Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Sep 14, 2013 3:10 PM

Apr 2013
Akichii said:
Moekou said:
I'd like to vote for Mukuro Ikusaba now that she's been introduced! She should be added to the poll!
Same!

^This
Sep 14, 2013 6:19 PM

Aug 2013
It's either Togami or Chihiro, but since Togami lives longer so i choose Togami
Sep 15, 2013 9:24 AM

Aug 2013
Kirigiri best girl~
I'm SubPyroFlow~
Sep 15, 2013 3:27 PM

Aug 2011
Is it even possible to have favourite characters in this show? I can't remember anyone from Neagi. When I look back at this I'll only remember what kind of whimp Neagi is.
Sep 15, 2013 3:31 PM

Jun 2012
gnyg said:
Is it even possible to have favourite characters in this show? I can't remember anyone from Neagi. When I look back at this I'll only remember what kind of whimp Neagi is.

I'm sure you'd have a different opinion if you'd try the game or lp... It gives you some time to get to know each and every character.
Sep 16, 2013 2:59 AM

Feb 2012
I can't vote for my favourite character until they make DR 2 an anime T_T
Sep 16, 2013 5:02 AM

Sep 2011
smilewolfy said:
I can't vote for my favourite character until they make DR 2 an anime T_T
I hope a anime of 2 never sees the light of day. They would fuck that up because of that games length. Like this game it doesnt work in weekly installments and 2 would work even less

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Sep 16, 2013 6:38 AM

Feb 2012
^lol yeah I know it would be completely horrible if it was 13 episodes, actually even 26 episodes doesn't seem enough...maybe 30-35 would be good, if they'd be happy with a weird episode count

I still have that dream of when the Dangan Ronpa Franchise finally finishes, they remake the anime with DR, DR2, DR Zero, DR3, DR Another Episode and all the other related medium into a long running anime, that way we won't have constricted episode count ruining the series.

note: the imperative word is dream.
Sep 16, 2013 8:02 AM

Apr 2013
smilewolfy said:
^lol yeah I know it would be completely horrible if it was 13 episodes, actually even 26 episodes doesn't seem enough...maybe 30-35 would be good, if they'd be happy with a weird episode count

I still have that dream of when the Dangan Ronpa Franchise finally finishes, they remake the anime with DR, DR2, DR Zero, DR3, DR Another Episode and all the other related medium into a long running anime, that way we won't have constricted episode count ruining the series.

note: the imperative word is dream.

DR IF as a 2 episode OVA and I can die happy.
Sep 18, 2013 2:32 PM
Jul 2018
Can I like, vote for Genocider Syo separately from Touko? I mean, Touko sucks ass, never liked her.

I'mma vote for Celestia, her elegant gothic lolita dress got to me ;)
Sep 18, 2013 6:59 PM

Dec 2010
I don't know why, but I really liked Junko

I like Togami too, but I voted for Junko
Sep 18, 2013 9:49 PM

May 2013
I definitely liked all the characters but I couldn't decide on one.

Chances of characters being liked the most in this anime:

1 - Kyouko Kirigiri
2 - Celes
3 - Byakuya Togami
Sep 20, 2013 2:04 PM

May 2012
I voted for Kyouko Kirigir

But after I watched ep 12, I say that the Mastermind is my fav character. Too bad I can't change my vote.
Sep 27, 2013 9:20 AM

Jun 2008
Junko - I really love her crazy char. being a despair maniac, and her silly poses lol! it really made my day.
then Celes> Togami

too bad i already voted for kirigiri.

Sep 27, 2013 11:14 AM

Mar 2011
Top 3

1) Ishimaru-The best kind of bro friend you can do ridiculous things with and still feel awesome. He has great moral character (Super High School Level Hall Monitor and all...) and would also be a nice person to have a friendly conversation with.

2 Asahina-She's so bubbly and spunky, and cute :3 Would be great girlfriend material, and has a great smile.

3) I'm rather ambivalent about every other character, but I admired Sakura a lot. She'd be the type of person you could confide into and seek advice from. Oh, and a great workout buddy. She'd whip you into the best shape of your life.
Sep 27, 2013 1:47 PM

Sep 2012
My top 3 would be:

1) Kirigiri Kyouko, she was awesome and a pretty well written character overall;
2) Junko Enoshima, loved her character during chapter 6, the different personalities were also amazing;
3) Togami Byakuya, I liked the fact that he changed after chapter 4, and during the free-time events, he says that, even though he´s an heir to a great family, he wasnt to be seen as something else, he wants to be recognized because of his own values, not because of his lineage.

This show actually has many likable characters.
Sep 27, 2013 7:06 PM
Sep 2013
Easiliy my favourite is Junko no one can compare to the queen of despair.
Sep 27, 2013 7:12 PM

Jun 2011
Of course, my favourite is the one, the only, Man in the Seemingly Very Warm Parka Jesus Christ Man How Are You Not Hot, Naegi Makoto. This guy could be president if he put his mind to it. All he has to do is
and BAM; 538 electoral votes right in his pocket, easy as pie.

