Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jan 18, 2016 1:34 AM

Jan 2009
My gawd, this episode got to me emotionally somehow. Next week won't be easier, I guess. Atra leveled up there, I like her more now. Also McGillis gonna be good stuff I hope.
Jan 18, 2016 1:49 AM
Oct 2014
Praying for the safety of Tekkadan as well as Fumitan's~

Buscuit's grandma's last name is Pretzel (for those who didn't know), now his brother's name is Savarin (a light ring-shaped cake made with yeast and soaked in liqueur-flavored syrup) - Naming lvl: Sunrise

and damn the Teiwaz and that harem that's still somehow not a trainwreck...
Jan 18, 2016 2:01 AM
Jan 2013
StrikeAceRaiser said:
Praying for the safety of Tekkadan as well as Fumitan's~

Buscuit's grandma's last name is Pretzel (for those who didn't know), now his brother's name is Savarin (a light ring-shaped cake made with yeast and soaked in liqueur-flavored syrup) - Naming lvl: Sunrise

and damn the Teiwaz and that harem that's still somehow not a trainwreck...

The naming -_-

Well, the harem's slowly crumbling though, with Lafter and the other girls complaining for "not having good care lately"~
Jan 18, 2016 4:09 AM
May 2010
To be honest though, That harem is one of the few situations I'd call a REAL harem. In other series they don't tend to make it further than a kiss (if at all), and it's seldom shown to be a situation where all the harem members agree on sharing, mostly they continue to fight to try and win the affection of the protagonist, rather than share it with the others. Given the circumstances, I don't think he's doing too badly but who knows, Maybe he's been spending a bit too much time with his brother, Teaching him things~ That said, I'm surprised that he was shown as being able to sit on the bridge at all, given the amount of women on that ship, it must be hard to keep them all happy >.<.
Jan 18, 2016 6:01 AM

Sep 2014
Solid episode as always. Anime's been going pretty well of late. Fumitan might just die, so let's see.
Jan 18, 2016 6:33 AM

Apr 2014
poor atra saying that that was nothing....
Jan 18, 2016 7:23 AM

Sep 2015
I forgot that the masked villain is kinda a norm on Gundam franchise beside the princess that tries to bring peace.
Fumitan ain't gonna die in next episode, i am sure about this somehow.

Tobacco Causes Severe Health Problems, Smoke Moderately While Respecting Others.
Jan 18, 2016 7:42 AM

Apr 2011
More Mika and less Kudelia. Every time I see her do something stupid, part of me dies. And every time I see Mika being badass, part of me returns.
Jan 18, 2016 9:10 AM

Jan 2013
Poor Atra :/ At least Mikazuki saved her, i really admire both of them.
So Fumitan was a traitor all this time, but she couldn't betray Kudelia when she was ordered to.
Can't wait to see how the revolution at Dort 2 will end.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Jan 18, 2016 9:17 AM

Aug 2014
Considering they were looking for Kudelia, and how much of a public figure she is, they couldn't be bothered to pull up a fucking picture? Seems like an excuse to beat the shit out of Atra for development.
Sieg Zeon!
Jan 18, 2016 10:35 AM
Jul 2018
I have a bad feeling about Fumitan. I think she is Gjallarhorn spy.
Jan 18, 2016 10:37 AM

Apr 2015
QuattroVaginas said:
Considering they were looking for Kudelia, and how much of a public figure she is, they couldn't be bothered to pull up a fucking picture? Seems like an excuse to beat the shit out of Atra for development.
exactly. Wasn't she all over the news?
Jan 18, 2016 2:01 PM

Jan 2014
I can't help but think the ending scene with Biscuit and his bro, then the Dort 2 workers would've been a lot more dramatic with the old ED song.
Jan 18, 2016 5:19 PM

Nov 2013
Back in episode 4 I posted this:
"Fareed got the blonde hair, the custom version of the "Mook" mobile suit, and now lots of little girls. Now he just needs a mask and a little sister and he will be the "chariest" Char Clone."

So now he is wearing a mask, turns out he wants to reform Gjallarhorn from within and the opening implies he will get his own "Sazabi" soon. Now only the little sister is missing. Seriously, it's like he is trying to outdo Zechs Merquise.
Jan 18, 2016 5:31 PM

Jun 2008
There i am watching the Op and eating my soup and suddenly a naked old fat dude appears just as the show begins. I spitted all the soup out of my mouth. Damn you Sunrise, sometimes you really like fucking with us.

