Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (44) « First ... « 22 23 [24] 25 26 » ... Last »
Feb 1, 2018 7:14 AM

Mar 2017
Just a quick question about TV Tropes Challenge.

When I get the random trope and it lists down all the anime, do I have to watch the first one mentioned or can I choose any that belongs to the trope?
divineEllaFeb 1, 2018 9:02 AM
Feb 1, 2018 11:38 AM

Nov 2013
Okariin said:
Is Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters part of the Digimon challenge?

It is now.
You all need to watch Nami.

Feb 2, 2018 3:26 AM

May 2017
Hi! A question!
Studios Challenge. May we use previously started or not? The line saying that we can't is striked.

Also, if I changed my MAL name (just a one letter, nothing big) is it a problem with for example a Hall of Fame or not? (AnnshiAneko -> AnshiAneko)

Feb 2, 2018 4:28 AM

Apr 2010
AnshiAneko said:
Hi! A question!
Studios Challenge. May we use previously started or not? The line saying that we can't is striked.

You can indeed use previously started anime (but not previously completed).

Also, if I changed my MAL name (just a one letter, nothing big) is it a problem with for example a Hall of Fame or not? (AnnshiAneko -> AnshiAneko)

Thanks for reporting it ; it'll be taken into account with the next Hall of Fame website update.
Feb 5, 2018 2:56 PM

Jun 2008
For series-per-2days, since it is recommended to watch Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen and Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Zetsubou-hen at the same time, can we watch both simultaneously within 2-4 days and it still work for the challenge as two separate entries? I know usually this probably is a big nope, but I wanted to still check just in case since it is a very unusual circumstance.

Also, on the two year anniversary challenge, do OVAs/specials work as related series for the card section?
Feb 9, 2018 7:06 AM

Feb 2009
Can I use Gall Force: The Revolution for the Magical challenge? %) It appeared on my achievement list, but I can't find it here.
It kinda confuses me, because the series didn't have much magic, it was just sci-fi with girls fighting in space. %)

And for the new cyberpunk challenge can we use anything, that is tagged on Anidb? For example "Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu" has some cyber elements, but is it really cyberpunk? ?__? And is it possible to use series like "Platonic chain", that aren't tagged, but have the elements from the tag's description?
Thanks.^^
Feb 9, 2018 7:46 AM

Apr 2010
Vanadis said:
Can I use Gall Force: The Revolution for the Magical challenge? %) It appeared on my achievement list, but I can't find it here.
It kinda confuses me, because the series didn't have much magic, it was just sci-fi with girls fighting in space. %)

That's because the Anime+ people messed up ; they wanted to include this (#2766), but instead put #2066 (Gall Force) in. I'll try and report it to them, but in the meantime you probably shouldn't use it.
Feb 10, 2018 8:35 PM

Jul 2016
For the Code Geass Collection Challenge, can an entry still count if I used it for another challenge, or would I have to replace the entry on the other challenge?

I used either the season 1 or 2 picture dramas for one of my allotted previously seen series for the slice of life challenge

Also, do previously seen entries count for collection challenges? I've already watched all but the 2nd Fairy Tail movies and the two music videos for the fairy tail collection challenge. I don't want to have re-watch them just to complete it, if it's not necessary.

Feb 10, 2018 10:46 PM

Feb 2014
AobaSuzukaze said:
For the Code Geass Collection Challenge, can an entry still count if I used it for another challenge, or would I have to replace the entry on the other challenge?

I used either the season 1 or 2 picture dramas for one of my allotted previously seen series for the slice of life challenge

Also, do previously seen entries count for collection challenges? I've already watched all but the 2nd Fairy Tail movies and the two music videos for the fairy tail collection challenge. I don't want to have re-watch them just to complete it, if it's not necessary.

1. You can use the same anime for more than one challenge.
2. No, you don't need to re-watch anything previously seen, collection don't work like that, so don't worry
Feb 11, 2018 8:21 AM

Jul 2016
Punkero said:
AobaSuzukaze said:

1. You can use the same anime for more than one challenge.
2. No, you don't need to re-watch anything previously seen, collection don't work like that, so don't worry

Thanks for letting me know!

