Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Aug 5, 2020 3:53 PM
Oct 2018
I can't remember this in Stargate! Looks like they dialled to the wrong planet!!!

Seriously though, I'm intrigued to see what happens now, especially among the humans who just saw gadolls appear out of nowhere. Though I'm glad the squad mate is fine, wonder what's going to happen to Kaburagi. Next episode is going to be interesting.
Aug 5, 2020 4:00 PM

Oct 2019
So they are not hunting the "monsters" to collect oxyone, as I and many others thought during previous episodes. Even the monsters (and apparently, er, how the sky looks?) are artificial. So I guess the game serves the purpose of keeping the chibi robots busy / not bored and on top of that somehow making money from it.

Perhaps the best episode so far. I like that they still keep unclear what's "real" and what's not, or more precisely what's physical and what's virtual. The episode that recounted what happened spoke of "cyborgs" that were created, but we do not know how much time has passed since then. It might have been tens of thousands of years so the physical robots might have all gone virtual (why? it's simple : "efficiency") and are using artificial humanoids as a kind of "physical avatar". Or it's just yet another idea that will be proven wrong later on.. Who knows, maybe this is not a "reverse Matrix" but a straight one, meaning the chibi robots might be the physical entities and the humans the virtual ones (highly unlikely but you never know).

Almost certainly, whether they are physical or virtual, the robots and the "System" have long been running on "auto". I strongly doubt the company that created them has any humans left in a kind of supervising role. So the human creators are long dead and the System (the avatar of which is Hugin) apparently improvised on its original mission and created the current thoroughly inhumane system. The System/Hugin probably believe they are doing this for the best of humanity (the Tankers) because they think they are incapable of avoiding self-destruction if left on their own.

Thus they keep them as cattle "for their own good", reboot their memory occasionally via their implanted chips and like good robo-Nazis kill the "defective" ones which in their own language are "bugs". Wait, not just the defective ones but anyone who sees "under the veil" (as would have happened to Natsume if she didn't have a defective chip). I don't get why a memory reboot in that situation would not be the solution though.. Perhaps Hugin just hates the humans.

No (sane) human would design or supervise such a system, so it must have been the handiwork of Hugin and his bitchy assistant. I can't wait for them to be snuffed out like bugs themselves!
Aug 5, 2020 4:05 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
I hope Kaburagi is fine, well I love the characters development in this anime, we can clearly see that the characters are evolving, especially Natsume.
Aug 5, 2020 4:16 PM

Jul 2014
Best episode so far
Aug 5, 2020 4:25 PM

Sep 2017
So basically Kabu used that hack to get god powers and beat the boss that the devs intended to be unbeatable. So then they freaked out a released a big ass monster that still had a found rounds of development and bug testing to do lul, but Kabu and that one commander guy are OP enough to stop even that. Then the devs are like alright time for the next expansion and the world changes from a snowy land to some big forest. This concept gives such interesting perspective.
Aug 5, 2020 4:34 PM
May 2015
Man... this episode was just fucked up. lmao. Reality finally hit Natsume square on the head, and Kabu finally broke free from his chains.. He knew what would happen, too. This episode put some life back into the anime.
Roses are red

violets are blue.

Omae Wa

Mou shindeiru
Aug 5, 2020 5:08 PM

Apr 2020
Nice... what fucking nice episode. Big question at the end, WTF just happened for the new Gadols sudden appearance and what's gonna happen to Kabu, or is it a real GG? :(

Anyway, If the coloured droids were replaced by some serious animation the show would be much better, but i'm starting to get used to this. Maybe ignore is the right word.
I neither agree nor disagree, on the contrary.
Aug 5, 2020 5:18 PM
Nov 2018
Excellent episode, definitely a 5 out of 5. I would even be satisfied if the anime ended here, since it's like a self-contained story. I have been tired of following weekly anime lately, but finally I feel once again that I can't wait for the next episode.
Aug 5, 2020 7:27 PM

