Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 23, 2020 5:37 AM

Apr 2015
zeroryoko1974 said:
matias067 said:

let me guess, those 3 lolis are voiced by Morohoshi Sumire, Ogura Yui, Hidaka Rina!

Rina Hidaka as Mimi
Sumire Morohoshi as Misogi
Yui Ogura as Kyōka

Well i'm pretty sure Miyako Pudding-chan will be voiced by Sora Amamiya (Aqua Konosuba VA) just like in the games.

Try reading Spy x Family Manga ^_^
U will love it, i promise...
Apr 23, 2020 5:53 AM

Apr 2015
Undeadninja said:
lswarmruler said:
@theENTER who is ur priconne waifu? All of my knowledge of this anime is only about girls that appear in the Shadowverse game tho. Other than them i'm totally a blank...
pecorine became my favourite cuz I am a swordcraft player and i just loved pecorine, so i kinda have a bias towards her but I must say, kokkoro is very sweet
i love playing swordcraft last expansion where it is still tier 1 or 2. But sword declines so much since Aether rotates out. Well, in the priconne anime so far Kokkoro is basically the heart of the show, Pecorine is basically the mc, and Karyl is the one who carry the show with her moe-ness expression...
Can't wait to see what role my best girl Miyako will be playing..

Apr 23, 2020 6:14 AM
Aug 2018
lswarmruler said:
Undeadninja said:
pecorine became my favourite cuz I am a swordcraft player and i just loved pecorine, so i kinda have a bias towards her but I must say, kokkoro is very sweet
i love playing swordcraft last expansion where it is still tier 1 or 2. But sword declines so much since Aether rotates out. Well, in the priconne anime so far Kokkoro is basically the heart of the show, Pecorine is basically the mc, and Karyl is the one who carry the show with her moe-ness expression...
Can't wait to see what role my best girl Miyako will be playing..
yeah the removal of aether is a major set back but princess knight works kind of in a way as her replacement. Yeah I cant wait to see pudding chan
Apr 23, 2020 6:25 AM

Mar 2018
Saku_k said:
Well, so if you watch the OP, you get the feeling like it is going to actually cover more of the story, but for all I know it is just an OP and nothing in it will actually be in the anime.
This quick shot in the OP gets me in the feels every time

The names people are using kind of confuses me. Specifically in regards to Kyaru. Why are people saying Karyl? Ameth, Landosol, I get. But Karyl would have a completely different pronunciation. It's like calling Kyoto Kotyo or something. Kyal I would get at least.

After watching episode 3, I think it's pretty much confirmed that they won't touch the main story unless it's 2-cour or longer. Heck, I'm even getting the feeling that they'll end the season at a cliffhanger like when meeting Muimi/Nouem. If they're actually planning to adapt the main story, it's about time we should see Yui, Suzume, or either of the Labyrinth girls.

And yeah, Kyaru becoming Karyl is bit of a stretch even in katakana pronunciation. I think the original name "Kyaru" comes from "Cat" ("Kyatto") and it's trying to show her race and trying to be cutesy but with the name Karyl, it feels like all of its intention is lost. Then again, this is not the first time I see official crappy English names.

Apr 23, 2020 7:16 AM

Apr 2015
Renkini said:
Saku_k said:
Well, so if you watch the OP, you get the feeling like it is going to actually cover more of the story, but for all I know it is just an OP and nothing in it will actually be in the anime.

The names people are using kind of confuses me. Specifically in regards to Kyaru. Why are people saying Karyl? Ameth, Landosol, I get. But Karyl would have a completely different pronunciation. It's like calling Kyoto Kotyo or something. Kyal I would get at least.

After watching episode 3, I think it's pretty much confirmed that they won't touch the main story unless it's 2-cour or longer. Heck, I'm even getting the feeling that they'll end the season at a cliffhanger like when meeting Muimi/Nouem. If they're actually planning to adapt the main story, it's about time we should see Yui, Suzume, or either of the Labyrinth girls.

And yeah, Kyaru becoming Karyl is bit of a stretch even in katakana pronunciation. I think the original name "Kyaru" comes from "Cat" ("Kyatto") and it's trying to show her race and trying to be cutesy but with the name Karyl, it feels like all of its intention is lost. Then again, this is not the first time I see official crappy English names.
well it is Karyl in shadowverse tho, so i
Renkini said:
Saku_k said:

well she is called Karyl by cygames in Shadowverse tho. So it is definitely an official translation.

Apr 23, 2020 5:51 PM
Oct 2019
Pls don't add lolis in a food wars episode
Apr 23, 2020 8:08 PM

Jan 2012
pecorine best girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Apr 23, 2020 8:52 PM

Mar 2019
LOVED It......

Very funny and Hilarious episode.... "The little angels" XD

I know this isnt the best series... but i dont know how can someone rate this episode as 1/5....

PS: i always wanted to try the mobile game.. saddly i barely understand japanese...

Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
Apr 24, 2020 8:23 AM

Dec 2008
Renkini said:

We'll see. I don't expect them to do a 1 to 1 story adaptation (probably for the best), but I do expect them to do the story somewhat. If it is 1 cour then yeah I expect it to end on a cliffhanger.
I just can't imagine it being food adventures every week. I mean, I can, but if they do I don't see the point of the foreshadowing they've been doing.
Suzume will show up next week.
Apr 24, 2020 12:13 PM

Jun 2019
Kokorro is the best girl.
Then again Karyl is a Cat-Girl uwu. Character designs of this show are too adorable especially for girls. They're just soo cute tbh.
Apr 25, 2020 6:27 AM

Jun 2013
What's with the score? This has been absolutely wonderful so far and it's been better and better every episode.
Apr 26, 2020 11:21 AM

May 2009
GreenFlame said:
What's with the score? This has been absolutely wonderful so far and it's been better and better every episode.

