Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Feb 10, 2018 11:57 AM
Jan 2018
isekai said:
oh damn 002 does not care about Hiro at all meanwhile Ichigo cares about Hiro, the love triangle is blossoming

the Drama in the FranXX is going strong

because she already knows what's happening to him then, he's his half like the jian bird, so he knows it very well he already knows he will not die
Feb 10, 2018 11:57 AM

Aug 2008
broodo said:
Since this is Trigger, what are the odds that Hiro gets Kamina'd in the next two to three episodes?
Trigger is barely a washed up remnants of Gainax. I wouldn't expect them to pull any iconic moves just because animation is sometimes similar.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Feb 10, 2018 12:02 PM

Aug 2015
I'll be pleasantly surprised if this show has the guts to kill Hiro off early. It'd be an interesting twist.
Feb 10, 2018 12:04 PM
Jun 2014
KanameFujiwara said:
Or maybe instead of being "disposed" - they have a short life span.

I think 02 knew what's going on. As in how the world came to be. I think she's playing Cassandra.

BakedEnvy said:
Is Dino aids the official term for it now???

I don't think its Dino Aids so much as the body trying to adapt to a transformation.

Completely understandable, but I'm gonna stick to dino aids purely on the basis that I find it hilarious for some reason.
Feb 10, 2018 12:06 PM

Apr 2012
Oh, it was an interesting episode. While I enjoyed the moments of Hiro and Zero Two, I was also interested in seeing Ichigo, along with Goro, gradually realize their feelings for their friends and more chemistry between Kokoro and her partner.

And, of course, the change of mood and the disclosure of new information about Zero were by the right way. I felt that the show needed more darkness, as recently it began to look somewhat cartoonish.

@kyuudere They hint that their couples can change during the show? If so, then this is an interesting hint.
Feb 10, 2018 12:07 PM

May 2013
Fappa said:
Did people forget what 02 said in episode 1?

"Your ability is probably still just dormant. I can awaken it for you"

In this episode we hear that 02 has an opposite effect on Hiro compared to others who are known to suffer damage from piloting with her.

She's not killing him, she's awakening his potential and fulfilling his dream. Heck, she might even extend his lifespan more to what they can apparently reach.

With the only difference that the ones who take physical and mental damage like the old guy and Mitsuru didn't get kissed. Kissing with Zero Two means sharing her blood and genes with the other one, making the man one of her kind. Since Hiro is the first one she met in her life who has so many similarities with her, has no fear to die and no place to go it's understandable that she chose him.

She could have kissed others in the past (which I don't believe) but latest at the point when they found the blue blob on their body they surely would have abused Zero Two out of fear and disgust. So she must be very careful who deserves her kiss and since she is still a young, innocent girl she only wants to kiss someone who she has feelings for (it's something special she said in ep 1).
Feb 10, 2018 12:10 PM

Dec 2011
Hiro is sick and have something which grow up on his body.
In the first episode, 002 kiss him. I don't think she kissed all her previous partners.
And it's probably why Hiro has more resistance about piloting with her.
She gave him something (her DNA ? A virus ?)

All her previous partner died but not Hiro. but he is sick and has fever. And do you know how body fight bad bacteries or virus ? Fever.
His body is changing he will become like 002.

Do someone thought about that strange honey 002 eats and gives to Hiro too ? No one except them eat that. he is something which activate the virus or help him to change ?

Sorry, I write in a bad english but I hope you can guess what I mean
Feb 10, 2018 12:10 PM

Sep 2013
Really interesting episode, I'm liking the darker turn the plot took from the rather upbeat episode 4. The character relationships in this anime are surprisingly interesting to follow
Feb 10, 2018 12:12 PM
Nov 2016
CodeKeima said:

she is still a young, innocent girl .

I think that's the last thing you can say about 02 ;)
Feb 10, 2018 12:13 PM

Oct 2014
A more proper and profound character development. Good.

