Forum Settings
Forums

MAPPA Produces Final 'Shingeki no Kyojin' Anime Season, Compilation Film Announced

New
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
May 29, 2020 1:31 PM
Aug 2016
>Kakegurui's Director
>Abandoned Sacred Beasts's Chief Director

God have mercy on our poor souls.

Also it's interesting how this anime keeps attracting ex-Madhouse directors and storyboard artists lol
May 29, 2020 3:54 PM

Aug 2008
Wow. Good Trailer. I think this is the first time since season 1 they showed Annie in that crystal. The whole time she was in there while some crazy shit has happened.
May 29, 2020 4:43 PM

May 2018
i am so WORRIED about this please lord please make this good please it cant flop now LORD i pRAYY
May 29, 2020 5:06 PM

Jul 2019
Super eager to watch the end of one of my favorite anime.

Critics go away, nobody can take you.
Apaixonado por jogos e animes.
May 29, 2020 6:57 PM

Dec 2009
Cool but I won't bother with it. I'll binge-watch from rewatching season 1 and watch season 2 onwards which I've never done yet and complete it with the finale season.
May 29, 2020 7:38 PM

Oct 2017
The new character design for most of the characters are horrible.
May 29, 2020 7:40 PM

Oct 2013
MegamiRem said:

I'm not sure if you are saying its because of the new studio or..... Because there is a reason why the character design look so different from the previous season and its not because of change of studio, it would probably look similar to what you see now if wit studio was still making it as well.
May 29, 2020 8:40 PM
Mar 2018
MegamiRem said:

This style is even better because it represents the manga very well, those are their actual faces lol, wit studio lied to you!!
May 29, 2020 8:57 PM
Jul 2018
braquiador said:
TheFirmSword said:
Well by the trailer I assume they somehow will fuck the forest scene

How? The only thing that looked off there was Levi’s face, the other few seconds we saw were pretty well made.

Lol cgi Titans.......!!
But hopefully it will be fixed
May 29, 2020 9:24 PM

Sep 2015
I wonder why Wit Studio let go of this series. That's like Toei letting go One Piece. Either way I hope this doesn't become a trainwreck. I was able to laugh it off for One Punch Man but I don't think I can do that with Attack on Titan.
May 29, 2020 11:17 PM

Sep 2013
Very interesting. Let's see how they're gonna do this.
May 30, 2020 12:13 AM
Dec 2019
I hope Linked Horizon comeback
May 30, 2020 1:09 AM

Jul 2013
Attack on Titan = Wit Studio
Attack on Titan means Wit Studio

I'm glad that wit studio continued animating the series to the Point till where the story was Interesting. All the juicy, Mind-blowing scenes and the story upto the suspence part, have all been animated by the Wit studio. Now there is nothing left but a boring conclusion with the introduction of some garbage characters that'll ruin your mood.

THIS WON'T BE THE ATTACK ON TITAN FANS KNEW.. NEITHER BY STORY NOR BY ANIMATION.. U may watch this thinking of it as an alternate version of AOT.
May 30, 2020 1:12 AM

Oct 2013
Sandymikoto said:
Attack on Titan = Wit Studio
Attack on Titan means Wit Studio

I'm glad that wit studio continued animating the series to the Point till where the story was Interesting. All the juicy, Mind-blowing scenes and the story upto the suspence part, have all been animated by the Wit studio. Now there is nothing left but a boring conclusion with the introduction of some garbage characters that'll ruin your mood.

THIS WON'T BE THE ATTACK ON TITAN FANS KNEW.. NEITHER BY STORY NOR BY ANIMATION.. U may watch this thinking of it as an alternate version of AOT.

You forgot to remove attack on titan manga from your favorite list, just letting you know just in case you had forgot.
May 30, 2020 1:32 AM
Mar 2019
MAPPA as the animation studio? Boy oh boy we're so fucked
May 30, 2020 4:13 AM

Nov 2011
What happened to WiT?

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
May 30, 2020 5:01 AM
Jan 2018
PotatoWedge said:
MAPPA isn’t a bad studio but it worries me that this season is gonna dip in quality due to mappa working on so many projects at once. FFS why couldn’t we have just had Wit again

overworked staff and bad scheduling is probably why they was just hardly able to do Part 2 in 7 months . then there was the rumours going about during the production and the things said about George Wada

my guess is WIT didn't want to do it unless they had more time to do it but the committee refused hence new studio,
Mattinator95May 30, 2020 5:22 AM
May 30, 2020 5:20 AM

Jun 2019
Mikasa looks like a dude and Eren like a girl. Sounds good.

