Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (44) « First ... « 21 22 [23] 24 25 » ... Last »
Nov 15, 2017 12:46 PM

Nov 2013
@Helvian494743 It's now bonus for Leijiverse too.
You all need to watch Nami.

Nov 16, 2017 2:15 AM

Apr 2010
Wyvern22 said:
@Jhiday i just added the emojis, in fact, i have challenges that i'd modified months after the turn-in just for that

Fair enough ; it'll be fixed by the next website update.
@Kreyul : this will change the October 2017 Challenge pioneer to Wyvern22, so you may have to retroactively update the newsletter.
Nov 16, 2017 6:35 AM

Dec 2015
Jhiday said:
@Kreyul : this will change the October 2017 Challenge pioneer to Wyvern22, so you may have to retroactively update the newsletter.

Done.
Nov 16, 2017 7:18 AM

May 2012
Jhiday said:
Kreyul said:
2. First, I would like to apologize because none of the officers (to my knowledge) are fluent in Japanese to answer this. Please try to keep it simple with 'roku', or if you really wish to use 'mi' and 'mu', we would need you to provide proof that it would fit under the number 6.

The best way to prove this would be to provide the kanji of the name (as shown on MAL or another reputable source). If it indeed contains 六, then it works for 6. Otherwise (or if you can't find a kanji reading), then it shouldn't count.

(After all, plenty of people have names that sound like numbers, but aren't. E.g. Nana Komatsu 小松 奈々, who amusingly would only count for 8 thanks to her nickname.)

As you probably already know, kanjis can be read various ways. There's the kun-reading (from chinese pronunciation) and the on-reading (from japanese pronunciation) of kanjis. For example, the On-reading of 7 is shichi. The kun-reading is nana. The on-reading of 1 is ichi, the kun-reading is hito. So if we accept the kun-reading of 7 (nana), I think that we should also accept the kun-reading of 6 which is mu_(space) (むっ). The little "tsu" (っ) is in japanese a way to alter the rythm of pronunciation of he word (it's like a space, a pause of half a second). In romanji, it's usually translated with a double consonants. But in japanese, it actually means that we don't make any sound for let's say half a second. Note : I'm not fluent at all in japanese so I might be wrong in my comprehension of the matter, but I did take until lvl 5 Japanese classes at University. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_numerals
And just to complicated everything (because japanese is... japanese), I just checked a japanese dictionnary which contains all the pronunciation of the kanji "6" and the "Mu"(む) without the "little tsu" is also a viable pronunciation. http://jisho.org/word/%E5%85%AD (I guess I should have checked it out before asking my question, my bad).

Also, @Jhiday comment brings an important point. Would you accept Nana Komatsu for the 7 challenge ? Even tho there's no 7 kanji in her name ? Because I've seen plenty of time these kind of thing being accepted in that club so I thought it was fine.
Dec 1, 2017 6:04 PM
Ice Queen

May 2014
Hi, wasn't there a form in here somewhere showing how many points all the different challenges are worth? :) I can't find it anywhere. Need to know how many points there are for (the different versions of) this year's and last year's AWC.
Dec 1, 2017 8:41 PM

Jan 2013
Celine3107 said:
Hi, wasn't there a form in here somewhere showing how many points all the different challenges are worth? :) I can't find it anywhere. Need to know how many points there are for (the different versions of) this year's and last year's AWC.

If you go to the hall of fame, go to the "Top Challenges", in there you can sort the challenges by category or challenge and you'll see the points of each challenge at the right side
Dec 2, 2017 8:29 AM
Ice Queen

May 2014
Wyvern22 said:
Celine3107 said:

If you go to the hall of fame, go to the "Top Challenges", in there you can sort the challenges by category or challenge and you'll see the points of each challenge at the right side

Oh that's great! Thanks so much! ^-^
Dec 3, 2017 7:30 AM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
Coldonylum said:
So I'm pretty new to the club and I was just wondering how do the badges work. Very simple ik but im just a bit confused ty

please post questions here.

Regarding them, what in particular makes you confused? For most of the challenges you just grab the ones you want to use. There tends to be one for when you are working in your challenge and others for once you finish, sometimes even showing each difficulty level.

For using them just copy the image link or download and re-host them. Then display them anywhere you want.

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Dec 4, 2017 11:03 AM

Feb 2015
SheyCroix said:
For most of the challenges you just grab the ones you want to use. There tends to be one for when you are working in your challenge and others for once you finish, sometimes even showing each difficulty level.

