Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Quintessential Quintuplets
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 15, 2019 6:49 PM

Apr 2013
That cliff scene was pure bullshit.
Mar 15, 2019 10:04 PM

Jun 2015
nino is my least favorite so far, so in a way i'm hoping that he won't dance with her. but i also kinda wanna get to know her and see if she's redeemable to me.
Mar 15, 2019 10:05 PM

Nov 2007
saengdao said:
nino is my least favorite so far, so in a way i'm hoping that he won't dance with her. but i also kinda wanna get to know her and see if she's redeemable to me.

Umm. Pray for season 2?

backdoornight said:
Uesugi janai. Katsura da!

Man, I miss Gintama.

I know! The moment he said that I remembered the greatest terrorist of the century!

I miss Gintama. Life as an anime fan is so incomplete once you get to know Gintama and then it is without it!

Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Mar 15, 2019 10:30 PM

Jun 2015
shanimebib said:
saengdao said:

Umm. Pray for season 2?

that's the hope so far, gotta figure out who best girl is after all
Mar 15, 2019 11:20 PM

Oct 2008
okay so many awkward moments...
3/5.

Mar 16, 2019 4:30 AM

May 2018
Next episode will be doki doki time with Ichika xD
Mar 16, 2019 9:32 AM

Oct 2013
Geez why is every anime protagonist so stupid, why would you even consider not ditching Nino after her horrible behavior! Itsuki is too adorable to upset and how the hell is Miku not ruling the world yet!
Mar 16, 2019 12:09 PM
Oct 2018
eddo209 said:
Geez why is every anime protagonist so stupid, why would you even consider not ditching Nino after her horrible behavior! Itsuki is too adorable to upset and how the hell is Miku not ruling the world yet!

Nope. He is ditching both, that's how fuutarou's brain works. He is basically one of the better harem protag. He is neither a pussy nor a chunni(or edgy)
Mar 16, 2019 3:08 PM
Jan 2016
Good episode!

Nino can be really adorable and cute side, she is crazy for blonde Fuutarou's verison!

Miku confronted Ichika, but she didn't get the answer!

Ichika conversation with Fuutarou about how to be himself and know what to say, and at the end he made her cry without knowing why, and yeah they are closed!
Mar 16, 2019 6:37 PM
Mar 2015
The test of courage, the dance and now locked in the shed. Could it be anymore cliche
Mar 16, 2019 9:24 PM
Aug 2017
Nino be glowin in this ep <\3, awww Ichika likes Futaro, poor ichika she was cryin. Ditch that stupid ass nino and dance with Ichika! Whats gon happen to Miku tho :/
Mar 17, 2019 2:34 AM

Jun 2017
Oooh that Personality of Nino is really hot, seems like the wife who'll spoil you.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Mar 17, 2019 7:51 AM
Jan 2019
Ahhh! Seeing Ichika shed tears broke my heart. Will you really feel something for Uesugi? Did he really want to dance with him or did it only hurt him to say that? 😞 And things get even more complicated for Uesugi, Miku is somewhat jealous, and by herself it was not enough, now she has to dance with Nino (LOL). All the blame has the wig xD.
The good thing is that Uesugi does not walk around with nonsense, his studies are paramount, because if he were like other protagonists he would already be asking things like "What do I do?" "Who do I choose?" and drowning in tears. Luckily, Uesugi is on a different level 😎.
Mar 17, 2019 7:02 PM
Feb 2019
eddo209 said:

Because he is secretly in love with her xD
" THE BIRD OF HERMES IS MY NAME, EATING MY WINGS TO MAKE ME TAME... "
Mar 17, 2019 7:04 PM
Feb 2019
saengdao said:

To get to know her well you will have to wait for second season or read the manga.

I actually disliked her fisrts, but after reading the manga she is the best in my opinion.
" THE BIRD OF HERMES IS MY NAME, EATING MY WINGS TO MAKE ME TAME... "
Mar 17, 2019 7:11 PM
Jun 2017
ohhh yeah!!! that campfire episode is just getting nearer and nearer, and the scenes for today are great, lot of fun and emotional build up as Nino have some moment with her crush Kintaro (which is futarou in blonde hair)...

plus moment of miku (in itchika disguise) and futarou... ohh... im so excited for next weeks episode... them alone in that room...

NO SPOILERS FROM MANGA READERS PLEASE!!! who could be his campfire dance? im so excited... i hope its miku..
Mar 17, 2019 11:38 PM

Jan 2013
I won't say much because the next episode will say it all but it was a great episode.
I feel bad for the girls but for Uesugi too.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Mar 18, 2019 2:46 AM

Nov 2007
LeSponge said:
NO SPOILERS FROM MANGA READERS PLEASE!!! who could be his campfire dance? im so excited... i hope its miku..

Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Mar 18, 2019 4:59 AM

Feb 2018
Nice disguise Fuutaro but Nina expeession is very cute xD.
Mar 18, 2019 8:44 AM

May 2013
Miku is best girl, but gaddammit x'D Ichika has always been good for Futaro to talk to in times of crisis D; that's really important in a partner. Someone who knows how to guide you when you're unsure of things ;[ I love them both so much.

Ichika crying... issok bby TT^TT
First loves are difficult, ahhah D;>
Mar 20, 2019 11:49 PM

Mar 2014
fk nino's wacky face is unbearable. i dont even wanna season 2 with this cracked animation.
Mar 23, 2019 6:27 AM

Dec 2014
wel kintaro was introduced...is Nino just stupid...hmmm
Mar 30, 2019 12:57 AM

Mar 2009
I guess Nino likes the bad boy type.
Apr 2, 2019 4:27 PM

Oct 2012
Hmm, there is a reason why Itsuka didn't see him with blond hair... but she's main, right? What good would it make if she was his childhood friend too?
(still think Nino may be the one - and the plaster would play cruical role in his recognition, his sister's wristband too).

So now everyone loves him, finally, very convenient. The bride wars may commence.
Apr 5, 2019 9:58 AM

Sep 2014
Scared Itsuki was pretty cute.
Ichika crying didn't expect that ._. and now she's locked in there with him oh boy.
Fuutarou sure has it hard handling this harem...xD
Apr 7, 2019 12:44 AM

Aug 2017
Another awesome episode. This is one of the best anime I've ever seen. Miku had a strong early start but Ichika has gained a ton of ground, maybe overtaken. Nino pretty cute when she behaves herself.

What a player, and yes he can do more than both:

Apr 9, 2019 6:59 PM

May 2012
This was another really great episode, that whole wig experience was just great! I really do wonder what he'll do with the actual dance! That ending sure was quite interesting though, classic locked in a room!
RafaelDeJonghApr 9, 2019 7:03 PM
Apr 9, 2019 8:08 PM

Sep 2014
To sum up this EP.. Uesugi done f*cked it up lol

On a serious note, lots of first times here. Uesugi doing labor, Nino being cute & docile, "Kintaro-kun" and Ichika crying.
How all these pan out together we will see ~
Apr 9, 2019 10:58 PM

Jul 2016
How many cliches can you include in a single episode?...

Ok, so Nino is basically the superficial kind of girl, uh? Honestly, despite how much they tried to make her character likeable/adorable, I still find her annoying as hell. It's mean but I really hope Fuutarou doesn't pretend to be his "relative" again just to dance with her.

That aside, I found the little talk between Ichika and Miku to be rather interesting to see. They really care for each other, which is heartwarming in a sense. I only hope Miku doesn't regret about not deciding to dance with Fuutarou tho.

And also, seeing Ichika crying made me feel a bit bad if I'm honest. She just realized her true feelings for the guy but already knows about Miku's ones as well. Yeah, I can feel things won't be easy for her once she acknowledges her situation.
Apr 13, 2019 12:03 PM
Apr 2016
Hah, he sure does look hotter with that wig, that's for sure. That ending...damn.
Apr 13, 2019 9:03 PM

Aug 2017
The show is getting better.

Nino's reactions were the best part of the episode.

Damn, Blond Futaro is hot.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jun 3, 2019 1:23 PM

May 2017
Best episode so far with many funny moments imo.
Uesugi already blundered into so many dilemmas, i wonder how he's going to solve them all hahaha
Dec 7, 2019 2:34 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Just an episode ago they were all making up excuses for not wanting to share a room with Uesugi, including Ichika, guess who's got locked up with hi for the night now!
Jan 9, 2020 3:12 PM
Nov 2011
I will be honest, I half expected Nino to grab Uesugi-kun by the wig, and when it came lose, in shock he fell.
Be thankful for those you have near who are dear
For time is not always kind to those who would be on your mind
Seize the day, some exclaim, but that which is past, no more shall have its day.
Jun 21, 2020 8:12 PM

Aug 2019
oh god damn this episode was really... owie. God it felt like Futarou was walking across a field full of mines and somehow mangaed to detonate everything fucking one of them this episode.
Won't lie blushing Nino was pretty fucking cute and a blonde Futarou looked cool as shit, but GOD it felt like even if he breathed he would of made the hole he'd been digging even bigger. That entire scene with them i was just hoping the fucking wig wouldn't fall off, quite literally screamed the entire time. Also the second hand embarrassment i got was unreal. But then again it wouldn't be The Quintessential Quintuplets without it.
Uhhhhh the Futarou and Ichika scene was really...eh. I might have missed it, but why is he putting of the dance? Don't tell me its to cosplay as Nino's wet dream again? Honestly it would save him heeps of trouble and weighing it out, i'm sure dancing with Ichika would be less stressful then constantly pretending to be someone else and hoping now one finds out.
nooooo sad Ichika at the end :c
Jan 1, 2021 8:54 AM