Feb 11, 2018 9:42 AM

Feb 2009
Jhiday said:
Vanadis said:

That's because the Anime+ people messed up ; they wanted to include this (#2766), but instead put #2066 (Gall Force) in. I'll try and report it to them, but in the meantime you probably shouldn't use it.

Thanks. :) So it was just a mistake, just as I thought.
Well, so I have to search for something else tagged with Military to use in the "Historical, Military or Police anime" category (I couldn't even find any mahou shoujo police anime, and nothing except of Fushigi Yuugi for historical %)).
Feb 16, 2018 2:51 PM

May 2017
Hello, I have a question about the OVA Exposure Challenge.

The rules state that "As of July.01.2016, Start date is the day you post." but also state that "When working on the x2 versions, you cannot use previously seen; your start date will be the day you post."

Does this mean that for the first time around, we can use previously seen for easy, medium, and hard level? Or can we use previously seen at all?

If we cannot use previously seen, it might be a good idea to modify the rules, because it seems a little bit misleading.
Feb 17, 2018 3:09 AM

Apr 2010
Aeradae said:

The rules state that "As of July.01.2016, Start date is the day you post." but also state that "When working on the x2 versions, you cannot use previously seen; your start date will be the day you post."

Does this mean that for the first time around, we can use previously seen for easy, medium, and hard level? Or can we use previously seen at all?

If we cannot use previously seen, it might be a good idea to modify the rules, because it seems a little bit misleading.

This is because the mid-2016 rule patch was added after everything else, without thinking of removing the now redundant x2 rule. We know it's confusing (the question was raised on Discord a few days ago), and it's probably going to be fixed when we get around to revamping the challenge description like we've done for many other challenges.
Feb 17, 2018 8:37 AM

Jan 2008
With this "Watch a comedy anime with episodes less than 10 minutes each" does it have to be LESS than 10 mins or does something that's 10 mins long count?

Also for challenges like The one piece one, that has ongoing anime we need to keep up to date with. Do we have to keep turning that challenge in, or just the once and make sure we keep up to speed with the anime?
Feb 17, 2018 11:17 AM

May 2017
Jhiday said:
Aeradae said:

This is because the mid-2016 rule patch was added after everything else, without thinking of removing the now redundant x2 rule. We know it's confusing (the question was raised on Discord a few days ago), and it's probably going to be fixed when we get around to revamping the challenge description like we've done for many other challenges.

I noticed this also happened in the ONA Exposure Challenge as well, so it could be in all of the Exposure ones. I'll use the Start date rule for them all though.

Thank you!
Feb 26, 2018 10:02 AM

Dec 2013
Can i add badge when i see this?
https://imgur.com/97ifi6o
Feb 27, 2018 5:33 AM

Aug 2017
Hi, for The Aired 2017 Challenge I have to use animes that I haven't watched from 2017 or can I use already watched animes from that year?
Feb 27, 2018 6:06 AM

Apr 2010
Gonaiorica said:
Hi, for The Aired 2017 Challenge I have to use animes that I haven't watched from 2017 or can I use already watched animes from that year?

For all the "Aired 20XX" Challenges, you can use any anime you have already watched (or started).
Feb 27, 2018 8:58 AM

Aug 2017
Jhiday said:

For all the "Aired 20XX" Challenges, you can use any anime you have already watched (or started).
Oh I see, Thanks! :3
Feb 27, 2018 11:32 AM

Mar 2016
@Kauz
Szia! Kicsit nagyon el vagyok még veszve itt, most csatlakoztam, elolvastam a FAQ-ot és a Beginners Guide-ot is, de még nem tiszta minden. Tudnál esetleg egy gyorstalpalót adni? Előre is köszönöm, sajnos az angolom nem a legjobb, ha írnom kell, de amúgy mindent megértek olvasás során.