For using them just copy the image link or download and re-host them. Then display them anywhere you want.

Ok that explains everything ty
Dec 6, 2017 5:16 PM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
Coolestoel said:

Please post in the corresponding challenge thread

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Dec 12, 2017 10:52 AM
Bee Fancier

Oct 2014
Is Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters part of the Digimon challenge?
Dec 14, 2017 2:13 AM

Oct 2008
I was looking into my statics in Hall of Fame and I noticed that there's an error.
There's a turn-in entry in Monthly June, but that was the Mascot one (first try easy), I never did a June Challenge XD

Aaand, I completed the 2017 anime watching challenge, is it ok to submit it as others challenges?
"AI WA QUARTETNIGHT!"
Dec 14, 2017 2:23 AM

Apr 2010
Lady_Nera said:
I was looking into my statics in Hall of Fame and I noticed that there's an error.
There's a turn-in entry in Monthly June, but that was the Mascot one (first try easy), I never did a June Challenge XD

Uh, I'm not quite sure what happened there...
Oh, I see. You included a non-standard "Finish Date" line (instead of the usual "End Date"), which somehow got interpreted as a new challenge because it included "Jun 2017" in it.

I'll have it removed from the HoF website by the next update.

Aaand, I completed the 2017 anime watching challenge, is it ok to submit it as others challenges?

It's unnecessary. The official AWC's completion gets updated directly from its own thread. If you're written up there by its mods, then it'll (normally) show up in the HoF by the next update.
Dec 14, 2017 2:33 AM

Oct 2008
Jhiday said:
Lady_Nera said:

Uh, I'm not quite sure what happened there...
Oh, I see. You included a non-standard "Finish Date" line (instead of the usual "End Date"), which somehow got interpreted as a new challenge because it included "Jun 2017" in it.

I'll have it removed from the HoF website by the next update.

Oh, I see! I think that's the only one turn-in post with dd/mm/yyyy format XD

It's unnecessary. The official AWC's completion gets updated directly from its own thread. If you're written up there by its mods, then it'll (normally) show up in the HoF by the next update.

Ok, I'll wait for the update then!

Thanks for the answers :)
"AI WA QUARTETNIGHT!"
Dec 14, 2017 11:35 AM

Apr 2007
I looked but I can not find it. Isn't there a post that tells you all the challenges that can't cross?

Also, in the hall of fame, my first Fall alpha-OVA entry is actually my Fall alpha-movie entry.
Dec 14, 2017 5:25 PM
Dec 15, 2017 2:56 AM

Apr 2010
Ginger_Snap said:
Also, in the hall of fame, my first Fall alpha-OVA entry is actually my Fall alpha-movie entry.

... Indeed, so it is. This mistake will be fixed by the next HoF website update.
Dec 16, 2017 2:35 PM

Jan 2013
Hi, sorry if it was alredy asked but i'm doing the BINGO challenge and i have a doubt with the "Watch an anime at least 24 episodes long that aired last year."
Since my challenge will be finished in 2018 i was wondering which year can be used or in this case i can use both years (2016 and 2017)????
Wyvern22Dec 16, 2017 7:47 PM
Dec 18, 2017 2:02 PM

Oct 2008
For the TV Trope Challange, can I use also OVA, MOVIE etc if listed in the trope? Or should I watch only TV type? There's no explanation in the rules :)

Edit: For 52 Week Challenge, the series Shokugeki no Souma could be considered a "battle shounen" series?
Lady_NeraDec 28, 2017 12:21 PM
"AI WA QUARTETNIGHT!"
Dec 19, 2017 12:32 PM

Dec 2015
Does Teekyuu counts as series having only Japanese title?
Dec 26, 2017 2:35 AM

Dec 2017
How can I get the badge for completing the December 2017 challenge?
Dec 29, 2017 7:17 AM
꧁ marr

Sep 2014
How does the requirement "Find and watch a series that's 94 minutes long" for Scavenger Hunt #06 work?

It says I can watch a single entry being 94 minutes, or multiple episode entry totalling to exactly 94 minutes. But that's nearly impossible if you calculate it from the stats. It would need 1 min duration and 94 episodes or 2 min. duration and 47 episodes. Or 47 min. duration and 2 episodes. Otherwise it's not working.

Or can we round the numbers? For example 94 minutes / 5 = 18.8, so 5 episodes or 19 minutes would work too? Or 6 episodes of 16 (15.66666667)? and 4 episode of 24 (23,5) etc etc.

