Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
Sep 5, 2016 7:18 PM

Sep 2011
quukii said:
I think Kirigiri might have a good chance of being still alive. If not, it is sort of lame to see one of the major characters of DR die in such a lackluster fashion.
Not sure what you mean there, if she really is dead this was a really touching send off to her character development over the course of the previous game and this one to opening up to people, not only expressing her feelings for naegi outright but going as far to reveal her burnt hand which is a subtle callback that people missed from the first game where people she only considers family are allowed to see her hands. This and her dying parallels how naegi almost died for her back in chapter 5.

If shes alive or not its still a pretty big showcase of her development compared to her reserved and colder older self. It's just far more touching knowing shes saying those things so openly is because she was about to die.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Sep 5, 2016 7:19 PM

May 2016
cowoknakal said:
AlliedWishes said:

A shame you feel that way and it's fine that you find it disappointing, though I don't really understand what you mean by her death being a despairbait, since that was basically happening frequently throughout this show, what with Seiko and Kizakura and whatnot. I also don't understand why you'd think Naegi would have done that. I don't think he's ever like... that. lol Not to mention that he was clearly in despair when she did die, so... yeah. I don't really understand that.

What I meant is Kyoko is supposed to be a recurring main character, so if they're going to kill her, why should it be as shallow as a bracelet death? They could do much better than that.
And I thought it would be funny and dramatic if Naegi transformed after Kyoko's death.. no?
Well, maybe It's just me, heh.

Oh, I see what you mean. I totally got you now.

That'd be rather odd for Naegi imo, but whatever. lol I guess it would have fitted since this is the ending of the three games; Danganronpa 1, 2, and Another Episode, after all.
Sep 5, 2016 7:26 PM
UltimateEnforcer

Apr 2015
i need to learn not to get attached to anything
Sep 5, 2016 7:38 PM

Apr 2012
JizzyHitler said:
quukii said:
I think Kirigiri might have a good chance of being still alive. If not, it is sort of lame to see one of the major characters of DR die in such a lackluster fashion.
Not sure what you mean there, if she really is dead this was a really touching send off to her character development over the course of the previous game and this one to opening up to people, not only expressing her feelings for naegi outright but going as far to reveal her burnt hand which is a subtle callback that people missed from the first game where people she only considers family are allowed to see her hands. This and her dying parallels how naegi almost died for her back in chapter 5.

If shes alive or not its still a pretty big showcase of her development compared to her reserved and colder older self. It's just far more touching knowing shes saying those things so openly is because she was about to die.
I guess so. Your points make sense. However, it just feels odd for a character who is such a central figure to the series to die in a such a simple manner, which is why I am guessing she might survive. Well, we'll see how it turns out in the next episode.
Sep 5, 2016 7:46 PM
Jul 2018
quukii said:
I think Kirigiri might have a good chance of being still alive. If not, it is sort of lame to see one of the major characters of DR die in such a lackluster fashion. I'm probably more sad about Juzou's death since he was one of the most likable to me of the new cast and wanted to see more of his character. Also, was it supposed to be implied that Juzou was going to make a love confession to Munakata before he died? That's the impression I got.

Considering that there are a few things that were already a note that she's still alive, I really think she is. I mean, there's the cure thing or the bottle which is the first thing, the second thing being... positions.

I don't know if anyone has pointed this out but before she fell asleep completely, her direction in falling was onwards, but when everyone woke up, it was like she layed down backwards, at least in the position I'm trying to explain. There's also that pin point there. At least imo when I remember it again.
Sep 5, 2016 7:48 PM
Jul 2018
JizzyHitler said:
quukii said:

I have to agree on this, at least for my end, even if she is dead or not, it still showcased her character development and also demonstrated how much she changed over the course of the franchise. Which, regardless, its a pretty good way to showcase her change for her end.
Sep 5, 2016 7:53 PM

Dec 2013
I can't believe they actually killed her.

Didn't care about Juzo or Ruruka but I did enjoy the little flashback with Ruruka and Izayoi. He was too good for Ruruka.

