Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »
Apr 18, 2016 4:24 AM

Aug 2013
why does the black guy always has to die first ?
Apr 18, 2016 6:29 AM

Jan 2016
God damn why is everyone in love with Lovepon??
Apr 18, 2016 6:31 AM

Jan 2016
Sherlupin said:
why does the black guy always has to die first ?

Lol right! But I'm pretty sure he's just a dark skinned asain dude who just so happens to like to rap.
Apr 18, 2016 6:35 AM

Aug 2008
Lovepon is insane definitely the yandere of the anime-
Apr 18, 2016 6:35 AM
Feb 2012
Poor Yottsun, getting killed while in the middle of "getting to know" whatsherface. Misaki, right? Yea that's her name.

In all seriousness though, the show is like a train wreck. You want to look the other way but you simply can't.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Apr 18, 2016 9:03 AM

Apr 2013
Is it wrong that I laughed when I saw the body floating down the river
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 18, 2016 9:13 AM
Feb 2015
love pon pls STOP FKING SCREAMING

and that pirate guy is so annoying holly crap
Apr 18, 2016 10:11 AM

Aug 2007
zellami said:
@Nocturnal

It's because I can understand their concern I brought this up - the print isn't just "off", it's nothing like a paw with claws.

Apparently, I am neither the sharpest tool. It would have helped if Hayato did interact with someone other than Mitsumune, which is something that could happen in the next episodes. I'm fine with that, really.

@F___

I am terrible :D. Background check, failed.
It's difficult to pull a split personality in these circumstances, but since Mitsumune introduced himslef first, it's him giving the mike to Hayato, right.

Well, I can't read the list, but I don't think this is evidence enough. The groups were assigned without all of the people being there and, basically, they have been working with the names from the official list.

I think it would be awesome if Hayato exists only because of Mitsumune. as of now, I don't see it otherwise, but if he turns to be real, their story should be interesting.

PS. Sorry, if you can read the list on the chalkboard, would you confirm if the driver's name isn't (or is there)? I'm just curious.

I can read the list, to anyone interested this is how it reads, start right to left:

Dahara
Mitsumune
Yamauchi
Valkana
Hyouketsu no Judgness
Jack
Toshi Boy

Mikage
speed Star
Jigoku no Gouka
Wanko
Yottsun
Dozaemon
Manbe
Toriyasu

Koharun
Soy Latte
Nettaiya
Yuune
Masaki
Love Pon
Piitan

Yuuna
Nanko
Maimai
Puuko
Nyanta
Lion
Narna
Yuuno

As for print, given that it's at night, in the woods, and they are all city dwellers with little to no experience in the outdoors (the survalists may be an exception but even them are mostly urban people), it makes perfect sense they would not be able to probably indentify a bear print. And again, only bears could make large enough prints and at this point they are not likely to jump to a supernatural or highly unlikely possibility that we as an audience are already antecipating. We know that it's more likely to be monsters than a bear but they do not.
Apr 18, 2016 10:16 AM

Aug 2013
MC should really learn not to tell OUT LOUD every single thought that passes his mind
Apr 18, 2016 10:37 AM

Feb 2009
zellami said:

* Perhaps I am out of it, but I think Hayato is Mitsumune's imaginary friend. Or vice versa, lel. He speaks to no one except Mistumune and is around only when Mitsumune feels some sort of awkwardness (notably, around girls) and frustration. Anyway, Hayato seems more like a persona than a real character.

That's a really interesting thought! ö.ö

Apr 18, 2016 10:37 AM

Oct 2013
Lol this is hilarious.
Apr 18, 2016 10:46 AM

Dec 2012
Nocturnal said:
zellami said:
@Nocturnal

It's because I can understand their concern I brought this up - the print isn't just "off", it's nothing like a paw with claws.

Apparently, I am neither the sharpest tool. It would have helped if Hayato did interact with someone other than Mitsumune, which is something that could happen in the next episodes. I'm fine with that, really.