Our Char clone is here. I still do not get how the chocolate man could know those things though. Is it really him? Does the mask give him super knowledge?
The close eyes thing on the mask is so lol. Who cares about practicality. Al that matters is style!

Fumitan has a death flag the size of a continent after that preview.

Btw the brother proved to be less of an ass that i thought he will be. I thought he will just betray his brother because he is loyal to those guys that pay him and will like to climb the ladder, but he only did it because he thought it was the best way to save lives. Unlike the workers that are keen on repelling, he knows that the whole rebellion thing is a set-up from the ones abusing them so they can crush them and stop them from ever having such hopes. He knows that this is a doomed rebellion so he simply wanted to stop it and save the workers.
He really ain't a bad guy.
MonadJan 19, 2016 7:37 AM
Jan 18, 2016 6:36 PM
Dec 2015
UpperCat said:
I forgot that the masked villain is kinda a norm on Gundam franchise beside the princess that tries to bring peace.
Fumitan ain't gonna die in next episode, i am sure about this somehow.

Kudelia don't fight for peace, is for independence :)
Jan 18, 2016 9:40 PM

Oct 2011
Atra <3 I love her even more now

Mika BAD@SS

FUMITAN NOOOOOOOO
Jan 19, 2016 1:28 AM

Aug 2015
Mika being a badass? Yes please.
Jan 19, 2016 7:19 AM

Jul 2008
Ok so they hand Fumi's identity to the princess on a silver plater :) Looks like Fumi won't be with us much longer.
Jan 19, 2016 9:42 AM

Feb 2015
NO!!!! ATRA!!!! WTF IS GOING ON?!!!
What a brave girl, seriously. i didn't expect that.
Mika almost went beserk. want to see that though...
this is a thrilling episode tbh. so many things happened.
and next episode will be about Fumitan. the princess lovely maid...
hope something good will happen :D

Monad said:
There i am watching the Op and eating my soup and suddenly a naked old fat dude appears just as the show begins. I spitted all the soup out of my mouth. Damn you Sunrise, sometimes you really like fucking with us.

^
LMAO XD
Jan 19, 2016 5:19 PM

Jul 2012
I don't see Fumitan doing so great next episode :X
Jan 19, 2016 6:49 PM

Nov 2007
Those who badmouthed Atra in the previous episodes need to apologize if they want to continue watching this anime. Also, that Mikazuki smile when Atra said she is relieved that Kudelia is okay. That felt precious. To him, she is precious.

Okay, that was Sakurai Takahiro in the preview of the last episode and it was Sakurai Takahiro talking behind the mask. I am not sure why every second person here is confused with the masked man's identity.

There is no bigger death flag in Gundam than the episode title is given after a character's name. Fumitan Admoss, at least do something worth remembering before saying 'sayonara'. But this Gundam has been pretty over the top (in a good way) so I will wait until something actually happens.

Oh, the Opening Theme is fucking amazing.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jan 19, 2016 10:35 PM

Mar 2010
I'm not sure how people can defend how dull and predictable this show has gotten at this point. Fumitan's conflict amounted to looking sideways and wondering why she didn't want to turn over someone she watched grow up to be killed (gee, I wonder why), that's it.
Jan 20, 2016 7:12 PM

Sep 2014
I KNEW IT!!!
Her assistant/what ever she was actually worked for someone else. And there he is. Mr. Masked man in the classic Gundam Masked Man character type. LOL

And what was up with that preview? Touching her face like that and smiling? HELL NO. THAT'S THE WRONG SHIP YOU'RE ON DAMMIT!!!!!
Jan 21, 2016 5:05 PM

Mar 2012
Fredo_p said:
I KNEW IT!!!
Her assistant/what ever she was actually worked for someone else. And there he is. Mr. Masked man in the classic Gundam Masked Man character type. LOL

And what was up with that preview? Touching her face like that and smiling? HELL NO. THAT'S THE WRONG SHIP YOU'RE ON DAMMIT!!!!!

Wrong ship? You mean right ship, harem route all the way (or Atra route)
Jan 21, 2016 10:32 PM
May 2012
WHAT NOW?!!! They got Atra & biscuit they're trying to kill Kudelia?!

GODDAMN HIS BROTHER WHO WERE WORKED ALONG SIDE WITH GLLAHAJORN!!