This series is truly despair inducing.
Sep 5, 2016 7:55 PM
Jul 2018
Wow. Poor Izayoi. :I

But omfg Kirigiri. I can't believe she died?!?!? :'(
Damn, Kodaka giving us lots of Kirigiri development and Naegiri moments and then he just kills her off. My heart. </3
Sep 5, 2016 7:56 PM

Sep 2011
oh and just for the people trying to argue kirigiri isnt dead, its subtly but you do see veins pulsating from her side when they zoom in on her face. I dont deny theres some suspicious shit going on with her death but shes like 90% confirmed dead with that 10% being an unlikely one.

I bet you we wont know till episode 11 or 12 though.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Sep 5, 2016 8:00 PM

Feb 2010
This episode...I'm at loss of words. I honestly am not sure what to think of all that has happened, however Kirigiri dying definitely impacted me, like may others, very deeply. She was our beloved hopeful, intelligent, loving detective and she greatly moved us all. Whether or not she is really dead, this episode really made me realize the impact she has on the characters in the show. She'll be greatly missed. Moving on from her death (but not really, because I believe it is still relevant to the episode), we have what I would argue the next biggest moment of the episode. We have confirmation that they are "below the ocean", and along with Kirigiri, two other people have died in this episode: Sakakura and Ruruka. I have really nothing much to say about Ruruka, since she pissed me off by literally screwing over two of her most kind-hearted and dedicated friends in the future foundation...but watching her scene with Izayoi made me realize how legit her trust issues are. That she would kill her best friend, and lover really to prevent him from betraying her.That's like trust issues to the max...and when she was crawling on the floor saying she wouldn't die...I'm like. Bye. You're definitely going. And an important note to take is that Ruruka was not killed because she did not barricade the door I feel like...But that will be discussed a little more in depth later.

Now, for Sakakura's death. Honestly...I kind of did not see it coming only because I thought they would give him more character development before they killed him off...but I mean, he did die kind of basically dedicating his life to 'fulfill Munakata's ideals'...idk he still is a jerk to me for various reasons but not enough to get stabbed. Not even back stabbed. Literally, Munakata stabbed him in the front. I don't know how others interpreted it, but I definitely saw it as how Munakata killed Sakakura because of how he probably betrayed Munakata in the past. Either from sort of being in charge of the security and failing since Junko was able to find out about Izuru, and similarly my guess he probably also helped Chisa (since he loves Chisa and will choose her orders over Munakata's) which Munakata found out about. I think this may actually be the reason that Munakata stabbed Chisa. Chisa similarly did not obey his orders which is probably going to be shown in the next despair episode. It would make sense, because she did not pick up her cellphone, and will most likely act in a way to protect her students over anything else. Sure, she would die for Munakata, but she would even disobey him in order to save her students, I feel like she is this kind of person. There's some reason to believe this suggestion since in that episode where Munakata and Tengan dueled, Tengan most likely told Munakata how Chisa betrayed him...this would explain why he also stabbed her in the chest. She didn't answer her phone and was approaching where Junko + Izuru is, thus whatever she does is probably against Munakata's orders since she doesn't hear them. Most likely, it's probably enough to get her killed.

In terms of who the mastermind is and what the purpose of the game is, I think an interesting thing that may be somewhat of a segue is the conversation in the last despair episode where Ryotai asks Tsumiki why Junko recorded the student council killing. We probably all had the idea that Junko carefully planned these mutual killings for her own entertainment and to cause despair, but what if it's actually greater than just that? Junko used the student council killing video, showed it to Tsumiki and literally brainwashed her into worshiping Junko. Now, we find the future foundation in a similar situation where there is a mutual killing game, carefully planned out, and told to have been 'broadcasted' but it really...isn't according to Togami. I think it's an interesting connection, and it's very obvious now at this point how the mastermind is NOT Junko. or her A.I. Of course, there is always a possibility, but so far the mastermind has been very nonchalant and has not interfered much and is literally sitting back and watching things unfold. Junko was very active in the first Danganronpa making sure everyone followed her rules and organized it in such a fashion. Sure, there are rules in this killing game however it really seems like no one is enforcing these rules. Except perhaps the Miaya robot who has a list of all the members and is supposedly programmed to execute...people? Anyways, it's also very interesting how this killing game is labeled as the 'last killing game' as well. I think I will make a separate post about my theories on WHY I think who is behind all this, but my biggest suspicion right now is Izuru or Komaeda. Possibly both working together in some way, or just the remnants of despair in general working together (those who are awake) but with Izuru in charge. But definitely Munakta is not the mastermind. Reasons are below.