@F___

It's difficult to pull a split personality in these circumstances, but since Mitsumune introduced himslef first, it's him giving the mike to Hayato, right.

Well, I can't read the list, but I don't think this is evidence enough. The groups were assigned without all of the people being there and, basically, they have been working with the names from the official list.

I think it would be awesome if Hayato exists only because of Mitsumune. as of now, I don't see it otherwise, but if he turns to be real, their story should be interesting.

PS. Sorry, if you can read the list on the chalkboard, would you confirm if the driver's name isn't (or is there)? I'm just curious.

As for print, given that it's at night, in the woods, and they are all city dwellers with little to no experience in the outdoors (the survalists may be an exception but even them are mostly urban people), it makes perfect sense they would not be able to probably indentify a bear print. And again, only bears could make large enough prints and at this point they are not likely to jump to a supernatural or highly unlikely possibility that we as an audience are already antecipating. We know that it's more likely to be monsters than a bear but they do not.

Thanks.

If it really bothered them, they could have checked the print in the daylight. They do have a survivalist in the group whom I dare not compete to.
Apr 18, 2016 10:58 AM

Aug 2007
They have a wannabe survivalist, at best, the guy can't be all that good given he has yet to suggest that they make weapons and have a rotation system when sleeping. They have more than enough people to keep guard for the night but no, they all promptly go to sleep. This when they are not wandering about, alone, in the middle of the night, that is. Just give these people a Darwin Award already, they deserve it.

You're assuming they would be able to even find the place where they found the prints again. I very much doubt it. They stumbled on it on their way to the village in pitch darkness. I bet it would all look the same to them and by now the prints may be even gone since there is wind and other animals scurrying about to efface them.
Apr 18, 2016 11:59 AM

Oct 2013
Z4k said:
Yottsun ;_;

LMFAO

RIP Yottsun
I couldn't think of anything cool to put here.
Apr 18, 2016 2:01 PM

Sep 2015
I have my opinions changed for Valkana now, at first I thought he was just annoyingly bossy. I really like Koharun(college informant)
I also really like maimai, her tsudere behavior is cute.

Lovepon to me is annoying. Judge Ness is funny but this episode, he was pretty annoying.
during the first episode, the bus driver was pretty reasonable for the most part that hasn't changed much.

Main character and girl is a bit annoying IMO. The best friend is more reasonable and I like him more. Though our MC does bring a good point in some cases, the way he does thing is pretty annoying.

With the extreme personality everyone has, hysteria is pretty rampant. I like it, horror drama.
Apr 18, 2016 2:36 PM

Feb 2008
It hasn't even been that long, yet they are already losing it... Delicious.
Apr 18, 2016 4:00 PM

Nov 2015
Ok. This episode was pretty weird. I'll explain.

The first half was slow, and the second (more like almost the end) was faster. This series so far has a lot of inconsistencies. Two of them disappear, they find one and then they stop searching for the other and go to some sort of picnic... They totally forgot about the other guy. Only Valkana was concerned about this and kept searching.

We at least know a little bit more about Valkana's past and why he's always so upset. I didn't expect him to turn even that angry towards Koharun (who was looking out for him more than she should have). And Jack has problems with knives... ok... we get it Jack the Ripper...
In his defense the pirate guy was annoying. But now what? Are they going to keep him in that cell? What a wonderful thing.

I thought Lovepon was a "fun" resource. You know, with all that thing of killing the bad people and that... it was kinda of funny, but in the end of the episode seems that she really means it. I don't know why (surely it will be explained), but it turns her into a annoying character too. Yeah yeah, she's cute but unless you are a masochist you don't want to be around a crazy girl like that.

Guys, there's a murderer or a wild animal on the loose, and you go out in the night, ALONE!? Come on! Use your brains!

Your group needs some serious order.
Oh.. and the black guy dies first...

I'll not drop this anime. I think I still want to give it a try, but it surely has to improve a lot.

