Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Aug 26, 2016 1:52 PM

Mar 2010
Alne said:
Jagd84 said:

Ugh, I'm not going to bother anymore especially with who doesn't evwn know what chemisry is just sprouts like some buzzword. Let me give you a hint there no character Subaru does not have that with. It just different for every character. Beyond that I'm done with this since you clearly have no idea what your talking about if you think Subaru just magically has chemistry with Rem then anyone else because she is all over him. You should have you admit your shipper bias save me the trouble.

but i literally just said rem has no chance of winning at this very point in time, and that her and subaru have very little chemistry. at this point i really can't tell if you just suck at trolling or if delusion has taken over your entire brain and you just can't comprehend what i'm trying to say because it differs what you think of me. either way, you really shouldn't be trying to argue with someone until you get that taken care of.

wish you the best of luck.

And didn't agree becauae they both have good chemistry with him, but entirely differnt. Rem is devoted partner to Subaru, while Emilia and Subaru interact more like equals who want to get know each other. It's not about being better or worse. That is all I am saying.
Aug 26, 2016 11:12 PM
May 2016
DeadZeroSource said:
zal said:
Not ending up with Emilia x Subaru would be a big surprise and upset. Who doesn't see it is as foolish as those that thought Onodera had any chance in Nisekoi.

Yah same as foolish also to see also Toujo Aya having a chance in Ichigo 100%, who we thought from the very beginning to be the main heroine of that story, got trolled there big time.. 😂😂😂😂

thats one of the series where my underdog heroine actually wins, i always felt tsukasa has the best chemistry with mc.
Aug 27, 2016 3:24 PM
Aug 2016
We are still or arc 3 of (¿9,10,11?), who knows, maybe a blue long haired half-elf maid appears and save Subaru x34 times and he fall in love with her. Its like the firsts episodes, I though I was going to be something like Konosuba, after few episodes I knew I was completely wrong. But rn I think its more a EMTxSubaru than RemxSubaru. After all I dont really care who ends up with who, even I prefer Rem over Emilia. The only thing I wouldn't like if Rem ends as a second wife like I heard around there, idk if its a fake or not, so I would like if someone can confirm it.
HaxoremAug 27, 2016 3:36 PM
Aug 27, 2016 10:07 PM

Jan 2014
Idiots_on_MAL said:
The first girl always wins. It`s an universal rule that one has to abide by.

Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Aug 28, 2016 7:30 AM

Oct 2015
Gensan said:

something, something like rokka might happens. just maybe
It would cover bad writing that way.

You just lighted up my bulb. Emilia is actually the witch and has cursed Subaru to love her.

This would be the best explanation why Subaru is so stupid that he rejected Rem.
Aug 28, 2016 10:54 AM

Aug 2015
Flydaez said:
Gensan said:

You just lighted up my bulb. Emilia is actually the witch and has cursed Subaru to love her.

This would be the best explanation why Subaru is so stupid that he rejected Rem.

Subaru is not stupid for rejecting Rem. He is honest. With Rem. And with himself. End of story.

Although I understand why you thnk that considering your rokka no yuusha signature.
"Vaut mieux se suffire à soi que finir assoiffé dans le monde des apparences."

Aug 28, 2016 11:47 AM
Aug 2016
hikiru said:
cem006 said:
Rem deserves better.
Too bad even the author himself is a fan of the half-elf heroine.

bad?? its not lol, it is his story, he created Emilia, he made her the main heroine, and he obviously prefers her

That is why Rem deserves better.
Aug 29, 2016 12:50 AM

Dec 2015
cem006 said:
hikiru said:

bad?? its not lol, it is his story, he created Emilia, he made her the main heroine, and he obviously prefers her

its his story and he knows how much each character deserves. Rem has more than what she deserves, very big screentime, and a lot of other things i can't talk about now
Aug 29, 2016 4:19 AM

Oct 2015
Tony_SansNom said:
Flydaez said:

Subaru is not stupid for rejecting Rem. He is honest. With Rem. And with himself. End of story.