LIFE IS CRAZY AND SO ARE YOU
♫♫♫

Dec 29, 2017 11:18 AM

Feb 2014
lifeiscrazy said:
How does the requirement "Find and watch a series that's 94 minutes long" for Scavenger Hunt #06 work?

It says I can watch a single entry being 94 minutes, or multiple episode entry totalling to exactly 94 minutes. But that's nearly impossible if you calculate it from the stats. It would need 1 min duration and 94 episodes or 2 min. duration and 47 episodes. Or 47 min. duration and 2 episodes. Otherwise it's not working.

Or can we round the numbers? For example 94 minutes / 5 = 18.8, so 5 episodes or 19 minutes would work too? Or 6 episodes of 16 (15.66666667)? and 4 episode of 24 (23,5) etc etc.

You are supposed to watch a movie that is 1 hour and 34 minutes long, which is the most comment leght for movies on MAL, is what most users did.
Jan 1, 2018 3:48 PM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
Aeradae said:

Please post in its corresponding thread

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Jan 1, 2018 3:56 PM

May 2017
SheyCroix said:
Aeradae said:

Please post in its corresponding thread

@SheyCroix Sorry about that! I deleted the post.
Jan 3, 2018 2:51 AM

Jul 2012
I just wanted to check, for the 52 Week Challenge does Shokugeki no Souma count as a battle shounen?
Jan 5, 2018 9:12 PM

Nov 2012
I just found out my 2016 Anime Watching Challenge is absent from the new Hall of Fame
(My account there).

If I'm not mistaken, it was counted as a valid entry (in the Completed Challenge pt. 3):
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1469513&show=0#msg44080020

So I'm wondering if something went wrong on my behalf here or not.
Jan 7, 2018 9:22 AM
Ice Queen

May 2014
Hi! I have a question about the Lustrum Challenge.

In the rules it says that "Series must have more than 10+ episodes" and "No movies, unless there is a movie with more than ten parts." Does that mean I can't use OVAs with 10+ episodes? I want to use Hunter x Hunter: Greed Island Final which is an OVA from 2004 with 14 episodes.
Jan 7, 2018 11:02 AM
Dec 2016
Guys I was wondering if I could get some help with the 2018 challenge the one mal does. If I want to add the master of difficulty where let's say I only wacth romance where do I say that I wasn't to do that do I type it on post next to my form.... also the sign up form do I only submit that once or everytime I finish a anime. Where do I go to say I finish a anime. Sorry for all the questions I am new anyways thanks for the help
Jan 7, 2018 2:34 PM

Feb 2009
Do I have to use "run over into the next week" mistake in the 52-weeks challenge (Mon-Sun) if I watched last episode of the series in time (07.01), but could mark it as completed on 00:02 today, 08.01, because of connection problems?
VanadisJan 18, 2018 2:48 PM
Jan 10, 2018 5:47 PM

Jan 2011
GamerDLM said:
I just wanted to check, for the 52 Week Challenge does Shokugeki no Souma count as a battle shounen?

I believe it does since it literally ran in Shounen Jump and it's english title is Food Wars so how much more of a battle shounen can that even be.

Celine3107 said:
Hi! I have a question about the Lustrum Challenge.

In the rules it says that "Series must have more than 10+ episodes" and "No movies, unless there is a movie with more than ten parts." Does that mean I can't use OVAs with 10+ episodes? I want to use Hunter x Hunter: Greed Island Final which is an OVA from 2004 with 14 episodes.

You can use OVAs, ONAs, and Specials for it.
The Movies stipulation is in reference to something like this https://myanimelist.net/anime/30861/Happy_Bogeys which is okay. But watching say, all 11 films of Dr. Slump is not okay b/c they are separate MAL entries.
Jan 12, 2018 7:39 PM

Jan 2017
As a preface: all three seasons of Haikyuu!! have 2 main characters (Hinata & Tobio).

For the People Challenge, I used both main characters in the Haikyuu!! series to fulfill some requirements by watching the first and second seasons. As I am wrapping up the third season now, am I permitted to use the third season for the "has a full male cast" requirement? I am assuming no as I technically already used the two main characters but wanted to double check here.

Thank you! :)

im weeb trash

Jan 15, 2018 3:40 PM

Jun 2016
not sure if this has been asked already but will there be a 2018 aired challenge??
Jan 16, 2018 7:42 AM

Apr 2010
ampd said:
not sure if this has been asked already but will there be a 2018 aired challenge??

