Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jun 5, 2019 3:17 AM

Jan 2009
Comander-07 said:
deg said:

i know i read it and said things like japan TV is different and there are more audience for Tennis but what more do you expect me to say? since the official annoucement made it clear that they are delaying OPM to air this Tennis tournament same with other anime like this https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-05-30/fruits-basket-anime-2-episodes-delayed-due-to-french-open-broadcast/.147303
serious question, is english not your first or second language? I have noticed this before, but you barely answer the question, feel the need to answer them though and later you do a 180° turn.

english is my second language, and i already asnwered you lets recap

Q:Are people who watch tennis the same who watch OPM?
A: nope but there are more TV viewers of this Tennis match since a Japanese player is playing

Q: but is the target audience the same?
A: nope the target audience are not the same

those first 2 exchange we had i already given answers
Jun 5, 2019 3:40 AM

Nov 2007
@Comander-07 It depends on the certain TV channels to decide what to air. TV Tokyo that airs both OPM and new Fruba (I notice there's the ANN news of that anime posted) this season, for example, has a mix of shows (variety, anime, drama, etc.) airing on the show. These anime are just a part of the regular shows (which has different audiences from other shows). The TV show decides to live broadcast Tennis, which usually takes up long time of the regular shows, and there's nothing to do with the anime production and affects the broadcast of the regular show (either delayed or cancelled altogether).

I know deg has summarized your question in the post before me, but I felt like I should explain about delay is also depends on the TV channels.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jun 5, 2019 3:57 AM
Jul 2016
MahiaErebeaNegi said:
Why are people so surprised at some events replaced the time-slot of the show? I'm pretty sure this kind of stuffs is always happened in every country when there's a special events broadcasting (Unless you have never watch your TV before).

AnimeMangaLord said:
Btw does anyone know exactly why JC staff has been working on more anime than they can handle for so long?

Aside of money (Greedy) and production committee forced them to do their job (Those are the only reason I can figures out), I have no idea why J.C working on so many anime shows lately.

the reason is simply All the anime industry have this problem but at rates the actual funny thing most of upcoming J.C Staff works are from Kadokawa so they have a hand in this reason for sure and it's greedy because Kadokawa doesn't care about quality it seems
Jun 5, 2019 4:00 AM

Jan 2009
@tsubasalover

thanks for the elaboration on that one
Jun 5, 2019 4:02 AM

Feb 2017
tfw you see ppl get the wrong idea cause not reading any of the post before

MAL score and most user-based rating system are all joke, Imagine trusting plebs and hivemind. Find users who have good sense and rating and use them as a reference. Check my guide to rate
Your taste is trash. Cope, seethe, mald
Jun 5, 2019 4:08 AM

Oct 2018
Wow we are already at the episode 8?

I sometimes forget that this show exist, hope they make episode 9 better in art style and animation quality but at this point a whole episode dedicated to Saitama would be enough.
Ri22rkJun 5, 2019 4:15 AM
Jun 5, 2019 4:10 AM
May 2019
If the quality remains this bad in season 3 I think I'll just drop the show.
Jun 5, 2019 4:44 AM

Jun 2013
Fucking tennis man. I was looking forward to this week's episode too.
臭い-
Jun 5, 2019 4:49 AM

Sep 2014
tsubasalover said:
@Comander-07 It depends on the certain TV channels to decide what to air. TV Tokyo that airs both OPM and new Fruba (I notice there's the ANN news of that anime posted) this season, for example, has a mix of shows (variety, anime, drama, etc.) airing on the show. These anime are just a part of the regular shows (which has different audiences from other shows). The TV show decides to live broadcast Tennis, which usually takes up long time of the regular shows, and there's nothing to do with the anime production and affects the broadcast of the regular show (either delayed or cancelled altogether).

I know deg has summarized your question in the post before me, but I felt like I should explain about delay is also depends on the TV channels.
Like you said, kinda ironic that sport is the natural enemy of anime. I just wondered why a channel which airs anime suddenly decides to air sport. I would have thought these things air on different channels, because different target groups. I dont see the generic anime fan being a big fan of tennis. Now I know anime is way bigger and normal in japan, so the groups probably overlap, but still its weird to me.