Igazából az nem világos, hogy ha elkezdek egy Challenge-et, akkor ugye kommentelek hozzá, de azt magamnak szerkesztgetem, hogy mennyi teljesítésnél járok az adott pontokból? És ha mindent megcsináltam, akkor pontosan hogyan kapom meg a badge-et?
(Hogy tudják olyan szépre írni az emberek a hozzászólásaikat? Színek meg linkek és ilyesmik.)
YayakoChiiFeb 27, 2018 12:18 PM

Feb 28, 2018 6:50 AM

Jan 2017
YayakoChii said:
@Kauz
Szia! Kicsit nagyon el vagyok még veszve itt, most csatlakoztam, elolvastam a FAQ-ot és a Beginners Guide-ot is, de még nem tiszta minden. Tudnál esetleg egy gyorstalpalót adni? Előre is köszönöm, sajnos az angolom nem a legjobb, ha írnom kell, de amúgy mindent megértek olvasás során.

Igazából az nem világos, hogy ha elkezdek egy Challenge-et, akkor ugye kommentelek hozzá, de azt magamnak szerkesztgetem, hogy mennyi teljesítésnél járok az adott pontokból? És ha mindent megcsináltam, akkor pontosan hogyan kapom meg a badge-et?
(Hogy tudják olyan szépre írni az emberek a hozzászólásaikat? Színek meg linkek és ilyesmik.)

Szia!
Igen, ahogy haladsz, a teljesített pontokat neked kell megszerkesztened a kommentedben, én például minden "lépést" (plan to watch/watching/completed) más színnel jelölök. példa
A kihívások teljesítéséért kapható badge-kat pedig azután kaphatod meg "hivatalosan" hogy bekommenteled a teljesített challenge-det a CHALLENGE TURN-IN részhez az ott megadott formátum szerint. A kihívásokért kapott badge-ket pedig mindig az adott challenge legelső oldalán tudod megtalálni.
A kommentjeidet pedig a BBCode-dal tudod szépíteni, a "komment doboz" alatt ott a neve, ha rákattintasz kihoz egy útmutatót ami leírja hogyan tudod a szövegedet szerkeszteni vele.
Remélem érthetően írtam le mindent és tudtam neked segíteni, ha további kérdéseid lennének, vagy esetleg valamit nem írtam le elég érthetően, nyugodtan jelezd. °w°
KauzFeb 28, 2018 7:01 AM
Feb 28, 2018 7:15 AM

Mar 2016
Kauz said:

Szia!
Igen, ahogy haladsz, a teljesített pontokat neked kell megszerkesztened a kommentedben, én például minden "lépést" (plan to watch/watching/completed) más színnel jelölök. példa
A kihívások teljesítéséért kapható badge-kat pedig azután kaphatod meg "hivatalosan" hogy bekommenteled a teljesített challenge-det a CHALLENGE TURN-IN részhez az ott megadott formátum szerint. A kihívásokért kapott badge-ket pedig mindig az adott challenge legelső oldalán tudod megtalálni.
A kommentjeidet pedig a BBCode-dal tudod szépíteni, a "komment doboz" alatt ott a neve, ha rákattintasz kihoz egy útmutatót ami leírja hogyan tudod a szövegedet szerkeszteni vele.
Remélem érthetően írtam le mindent és tudtam neked segíteni, ha további kérdéseid lennének, vagy esetleg valamit nem írtam le elég érthetően, nyugodtan jelezd. °w°

Nagyon szépen köszönöm a választ! :) Ha lesz még kérdésem írok. :)

Mar 1, 2018 3:06 PM

Jun 2017
hi! i have a question regarding the march 2018 challenge. can i use anohana for the "Watch an anime with the Flower Motifs trope" or do i have to pick from examples stated in the site only? thanks!
Mar 4, 2018 4:21 AM

Jul 2016
Hi
I'm insecure about whether or not the following anime count for the People Challenge "HAS WINGS and/or IS AN ANGEL/FAIRY/MERMAID"
Shigofumi (Fumika) and Musaigen no Phantom World (Ruru)

Mar 4, 2018 8:28 PM

Dec 2015
Hey,

I have a question about the monthly challenges, when it stated that >requirements: 15+ minutes total > does it mean the whole series episodes combined should be more than 15 minutes, OR it's per episode?
Mar 5, 2018 3:51 AM

Feb 2014
SukiiFu said:
Hey,

I have a question about the monthly challenges, when it stated that >requirements: 15+ minutes total > does it mean the whole series episodes combined should be more than 15 minutes, OR it's per episode?