But next episode is more battle...
Well... as long as they don't drop another stupid sexual reference in the dialogue.
Same as drama, true battle happens in the mind and the heart. So please don't waste that helluva of animation and let me enjoy a proper battle, Mr. Writer.
Feb 10, 2018 12:15 PM

Apr 2017
Raikiri29 said:
Hiro is sick and have something which grow up on his body.
In the first episode, 002 kiss him. I don't think she kissed all her previous partners.
And it's probably why Hiro has more resistance about piloting with her.
She gave him something (her DNA ? A virus ?)

All her previous partner died but not Hiro. but he is sick and has fever. And do you know how body fight bad bacteries or virus ? Fever.
His body is changing he will become like 002.

Do someone thought about that strange honey 002 eats and gives to Hiro too ? No one except them eat that. he is something which activate the virus or help him to change ?

Sorry, I write in a bad english but I hope you can guess what I mean

I kinda thought like you, it's a good point. Let's see.
Feb 10, 2018 12:16 PM

Apr 2015
I think they are going to pull a TTGL
Feb 10, 2018 12:17 PM

Dec 2015
The whole prayer thing they had during breakfast really put me off, that Papa guy is a real creep to make kids pray for him.

The upcoming fight will be an intense one, looking forward to seeing what Trigger will bring next.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Feb 10, 2018 12:23 PM

May 2013
Raikiri29 said:

Yes the first time he was holding back to eat it but now he has no problem with it, good observation there.

Styraxx said:
CodeKeima said:

On the outside no but on the inside it's different I'm sure.
Feb 10, 2018 12:25 PM

Sep 2013

ntr queen gonna suck Hiro dry in front of Ichigo
Feb 10, 2018 12:30 PM

Jan 2015
woah this is the first episode of the show that was actually engaging
a miracle!
Feb 10, 2018 12:30 PM
#1 Hitagi Lover

Apr 2014
Very good episode. Liked how Hiro isn't backing down from his decision to pilot with Zero Two for a third time and the moments they had this episode were funny and somewhat sweet. Also it seems Goro is getting closer to Ichigo and they're learning new feelings within them which gave me some more Kiznaiver vibes.

Very much looking forward to the next episode.
Feb 10, 2018 12:33 PM

Dec 2017
Raikiri29 said:

since it has this pistil and stamen theme, i think the honey is like the nectar which bees gather during pollination

it may be a metaphor in some way, like 002 is a bee and sucks out all the nectar, but at the same time pollinates new flowers. lol i really don't know, you can think out it yourself. it's a good point you've noticed it
Feb 10, 2018 12:36 PM

Nov 2007
Styraxx said:
CodeKeima said:

I can't even guarantee that she is young, let alone being innocent, the way she doesn't give a damn about lives of other living things. She could be 200 years old and have different lifespan compared to normal human beings.

The first scene where she walks next to a boy in episode 1, that might have been 016 even though the face wasn't shown, and it will most likely be the final scene of the anime where she will walk next to him and shown happy because she yearns to be human who cannot live without partners. Notice how she is also wearing the same dress as the other Children as well and the time is Spring instead of Summer (current time inside 13th). Of course there is a chance that that boy isn't 016 but her next victim and this finding her partner continues (a tragic ending).
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Feb 10, 2018 12:46 PM

Dec 2016
Mitsuru is still acting like a whining brat, grow up already.

Curious to know why Zorome wanted to know if anyone of them got to become adults.

Omg all that blue stuff growing on Hiro is not a good sign, Goro has every right to be worried about him, it's good that someone like Goro is paying attention and wants to help.

Yellow blood cells, need to know more about them.

Wasn't expecting Ichigo to do that, that was pretty epic when Zero Two looked at her with those red eyes.

I'm pretty sure you love Hiro Ichigo but none of you know what that actually is, that's why you have been acting the way you have in these last few episodes.

Next episode should be very exciting.
Feb 10, 2018 12:56 PM

Dec 2009
Next episode is going to be a bloodbath. People are going to die for sure.

Talk about being in an abusive relationship. I think Zero Two does care for Hiro, but their relationship can only be called poisonous right now.

Zero Two doesn't see Hiro as an equal. She sees him as a thing she owns (see various possessives examples of "My darling) Hiro needs to step up if he is to be her equal.
Feb 10, 2018 1:09 PM

Mar 2011
Hiro will obviously not die in the next episode. If they really did kill Hiro they would be going against the Jian symbolism they set up in the first episode.