TanoX_93 said:

Bad aspects aside... my poor Kirigiri has died and with her gone, we don't even have a detective anymore. She was not that useful like in the game, but still managed to discover great things, like... CONFIRMING MY THEORY ABOUT MUNAKATA BEING A TRAITOR!
I mean, I'm still not 100% sure about this, (but this it's just me being naturally uncertain) but now the chances that he's the attacker are VEEERY HIGH.
I've been saying this for weeks and now there's really no one left that could be the traitor.
The survivors so far are:

Makoto, can't be the traitor 'cause he's the protagonist and Ultimate Hope;
Asahina, she's always with Makoto and it's very difficult for her to go around to kill people, given also the fact that she hates this kind of things;
Mitarai, Zetsubou-hen confirmed me that he's not a traitor nor an attacker, he's way too weak and besides he didn't get indoctrinated by Junko, so it's safe to assume he's not a traitor;
Munakata, the one that went around spreading Despair in the name of Hope.

Obviously, there aren't that many clues pointing at who the mastermind is exactly, however after this episode especially a lot of people will have reason to believe the mastermind and/or attacker is Munakata, but I feel like this is not the case. Even if he did lose his mind and is killing anyone and everyone. I believe this is what they want people to think. I'm against this idea for this biggest reason: this killing game is definitely connected to the remnants of despair on the island. Togami said he had a feeling that what is going on with the future foundation is largely connected to how Munakata sent out ships to go eliminate the remnants of despair on the island. Would this "final killing game" not actually be meant to throw off his plans? I mean, they would've probably literally just ended up killing Naegi in their interrogation from what I gathered in the first episode, but then this whole thing happened. Munakata was going to execute Naegi, but if he is the attacker and mastermind, why would he go through the trouble of slowly eliminating the members and 'saving Naegi for last'? Even though there is technically no escape, Munakata would be really dumb to leave Hagakure and Togami out there without really restricting their access to Naegi...

Would he not execute Naegi first? Also what about his forbidden action, wouldn't he receive one that didn't impede on his mission to kill people more? Also, if he was the attacker, he could not enter Ruruka's door and open it and kill her. Also, if he could surpass his forbidden action, why would he follow it during 'day time', and why did he not use it to his advantage to kill Naegi...? It certainly wouldn't be to not 'act suspicious' because this man literally does not give two craps about acting suspicious. Clearly. The biggest thing I definitely believe about this killing game, is that the forbidden codes are all planned, the deaths were all carefully chosen and executed in a certain order all to lead up to this battle between Munakata and Naegi. Kirgiri's cause of 'death' being a big piece of information. If it was Munakata who was behind it, why did he question the game in the beginning? He literally was confused why he wasn't killed after the first time they all fell asleep, because he is acting against what seemed like the 'purpose' of the game.

Similarly, I strongly believe that Monaca is not the mastermind, however she was greatly INVOLVED in the game. Monaca knew the forbidden actions of everyone, and she is not the mastermind since she blasted into outer space...which would explain why she knew about how Naegi would be the cause of someone's death. She gained this information from the mastermind...the mastermind has some connection to Monaca. I mean it's pretty undeniable at this point, especially since we not know that Miaya apparently had everyone's forbidden actions listed. Only the mastermind and/or accomplaces would know of this information. Munakata read it and...it seems as if he didn't know it before at least when he was 'provoking' Naegi with what seemed like new piece of information to him. I don't believe this person would be Munakata. It's also strange how Monaca was trying to eliminate Munakata...

