Forum Settings
Forums

'Special Kid Factory' Unveils Additional Staff

New
Jul 1, 10:15 PM
News Team
Aug 2019
The official X (formerly Twitter) of the Special Kid Factory original anime unveiled additional staff members and a new visual (pictured) on Tuesday.

Staff
Character Design: Norie Igawa (The iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls: U149)
In-between Animation Director: Yihui Zhang (Sabikui Bisco)
Color Design: Emiko Okada (Garouden: The Way of the Lone Wolf)
Art Director: Ryuusuke Shiino (Nihon Animator Mihonichi)
3DCGI Director: Kunihiko Mita (Thermae Romae Novae)
Composite Director: Tasuku Takagi
Editing: Yoshiaki Kimura (Horimiya)
Assistant Producer: Mika Takahata (Sabikui Bisco animation producer)

Atsushi Ikariya (Sabikui Bisco) is directing the anime at NAZ. Outarou Maijou (Id:Invaded) is in charge of the script.

Special Kid Factory is an original sci-fi mystery anime commemorating the 10th anniversary of studio NAZ, featuring original character designs by Yuuki Kodama (Id:Invaded).

Source: Official X (Twitter)
Hyperion_PSJul 2, 8:51 AM
Jul 2, 1:36 AM

Nov 2008
That title is hilarious considering the meaning of the words 'special kid' in English language.
AnimeThemes.moe <- the largest collection of anime Openings & Endings on the Web
AnimeMusicQuiz.com <- guess an anime from your list by it's Opening/Ending music browser game
Jul 2, 2:09 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to Genoard
That title is hilarious considering the meaning of the words 'special kid' in English language.
@Genoard Is it like snowflake, a neutral word that became offensive due to a shift in the context of use?
Jul 2, 2:35 AM

Nov 2008
RobertBobert said:
@Genoard Is it like snowflake, a neutral word that became offensive due to a shift in the context of use?

Most likely. I don't know how it actually came to be, but I believe with 'special kid' the original intent was the opposite - for it to be a non-offensive alternative term to use when referring to such children.
AnimeThemes.moe <- the largest collection of anime Openings & Endings on the Web
AnimeMusicQuiz.com <- guess an anime from your list by it's Opening/Ending music browser game
Jul 2, 2:39 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to Genoard
RobertBobert said:

Most likely. I don't know how it actually came to be, but I believe with 'special kid' the original intent was the opposite - for it to be a non-offensive alternative term to use when referring to such children.
@Genoard So now it won't even work as a non-offensive term and will immediately be taken as implied mocking?
Jul 2, 2:41 AM

Nov 2008
RobertBobert said:
@Genoard So now it won't even work as a non-offensive term and will immediately be taken as implied mocking?

50/50, I'd guess.
Jul 2, 2:44 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to Genoard
RobertBobert said:

50/50, I'd guess.
@Genoard Well, I remember one movie where the MC was a weird kid to say the least, and when one of the teachers wants to criticize the teacher who works with him, saying "hey, why are you spending so much time on this...special child", she instantly takes it as humiliation of the protagonist.
Jul 2, 4:52 AM

Feb 2021
Kids delivery service, it reminded me.
Jul 2, 6:33 AM

Jul 2021
I've been casually waiting for news on this since march last year lol. nice to see they finally updated the website
Jul 2, 8:23 AM

Oct 2018
Wonder how much of it has changed from the original version.
https://x.com/AkutagawaKakuzo/status/1705775043962392936

Can't wait.
Jul 2, 8:25 AM

Jan 2009
i thought this was cancelled hype for this one

More topics from this board

» Rock Band Fujifabric Suspends Activities in 2025

Hyperion_PS - 2 hours ago

0 by Hyperion_PS »»
2 hours ago

» 'Versailles no Bara' Anime Movie Reveals Main Cast, Staff, Second Teaser Trailer, Spring 2025 Premiere

DatRandomDude - Jul 1

26 by MistyBlue »»
3 hours ago

» Summer 2024 Simulcast List

Snow - Jun 28

12 by reggie21 »»
6 hours ago

» MyAnimeList Reports from Anime Expo 2024

Naruleach - Jul 2

4 by AddaeAkono »»
7 hours ago

» 'Youkai Gakkou no Sensei Hajimemashita!' Announces Main Cast, Staff for Fall 2024

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

3 by afiqahahahahahah »»
9 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.