Jul 2008
This is so most underrated show in god knows how long. It’s taken the by the numbers storyline you think you might be getting in part of the first episode and continually turns it on his head. My only wish for this episode was that the characterization was done a bit better so the repercussions for Natsume disobeying orders and rushing in hit a little harder. But alas, it’s a one cour show that, judging by the pacing and amount of characters so far, really should have been two. I highly doubt this is the last we will see of Kaburagi (but I can imagine just about any other show tackling the humanity vs. monster only plot line leaving that as a cliffhanger between seasons or some such typical nonsense). I’d love to see him brought back as a Tanker with their limitations, but then we would lose our first person perspective into Solid Quake. Great show. It’s a shame so many people got turned off simply by the change in animation style for the Solid Quake scenes. Their loss.
Aug 5, 2020 7:31 PM
Jun 2017
love this episode, and this mission sure is a hard one... and now after even beating the boss gadoll, some new gadoll have just shown....

ohh lets see what will happen with this one
Aug 5, 2020 7:54 PM

Jul 2016
Thank God it seems the tomboy sister is okay because I was about to start shitting on Natsume's whole existence.

Also, "RIP" Kabu. The guy just got banned hard by Dio.

Full action-packed episode we got this week. Wasn't the massacre with depressive atmosphere I was expecting but featuring a more "shounen-ish" approach instead. Still quite entertaining stuff and particularly seeing Kaburagi fighting the Gadoll Alpha was pretty cool all in all.

So, due to Kaburagi and co. defeating the still unfinished giant Gadoll, they ended up "unlocking" the rest of the map, uh? Well, things should start getting more interesting from now on so I look forward to seeing how the story will unfold in these upcoming episodes.
Aug 5, 2020 8:14 PM

Jan 2013
What an episode! Kaburagi had to be the one to defeat the Gadol. What a badass! MVP
I do hope that he will comeback..

That ending is clearly what will lead to this "game" end, after defeating that monster and setting the world finally free, they thought he same plan could be used again.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Aug 5, 2020 8:28 PM

Jul 2020
Ok that was a good episode even though I anticipated almost all of what happened lol with Kaburagi using the Limit Breaker and him targeting the foot of the Stargate gadoll to make it unbalanced.

I hope they put some more twist here and there for the story (considering what they did with episode 2,why not?) but yeah really impressed on how studio nut handles the production of this anime.

If that is really the end of Kaburagi this is gonna be really interesting!

I accept random friend requests!
Aug 5, 2020 8:38 PM

Aug 2019
now that was good, fight scenes this episode were spectacular, maybe on par or slightly above the ones in ep 1. So much action to Natsume and Kaburagi fighting the S tier Gadoll, to the unfinished Goliath Gadoll appearing. Then getting fucking boxing gloved by the Deca Dence, man the animation for the Deca Dence punching has to still be one of the coolest yet funniest things i've seen xD
Kaburagi, actually ripping and tearing Gadoll till it's done fucking bravo my guy. Single handily took down an opponent that wasn't even programmed to be defeated actually breaking the system and changing the story line this time around. Looks like the simulation has broken and they are actually now free to roam the earth, and it definitely isn't rid of Gadolls i'll tell you that much. Damn bro i hope he isn't gone for good though, raises the question to, by killing the "human" Kaburagi does that mean the cyborg one dies as well? Or is the human body permanently gone and the cyborg Kaburagi is still alive?
Sorry, the only thing i could think of when Kaburagi went berserk was "Hmm, Doctor turn off my pain inhibitors" before annihilating the Gadoll
Natsume actually got hit with the hardest slap from reality, she really thought that defeating one Gadoll was enough to defeat them all. Her face after the simulation broke down was enough for you to tell that her literal dreams were crushed right in front of her, poor thing :c but as if things couldn't get worse for her, Kaburagi dips leaving the most heart crushing last words "Take care of pipe" .That.i really felt that :(
Aug 5, 2020 9:45 PM

Feb 2015
To be honest this was a super exciting episode, I kinda expected what happened, but I was impressed by how things would resolve. That music was awesome. It’s noble coming from Kaburagi, he helped and saved Natsume’s life. Stargate got defeated and that change in the dome was something unexpected, I didn’t understood if it simply changed the map to put more gadolls, or revealed the limits of the dome, revealing that maybe, the whole world is inhabited by gadolls. We’ll remember you Kaburagi.
Aug 5, 2020 11:00 PM

Dec 2016
I don't really understand their storyline. Is Stargate the boss of this stage? If defeating it means the game will advance to the next stage then why are they so angry about it, isn't advancing to the next stage a good thing?