Please manga readers, I do not care the slightest about the original material and Isayama's disgusting art style. It is an adaptation, and if they can improve the art, I see no issue there. If all characters looked like shit in season 1 as they do in the first volumes of the manga, the show would not have been as popular as it was.
May 30, 2020 8:23 AM

Aug 2017
gleamblossom said:
I have no idea how they'll squeeze three whole seasons worth of content into a single film.
Watching the PV, I now have high hopes for the next season and the character designs look good. Sasha looked amazing.
Comparatively, to the manga, the character designs are on point
May 30, 2020 8:30 AM

Aug 2017
Meusnier said:

Please manga readers, I do not care the slightest about the original material and Isayama's disgusting art style. It is an adaptation, and if they can improve the art, I see no issue there. If all characters looked like shit in season 1 as they do in the first volumes of the manga, the show would not have been as popular as it was.
That's exactly how they look in the manga. So, what are they supposed to do? Bring you to their studio, and animate accordingly to your likings? The characters are MEANT to look like that in this new arc; that's how the writer of the series intended for the characters to look. It shouldn't be that hard to fathom
May 30, 2020 8:38 AM

Aug 2017
Zee530 said:
What happened to WiT?
keragamming said:
MegamiRem said:

I'm not sure if you are saying its because of the new studio or..... Because there is a reason why the character design look so different from the previous season and its not because of change of studio, it would probably look similar to what you see now if wit studio was still making it as well.
I wish the people complaining about character designs could understand that the change is soo significant because the characters grew up and look different as a result, not because of a goddamn studio change
EngravedinDeathMay 30, 2020 9:07 AM
May 30, 2020 8:46 AM

Aug 2017
Ramy_Stereo said:
the only mappa shows I've seen were dororo and inuyashiki
if I go by these 2, at least animation-wise, this is a problem
wit dropped the animation quality of aot ever since the start of S3. I myself, don't like MAPPA as a studio, as many of their works to me have had flaws in animations. But by the looks of this pv, I believe it's quite alright. The only thing that felt kinda off to me was Levi's face, and that's about it. As wit themselves started cutting corners ever since s3, this change in studio isn't something to be sad about
May 30, 2020 8:48 AM

Aug 2017
JR9253 said:
It looks...so different. I feel like the character designs missed the mark a little? I dunno it's hard to say, it just looks so different so it might take a day or so for it to sink in a little. It's just not WIT...and I guess that's okay, though I definitely would've preferred it to be, as I'm sure everyone else does.

Though that trailer was amazingly edited together - I just hope that they pull through.
wit started cutting corners on aot ever since s3. So, MAPPA (a mediocre studio), isn't that bad of a change
EngravedinDeathMay 30, 2020 8:51 AM
May 30, 2020 8:52 AM

Aug 2017
Xaeveax said:
I love MAPPA, but I was originally concerned that some of the Wit Studio flair might be missing. After watching the trailer, my worries were blown away. There are some differences but it still looks like what we expect out of the show. Very excited.

Do we know if this is going to be 12 or 24 episodes?
should be well over 24 if it wants to complete the series
May 30, 2020 9:04 AM

Mar 2018
People, you should rewatch the pv over and over (like me) to let it grow on you. I'm sure some of your worries will be alleviated. When I first saw the PV, my heart sunk. But after repeated viewings of it I've now came to terms with it and have embraced the change.
May 30, 2020 9:05 AM
穂乃果は神

Oct 2015
I'm just curious, is there actual evidence that we should be worried because MAPPA has multiple productions at once? Anime studios typically produce multiple anime at once, as far as I know MAPPA is not a small studio and has more staff than even Madhouse. I'm just seriously curious as to why one would be worried when anime studios are perfectly capable of producing many anime in one year with very little being poor in quality, such as Toei and Sunrise, MAINLY because studios have different teams producing separate anime.
I'm not completely positive in how these studios function, but I am MOSTLY sure that all 170 staff members are not working on every show simultaneously. Also, it is not quite unfair to judge them by one or two poor works when they have great ones as well? I haven't seen much by MAPPA, I'm just wondering.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 30, 2020 9:46 AM

