Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Feb 25, 2021 10:48 AM

Feb 2021
Feb 25, 2021 11:05 AM
Feb 2021
@Linux_2020 Keyaru just confirmed she’s his favorite lol
Feb 25, 2021 11:28 AM
Jul 2019
Ya know it would be nice if Flare and Keyaru would do some oral every once in a while, so far only Setsuna is the only who gave the guy a blow job.
Feb 25, 2021 12:51 PM

Jan 2011
iTk said:
Episode 7 and I yet have to find out why this "anime" is not classified as hentai other than by censorship. How is it possible that this trash is being aired in public on live japanese tv? I can't believe it...

because it seems you enjoy this trash the same as Japanese
Feb 25, 2021 1:44 PM
Feb 2020
At last... The violence I've been waiting for. 'Cause only rape isn't enough. I wonder how far it can go.
Feb 25, 2021 1:49 PM

Jan 2021
Im honestly shocked that there was only one sex scene.

Feb 25, 2021 4:28 PM

Feb 2021
Feb 25, 2021 5:36 PM
Jan 2021
choochootrain1 said:
JoeSte91 said:
That's a fancy way of saying 'it does whatever we want it to do'. Mostly because the meaning is contextual, so just because the words have multiple definitions doesn't mean you can use it to mean many different things all at once.

For an English example, 'run' has 52 different meanings, but it would be incorrect to suggest you run a track in the same way you run a business.
Let me make things simple enough to understand: he can reshape or manipulate anything he wants about a person. That’s not a matter of “using multiple different definitions”, it’s just a matter of the Japanese word being different.
Think of him as the “recovery/restoration” hero and it’ll make a lot more sense.

I already understood. It's still lazy writing.

Just because naosu can be used to mean cure, fix, change, correct, convert or restart doesn't mean those definitions can be applied interchangeably, so Keyaru gets to do all things at all times. You might use kakinaosu to say you are going to rewrite your essay, but it would be wrong (or at least weird) to translate it as to convert or to cure your essay.

But I get why they did it that way. Keyaru is just ridiculously overpowered so they could focus on getting straight to the revenge part of the story. They want him to look cool, so he gets to explode people into blood piles, or copy the sword hero technique without any of the body training or muscle development. That's fine. All I'm saying is that there's no deeper meaning to it. No one needs to pretend it's anymore sophisticated than it actually is.
Feb 25, 2021 5:39 PM

Jan 2013
choochootrain1 said:
@Nikmomo93 I think they have a contract to put a sex scene in each episode.

For real? Weird considering the LN mostly glosses over the sex scenes, and the manga doesn't even show nipples.
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Feb 25, 2021 6:53 PM

Apr 2020
That colosseum scene turned bloody really fast, although Keyaru was such a dumbass letting his villager die. At least he manages to convince the people and the revolution is starting to brew. Victory but at what cost?

Norn is intimidating as ever and I'm really excited how she and Keyaru will meet each other. And speaking of our MC, well don't mind him he's just having some FUN TIME with Setsuna and Flare. It's confirmed, Setsuna is Keyaru's favorite bitch, and Flare is just a side dish, HOT DAMN! And that scene with Flare is actually the most "visual" scene we got in a while, ngl that was pretty hot.
Feb 25, 2021 7:59 PM
Jan 2020
Intense episode, with Keyaru killing so many in the stadium. Lots of bloodshed. Obviously, this show cannot be itself without some fun time, thus the fun time was placed at the end. Also Norn is planning something big. Also, I am wondering if Keyaru will die in the end…
Feb 25, 2021 8:14 PM
Feb 2021
LostSpectre said:
For real? Weird considering the LN mostly glosses over the sex scenes, and the manga doesn't even show nipples.
No, I was just kidding. Although, apparently the LN is more detailed with the sex scenes than the WN, but I haven’t read it.
Feb 25, 2021 8:14 PM
Dec 2020
It gets better and better Keyaru is just a boss. I feel like that kid at the and of the story will kill Keyaru and Keep his Legacy on.
Feb 25, 2021 8:23 PM

Oct 2013
Y'know, I've been told by a few folks trying to put me off from watching this further in how RoH keeps making Keyaru look like this hero even though he does heinous acts thus justifying 'em. My take from what I've seen so far is...