Whole series episodes combined
Mar 5, 2018 3:53 AM

Dec 2015
Thanks for answering :)
Mar 5, 2018 5:27 AM

Jan 2013
If didn't get any answer yet:

divineElla said:
Just a quick question about TV Tropes Challenge.

When I get the random trope and it lists down all the anime, do I have to watch the first one mentioned or can I choose any that belongs to the trope?

You can watch any series listed there.

animegeek4life said:
For series-per-2days, since it is recommended to watch Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen and Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Zetsubou-hen at the same time, can we watch both simultaneously within 2-4 days and it still work for the challenge as two separate entries? I know usually this probably is a big nope, but I wanted to still check just in case since it is a very unusual circumstance.

Also, on the two year anniversary challenge, do OVAs/specials work as related series for the card section?

1 - I think the only way that could work is if you watch both series within the 2 days and use only one for the challenge "or" work simultaneously on different difficulties like Easy and Hard but i don't know if you can keep the rhythm for at least 10-20 days (duration of the Easy difficulty)

2 - You can use anything (OVAs, ONAs, Specials, Movies, ...) that it's directly related to the series on the list.

squidgychan said:
hi! i have a question regarding the march 2018 challenge. can i use anohana for the "Watch an anime with the Flower Motifs trope" or do i have to pick from examples stated in the site only? thanks!

The problem with the TV Tropes is, although there are series that has the trope, it's hard for the inspectors to know if he/she didn't watch the series, so the validation turns difficult. So, at least for now, you only can use the series listed or directly related ones that fits the trope. That way you'll have less problems with the validation.

extremeplant said:
Hi
I'm insecure about whether or not the following anime count for the People Challenge "HAS WINGS and/or IS AN ANGEL/FAIRY/MERMAID"
Shigofumi (Fumika) and Musaigen no Phantom World (Ruru)

(Fumika) seems fine and (Ruru) seems to be in a grey zone. But, just in case, i checked other entries and i found that both characters were used for this option and were validated, so you should be fine with it.

Wyvern22Mar 23, 2018 5:39 AM
Mar 8, 2018 12:50 PM

Mar 2016
Kauz said:

...Remélem érthetően írtam le mindent és tudtam neked segíteni, ha további kérdéseid lennének, vagy esetleg valamit nem írtam le elég érthetően, nyugodtan jelezd. °w°

Szia ismét!
Úgy alakult, hogy lenne még pár kérdésem, úgyhogy felteszem őket, ha nem nagy gond. :D
1) Amikor van különböző nehézségi szintje a Challengeknek, pl. Easy 20, Medium 30 stb., akkor ha az Easyt megcsináltam, ahhoz, hogy a Medium is meglegyen elég +10-et megnéznem, vagy új összesen 30 animén kellene átrágnom magam? Csak mert több helyen mindkétfélét láttam, és nem tudom, hogy melyik a helyes.

2)Van a Genre-Music Challenge, itt úgy kezdődik a leírás hogy "This is a challenge to help get people exposed to the Music type anime.", de ahogy lentebb pörgettem, mindenki csak zenéket hallgatott. Most akkor nem tv/ova/movie.. típusú music műfajú animét kellene megnézni, hanem csak simán zenét hallgatni?

3) Scavenger Hunt... A leírásban az van, hogy "Your list cannot be EXACTLY the same as another user (first to turn in gets priority)". Itt az exactly mit jelent? Mármint, ha valaki leadott pl. egy listát, ami így nézett ki: Naruto,Bleach,Fairy Tail,Paradise Kiss, Air Gear , akkor ezek közül én egyiket se használhatom fel, vagy csak nem egyezhet meg minden anime? Tehát pl. leadhatom úgy, hogy Naruto,Bleach,Fairy Tail,Paradise Kiss, Baby Steps. Mert ez sem világos a számomra, és a posztok között voltak olyanok, amik nem tértek el teljesen egymástól.