Most probably, yes. On the other hand, there's no particular hurry to create it, as no anime will really be eligible for it until March or so when the Winter series start concluding (and it's impossible to turn it in until Fall anyway).

Also we have yet to post any new challenge this year (aside from the customary January monthly), which is presumably due to the staff being a bit busy. (The new official AWC probably doesn't help.) I'm pretty sure Aired 2018 will come with one of the next few batches.
Jan 22, 2018 12:40 PM

Aug 2010
I noticed that my 2x hentai challenge turn-in doesn't lead to my challenge anymore, which is due to someone else deleting his challenge (I remember it being on second page).

Afterwards, I went to check in my first completion turn-in of this challenge out of curiosity, and I realized I've made a mistake and instead of linking to my post, I ended up linking the challenge thread instead.

Given that neither of my attempts have been inspected yet, I'd like to know if I have to wait until an inspector tells me to fix my turn-in posts, or if I can go and fix them myself?
Jan 22, 2018 3:41 PM

May 2015
Hi! Just saw the Hall of Fame, and as I've changed my username couple of times, there's a bit of an error with me being listed twice as a different user. The problem is with 2016 AWC. Could you possibly fix it somehow so that all the statistics are gathered in one place?

Jan 23, 2018 12:59 AM

Apr 2010
ten said:
Hi! Just saw the Hall of Fame, and as I've changed my username couple of times, there's a bit of an error with me being listed twice as a different user. The problem is with 2016 AWC. Could you possibly fix it somehow so that all the statistics are gathered in one place?

Hi,
Duly noted. This should be fixed with the next website update. Don't hesitate to give me notice of name changes, as I often miss them and it takes a bit of manual fudging to fix.
Jan 25, 2018 4:59 PM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
I've also had a username change as well. Could I get this fixed with my new username because I'll be turning in more challenges soon. Thank you guys.

Jan 26, 2018 3:40 AM

Oct 2008
Ok, I have a doubt avout a rule of 1 Year Anniversary:

You do not have to be currently participating in any of the referenced challenges

Does it mean that I'm not obliged to participate to the referred challenge or that to completed the criteria I don't have to work AT THE SAME TIME on referred challenge (I.E.: I'm still working on 2015 aired ch. so before doing the one in 1 year I need to complete the first one? Or, as long as I don't use the same anime in both challenges, I can still do the 1 year one?)?

Sorry if it's not clear @-@ That currently word is my problem XD I don't know how to take its meaning.
Lady_NeraJan 26, 2018 4:51 AM
"AI WA QUARTETNIGHT!"
Jan 26, 2018 4:16 AM

Apr 2010
Lady_Nera said:

That rule is worded so that any possible situation is allowed :
1) Having already finished the linked challenge
2) Being in the process of working on the linked challenge
3) Not doing the linked challenge at all

In other words, your own status on the linked challenge does not matter at all. There's even another rule that states that you aren't even required to use the same anime for both the Anniversary Challenge and the linked challenge.

The whole thing is set up so that anyone can participate in the Anniversary Challenge, regardless of whether they're doing (or have done) the other challenges. It's completely independent.
Jan 26, 2018 4:50 AM

Oct 2008
Jhiday said:
Lady_Nera said:

That rule is worded so that any possible situation is allowed :
1) Having already finished the linked challenge
2) Being in the process of working on the linked challenge
3) Not doing the linked challenge at all

In other words, your own status on the linked challenge does not matter at all. There's even another rule that states that you aren't even required to use the same anime for both the Anniversary Challenge and the linked challenge.

The whole thing is set up so that anyone can participate in the Anniversary Challenge, regardless of whether they're doing (or have done) the other challenges. It's completely independent.

I see! Thank you for the answer! :)
"AI WA QUARTETNIGHT!"
Jan 26, 2018 5:31 AM

Apr 2010
Stripes said:
I've also had a username change as well. Could I get this fixed with my new username because I'll be turning in more challenges soon. Thank you guys.

This has been taken into account for the next update of the HoF website. Thanks for the report !
Jan 26, 2018 6:24 PM

Jan 2018
This may be a stupid question, and I apologize if it is. I've just signed up for Collections - Series, and having so many in one post is a bit... well, frustrating to me. Not sure if it's part of my anxiety or maybe an OCD of some sort. It just feels very messy and cluttered.