Although I understand why you thnk that considering your rokka no yuusha signature.

I didn't believe it would end that way but I wish it would.
By the way I still think Emilia hasn't done anything for him except in the very first episode, and by all the circumstances he should choose Rem.

I've heard that many things went different in anime from the original sources
, so Emilia might had better roles in the novel. But still I'm just another Rem shipper cause she shines so bright in the anime and it's just my preference.
Aug 29, 2016 4:44 AM
Aug 2016
Flydaez said:
Tony_SansNom said:

By the way I still think Emilia hasn't done anything for him except in the very first episode, and by all the circumstances he should choose Rem.

I've heard that many things went different in anime from the original sources
, so Emilia might had better roles in the novel. But still I'm just another Rem shipper cause she shines so bright in the anime and it's just my preference.

There is not that much difference to the novels.

Emilia will have her role in future Arcs.

being a critic =/= use critical thinking
Aug 29, 2016 4:46 AM

Aug 2015
Flydaez said:

Surely, you can't be serious....
"Vaut mieux se suffire à soi que finir assoiffé dans le monde des apparences."

Aug 29, 2016 5:18 AM
Nov 2015
Kirito_Alsufi said:
zal said:
Not ending up with Emilia x Subaru would be a big surprise and upset. Who doesn't see the obvious Emilia x Subaru is as foolish as those that thought Onodera had any chance in Nisekoi.

Lol😂😂😂... Nisekoi was clear from the beginning and just like I said harem always make the fans confusing, but the first episode always made the right choice for the right girl and the right feelings which is and it was chitoge (the fake love)

On a funny side, with Onodera baking the cake, one can only imagine the red wedding... XD

I liked the "red wedding part" lol.

In a nutshell Raku has a bad taste. But Sobaru has a good one (expecting lot of insults)
I'm not a LN reader but I think Sobaru x Emilia is the most logic ending. I don't think he would go out with Rem or Satella.
Aug 29, 2016 5:18 AM
Nov 2015
Flydaez said:
Gensan said:

That sound like Tegeurnu's plan. Love Attacks !
Aug 29, 2016 11:52 AM
Aug 2016
hikiru said:
cem006 said:

its his story and he knows how much each character deserves. Rem has more than what she deserves, very big screentime, and a lot of other things i can't talk about now

He can do whatever he wants to but it still doesn't mean that Rem doesn't deserve better.
Well you are an Emiliafan so it is not surprising that you feel like you have to reply every post that praises Rem, yeah?
Aug 29, 2016 12:19 PM

Apr 2016
Shrimperor said:
Sadly, i think it is, especially with how the show likes to throw it in our faces.

Gensan said:
do you think it is a positive point of the show or negative? why?

It's is (one of) the biggest flaw(s) of the show atm, especially with them having 0 interaction, 0 Chemistry, 0 Development, and Emilia being basically a very minor side character atm with 0 screen-time.

Well her entire development and screen time is concentrated in arc 4 which unfortunately won't be covered this season, BUT LET'S ALL PRAY FOR A 2ND SEASON 2018.
Aug 29, 2016 6:14 PM
Jul 2018
Shrimperor said:
Sadly, i think it is, especially with how the show likes to throw it in our faces.

Gensan said:

It's is (one of) the biggest flaw(s) of the show atm, especially with them having 0 interaction, 0 Chemistry, 0 Development, and Emilia being basically a very minor side character atm with 0 screen-time.