Előre is köszönöm a választ. ^^

Mar 11, 2018 7:15 AM

Jan 2017
YayakoChii said:
Kauz said:

...Remélem érthetően írtam le mindent és tudtam neked segíteni, ha további kérdéseid lennének, vagy esetleg valamit nem írtam le elég érthetően, nyugodtan jelezd. °w°

Szia ismét!
Úgy alakult, hogy lenne még pár kérdésem, úgyhogy felteszem őket, ha nem nagy gond. :D
1) Amikor van különböző nehézségi szintje a Challengeknek, pl. Easy 20, Medium 30 stb., akkor ha az Easyt megcsináltam, ahhoz, hogy a Medium is meglegyen elég +10-et megnéznem, vagy új összesen 30 animén kellene átrágnom magam? Csak mert több helyen mindkétfélét láttam, és nem tudom, hogy melyik a helyes.

2)Van a Genre-Music Challenge, itt úgy kezdődik a leírás hogy "This is a challenge to help get people exposed to the Music type anime.", de ahogy lentebb pörgettem, mindenki csak zenéket hallgatott. Most akkor nem tv/ova/movie.. típusú music műfajú animét kellene megnézni, hanem csak simán zenét hallgatni?

3) Scavenger Hunt... A leírásban az van, hogy "Your list cannot be EXACTLY the same as another user (first to turn in gets priority)". Itt az exactly mit jelent? Mármint, ha valaki leadott pl. egy listát, ami így nézett ki: Naruto,Bleach,Fairy Tail,Paradise Kiss, Air Gear , akkor ezek közül én egyiket se használhatom fel, vagy csak nem egyezhet meg minden anime? Tehát pl. leadhatom úgy, hogy Naruto,Bleach,Fairy Tail,Paradise Kiss, Baby Steps. Mert ez sem világos a számomra, és a posztok között voltak olyanok, amik nem tértek el teljesen egymástól.

Előre is köszönöm a választ. ^^

Szia, bocsi a késői válaszért csak eléggé busy hetem volt~
Persze hogy nem gond, ezért vagyok itt. ^^

1, Ezzel pontosan én se (teljesen) vagyok tisztában, én mindig úgy csináltam/csinálom hogy mindegyik szinthez más animéket nézek meg, a mediumba például nem írom bele azokat amiket már easybe megnéztem. Szerintem ez így lenne eredetileg helyes, az adminok is így csinálják.

2, Igen, itt (sima) zenéket kell meghallgatnod és megnézni a videoclipjeiket, nem music genrébe tartozó movie,ova,ona etc. animéket kell végignézned.

3, Itt az a lényeg hogy ne legyen PONTOSAN ugyanaz a listád mint egy másik embernek aki már előtted benyújtotta. Felhasználhatod azokat az animéket amiket ő , csak ne legyen 5-ből 5 ugyanaz az anime, ha 5-ből 4,3,2,1 egyezik akkor nincs baj. Azzal sincs baj ha ugyanazokat an animéket írod, csak más kritériumokhoz használod fel őket. A példa amit írtál helyes, úgy be lehetne adni. /Remélem nem magyaráztam nagyon túl a dolgot és érthető/

Mar 11, 2018 9:26 AM

Aug 2017
Can I use OVAs & Movies for the genre based challenge? There are some challenge that specify if you should use an OVA/Special or Movie, but can I use them for challenges that don't specify it? Or I have to use completed TV anime for those?
Mar 11, 2018 9:40 AM

Jul 2017
What's the hardest challenge?
Mar 11, 2018 11:09 AM

Feb 2014
Gonaiorica said:
Can I use OVAs & Movies for the genre based challenge? There are some challenge that specify if you should use an OVA/Special or Movie, but can I use them for challenges that don't specify it? Or I have to use completed TV anime for those?

Yes, any type is allowed when not specified.

Milength said:
What's the hardest challenge?

Probably Top 100 or the Ultimate Anime Challenge.
Mar 13, 2018 5:04 PM

Dec 2015
Sorry if this has been asked before but for the TV Recommendation Challenge. Is there anything against shorter episode length anime?