Like you said production of anime is not tied to sports broadcasting, so there really isnt a point to let us all wait a week longer.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Jun 5, 2019 4:55 AM

Jan 2009
Comander-07 said:
Now I know anime is way bigger and normal in japan

nah manga is mainstream in japan but anime is not yet mainstream there unless the anime airs on morning prime time slots

the vast majority of anime that we watch as none japanese fans are all late night anime https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Late_night_anime#Overview which tend to have low viewership or low TV ratings
Jun 5, 2019 5:18 AM

Sep 2014
deg said:
Comander-07 said:
Now I know anime is way bigger and normal in japan

nah manga is mainstream in japan but anime is not yet mainstream there unless the anime airs on morning prime time slots

the vast majority of anime that we watch as none japanese fans are all late night anime https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Late_night_anime#Overview which tend to have low viewership or low TV ratings
I said bigger, not mainstream. Bigger as in not only weebs watch it like in the west. Thats why there is a bigger overlap between people who watch OPM and people who watch sport.

Because it would be a really weird decision if a channel here aired sport over anime, since the target groups are pretty much seperated. No, that a japanese player plays tennis in not relevant.
Jun 5, 2019 5:24 AM

Jan 2009
@Comander-07

err ok i do not know why you do not rationalize the fact that OPM is officially delayed because of a sport while most of us here have done that but you have your own demands to the anime industry on how they should do things which is weird

like youre in denial why OPM is delayed because of a sport
degJun 5, 2019 5:27 AM
Jun 5, 2019 5:36 AM

Sep 2014
deg said:
@Comander-07

err ok i do not know why you do not rationalize the fact that OPM is officially delayed because of a sport while most of us here have done that but you have your own demands to the anime industry on how they should do things which is weird

like youre in denial why OPM is delayed because of a sport
This is the point I made before. What are you even talking about? You dont seem to understand what people write here. You always half answer questions, but mostly with completely unrelated statements. Then you dont understand the reply and go completely offtopic.

What is there not to "rationalize". OPM didnt air yesterday. Thats all there is to it.

All I would like to know, but specifically not from you, is why the channel decided this way. Sometimes people on MAL have some actual inside. Something like the target groups actually are the same. Something like exclusive deals with the channel. Or whatever. I dont know and dont want to know what kind of channels you are used to, but usually they dont suddenly change their target audience so randomly.

Its also not unheard of for anime to air on different channels at different times.
Jun 5, 2019 5:46 AM

Jan 2009
@Comander-07

what i mean by rationalize is like filling in the blanks why they prioritize airing the Tennis tournament over anime thats why i mentioned that Japanese player competing against Nadal that is a legend in Tennis so a japanese beating him is a big deal to them obviously

but ok just wait for actual technical stuff on some anime industry insider here on MAL then if those exist
Jun 5, 2019 5:51 AM

Sep 2014
deg said:
@Comander-07

what i mean by rationalize is like filling in the blanks why they prioritize airing the Tennis tournament over anime thats why i mentioned that Japanese player competing against Nadal that is a legend in Tennis so a japanese beating him is a big deal to them obviously

but ok just wait for actual technical stuff on some anime industry insider here on MAL then if those exist

Have I not already told you nobody cares for that? Thats not the point ffs!!! "they" dont exist, there is more than one single channel in japan.
Jun 5, 2019 6:35 AM

Jul 2016
todd2580 said:
but at rates the actual funny thing most of upcoming J.C Staff works are from Kadokawa so they have a hand in this reason for sure and it's greedy because Kadokawa doesn't care about quality it seems

Your words about Kadokawa don't care about quality wasn't half wrong if you know about that Kemono Friends' disaster lol.
Jun 5, 2019 7:04 AM
Jul 2016
MahiaErebeaNegi said:
todd2580 said:
but at rates the actual funny thing most of upcoming J.C Staff works are from Kadokawa so they have a hand in this reason for sure and it's greedy because Kadokawa doesn't care about quality it seems

Your words about Kadokawa don't care about quality wasn't half wrong if you know about that Kemono Friends' disaster lol.