Jun 2019
EngravedinDeath said:
Meusnier said:

That's exactly how they look in the manga. So, what are they supposed to do? Bring you to their studio, and animate accordingly to your likings? The characters are MEANT to look like that in this new arc; that's how the writer of the series intended for the characters to look. It shouldn't be that hard to fathom

It is not to my likings, Wit did not need me in the first seasons to adapt, that is, change the art from the manga (for the best of worst, but it is a matter of opinion; I personally think that the anime looks much better, but my point is not here). Now, it is clear that there will be a big discrepancy between the art of the firsts and last season, not just a change of haircut, but rather something that resembles facial surgery.

Who is the guy on the right? What happened to his face and eyes?
May 30, 2020 10:04 AM

Aug 2017
Meusnier said:
EngravedinDeath said:

It is not to my likings, Wit did not need me in the first seasons to adapt, that is, change the art from the manga (for the best of worst, but it is a matter of opinion; I personally think that the anime looks much better, but my point is not here). Now, it is clear that there will be a big discrepancy between the art of the firsts and last season, not just a change of haircut, but rather something that resembles facial surgery.

That's a recap movie for god's sake. And I believe they've tried to resemble the facial structure from the recent seasons, that's probably why they don't look similar to S1 Eren. Go look at Eren's face in S3 a few more times. It looks quite different from what it was in S1. I make this assumption in the basis of the jawline—it protrudes outwards, like the S3 Eren, so I say they've tried to take the facial structure from the s3 one. Also, it does look a bit different from the S3 one as well, but not as drastically as the one you've shown here
May 30, 2020 10:28 AM

Oct 2013
Meusnier said:
EngravedinDeath said:

That looks like wit studio art style that's from the recap? If it is then yes it's from wit looks similar to some official art of Eren that I saw from wit a few times, not sure why they sometimes draw him like that..

It looks kinda similar to the season 3 Blu Ray cover too.
May 30, 2020 10:43 AM

Jun 2019
keragamming said:
Meusnier said:

That looks like wit studio art style that's from the recap? If it is then yes it's from wit looks similar to some official art of Eren that I saw from wit a few times, not sure why they sometimes draw him like that..

It looks kinda similar to the season 3 Blu Ray cover too.

Ah I see, sorry for the confusion, I thought that it was from Mappa since I took the image on the right from the news release. But then doesn't it seem even more surprising?
May 30, 2020 12:53 PM
Sep 2016
I hope it won't end like One Punch Man. From what I've seen in the trailer, they've introduced some new amazing animation techniques like cgi rotation and more shiny character design (at least for me if you disagree). Hope it isn't just the trailer but the whole thing is good. The story is another thing to think about (I mean the story is the responsibility of the original work).
May 30, 2020 2:26 PM

Oct 2013
Finally some news! Too bad that WIT won't be doing the last season of this anime. What they did with the previous seasons was spectacular and turned "Attack on Titan" anime adaptation into something iconic that might be called as a living legend because of all fans of the anime it got throughout the years since its first season was released.

My knowledge about MAPPA is not big, but some time ago, weeks before learning that they will be responsible for SnK's final season, I read something on the Internet about various Japanese studios working in animation industry and this studio was mentioned among good ones, so I'm rather positive.

Teaser looked cool, however I'm worried about some scenes of action with sloppy animation, while in the previous seasons similar types of scenes (I mean with similar amount of action, like a titan attacking something) looked way more smooth.

Good that there will be a recap, but I think that recapping ALL previous episodes, even if it will be in one movie, is not a good idea. Too much stuff happened and I'm afraid this movie might be rushed as hell, limited only to the most important elements of the plot.
May 30, 2020 5:49 PM

Aug 2018
Honestly my hype has died down quickly after seeing the general art style.

Colours? Contrast? Vibrancy? All that made AoT look like AoT? Gone.

Instead we got a generic looking (and sounding) trailer with lots of bling bling (oh my god the chromatic abberration and blurring, the filteeeers), washed out colours and vastly different character designs.

I don't care what the manga fanbois say, Isayama's style is good but not *that* good that it could not be improved. WIT took what they had from the og manga (which looked quite awful) and created a unique looking anime where a quick glance will tell you "Yup, that is WIT's Attack on Titan".

