Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Dec 16, 2019 5:15 AM
Jul 2014
Modernoir said:
Honestly I'm kinda pissed off. Why the fuck are they making a SECOND movie and allocating a ton of their talented staff to put their focus on that fucking project when it'll end up just as mediocre and useless as the first movie? Like seriously, had they put their team to work together on this project (Which should have taken much more fucking precedence over the movie, why did we need a second movie in the middle of season 4 god Bones W H Y) this episode could've been a direct improvement over the manga. More creative directing, better art (especially in terms of backgrounds), better actual animation to make certain bits feel more impactful, the only thing this episode delivered on completely was the brilliant voice acting and the consistently good character arc. But this just felt like a slightly better episode than the preceding ones, this one should've been one of THE stand-out episodes of this fucking season!

I wanted them to go all-out this episode in terms of direction and especially in terms of art and animation. I might have perhaps been setting myself up for disappointment, but this series of chapters were amazing in the manga, the fight especially was LOADED with emotion and a ton of impact that made me adore this fight the most and made it feel like one of the best in the series up until that point. I mean, I appreciate the great art and animation in some parts of this ep and the OST choice at the end, but... Man this felt underwhelming, I can't put my finger specifically on why, but it felt underwhelming compared to the absolutely FANTASTIC reveal of Red Riot Unbreakable. The censoring had a noticeably bad effect this time too, in the manga Kirishima was fucking coated in blood after taking on Rappa's barrage, there's barely any at all in the anime. What a letdown. I'm seriously hoping the next few eps will be utterly fantastic to make up for this because this was my favorite part of the arc aside from the next major fight.

I like how its pretty apparent that the people with the most discerning opinions about the animation this season don't actually know what the fuck they're talking about.
Dec 16, 2019 5:17 AM
May 2016
Devil_Food said:
Modernoir said:
Honestly I'm kinda pissed off. Why the fuck are they making a SECOND movie and allocating a ton of their talented staff to put their focus on that fucking project when it'll end up just as mediocre and useless as the first movie? Like seriously, had they put their team to work together on this project (Which should have taken much more fucking precedence over the movie, why did we need a second movie in the middle of season 4 god Bones W H Y) this episode could've been a direct improvement over the manga. More creative directing, better art (especially in terms of backgrounds), better actual animation to make certain bits feel more impactful, the only thing this episode delivered on completely was the brilliant voice acting and the consistently good character arc. But this just felt like a slightly better episode than the preceding ones, this one should've been one of THE stand-out episodes of this fucking season!

I wanted them to go all-out this episode in terms of direction and especially in terms of art and animation. I might have perhaps been setting myself up for disappointment, but this series of chapters were amazing in the manga, the fight especially was LOADED with emotion and a ton of impact that made me adore this fight the most and made it feel like one of the best in the series up until that point. I mean, I appreciate the great art and animation in some parts of this ep and the OST choice at the end, but... Man this felt underwhelming, I can't put my finger specifically on why, but it felt underwhelming compared to the absolutely FANTASTIC reveal of Red Riot Unbreakable. The censoring had a noticeably bad effect this time too, in the manga Kirishima was fucking coated in blood after taking on Rappa's barrage, there's barely any at all in the anime. What a letdown. I'm seriously hoping the next few eps will be utterly fantastic to make up for this because this was my favorite part of the arc aside from the next major fight.

I like how its pretty apparent that the people with the most discerning opinions about the animation this season don't actually know what the fuck they're talking about.

"I have nothing of meaning to say so I'll just say this person doesn't know anything and leave it at that."
Incredible. I've seen the error of my ways, for I am in the presence of a master who swiftly has disarmed every thing I've seen in a mere sentence. How can I possibly ever recover from this?

That said I've rewatched the episode twice now. While I don't honestly think it's as good as the manga, I will admit I was far too harsh on it in the first viewing, perhaps I went in with too many expectations, but I think the episode was at least one of the more solid ones to have come out of this season.
Dec 16, 2019 5:19 AM
Jul 2014
Stripes said:
Modernoir said:

I appreciated the manga a ton until the Joint Training Arc, then Hori made the most incompetent decision he's ever done for the manga and killed most of the reasons why I enjoyed it to begin with. Everything until then was actually very good in my eyes.

Why continue watch a series to a manga you give up on later?

Hatsuyuki said:
Kinda weird to see people pissy about the quality of this season, honestly as an anime only I have not noticed any dip in quality production nor story wise, it's pretty much what you would expect from a BNHA season.