*points middle finger to Biscuit's brother*
Jan 21, 2016 10:34 PM
May 2012
Fredo_p said:
there he is. Mr. Masked man in the classic Gundam Masked Man character type. LOL

I'm not sure THIS is indeed Mcgillis but only with a new look...

Or maybe his twin brother?
JafriZinJan 21, 2016 10:44 PM
Jan 21, 2016 10:42 PM
May 2012
Oh yeah, at the end of the episode where Biscuit has abandoned his brother,

DROP DEAD YOU ASSHOLE!! LET HIM SUFFER!!
JafriZinJan 21, 2016 11:09 PM
Jan 22, 2016 2:41 AM

Jan 2014
I guess that masked guy is that grey-haired bishounen villain. He looked weird. lol
I'm not quite sure who's who, why is everyone doing what they're doing etc.
Who's Fumitan working for? Gjallarhorn? I probably wasn't paying much attention xD
Jan 22, 2016 6:06 AM
May 2012
FeSTiNaLeNTe said:

Who's Fumitan working for? Gjallarhorn? I probably wasn't paying much attention xD

The next episode title could be focus on her. Possibly she'll die or join alongside with gjallahorn (?).
Jan 22, 2016 9:01 AM

Aug 2014
FeSTiNaLeNTe said:

She works for Nobliss, that delicious fat ass earlier in the episode.
Sieg Zeon!
Jan 22, 2016 12:59 PM

Jan 2014
JeffreyZin said:
FeSTiNaLeNTe said:

The next episode title could be focus on her. Possibly she'll die or join alongside with gjallahorn (?).

Yeah, I hope they will make things clearer. And I hope she will die :D

QuattroVaginas said:
FeSTiNaLeNTe said:

And who does he work with or for? I thought he was just a rich man who supported Kudelia. I wonder what his goal is.
Jan 22, 2016 2:51 PM

Aug 2014
FeSTiNaLeNTe said:

QuattroVaginas said:

And who does he work with or for? I thought he was just a rich man who supported Kudelia. I wonder what his goal is.

From the event of this episode, it's likely he's working with Gjallahorn or at least using thing and vice versa, as they both want to set Kudelia up as a martyr. Don't think Nobliss Gordon's motive has been stated, but Gjallahorn (at least Conrad) wants war. McGillis apparently doesn't agree, so he dons a wig and mask for his own agenda.
QuattroVaginasJan 22, 2016 4:42 PM
Sieg Zeon!
Jan 23, 2016 10:46 AM

Nov 2009
QuattroVaginas said:

From the event of this episode, it's likely he's working with Gjallahorn or at least using thing and vice versa, as they both want to set Kudelia up as a martyr. Don't think Nobliss Gordon's motive has been stated, but Gjallahorn (at least Conrad) wants war. McGillis apparently doesn't agree, so he dons a wig and mask for his own agenda.
And I also feel that we've been ignoring Teiwaz's involvement, too. I kinda find it hard to believe that Teiwaz (or rather, Barriston the leader of this space yakuza) would carry the cargo that they had Tekkadan carry without knowing. Which just might mean that Nobliss and Barrison cooperate/use each other to a degree. Both of them seem to be the same type aka sly and ruthless politicians, so believing that Teiwaz is Tekkadan's absolute ally that wouldn't try to use them for something behind their backs is unwise (Naze may be really such ally. but he's not the whole Teiwaz, much less Teiwaz's leader.)
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Jan 24, 2016 4:21 AM
May 2012
FeSTiNaLeNTe said:
Yeah, I hope they will make things clearer. And I hope she will die :D

What about Biscuit's brother? Nobody talks about this?? I hope he'll get suffer too.

Biscuit: I work with Tekkadan. And you can just kiss my ass, brother!
Jan 25, 2016 7:38 AM

Mar 2008
trinitytiger said:
I feel like Kudelia is the worst revolutionary in Gundam history at this point. I know they can't all be Relena Peacecraft, but at this point she's not even Marina Ismail.

It's not just that she has no real indication of how things work, but also her "resolve" is constantly shaken. Almost every episode that features her has some B-story where she has her resolve shaken and then "restored" by the end of the episode.

Like, give me a break.

by the end of the show, Tekkadan will end up being the true revolutionaries and Kudelia will take their credit.

minnydesu said:
Atra, my angel taking a beating for that useless oujo even though it was all for naught because she still left the damn hotel gfdi ;-; You did well.