I think the biggest suspects are who I stated above, and this is my biggest reason to believe it's not Munakata, however, as you suggest I DEFINITELY and STRONGLY agree how he is being used. There are very undeniable clues that lead to the mastermind being Munakata including how the building is most likely under water, underneath the actual building. How do you build that without being caught...and literally why is it under the building it could be anywhere else...right?
EarlCielSep 5, 2016 8:21 PM
Sep 5, 2016 8:03 PM

Jul 2012
JizzyHitler said:
oh and just for the people trying to argue kirigiri isnt dead, its subtly but you do see veins pulsating from her side when they zoom in on her face. I dont deny theres some suspicious shit going on with her death but shes like 90% confirmed dead with that 10% being an unlikely one.

But, her leg is not purple, right? Maybe it just affects the body's upper top tho, who knows o-o
taynisSep 5, 2016 8:09 PM

Sep 5, 2016 8:08 PM
Nov 2014
I was like "F--- this, man."

Ughhhh.
As soon I was like "this is kinda blah", they pull that.
And just ugh. My hope is gone.
Was wanting the original gang to pull through together.
Sep 5, 2016 8:09 PM
Jul 2018
taynis said:
JizzyHitler said:

But, her legs are not purple, right? Maybe it is just affects the body's upper top tho, who knows o-o

Did we ever got a character where the legs could get affected by the poison before? I don't really remember on that but only we can know by the wrist at least.

And well I'm kind of 50-50 around with how it is, if shes dead or not so.
Sep 5, 2016 8:13 PM

Jul 2012
TheLittleRedHero said:
taynis said:

But, her legs are not purple, right? Maybe it is just affects the body's upper top tho, who knows o-o

Did we ever got a character where the legs could get affected by the poison before? I don't really remember on that but only we can know by the wrist at least.

I don't think so...they were all using pants, I think (Bandai, Kizakura, Izayoi)...I guess we will have to wait 'till next episode then XD
I'm kinda scared of Zetsubou-hen now :O

Sep 5, 2016 8:18 PM
Jul 2016
I think there's a chance that she can be saved by cure W. When Seiko used it on Bandai it didn't worked because he was already dead, the poison is fast but it doesn't kill you instantly, I think that if you use the cure when the poison just starts to affect your body you can be saved. I think Monokuma knows about that so that's why Seiko's NG Code was "let someone step in your shadow" this forbbiden action seems stupid but actually it forces her to be alone so she can't save anyone at the right time. Never lose hope.
Sep 5, 2016 8:28 PM
Jul 2018
taynis said:
TheLittleRedHero said:

I don't think so...they were all using pants, I think (Bandai, Kizakura, Izayoi)...I guess we will have to wait 'till next episode then XD
I'm kinda scared of Zetsubou-hen now :O

Yeah, they were using pants so its pretty hard to tell at the point at least. And speaking of Zetsubou... I'm still waiting for it to continue, ugh I have to wait for 2 more days xD But oh well. Just because that ending made me feel like wanting to know.

nagitokomaeda_ said:
I think there's a chance that she can be saved by cure W. When Seiko used it on Bandai it didn't worked because he was already dead, the poison is fast but it doesn't kill you instantly, I think that if you use the cure when the poison just starts to affect your body you can be saved. I think Monokuma knows about that so that's why Seiko's NG Code was "let someone step in your shadow" this forbbiden action seems stupid but actually it forces her to be alone so she can't save anyone at the right time. Never lose hope.

It makes sense why it would work for Kyouko in that case, because if I remember correctly, Seiko gave him the cure when he was close to death or well, when he actually died, so her using the antidote when the effects started or before the effect started, would make sense since the antidote would take effect at the moment.
Sep 5, 2016 8:33 PM

Sep 2015
1-I almost fell for this, but I'm 100% sure that they didn't have the balls to kill Kirigiri, which is sad because fake deaths are the pinnacle of anti-climatic.