yep i know that for sure i mean i won't be surprised if that's the case since they're hired J.C Staff a lot especially rushing index S3 into less episodes
Jun 5, 2019 7:08 AM
Jul 2016
MahiaErebeaNegi said:
todd2580 said:

also
https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePunchMan/comments/bhnrau/no_spoilers_hosoyaproducer_of_opm_s2_allegedly/
Jun 5, 2019 8:50 AM
Apr 2016
todd2580 said:
MahiaErebeaNegi said:

also
https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePunchMan/comments/bhnrau/no_spoilers_hosoyaproducer_of_opm_s2_allegedly/

I don't see a problem with calling a subpar copy of some ONE's (pun intended) own series a subpar copy, but I guess he went overboard and started insulting it, rather than criticizing. Otherwise it would be a reverse power harassment from the production committee.
But boy they are imbeciles. Why can't Trigger just buy every other studio hmmmm...
Re:formed
Jun 5, 2019 8:58 AM

Jul 2016

This one sounds new to me, I didn't know that this happened in the earlier episodes.

So one of the producer that works on first 3 episodes is the same guy who replaced the original director to works on KF2 (Well I never watch KF before so I don't know about it), and that guy also made some crappy moves on Twitter too? (This kinda reminded me of Yutaka Yamamoto) What a coward and he does deserved to be fired from anime instrusy. Can't believes Kadokawa actually let that coward works on KF2 and thought it's a good idea. That alone just raises some possibility that Kadokawa don't care about their anime adaptation's quality at all. As for how he bashed MP100...... I can't comment on that since I'm not familiar with that series (And I'm not interested to follow it), but the fact he bashed MP100 without knowing it's actually ONE's work is quite funny lol.

Although since OPM is belongs to Shueisha, I think we have stop our conversation about Kadokawa as it's kinda off-topic and it has noting to do with OPM2 being delayed lol.
MahiaErebeaNegiJun 5, 2019 9:03 AM
Jun 5, 2019 9:04 AM
Jul 2016
Daniel_Naumov said:
todd2580 said:

also

I don't see a problem with calling a subpar copy of some ONE's (pun intended) own series a subpar copy, but I guess he went overboard and started insulting it, rather than criticizing. Otherwise it would be a reverse power harassment from the production committee.
But boy they are imbeciles. Why can't Trigger just buy every other studio hmmmm...

because they aren't as big as gainax also trigger still have some flaws so they aren't 100% perfect
Jun 5, 2019 9:04 AM
Jul 2016
MahiaErebeaNegi said:

This one sounds new to me, I didn't know that this happened in the earlier episodes.

So one of the producer that works on first 3 episodes is the same guy who replaced the original director to works on KF2 (Well I never watch KF before so I don't know about it), and that guy also made some crappy moves on Twitter too? (This kinda reminded me of Yutaka Yamamoto) What a coward and he does deserved to be fired from anime instrusy. Can't believes Kadokawa actually let that coward works on KF2 and thought it's a good idea. That alone just raises some possibility that Kadokawa don't care about their anime adaptation's quality at all. As for how he bashed MP100...... I can't comment on that since I'm not familiar with that series (And I'm not interested to follow it), but the fact he bashed MP100 without knowing it's actually ONE's work is quite funny lol.

Although since OPM is belongs to Shueisha, I think we have stop our conversation about Kadokawa as it's kinda off-topic and it has noting to do with OPM2 being delayed lol.

yeah sorry about that
Jun 5, 2019 9:06 AM
Jul 2016
RayReynolds said:
@2ego Seriously, one week more will not give time to the staff to increases the quality, regardless of the delays due to external situations, they already have a fixed deadline to finish it, only when it is announced that officially is delayed is not to give you time to improve them, simply to finish it as it is

yep but at the very least that might give them more time in the production of the last 2 episodes
Jun 5, 2019 9:16 AM
Apr 2016
todd2580 said:
Daniel_Naumov said:

because they aren't as big as gainax also trigger still have some flaws so they aren't 100% perfect

Clearly it can be said nothing is perfect. And yet Trigger is about the closest we have in the industry of art production. But that's beside the point, as you can see old-goon mentality is running deep even in the studios management. Regrettable and frankly shameful.
Jun 5, 2019 10:10 AM

