren agreed to this. wtf just wtf

that pre op scene was hard to watch man, i was already sad even before the episode properly began.

we see zeke's past this episode, we can truly see how much of a burden zeke was facing, he was just a kid still he had to act like two different persons, one who was against the oppression of eldians and the other who believed that the eldians had to atone for the sins of their ancestors.

zeke found a father figure in ksaver.

it was scary to see smol zeke all scared, wrapped in blankets, hearing his dad shout so much. fuck, i'm getting 6th grade flashbacks when i would be scared sitting in a corner while my dad checked by math problems.

mr ksaver had a sad back story too, is there anyone in this anime who has a fully intact family? wtf

we finally see the conversation between eren and zeke that happened in liberio. lmao eren calling himself a mistake xddd

that's quite a ducked up idea of saving everyone.

zeke finally too scared lmao, he didn't wanna feel the pain of getting his leg cut again so he moved a bit too much and the missiles blew up on him and levi's face, levi should have known this could happen. poor horse got caught on fire, but what happned to levi?

excited for the final episode of this season. one week wait then.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Feb 16, 2022 7:32 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Nice. Important part before they close the final season full of 'war-war chant' but actually there's something fishy behind that, and heading to the second split cour with a fine stepping stone. My cheers for Zeke really beneficial to this end game of baseball. Mate got its rough toward his past, especially when its comes to a freak father like Grisha. Holy shit, long-haired man, you totally mistaken it all. Then, to propose the end of the devil cycle around, just euthanize them all. Holy shit, dude, genius idea! Even the researcher like Ksaver couldn't say anything rather than mirroring the past, again, with lot of sadness. Those researcher really opened up a new possibility to end the titan polemic. Sole salvation. Seems right for them, but ofc the eldians highly oppose it if they could ever heard about that. So thats how Eren thought about the solution to wiped all the titans, Yelena granted the opening, and Zeke told all the story and his thinking about all of that. But there's a problem to the theory, and the rumbling test shall be a good way to prove it right, or even not at all. Since Zeke blew himself up, such a sad resolve, now the problem become a great play again. So, curious how its all spread to conclude, on the second cour, i am mostly can't wait about it (well, about the last episode and overall score of this, you already know how its works, right?)...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Feb 17, 2022 11:36 AM
Jul 2018
A backstory of Zeke. I feel so sad for him!
Mar 7, 2022 9:16 PM
Feb 2019
Can anyone explain why
didn't want to carry out his "plan" as soon as he found Eren in Marley, even though he thought they were on the same side?
Apr 11, 2022 12:09 AM
Jun 2013
Flashback confirms Zeke is completely nuts! That is some serious self-hate. Zeke and Eren are childish idiots with too much power. Because life is hard, the answer is not existing. Because life is hard for people, the answer is to kill them. What Bull****

This took a disappointing turn for me...Maybe a good setup for Mikasa to kill Eren in the end, though.
Sep 10, 2022 5:35 PM

Oct 2017
Zeke has some good points in his plan. I don't even know which side I should group with anymore.
Sep 20, 2022 1:17 PM
Dragon Idol

May 2017
I remember being a bit shocked about that one kid betraying his parents, so this was what really happened, huh?
Eren's completely gone mad, he might've said ugly things about Armin but he might very well be the one that's being brainwashed at this point. Or maybe that's just how much he hates himself...
Sep 23, 2022 10:05 PM
Oct 2021
Nice (15 Character)
Oct 11, 2022 6:31 AM
Jul 2021
Zeke's past broke me and Zeke vs Levi was just flawless.
Jan 21, 2023 1:25 PM
Apr 2014
uhm sorry but genocide doesn't solve racism. Fat L there on you Zeke and Eren :\
Feb 17, 2023 2:32 PM
Mar 2015
Lmao most ppl above r like poor Zeke oh the feels

F—- him he’s still my most hated character. Ratting out his parents how sweet
Mar 28, 2023 6:25 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
I'd think to rat my crazy father out as well if I were Zeke, putting immense pressure and responsibility on him- and it wasn't for selfish reasons either, but rather for he believed to be for the greater good. They were bound to be caught sooner or later, plus ratting them out allowed him to get deep into the Marleyan ranks. Together with his mentor Ksaver, they both came up with their own solution to save their kind: euthanasia. 

It makes sense now how Zeke is so well-versed in the knowledge of the titans: it's because he was taught under a titan-shifter who was not really used in the war, so he had a lot of time for research. Now how he (Ksaver) found out about how to bypass the vow renouncing the war I'm not sure, let's just say he did a lot of research. But at least it's made clear how it's done: for the king really only put such a curse on the royal bloodline. So if someone else where to take the founding and then come in contact with royal blood, then that person wouldn't be held back by the curse, and would basically have free reign on all of the founding's powers. Now why they didn't just activate it then and there when they met in Liberio still puzzles me, but I'll just give the benefit of the doubt for now and say that they still had to prepare stuff for maximum effect, I guess. Or maybe something important just is going over my head. Either way, I like how they show how Zeke got his glasses. Hate him as much as you would, but he still has a backstory that goes as hard as pretty much anyone else, not to mention Ksaver's as well, damn.

Now Zeke's suicide bomb at the end, was he just betting that he MAYBE would be able to survive that, since he didn't exactly have any other options at the moment? Maybe he thought he could live long enough for help to arrive and to have his carcass fed to Historia before he would die. Speaking of Historia, she did state that she was prepared to inherit the beast titan, so I wonder what her views are now. Because at the moment she is primarily being kept safe in hiding, so she doesn't really have a voice right now. She's just watching from the sidelines, probably not even knowing much of what is really going on.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Pages (10) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Koito91 - Mar 28, 2021

695 by catscho »»
Aug 18, 2:05 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 7, 2021

514 by HagePotPotato »»
Jul 28, 12:03 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Feb 28, 2021

426 by HagePotPotato »»
Jul 28, 11:36 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jan 31, 2021

820 by HagePotPotato »»
Jul 27, 11:53 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Dec 27, 2020

461 by HagePotPotato »»
Jul 27, 10:15 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.