Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »
Sep 23, 2019 2:56 PM

Aug 2016
Pandora Hearts and Chrono Crusade need to get the Brotherhood treatment, especially the former since at least the Chrono Crusade anime is a great story in its own right, even if it's inferior to the manga.
Who are you and why do you show your hostility towards a complete stranger whom you've not once spoken with before. Are you seriously asking to get blocked? Well, if that's what your intent is; to tempt me into throwing hands with someone as lowly and insignificant as you, then i may grant your wish provided you articulate yourself a bit better when trying to spite a person of my wavelength.
Sep 23, 2019 2:59 PM

Apr 2016
I’d like to watch a remake for Slam Dunk, GTO, Ashita no Joe and Berserk. I know Berserk had a recently adaptations but I would a remake to have a good adaptation.
Sep 23, 2019 3:05 PM
Jul 2018
A manga faithful reboot of Trigun pretty please, I want to hear Livio and Elendira and see them move...
removed-userSep 23, 2019 3:13 PM
Sep 23, 2019 3:07 PM
ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ★ʀᴇᴀᴘᴇʀ

Dec 2018
Mentioned it before, but that's not gonna stop me from mentioning it again—a remake of Uta Kata would be awesome. The show is already pretty good, but just remove the fanservice/male gaze, tweak up some characters/episodes, and that'd already raise my optimism

Aside from that, it'd be great if Prétear got rebooted, but with the story of the original manga.
A reboot of Bottle Fairy might peak my interest, too.
Sep 23, 2019 3:09 PM
Jun 2019
One Piece... wait, hear me out!!

Its anime adaptation is the worst thing about the franchise (well apart from some godawful movies).

Pick up the pace, update visuals and animation, cut out all the unnecessary filler, and it might help a lot of new folks to get into the series.

---
Profile picture credit
https://www.deviantart.com/wishix

If anyone minds, please feel free to let me know.
Sep 23, 2019 3:11 PM

Mar 2013
Slam Dunk. Would love to see the Inter High Tournament animated.
Sep 23, 2019 3:12 PM

Nov 2018
Trigun and Ouran are the ones I really want to see getting a remake

❝見つめないで 悲しい方を
目を瞑って 口づけしよう
甘く溶けるメロディー❞

❝邪魔しないで
真夜中のパラダイス
息もせずに潜っていく
二人だけのダンス❞
Sep 23, 2019 3:18 PM

Jun 2019
kmohyudin said:

Its anime adaptation is the worst thing about the franchise (well apart from some godawful movies).

Pick up the pace, update visuals and animation, cut out all the unnecessary filler, and it might help a lot of new folks to get into the series.

So, how much money you exactly are willing to thrown cause at max we'd see a "Kai" version of it and that's it.

Oh yeah read the fucking manga lmfao
Sep 23, 2019 3:19 PM
Nov 2017
kmohyudin said:

They should make one piece becoming seasons anime that just aired maybe one or two seasons in a year, but they know it can be a cash grab, so they just make they way they did.
Sep 23, 2019 3:23 PM

Jan 2017
The original Macross as long as they fix the problems with the later third.
Sep 23, 2019 3:28 PM

Mar 2015
Mobile Suit Gundam. The only reason I haven't watched it yet it because of how old it is. Not saying I can't stand the artstyle or anything, it's just that it feels too old.

I feel like it could be something better if remade or rebooted.

woah there
Sep 23, 2019 3:47 PM

Jul 2013
Claymore for sure. A full adaptation of the manga, with good visuals, battles full of sakuga and (above all) no CGI monsters would be a dream come true. Too bad it's never going to happen, since the manga is finished. Though, seeing what happened to its older brother Berserk...

I would also love a remake of Rosario + Vampire, this time adapting the full manga. It is not going to happen, of course, but a man is free to dream. That being said, considering there are the possibilities of the remake being adapted by JC Staff or that the studio would change the previous voice actors from the old anime, maybe the source is better sticking as a manga...
Sep 23, 2019 3:52 PM

Dec 2016
Trigun would need one since the animation is very dated and it's not very pleasing to watch.

Also Rose of Versailles with modern animation and artstyle to appeal to the larger modern audience.
한 번만 살지만 제대로 하면 한 번이면 충분해요
Sep 23, 2019 3:59 PM
Sep 2015
D. Gray-man if the manga ever finishes.