Jan 2009

this is new info to me and people know that producers have 2 roles either on the creative side or the business side or both (but that is not the norm in the anime industry) some elaboration on that here https://manga.tokyo/interview/interview-with-yaoyorozu-producer-fukuhara-the-vision-for-the-future-of-the-anime-business/

so ye that guy might be one of the responsible people for why OPM S2 is bad

@Daniel_Naumov

im a studio Trigger fan myself too but no, Trigger is a small studio and cannot buy every other studio thats just lol
degJun 5, 2019 10:16 AM
Jun 5, 2019 10:35 AM
Apr 2016
deg said:

this is new info to me and people know that producers have 2 roles either on the creative side or the business side or both (but that is not the norm in the anime industry) some elaboration on that here https://manga.tokyo/interview/interview-with-yaoyorozu-producer-fukuhara-the-vision-for-the-future-of-the-anime-business/

@Daniel_Naumov

im a studio Trigger fan myself too but no, Trigger is a small studio and cannot buy every other studio thats just lol

Interesting interview, I will look into it a bit later, in detail. I will just mention that I disagree about the need of production committee bent on producing income rather than results and art. Yadda yadda artists have to eat well the donations are easier than ever, but the reality of things just makes it necessary to aim for kinds of success. I believe, though, best series which are definitely a fine example of art, are always a commercial success as well. Because people cared for what they did, the consumers cared for them (roughly). But, man, I don't know. Seize the means of art production...
Jun 5, 2019 10:59 AM
Jul 2016
Daniel_Naumov said:
todd2580 said:

Clearly it can be said nothing is perfect. And yet Trigger is about the closest we have in the industry of art production. But that's beside the point, as you can see old-goon mentality is running deep even in the studios management. Regrettable and frankly shameful.

Kyoani seems like good people too maybe even better than trigger since they do all their work in house
Jun 5, 2019 11:01 AM
Jul 2016
deg said:

@Daniel_Naumov

that's might be the reason OPM S2 in a bad state but i think things will improve
Jun 5, 2019 11:10 AM
Apr 2016
todd2580 said:
Daniel_Naumov said:

Kyoani seems like good people too maybe even better than trigger since they do all their work in house

You actually mentioned a studio I would trash the worst given an occasion... but let's leave it at that.
Jun 5, 2019 12:28 PM

Jan 2017
Man that's unfortunate but hopefully next week Ep is amazing!
Jun 5, 2019 1:30 PM
Feb 2012
8 episodes of everything, but Saitama - "setting up the mood". At the end of ep8 Saitama finally appears. EP9 delayed ... facepalm...
Jun 5, 2019 2:52 PM
Aug 2016
AnimeMangaLord said:

Btw does anyone know exactly why JC staff has been working on more anime than they can handle for so long?
This might not be far from the reason.

MahiaErebeaNegi said:
AnimeMangaLord said:

Aside of money (Greedy) and production committee forced them to do their job (Those are the only reason I can figures out), I have no idea why J.C working on so many anime shows lately.
Production committees can't force studios to do anything.
Jun 5, 2019 4:20 PM

Jan 2009
todd2580 said:
deg said:

@Daniel_Naumov

that's might be the reason OPM S2 in a bad state but i think things will improve

things will improve? maybe the last episode will have a lot of sakuga just like most last episode of an anime but for the rest of the remaining episodes i doubt it since they really do not have enough talented staff and not enough production time too
Jun 5, 2019 5:05 PM
Jul 2016
deg said:
todd2580 said:

things will improve? maybe the last episode will have a lot of sakuga just like most last episode of an anime but for the rest of the remaining episodes i doubt it since they really do not have enough talented staff and not enough production time too

let's see that's what i can say to you
Jun 5, 2019 5:16 PM
Jul 2016
ClickBaitBuster said:
AnimeMangaLord said:

This might not be far from the reason.

MahiaErebeaNegi said:

Production committees can't force studios to do anything.

J.C Staff is the type that can produce several anime but without affecting the quality but i think since late 2016 thier anime series's quality began to go down it's like when they get the announcement that they'll take the production of OPM S2 instead of Madhouse but they got hired a lot in a bad time that they should didn't hired that much to focus on This season of OPM S2 i actually wouldn't mind if it was at least in Taboo Tattoos's animation and that a show was produced with food wars S2 and Saki S1 in Summer 2016 before their animation quality went down
Jun 5, 2019 5:21 PM

Aug 2012
2ego said:
I hope at least quality of the episode increases because of this, at least a little bit...