Call it the curse of the one cour
HumbertoZeroApr 18, 2016 5:08 PM
Apr 18, 2016 4:19 PM

Dec 2012
Nocturnal said:
They have a wannabe survivalist, at best, the guy can't be all that good given he has yet to suggest that they make weapons and have a rotation system when sleeping. They have more than enough people to keep guard for the night but no, they all promptly go to sleep. This when they are not wandering about, alone, in the middle of the night, that is. Just give these people a Darwin Award already, they deserve it.

You're assuming they would be able to even find the place where they found the prints again. I very much doubt it. They stumbled on it on their way to the village in pitch darkness. I bet it would all look the same to them and by now the prints may be even gone since there is wind and other animals scurrying about to efface them.

I am not blaming them not being knowledgeable on footprints, but their alertness is low, given their journey wasn't uneventful from the very beginning. It's a matter of how they see things. If there's a predator this close to the village and they might have some vague information how bears attack cabins or villages in the woods, the more demanding is to get more info. If anything, the footprint is objectively there for them (not for us). You know, this thing, whatever it is, doesn't walk on one foot only, be it bipedal or quadrupedal. Also, it is not an animal footprint - the shape and its size point to something different than bears. The major advantage of footprints isn't only whose they are, it's where they lead :) ET CETERA.

Seriously, why am doing this in their place -_- ? Ah, because of Hayato, who knows about the village and wants to prove it's a scam. And has a friend he likes to control, pardon, protect from being excited by girls. This same friend didn't tell anyone he saw an eye in the woods when this actually mattered. Because if an unknown predator comes around your village, it's wise to keep quiet about.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Apr 18, 2016 4:42 PM

Aug 2013
zellami said:

Hayato and Mitsumune aren't on the same group, though. If he was a figment of Mitsumune's imagination, the group he's been assigned to would've immediately noticed that Speedstar was missing since each group has about 8 individuals living under the same roof.
Anyway, like you've said before, unless Hayato interacts with the rest of the group in the upcoming episodes, this theory is viable.
Apr 18, 2016 4:54 PM

Aug 2007
zellami said:
Nocturnal said:

I am not blaming them not being knowledgeable on footprints, but their alertness is low, given their journey wasn't uneventful from the very beginning. It's a matter of how they see things. If there's a predator this close to the village and they might have some vague information how bears attack cabins or villages in the woods, the more demanding is to get more info. If anything, the footprint is objectively there for them (not for us). You know, this thing, whatever it is, doesn't walk on one foot only, be it bipedal or quadrupedal. Also, it is not an animal footprint - the shape and its size point to something different than bears. The major advantage of footprints isn't only whose they are, it's where they lead :) ET CETERA.

Seriously, why am doing this in their place -_- ? Ah, because of Hayato, who knows about the village and wants to prove it's a scam. And has a friend he likes to control, pardon, protect from being excited by girls. This same friend didn't tell anyone he saw an eye in the woods when this actually mattered. Because if an unknown predator comes around your village, it's wise to keep quiet about.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't see how they could investigate the prints, though. The moment there is a dangerous creature about, whether it is a bear or not, following the prints is far too dangerous and very likely to get them lost if not killed. The one thing they could have done is take a photograph of the prints when they first encountered (do they still have their phones?) and study them at their leisure later on.
What they should do, as has been mentioned before, is to make weapons. Just sharpen a stick into a spear, it might not avail you much but it is something.

Did our brainless MC see the eye? I was under the impression only we, the audience, saw it. If he did see it and told no-one then he is more of an idiot than I thought and that is saying something.

As to why they are doing this in the first place, it is because they are rather weak minded individuals who can't handle the problems in their lives. They are the outdoor equivalent of shut-ins, in a way, but so ill-prepared to handle anything outdoorsy that it becomes pitiful and plain sad, really.

At any rate, the e-mail sent to Koharun shows that they were lured to this village. I am leaning toward an experiment of sorts or maybe even a reality show setting. It wouldn't surprise me if there were cameras around and they were under surveillance.

