Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
High School DxD (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
May 22, 2018 11:58 PM

Jan 2014
I wish Rias would have done more than just pop in and get her nips poked. I'd loved to seen her get very angry about how injured everyone was and then going on the attack. I mean she's still stronger than Issei right?
May 23, 2018 12:46 AM

Feb 2015
Probably greatest episode yet. Lol Isei basically invented new term fireworks cum TM launched rias too sky literally. That new welsh or something transformation alongside that dragon cannon on his back, were so amazing he even opened the hole between dimensions. As my friend said only bad thing is that Spear longius is like hax lvl of defense against it seems multiple elemental type of attacks or something, otherwise Cao Cao would not be even left Dust too pick up from his body cuz of that attack Issei launched.

I loved the apperance of what seems like Oldest Goku in history lulz, old man could probably solo those chumps with just using his bare arms so OP.

I loved the reunion of Kuno with her mom poor thing deserved it :) Even Issei was touched enough not to nose bleed when he saw Mother Fox close up, he moaned later cuz he forgot to ask her too show him her boobs, but face it i think even he does not have adamantium lvl balls too ask her that in front of Kuno, Rosseweise and Rest think that was just him being in his pervert act. Koneko used Saitama punch it is super effective, lulz little girls Issei but not in age but body thats what triggered her as usual.

Hope that now everyones reunited that serial be even more interesting, i usual vomit at festival episodes , hopefully it will not be long arc.

May 23, 2018 1:05 AM
Jan 2018
Offeight said:
I wish Rias would have done more than just pop in and get her nips poked. I'd loved to seen her get very angry about how injured everyone was and then going on the attack. I mean she's still stronger than Issei right?

Nope issei is stronger
May 23, 2018 2:39 AM

Apr 2008
Offeight said:

Not at this point in the story
May 23, 2018 3:25 AM

May 2016
They even added Buhda's fighter Goku what on earth how much stuff has this show build up..
Seriously it's getting ridiculous with Rias boobs, can't they come up with something better...
May 23, 2018 3:34 AM

Apr 2008
Raizel said:
They even added Buhda's fighter Goku what on earth how much stuff has this show build up..
Seriously it's getting ridiculous with Rias boobs, can't they come up with something better...

The next powerup won't have boobs =_= so you can stop whinging about one of the cornerstones of this series.
May 23, 2018 3:41 AM

May 2016
Darklight0303 said:
The next powerup won't have boobs =_= so you can stop whinging about one of the cornerstones of this series.
Can you keep your opinions for yourself, it's not like I have written it on your profile so stop getting angry about it O.K.?
May 23, 2018 3:44 AM

Apr 2008
Raizel said:
Darklight0303 said:
Can you keep your opinions for yourself, it's not like I have written it on your profile so stop getting angry about it O.K.?

In season two Issei got pissed off at Vali for the second hand threat of him halving Rias and Akeno's breast size. And only now you take umbridge with the fact that boobs are such a big factor in this franchise. With a delayed reaction like that I can only classify it as whinging. I wasn't stating an opinion. I was stating A FACT. A fact you should have known if you've been with this series for four seasons.

If you expect the boob element to ever completely disappear from this story, you better drop the show now. It might be reduced in some arcs but it's always there and with occasional surges too. Expecting otherwise is just setting yourself up for more self inflicted disappointment.
May 23, 2018 3:46 AM

May 2016
Darklight0303 said:
Raizel said:

In season two Issei got pissed off at Vali for the second hand threat of him halving Rias and Akeno's breast size. And only now you take umbridge with the fact that boobs are such a big factor in this franchise. With a delayed reaction like that I can only classify it as whinging. I wasn't stating an opinion. I was stating A FACT. A fact you should have known if you've been with this series for four seasons.
And I wasn't saying I have problems with boobs but the fact that pushing them is pretty ridiculous and they repeated this for the third time.
May 23, 2018 3:48 AM

Apr 2008
Raizel said:
Darklight0303 said:

And I wasn't saying I have problems with boobs but the fact that pushing them is pretty ridiculous and they repeated this for the third time.