GTO, The legend of the Galactic Heores(the remake was ugh) and Claymore.
Sep 23, 2019 4:02 PM
May 2017
Soul Eater the manga is complete and they can do a full adaptacion
Sep 23, 2019 4:27 PM
Sep 2019
Berserk. Would really like to see some others get finished like:
Arslan
Kingdom
Deadman Wonderland
Yona of the Dawn

I'm sure the are a few more but that's all I can think of right now.
Sep 23, 2019 4:54 PM

Sep 2019
Berserk needs an remake the most. As an ova series where we could not have problems with censorship.
Sep 23, 2019 6:35 PM

Oct 2015
i really really want a slam dunk remake so bad :(((
⠀     ‧     ⠀
Sep 23, 2019 6:46 PM

Aug 2018
Darker than black since it was 1 of my 1st anime(s) i completed...ugh the new seasons to berserk for 1 of the top dark fantasies out there it didn't receive the respect it deserved.
"People who mostly ignore your existence are in no position to assess you." - Ken Kaneki/One Eyed King
Sep 23, 2019 7:03 PM

Jan 2018
i'd like to see a new adaptation of narutaru. not only is the old one only half of the manga but it also could've been much better. surprising how lackluster the og adaptation turned out to be, specially with konaka writing the script lol.
Sep 23, 2019 7:34 PM

Aug 2019
Your Name deserves a reboot as a 13 episode series with fully-fledged characters and proper explanation for the plot holes. The movie was an amazing concept and just a little more work in the writing department would have made it a Masterpiece
Sep 23, 2019 7:41 PM

May 2018
I will forever say Saiunkoku Monogatari remake (and full adaptation) It just was poorly produced and animated in 2007, but the story is too good. I can't find any scans or English version of the light novels so i only have like the shitty anime for it lmao. And i also want a better fate stay/night lmao

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 愛してる *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Sep 23, 2019 7:47 PM
Jul 2018
Tokyo Ghoul, Berserk, kingdom and anything with filler
Sep 23, 2019 8:09 PM
Jul 2019
negima: the animes are pretty much ao plot and go off on strange tangents. it has the world and characters to become a really good shounen despite its age and kind of hope it gets one.
kindaichi case files: source material not fully adapted and the original one has no official translation. the series is quite long though so would probably either be a mlong running anime or movies for unadapted stuff. the fan sub is still extremely good though.
tsubasa: the adaption was never finished and apparently strayed from the source material towards the end. would be nice to have the whole journey adapted so there is a full adaption
Sep 23, 2019 8:29 PM

Feb 2009
Claymore + Wit Studio
Kingdom without ugly CGI
Sep 23, 2019 8:42 PM

Sep 2014
Gundam 0079, Hokuto no Ken, Space Pirate Captain Harlock, Black Jack, Space Runaway Ideon...
Smoke Weed Everyday
Sep 23, 2019 8:45 PM

May 2008
Yu yu hakusho could do with a remake. i love that babe so much
No one can justify life by linking happy moments into a rosary.

Sep 23, 2019 8:48 PM

Feb 2019
Rurouni Kenshin deserves to have a full adaptation also Kingdom remake with no CGI would be incredible~

It’s okay to look back at the past, just don’t stare too long

Sep 23, 2019 9:19 PM

Aug 2019
Jewelpet. It's an entire potential universe like Star Wars, Harry Potter, and My Hero Academia are.
Sep 23, 2019 9:21 PM

Oct 2016
Slamdunk Really Needs it.. Btw.. Idk About No Game No Life.. they don't need to remake they need funds to make a new Season LOL xD...
Sep 23, 2019 9:49 PM

Dec 2018
i REALLY need a new getter robo or mazinger by Imagawa Yasuhiro

Sep 23, 2019 9:51 PM
ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ★ʀᴇᴀᴘᴇʀ

Dec 2018
bakkuretsu said:
Your Name deserves a reboot as a 13 episode series with fully-fledged characters and proper explanation for the plot holes. The movie was an amazing concept and just a little more work in the writing department would have made it a Masterpiece

Are you saying you want an adaptation of the movie that also adds in Your Name: Earthbound?
(...I still need to read that, the light novel for Your Name was pretty good...)

Mega-PoNEO said:
Jewelpet. It's an entire potential universe like Star Wars, Harry Potter, and My Hero Academia are.

Jewelpet looks really cute, but I dunno if there's much to do with the concept after having like 5 different iterations of it. How would you make a new iteration of the Jewelpet franchise?
Sep 23, 2019 10:00 PM

Aug 2019
Fario-P said:
bakkuretsu said:

Are you saying you want an adaptation of the movie that also adds in Your Name: Earthbound?
(...I still need to read that, the light novel for Your Name was pretty good...)

Mega-PoNEO said:

Jewelpet looks really cute, but I dunno if there's much to do with the concept after having like 5 different iterations of it. How would you make a new iteration of the Jewelpet franchise?