I'm telling you, right now: Naegi Makoto 2016.
And what if all love is an act of bravery?

Could you look me in the eye and say that you are not afraid?

Sep 27, 2013 8:28 PM

Oct 2010
Monokuma, Fujisaki, Ishimaru, Ikusaba, Genocider, and Togami
Sep 27, 2013 8:35 PM
Oct 15, 2013 2:24 PM

Oct 2012
My top 3 is:

3 - Kirigiri (she was my fav in the beginning, but after some incidents, I thought she was too arrogant.

2 - Togami - His ways and manneirisms like a prince are really cool. I liked it

1 - Celestia Ludenberg - My favorite so far...She is cute, sly and her plan was really creative.

She had all that gothic style, how can one not love her?

Celestia all the way!
Feb 20, 2014 5:34 AM

Mar 2012
sarroush said:
Kirigiri & the real Junko <3
Feb 21, 2014 6:19 AM
Feb 2011
These are my favorites.....

Chihiro Fujisaki - cute , kind , he loves computers.(i voted for this character)
Kyouko Kirigiri - her cool and calm demeanor makes me her fave.
Togami Byakuya - he may be handsome but i kinda never liked his prickery...xD
Celestia Ludenberg - Pretty , i think. but what i love about her is her fake accent voice though.
Makoto Naegi - I could never leave the protagonist on my list. Nice ahoge he had.
Touko Fukawa - Me and Fukawa are almost alike , except i don't have

Kiyotaka Ishimaru - Also him , except i'm not smart as him and i don't have a bro...xD

Also.

That's that.....:3
AoiAnimeL0v3rJan 3, 2015 9:08 PM
Feb 23, 2014 4:48 AM

Oct 2013
Poor Yamada. only one person likes him.
Mar 5, 2014 1:28 PM

Jul 2013
In my opinion. My favorite got to be Mondo Oowada. He was such a great character, he was badass and caring. Even though he lost his cool and killed Chihiro, he still tried to help him (in some way) by trying to keep his secret. He was almost a true man. Which I can really respect.
Mar 10, 2014 2:19 AM

Apr 2009
Aoi Asahina. She wasn't really exceptional at the anime though, but when I played the game and follow her route, sorry, I can't help myself from getting a boner
Mar 22, 2014 11:51 AM

Mar 2008
My ultimate favorite is Touko Fukawa, girl is hilarious.

I really like Ishimaru's character design and personality though, he would have been my fav but he got too lil screen time.
Mar 26, 2014 4:04 PM
Mar 2014
Ishimaru by far, his character had the most heart in my opinion, and his story was probably the saddest.

I also love Mondo and Sakura, for similar reasons to Ishimaru, Mukuro, for being a very loyal and nice girl, despite being the devil's sister, (She's also very attractive to me....) and Chihiro.

It's weird how I ended up caring way more about the dead characters than I did the living ones. :/
thecurrymasterMar 26, 2014 4:08 PM
May 16, 2014 2:58 PM
May 2014
LEOOOOONNNNNN.

LeonLeonLeonLeonLeonLeonLeonLeon.

You guys can't change my mind.
May 17, 2014 1:13 PM
Nov 2013
Celes.

Besides her gothic appearance and a thing I seem to have for anime girls wearing pigtails, she's my favourite because her character is really deep and interesting.
While everyone (except for Kirigiri) seems to be lost in this academic coliseum, Celes has elaborated and put to action her own plan since episode 1, declaring to have no intention to kill as she has chosen to adapt, and even invites the other students to adapt too. She keeps an almost stoic and resolutive temper through most of her time in the anime, that again only Kirigiri seem to be able to follow.

But what makes Celes really unique is that, while Kirigiri is actually calm and her resolution is really directed towards the hope of escaping without committing murder, Celes instead, behind her poker face, has been unsospiciously controlling and hiding her despair from the other students since day 1.
And her despair is arguably the biggest one amongst all the trapped students, because not only she actually shares with them the same need of escape, but because this situation drains all of Taeko's chances to realize "her character" of Celestia Ludenberg, condemning her to face the impossibility of this task and so to live the mediocrity and ineptitude that seems to define Taeko.
Still about these last few points, another thing that interested me of Celes/Taeko is her reaction during her execution: she's so determined to bring "Celes" to reality that doesn't panic at all during her execution, and actually she looks like she's even enjoying it, almost as if she found the perfect death for Celes in it... Until the firetruck comes, obviously.
Jun 8, 2014 4:30 AM

Jan 2012
Junko or Asahina b/c boobies...
Jun 10, 2014 9:19 AM

Sep 2013
MONOKUMA ;)

He is so damn sexy! XD

Those moves, those hips and a face that rivals Olympic models.
Jun 19, 2014 11:35 PM

Dec 2013
Danganronpa radio program poll result :
Jun 25, 2014 4:44 PM
Jun 2014
Eh...my favorite has to be Kirigiri. I know, I'm so original. Okay, in all honesty, I just can't get enough of her character. I'll admit, the skill of her being a detective, and the tragic past does give her some Mary-Sue qualities, but for some reason, I can just look past that. I find that she has many hidden depths as a character, and I can honestly relate to some of her personality traits, such as the fact that she uses logic in her arguments, and that she's mainly independent.