I suggest you go back and read up on how sacred gears work. How they respond to the user's strongest desires. Now tell me. What is Issei's STRONGEST desire? It makes sense. No matter how ridiculous you find it. There's plenty more silliness like this later in the story and it's not even solely centered around Issei. I mean FFS you have skirtflipping ODIN. Panties eating Fafnir. Examples go on and on and on. That's how this world in this story works.
Darklight0303May 23, 2018 3:56 AM
May 23, 2018 4:48 AM
Jan 2018
Sacred Gears can also adapt and evolve based on their wielder's thoughts, needs, and feelings, gaining abilities or qualities as time passes. This is stated to be the source of Balance Breaker, and suggested to be the source of the transformation into a Sub-Species.

or if you all forgot it was mentioned in season 1 by Rias "Desire. Sacred Gears are driven with the power of desire. And it also determines the power for it as well. Even though you are a Devil, your will to desire hasn’t been lost. The stronger you desire, the stronger your Sacred Gear will respond to you"
May 23, 2018 5:31 AM
Apr 2018
EPIC! THIS IS HOW HIGH SCHOOL DXD SHOULD BE! WITHOUT SOME CURSE TO SPOIL WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT! YES! I'M TALKING TO YOU TNK AND YOUR ABOMINATION IN SEASON 3! YOU SPOIL TOO MUCH THINGS WHILE FORGETTING THE IMPORTANT STUFFS LIKE THE PROPOSAL MADE BY KONEKO TO ISSEI DURING THE [SONA VS RIAS] RATING GAME AND THAT IS ONE OF THE IMPORTANT RELATIONSHIP GROWTH TO ISSEI'S HAREM AS WELL AS AKENO'S ARC! DAMN IT!
INFERNAL_FURYMay 23, 2018 5:36 AM
May 23, 2018 9:41 AM

May 2015
Hmm... I wonder is Issei gonna meet Sun Wukong again, that spear halt with only one finger was badass, maybe he can teach MC some new tricks...
May 23, 2018 9:43 AM

Apr 2008
Roy_Focker said:
Hmm... I wonder is Issei gonna meet Sun Wukong again, that spear halt with only one finger was badass, maybe he can teach MC some new tricks...

He is the original Sun Wukong from the journey to the West. Aka he's ancient as fuck. But yes he will train Issei just not this season.
May 23, 2018 10:41 AM

Apr 2008
SPEERS said:
Darklight0303 said:

It kinda is, her tits were glowing in that sequence.

He's not touchin em tho. I see that detail as more of them Resonating with his power going to the next stage.
May 23, 2018 11:34 AM

Aug 2012
Good end to the arc and nice to see a new power up for Issei, although n the end it was nothing compared to an old guy with a stick xD
May 23, 2018 12:12 PM
Mar 2016
So according to Elsha, Ria's nipple were the switches to boost up Issei's powers.... No wonder this anime's opening theme is titled "switch on."

Dang that Issei too many dramas, just poked them already.

So who the fuck is this Belzar who stands next to Elsha????
May 23, 2018 12:16 PM
Jan 2018
Whoahoho said:
So according to Elsha, Ria's nipple were the switches to boost up Issei's powers.... No wonder this anime's opening theme is titled "switch on."

Dang that Issei too many dramas, just poked them already.

So who the fuck is this Belzar who stands next to Elsha????

well if Elsha is the strongest female host then belzar is the strongest male host . well not anymore
May 23, 2018 3:16 PM

Apr 2008
Mister_Bubbles said:
Good end to the arc and nice to see a new power up for Issei, although n the end it was nothing compared to an old guy with a stick xD

The old guy is a freaking legend from ancient times. I would be more worried if Issei WAS already on par with the great Monkey King from Journey to the West
May 23, 2018 5:01 PM

Jul 2017
They are including every part of light novel but i am bit uncomfortable bit anime pacing.. Similar to shokugeki i believe they need to improve pacing on critical scenes
May 23, 2018 7:32 PM

Apr 2018
That was an awesome episode! I laughed when Issei said Summon Oppai again! Plus Rias looked so adorable! I am glad everything is pretty much back to normal in Kyoto and Kunou has her mother back. Her mother was so beautiful! Can't wait to see what happens in the next episode!
May 24, 2018 3:19 AM
Nov 2017
FINALLY RAVEL AKA BEST GIRL COMES TO THE SHOW NEXT WEEK!?!

Honestly in the light novel she is the main one holding things down for issei. On top of that she literally gets the lowest amount of his attention. But the next 6 episodes are gonna be amazing.
May 24, 2018 1:17 PM
Apr 2018
Lol Valkyrie girl is definitely pregnant, wonder who knocked her up when she was wasted.

Yeah, it’s a shame the art, and pacing are handicapping the story. There was a point in the episode where everyone’s face looked the same, it was when the little fox finally talked to her mom, the harem + Saito, it was eerie.