I've looked ahead at what I'll possibly be watching and some are non-TV types with episodes like 5 / 10 minutes in length. Just wanna make sure that anything goes as long as it's a recommendation before I go and watch the wrong thing.

It's not whether you can or not. You just do it.

Mar 14, 2018 2:34 PM

Oct 2007
I'm really confused. I'm doing the monthly challenges and also MAL's official 2018 challenge, and I'm using some anime for both challenges. Seeing as the 2018 AWC is nothing to do with this club I can't imagine it would matter if I used the same anime in both, and it isn't listed in any monthly challenge rules, but I saw something in the Invalid Entries thread that would contradict this.

Could someone clarify this for me? If its true, I'm going to have to change the number of anime I watch for my 2018 challenge since I'm struggling to keep up as it is.
Mar 14, 2018 2:56 PM

Feb 2014
Kuromii said:
I'm really confused. I'm doing the monthly challenges and also MAL's official 2018 challenge, and I'm using some anime for both challenges. Seeing as the 2018 AWC is nothing to do with this club I can't imagine it would matter if I used the same anime in both, and it isn't listed in any monthly challenge rules, but I saw something in the Invalid Entries thread that would contradict this.

Could someone clarify this for me? If its true, I'm going to have to change the number of anime I watch for my 2018 challenge since I'm struggling to keep up as it is.

The Genre-Series challenge is the only one that can't overlap with the 2018 AWC, monthly challenges totally can.
Mar 14, 2018 3:03 PM

Oct 2007
Punkero said:
Kuromii said:

The Genre-Series challenge is the only one that can't overlap with the 2018 AWC, monthly challenges totally can.

Ah ok that's great news, thanks for getting back to me!
Mar 18, 2018 4:45 PM

Mar 2016
Hi! Can I use the same anime for different Scavenger Hunt Challenges? I mean if its good for example in SH#05 and SH#11 too? Rules only said that we can't use it in the same entry. Thanks in advance for the help (and sorry for my english language).

Mar 22, 2018 7:15 AM
osmamthus wine

May 2014
So, I was looking at the requirements for the Romance challenge... what's the difference between an anime with only one season and a stand-alone anime?

落ちていく涙さえ偽りと引き換えに
言い訳を繰り返してを生きる
この悲しみの果てにある明日は
怯えてるこの心ただ蒼く染めてく
に塗れた美しき世界で霞ゆく眩しさに
手を伸ばそうとを仰いだ
Mar 22, 2018 6:11 PM

Mar 2017
Did anyone else also experience difficulties with finding the 2-minute-video "Cook no Polka" for the Gourmet Challenge? Looks like I have to quit it since it's a requirement for completion. A shame, though...
Mar 23, 2018 1:52 AM

Mar 2016
Irongretta said:
Did anyone else also experience difficulties with finding the 2-minute-video "Cook no Polka" for the Gourmet Challenge? Looks like I have to quit it since it's a requirement for completion. A shame, though...

I couldnt find the animated version but found the music only: Youtube1 , Youtube2 , Disc 2 | 01
However I'm not sure if its enough :(

Mar 23, 2018 2:35 AM

Jan 2013
@YayakoChii
Irongretta said:

Cook no Polka
It's what i found with a little search. Sometimes when i can't find series because it has titles that could mean anything or are hardly available, i use other information for the search like its title in japanese or the airing date or who worked in it. That might help you in the future.

knowledge said:
Sorry if this has been asked before but for the TV Recommendation Challenge. Is there anything against shorter episode length anime?

I've looked ahead at what I'll possibly be watching and some are non-TV types with episodes like 5 / 10 minutes in length. Just wanna make sure that anything goes as long as it's a recommendation before I go and watch the wrong thing.

The challenge is "Recommendation Challenge" not TV, you have to start with a TV series but if the next recommendation is something not TV, you can go ahead.

OfLove111 said:
So, I was looking at the requirements for the Romance challenge... what's the difference between an anime with only one season and a stand-alone anime?

There's no difference. It means that the series can't have anything else related, any special, recap, movie, anything, just the series.

YayakoChii said:
Hi! Can I use the same anime for different Scavenger Hunt Challenges? I mean if its good for example in SH#05 and SH#11 too? Rules only said that we can't use it in the same entry. Thanks in advance for the help (and sorry for my english language).