I feel like Natsume's development in fighting is being rushed. Her getting good in fighting, joining the Power and taking part in this Gadoll nest mission, I feel like it's going too fast...
Aug 6, 2020 12:35 AM
Jan 2020
Subarashii.....
Aug 6, 2020 1:18 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
It's so refreshing to have an anime original story with this great art and solid animation, as well as compelling storyline.
The "true" humans form still irks me a little bit, but I'm slowly getting over it.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Aug 6, 2020 1:35 AM

Jul 2009
Great episode. I hope Kabu's ok...
Aug 6, 2020 2:51 AM

Jun 2019
The big blue hand reminded me of DitF when it came smashing down like that .-.
Aug 6, 2020 2:58 AM

May 2020
Good Episode. Natsume's MC syndrome really stand out in this episode.
┏────────┓
WHY
Is HoneyComeBear so Underrated?

─────────
┗─────────┛
Aug 6, 2020 4:35 AM

Oct 2008
The low rating is one of the biggest travesties I've seen on MAL in quite some time.
Aug 6, 2020 4:59 AM

Jul 2016
GingZ said:
Best episode so far

Getting better each episode.

Such a great concept.
Aug 6, 2020 5:00 AM

Jul 2016
Rickydory123 said:
I don't really understand their storyline. Is Stargate the boss of this stage? If defeating it means the game will advance to the next stage then why are they so angry about it, isn't advancing to the next stage a good thing?

They were not supposed to get to the next stage yet as it had not been built properly.

They only beat the stargate thingy because it was falling apart due to being half complete and Kabu was able to hit a weak point.
Aug 6, 2020 5:12 AM
Jul 2009
Actar said:
The low rating is one of the biggest travesties I've seen on MAL in quite some time.

Damn right it is. Some dumbass got pissed off early on and probably gave it a 1 or whatever.
Aug 6, 2020 5:35 AM
Feb 2011
Rickydory123 said:

I feel like Natsume's development in fighting is being rushed. Her getting good in fighting, joining the Power and taking part in this Gadoll nest mission, I feel like it's going too fast...

From what I can tell, the chibi androids have created their own manufactured game within the game. Beating the boss means the game progresses into the unknown. Before that the game could relatively be controlled and they could seemingly decide the outcome.
Aug 6, 2020 7:27 AM

Oct 2016
Mindy's "rudeness" makes sense now and it's good that she didn't die, and damn that was a whole lot of sakuga this episode. Don't underestimate the power of the deca-dance fist lmao.

Kaburagi releasing his limiter and then proceeding to wreck the storyline and then standing up to DIO is badass. And speaking of DIO his voice actor is on a roll with Roswaal and Hugin this season.

Wonder what more the Tankers will say about this situation, I'm sure they'll find out about the truth eventually.
Aug 6, 2020 8:14 AM

Feb 2014
When the dataminer leaks the new event only to be axed for leaking it eh?
This show is going on a new path with the whole next stage fiasco. Can't wait to see what happens next.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Aug 6, 2020 9:28 AM

Dec 2016
"The world needs bugs" Bru, they just made an epic line rigth there.

Everything is awsome, just hoping Natsume gets actual good character devolpment next, she is too much of a good two shoes until now, even if it is just an "everything dosent matter" phase.

Rickydory123 said:

The story line was supposed to be: They lose that figth for the smart ass monster, then in the next event they beat him and the big ass one to get the reveal. Basically they did 2 events at the same time.
Bob-o-DominadorAug 6, 2020 9:32 AM
heh.
Aug 6, 2020 1:38 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Finished watching after so much delayed on my low-life....