With that out of the way, I wish turning from a fatass into a chad was so simple IRL

Kinda seem like a guy who likes average anime. You sure you can even distinctly assess good directing with bad. Aside from a bit of note worthy staff that really boosted the quality of this series like the animation director. Then yeah, the quality is going to drop through the floor.

This season has way better direction than the previous seasons for one. The Nighteye fight has lots of distinct camera angles and storyboarding that made it stand out and then there's cool wall effects from the puppet Yakuza's quirk. FYI animation director for tjis season is the same one from S3 nothing reallt has changed other than the series director who became the chief director.
Dec 16, 2019 5:22 AM
Jul 2014
Bibimbapski said:
Some people are complaining and questioning why another movie is being made in the middle of season 4? Why, money of course. Money talks. They're definitely going to make a lot of money from the movie when it's released.

Anyways, it was nice to see Kirishima's background story but if I'm not mistaken the preview for his background story was shown like three or four episodes ago but it was only shown now. Kind of weird tbh.

Also, nice to see Fat Gum show his daddy form lol I remember staring at the page when I read the manga.

This season had already finished its production before they started work on the movie its why they have a great schedule this time around as oppose to S3 which had the same team working on everything. People really just seem to have red rose glasses in regards to the previous seasons.
Dec 16, 2019 5:25 AM
May 2016
Devil_Food said:
Stripes said:

Kinda seem like a guy who likes average anime. You sure you can even distinctly assess good directing with bad. Aside from a bit of note worthy staff that really boosted the quality of this series like the animation director. Then yeah, the quality is going to drop through the floor.

This season has way better direction than the previous seasons for one. The Nighteye fight has lots of distinct camera angles and storyboarding that made it stand out and then there's cool wall effects from the puppet Yakuza's quirk. FYI animation director for tjis season is the same one from S3 nothing reallt has changed other than the series director who became the chief director.

I don't think it has better direction than the previous seasons at all, the previous episodes with a few exceptions such as the one introducing Eri (which had some really sweet perspective shots and conveyed both the sense of dread of meeting Overhaul and the desperation of Eri's situation very well). If it's the same director I'm not sure what to say, I feel like this season has had more misses than hits so far, I don't think I could say the same for previous seasons; season 2 in particular had exceptionally striking direction in a hell of a lot of parts, the Stain fight episode for example was rife with a ton of great shit and season 3 I'd argue had even better direction. The entirety of the AFO vs All Might fight I'd say was solid as all fuck (the scene with Deku practically hallucinating the deaths of everyone for example and the entire episode climaxing All Might and AFO's fight had some of the series' best work yet.)

All I'm saying is I don't think season 4 has managed to reach those sorts of heights yet at all so far. The nighteye fight was quite well done so I'll agree with you there and I feel like the way they handled Kirishima's Unbreakable scene and the last few minutes of this episode in particular were pretty good, but we've yet to have anything that reached the heights the previous season had; I still rewatch episode 5 of season 3 today because of just how well that was handled.

This can change in the future of course since the show is only 9 episodes in and the next few parts it'll cover are actually fantastic in the manga so there's plenty of good shit to work with, I'm just not that impressed with how this season has been done so far.
Dec 16, 2019 5:36 AM
May 2016
Devil_Food said:
Bibimbapski said:
Some people are complaining and questioning why another movie is being made in the middle of season 4? Why, money of course. Money talks. They're definitely going to make a lot of money from the movie when it's released.

Anyways, it was nice to see Kirishima's background story but if I'm not mistaken the preview for his background story was shown like three or four episodes ago but it was only shown now. Kind of weird tbh.

Also, nice to see Fat Gum show his daddy form lol I remember staring at the page when I read the manga.

This season had already finished its production before they started work on the movie its why they have a great schedule this time around as oppose to S3 which had the same team working on everything. People really just seem to have red rose glasses in regards to the previous seasons.

Do you have a source on that? If you do, thank you for clearing this up.
Dec 16, 2019 6:02 AM
Jun 2019
wow so much hate in the comments guess i'm the only one that enjoyed this Episode lol
manofhonor1
Dec 16, 2019 1:02 PM
Jun 2016
So I guess Fat Gum is now Fatboy Slim! XD
Dec 16, 2019 1:03 PM

Jun 2017
Personally?