Emilia didn't reject Subaru. They had a good amount of interaction, chemistry and development. It's just that it was from Subaru's part, mostly. In episode 13 they had a misunderstanding, where Subaru thought that Emilia was talking about romance, when it was about friendship - of wanting Subaru to treat her normally. Subaru won't give up on Emilia, knowing that she's in need of him. He's loyal. As you probably heard, in arc 4 there'll be much development for them. There Emilia will become aware of Subaru's romantic feelings for her. ... It isn't a flaw; it'd be a flaw if Subaru had given up on her. We know how Subaru was being wishful, believing that in this world he'd succeed well as a hero. He wanting someone as beautiful as Emilia for him, is in accordance with this; it's only natural that he believes that he's worthy of her, not the opposite. (As we know how stubborn he is...) Anyway.
Aug 29, 2016 11:52 PM

Apr 2015
this thing will never end huh. Am I the only one that want Reinhard x Felt happens?
4th times getting signature banned wtf
Aug 30, 2016 7:41 AM

Dec 2015
cem006 said:
hikiru said:

He can do whatever he wants to but it still doesn't mean that Rem doesn't deserve better.
Well you are an Emiliafan so it is not surprising that you feel like you have to reply every post that praises Rem, yeah?

lol i just replied to one post and then you kept replying again and again, can't you see the hate Emilia gets?? and its all from jelly Rem fans. next please smh
Aug 31, 2016 2:08 PM
Oct 2014
Tony_SansNom said:
Flydaez said:

Altho this could have been phrased better I wouldn't knock that possibility. This show plays around quite a bit with mental disorders and Subaru has shown signs of extreme obsession with Emilia. Combine that with the out of place and now meme-famous "I love Emilia", Satellas knack for jealousy, HER obsession with Subaru, the fact Emilia looks like Satella, and a curse we don't quite understand that revolves around Satella's love. Also I would like to throw in the curse is sometimes shown to be caressing his heart.
Aug 31, 2016 2:19 PM

Sep 2009
Yes, because if she dies, Subaru will do his revive bs. Author stuff seems legit too.
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.
Aug 31, 2016 3:23 PM

Nov 2015
Shrimperor said:

Gensan said:

did you watch the same re:zero as i did? they're moments together were so precious, they didn't have as much development as rem and subaru but there was enough for people to understand why he likes her, and her being a minor character now is just temporary. Also, IRL we don't just fall in/drop out of love with people just because of their "screen time", hell it's even kinda funny how people who complain about subaru not falling for rem are the same ones the post shit to facebook complaining they were "friendzoned".
Sep 2, 2016 9:00 AM

Apr 2014
Yes. Just to trigger the shit outta RemFags lol. And btw author already made a novel when Rem and Subaru fucks and run somewhere and they have 2 kids.
Sep 2, 2016 2:23 PM
Feb 2016
hikiru said:
cem006 said:

Uhhh, story wise she hasn't been receiving anything tremendous, that's probably why the fans are triggered. If anything I would prefer if she never fell for Subaru at all. Btw, I know as an Emilia fan, you are quite biased but you should probably open your eyes a bit wider. I'm a fan for both and I see both are being hated equally if you look at more than just one site. EMILIA FAGS ARE JUST AS WORSE mmk?

PS. Since when did having more screen time for Rem considered good for her as a person?
Alwh0Sep 2, 2016 2:28 PM
Sep 3, 2016 2:30 AM

Dec 2015
Alwh0 said:
hikiru said:

Uhhh, story wise she hasn't been receiving anything tremendous, that's probably why the fans are triggered. If anything I would prefer if she never fell for Subaru at all. Btw, I know as an Emilia fan, you are quite biased but you should probably open your eyes a bit wider. I'm a fan for both and I see both are being hated equally if you look at more than just one site. EMILIA FAGS ARE JUST AS WORSE mmk?

PS. Since when did having more screen time for Rem considered good for her as a person?

haha no lol, i guess you prefer Rem more, please stop quoting me i hate wasting my time
Sep 3, 2016 7:55 AM
Feb 2016
hikiru said:
Alwh0 said:

haha no lol, i guess you prefer Rem more, please stop quoting me i hate wasting my time

You haven't even proved me wrong but that's ok, I've got my confirmation. Don't worry this is my last one for you, since it's waste of my time as well assuming you will be delusional for the rest.
Sep 3, 2016 8:24 AM

Dec 2015
This show only needs pantsu shots to be a 11/10 show
Would be gold
Sep 4, 2016 10:14 AM
Jul 2012
Robiiii said:
Would be gold

No. The pantsu shots are garbage, I want a story, not pantsu shots. If you want to fap go watch some hentai.