Apparently, a new stage of the world already been declared by defeating that ugly and stinky Colosal Gadoll. Damn, idk about anyone. But i was absolutely enjoyed the battle sequences of these. The animation, for me, was pretty smooth, and nicely gave a great swing when Natsume and Kabu-san alternately attacked that foggy Gadoll in the first part. The powerred up event for Natsume was understandable. She was a bug. So, her status of power kinda ignored on this little episode. The plot devices were catch in a pretty nice way too, i don't give a shit with the clicheness. Cause i know on his deep heart, Kabu-san couldn't let her little girl, died miserably when the series itself still half way until its finished. So, obviously he unleashed his perfect power of boost called limiter and destroyed that foggy Gadoll together with its gigantic stinky parent. Simple af.

Holy shit. This was indeed a satisfying episode, full of nice battle action, sweet art and smooth animation. The storyline itself completely done in a great direction, with the huge revelations of the world-building on Deca-Dence before, i certainly can enjoyed every part of its story afterwards. Like these one, the story telling itself kept simple and really an easy going to be following up.

The whole company problems that controlled the worlds still mysterious with their action. And the cliffhanger of Kabu-san condition in the end make me curious so much as the result. Hell, i may call this episode the best so far depending some others series still on-hold on my list. Who cares shit. I absolutely enjoyed this little episode. No doubt.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Aug 6, 2020 3:16 PM

Oct 2019
ProofByColor said:
So basically Kabu used that hack to get god powers and beat the boss that the devs intended to be unbeatable. So then they freaked out a released a big ass monster that still had a found rounds of development and bug testing to do lul, but Kabu and that one commander guy are OP enough to stop even that. Then the devs are like alright time for the next expansion and the world changes from a snowy land to some big forest. This concept gives such interesting perspective.

The devs did not release the "big ass monster" (Stargate). This had been pogrammed to be released automatically right after the "fog monster" was beaten (which was intended to be beaten by S-rank heroes like Kabu and his old mates in a "Reunion of the old heroes" fashion). Apparently when the S-rankers beat the fog monster then they would have teamed up to beat Stargate, and Deca-dence's mighty punch would provide the lethal blow. By that time Stargate's development would have been ready (and Deca-dence would have had a full tank) so there would have been no issues.

The same applies to the change of scenery after Stargate was destroyed. This was also triggered automatically. The devs definitely did not do this (I mean manually; it had just been pre-programmed by them) because the Tanker warriors were not meant to see it. This scenery change was for Gear-eyes only, so my guess is Hugin is going to reboot the memories of all the (dumbfounded) Tanker witnesses in the next episode - or at least erase the relevant parts. Or, more likely, every Tanker is now scheduled for a full memory reboot now that this stage of the game is over.

In other words, despite how technologically advanced the chibi robots and the "System" are they are utterly non flexible. The gameplay of their gaming system is designed with zero redundancies and no fail-safes, as if everything will always function flawlessly and 100% predictably, with no surprises and no unexpected outcomes. Ever. It also has no manual overrides; real-time commands cannot override the game's pre-programming, which makes no sense for a game or any program. This is the direct opposite of all current online multiplayer games, where depending on the actions of the gamers they might end up with 4 to 8 different game paths and even different endings.

Perhaps the crucial difference (and a point the creators might want to make) is that our games were designed by humans, while the Deca-dence "game" was designed by robots (either physical or virtual, that remains to be seen) who do not understand humans. While Natsume herself has little direct impact on Deca-dence and the game (from an actionable point of view) she -more specifically her humanity- is a huge influence on Kaburagi who is a major player, one who can (hopefully) make a difference action wise. During the intro for a split second Kaburagi as bot is seen fighting Hugin, so it's clearly not over between them..
Aug 6, 2020 3:20 PM

Dec 2016
How I love this anime:

A swarm of Gadolls appears:

• Players are enjoying new entertainment
  • People are stunned with shock and despair.