Umm no, I haven't read that yet so I don't know how it is.
Sep 23, 2019 10:07 PM

Mar 2019
Fist of the North Star and the original Mobile Suit Gundam

And I would like to see someone adapt all of Shigurui instead of what we got. Also, that it would be more colorful that the sunbleached look of the anime.
Sep 23, 2019 10:28 PM

Aug 2019
Fario=P said:

Let's have some manly, more mature human partners for once while also giving the Jewelpets proper focus. And have crossover seasons too, such as Marvel Jewelpet (featuring Ruby Strange, Adamantium Garnet, and Iron Sapphie, new alter egos gained during the respective team ups of Doctor Strange + Ruby, Wolverine + Garnet, and Iron Man + Sapphie) and Mega Man X: Jewelpet Wars (X, Zero, and Axl are the mentors this time to Ruby, Garnet, and Sapphie respectively, rather than the Jewelpets being the Maverick Hunters' mentors). The aforementioned crossover seasons are more action-oriented than previous ones (the latter is based on a hit video game).
Sep 23, 2019 10:33 PM

Jul 2013
Dude, fucking Legend of the Legendary Heroes deserves a proper adaptation, the light novels go much further
Sep 23, 2019 10:35 PM
Aug 2017
Tokyo ghoul. It's such a good manga and the studio decided to fuck it over. It's the worst adaptation I have ever seen.
Sep 23, 2019 10:36 PM

May 2018
Tokyo Ghoul, Berserk, Rurouni Kenshin
Sep 23, 2019 10:52 PM

Jul 2015
Tokyo Ghoul

Berserk

Kingdom

Rosario to Vampire

Claymore

Fist of the North Star

Kenshin

Sep 24, 2019 6:55 AM

Jan 2018
Just to contribute to a different answer, I would say I'd be happy to watch Full Moon wo Sagashite.
Sep 24, 2019 8:17 AM

Dec 2017
Kare Kano deserves a Rebuild of Kare Kano ala Evangelion with Hideaki Anno getting full reign

Why don’t we become monsters and really mess up this awful world? Just destroy until there’s no more evil, no more sadness, no more anything…
Wouldn’t that be great?

Sep 24, 2019 8:36 AM

Jun 2016
Mobile suit gundam needs a remake since it's the only part of the gundam franchise that looks dated.
MEA·MENTVLA·INGENS·EST
Sep 24, 2019 10:04 AM

Jul 2019
Berserk. The last adaptation was super shit.
Sep 24, 2019 10:11 AM
Shattered Angel

Mar 2015
For me, and I say "For me" because I know people will jump on me for it, I want a Bleach reboot. Does it deserve it necessarily? I think so anyways. It would give it another chance for a lot of people who didn't like the original.
Sep 24, 2019 3:11 PM
Nov 2015
Last two or three seasons of Tokyo Ghoul, wtf happened, it could have been made so much better. PLUS the animation was so pretty and colorful in the first two seasons, the next two looks like utter shit. Gawd it's sad, because it has the potential.

Sep 24, 2019 3:16 PM
May 2019
For me it's Claymore, Soul Eater and maybe some classics like The Rose of Versailles.
Sep 24, 2019 3:25 PM

Aug 2018
For something I just recently have seen: a remake for Ayane-chan High Kick! would be welcome. It was intented to be a fully show back in 1997, but after two episodes the producers had money isseus and axed the whole idea.

Just suprise us with coming with a fun anime.
Sorry, due to licensing limitations, this message is unavailable in your region.
Please come drink tea, eat cake and procrastinate at the Cute Girls Doing Cute Things Club. We have simulwatches! \o/
Sep 24, 2019 4:48 PM

Sep 2017
Tokyo Ghoul

Also, One Piece when it will be over (mostly due to the pacing and the animation after a certain point in the story)
Sep 24, 2019 5:13 PM

Jul 2016
Ayane-chan High Kick! was intended to be a 6-part OVA series.

Sep 24, 2019 7:45 PM
Aug 2019
I would only want a reboot or remake of shows I loved that were unfinished. These are my top ten that I want given the Brotherhood treatment:

1. Yona of the Dawn/Akatsuki no Yona
2. Blue Spring Ride/Ao Haru Ride
3. Berserk (this show does not deserve what we got)
4. Btooom!
5. Claymore
6. Gantz
7. Deadman Wonderland
8. Silver Spoon/Gin no Saji
9. Kimi ni Todoke
10. Spice and Wolf (give me season 3!)

P.S. this is no particular order and Soul Eater deserves a better ending.
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »

More topics from this board

» Do anime girls like this bite?

LenRea - 19 seconds ago

0 by LenRea »»
19 seconds ago

Poll: » what is your stance on "i don't wanna watch that anime, the art style sucks" ? ( 1 2 3 )

ame - May 29

101 by Firemaster2018 »»
2 minutes ago

» Shoujo anime

Daniellaaa - 4 hours ago

18 by Absurdo_N »»
5 minutes ago

» Have you ever considered picking up drawing anime as a hobby? ( 1 2 )

Anjuro - Jun 3

71 by RyuRabbit »»
7 minutes ago

Poll: » Best part of Fate Franchise?

Diamtheroad - 3 hours ago

16 by Firemaster2018 »»
8 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.