The same as before! He's turning/turned into a villain himself to exact revenge on the villains. He's using his Freia & Setsuna as tools, and could say even Kureha to a certain extent, even tho' he treats his tools well. He pays no heed to the consequences of his actions, especially now after Anna's death & while he wanted to save some of those villagers if possible, his revenge takes priority so he's no hero & prob not an anti-hero either (or at least I assume he won't be the further we proceed).

Yet, someone like him is exactly the most fearsome opponent the corrupt ones of the Jioral Kingdom could encounter, because he's hell-bent on not just bringing them down, but giving them a taste of their own medicine, if not worse & nothing, including killing a few hostages, will stop him.

Also, last scene was on fire :) Freia's such a good rider and remains a favorite!

Feb 25, 2021 9:17 PM
May 2017
Nothing surprised me, although I expected all the villagers to be rescued alive.
Feb 25, 2021 9:59 PM
Feb 2021
JoeSte91 said:
They want him to look cool, so he gets to explode people into blood piles, or copy the sword hero technique without any of the body training or muscle development. That's fine. All I'm saying is that there's no deeper meaning to it. No one needs to pretend it's anymore sophisticated than it actually is.
It’s fine if you don’t like it, but you can’t call it an asspull when his powers were established from the very beginning. Him making people blow up is by causing their cells to rapidly grow, which is inline with his bio manipulation. He doesn’t need to train because he experienced all the training that the target has done when he healed them, and he doesn’t need muscle development because he can reshape his body into one that’s more suitable for combat. As far as I can tell, there’s no inconsistency or contradictions.
Feb 26, 2021 7:13 AM
Oct 2019
Damn am i the only one who enjoying the actual story? The other plot just bonus for me....

Also just wanna say The OP and ED song are too goos for this Anime lmao...
Feb 26, 2021 9:55 AM
Nov 2017
@davidyodo24 You’re not, based on the episode poll, but the people that hate the show tend to be more vocal here.
Feb 26, 2021 10:01 AM
Oct 2019
ultimateweeb173 said:
@davidyodo24 You’re not, based on the episode poll, but the people that hate the show tend to be more vocal here.

Yeahh i get what you saying ...
I didn't blame them for hating it.
Feb 26, 2021 10:50 AM
Apr 2016
This was for me where the show showed the MC as not just perverse rapist/murder to me its were he became a true anti hero. Even with the horrible things he's there are other that are doing even worse things
Feb 26, 2021 12:16 PM
Jan 2021
choochootrain1 said:
It’s fine if you don’t like it, but you can’t call it an asspull when his powers were established from the very beginning.

No it wasn't. You're taking this from the LNs. The anime has done nothing to explain any of this.

choochootrain1 said:
Him making people blow up is by causing their cells to rapidly grow, which is inline with his bio manipulation.

Recovery and Restoration is putting something back the way it should be. You can't restore something to a value lower than was it was. before That just doesn't make sense. And if you use the word to mean something different within the context, it no longer means restore. And again, it's not really supposed to be. The title of the LN's already extends his powers to Instant Death and Skill Copying. The writer already understood that he had to include those skills because they have nothing to do with him being a Recovery hero. It's literally the writer saying 'he can do this, oh and he can do this, and this too.'

choochootrain1 said:
He doesn’t need to train because he experienced all the training that the target has done when he healed them, and he doesn’t need muscle development because he can reshape his body into one that’s more suitable for combat. As far as I can tell, there’s no inconsistency or contradictions.

There's a difference between knowing how to do something (which is what he gains from copying from memories), being physically capable of doing something (which he gains from shapeshifting his whole body) and actually doing it. You could have tremendous upper body strength, read everything there is to know about mountain climbing but without actual practical experience, you'd still probably die if you tried it. That's Keyaru. Without any effort or work, he can match people who have trained their whole lives.