About the ending. I also want Subaru and Rem to end up together. I'm tired of the anime trope that "image of perfect japanese wife" (which is Emilia) that always win. Not to mention the "first meet girl wins" trope.
Sep 4, 2016 10:18 AM

Dec 2015
Toaster3d said:
Robiiii said:
Would be gold

No. The pantsu shots are garbage, I want a story, not pantsu shots. If you want to fap go watch some hentai.

About the ending. I also want Subaru and Rem to end up together. I'm tired of the anime trope that "image of perfect japanese wife" (which is Emilia) that always win. Not to mention the "first meet girl wins" trope.

Thanks retard for not getting an obvious joke. U must be real fun at parties
Sep 4, 2016 11:52 AM

Aug 2016
yes... has an extremely pale girl with silver hair never gotten the guy?
Sep 4, 2016 1:11 PM

Jul 2008
twigglyfiggly said:
I think that Rem would have been a much better route seeing how anyone could finish episode two and think that Emilia and Subaru would end up together. It also would make more sense.

That would be a shitty route as there is absolutely nothing to push the plot forward due to neither Subaru nor Rem having any ambitions. They's just get together and The End.
Emilia works as the heroine because her ambition to become the queen pushes the plot forward, with Subaru wanting to protect her on that journey (and Rem wanting to protect Subaru).

TBH, only the five royal candidates and Satella (if she is a proper character) can serve as heroines for Subaru. With an ambition-less character as Subaru, the heroine must be the one to advance the plot.

Flydaez said:
Tony_SansNom said:

She also gave him a home, trusts in him (and naturally gets angry when he doesn't trust in her) and offered him comfort when he was suffering in arc 2 (which ironically saved him from getting tortured and killed by Rem). Even when she got the empty letter, she knew what Subaru meant and went to try and get the villagers away, not even considering the possibility that he was being possessive or seeking attention again.

And unlike Rem, she actually trusted and liked him from the start. In comparison, Rem murdered him twice (she was literally the shittiest person towards him in the mansion, and killed him without a good reason) and took care to not make it quick (she even complained that Ram was too soft for giving Subaru a quick death). She only started liking him when he did something good for her, but until then she was the evil twin.
Sep 4, 2016 2:14 PM

Jul 2015
Oh god, the shipping wars are real, time to hide in a bunker...
Sep 4, 2016 2:48 PM

May 2013
Yeah this thread got really cancerous and I thought the ship wars were almost over -_-
Sep 4, 2016 8:40 PM

May 2016
It's pathetic to blame Remfag on every Emilia hate.
In this anime, it's obvious that Emilia can't compared to Rem in term of development.
But it's also pathetic to think that just because Rem has better development for now meaning that she's a better character in this series.

And the fact that when one talks about Emilia, Rem always involve(and vice versa) is even more ridiculous.
Sep 4, 2016 8:43 PM

Aug 2015
I think there will be a threesome at the end.
Sep 4, 2016 8:45 PM

May 2016
Mathwizard said:
I think there will be a threesome at the end.
Emilia x Subaru x Ram while Rem is watching?
I like the sound of it
Sep 4, 2016 10:22 PM
Dec 2010
Am I the only one who's really rooting for Julius x Subaru? The sexual tension and chemistry between these 2 is the strongest among all the possible ships.
Sep 4, 2016 11:06 PM

May 2016
Oh my freaking god, the argument above is cancerous! I tried logically following it only to confuse myself. It's like they are not even arguing about the same points?! Can anyone explain it to me?
Sep 4, 2016 11:20 PM

Sep 2014
No shit lol it was obvious since the start come on now. Unless something slothful happens
Sep 5, 2016 5:21 AM