In addition, we now know a little more, so Corporation has full control over Gadolls and creates them, and "robots" in human bodies are controling the Fist (not high-ranking people).
And with the "death" of Chef/Kabuto we will find out what the system does with (probably) robot brains.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.106/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.186/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.104/? - weekly) | Machi and Oboro (Ch.13/? - biweekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.76/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Aug 6, 2020 3:50 PM

Apr 2016
I like this series less and less every episode unfortunately.
Aug 6, 2020 6:43 PM

Jan 2011
show continues to be good, that Gadoll was busted with how smart it was though i noticed it was far less lethal than you'd expected sure it wiped all the gears but it was mainly just aiming for the tanks for the humans and most of them were just groaning in pain and not outright dead from it's attacks

sucks about kabu turns out it was him that ended up dying? he changed the plot too much and made them move on to stage 2 that nobody is ready for.
Aug 6, 2020 7:10 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Finished watching after so much delayed on my low-life....

Apparently, a new stage of the world already been declared by defeating that ugly and stinky Colosal Gadoll. Damn, idk about anyone. But i was absolutely enjoyed the battle sequences of these. The animation, for me, was pretty smooth, and nicely gave a great swing when Natsume and Kabu-san alternately attacked that foggy Gadoll in the first part. The powerred up event for Natsume was understandable. She was a bug. So, her status of power kinda ignored on this little episode. The plot devices were catch in a pretty nice way too, i don't give a shit with the clicheness. Cause i know on his deep heart, Kabu-san couldn't let her little girl, died miserably when the series itself still half way until its finished. So, obviously he unleashed his perfect power of boost called limiter and destroyed that foggy Gadoll together with its gigantic stinky parent. Simple af.

Holy shit. This was indeed a satisfying episode, full of nice battle action, sweet art and smooth animation. The storyline itself completely done in a great direction, with the huge revelations of the world-building on Deca-Dence before, i certainly can enjoyed every part of its story afterwards. Like these one, the story telling itself kept simple and really an easy going to be following up.

The whole company problems that controlled the worlds still mysterious with their action. And the cliffhanger of Kabu-san condition in the end make me curious so much as the result. Hell, i may call this episode the best so far depending some others series still on-hold on my list. Who cares shit. I absolutely enjoyed this little episode. No doubt.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Aug 6, 2020 7:29 PM

Mar 2019
What happens now....?

5/5....

Cant say this is getting better each episode... but it gets more intriguing each episode.... and interesting.
Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
Aug 6, 2020 7:41 PM
Dec 2018
Holy shit this show is so good, it might make it's way into my all-time faves at this rate. Anyone know of any ways to support the creators besides bluray which I will almost certainly get at this point?
Aug 6, 2020 8:17 PM
Sep 2018
VanishingKira said:
In a way this ep felt reminiscent of TTGL after they defeat

idk if I'm the only one that thought so.

agreed. this whole show just reminded me of TTGL especially since i literally just finished watching, with all the twists and craziness. Maybe the 'physical world', the humans living in is actually the virtual world and the 'ad' about humans destroying the earth and everything is basically like "you are the descendant of the dragon kin, but the dragon world needs your help" kind of thing. i still feel a bit salty that this is only one cour (so much that i unintentionally voted this episode as 3/5). i realized the amount of potential and world building is so much to be explored in just one season. i hope the pacing dont get any faster since we already at 5/12 episodes.
Aug 6, 2020 10:53 PM
Mar 2020
dang, I felt this show would be entertaining but I havent seen such a hype episode in a while. dont even know what it was but damm, this was pretty good.
Aug 7, 2020 12:01 AM
Jul 2009
VanishingKira said:
In a way this ep felt reminiscent of TTGL after they defeat

idk if I'm the only one that thought so.