2-Izayoi did nothing wrong. Ruruka didn't deserve such S tier husbando.
In the other hand, Ruruka did everything wrong.

3-Was Sakakura gay for Munakata?

You just lost the game
Sep 5, 2016 8:35 PM

Jul 2013
Okay...I'm definitely in the minority of the fanbase who still likes Ruruka even after some of the stunts she pulled, so her death was hard to watch for me. Seeing her distrust take away everyone she loved from her, leaving her without what she felt she needed most (friends who she can depend on) and struggling to survive, only to die a brutal and cruel death...that's rough. I wonder if it really was the attacker...those wounds all over her body and the candies stuffed in her mouth signify it was a lot more personal than the other victims. Regardless it was clear her death was personal.

I have a feeling Juzo knew about the planning of this mutual killing, which is why Munakata killed him. I don't know if he was the attacker especially since he should've logically gone for Naegi first, but I can definitely see from his perspective how this game could "support" Munakata...especially given what he says when he learns about Tengan's death.

Kirgiri....Kirigiri ;_; I REALLY didn't think it would be her, even if she and Ruruka (and Juzo to an extent) were raising death flags this episode. The title of this episode really rubs salt in the wounds too. Asahina crying broke my heart. This is by far one of the most tragic deaths in the whole series - the others imo being Maizono, Sakura, AI Chiaki, Izayoi, and Kizakura. Honestly this is the most tragic for me, or maybe it ties with Sakura. Either way I will not be over this. At least she's with her dad now. RIP savior of this series.

Also can't wait to read the contents of her journal.
ChanaynaySep 5, 2016 8:57 PM
Sep 5, 2016 9:20 PM

Sep 2013
in the first episode the OP shows there's 16 people and in the 2nd episode reduce to 15 after Chisa died
so those 16 people was:
1) Kirigiri Kyouko (†)
2) Naegi Makoto
3) Andou Ruruka (†)
4) Asahina Aoi
5) Bandai Daisaku (†)
6) Gekkougahara Miaya(?)(the real one already killed)
7) Great Gozu (†)
8) Hagakure Yasuhiro(?)
9) Izayoi Sounosuke (†)
10)Kimura Seiko (†)
11) Kizakura Kouichi (†)
12) Mitarai Ryouta
13) Munakata Kyousuke
14) Sakakura Juuzou (†)
15) Tengan Kazuo (†)
16) Yukizome Chisa (†)

Hagakure is outside the building and Gekkougahara was killed outside(forgot where).
the OP in this ep. shows that there's still 9 survivors and in this episode 4 people killed/died so there's suppose to be 5 people left but there's only naegi, asahina, mitarai, and munakata inside the building(correct me if i'm wrong).

does hagakure include in those 5 people? if not then there's this "one person" still unknown. and also if Gekkougahara(robot) not included in those 16 people from the start then there's still 6 people so there's still 2 unknown
CaltsioSep 5, 2016 9:49 PM
"... Now you're looking for the secret... but you won't find it, because of course you're not really looking. You don't really want to know. You want to be fooled."
Sep 5, 2016 9:36 PM
Apr 2016

lmao so true. She is gone, folks I'm so sorry. But she has to be.
Sep 5, 2016 9:49 PM

Jan 2008
Still don't think Kirigiri is dead. The whole thing was just too easy which I don't buy. I've a feeling she will come back but I hope I'm wrong. I don't hate her but not many creators has the guts to go along with killing off main characters. I am sorry but the way she went didn't even move me and that's why I think she's not really dead.

I'm happy Ruruka died as I never liked her. She was a selfish bitch and had no qualms in getting rid even of her best friends to save her own skin.

I didn't care much for Sakakura but I'm curious what he was going to say before Munakata killed him. Some people think he had a thing for Munakata but I think he liked Yukizome.
Sep 5, 2016 10:00 PM

Aug 2012
Would it be funny if the 'traitor' from the DR 2 a.k.a Chiaki returns to DR 3 as a real traitor?
Some of my reasons are:
- We doesn't really know her real fate as in Zetsubou-hen she's still alive and well.
- She could also be the part of the Despair Remnant, but she didn't go to the JW island (maybe because she's doesn't get caught, or just refused to go)
- She plotted the third killing game because she wants to avenge Hinata (and her classmates) by destroying the Future Foundation.