It doesn't have big fanbase like FGO to increase rating and usual pretentious crowd who expect every anime to be serious masterpiece. Plus butthurt /u/ who hate everything with male character.
Apr 29, 2020 8:42 PM

Aug 2018
Damn is it me that the character design on this show is so good af

I like how cute the characters
Looks like its gonna be a cooking show with some action xD

I dont mind the low score on this thats why i dont based anime on its score on Mal
This anime is pretty enjoyable so far
B O C C H I  S W E E P
May 2, 2020 10:37 AM

Nov 2015
nice lolis cameo
maybe I should watch Shokugeki too
May 6, 2020 10:32 AM

Aug 2018
sometimes you just need some moe.
specially these times...
I think I don't know wtf I'm doing. Maybe. Probably.

May 9, 2020 9:28 AM

Apr 2020
I felt I was watching Shokugeki no Souma by the end of the episode. Is this show really going to be centered about food? I thought it was a game adaptation lol

Also, while this show clearly takes a lot of inspiration from Konosuba, it's very different experience. It's a lot lighter and wholesome, it just puts a smile on my face. When you get home from a stressful day, this is the kind of thing I like to watch.
May 10, 2020 2:45 AM

Feb 2015
Loving the secret menu... and the neko girl is really a hoot. She had a bit of Satania from Gabriel dropout.
"Miharu denki desu"
May 10, 2020 4:43 AM
Jan 2018
Why is the MC in this anyway it just looks like he just in the background and all he does is react to stuff ,

And I'm still not sure how he could have come up with a plan from last episode when all words he knows is pretty much just hungry 😂 or is that the joke
Jun 2, 2020 10:04 AM

Feb 2018
the cooking episode was amazing, reminded me of SNS. A new guild was created.
Jun 7, 2020 10:00 AM

Mar 2010
Even when I stopped being hungry I started getting hungry every time I continued to watch. This reminds me of Toriko to a extent with this whole Gourmet guild theme.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jun 25, 2020 7:32 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Oh shit that trio loli dealt so much damaged to my satisfaction level of moeness. Hmm, that other two princess knight in the half part kinda had a good role, there. Unfortunately, i just seen people fighting over that aesthetics bug of appetizers. I kinda surprised that this show had a focused only for the food. I wished for more action, but i couldn't denied the moeness that this show digged in. So, yeah, a pretty interesting episode with a lot of cute scenes. MVC? A welcomed greetings to Karyl!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 31, 2020 10:24 PM

Feb 2019
Love the atmosphere of this anime, happy and funny
Based Certified.
I love anime armpits.
Jan 8, 2021 8:00 AM

Aug 2018
So these 2 ex-bandits will be regular characters?.. Well, that's nice, I think.. Or at least recurring characters.. I also wonder, if they stopped being bandits or not..
Kyaru wants to follow "right path", hm.. Interesting..
So will it be a food show?.. ;D lol.. I don't know how I feel about that.. Well, will see, I guess..
Feb 6, 2021 10:12 PM

Aug 2019
nicely wholesome first half, absolutely loving Karyl and Pecorine's interactions together, even though it's mostly Pecorine showing affection to Karyl as she screams, either way they have a heart-warming relationship.

Hay hay, spotted my favourite fiend girl Eriko, not even more then a minutes worth of screen time and she has given me shives down my spine and made me fear for my life in a way only she could do, sasuga Eriko, i hope they show your full potential soon.

So Karyl no longer has to kill Pecorine, but just watch her due to some things changing, pretty interesting.
Pecorine got a job at the restaurant so she can thankfully start funding her own eating sprees, also recognised Tsuda Kenjirou as the vc of the restaurant owner in a heart beat lmao. With all the big roles i mainly hear him in, hearing him swear in English was a first but also grand as shit xD
Mar 10, 2021 2:33 AM

Oct 2020
Can someone please tell me the voice actor of the restaurant owner.

I need to know.
Mar 13, 2021 7:38 PM

Nov 2010
I thought that restaurant owner was strong. lol

Anyway, no matter how good that "secret menu" tastes, I'll never ever eat bugs in my life.
Dec 29, 2021 9:53 PM

Jun 2021
This episode was so wholesome <3 .

I love this anime soooooo MUCH!!! Make me happy :) .

I need a Pecorine in my life.

Mar 22, 2022 6:32 AM

May 2008
French fries with faces! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

There's a lot of good humor in this show, can't wait to see more
Apr 1, 2022 7:24 AM

Apr 2013
Not as strong as the first two episodes, but still quite enjoyable.
Jun 7, 2022 1:47 AM

Jul 2015
Pecorine should've just kicked his fatass out before he could waste that delicous heavenly food handcrafted from the highest quality bugs *chef's kiss*

May 22, 2023 5:43 AM

Dec 2022
And so Karyl continues to wonder why she is surrounded by a bunch of idiots, but she enjoys there fun company.
Nov 7, 2023 7:11 PM

Aug 2022
Pecorine sure can eat. And the secret menu !!!

I was kind of disgusted by the fact they are eating bugs, but hey, they are a guild now.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» This anime isn't funny

Keanan88 - Jun 11, 2020

35 by wildhood »»
May 24, 9:03 AM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 13, 2020

132 by Nocturne12 »»
Nov 5, 2023 11:36 AM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2020

179 by Nocturne12 »»
Nov 5, 2023 11:32 AM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2020

106 by TanzimFarhad »»
Sep 13, 2023 8:52 AM

» adaptation

Nickthegreat - Jan 14, 2023

12 by Whyyouask »»
Aug 7, 2023 10:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.