For what i understand you can't.

Wyvern22Mar 23, 2018 3:08 AM
Mar 23, 2018 3:59 AM

Mar 2017
YayakoChii said:
Irongretta said:

I couldnt find the animated version but found the music only: Youtube1 , Youtube2 , Disc 2 | 01
However I'm not sure if its enough :(

Thank you very much for trying to find it!

Wyvern22 said:
@YayakoChii
Irongretta said:

Cook no Polka
It's what i found with a little search. Sometimes when i can't find series because it has titles that could mean anything or are hardly available, i use other information for the search like its title in japanese or the airing date or who worked in it. That might help you in the future.

This is it, thanks a lot! I tried to search in Japanese, English and Russian and must've somehow overlooked it.
IrongrettaMar 23, 2018 8:21 AM
Mar 25, 2018 3:24 AM

Aug 2016
For the Mascot Challenge (as part of the 2nd Year Anniversary Challenge), is Lu from Yoake Tsugeru Lu no Uta considered a mascot?
Mar 25, 2018 4:43 PM

Sep 2016
I have some questions regarding collection and anime-themed challenge. If the content changes after I complete it do I still have to turn it in? What about the point? For example, Gintama is ongoing and I have turned it in before the current season began airing. When the new Gintama season ends (and the season after that), can I turn it in again?
Mar 25, 2018 6:01 PM

Jan 2013
leejongki said:
I have some questions regarding collection and anime-themed challenge. If the content changes after I complete it do I still have to turn it in? What about the point? For example, Gintama is ongoing and I have turned it in before the current season began airing. When the new Gintama season ends (and the season after that), can I turn it in again?

If the challenge changed after you turned it in, you don't have to do anything.
If you completed it but not turned it in then you have to complete what was added and turn it in.

In the Gintama case, you don't have to do anything. You are going to have the points that challenge gives and doesn't matter if it changes in the future because you already turned it in and you only need to do it once.

The only case when you have to re-turn in something is when the inspectors invalidate your turn-in.
Wyvern22Mar 25, 2018 6:06 PM
Mar 26, 2018 10:06 AM

Sep 2016
Wyvern22 said:
leejongki said:

If the challenge changed after you turned it in, you don't have to do anything.
If you completed it but not turned it in then you have to complete what was added and turn it in.

In the Gintama case, you don't have to do anything. You are going to have the points that challenge gives and doesn't matter if it changes in the future because you already turned it in and you only need to do it once.

The only case when you have to re-turn in something is when the inspectors invalidate your turn-in.

I see. Thank you :)
Apr 1, 2018 12:08 AM
Nov 2016
Unknown airing date question
First, is there a way to search for only unknown airing dates.
second, for the Hentai Challenge bonus item: Watch anime with unknown airing date. From what I can tell, there is none left. How can I complete this bonus? does having only a year and no month or day work for this?
Apr 2, 2018 5:21 PM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
Mapeza said:

Post in the corresponding thread, was posted wrongly in another (removed).

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Apr 4, 2018 3:13 PM

Jun 2017
For the challenges with several difficulties, does the anime watched need to be different for each category? (For example, if for Slice of Life genre challenge, I've completed Easy, do I need to see new anime for everything or can I use the one I've already used in Easy?)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (44) « First ... « 22 23 [24] 25 26 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » ❌ Invalid Challenges ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

riho88riho - Sep 14, 2016

5630 by RachelPanda »»
3 hours ago

Sticky: » 🏆 Challenges Turn-Ins (v.3) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SheyCroix - Nov 1, 2021

9221 by ewhfweihvie »»
3 hours ago

» 🌊 June 2024 Challenge ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

AWCC_admin - May 31

249 by DebiPS »»
5 hours ago

» Scavenger Hunt #25 [Butterfly Set] ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

riho88riho - Apr 10, 2018

298 by bigdud24 »»
8 hours ago

» GAR Challenge [Major Update] ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

abystoma2 - Sep 23, 2016

481 by Dakenfromvault1 »»
8 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.