- Or maybe I just want to listen to Hana Kana's yandere's voice acting again.
:(
Sep 5, 2016 10:02 PM
Jun 2016
Well at least Ruruka and Juzo is dead. Kyoko's forbidden actions is too much to be even called a forbidden action.
Heyyy

Sep 5, 2016 10:10 PM

Nov 2012
what no this can't be happening wtf ;___; kirigiri ;___;

also yoi was too good for this world, fuck you ruruka
Sep 5, 2016 10:16 PM
May 2015
wow even though i wanted ruruka to die next i didnt expect her death to be so gruesome
Sep 5, 2016 10:20 PM

Apr 2016
#GlovesOffForKirigiri
All hail the Almighty Funyarinpa!... Wait, what do you mean you don't know what it is?! How DARE you! SAY you're sorry!!! APOLOGIZE TO THE FUNYARINPA!
______________________________________________________________________________________
Sep 5, 2016 10:48 PM
Dec 2010
KK_VANTAS said:

don't get your despair flags up! mr. nanami fan.
we might be in for an little surprise!
well, that being, if chiaki is the mastermind as my little theory goes.
but i can be wrong too.

This possibility's been in the back of my mind ever since the Hope's Peak Tragedy on Despair side. At first we thought she didn't exist in real life, but not only did she really exist, she's even still alive after an event that most of us thought would kill her given her class rep status. It's not like I could theory it out or anything aside from her actually having motive (Hope's Peak screwing up Hajime, and the FF is basically what's left of Hope's Peak), but until/unless she actually dies in Despair side, her status in Future is unknown.

Now THAT would be pure despair.
Sep 5, 2016 11:12 PM

Nov 2011
I'm glad I decided to not watch it
Didn't see it, didn't happened
Kirigiri is alive and well
Baby, daijobanai...
Sep 5, 2016 11:15 PM

Jul 2015
horitsubastudent said:
I'm glad I decided to not watch it
Didn't see it, didn't happened
Kirigiri is alive and well

... sure. Let's go with the happy thoughts. ( ._.)
Sep 5, 2016 11:29 PM

Aug 2015
K, "4" Deaths this weak... Holy

Idk if Miaya-Bot counts as a death, but the way Munakata destroyed it...
Wow
We also got to learn more NG codes, like Chisa's being having Munakata die, and Gozu's being taking a countdown to 3. And Ofc Kirigiri's being having Naegi be alive after the 4th time limit. So sad.

Also the way the killer killed Ruruka really draws parallels to Komaeda's death in SDR2. I mean, if you look closely, both got stabbed in the Stomach/heart, both got stabbed in the legs and what it looks like both got stabben in their hands.

Juzo's death... Really made me care for him, Why u y dis Kodaka.

And lastly the reaction of Asahina and Naegi after finding Kirigiri dead... Realle makes me sad ;A; (Let's just hope this is a virtual world)
Sep 5, 2016 11:55 PM

Jul 2015
So from what i gather monaca made the bracelets like the bracelets from despair girls so she knows the kill codes. Kirigiri is ((0% likely)dead as well . Can;t say im angry yet. But i swear if the ending isnt worth this imma riot.
Sep 6, 2016 12:12 AM

Jan 2016
Wtf kodaka u just killed one of my favourite danganronpa 1 character
Just fuck off

Rip Kirigiri you will be missed
Sep 6, 2016 12:26 AM

Oct 2014
I don't even care about Ruruka. She deserved to suffer. But Kyouko....:'( Danganronpa won't be the same without her..