Several minutes of talking, a few seconds of fighting.

Can you guys stop spoiling the story? No offense, but keep the lite novel stuff that will happen, or has happened to yourselves. This is an anime episode discussion. Are you 12 years-old? Do you know what this is?

Old man visors, cool.
May 24, 2018 2:28 PM

Apr 2018
That smile on his face when he presses the "switch".....
May 24, 2018 5:18 PM

Apr 2008
KazeNoHimitsu said:
Lol Valkyrie girl is definitely pregnant, wonder who knocked her up when she was wasted.

Yeah, it’s a shame the art, and pacing are handicapping the story. There was a point in the episode where everyone’s face looked the same, it was when the little fox finally talked to her mom, the harem + Saito, it was eerie.

Can you guys stop spoiling the story? No offense, but keep the lite novel stuff that will happen, or has happened to yourselves. This is an anime episode discussion. Are you 12 years-old? Do you know what this is?

Old man visors, cool.

She's not pregnant. Is your mind completely in the freaking gutter?
May 24, 2018 8:22 PM
Apr 2018
Darklight0303 said:
KazeNoHimitsu said:

Old man visors, cool.

Why spoil the fun scenarios that I could do think of for our party girl, huh?
May 24, 2018 8:24 PM

Apr 2008
KazeNoHimitsu said:
Darklight0303 said:

Because it makes no sense whatsoever and you're just being crass for trolling purposes.
May 24, 2018 9:57 PM
Apr 2018
Darklight0303 said:
KazeNoHimitsu said:

Because it makes no sense whatsoever and you're just being crass for trolling purposes.

She’s been sick for two days, the second time it appeared to be morning sickness! The path of a drunk woman is dissolute & desolute, is it not?

I would refrain from revealing pieces to the story. Seriously man. Stop.
KazeNoHimitsuMay 24, 2018 10:03 PM
May 24, 2018 10:31 PM

May 2018
I don't know why but I found this episode satisfying.

After what happened last episode, I was annoyed at how Cao Cao managed to put his arm back together again. When I saw Issei fire off that attack to take out Cao Cao's right eye, I was like:
"YEEEEEES! Take that b**ch! Let's see you heal from that now!"

Cao Cao will probably recover from that but let me have my moment, lol.

Also, lol at Rias appearing as a summon for 5 mins and then disappearing afterwards.
"Ok, I've finally touch your tits and have awaken my new power, Rias . You can go now."
May 24, 2018 11:09 PM

Jul 2016
I still don’t give a Shit about any of the new characters.

I’m worried that Issie will be the only useful character.

The action is directed terribly.
May 25, 2018 6:23 AM
Apr 2018
Tapertrain said:

First.. Issei will not be the only useful character, Second... The action is not terribly directed, it's just your mind telling you that it's poorly directed and that's how it really happened in the nove because it's just a glimpse of how strong Cao Cao really is.
May 25, 2018 8:00 AM
Jan 2018
INFERNAL_FURY said:
Tapertrain said:

First.. Issei will not be the only useful character, Second... The action is not terribly directed, it's just your mind telling you that it's poorly directed and that's how it really happened in the nove because it's just a glimpse of how strong Cao Cao really is.

issei also ran out of stamina after the charge strike
May 25, 2018 7:54 PM

Jul 2016
Mattinator95 said:
INFERNAL_FURY said:

issei also ran out of stamina after the charge strike

Yeah.

I was just a little cranky.
May 25, 2018 8:12 PM

Jan 2011
I dunno, maybe it's age but I'm really not feeling this season. I swear they're trying to be an "action' and been failing at it save for the sparing match between Issei and what's his face. Very limited nudity, female lead has been benched for half the run so far, I don't know what to make of this shit.

Mattinator95 said:
Offeight said:

Nope issei is stronger

If course he is. I'd prefer Rias and Akeno at the helm some of the time.
May 26, 2018 2:56 AM
Apr 2018
QWERTYFish25 said:
I dunno, maybe it's age but I'm really not feeling this season. I swear they're trying to be an "action' and been failing at it save for the sparing match between Issei and what's his face. Very limited nudity, female lead has been benched for half the run so far, I don't know what to make of this shit.