Stop, your setting yourself up for disappointment.
Jun 6, 2019 11:16 AM
Jan 2015
Btw episode got delayed for Roland Garros tennis tournament yet it rained as fuck here in Paris this day so pretty all matches were re-scheduled so there pretty no reason to delay it.
Jun 6, 2019 11:19 AM

Aug 2017
What I can say about episode 8= very emotional, I almost started crying= mastepriece! YES MASTERPIECE!
Jun 6, 2019 6:29 PM

Mar 2013
I guess waiting is the only solution to be hype for the next episode.
Jun 8, 2019 11:10 AM

Mar 2013
I hope they just get someone to do an episode in the original webcomic style by ONE to really piss off the people shitting on the animation.
Slice of Life Anime about the everyday life of a German Philosopher: Nietzschijou.
Jun 9, 2019 12:54 AM

Jan 2013
failure of a company and as an animation studio. jc staff? more like jester crap.
Jun 9, 2019 9:23 AM

Apr 2016
Riotstarter said:
I hope they just get someone to do an episode in the original webcomic style by ONE to really piss off the people shitting on the animation.
It would probably look better than what we have now. At least there would be some charm to it. Just ask both seasons Mob Psycho 100, two of the most well-animated shows of the decade.
Jun 9, 2019 4:56 PM
Jul 2016
CodeBlazeFate said:
Riotstarter said:
It would probably look better than what we have now. At least there would be some charm to it. Just ask both seasons Mob Psycho 100, two of the most well-animated shows of the decade.

there's still some charm on this season you act like the animators nor the crew doesn't care it's still the production schedule is tight and we have some errors in some shots it's not that much and there's nice shots too... even they're to do something different from manga like focusing on things the manga didn't but can't deny that season doesn't that have much action is bummer but it still decent so far
todd2580Jun 9, 2019 5:02 PM
Jun 9, 2019 9:14 PM

Apr 2016
todd2580 said:
CodeBlazeFate said:

there's still some charm on this season you act like the animators nor the crew doesn't care it's still the production schedule is tight and we have some errors in some shots it's not that much and there's nice shots too... even they're to do something different from manga like focusing on things the manga didn't but can't deny that season doesn't that have much action is bummer but it still decent so far
There’s no charm to the visual style here whatsoever. The animators aren’t entirely to blame since everyone had to deal with awful scheduling to the point of havibg up to 5 or even 15 animaion directors in an episode. Cases like this and Berserk are proof that sometimes abysmal visuals don’t come from people not giving a shit and instead come from horrible production schedules and conflicts. There’s literally only one good shot...at the beginning of episode 3. There are less than 10 well-animated cuts across 8 episodes, all of them being from episodes 3 and 8, only lasting a second or two. The action scenes aside from one or two, are barely animated at the best of times and full of freakish art and CGI mishaps at the worst of times (episode 7 is a nightmare). Most non-action seasonal anime from the past year (like Senko-san, Happy Sugar Life, Bunny Girl Senpai, and Wotakoi, even though most of these shows have bad visuals themselves) look better than this, and they don’t even have sakuga moments. Still, the drawing quality is incredibly inconsistent, the fights are sometimes less (or at least worse) animated than the rest of the episodes, and the aesthetic with the awkwardly dark colors and textures is just butt ugly to me. It’s not Berserk 2016/17 or Hand Shakers bad, but when that’s the only professional standard you cam favorably compare this to on a visual level, something has gone terribly wrong here.
Jun 9, 2019 11:18 PM

Feb 2018
The episode was so bad that the tv station refused to air it.
Jun 10, 2019 2:07 AM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
Tennis strikes again! :U That's fine. Tennis is great. Good luck! Enjoy the French Open everyone!

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Jun 10, 2019 8:49 AM

Oct 2013
Mates, I am curious about one thing and maybe somebody might answer my question. Why French Open affected an anime? Is tennis popular a lot in Japan? Or did just J.C. Staff failed to make this episode in time?

My question is not to sound picky or something. I'm just curious why French Open (famous tennis tournament) affected One Punch Man's airing (and this one is an anime).
Jun 10, 2019 9:31 AM
Jul 2016
Adnash93 said:
Mates, I am curious about one thing and maybe somebody might answer my question. Why French Open affected an anime? Is tennis popular a lot in Japan? Or did just J.C. Staff failed to make this episode in time?