But like I already said, it doesn't matter if it's silly. It's not meant to be reasonable, it's just meant to sound cool. We just don't need to pretend it's really clever when it's not. You can just enjoy it being cool for the sake of being cool.
Feb 26, 2021 2:08 PM
Feb 2021
JoeSte91 said:
No it wasn't. You're taking this from the LNs. The anime has done nothing to explain any of this.
It was established in the first episode. Rewatch the part with the demon lord, and then tell me if anything that happened there is contradicted by later episodes.

JoeSte91 said:
Recovery and Restoration is putting something back the way it should be. You can't restore something to a value lower than was it was. before That just doesn't make sense. And if you use the word to mean something different within the context, it no longer means restore. And again, it's not really supposed to be. The title of the LN's already extends his powers to Instant Death and Skill Copying. The writer already understood that he had to include those skills because they have nothing to do with him being a Recovery hero. It's literally the writer saying 'he can do this, oh and he can do this, and this too.'
This is getting pretty nitpicky, but the word in Japanese implies that he can convert/manipulate things, not simply return them to the original state. He acquires all the information from the target by experiencing everything about them, and then he can either convert them to the original state or an altered state. And copying skills is different from his main ability, I don’t deny that part. It’s simply his method of acquiring what he needs from his target so he may “heal” them.

JoeSte91 said:
You could have tremendous upper body strength, read everything there is to know about mountain climbing but without actual practical experience, you'd still probably die if you tried it. That's Keyaru. Without any effort or work, he can match people who have trained their whole lives.
Except that’s not the case here. He doesn’t just “know” what they do, he literally experiences it. All the times they trained, it’s as if he did the same. That’s also why he feels the pain that they do.

JoeSte91 said:
But like I already said, it doesn't matter if it's silly. It's not meant to be reasonable, it's just meant to sound cool. We just don't need to pretend it's really clever when it's not. You can just enjoy it being cool for the sake of being cool.
It’s not meant to be clever, it’s very straightforward and simple, which is why it baffles me that a lot of people on this site don’t get it. Everywhere else people seem to understand.
choochootrain1Feb 26, 2021 2:34 PM
Feb 26, 2021 2:22 PM
Nov 2017
JoeSte91 said:
Recovery and Restoration is putting something back the way it should be. You can't restore something to a value lower than was it was.
Uh, no. That’s certainly not true. If you restore a damaged property, it will not necessarily be the exact same way that it once was, there will often be some differences.
Why is it such a stretch for you to say that he can “restore” something while making some modifications? If he can alter something to a fixed state, why do you think he can’t alter something to a damaged state, or an improved state?
Feb 26, 2021 8:38 PM
Feb 2021
dark-chaos said:
Dawn-prime said:

Didn't say everone, said most people good anime or not that's definitely a fact.

The uncensored version is just hentai to wank to so it only have one purpose for re-watching.

Taste is to strong for this, its just a edgy harem anime with a hentai plot.

Look im only here for the train wreck, nothing more then that.

nah not a fact, it's an opinion
fact required evidence and you don't have anything
also, I still idk what you talking about, because you quote my comment asking about why should there be a reason for show sex, and I didn't say anything about the story good or bad

Buddy if your not going to give comprehensive answer or question of the quote I've given then don't use it, i can feel the fan-boy in your text.

I know it's not a real fact that was me expressing my point, if you want to protect this anime sh*t show up the a** then go ahead but it still doesn't mean it isn't bad opinion or not, not fact if this makes you feel better.
Feb 26, 2021 8:52 PM

Mar 2019
I thought 7th episode would not have sex scenes

I was wrong lmao

I play BanG Dream! Girls Band Party

Garupa EN ID: 10759829
Garupa JP ID: 36753163
Feb 26, 2021 10:37 PM

Jan 2011
Dawn-prime said:
dark-chaos said:

nah not a fact, it's an opinion
fact required evidence and you don't have anything
also, I still idk what you talking about, because you quote my comment asking about why should there be a reason for show sex, and I didn't say anything about the story good or bad

Buddy if your not going to give comprehensive answer or question of the quote I've given then don't use it, i can feel the fan-boy in your text.