I also wonder, given that the blackboard does not mention the driver...where is he staying?
Apr 18, 2016 5:10 PM
Jul 2011
edwd2 said:
is that town the one from higurashi?

Finally someone said it.
Apr 18, 2016 5:12 PM
Jul 2011
ibraheem234 said:
Was that yattsun floating casually floting in the end ... I was like lol ( I shouldn't be though)

Yes it was.
And that's because this anime just kinda sucks at executing the moods it wants to portray. It was supposed to be suspenseful but it felt laughable.
Apr 18, 2016 6:49 PM

Jul 2012
I love how when Puuko screamed at something she was looking at, everyone came and just looked at her instead of what's right in front of all of them LOL. This show is so stupid, but I'll keep watching just to read the reddit comments haha.
Apr 18, 2016 7:35 PM

Jul 2013
Xalren said:
These type of shows are great if you treat them as comedies.

Truly the great comedy of the season. Some slasher action would be the cherry on the cake.
Apr 18, 2016 7:52 PM

Feb 2011
ayy lmao watching for the luls and it works
Apr 18, 2016 11:32 PM

Jan 2016
I laughed really hard when Jack came back with the hoe. That dude had it coming.

This anime is picking up. I'm enjoying how delightfully psycho the cast is and the mystery and horrorish atmosphere are nice.
mintkatApr 18, 2016 11:35 PM
Apr 18, 2016 11:37 PM
Jul 2018
This was a rather annoying episode and I was so very happy when it ended. Three episodes in and, despite the incredibly large cast, I don't particularly like a single character.
Apr 18, 2016 11:59 PM

Dec 2012
F___ said:
zellami said:

Hayato and Mitsumune aren't on the same group, though. If he was a figment of Mitsumune's imagination, the group he's been assigned to would've immediately noticed that Speedstar was missing since each group has about 8 individuals living under the same roof.
Anyway, like you've said before, unless Hayato interacts with the rest of the group in the upcoming episodes, this theory is viable.

Actually, I am hoping not only Hayato to interact with the others, but the others to interact with him as well. The only ones who have recognized him so far are Dahara and Lion, although it's dubious how or why.

Also, it may episode 3 out of 12 for us, but I don't believe it's more than a good 24 hours for the group being together - from the introduction in the bus to settling in the village. I mean, there's time for Hayato to shine.
zellamiApr 19, 2016 12:50 AM
Apr 19, 2016 2:42 AM

Dec 2012

Mitsumune definitely saw the eye - because of it he le gasped and slipped after pacing backwards. It didn't matter at that point, because everyone heard the rawr and ran back to the village.
It mattered later when Masaki was questioned about the disappearance of Yottsun. It was Mitsumune who intervened and spared her from being interrogated. Masaki is the other person who saw something before taking off with Yottsun:

So, what can be made of all this so far.

* Agreed on the group being lured into the village.

I am curious as to how they had been selected. Some of them know what they want (the eliito, Yuuna, Detective Nanko, Koharun), others look like they have jumped on the bandwagon by chance (the eloping couple, the Pink Goddess, Yottsun). Being under the radar of the police is a clean deal for others.

* Agree that the journey might be an organized scientific or social experiment. The Bigfoot could be real in the first case or could be a theatrical requisite in the second.

I like the idea of the latter. Mitsumune mentioned that the village resembled a theme park, which it does, but them being there is a bit different story - it could be a wicked game of "Test of courage" with all the props in the manual to see how they will fare under these circumstances. (Whatever Yottsun saw, didn't scare him, it surprised him for being there).

However, this is partially why I think exploring is the right thing to do, in spite of prospective danger. There's no point in dwelling in fear. What if this creature actually lives in the village (a third scenario)? It will come back to where it sleeps and eats, and possibly kill those who invaded its territory. Leaving the village in this case is the most reasonable and safest thing to do. Why I don't see them going back where they came from ...