Also, wtf Munakata. Let Juzou finish what he has to say before you kill him
why
Sep 6, 2016 12:31 AM

Jun 2016
I hope somehow In the future If Naegi survive along who ever survive with him after this. He comes across maybe another Utimate student with talent of Utimate engineer or Utimate Scientiest then build freaking Time machine and go back in time kill Junko and Mukuro then all of the horrible stuffs that happen currently never exist.

All of this happens because Junko either Directly or Indirectly. This extremely just wishful thinking hope they maybe spin off about this series.

Still can t believe Kyoko really die This is nightmare for me and still is.

Sep 6, 2016 12:56 AM

Feb 2015
Well, i'm not really that suprised for Kirigiri to died cause i can kinda saw that coming. and obvious i'm not really that suprised that Andou died BUT the way she died, was just too fucking horriblle. tbh, i feel bad for her after they showed us what actually happened before her bf died. that part, damn, it was pretty emotional actually. and then they showed her struggling like that and showed her dead body like that, i'm like "damn!!" seriously, i'm not gonna lie right now, i feel bad for her so much even tho she sometimes was talking like an asshole. she wasn't that bad of a person. i mean, yes, her personallity was so shit but sometimes she can be kind too. in my perspective, she was a kind person but she just can't control her own ego which made her like that.

overall, it was one hell of an eppisode. 2 person died in 1 episode. awsome. too bad for kirigiri tho. RIP. and i think we know for sure who's behind all of that. or maybe nope ?

looking foward to the next episode.
Sep 6, 2016 1:01 AM

Mar 2016
Well at least she got to be with Naegi for the last time ;___; *hugs Bananya plushie*
I don't really have a Bananya plushie tho
No seriously.
Sep 6, 2016 1:55 AM

Nov 2013
You know what would be horrible?

If Kirigiri is really dead and it turns out that Juzu survived.

But really, did we see Juzu 100% dead? We already have someone wo survived an impaling in this show and Juzu is in peak physical condition.
Too much salt can ruin even the best of meals.
Sep 6, 2016 3:07 AM

May 2013
Good episode eventhough they killed Kirigiri (still hoping she survived though :( )
The only thing i was wondering is wether Sakakura died for real or not, because the sword he was stabbed with was really hot. Wouldnt that cauterize the wound at the same time? He has lost a lot of blood though so he might be dead anyways (not that i care.. dont really like him)
Sep 6, 2016 3:08 AM

Apr 2015
784687455 death flags and she actually died, nobody saw that one coming.
hi
Sets
Last FM
Anime List
Manga List
Clue no. 2: Somewhere in one of the pictures in my forum signature.
Sep 6, 2016 3:10 AM

May 2015
Goddammit Kodaka, why u do dis ;-;
Giving us a really sweet NaeGiri moment and raising up my hopes that NaeGiri will become canon, and then killing off best girl(Kyouko) and making my OTP(NaeGiri) sink like the Titanic... Fuck you Kodaka, this is too much for my heart to handle T_T
There's still hope left though, because if you notice, Kyouko was falling forward when she was falling asleep, but when Naegi and co woke up, she was lying backwards. So there's a chance Kyouko is still alive. One thing I learnt in Danganronpa, though, is to never get your hopes up... Well, I'm still gonna take the risk though, and hold on to the hope that she's still alive... If she really is dead though, then I am so freaking done with this series.

Also, woah, Ruruka's death is brutal af. Whoever killed her must have really hated her. Maybe all the Ruruka haters in the DR fandom managed to get into the anime and give her a really brutal death, lol. Didn't really like her, but still, RIP Ruruka. RIP Juzo too.
Sep 6, 2016 3:21 AM

Dec 2012
Mitarai woke up in a different position as when he fell asleep Hmm..

Sep 6, 2016 3:45 AM

Aug 2014
>> Watching episode 8
Me: NOOOOOO KIZAKURAAA WHYYY You're my last fav character that still alive! There's no reason for me to watch this anymo-- No wait, My waifu, Kirigiri Kyoko is still alive and well, and she shows some spirit to finish things off at the end of the episode! Perhaps she will shine in the next one!