You're not alone. The anime itself reminds me of TTGL. The art style especially for Hugin, when Kabu goes super saiyan, and during the op; the color palette. Also the premise of a post apocalyptic world and humans in a moving fortress not knowing the real happenings of the world. Now Kabu dies as well protecting his protege. Like you, it may just be me though.
Aug 7, 2020 12:35 AM
Dec 2019
MVP of the episode goes to Kabu!
the way he took down the mist Gadoll, and helped defeat the big one too.
Shame he's gone now, i wonder what the next few episodes will bring for Natsume?
Aug 7, 2020 12:40 AM

Jul 2009
cbutton96 said:
Shame he's gone now

well, we only know what happened to his avatar, not his "true" cyborg form. so maybe he's fine.
Aug 7, 2020 12:57 AM
Dec 2019
ame-furi said:
cbutton96 said:
Shame he's gone now

well, we only know what happened to his avatar, not his "true" cyborg form. so maybe he's fine.

That is whats has me confused with this whole series, is it like "if your avatar dies, so does the the cyborg?" or do you start a new one?

but earlier in the series we did see cyborgs die by having their core's removed, is that the same same that has happened to Kabu with the beam he was hit by?
Aug 7, 2020 1:08 AM

Jul 2009
cbutton96 said:
ame-furi said:

That is whats has me confused with this whole series, is it like "if your avatar dies, so does the the cyborg?" or do you start a new one?

but earlier in the series we did see cyborgs die by having their core's removed, is that the same same that has happened to Kabu with the beam he was hit by?

when your avatar dies, you have to create a new one, yes.
what happened with Mikey (I'm guessing you're talking about him) was different, because he didn't die in the game, it was his cyborg form that was scrapped, so he's really dead. we don't know what happened with cyborg Kabu, maybe he'll be scrapped as well, or maybe not.
Aug 7, 2020 7:28 AM

Jun 2013
This was the best episode so far.

I think Kaburagi is still alive, it's that fake body he's using which is "dead" I'm assuming.

I wonder what they meant about him changing the storyline.
臭い-
Aug 7, 2020 9:56 AM

Jan 2020
Ive gotten my brother hooked on this show too and honestly, we havent been this invested in a show together since when Food Wars! started airing.

Seeing Kaburagi finally use the limiter release thingy was pretty cool. Warmed my heart to see how much he cares about Natsume.

Also with Kaburagi's avatar being killed, my brother and I came up with a pretty good theory of what the future events will be. I guess we'll see how it plays out but if our theory is correct, oh boy will the show get crazier.

Literally cannot WAIT for the next episode.

Bandori is love <3 Bandori is life <3
Aug 7, 2020 3:54 PM
Apr 2016
i don tlike the story so far but man this episode was epic ! clearly in my top 3 fight scenes, the first half was so damn well animated
Aug 7, 2020 8:52 PM
Mar 2015
The world needs bugs
Aug 7, 2020 8:59 PM

Oct 2008
Impressive episode!
but story-line!? i mean what!? Kaburagi is just repeating events and he could change it but for a price of a very big harsh consequences!?!?
5/5.

Aug 8, 2020 3:27 AM
Apr 2020
Natsume's stubbornness caused someone to be gravely injured. If she listened to Kaburagi, that will not happen. Welp, as expected, Kaburagi saved Natsume's ass. Kaburagi vs that Alpha Gadoll is so awesome, that's some great moves from Kaburagi. He even helped to defeat the Gadoll stargate. But, unfortunately, because of that, Kaburagi was tagged as bug and was eliminated by that crow and that Anton Ego-looking guy tandem. Admin must be really mad at Kaburagi's actions. Welp, time to manufacture more Gadolls. He ain't dead, right? I guess, Kaburagi's chip will malfunction and he will continue living as a bug.

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Deca-Dence Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2020

242 by AgentDuck »»
Sep 6, 3:58 AM

Poll: » Deca-Dence Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2020

127 by StateofOhayo »»
Jul 13, 10:28 PM

Poll: » Deca-Dence Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 19, 2020

138 by StateofOhayo »»
Jul 13, 9:07 PM

Poll: » Deca-Dence Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Jul 29, 2020

140 by StateofOhayo »»
Jul 13, 7:41 PM

Poll: » Deca-Dence Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Jul 22, 2020

141 by StateofOhayo »»
Jul 13, 7:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.