Oh, and my very close second is Togami. Yes, he's an asshole, but I can't help but love him for it. The cold, arrogant, and cynical types actually intrigue me the most out of all the different types of characters. He's quite possibly the most magnificent dickhead known to anime. Best part is, he never changed. Togami stands by his personality, and doesn't let anybody change it if it's not going to benefit him (Unlike some characters, who don't change at all, even if the situation clearly calls for it) but at the same time, he still was able to develop. Personally, it was very hard to not make this guy my favorite, but yeah, he's still fucking awesome in my opinion.
Jul 9, 2014 2:07 AM
Apr 2014
From the anime, I liked Kirigiri the most, and Chihiro second, but when I read an LP, I fell in love with Chihiro and Kirgiri slid to second place. Asahina is pretty cool, too.
Jul 13, 2014 1:42 PM
Nov 2013
Definitely Kirigiri-chan~
Jul 13, 2014 8:13 PM

Jan 2014
Hmmm, I voted for Monokuma, but I really like Kirigiri as well. I have a thing for mysterious chicks. There are definitely things I enjoy about almost every character, but Monokuma really makes me smile all the time. That sounds bad...but there's something about him. He was also my first cosplay, that might have something to do with it...
Jul 13, 2014 8:24 PM

Sep 2013
Would have to go with Ludenberg. Call me a bit weird, but I liked how in the end, while everyone else was fighting for survival, she was the only one who tried to fight for her dream.

..... and I suppose Junko was fighting for a dream, but I don't really count her.
Jul 18, 2014 8:23 AM

Feb 2014
Junko because of her great attitude towards the end.
I rarely revisit threads, so if you're after a reply you should PM me or post a comment on my profile.
Aug 25, 2014 9:19 AM
Jun 2013
I hate the fact that Kirigiri is winning. He character trope type in anime majority of the time bores me.
Dec 14, 2014 10:44 AM
Jun 2014
I guess I should reword what I said about Togami. I made it seem like he never changed in the slightest. He actually did, but in a a more subtle way. I guess what I was trying to say was that he didn't exactly turn "soft".
Dec 28, 2014 12:36 AM
Jan 2012
...I loved everyone, save for Monokuma... But since he has so few votes, I'll give mine to Hifumi.
Feb 16, 2016 8:32 AM

Jan 2011
I'm gonna say Byakuya, because he never really lost composure, even when there was a serial killer madly in love with him. Plus, Akira Ishida.

I know those aren't the best reasons, but honestly, all the other characters (save for Kirigiri, who was just plain boring to me) got on my nerves in one way or another.
-content has been filtered for the use of inappropriate words or phrases-
Jan 1, 2017 2:05 AM

Sep 2013
I voted for Enoshima before but after playing the game, i just had to pick Kirigiri as my favorite. She's so awesome, I always make sure to give her a present in FreeTime. :D
Jan 7, 2017 3:04 PM

Jan 2017
I voted for Togami. Love his attitude
Jan 7, 2017 6:00 PM
Nov 2015
I've been a huge fan of Celes for years, but from what I've seen on Steam/Reddit/IGN forums, she's always one of the most disliked characters.
Yet she's second here by a wide margin, I'm surprised.
Jan 11, 2017 3:39 PM
Aug 2008
I liked the fact the Hagakure survived, that was a big plus. He was very funny and could have been a lot better if involved more.

Ishimaru was great too. Sakura as well.
Jun 20, 2017 11:11 AM
Jun 2017
Leon
That's all I have to say
Jun 20, 2017 4:20 PM

Aug 2016
Kirigiri. The fact that she's willing to do the things she needs to obtain evidence that the rest of the characters never attempted is great. From what I've seen, she has been contributing heavily in each of the court sessions in the first series with in-depth analysis.

My vote goes to her easily.
Jul 30, 2017 4:41 PM
Apr 2017
Definitely Kirigiri. But I also loved Enoshima, Celestia, and Fukawa.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 11, 2013

782 by MysteriousFriend »»
Aug 12, 10:18 PM

Poll: » Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 18, 2013

417 by BakaDorayaki »»
May 16, 2:05 PM

Poll: » Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2013

436 by amychar »»
May 7, 3:17 PM

Poll: » Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ihateeveryone - Jul 4, 2013

559 by aramkqly »»
Mar 16, 4:04 AM

» how should i watch Danganronpa ?

TheAdo - Dec 29, 2016

19 by InstantRamenKing »»
Feb 9, 10:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.