I know it's not a real fact that was me expressing my point, if you want to protect this anime sh*t show up the a** then go ahead but it still doesn't mean it isn't bad opinion or not, not fact if this makes you feel better.

first I don't need to protect the anime because if you looked at every episode poll you will see the majority like it, and the anime score is above 5 so the majority like it, this what called a fact

also, you didn't ask a question to give you an answer, do you read your comment before submitting it? you said "that's definitely a fact." and I am just teaching you that it's not a fact
Feb 26, 2021 11:26 PM

Jun 2015
Squeeeeee. I thought this eps was pretty standard affair and Im surprised so many people are still commenting on it given its really a normal show. However, since everyone is here internet prostrating. Can we weed out the shit posters. Im going to set the bar at if you have not had sexual relations with 3+ people in the room your out of the relevant conversation. But I fear I might be setting the bar too high, so I will lower it too if you post on twitter you can fuck off.
Roch2001Feb 26, 2021 11:34 PM
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Feb 27, 2021 3:41 AM

Feb 2017
i though it's gonna be a normal episode
i was wrong

MAL score and most user-based rating system are all joke, Imagine trusting plebs and hivemind. Find users who have good sense and rating and use them as a reference. Check my guide to rate
Your taste is trash. Cope, seethe, mald
Feb 27, 2021 5:30 AM
Jan 2021
choochootrain1 said:
It was established in the first episode. Rewatch the part with the demon lord, and then tell me if anything that happened there is contradicted by later episodes.

"It's imitation healing where I make the other person's skills my own"
"An improved healing where I can change flesh into any form I wish"
"An insta-kill, deteriorating healing!"

Which explains nothing. The powers are established, sure, just as they are in the title of the LN, but it does nothing to explain how any of these powers are even remotely connected apart from slapping the word 'heal' on every move.

choochootrain1 said:
This is getting pretty nitpicky, but the word in Japanese implies that he can convert/manipulate things, not simply return them to the original state.

This is what I mean by using word definitions interchangeably. In the context of the sentence the characters can either mean 'fix' or 'alter' but not both.

choochootrain1 said:
Except that’s not the case here. He doesn’t just “know” what they do, he literally experiences it. All the times they trained, it’s as if he did the same. That’s also why he feels the pain that they do.

It's all mental. He doesn't physically experience it. Even if he's transported into their body and consciously experiences it, his body stays where he is. Without the real, physical experience, he has no muscle memory and no instincts. It's all second hand. They don't address that because they want him to be able to immediately copy these cool moves so the story can focus on the revenge.

choochootrain1 said:
It’s not meant to be clever, it’s very straightforward and simple, which is why it baffles me that a lot of people on this site don’t get it. Everywhere else people seem to understand.

Then why are people on reddit trying to twist word meanings to give his powers some kind of legitimacy? In fact, if this is understood everywhere apart from MAL why was the question even asked on reddit?

Again, you're taking this as a harsher criticism than it is.

ultimateweeb173 said:
Uh, no. That’s certainly not true. If you restore a damaged property, it will not necessarily be the exact same way that it once was, there will often be some differences.

That's why I said 'You can't restore something to a value lower than was it was'. You can take an old chair, sand it down and repaint it to make it worth something again. In that way, although it has changed it has been restored or recovered to how it was before. What you can't do is burn the chair into a pile of ash and say you 'restored' it.
Feb 27, 2021 6:14 AM
Feb 2021
JoeSte91 said:
Which explains nothing. The powers are established, sure, just as they are in the title of the LN, but it does nothing to explain how any of these powers are even remotely connected apart from slapping the word 'heal' on every move.
Imitation healing is just explained as a side effect of his regular healing, since that one doesn’t have to do with the heal itself. But maybe you’re right that it doesn’t blatantly explain how the other two are connected to healing, and the viewer would have to do a little thinking unlike the LN.