Also, leaving society is fine and dandy, but living in a new place without causal services means one has to provide them themselves. This includes gathering info, making weapons, securing the area, etc.
zellamiApr 19, 2016 2:50 AM
Apr 19, 2016 4:55 AM

Jul 2012
Like the episode. Sure a lot of characters are annoying, but they all are crazy or something like not normal and i think it bound to happen when the series has a lot of characters, plus i don't think it's not that bad. Seems like Lovepon has seen some stuff and she is the craziest one, but still like her =/
Apr 19, 2016 7:41 AM

Dec 2013
>Dude stabbed his classmate
>Dude tried to kill one of the cast
> "He's not baaaad! He just has reasons!!!"
This show is just...
Apr 19, 2016 10:08 AM

Oct 2009
You know, reading up all the speculation you guys thrown out I think there is a possibility that most of your prediction is correct. That is if we follow the line of their entire trip and all the events happening in the village, as what the movie Identity (2003) accomplish.

Just as a spoiler to what happening in the motel in that movie:
The most important things in life is the people that you care about
Apr 19, 2016 10:44 AM

Apr 2015
Well in this episode shit went down XD.
I don't think its a bear because of those eyes. It might be a monster or something like that.
Apr 19, 2016 12:09 PM

May 2008
well shit happen this epsiode.. was funny tho LOL, I'm enjoying this series so far!
Apr 19, 2016 12:18 PM

Oct 2013
The best thing about this episode is Yottsun is dead. Otherwise I was filled with hope when Jack was swinging the mattock at eye-patch. I was inwardly screaming, "Please, please kill him! I'm sick of his endless yelling and complaining," but no luck. But this raises in-jail Jack in my eyes because he tried to dispatch one of these irritating characters.

Overall I dislike this series. Too much yelling, screeching, and general hysteria. It seems very unrealistic and forced. On the other hand, I will force myself to watch until the end, just to see what the big mystery is.

BTW, was that supposed to be a bear eye? Bears tend to have small black or brown eyes, not demented red-rimmed troll eyes.
Apr 19, 2016 1:54 PM

Jun 2013
In my opinion, another very solid episode.
Apr 19, 2016 2:09 PM

Apr 2015
Gets a boner while getting strangled makes me think that Mitusume is going to love getting mauled by the bear.
redtailrav said:
The best thing about this episode is Yottsun is dead. Otherwise I was filled with hope when Jack was swinging the mattock at eye-patch. I was inwardly screaming, "Please, please kill him! I'm sick of his endless yelling and complaining," but no luck. But this raises in-jail Jack in my eyes because he tried to dispatch one of these irritating characters.

Overall I dislike this series. Too much yelling, screeching, and general hysteria. It seems very unrealistic and forced. On the other hand, I will force myself to watch until the end, just to see what the big mystery is.

BTW, was that supposed to be a bear eye? Bears tend to have small black or brown eyes, not demented red-rimmed troll eyes.

I think you stole my ideas from my mind lol. The characters are irritating and messed up (especially that horny fuckboy Mitsumune)
Apr 19, 2016 3:40 PM

Nov 2015
Maybe Lovepon has suffered from a bad past, maybe she was raped? Overall good episode.

Apr 19, 2016 10:10 PM

Jan 2014
Wtf the fuck? LOL.
Apr 20, 2016 3:23 AM
Mar 2012
Rip rapper.
Pukey: testimony questionable. Rapper sees someone/thing he knows in the woods & walked off. Maybe Pukey drowned him. Also Pukey boob grabbed Mitsumune.
Mc: try too hard to defend these two. I wanted to hear Megane's observation, it seemed important but mc cut him off.
Mob rule forming. They even argue over rock paper scissors lol. Y'all gota chill.
(hints of) Bear confirmed.
"legs are my best feature" lol ok, keep flirting with FedoraGuy.
Driver: there's some adults in the group, why he so arrogant?
Valkana: system engineer. Unfortunate scapegoat backstory, but has sense of responsibility & secretly fears "loneliness". Koharun shouldn't try so much to provoke him, type that snaps easily. Ulterior motive?
Med weak boy: when he runs out of meds...
Veggie field: Koharun suspicious it's too well maintained. Others don't question if it's poisoned?
Guide: uneasy kinda freaks them out by that nonchalant smile, almost like he's the "mastermind".
Speedstar: "boyfriend" asserts power
Maimai: tsun + dere, kind of cute now. She & mc caring of Jack.
Pirate: too talky annoying.
Jack: action speak louder than words lol. Violent problem child. Sucks his new life restarts in prison. He face just say he wants a teddy bear hug. Very suspicious why a village has underground prison.
Lovepon: yandere banzai!! Funniest gal so far. Must have some PTSD story. Strangling mc, yet mc still gets horny lol.
Apr 20, 2016 3:30 AM