With this trailer, my hope of having any consistency in the character design is gone. Mikasa's scarf? Black instead of red because "ThE mAnGa SAiD sO".
Eren's eyes? Sometimes green, sometimes grey, no consistency.
Sasha? Looks like a completely different character. Her nose, her eyes, her facial structure are all different. Aging has nothing to do with that, she looks like she's had plastic surgery.

We can discuss until the end of time whether WIT's style looks better or MAPPA's but what is undeniable is that this is such a jarring shift in tone, colour, artstyle and character design that it feels more like a slap in the face á la "Step aside WIT, we're gonna show you how it's done" instead of passing the torch and honouring what WIT has achieved in the past 6 years.

I can only hope that they find a middleground because currently it's all "manga 1:1 adaption" (even the shot composition is the same and whether that always translates well from paper onto a movie is a different debate entirely) that only barely resembles what has come before. It plays in the same world and that is about it.

Get the fucking filters out, give the characters more distinct outlines to make them feel more vibrant and expressive, crank the saturation back up and maybe this is salvageable.

I don't even care about the animation because the PV is probably not a good indicator for that anyway but the artstyle to me is just....wrong. So, so wrong.

Goddamnit AoT production committee, could you not have waited for WIT to produce their shit and then give them (and production IG) the time and resources to give this series the conclusion is truly deserved? I hate this world.
May 30, 2020 8:06 PM
Apr 2016
Even the studio changes, the PV is no. 18 #trending in my country.

HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!
May 30, 2020 8:40 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
People are overreacting way too much for a 2 min trailer.

Wit also had crappy moments like pretty jarring CG and derpy faces if you screenshot exactly like people do with this trailer to prove how awful it is.
DatRandomDudeMay 30, 2020 8:46 PM
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

May 30, 2020 9:22 PM
Jun 2016
BRUH, Studio MAPPA?! The same studio behind Zankyou no Terror, Kids on the Slope, Yuri on Ice, and Banana Fish?!? Wow this season is gonna be quality, much hype!! I'm actually gonna need to catch up on AoT lol
May 30, 2020 10:36 PM
Aug 2018
Ahhh I'm excited. If it doesn't come out this year I'm totally fine if it was next year due to current pandemic
May 30, 2020 11:36 PM

Sep 2009
...the animation is not that bad...
May 31, 2020 12:43 AM
Jul 2018
Xaeveax said:
I love MAPPA, but I was originally concerned that some of the Wit Studio flair might be missing. After watching the trailer, my worries were blown away. There are some differences but it still looks like what we expect out of the show. Very excited.

Do we know if this is going to be 12 or 24 episodes?