Beause, What we are watching right now is a very important turning point of something serious and the ecchi scenes toning down bit by bit is a part of it, But I assure you that those ecchi things will never be fade away, it will be back again if we get a Season 6 or further than that. So please bear with it a little more. About Rias and Akeno, Of course they will be.
May 26, 2018 9:02 AM

Jan 2011
INFERNAL_FURY said:
QWERTYFish25 said:

Beause, What we are watching right now is a very important turning point of something serious and the ecchi scenes toning down bit by bit is a part of it, But I assure you that those ecchi things will never be fade away, it will be back again if we get a Season 6 or further than that. So please bear with it a little more. About Rias and Akeno, Of course they will be.

I should hope so...season 6 I'll be in my thirties at that rate. But there is at least a reasonable believe we'll even get to that. Four seasons of a LN, that's pretty uncommon these days. Most LN adaptations seem to be an extended commercial no matter how "good" they appear. Hopefully DxD's luck holds out until then.
May 27, 2018 7:42 AM
Feb 2018
SUMMON OPPAI! haha
May 27, 2018 2:31 PM

May 2015
Nice new forms of oppai dragon.

Also loli fox card. ;D
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
May 27, 2018 9:53 PM

Jul 2013
Total mix of emotions for this episode. First the ridiculousness of Issei pressing Rias' nipples made me lol and a little bit nostalgic cause I don't remember seeing a nipple so close in a non-hentai anime ever since Seikon no Qwaser which was a great ecchi anime btw, average at best in general but definitely a great ecchi, also I can't help but be pissed off and disappointed cause they used that little kid Kunou as the model of that naked card thing they do every mid episode that I really look forward to weekly, dude I don't wanna see no naked little kid with her boobs so flat mine might be bigger, that's bullshit. And again be impressed at the fight and of course at Issei for powering up again and his dedication for big boobies. I'm with Issei in this one forget them stupid fucking pedo-pandering lolis, big boobs ftw! Lastly, Son Goku?
May 27, 2018 11:18 PM

Nov 2008
Darklight0303 said:
KazeNoHimitsu said:

KazeNoHimitsu said:
Darklight0303 said:

She’s been sick for two days, the second time it appeared to be morning sickness! The path of a drunk woman is dissolute & desolute, is it not?

Yeah, also for these idiotic Anime Onlys from a Novel Reader,
May 28, 2018 1:37 AM

Apr 2008
HollowIchigo58 said:
Darklight0303 said:

KazeNoHimitsu said:

Yeah, also for these idiotic Anime Onlys from a Novel Reader,

And more to come in DxD shin.

Also it takes FAR MORE than just a day or two to determine if someone is pregnant. Uneducated people should be silent
Aug 8, 2018 7:16 PM

May 2012
Very interesting episode and end of this school trip! Really loving the development so far so I sure a looking forwards to see what's next.
Aug 14, 2018 12:53 AM

Dec 2014
well rias plays a major part..well her boobs does anyway.. like how issei becomes more and more stronger
Sep 7, 2018 9:27 AM

Aug 2014
Still not satisfied...

And Kiba shouldn't have ahoge so high his one is only a little up and going forward not upwards same as in Novel and same as in tnk ;/

if not that they destroyed my waifu face I would give it 10/10 till ep 6..
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Dec 23, 2018 2:35 AM

Mar 2015
Lul that mid-episode card tho
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jan 20, 2019 5:14 AM

Jan 2013
Lmao Belzard's final words for Issei ...
The "games" should be fun.
Jan 23, 2019 5:02 PM

Jul 2014
The first half has blown my mind to smithereens
Apr 22, 2020 7:33 AM
May 2012
Lol why did Ddraig have to cry like that haha
May 4, 2020 11:12 AM

Mar 2010
I'm not mad about him getting stronger, but rather that he was handed power that he didn't even work for. Like ohh right the boobs stored that power.. so much for the boosts. Not enough fanservice Imma need to watch some hentai.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
May 12, 2020 1:50 PM

Apr 2013
That was actually some nice action, not many lewd stuff this episode though. I like that he actually took one of his eyes as a goodbye. That Wukong guy came out of nowhere, but I like him already.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » High School DxD Hero Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 8, 2018

99 by FedeMetal »»
Sep 13, 7:51 PM

» Season 5 Confirmed!!!

Hachii13 - May 3

42 by INoLuv »»
Sep 13, 7:32 PM

Poll: » High School DxD Hero Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2018

100 by FedeMetal »»
Aug 30, 11:44 AM

Poll: » High School DxD Hero Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 1, 2018

78 by Andr6969 »»
Jun 7, 6:41 PM

Poll: » Highschool DxD season 4 art style

DiamondBaka - Dec 7, 2020

27 by Oongbuh »»
Apr 23, 8:02 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.