Would it be possible to post a few of the series in several different posts? Or must they be all compiled into the same post?

Thank you very much.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 29, 2018 4:04 AM

Feb 2009
Was the Psychological challenge changed lately? I remember "previously completed can be used", but now it's "previously completed can be used, but only if you run out of available Psychological anime for a requirement". %)
I've turned my challenge in already (on Jan 15) and I'm not sure if I should ask to remove my turn in. Maybe I just mistook it for other challenge and previously completed was never allowed to be used... Unfortunately I couldn't find the older versions of the page on the web-archive sites. :/

If possible, could someone please answer my previous questions?
Thanks.^^
Jan 29, 2018 4:07 PM

Dec 2015
Weeee, time to answer more months-old questions. . .

Okariin said:
Is Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters part of the Digimon challenge?

@abystoma2

Ginger_Snap said:
I looked but I can not find it. Isn't there a post that tells you all the challenges that can't cross?

Hmm. I don't remember having a thread like that, but if you want, we can probably make one in the future.

Wyvern22 said:
Hi, sorry if it was alredy asked but i'm doing the BINGO challenge and i have a doubt with the "Watch an anime at least 24 episodes long that aired last year."
Since my challenge will be finished in 2018 i was wondering which year can be used or in this case i can use both years (2016 and 2017)????

You should be going by your start date. If your start date was in 2017, then 'last year' would be 2016.

Lady_Nera said:
For the TV Trope Challange, can I use also OVA, MOVIE etc if listed in the trope? Or should I watch only TV type? There's no explanation in the rules :)

Edit: For 52 Week Challenge, the series Shokugeki no Souma could be considered a "battle shounen" series?

As long as the trope doesn't refer to a specific episode/scene and the OVA/Movie/Etc still falls under that trope, it can be used.
& yes, Shokugeki no Souma can be considered as a battle shounen series.

Gwathgor said:
Does Teekyuu counts as series having only Japanese title?

Yup, that counts.

TahZin said:
I just found out my 2016 Anime Watching Challenge is absent from the new Hall of Fame
(My account there).

If I'm not mistaken, it was counted as a valid entry (in the Completed Challenge pt. 3):

@Jhiday

WooliestDeer32 said:
Guys I was wondering if I could get some help with the 2018 challenge the one mal does. If I want to add the master of difficulty where let's say I only wacth romance where do I say that I wasn't to do that do I type it on post next to my form.... also the sign up form do I only submit that once or everytime I finish a anime. Where do I go to say I finish a anime. Sorry for all the questions I am new anyways thanks for the help

You can just add 'Master of (Genre)' next to your difficulty in your sign up post. You only need to submit your sign up form once. The form already has a lot of things filled out for you, so you just need to edit the post with the dates and anime watched where it's asked.

Vanadis said:
Do I have to use "run over into the next week" mistake in the 52-weeks challenge (Mon-Sun) if I watched last episode of the series in time (07.01), but could mark it as completed on 00:02 today, 08.01, because of connection problems?

No, it's fine. Just make sure to leave a note on that week mentioning what happened and link to this post.
& yes, they can overlap.

Kyuuto said:
As a preface: all three seasons of Haikyuu!! have 2 main characters (Hinata & Tobio).

For the People Challenge, I used both main characters in the Haikyuu!! series to fulfill some requirements by watching the first and second seasons. As I am wrapping up the third season now, am I permitted to use the third season for the "has a full male cast" requirement? I am assuming no as I technically already used the two main characters but wanted to double check here.

Thank you! :)

Yea, you can use it for the full male cast category. As long as all the main characters fall under that full cast category, the individuals don't matter. Meaning as long as all the main characters (Hinata & Tobio) are male, it doesn't matter if they were used as an individual character in another category.

kallah said:
I noticed that my 2x hentai challenge turn-in doesn't lead to my challenge anymore, which is due to someone else deleting his challenge (I remember it being on second page).

Afterwards, I went to check in my first completion turn-in of this challenge out of curiosity, and I realized I've made a mistake and instead of linking to my post, I ended up linking the challenge thread instead.

Given that neither of my attempts have been inspected yet, I'd like to know if I have to wait until an inspector tells me to fix my turn-in posts, or if I can go and fix them myself?

Yup, it's fine to go fix it yourself.