May 2012
ISKIJN said:
I wish there was a "Plan to Drop" option.

haha i wish for it too!! but so far better development than kiznaiver
“They stood together in a false intimacy, a nervous contact. And he was in love with her.”
― D.H. Lawrence, Women in Love

Apr 20, 2016 3:51 AM

Aug 2013
Alright, everyone definitely have a screw lose in their head somewhere.
This is really turning into a yelling and screaming fest. It feels like watching a comedy show.
Jack is so badass. I freaking love that guy. Unlike the rest of them, action speaks louder than words
Maimai turns out much better than expected. Mitsumune still can't get a grip on his lower body it seems. *sigh*
LOL'ed so hard at the end. Yottsun just floating down the river, hahahaha first one down after all.
Apr 20, 2016 11:21 AM

Dec 2012
What Lovepon is crazy, but I laughed when she tried to kill Mitsumune, and he was excited
Apr 20, 2016 12:16 PM

Aug 2007
zellami said:
Mitsumune definitely saw the eye - because of it he le gasped and slipped after pacing backwards. It didn't matter at that point, because everyone heard the rawr and ran back to the village.

That makes it official, Mitsumune is one of the dumbest characters in anime history. He may not even know that people die when they are killed.
It is bad enough that he has told no-one about he eye thus far but to go about waltzing, alone, at night is made so much worse when he knows something creepy and potentially deadly is afoot.

I wonder how reliable Masaki's account was, though.

zellami said:
* Agree that the journey might be an organized scientific or social experiment. The Bigfoot could be real in the first case or could be a theatrical requisite in the second.

I like the idea of the latter. Mitsumune mentioned that the village resembled a theme park, which it does, but them being there is a bit different story - it could be a wicked game of "Test of courage" with all the props in the manual to see how they will fare under these circumstances. (Whatever Yottsun saw, didn't scare him, it surprised him for being there).

I suspect that the former residents have become monster-like creatures. Which explains why there are no bodies and why the print and eye looked so suspiciously human. My guess is that it's the result of some experiment on mutation.
And using this cast makes perfect sense as they have already forged suicide notes to account for their disappearance so the authorities will not look much into it. Instead of having to kidnap unwilling victims, how much easier it is to find less than balances individuals actually willing to sign in.

zellami said:
Why I don't see them going back where they came from ...

If they had any sense, at all, that is what they would do. After all they joined the tour to live at a village along with other people, not to handle an abandoned place entirely on their own. It is obvious by now that something is off even if we discount the audience's expectations. The moment they realized no-one was around they should have left as soon as it was light enough. After all they still have Koharun's map so they should be able to track their way back to the road. Once there they need only follow it and eventually find people.

I expect that in the near future some of them will try to do just that only to realize that the path is obstructed or that something else is keeping them from leaving.
Apr 20, 2016 2:31 PM

Dec 2012
@Nocturnal

Oww, this is also a good idea. Didn't the Pink Goddess tell how difficult was for a remote village with a small population to survive a virus (or was it a flu)? The previous badge of villagers could have changed skins. Well, again, if they are monsters who is their prey. Yottsun wasn't exactly ripped to shreds, although we would probably see his body closer in the next episode :)

I am not sure, but it doesn't seem to be a problem to reach the bus. However, from the derailment point back to the bridge is another story. Perhaps they will never find it.
On a second thought, isn't the big bridge a bit expensive construction, built so high in the mountains and basically leading to nowhere?