Basically the first story arc was about Hiro lacking the confidence to start the relationship. It looks like the second story arc will be about Zero Two being too possesive of Hiro and the relationship becoming poisonous because of that. The first four episodes focused on Hiro's character development and it seems like the next episodes will focus mostly Zero Two's character development.
Raziel1991Feb 10, 2018 1:15 PM
Feb 10, 2018 1:09 PM

Mar 2013
So she gave him a STD... that's why you have to always wear a condom before entering a robot you don't know
EL PSY KONGROO!!!
Feb 10, 2018 1:20 PM

May 2013
shanimebib said:

I can't even guarantee that she is young, let alone being innocent, the way she doesn't give a damn about lives of other living things. She could be 200 years old and have different lifespan compared to normal human beings.

The first scene where she walks next to a boy in episode 1, that might have been 016 even though the face wasn't shown, and it will most likely be the final scene of the anime where she will walk next to him and shown happy because she yearns to be human who cannot live without partners. Notice how she is also wearing the same dress as the other Children as well and the time is Spring instead of Summer (current time inside 13th). Of course there is a chance that that boy isn't 016 but her next victim and this finding her partner continues (a tragic ending).

Just before your comment something came to me.
Remember in ep 2 where some of Papa's guys said 015 showed no signs of aging despite using Strelizia? This one never made sense to me up till now. You could be right that Zero Two is a lot older than she looks because of being a hybrid. And speaking of Hiro getting some sort of power that could be one of it, perhaps Zero Two's kiss includes living with her chosen Darling for a very very long time.

Yes it's highly some sort of ending scene there with the cherry trees but at the moment I don't want to think or speculate much about the ending, our theories will be proved wrong anyway like always xD
Feb 10, 2018 1:26 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Hibaena said:
Did anybody else notice the spider qnd the butterfly, could that mean that zero two (the spider) has got hiro (the butterfly) into her trap and is waiting for the moment to feast on her prey?

The feast already started then, there is no turning back now!
Next episode promises alot~~
Feb 10, 2018 1:30 PM

Sep 2017
This episode certainty painted 02 in a more negative light. She doesn't really seem to care about loss of human life, and has some sort of domination thing over Hiro. It seems that unlike others, who die when they get klaxosaur blood, Hiro's body has the potential to fuse with it and make some type of hybrid. I wonder if it will change him to be more 'feral' or play a part in 'humanizing' 02.

We also have Mitsuru still being edgy/recovering and Zorome making a peculiar comment about adult pilots. I'm sure that will have some significance later on. Overall, the best episode in terms of writing and development.
Feb 10, 2018 1:33 PM

Feb 2018
Everybody: Hiro if you keep this up you’ll get dinoaids
Hiro: I just want to fly!
Feb 10, 2018 1:34 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
cupc said:

That GIF is EPIC! Gotta save it, all hail for the NTR queen! Dont see a problem there, since this is fantasy lets us indulge in the greatest sins, and rejoice all the wickedness that comes with a great climax, berfore the evident doom and decay that such decisions bring (as long as 002 doesnt turn into a monster that starts to eat his very flesh, I m all in for it)!

CodeKeima said:
Fappa said:
Did people forget what 02 said in episode 1?

"Your ability is probably still just dormant. I can awaken it for you"

In this episode we hear that 02 has an opposite effect on Hiro compared to others who are known to suffer damage from piloting with her.

She's not killing him, she's awakening his potential and fulfilling his dream. Heck, she might even extend his lifespan more to what they can apparently reach.

With the only difference that the ones who take physical and mental damage like the old guy and Mitsuru didn't get kissed. Kissing with Zero Two means sharing her blood and genes with the other one, making the man one of her kind. Since Hiro is the first one she met in her life who has so many similarities with her, has no fear to die and no place to go it's understandable that she chose him.

She could have kissed others in the past (which I don't believe) but latest at the point when they found the blue blob on their body they surely would have abused Zero Two out of fear and disgust. So she must be very careful who deserves her kiss and since she is still a young, innocent girl she only wants to kiss someone who she has feelings for (it's something special she said in ep 1).