it will come in 2 parts like season 3
plus it looks nowhere like we except
the character designs have degraded to the level of garbage
May 31, 2020 2:20 AM
Mar 2018
I really don't think a lot of you are in any position to talk about this subject concerning studio changes. There is ton of information that 90% of you have no idea about. You guys talking about staff, production committees and just a bunch of things that you clearly don't really know how it works and just came in here after you saw some tweets here and there and think you know it all.
The main reason for the studio change is that ever since they started the first season of AOT, WIT had huge problems with production , they were understaffed and overworked to the bones, they were literally begging for people to work on the show and fortunately they got people on board and season 1 looked great overall but after it finished production which was still hell for the employees , a lot of them when were asked to come for season 2 refused because of how horrible the work conditions were at WIT. From season 2 on wards the production was even worse and you can clearly see it, you only have good animated scenes in the main fights, the colossal titan is CGI which I don't have that big of a problem with CGI but that model was really bad, Season 3 was even worse, even the fight between Eren and Reiner didn't look that good. There were a lot of news about the president of WIT in Japan last year that he's overworking the staff so much that people started leaving.
So if you would have read the translation from the interview that WIT and MAPPA gave together 2 days ago, you would know all of this. After reading the whole interview you can tell that WIT cared a lot about AOT. They knew they couldn't offer the fans a good final season so instead as the director Araki said in the interview, they searched for the best staff possible that can take over and knew it was gonna make the fans happy with the adaptation. They also mentioned in the interview that Wit and MAPPA have meetings every now and then to see how the direction and production of the show is going . I can go in even much more detail with the production problems they had like some episodes with 4-5 different directors which is terrible, imagine having 5 different people directing one single episode each of them with different ideas or 10 different key animators on a single episode but anyway I would be here for hours if I really go into it.
In conclusion if AOT stayed with Wit they wouldn't have been able to give you a good final season, most likely the art and animation would have suffered even more than Season 3 but because they care a lot about the franchise and the fans they did their best to find the best possible people to take the helm and they still check with MAPPA to see how they are doing. They could have just not cared about it and let it on the hands of the production committee but it did not happen. Wit is still a small studio with not that many employees compared to MAPPA that have multiple studios around Japan.
Some of you are also talking about MAPPA doing to many popular and anticipated shows. God of Highschool already finished production which is very rare nowadays to have it finished before it even starts airing and Jujutsu Kaisen with AOT have 2 completely different teams working on them, there is not 1 person that works on both shows. There is also some talent from Wit working at MAPPA for this final season not just the meetings.
ElGoblinoMay 31, 2020 12:27 PM
May 31, 2020 3:13 AM
Jan 2018
ElGoblino said:
I really don't think a lot of you are in any position to talk about this subject concerning studio changes. There is ton of information that 90% of you have no idea about. You guys talking about staff, production committees and just a bunch of things that you clearly don't really know how it works and just came in here after you saw some tweets here and there and think you know it all.
The main reason for the studio change is that ever since they started the first season of AOT, WIT had huge problems with production , they were understaffed and overworked to the bones, they were literally begging for people to work on the show and fortunately they got people on board and season 1 looked great overall but after it finished production which was still hell for the employees , a lot of them when were asked to come for season 2 refused because of how horrible the work conditions were at WIT. From season 2 on wards the production was even worse and you can clearly see it, you only have good animated scenes in the main fights, the colossal titan is CGI which I don't have that big of a problem with CGI but that model was really bad, Season 3 was even worse, even the fight between Eren and Reiner didn't look that good. There were a lot of news about the president of WIT in Japan last year that he's overworking the staff so much that people started leaving.
So if you would have read the translation from the interview that WIT and MAPPA gave together 2 days ago, you would know all of this. After reading the whole interview you can tell that WIT cared a lot about AOT. They knew they couldn't offer the fans a good final season so instead as the director Arai said in the interview, they searched for the best staff possible that can take over and knew it was gonna make the fans happy with the adaptation. They also mentioned in the interview that Wit and MAPPA have meetings every now and then to see how the direction and production of the show is going . I can go in even much more detail with the production problems they had like some episodes with 4-5 different directors which is terrible, imagine having 5 different people directing one single episode each of them with different ideas or 10 different key animators on a single episode but anyway I would be here for hours if I really go into it.
In conclusion if AOT stayed with Wit they wouldn't have been able to give you a good final season, most likely the art and animation would have suffered even more than Season 3 but because they care a lot about the franchise and the fans they did their best to find the best possible people to take the helm and they still check with MAPPA to see how they are doing. They could have just not cared about it and let it on the hands of the production committee but it did not happen. Wit is still a small studio with not that many employees compared to MAPPA that have multiple studios around Japan.
Some of you are also talking about MAPPA doing to many popular and anticipated shows. God of Highschool already finished production which is very rare nowadays to have it finished before it even starts airing and Jujutsu Kaisen with AOT have 2 completely different teams working on them, there is not 1 person that works on both shows. There is also some talent from Wit working at MAPPA for this final season not just the meetings.

i read what was going on at the time before Season 3 part 2 air'd im surprised it looked better then should be considering the situation , didn't one of the animators have do a whole scene by himself which i think was the Colossal titan they really tried to make it hand drawn as i recall the leg was 2D but the body was CG
May 31, 2020 3:33 AM
Mar 2018
Mattinator95 said:
ElGoblino said:
So if you would have read the translation from the interview that WIT and MAPPA gave together 2 days ago, you would know all of this. After reading the whole interview you can tell that WIT cared a lot about AOT. They knew they couldn't offer the fans a good final season so instead as the director Arai said in the interview, they searched for the best staff possible that can take over and knew it was gonna make the fans happy with the adaptation. They also mentioned in the interview that Wit and MAPPA have meetings every now and then to see how the direction and production of the show is going . I can go in even much more detail with the production problems they had like some episodes with 4-5 different directors which is terrible, imagine having 5 different people directing one single episode each of them with different ideas or 10 different key animators on a single episode but anyway I would be here for hours if I really go into it.

i read what was going on at the time before Season 3 part 2 air'd im surprised it looked better then should be considering the situation , didn't one of the animators have do a whole scene by himself which i think was the Colossal titan they really tried to make it hand drawn as i recall the leg was 2D but the body was CG

Yeah you are right. As I said the staff was overworked a lot. I am glad they finally gave up on AOT they should have quite sometime ago.
May 31, 2020 3:42 AM
Jan 2018
ElGoblino said:
Mattinator95 said:

Yeah you are right. As I said the staff was overworked a lot. I am glad they finally gave up on AOT they should have quite sometime ago.

