Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 3, 8:48 PM

Apr 2020
i heard lot of people in ep discussions that anime is adapting from manga and its correct descision?
why is that? isnt Light novel a original source ?
so Manga do things differently than LN in a way that its pleasing fans more ?

actually i just finished anime and wondering which source to choose
May 3, 8:54 PM

Feb 2021
The LN never got translated into English, only the web novel.
So very few people here even read it, all those that have it on their list are probably lying.

And the LN is usually superior to their manga adaptations in every single aspect.
Specially the art, since the LN's art is done by a much better artist than the manga's artist
May 3, 10:20 PM

Apr 2020
Reply to MadanielFL
The LN never got translated into English, only the web novel.
So very few people here even read it, all those that have it on their list are probably lying.

And the LN is usually superior to their manga adaptations in every single aspect.
Specially the art, since the LN's art is done by a much better artist than the manga's artist
@MadanielFL my concern was more about explicit content, like the stuff anime shown us like rape,drugs reverse rape etc , so for that people were saying like " thank god anime adapting from manga" sounding as if Light novel is tamed as compared to manga

i dont want to miss anything out no matter how much such things happens so if content wise manga and novels are same then i would jump onto web novel

edit - man-> much
NaughtySempaiJul 29, 11:59 AM
May 3, 10:26 PM

Feb 2021
NaughtySempai said:
@MadanielFL my concern was more about explicit content, like the stuff anime shown us like rape,drugs reverse rape etc , so for that people were saying like " thank god anime adapting from manga" sounding as if Light novel is tamed as compared to manga

i dont want to miss anything out no matter how man such things happens so if content wise manga and novels are same then i would jump onto web novel

No, if anything the LN is more explicit, as it contains more scenes, and has stuff that doesn’t even get drawn on the manga…
May 3, 10:32 PM

Apr 2020
Reply to MadanielFL
NaughtySempai said:

i dont want to miss anything out no matter how man such things happens so if content wise manga and novels are same then i would jump onto web novel

No, if anything the LN is more explicit, as it contains more scenes, and has stuff that doesn’t even get drawn on the manga…
@MadanielFL thanks for clearing my doubt.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 31, 2021

255 by ForgotEyeWasHere »»
Yesterday, 11:49 AM

» There aren't any lolis, are there?

Fishb0i - Feb 22

24 by KryzakamiHrybami »»
Sep 15, 10:15 AM

» Why this anime is not showing in MAL app?

faisalhayat12 - Jan 25

7 by MadanielFL »»
Sep 14, 5:52 PM

Poll: » Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Jan 20, 2021

727 by Trimethylglycine »»
Aug 31, 7:50 AM

» Would this be considered the Violence Jack of modern anime?

Tsubaki5386 - Aug 23

0 by Tsubaki5386 »»
Aug 23, 10:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.