JoeSte91 said:
This is what I mean by using word definitions interchangeably. In the context of the sentence the characters can either mean 'fix' or 'alter' but not both.
I’d say the word “alter” can apply to everything he does, and that really is what his power is most about.

JoeSte91 said:
It's all mental. He doesn't physically experience it.
It’s not just mental. He literally feels the pain that they do, physically. He even grabs his eyes upon healing a blind person in one part. He can’t copy everything perfectly because of different body types, but otherwise he experiences the training that the other person had.

JoeSte91 said:
Then why are people on reddit trying to twist word meanings to give his powers some kind of legitimacy? In fact, if this is understood everywhere apart from MAL why was the question even asked on reddit?
You know what I mean; I’m talking about general consensus. There will always be a few that don’t get it, except on MAL that percent seems to be a lot higher.
choochootrain1Feb 27, 2021 9:12 AM
Feb 27, 2021 7:07 AM

Jan 2018
I felt something was wrong when I didn't notice a s*x scene during the first half. I knew the show would find a way to sneak in one eventually and it looks like I was dead on.
Feb 27, 2021 5:08 PM
anime pervert

Apr 2013
This Anime never disappoints me. Always looking forward to the next ep cause I know it will entertain.

I don't even need Freya's titties at this point (but please keep showing them), just give me something fucked up.
Of course I like the sex scenes, but I'm excited to see what the Mangaka still got in store.
Feb 28, 2021 4:50 AM
Jan 2021
choochootrain1 said:
You know what I mean; I’m talking about general consensus. There will always be a few that don’t get it, except on MAL that percent seems to be a lot higher.

I don't know where you're looking. The consensus I've seen is that the show is dumb but the outrage is overblown.

choochootrain1 said:
I’d say the word “alter” can apply to everything he does, and that really is what his power is most about.

You can say whatever you want, but it matters how the show chooses to describe and explain it.

choochootrain1 said:
It’s not just mental. He literally feels the pain that they do, physically. He even grabs his eyes upon healing a blind person in one part. He can’t copy everything perfectly because of different body types, but otherwise he experiences the training that the other person had.

It's psychosomatic.

Saying he can't copy everything perfectly because of different body types is putting it simply but yes that's exactly what I'm talking about. Regardless of what he's learned, or how he modifies his body, his physical self has no experience or training with these techniques.

choochootrain1 said:
But maybe you’re right that it doesn’t blatantly explain how the other two are connected to healing, and the viewer would have to do a little thinking unlike the LN.

Haha, the last thing this show wants you to do is think
Feb 28, 2021 7:53 AM

Dec 2016
Nyarly-kun said:
Nice blood. Nice sex scene. That's this show in a nutshell. Very enjoyable. To me, at least.
Also, am i the only one who likes the Opening/Ending songs? The ending, in particular, is pretty neat and relaxing

I think at this point it's a trend that every "I can't believe it's not a Hantai" anime have good/wholesome OP and/or ED.
Peter Grill and Interspecies Reviewers were the same:

Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.99/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.170/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.91/? - weekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.67/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.56/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Feb 28, 2021 5:21 PM

Oct 2008
nothing worth mentioning but the s3x scene was animated better than other low quality H-animus...
4/5.

Mar 1, 2021 3:29 AM
Jul 2018
had a lot of blood in the episode, keyaru killing several soldiers.
Mar 1, 2021 12:01 PM
Feb 2021
For a second there I was really worried we where gonna go an episode without any sauce ahaha
Mar 2, 2021 11:53 AM

Aug 2013
Those soldiers got massacred by the crowd.

Mar 3, 2021 3:12 AM

May 2018
Why do I have the feeling that Norn will end up being one of the guy's bitch?????
Mar 3, 2021 5:59 AM

Jul 2012
JiangHaoyi1979 said:
Why do I have the feeling that Norn will end up being one of the guy's bitch?????