Slower pace? I like it
Story over crazy animation? I like it
Character over fights? I like it
Actual visual storytelling not judged by the :"Oh look it's the x trope" (I am sorry dear Puskin)? I like it

Things about production? I don't care
Movie? I don't care
Internet whining about "animation quality"? I don't care

Before you answer let me say this: This is nothing compared to wrestling fans, it's nothing i'm not already used to
May our sweet and Merciful Madoka be with you
Dec 16, 2019 3:38 PM
Case is closed!

Jan 2019
It was a good episode, but the pace was still slow..
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 16, 2019 5:00 PM

May 2019
I really liked this episode. Kirishima and Fat finally got their chance; the nostalgic backstory of Kirishima was great, too

We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths.
As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are.
That's what death is, don't you think?

------------------------------------
Itachi Uchiha
Dec 16, 2019 5:02 PM

Sep 2018
Mina is so funny lol I don't understand why they do break dance though XD
Kirishima is inspiring!

Woah! Fat gum chubby stomach turn to abs xD he looks good too!
Dec 16, 2019 10:28 PM
Aug 2017
I love it, kirishima is getting more Spotligh. And DAMN! Fat gum is pretty strong holy shit.
Dec 16, 2019 11:56 PM

Dec 2015
Great episode!

The voice acting really nailed it, specially Fat, Kirishima and Rappa's. The OST tracks used for this fight fit perfectly.

Rappa is a nice villain. I really liked his vision about fights (without weapons and stuff) and his enthusiasm!
Dec 17, 2019 12:55 AM

Jul 2012
best character backstory FINALLY
Dec 17, 2019 3:09 AM
Nov 2019
Viltas said:
they did a pretty good job with this episode, nice buildup.

Yeah, this new director is atleast good in doing build ups and character developments(backstory, flashbacks, etc...) :D
Buy Bitcoins and others cryptos(like Monero), the great crisis is coming!
Also don't forget, taxation is theft!
Dec 17, 2019 10:11 AM

Oct 2017
Fat Gum isn't fat anymore.

Dec 17, 2019 10:34 AM

Aug 2016
I wish there was more fighting and less talking. Sick to death with buildup and intros, that's not what hero anime is about.

Also, that tall cloacked guy was a Gigantomachina, right?
Dec 17, 2019 11:32 AM
Nov 2019
SilentNox said:
I wish there was more fighting and less talking. Sick to death with buildup and intros, that's not what hero anime is about.

Also, that tall cloacked guy was a Gigantomachina, right?

That cloaked guy seems like a conscious villain, i don't think that "thing" can speak.
Dec 17, 2019 7:19 PM
Jun 2013
Devil_Food said:
Old_School_Akira said:

Horikoshi likes to rip off Naruto a lot. Even with his flash backs that motivate the good guys to win.

You already dropped the manga and gave it a 4. So I guess it was never good.

Please don't tell me you're stupid enough to believe Naruto invented this trope. The battles aren't even remotely similar.

Two fat guys that are shown to love eat, have their basic powers connected to the fact they are fat but when almost defeated they reveal a secret power where for a moment they get super strenght and after using the secret power they get thin. Yeah, nothing similar :P

Also, Horikoshi is known for being a big Naruto fan, which is shown in many things of BNHA, so isn't about who created a trope but who the author got inspired by.
Dec 18, 2019 7:51 AM
Jul 2014
Shinuki_n_Reborn said:
Devil_Food said:

Please don't tell me you're stupid enough to believe Naruto invented this trope. The battles aren't even remotely similar.

Two fat guys that are shown to love eat, have their basic powers connected to the fact they are fat but when almost defeated they reveal a secret power where for a moment they get super strenght and after using the secret power they get thin. Yeah, nothing similar :P

Also, Horikoshi is known for being a big Naruto fan, which is shown in many things of BNHA, so isn't about who created a trope but who the author got inspired by.

There's a character in Kinikuman with a similar power as well as another from DC comics where his power works but consuming quantities of food so thats strike one. Fat Gum's power only works in proportion to the blowback he receives which stores his energy which is used for one strike, Chouji's clan needs a pill to unleash his jutsu which unleashes his chakra so that's strike two.