I don't know what to think of Masaki, except that she has a social anxiety or suffers from depression :L Yet, she doesn't give the impression she likes to play the victim.
Apr 20, 2016 3:28 PM

Dec 2012
Lmao I honestly can't take this seriously. When I saw Yottsun floating down that river I laughed my ass off.

Wth was that thing he saw in the woods btw? O_o
Apr 20, 2016 4:52 PM

Aug 2007
zellami said:
@Nocturnal

Oww, this is also a good idea. Didn't the Pink Goddess tell how difficult was for a remote village with a small population to survive a virus (or was it a flu)? The previous badge of villagers could have changed skins. Well, again, if they are monsters who is their prey. Yottsun wasn't exactly ripped to shreds, although we would probably see his body closer in the next episode :)

I know that at least one of them said something to the effect of a small village being prone to being wiped out in case of an outbreak but I can't recall who said it. Is Pink Goddess the woman with the dress and high heels?

zellami said:
I am not sure, but it doesn't seem to be a problem to reach the bus. However, from the derailment point back to the bridge is another story. Perhaps they will never find it.
On a second thought, isn't the big bridge a bit expensive construction, built so high in the mountains and basically leading to nowhere?

There are two bridges, right? The first one that they cross on the bus and then a smaller one leading to the village proper that they cross on foot.
I am guessing both bridges date from a time before things went off. From what I understand the village was not built from scratch by the former inhabitants (and I now wonder if these actually existed) since the buildings seem too old. At some point it was probably a normal village that became deserted and only then did the whole legend surrounding it start.
If so then the bridge leading to the village would have been built by some authority before it fell out of use.

It may indeed be difficult for them to retrace their tracks. I don't expect any of them brough a compass along to make things a bit worse, otherwise they could systematically rule out routes in different directions until they hit a road. After all, they do know how long it took from leaving a road to the place the bus derailed so they have some notion of the distance they need to cover.

zellami said:
I don't know what to think of Masaki, except that she has a social anxiety or suffers from depression :L Yet, she doesn't give the impression she likes to play the victim.

When I first saw her being sick and throwing up left and right, I wondered if she might not be pregnant. It does not happen in real life all that much but fiction is very fond of this kind of behavior for early stages of pregnancy. But I doubt it.
I agree that odds are she is not lying or at least not entirely.

And as for Yottsun's death, these people are already not exactly endearing but his demise leaves one even less bothered than might otherwise happen since he was planning on raping Masaki.
Apr 20, 2016 9:10 PM
⚧ | 愛と平和

Oct 2010
Ok, so who else is waiting for Monokuma to pop out from the side of the screen with his characteristic "Pu pu pu" laugh?
✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣
“The right to think is the beginning of freedom, and speech must be protected
from the government because speech is the beginning of thought.”
  — Ashcroft v.Free Speech Coalition,
✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣
Apr 21, 2016 5:55 AM

Jan 2016
Everyone's freaking crazy
Apr 21, 2016 8:44 AM

Sep 2015
Okay, I don't really like where this is going. If the next episode will be like this, I might lose my hopes. Half of the band are crazy and not in the good way.
Pages (8) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mayoiga Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2016

412 by _MushiRock11_ »»
Feb 23, 4:17 PM

» 2 years later: what's so bad about this show?

XXXXXXXXXIII - Nov 15, 2018

16 by MeanEYE »»
Jan 15, 4:40 PM

Poll: » Mayoiga Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 10, 2016

200 by Ratris_Decision »»
Dec 7, 2023 9:53 PM

Poll: » Mayoiga Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 6, 2016

303 by Ratris_Decision »»
Dec 6, 2023 4:07 PM

Poll: » Mayoiga Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 1, 2016

469 by Ratris_Decision »»
Nov 25, 2023 5:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.