While I do like your idea, it screams fanfic too much, btw I m refering to the last paragraph where you compare 002 to a young and innocent maiden, she is all but that, otherwise she would never act like this.
PlaycoolFeb 10, 2018 1:37 PM
Feb 10, 2018 1:36 PM

Jan 2017
uninstallthegame said:
Raikiri29 said:

since it has this pistil and stamen theme, i think the honey is like the nectar which bees gather during pollination

it may be a metaphor in some way, like 002 is a bee and sucks out all the nectar, but at the same time pollinates new flowers. lol i really don't know, you can think out it yourself. it's a good point you've noticed it

I guess it has to do something with the glucose levels in the blood of 02, there are no Yellow cells in the normal, human blood so that maybe is something that just 02 has, Hiro got them after the kiss or after getting into the Ev- uh, Franxx with 02, the big blue thing may be any kind of cell in 02 organism that right now is trying to adapt and transform Hiro's organism, his white cells are fighting back and when the white cells of the human body fight back any virus, bacteria or strange component or organism the leukocytes are triggered in spikes and the body produces more and more, producing fever, tremors, cold sweats, etc. and they can cause shocks and finally death, usually when the infection is overcome or the body generates resistance or adapts to the new invading organism or to the trigger of the immune reaction, the leukocytes return to their normal level and fevers disappear, tremors and sweating too, obviously Hiro inmune system is fighting back, I don't think the MC will die of a cytokine storm (The inmune system cells replicate and replicate each other finally causing death) so his body will overcome whatever is happening to him and he will be an hybrid of some kind, yay.

Feb 10, 2018 1:40 PM

Mar 2016
Kirigaro92 said:
CodeKeima said:
So after watching the raw I assume Hiro won't have a long live will he? Man I knew that series will get serious and depressing sometime but not so fast we aren't halfway through the first cour wtf

Maybe he Will become some kind of hybrid? Something like tatsumi From Akame ga kill. Or they Will pull an ass pull with a deus ex machina healing shit From zero two

exactly my thought

If you think I'm normal, you're wrong.
Feb 10, 2018 1:43 PM
✿。

Apr 2012
Man, Goro really wants to stop Hiro, I don't blame him since seeing Hiro in pain is unbearable for him & Ichigo is lost on how to help, even going as far as telling 02 to go easy on Hiro.
He's detertimened to ride with 02 tho even if it means killing him since he mentioned before that he finally feels alive by piloting so he's ready for whatever outcome he may face in the future.

Also the heck is that blue thing growing on his chest!? I doubt he's going to die though nothing is certain yet, he may even turn into some sort of hybrid like 02!
We may see Hiro with blue horns then lol.

Looking forward to the next episode!

-ArisaFeb 11, 2018 6:15 PM

:: Sʏᴍᴘʜᴏɴɪᴀ

Fly me to the moon
Let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is like
On jupiter and mars

☆ ★ ☆ ★
Feb 10, 2018 1:44 PM
Jul 2017
Everybody expect a moment where all this heteronormative plot will be debunked. I think this guy (from the OP) could bring that plot twist.
Feb 10, 2018 1:46 PM

Jul 2010
cupc said:

dry? to match his personalty I bet. BOOM, got his ass.
Feb 10, 2018 1:49 PM

Dec 2016
So obviously something happens to the parasites once they become adults. I hope it's something more interesting then just them dying or whatever

Maybe their bodies violently integrate with the Franxx and they become Klaxosaurs?? That's a bit too insane though, but this is anime so you never know
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Feb 10, 2018 1:59 PM
Jul 2017
So is zero two infecting Hiro with something?? Like a virus or some genetics that will make piloting easier?
Or is it just something that will slowly kill him whilst Ichigo watches her beloved Hiro slowly rot away while zero two smiles and teases her until he finaly dies in Ichigo’s arms??
Feb 10, 2018 2:02 PM

Nov 2007
Hibaena said:
Did anybody else notice the spider qnd the butterfly, could that mean that zero two (the spider) has got hiro (the butterfly) into her trap and is waiting for the moment to feast on her prey?