Wada was the main cause isn't he when you refer to the President , i recall there was something about him bragging about the staff being overworked and living of energy bars,

i have no clue who thought it was a good idea to do a anime season in 7 months while they are also working on Another Anime especially if the staff was small to begin with to the point they had to ask for help

well will soon see if WIT has any major changes to their productions now they shouldn't be so pressured , as The Great Pretender is Anime Original shouldn't they have a better production and schedule.
Mattinator95May 31, 2020 3:49 AM
May 31, 2020 3:59 AM
Jan 2018
anyway just noticed this now , No clue why they changed Miskasa scarf Colour back to black it has been red in the anime since season 1 it should stay red , if it doesn't fit the scene then they should have changed it so that she doesn't wear one or wear a different one
May 31, 2020 4:10 AM
Mar 2018
Mattinator95 said:
ElGoblino said:

Wada was the main cause isn't he when you refer to the President , i recall there was something about him bragging about the staff being overworked and living of energy bars,

i have no clue who thought it was a good idea to do a anime season in 7 months while they are also working on Another Anime especially if the staff was small to begin with to the point they had to ask for help

well will soon see if WIT has any major changes to their productions now they shouldn't be so pressured , as The Great Pretender is Anime Original shouldn't they have a better production and schedule.

Yeah, Wada was the main problem. That's why people were so mad at the Crunchyroll Awards when he won because these news already came out about him before the awards.
Yes, Great Pretender has a good schedule from what I know from my sources. Originals do have better schedules most of the time, Kabaneri from Wit is a perfect example of that, looks way better than all of AOT throughout the whole show and movie.
May 31, 2020 4:13 AM
Jan 2018
ElGoblino said:
Mattinator95 said:

Yeah, Wada was the main problem. That's why people were so mad at the Crunchyroll Awards when he won because these news already came out about him before the awards.
Yes, Great Pretender has a good schedule from what I know from my sources. Originals do have better schedules most of the time, Kabaneri from Wit is a perfect example of that, looks way better than all of AOT throughout the whole show and movie.

Great Pretender also has a better OP song ;)
May 31, 2020 4:33 AM
Mar 2018
Mattinator95 said:
ElGoblino said:

I mean no doubt about that. As much as I love AOT openings we are talking about the legend Freddie Mercury here. Love the OP!
May 31, 2020 4:36 AM
Jan 2018
ElGoblino said:
Mattinator95 said:

I mean no doubt about that. As much as I love AOT openings we are talking about the legend Freddie Mercury here. Love the OP!

Yep. Totally Agree i have been playing the song a lot ever since
May 31, 2020 5:59 AM
Jan 2018
1-3 art style comparison

Mattinator95May 31, 2020 6:35 AM
May 31, 2020 8:51 AM
Mar 2018
angelk99 said:
ElGoblino said:

What is that interview that you are talking about? Where can I find it? (I'm truly desperate for info)

I would really like to share with you but I just came across it on twitter when I was looking through the #attackontitan . Someone made a thread on there translating the whole interview haven't saved it unfortunately.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

» Manga 'Magic Knight Rayearth' Gets New Anime Project

DatRandomDude - 7 hours ago

21 by wildhood »»
33 seconds ago

» 'Special Kid Factory' Unveils Additional Staff

Hyperion_PS - 7 hours ago

7 by Memore »»
4 minutes ago

» Original TV Anime 'Classic★Stars' Announced for 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

4 by Memore »»
6 minutes ago

» 'Versailles no Bara' Anime Movie Reveals Main Cast, Staff, Second Teaser Trailer, Spring 2025 Premiere

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

22 by Memore »»
18 minutes ago

» Light Novel Series 'Seishun Buta Yarou' Concludes with 15th Volume

Hyperion_PS - Apr 5

12 by KiliianSleipnir »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.