Horikoshi is a fan of many things not just Naruto so it's dumb of you to even assume that every aspect of MHA is ripped from Naruto especially since it's primary inspiration wasn't even Naruto it's Spiderman and Star Ward. Strike three.
Dec 18, 2019 8:09 AM
Jul 2014
Modernoir said:
Devil_Food said:

I don't think it has better direction than the previous seasons at all, the previous episodes with a few exceptions such as the one introducing Eri (which had some really sweet perspective shots and conveyed both the sense of dread of meeting Overhaul and the desperation of Eri's situation very well). If it's the same director I'm not sure what to say, I feel like this season has had more misses than hits so far, I don't think I could say the same for previous seasons; season 2 in particular had exceptionally striking direction in a hell of a lot of parts, the Stain fight episode for example was rife with a ton of great shit and season 3 I'd argue had even better direction. The entirety of the AFO vs All Might fight I'd say was solid as all fuck (the scene with Deku practically hallucinating the deaths of everyone for example and the entire episode climaxing All Might and AFO's fight had some of the series' best work yet.)

All I'm saying is I don't think season 4 has managed to reach those sorts of heights yet at all so far. The nighteye fight was quite well done so I'll agree with you there and I feel like the way they handled Kirishima's Unbreakable scene and the last few minutes of this episode in particular were pretty good, but we've yet to have anything that reached the heights the previous season had; I still rewatch episode 5 of season 3 today because of just how well that was handled.

This can change in the future of course since the show is only 9 episodes in and the next few parts it'll cover are actually fantastic in the manga so there's plenty of good shit to work with, I'm just not that impressed with how this season has been done so far.

Then you're blind or don't remember how bland the direction for the previous seasons were. The big thing about the season is the use if prespective and visual directing which has been improved upon. The Nighteye fight is the best example of this being used and even the episode that was filled with nothing but talking had a standout scene. S3 had a lot of messy shots because they were working on it at the same time as the movie so there was a lot of compromise being made throughout.
Dec 18, 2019 10:01 AM

Jul 2019
i don't think that the animation is worse then the third season honestly, don't really notice a difference and for those that do im pretty sure they're saving the best animation for the main fight (probably).
Dec 18, 2019 1:21 PM

Apr 2016
It’s a pretty boring episode, but Fat is a likable character. I believe Kirishima could be a better protagonist than Deku is.
Dec 20, 2019 5:21 AM

Dec 2017
So far this season seems really poorly paced. It feels like we're still in the first 5+- episodes, but we're almost at the halfway point already. I appreciate the shift of focus onto other characters, quirks, and how society works, but the writing seems really poor to me. It's a shame.
Dec 21, 2019 4:33 PM

Dec 2015
This was so much better than the drag that was the previous episode. Keep it at this pace please.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Dec 21, 2019 6:13 PM

Mar 2018
almost felt burnt out by the backstory but the badassery at the end was epic and came at just the right time
{\_/}
(•~•)

{\_/}
( •-•)

{\_/}
( – _ -)
Dec 23, 2019 3:37 AM

Jan 2014
Flashback in the middle of the fight was a stupid decision. Kirishima was really weak and pathetic.

2/5

Boring fight.
Dec 26, 2019 2:50 AM

Jul 2013
Typical shounen shit. Put a hero in a "pinch" then show a little flashback = profit. But I like how it's clear the distinction between Kirishima and Deku is. They both love to help people and idolize a hero but they were both scared and weak to actually save people. BUT at the very last minute when it really matters, and despite being quirkless, Deku never ran away. Anyway this is a fantastic episode.
Dec 26, 2019 9:33 AM

Jun 2017
Alright this was a hell of an episode. Seeing some of Kirishima's past and motivation was great, and him saving Fat Gum + Fat Gum's final blow was badass too. This episode rocked.

PrimeX said:
Typical shounen shit. Put a hero in a "pinch" then show a little flashback = profit. But I like how it's clear the distinction between Kirishima and Deku is. They both love to help people and idolize a hero but they were both scared and weak to actually save people. BUT at the very last minute when it really matters, and despite being quirkless, Deku never ran away. Anyway this is a fantastic episode.

Not sure what else one is expecting when watching an anime based on being heroes, haha. It would be pretty boring if it didn't follow that formula - if the hero just won easily, or just died, in an episode like this, wouldn't it? There's a reason that shonen formula = profit, the devil is in the details. This show has some of the best details. It gives the viewer the REASON the hero gets all badass and takes a last stand / chance at victory, and that provides a feel good moment at the finish.

I guess when I watch these, I see that the hero winning is a given - and it would leave a sour taste in my mouth any other way - the important part to me is HOW the hero wins, and honestly this anime does that part better than most others.