I am pretty sure it meant the place is actually unkept that allows spider webs to form.

Jokes aside, the analogy didn't work alright. The butterfly didn't go to the web knowingly and just got trapped but 016 went to 002 by himself knowing what was in for him. If he starts thinking 002 as the spider, he is in dope.

CodeKeima said:
shanimebib said:

Just before your comment something came to me.
Remember in ep 2 where some of Papa's guys said 015 showed no signs of aging despite using Strelizia? This one never made sense to me up till now. You could be right that Zero Two is a lot older than she looks because of being a hybrid. And speaking of Hiro getting some sort of power that could be one of it, perhaps Zero Two's kiss includes living with her chosen Darling for a very very long time.

Yes it's highly some sort of ending scene there with the cherry trees but at the moment I don't want to think or speculate much about the ending, our theories will be proved wrong anyway like always xD

There could be just two theories. A happy ending for 002: that the boy is 016 and she found her partner which she yearned for. A tragic ending for 002: that the boy is not 016 and merely her next victim enchanted by her demonic beauty.

However, Tomatsu Haruka's interview revealed that 002 will go through a lot of character development. So, the irony will be her remaining a tragic heroine after all the development, if anything it will be more tragic after she goes through all the developments but cannot break out of her fate where she kept on looking for her partner.

ProofByColor said:
Zorome making a peculiar comment about adult pilots. I'm sure that will have some significance later on. Overall, the best episode in terms of writing and development.

He just wants to grow up and get access to the outside world, basically he thinks becoming an adult will grant him more freedom. Notice how curious he is when he sees something new. Remember that they are living their lives essentially in a cage. I don't think it was peculiar but more a normal desire from a boy wanting to become a grown-up soon. That is one emotion developed in him which characterizes his personality (as specifically mentioned in his character description: He yearns to become an adult as soon as possible.) that differentiates him with all the other Children. There is a good reason why that description was left in his character information.
Coronavirus.
Feb 10, 2018 2:09 PM
Jan 2018
Ok, it's obvious that the animators were having a field day with this one. Best episode so far, loads of character development, great writing, suspense and pacing with interchanging perspective.

Evidently, the whole crew at A1 were waiting for this very moment to whip out the side of 002 they've been foreshadowing, all the while showering us with fanservice for 4 episodes. I mean, they gave her that dangerous yet alluring appeal in the very beginning, but here they decided to mount a full frontal attack on our perception of both main characters(with Hiro suddenly being extremely good at concealing his emotions and even slightly manipulative).

And that laugh X swirl at the end was something maddeningly hallucinating. Also, points for more Ichigo and Goro.
Feb 10, 2018 2:11 PM
Jul 2014
Oh boy, there's a hell of a lot of developments in this episode, and IMHO it was the best of them all so far.

1. The status of the children
Episode one suggested it, episode 3 broadened that suggestion, but now episode 5 confirms it all but openly; the children aren't entirely human, and are likely mass-manufactured clones based off an original strain designed not to age in order to create the "perfect soldier." Their numerical designations aren't codes but batch designations, ordered by compatibility with an original sample as the baseline. Hence, lower batch numbers suggest that they are closer to an ideal candidate; the 0s and 10s have the most compatability with hybrids like Zero-Two. It's interesting to note that Mitsuru now has to take drugs in order to stay alive and suppress his own klaxosaur factor, which is slowly killing him.

This, combined with the discussion surrounding aging, suggests that the children are the ultimate mass manufactured and disposable tool.

2. Hiro and Zero-Two:

There's something deep and actually quite unhealthy going on between these two, and this episode confirms it, building upon episodes 1, 3, and 4. Zero-Two and Hiro are two sides of the same coin, each looking for someone or something to give them purpose and meaning.

Zero-Two desperately wants to feel like she belongs, but protects herself from harm by putting up a false personality as a defense; when her friends or companions die, she protects herself by blaming them as "too weak." That she's developed this personality suggests that she's been doing it over and over again for years, and that she's much older than her appearance suggests; the device on her head is a suppressor for her own klaxosaur factor, which appears to activate based on her own stress level(?)