Because basically every notable female character ends up that way.
Mar 3, 2021 9:09 PM

Aug 2017
Wow. Killing innocent people because the criminal wont come out. That's gotta be a new kind of low!!
Keyaru handled that situation in a good way by letting Freya turn the people against the Kingdom!!

Mar 4, 2021 7:54 AM

Sep 2014
Was hilarious how Keyaru kept exploding soldiers with his healing.
Freya riding his hyper weapon really nicely in the end wew ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Mar 6, 2021 11:02 PM
Oct 2019
For the first 16 mins it was a normal action pace anime. I was like nice change of course. Then, I hear the moans. Flare is really thirsty I see. Love the uncensored version.
Mar 7, 2021 12:42 PM

Mar 2010
Well played, the h scenes are the right amount of time to ikuuuu but damn why does this feel like game for thrones? lolz

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 10, 2021 12:53 PM
May 2012
TheColonel76 said:
Nyarly-kun said:
Nice blood. Nice sex scene. That's this show in a nutshell. Very enjoyable. To me, at least.
Also, am i the only one who likes the Opening/Ending songs? The ending, in particular, is pretty neat and relaxing

I agree, although I’m not the biggest fan of this show, the OP and ED are pretty nice.

Yeah I really like the ending song.
Mar 12, 2021 7:56 PM

Apr 2020
The crowd are too easily stirred up. In fact, this episode is a transition, which is quite boring, only the action scenes have been done well, plus the only function is to explain the reason for brainwashing the firstborn princess.

The main purpose of Keyaru is not to save lives at all, but to stir up the situation of the kingdom. For him saving lives is based on no threat to himself, if he really wants to save people, he can do something bad to the barrier in advance. The reason for his anger is also once again feeling the trash of the kingdom.

Mar 20, 2021 10:10 AM

Mar 2016
Ah yes, the mad hero has descended upon the stage, here to save the villagers' day. NOT! What the fuck is he doing, even with poison, he could simply dash insanely quickly over to the villagers and heal them all quickly, in the end, all that crazy fiasco ended up costing the lives of ALL of the villagers except 1 boy who already hate him in the first place. Keyaruga really has no more attachment for the villagers, huh, his sole reason for saving them is simply because he used to live with them, but he holds no regret, remorse or even the slightest bit of pain seeing how he's failed to save all but one. For a recovery hero, that's fucking pathetic. Doesn't matter if his mind is warped, it's still pathetic.

At the very least the crimson bloodbath is an epic golden essence of edgy-ness, so that's pretty awesome.
But even better than that is how his plan on lighting the fire for revolution being successful, it's time for the Kingdom of Sadists to rise!!!

I'm sensing a really dangerous vibe from Norn, while Flare AKA Freia si the kind to fight an enemy with her magic power, Norn is the kind that manipulates the entire playground as the evil mastermind. She'll be a difficult one to defeat, but a worthy target to prey on.

Mar 21, 2021 8:00 AM
May 2020
Keyaru had the same mentality as lord farquaad "some of you may die, but that is a sacrifice I'm willing to make"
Apr 1, 2021 12:10 AM

Sep 2012
curious about 1thing u can spoil this 1detail the 1survivor he gave for the guy to bring him to healer, the guy said he may grow up to hate u and kill u 1day, my question is will it happen will the boy grow up and kill him?
Apr 1, 2021 2:17 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
So much blood (and sperm) nice scene with Flare and Setsuna at the end hahaha, I can't wait for Norn's scene now
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 31, 2021

254 by AnchientProphet2 »»
Jun 5, 10:30 PM

» Just read Berserk. It's 100% better.

GoatPieceLuffy - May 27

4 by KayKimii »»
May 30, 6:41 AM

Poll: » Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 3, 2021

162 by _itskyotaro »»
May 29, 9:26 AM

Poll: » Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Jan 20, 2021

726 by Doodlebobber11 »»
May 28, 11:07 PM

» why people prefer manga over Light/Web novel as a source ?

NaughtySempai - May 3

4 by NaughtySempai »»
May 3, 10:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.