In an anime like this, there isn't much other choice but to follow the shonen formula, aside from killing off your cast / crippling them, or eliminating all conflict / danger the characters encounter.
Alpha-MethylDec 26, 2019 9:42 AM
Dec 28, 2019 10:15 AM
Nov 2019
VeggyZ said:
Alright this was a hell of an episode. Seeing some of Kirishima's past and motivation was great, and him saving Fat Gum + Fat Gum's final blow was badass too. This episode rocked.

PrimeX said:

Not sure what else one is expecting when watching an anime based on being heroes, haha. It would be pretty boring if it didn't follow that formula - if the hero just won easily, or just died, in an episode like this, wouldn't it? There's a reason that shonen formula = profit, the devil is in the details. This show has some of the best details. It gives the viewer the REASON the hero gets all badass and takes a last stand / chance at victory, and that provides a feel good moment at the finish.

I guess when I watch these, I see that the hero winning is a given - and it would leave a sour taste in my mouth any other way - the important part to me is HOW the hero wins, and honestly this anime does that part better than most others.

In an anime like this, there isn't much other choice but to follow the shonen formula, aside from killing off your cast / crippling them, or eliminating all conflict / danger the characters encounter.

These haters don't know how good and depth BNHA is, they only see the surface of the things, only God knows why they are still watching like 4 seasons of a show that they clearly hate and rant about lol
Dec 31, 2019 5:26 PM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
Devil_Food said:
Stripes said:

I’m not talking about fight choreography or artistic shots which is what you’re praising. Second, you act as if directors carry a quality across their whole work; they don’t (or rarely do). There are episode directors which I haven’t dug through but last season episode director was getting thrown around like hot potato which made certain episodes range from good to boring but it was usually certain halves of episodes. It’s been a year but I clearly remember the episode in which All Might visits Deku and Kacchan’s houses being the first well directed episode of S2 where as most the training camp was usually cut across good scenes and Deku’s fight with Muscular, certain scenes in Kamino were fun and entertaining but flew by because we had to keep the same pace as always at 3 chapters per episode.

What carries this series is the story not highly invested directing in general. Internship/Yakuza are the slowest paced arcs in all of the manga so I was hoping they would do better and not have dialogue dumps and running around hallways while spouting information cause it’s clearly more obnoxious to watch it then read it. But you know maybe I’m asking to much. I clearly am.
Dec 31, 2019 5:29 PM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
PrimeX said:

Taito10 said:
Flashback in the middle of the fight was a stupid decision. Kirishima was really weak and pathetic.

2/5

Boring fight.

Originally the flashback was shown after he passed out in the manga as a reflection of his journey. I’ve seen it praised both ways. But does kinda seem more “boost in the middle of the fight” shonen power.
Dec 31, 2019 7:06 PM

Jul 2013
Stripes said:
Originally the flashback was shown after he passed out in the manga as a reflection of his journey.

Damn that sounded better. Why the hell did they not do that instead?
Dec 31, 2019 7:31 PM

Feb 2017
I'm fucking crying omg Kirishima.. my heart aaaaaaa
Jan 2, 2020 1:44 AM
Nov 2019
PrimeX said:
Stripes said:
Originally the flashback was shown after he passed out in the manga as a reflection of his journey.

Damn that sounded better. Why the hell did they not do that instead?

Maybe is because the director thinks otherwise xd
Jan 23, 2020 12:47 PM

Nov 2017
They're trying to invest more in the characters but still moving too fast. Sometimes I find myself just not paying attention to the backstories because they're terrible. The editor was like, come up with backstories. And the mangaka was like, whut?

Filler backstories like you had procrastinated all semester and then wrote them at the last minute. I was scared, I was insecure. Man, most shows don't try to do heavy lifting for every character.

Honestly sometimes I don't even think I know where MHA is going anymore. Character's faults haven't gotten better and the world has gotten worse.
Jan 23, 2020 4:08 PM
Jul 2014
good shit GOOD SHIT OMFG this episodeeeee

we get to know more about kiri which is so cool. i didn't know ashido went to the same school as kiri and that she was so awesome from the jump!! i also didnt know that kiri's hair was dyed lmao the glow up is real

kiri really did his thing out there T^T he better be okay ;-;
that's cool how we got to see the full extent of fat gum's quirk as well!!! amazing!!!! i hope those guys don't wake up again because that seems like the last finishing blow that fat gum could muster and kiri doesn't look too good :(

i'm glad eraser head was saved although i think he would've been fine up against those guys lol but its good that he was saved so he could stop the other guy from manipulating the underground

i hope it shows what mirio is doing because we haven't caught up with him in a while. i also hope that suneater is ok!!
Feb 24, 2020 2:02 PM

Feb 2013
That was intense.
Apr 3, 2020 1:51 AM
Apr 2013
I was with the "this is boring and/or slow" crowd until this episode. That was goosebumps inducing and exactly what I want from this show.