Similarly, Hiro defines himself through others, and desperately feels like he needs something that gives him purpose. He latched onto Zero-Two because she allowed him to do the only thing that gave him meaning and purpose: piloting franxx. So long as he can do that, he doesn't care about what happens to him.

With respect to his disease, it's clear that his interactions with Zero-Two are changing him, quite literally. Remember that Klaxosaur blood is blue; Hiro isn't dying so much as his body is undergoing a metamorphosis due to the latent factor that he and the other children possess. This would explain his elevated blood cell counts (yellow blood cells don't exist), as his body is going into overdrive trying to adapt to the changes. It won't kill him, but it will put him out of action at the worst moment.

Make no mistake: characters will die next episode, and the fallout will eventually result in that cold opening we see at the beginning of episode 1.

3. The juxtaposition and drama between Ichigo and Zero-Two is noteworthy all on its own, and will have negative consequences in the next episode. Ichigo can no longer ignore her own feelings for Hiro, to the point of clear distraction, which distresses Goro. Notably, Goro isn't upset because he's losing Ichigo so much as he's upset because he clearly sees what her feelings for Hiro are doing to her. Meanwhile, Zero-Two clearly enjoy's Hiro's company, but also sees him as little more than a tool. In her own way, she still doesn't truly trust Hiro; she's prepared for him to die, and expects that he will.

4. The cult surrounding the human leadership, "papa" is disturbing on its own, and only reinforces the notion that the children are only there to be used as tools.

Feb 10, 2018 2:13 PM
Jul 2018
WOW, so many interesting things happened in this new episode...

-02 and Hiro are finally an official "couple" and they seem happy spending time together

-Hiro is suffering of some sort of "blue cancer" disease that could be related to 02's curse about riding with her 3 times, and that somehow makes him compatible to 02 because it's the opposite reaction of what happened to the previous male pilots (instead of being drained, he's becoming something different)

-Hiro knows that something bad could happen to him if he stays with 02, but he's completely willing to go through it all while knowing the eventual repercussions

-Apparently, the kids of plantation 13 are special in some way, because they are unaware of a lot of stuff that the other kids from other plantation know, such as the fact that KIDS DON'T AGE ? So where the adults come from?

-Even their FRANxx robots are special and unique-looking while the others look the same, maybe they are experimental units

-Ichigo is obviously jealous and that could make her do stupid things, Goro still supports her and Hiro like a true friend.

-02 knows what's happening to Hiro, and even admits that if he dies she wouldn't even care that much? Not sure about what she said to Ichigo.
Feb 10, 2018 2:15 PM
Jul 2018
CodeKeima said:
Other interesting things:
It seems that all Parasites will reach a point at their age where they are not able to pilot a Franxx anymore and are disposed of, pretty sure about that part.

I don't remember that part, when was it said exactly?
Feb 10, 2018 2:23 PM
Aug 2016
CodeKeima said:
So to really be able to live and fly together the two persons must be of the same "kind" that's why it seems Zero Two wants to turn Hiro into a hydrid like her. Man that's frightening somehow but it makes sense after thinking about it (Hiro with horns confirmed).

So in the end she chose him in episode 1 and decided to infect him with the kiss because Hiro was the first one she ever met who had nothing to loose in his life and was literally "empty". And man whatever Zero Two plans to do with him it will be one hell of a ride that shakes up the world.

so, by your theory there is no benefit piloting with 02 at all

if you're not compatible with her then you die after 3 times
if you're compatible with her then you will mutated and growing some horns
Feb 10, 2018 2:27 PM

Nov 2007
mat619 said:
CodeKeima said:
So to really be able to live and fly together the two persons must be of the same "kind" that's why it seems Zero Two wants to turn Hiro into a hydrid like her. Man that's frightening somehow but it makes sense after thinking about it (Hiro with horns confirmed).

So in the end she chose him in episode 1 and decided to infect him with the kiss because Hiro was the first one she ever met who had nothing to loose in his life and was literally "empty". And man whatever Zero Two plans to do with him it will be one hell of a ride that shakes up the world.