>> Watching episode 9
Me:

Yeah she shine alright. Dammit.
I know I expected this because she gave a lot of death flags in this episode.. But still... My heart...
Well, Ruruka gave a lot of death flags too, but who cares. She's probably got the goriest death so far tho. The Attacker/traitor must hate her A LOT, like all of us watchers! >,>
Still, Poor girl. I want to like her, actually..

Naegi you'd better be a super saiyan like Hajime did, now that Kirigiri died for YOUR SAKE! ib4 she wakes up next episode because ''trolololol prank ya''

But seriously, how can Naegi fight Munakata anyway?? Munakata got that glowing-like sword and what does Naegi have to fight against him?? Truth Bulllets?? I can't hype enough without knowing this!! >3>
Sep 6, 2016 4:19 AM
Jul 2016
I was super scared to watch each episode, even though my love for DR propelled me, because of my one hope, that Kirigiri survives. Fuck.
Sep 6, 2016 4:40 AM

May 2015
Fuck this shit.....I am done, dunno if i will continue to watch this show now.......
Sep 6, 2016 4:47 AM
Aug 2016
Kirigiri,nooooooo !,kodaka,why?aww man,and despair arc seem to make chiaki dead too i guess,coz it might be a reason that cause hinata fell in despair,truly sad,the heroines will dead and leave the protagonis,my spirit was gone and my mind is blank seeing kirigiri dead and thought about nanami dead is appear in my sight,owwwwwww,just why?
Sep 6, 2016 5:16 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Wow rip Kirigiri, sasuga Danganronpa

I thought the last thing she said was such an obvious death flag, but with a forbidden action like that it makes a lot of sense

Also expected a bunch of salty 1/5 waifu shippers and I wasn't disappointed, good job MAL
Sep 6, 2016 5:29 AM
Apr 2013
Sirofcoffee said:
But really, did we see Juzu 100% dead? We already have someone wo survived an impaling in this show and Juzu is in peak physical condition.

I agree. The sword used heat as an added bonus, which should have cauterized the wound in the first place.

If Juzo did die, it's pretty poor honestly.
Sep 6, 2016 5:41 AM

Dec 2007
great episode, anyone have any idea who offed Ruruka, someone pissed by the why she's cut all over and with candy stuffed in her mouth. could there be another culprit.

Sep 6, 2016 6:05 AM
Sep 2016
i still think kyoko might still be alive, here are some thoughts.

this is just my theory -

the bottle (cure w) near aoi was used on kirigiri when she was sleeping, meaning that someone gave her the CURE W when she was still alive before the time limit had passed, possibly the attacker? not sure why but im sure the had a reason for doing so (this would explain why Bandai didn't make it because the cure was given after he was poisoned).

Her left leg wasn't purple, and we can't see the left side of her face clearly.

As previously seen when someone is poisoned their left hand becomes purplish red and bloated, however they didn't check her hands. Her hands still appear to be the same size and she is wearing gloves to hid her burn marks so even if they did check it they can't be certain.

Ruruka's death is especially cruel and violent, her body is cut up and there is candy in her belly and mouth. the attacker must have really hated her lol

Also regarding the survivor's count not adding up i still think its possible either either one person is pretending to be dead, hiding or both. not surprising if u have played DR1 and know what i mean.
Sep 6, 2016 6:32 AM

Apr 2014
What's annoying at this point is. No matter what happens people will hate on this anime because. I mean the score even dropped lmao

1.) MAH WAIFU IS DEAD 1/10 ANIME
2.) Shit writing they brought back Kirigiri, what a fake out, complete bullshit. 1/10

I honestly prefer her dead, but I wouldn't really care if she's still alive somehow.
Pages (10) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2016

236 by SaltyCookie »»
Jan 2, 3:12 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 1, 2016

284 by Nanashi »»
Dec 17, 2023 7:37 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 25, 2016

280 by Nanashi »»
Dec 12, 2023 9:46 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 18, 2016

498 by Nanashi »»
Dec 10, 2023 8:04 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2016

233 by gaymerkid »»
Oct 8, 2023 12:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.