Did not expect Chad Gum.
Apr 6, 2020 7:10 PM

Jul 2013
Interesting to hear from some of the Hassaikai people that they're a little bit pissed about how Overhaul led their organisation. He seems to handle things way different compared to the previous boss.

So Irinaka was really after Eraserhead and in trying to rescue him Kirishima and Fat Gum landed in a room where Rappa showed them his crazy punches. Kirishima got absolut destroyed and even Fat Gum had a hard time taking these punches.

I loved Kirishimas character developement in this episode. Showing his past and what animated him to go to the Yuei was very well done. He had such a bad experience and all these feelings and emotions he went through, I really felt that. I'm so glad he was able to overcome all of it even if it was with the unintended help Crimson Riot. I can't believe how brave Mina was :o

The way Kirishima confronted Rappa without any regards at the end was such a cool moment. But I'm even more amazed about Fat Gum. Who had ever thought that he had such a special attack. He completely annihilated Rappa and this barrier guy. Not to forget he also became a super sexy chad haha.

Apr 7, 2020 1:43 AM

Mar 2020
It was nice to see Kirishima finally get his moment to shine but i wish they would stop using a flashback/backstory in every goddamn fight.
Floyd Mayweather English Tutor
May 2, 2020 8:21 PM

Apr 2013
Damn... Fat Gum looked badass.

Jun 5, 2020 6:34 AM

Mar 2019
Nice episode with Kirishima.Liked it way better than his last episode.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jun 13, 2020 2:10 AM

May 2016
It's quite a surprise to see that Kirishima and Ashido's roles were pretty much reversed back then with the former being someone who isn't very strong and wasn't very popular while the latter's very brave and well-liked. While it's undeniable that Mina's still very popular among Class 1A because of her bubbly personality, she hasn't really done anything that helped her stand out from the others yet (and I hope that moment will come soon as well).

Eijiro's journey towards bettering himself so he can be a hero very much like Crimson Riot who charges in without hesitation to protect others despite fearing for his life was very satisfying to watch. Red Riot going in between Rappa and Fat Gum and going toe-to-toe with the very same person who shattered his defenses in one punch was such a powerful scene, not to mention Fat topping it all off with Full Counter punch!

It's a small detail but I really like how Rappa compliments his two opponents whenever they show more and more of their power. It looks like he just genuinely enjoys fighting and characters like that are really exciting for me.

Sep 28, 2020 1:20 PM
Jan 2019
I guess we learned something new about Fat's quirk. Always something hidden up their sleeve. I thought the fight was interesting, the whole spear and shield concept. I like Red Riot, one of the more appealing hero's imo, maybe his confidence affects his quirk as well, must be, naturally. Pretty cool seeing Fat in a lean state as well.
Sep 29, 2020 1:39 AM
Feb 2019
Kirishima dyes his hair... I knew he spiked it, but the color's not natural either? Wow. I mean no one would know since people look that weird naturally.

It's nice to see a student who was inspired by someone other than All Might. Not every hero is the same, so not every student should be inspired the same.

Fat Gum's handsome when slim and cute when fat lol. I hope Tsuya and Urachaka see him like this. It'll be a double whammy to their hearts.
Nov 2, 2020 1:42 PM
Jun 2020
The fight between Rappa and Fat Gum has to be my favorite fight so far in this series
Nov 10, 2020 3:44 AM

Mar 2015
Fat Gum and Red Riot were great!!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Feb 17, 2021 5:10 AM

Jun 2019
Kirishima and Fat Gum really looked badass in this episode.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 19, 2019

221 by ToTheGyz »»
Yesterday, 8:17 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 12, 2019

306 by ToTheGyz »»
Yesterday, 7:02 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 26, 2019

142 by Apreggi »»
Jun 26, 9:36 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2020

469 by brunoyilli »»
Jun 10, 5:11 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2019

185 by brunoyilli »»
Jun 1, 11:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.