There are benefits getting horns. i.e becoming popular (example Kanna, maji yabaku ne!), an ace pilot, and become an immortal even?
Coronavirus.
Feb 10, 2018 2:36 PM

Dec 2014
parasites are not human, human doesn't have yellow blood cell
Feb 10, 2018 3:01 PM

Feb 2015
I cant see them Killing Hiro.it would ruin the story for me anyway. I suspect alot of the supporting cast will die at some point.

I suspect Hiro will evolve to get over his current condition
Feb 10, 2018 3:07 PM

May 2013
SupremeEdgelord said:
CodeKeima said:
Other interesting things:
It seems that all Parasites will reach a point at their age where they are not able to pilot a Franxx anymore and are disposed of, pretty sure about that part.

I don't remember that part, when was it said exactly?

When the members of the group talking witch each other and Zorome asks if there are any adult Parasites on their side. They are silent then until one whispers something the other guy with the other one replying no.

mat619 said:
CodeKeima said:

It's not about for Zero Two to decide who will be her partner, remember last episode where the higher ups said that there are enough Stamen who want to get in the Franxx with her. She is forced to fight and Papa knows it too that all Stamen will die after 3 rides but that doesn't matter for him as long as they have a strong weapon against the klaxosaurs, it's war you know?

If someone is compatible with her (in her case compatible is the wrong word since everyone is practically compatible when she shares her blood through the kiss) that's for her to decide since she first must infect him to ensure that not the same happens with the Stamens she doesn't (want to) kiss. What happens with someone who rides 3 times with the infection? we will see it next episode.
TheIsOtakuFeb 10, 2018 3:11 PM
Feb 10, 2018 3:10 PM
Jun 2016
Kuinshi said:
If you remember episode 1 at the start, it show's Hiro and Zero Two together with Ichigo monologuing over the two. It seemed like that was more into the future, then where it's at now considering how it looks and ichigo's tone over the matter. So Hiro dying is extremely unlikely.

Had to go back and re-watch ep 1 and good catch... if the beginning monologue is any hints for us into the future, it means ichigo Is going to learn that she is jealous of 02 and Hiro's relationship...and most likely survive until the end :) best girl wins the right to stay alive
Feb 10, 2018 3:18 PM

Nov 2007
Sos_Help said:
Kuinshi said:
If you remember episode 1 at the start, it show's Hiro and Zero Two together with Ichigo monologuing over the two. It seemed like that was more into the future, then where it's at now considering how it looks and ichigo's tone over the matter. So Hiro dying is extremely unlikely.

Had to go back and re-watch ep 1 and good catch... if the beginning monologue is any hints for us into the future, it means ichigo Is going to learn that she is jealous of 02 and Hiro's relationship...and most likely survive until the end :) best girl wins the right to stay alive

I am 120% certain that was Tomatsu Haruka (002's seiyuu) talking at the start of episode 1. That was her Mizutani Shizuku voice.
Coronavirus.
Feb 10, 2018 3:34 PM

Aug 2014
shanimebib said:
Sos_Help said:

I am 120% certain that was Tomatsu Haruka (002's seiyuu) talking at the start of episode 1. That was her Mizutani Shizuku voice.

You could be right I'd have to go back and really listen, but by how it was going it seemed more like someone else was talking about them and not herself.
Feb 10, 2018 3:39 PM

Nov 2007
Kuinshi said:
shanimebib said:

You could be right I'd have to go back and really listen, but by how it was going it seemed more like someone else was talking about them and not herself.

Like I said, I am absolutely certain for the amount of roles I have heard from Tomatsu Haruka. Also, she was talking about how she yearned for the concept of having a partner, even though she found it pathetic, it was beautiful. That was 002 talking about herself.
Coronavirus.
Feb 10, 2018 3:44 PM

Jan 2013
Goro is the GOAT tomodachi of this show.
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 6, 2018

345 by Modek69 »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 14, 2018

1502 by imsevlol »»
Oct 4, 6:47 AM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 5, 2018

367 by cloudalpha »»
Sep 30, 8:21 AM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2018

647 by cloudalpha »»
Sep 30, 8:20 AM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

joe_g7 - Aug 8, 2018

70 by Cheer_Leader »»
Aug 22, 6:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.