My question is not to sound picky or something. I'm just curious why French Open (famous tennis tournament) affected One Punch Man's airing (and this one is an anime).

it happened with the fruit basket remake too also it revealed in sunday so before tuesday so i think J.C Stuff was ready to air episode 9 but that's happened suddenly anyways it might help them in episode 11 and 12 because they finished episode 9 and they may check episode 10 again
Jun 10, 2019 9:45 AM
Jul 2016
CodeBlazeFate said:
todd2580 said:

There’s no charm to the visual style here whatsoever. The animators aren’t entirely to blame since everyone had to deal with awful scheduling to the point of havibg up to 5 or even 15 animaion directors in an episode. Cases like this and Berserk are proof that sometimes abysmal visuals don’t come from people not giving a shit and instead come from horrible production schedules and conflicts. There’s literally only one good shot...at the beginning of episode 3. There are less than 10 well-animated cuts across 8 episodes, all of them being from episodes 3 and 8, only lasting a second or two. The action scenes aside from one or two, are barely animated at the best of times and full of freakish art and CGI mishaps at the worst of times (episode 7 is a nightmare). Most non-action seasonal anime from the past year (like Senko-san, Happy Sugar Life, Bunny Girl Senpai, and Wotakoi, even though most of these shows have bad visuals themselves) look better than this, and they don’t even have sakuga moments. Still, the drawing quality is incredibly inconsistent, the fights are sometimes less (or at least worse) animated than the rest of the episodes, and the aesthetic with the awkwardly dark colors and textures is just butt ugly to me. It’s not Berserk 2016/17 or Hand Shakers bad, but when that’s the only professional standard you cam favorably compare this to on a visual level, something has gone terribly wrong here.

keep in mind too that the animators of food wars can do draw with details well but lack of time affecting that so sometimes you see nice shots and sometimes you see non-finished shots but i can see they can do something better if they were given much time ofc but although some of things might be not fixed in the blu-ray like the animation of scenes but at least they can fix some things in the blu-ray and the shots might be fixed too with a deleted scenes since i feel like that they might provide those according to Aoki one of the animators of this season
todd2580Jun 10, 2019 10:30 AM
Jun 10, 2019 10:41 AM

Apr 2016
todd2580 said:
CodeBlazeFate said:

keep in mind too that the animators of food wars can do draw with details well but lack of time affecting that so sometimes you see nice shots and sometimes you see non-finished shots but i can see they can do something better if they were given much time ofc but although some of things might be not fixed in the blu-ray like the animation of scenes but at least they can fix some things in the blu-ray and the shots might be fixed too with a deleted scenes since i feel like that they might provide those according to Aoki one of the animators of this season
I mean, there aren’t any genuinely good shots in OPM 2 outside of 1 moment in episode 3. Everything else looks standard at best since there’s no life to the direction and shot composition, therefore shots themselves don’t stick out. Them making clearly unfinished sequences and awful drawings is definitely a time and resources issue on top of a skill issue and a management issue, but at the end of the day, we’re still left with a horrendous-looking anime. I sympathize with how they were mismanaged and put into this awful situation, but at the same time, I’m still gonna judge the released product for what it is, and them having to fix things for the Blu-rays means nothing (in fact, it’s awful that they’ll be forced to do so since that means more excruciating overtime and therefore, more incompetence). That also cannot fix the shots as that’s entirely on the director not coming up with or properly recreating stand-out shots. Your wording also left me very confused with what you were saying a lot of the time, so if something doesn’t quite feel like it’s answering what you said, feel free to correct or rephrase.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Punch Man 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 2, 2019

395 by RGreatDanton »»
Aug 21, 4:45 PM

Poll: » One Punch Man 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

xShinigami3125 - Jun 25, 2019

204 by Jiborjas »»
Jul 22, 8:23 PM

Poll: » One Punch Man 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2019

204 by Jiborjas »»
Jul 22, 7:58 PM

Poll: » One Punch Man 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 11, 2019

188 by Jiborjas »»
Jul 22, 7:27 PM

Poll: » One Punch Man 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 28, 2019

237 by Jiborjas »»
Jul 22, 9:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.