Sep 2017
So much annoying deception in this show. How can I make the girls not "hate" me? Idk have you tried being honest? Them being locked in the shed was so obviously going to happen, but it's extra stupid because they intentionally hid from the others for literally no reason (and no, her starting to cry is not a reason).
Jan 6, 2021 5:01 AM

Oct 2016
Godbless this show for these top tier pouts.
Jan 16, 2021 11:11 AM

Feb 2019
Ichika crying :(

And they are trapped
Based Certified.
I love anime armpits.
Jan 29, 2021 7:57 AM

Apr 2013
Oh man... Uesugi is really bad at communicating with the girls. Ichika's advice "Be nice" is actually perfect, because that's all it takes. If he just follows that, it'll be almost impossible to get on the bade side of Miku, Ichika and Yotsuba. Itsuki and Nino are more difficult to deal with, but being on good terms with 3 out of 5 would help a lot.
Feb 6, 2021 4:01 AM

Oct 2009
Ichika being nice teaching Uesugi how to communicate with the sisters
Nino always being mean to him..

but he chose to turn down Ichika for the dance.. whyyy?
Mar 1, 2021 10:52 AM

Jul 2020
Uesugi is a goddamn fool lmao don’t do Nino like that
Mar 25, 2021 9:48 PM
Oct 2020
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ooh, we're actually getting the test of courage at the night after the buildup and hype.

I still think Fuutarou looks ridiculous in his makeup and outfit but it is what it is. Funny to see Yotsuba put on a little makeup herself too. The episode managed to squeeze in a good amount of humor thanks to the character chemistry.

Interestingly, Nino had her own moment in the forest with her partner. Hell, she even request for a dance.
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ooh, we're actually getting the test of courage at the night after the buildup and hype.

I still think Fuutarou looks ridiculous in his makeup and outfit but it is what it is. Funny to see Yotsuba put on a little makeup herself too. The episode managed to squeeze in a good amount of humor thanks to the character chemistry.

Interestingly, Nino had her own moment in the forest with her partner. Hell, she even request for a dance.
When did he put on make up?
Jun 10, 2021 3:23 AM
Jul 2019
Strange brother, why don't you call them wai?
Oct 17, 2021 9:14 AM

Jun 2020
Starting off with the Test of Courage Fuutarou looks ridiculous in that blonde clown outfit and add Yotsuba to that list as well at least they got a good scare from the first batch

They got a big one with Itsuki and Nino honestly Itsuki's so nervous and went for the wrong way things could get bad, Well look at that never would've guessed Fuutarou would get mistaken as his past self by Nino but damn she's really opening her feminine and soft side to "Kantaro", That save by Fuutarou almost cost his life but at least he got some points after that

The quints starting to hate Fuutarou more now huh, Fuck Nino's the only one who isn't pouting is that too much to ask, Damn real smooth Fuutarou that rejection is real smooth even made Ichika tear up that's on him honestly.
Nov 27, 2021 5:12 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Damn, Nino finally met her crush with such an unpredictable way. As expected its lead to the dancing legend, which ofc its also attract Nino. Now Fuutarou get stressed out, more importantly after another girls did the strange things, especially Miku. Gotoubun pouting, minus Nino looks good, lmao. But, oh well, Ichika, that must be heartbreaking. After giving you such a very good advice about to handle the sisters, you just said that? Smh, Fuutarou, you dissapointed me this time. Now you feels that cliche event, locked inside, and try to make up with her again xd.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jan 9, 2022 4:34 PM

Jun 2021
Another really good episode!

I love all the girls but Yotsuba is my weakness <3
Apr 17, 2022 12:25 PM

Aug 2016
Scaring people right next to a dangerous fork in the road boy that wasn't very bright.
Jul 28, 2022 5:47 AM

Jun 2021
I hope we can finally get some development in his harem.
He's ignored the fact that Mikus held a torch for him, for so long.
He's always butting heads with Nino...unless he's his "relative".
Yotsubas only confession was an act.
Itsuki is always standoff-ish.
And Ichika clearly feels things for him. Given that reaction.
Jul 28, 2022 5:47 AM

Jun 2021
I like Ichika the most.
Dec 14, 2022 9:03 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Terror in the forest!!!

Can the situations be more forced? KEKEKE
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gotoubun no Hanayome Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2019

307 by Taokaghoul »»
Sep 16, 9:14 AM

Poll: » Gotoubun no Hanayome Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 17, 2019

167 by SpaceDreamSD »»
Sep 5, 4:55 PM

» Missing soundtrack?

QTG128 - Sep 1

1 by MikamiSatoru_ »»
Sep 1, 8:41 AM

Poll: » Gotoubun no Hanayome Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 10, 2019

239 by jasutin_hoshi »»
Aug 27, 12:01 AM

Poll: » Gotoubun no Hanayome Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2019

123 by Questod »»
Aug 17, 4:59 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.