May 2010
It better be, it's one of very few times I like main heroine best lol.
Sep 5, 2016 10:38 AM
Jul 2018
here's a spoiler for u from the novel
Sep 6, 2016 7:50 PM
Aug 2011
I wish Emilia x Subaru would happen but Re Zero is unpredictable long term like someone said...And there's a chance the author would want to please Remfags. I think something similar happened in Naruto. He decided midway during the series, when Hinata was most popular by A LOT than Sakura. Right now it's Emilia Rem situation but I'm not defeated cuz Emilia didn't make any bad decisions like Sakura, doesn't have an annoying personality, still has her own fanboys, has a lot of potential and chances to surpass Rem in popularity.
In Nisekoi Onodera and Chitoge were pretty equal in popularity. Onodera was more popular but then towards the end Chitoge got more popular, as reflected on actual polls.
If Emilia gains enough popularity to rival Rem, then most of my worries are clear.
So far we are 6 arcs/11 seems like Emilia has a better chance than Rem. If it continues all the way until 8 arcs/11 then yes probably Emilia marry Subaru.
I'm not implying that the author only writes for money, but that is a worry of mine after being dissapointed by NaruHina happening. Just my opinion. I won't argue with you if you disagree.
Sep 9, 2016 8:23 PM

May 2016
^it doesn't have to be Rem. it can end with that his affection on Emilia is just a curse and he doesn't love anyone.
Sep 9, 2016 10:00 PM

Mar 2010
DreamTeax3 said:
I wish Emilia x Subaru would happen but Re Zero is unpredictable long term like someone said...And there's a chance the author would want to please Remfags. I think something similar happened in Naruto. He decided midway during the series, when Hinata was most popular by A LOT than Sakura. Right now it's Emilia Rem situation but I'm not defeated cuz Emilia didn't make any bad decisions like Sakura, doesn't have an annoying personality, still has her own fanboys, has a lot of potential and chances to surpass Rem in popularity.
In Nisekoi Onodera and Chitoge were pretty equal in popularity. Onodera was more popular but then towards the end Chitoge got more popular, as reflected on actual polls.
If Emilia gains enough popularity to rival Rem, then most of my worries are clear.
So far we are 6 arcs/11 seems like Emilia has a better chance than Rem. If it continues all the way until 8 arcs/11 then yes probably Emilia marry Subaru.
I'm not implying that the author only writes for money, but that is a worry of mine after being dissapointed by NaruHina happening. Just my opinion. I won't argue with you if you disagree.

Don't worry. Tappei isn't like from what I've read about him in his interviews. He the type to do whatever he wants and already has the story planned out to it's end which is appox 11 arcs. Neither fanbase of either character will sway his hand.

And Emilia is his favorite character anyway, has some long term development planned for her. The middle portion of Arc 3 only time in the story, where Emilia is away for a time.
Sep 9, 2016 11:55 PM
Mar 2016
DreamTeax3 said:

If this was an American show then you are right because most of the time it depends on the popularity,but this is a japanese series,so what's make sense will happen ... first, hinata showed up first has crush on Naruto while everyone mocking him and hates him at first episode (also Sakura showed up at episode 3 has crush on Sasuke,so it's clear, but you guys like confuse yourselves )about Nisekoi (Chitoge was showing up first and the whole story about her and her love development Raku )because the story about Nisekoi ( fake love ) also, you have to know that chitoge third most hated girl in Japanese audience which means the popularity has nothing to do here .
About Re zero... I think the whole story from the beginning is about Subaru and Emilia (without mentioning the main purpose of the story) and to be more specific ( first arc Subaru was trying to sell his cell phone to get to know Emilia name and to earn her kindness, arc 2 he wants to go out on a date with her and he had it at the end of the arc after many times of trying and arc 3 he went to help her),so Rem is distraction and to gets the fans confuse (because there is no relationship would happen easily in anime and without confusing the viewers of some love trangle or harem). Rem showed up as Ram's twin sibling at episode 4 and the love interest revealed at the end of arc 2 while Emilia showed up first as Subaru'slove interest and his main goal of the story , so it's clear that Emilia will win.
Kirito_AlsufiSep 10, 2016 12:08 AM
Sep 11, 2016 9:18 AM
Aug 2011
Kirito_Alsufi said:
DreamTeax3 said:

If this was an American show then you are right because most of the time it depends on the popularity,but this is a japanese series,so what's make sense will happen ... first, hinata showed up first has crush on Naruto while everyone mocking him and hates him at first episode (also Sakura showed up at episode 3 has crush on Sasuke,so it's clear, but you guys like confuse yourselves )about Nisekoi (Chitoge was showing up first and the whole story about her and her love development Raku )because the story about Nisekoi ( fake love ) also, you have to know that chitoge third most hated girl in Japanese audience which means the popularity has nothing to do here .
About Re zero... I think the whole story from the beginning is about Subaru and Emilia (without mentioning the main purpose of the story) and to be more specific ( first arc Subaru was trying to sell his cell phone to get to know Emilia name and to earn her kindness, arc 2 he wants to go out on a date with her and he had it at the end of the arc after many times of trying and arc 3 he went to help her),so Rem is distraction and to gets the fans confuse (because there is no relationship would happen easily in anime and without confusing the viewers of some love trangle or harem). Rem showed up as Ram's twin sibling at episode 4 and the love interest revealed at the end of arc 2 while Emilia showed up first as Subaru'slove interest and his main goal of the story , so it's clear that Emilia will win.

What I'm pissed off at during Naruto is that there were NaruSaku hints in the last few chapters and overall too but just as much as NaruHina hints. In fact NaruSaku moments had the most screentime but then NaruHina still won and I'm bothered about that. I don't like NaruSaku but I loathe NaruHina. I'm convinced gold-digger Kishi just wanted to milk both NH and NS fanbases so I stopped watching Naruto.
It would be great that Tappei writes whatever he wants to in the end, but he has to prove it to me. Rem x Subaru would ruin the whole thing for me. I hate them together more than I like Emilia and Subaru together. I want Subaru to either marry nobody or marry Emilia. Tappei is pretty solid on Emilia x Subaru so far, so it's not his fault, it's the Rem fans that are making me worry just a little.
Idk about where you got that Nisekoi statistic from but I saw in the last official poll Chitoge won. Fanbases can change over time.
Jan 23, 2017 10:01 AM

May 2015
Its going to be Felt! you just wait and see.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 23, 2017 10:13 AM

Aug 2015
He did admit to Rem that he loves Emilia more, and now Rem has 10k potential suitors if she really wanted to (any one of them is better than Subaru, ngl).
SomeEdgeLord said:

I WILL report you from this forum if this continues.
In real life, I am one of the coldest, unsympathetic, people you'll ever know, who's grown up in an even colder household, you really don't want me to break my persona, I know how to make people feel bad.

YearnsforAttention said:
hm who has 1656 friends on MAL
that's right me
bye bye

YearnsforAttention said:
I don't want your approval
how many damn times do I need to say it
I enjoy irritating you
I am gonna do things MY way
Feb 3, 2017 10:46 AM

Jan 2017
Emilia is bae.
Emilia x Subaru is the canon ship.
Deal with it.
swirlydragonFeb 4, 2017 7:02 AM

Join Emilia's self-proclaimed knights club if you are a fellow Emilia fan

Feb 3, 2017 10:54 AM

Jul 2015
yeah it is , the first girl always win
anime tropes are getting on my nerves ...
Feb 3, 2017 11:13 AM

Jan 2017
tragedydesu said:
yeah it is , the first girl always win
anime tropes are getting on my nerves ...

She is not best girl!
Emilia is the best girl!

Join Emilia's self-proclaimed knights club if you are a fellow Emilia fan

Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 10, 2016

513 by ionelHeredia »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2016

793 by cibertopia »»
Sep 21, 9:35 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 21, 2016

767 by OverThedge_32 »»
Sep 19, 1:07 AM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 31, 2016

1833 by OverThedge_32 »»
Sep 18, 8:26 PM

» Should I watch director cut or the regular one?

ido4224 - Sep 6

22 by QcDiablo »»
Sep 18, 5:44 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.