DragonslayerRae said:
This may be a stupid question, and I apologize if it is. I've just signed up for Collections - Series, and having so many in one post is a bit... well, frustrating to me. Not sure if it's part of my anxiety or maybe an OCD of some sort. It just feels very messy and cluttered.

Would it be possible to post a few of the series in several different posts? Or must they be all compiled into the same post?

Thank you very much.

Yup, it's fine to keep them in separate posts. Organize your post however you want.

Vanadis said:
Was the Psychological challenge changed lately? I remember "previously completed can be used", but now it's "previously completed can be used, but only if you run out of available Psychological anime for a requirement". %)
I've turned my challenge in already (on Jan 15) and I'm not sure if I should ask to remove my turn in. Maybe I just mistook it for other challenge and previously completed was never allowed to be used... Unfortunately I couldn't find the older versions of the page on the web-archive sites. :/

If possible, could someone please answer my previous questions?
Thanks.^^

Sorry, the challenge was edited by accident! The Psychological Challenge allows all previously completed anime.
& Answered your older questions above ^^.
Jan 29, 2018 5:34 PM

Feb 2009
@Kreyul Thanks for the answers.^^
Sorry for more questions, but what about Josei\Shoujo ai\Shounen ai challenges? It seems that the descriptions of these challenges were updated too (and all 3 have <100 series to choose from, so maybe previously completed should be allowed?)

And one more thing.^^ I've just read AngelShiva's post in the feedback thread and I'm not sure about the Recommendations challenge now. Should I take screenshots for every anime I choose? Or is it okay if something changes with time?
Jan 29, 2018 6:50 PM

May 2012
Vanadis said:
And one more thing.^^ I've just read AngelShiva's post in the feedback thread and I'm not sure about the Recommendations challenge now. Should I take screenshots for every anime I choose? Or is it okay if something changes with time?

You should take screenshots as I realised that even if shows are in order of "best recommendations", if some of them have the same number of recommendations, they are not necesserly in alphabetic order and that say order sometimes changes over time. Yup, that screwed my watching order a couple of time :D
AngelShivaJan 30, 2018 2:49 PM
Jan 29, 2018 8:58 PM

Dec 2015
Vanadis said:
@Kreyul Thanks for the answers.^^
Sorry for more questions, but what about Josei\Shoujo ai\Shounen ai challenges? It seems that the descriptions of these challenges were updated too (and all 3 have <100 series to choose from, so maybe previously completed should be allowed?)

The mentioned challenges have been edited back. They all allow previously completed anime.
& it's up to you if you want to take screenshots or not. We have a method of checking over recommendation challenges in case changes happen.
KreyulJan 29, 2018 11:27 PM
Jan 29, 2018 10:18 PM

Apr 2010
Kreyul said:
Nope, they have always been that way. Previously completed is allowed if there are no other options to choose from.

Wrong. The only genre challenge with that specific restriction was Dementia (and maybe GAR). Josei, Shoujo Ai & Shounen Ai all allowed previously seen unconditionally, given the very restricted pool of anime available.

TahZin said:
(My account there).

I'm not quite sure what happened, but a bunch of AWC '16 turn-ins were somehow omitted from the Hall of Fame. I'm still looking into it, but at least yours should be reinstated with the next website update.
JhidayJan 30, 2018 1:42 AM
Jan 29, 2018 11:26 PM

Dec 2015
Jhiday said:
Wrong. The only genre challenge with that specific restriction was Dementia (and maybe GAR). Josei, Shoujo Ai & Shounen Ai all allowed previously seen unconditionally, given the very restricted pool of anime available.

Hm, your're right. I just checked over my own challenges.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (44) « First ... « 21 22 [23] 24 25 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» 🟣 HiScore II 「 Anniversary Batch 143: JUN 02 | Sign Up B.143 until JUN 08 」 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SheyCroix - May 1, 2021

7328 by Reisho-Teki »»
7 minutes ago

» 🔱 LoScore 「 Batch 56: JUN 03 | Sign Up B.56 until JUN 16 」 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SheyCroix - Aug 26, 2019

9473 by DigiCat »»
4 hours ago

Sticky: » ❌ Invalid Challenges ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

riho88riho - Sep 14, 2016

5573 by Keiken »»
4 hours ago

Sticky: » 🏆 Challenges Turn-Ins (v.3) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SheyCroix - Nov 1, 2021

9119 by Malin28 »»
5 hours ago

» MAL Staff Favorites Challenge ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SheyCroix - Oct 21, 2018

259 by Malin28 »»
5 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.