Fumitan was so on point though. Kudelia has hope because she knows nothing of the real world. WHY IS SHE DOING THIS MOVEMENT? I CRY.

+1

Atra being a total badass. When will Kudelia?
Jan 25, 2016 8:03 AM

Oct 2008
What a trash of a brother of Biscuito!
Atra got hurt a a bit pretending on being Kudelia.
Char with goofy hair!?
Fumitan just left Kudelia...
Kudelia's missing then this is also part of the plan by char?
4/5.

Jan 26, 2016 3:17 PM

Aug 2010
They better announce another two cour season! I'll be pretty disappointed if this ends in 25 episodes.
Jan 27, 2016 2:10 AM
Mar 2012
Lol every Gundam mask... it's like Zero's with eye opener.
Responsibility lol...
Much respect for Atra, felt bad for that beating cuz loli's don't deserve that, especially when covering for a naive oujo.
I like the detailed relationships of brothers, how unique the family complexities are characterized (both in blood or name). Biscuit's, Akihiro, Olga-Mika, & even Kudelia mentioning Fumitan as her sister. Those betrayals.
Curious about NG the sponsor's goal, and masked man. Seems Teiwaz doesn't know anything.
Feb 4, 2016 8:56 PM
May 2012
matias067 said:
What a trash of a brother of Biscuito

I can't believe I am the only one who just hated that guy. He needs to die soon.
Feb 5, 2016 5:25 PM

Feb 2013
Tough guy, beating up a little girl...

This series need to get back to the action. It's been pretty boring lately.
Feb 6, 2016 10:52 AM

Mar 2010
Now I'm hoping for Kudelia to go the way of Flay Allster and for Atra to be there to soothe Mika's soul
"Then again, if she's not my sibling, there's no bling, either" - Ararararagi Koyomi
Feb 7, 2016 1:46 PM

Apr 2015
Celinha87 said:
trinitytiger said:
I feel like Kudelia is the worst revolutionary in Gundam history at this point. I know they can't all be Relena Peacecraft, but at this point she's not even Marina Ismail.

It's not just that she has no real indication of how things work, but also her "resolve" is constantly shaken. Almost every episode that features her has some B-story where she has her resolve shaken and then "restored" by the end of the episode.

Like, give me a break.

by the end of the show, Tekkadan will end up being the true revolutionaries and Kudelia will take their credit.

I'll wait for the end of the series to give a verdict on Kudelia. There is still much to develop on her. You have to understand that Kudelia is a rich girl who lived in a cage, away from the sad reality that most children of Tekkadan lived, so only now she has them as family is that she is living and learning about how much can be cruel the world in which she lives.

I hope she ends up turning into a Berah Ronah/Cecily Fairchild, and as Mikazuki's wife, for sure.

For sure Relena Peacecraft is the most annoying girl i have seen so far. I don't think Kudelia can beat her in that aspect hahahahha
And it's very soon to judge if kudelia will do sth relevant or not.
Ah, and for the next episode i'm really worried with fumitan and akihito. Death flags everywhere >.<
Feb 7, 2016 7:13 PM
Dec 2015
sun123 said:
Celinha87 said:

I'll wait for the end of the series to give a verdict on Kudelia. There is still much to develop on her. You have to understand that Kudelia is a rich girl who lived in a cage, away from the sad reality that most children of Tekkadan lived, so only now she has them as family is that she is living and learning about how much can be cruel the world in which she lives.

I hope she ends up turning into a Berah Ronah/Cecily Fairchild, and as Mikazuki's wife, for sure.

For sure Relena Peacecraft is the most annoying girl i have seen so far. I don't think Kudelia can beat her in that aspect hahahahha
And it's very soon to judge if kudelia will do sth relevant or not.
Ah, and for the next episode i'm really worried with fumitan and akihito. Death flags everywhere >.<

I can say that you will love the nexts episodes. Kudelia is amazing, great development on her <3
Feb 9, 2016 8:37 AM

Sep 2013
Atra deserve better treatment than to be punching bag
Feb 9, 2016 12:59 PM
Dec 2015
WhisperBit said:
Now I'm hoping for Kudelia to go the way of Flay Allster and for Atra to be there to soothe Mika's soul

Impossible Kudelia turns into a Flay Allster hehehehe Flay is a bitch, Kudelia is a queen!
Feb 24, 2016 7:29 PM

Aug 2007
I thought Atra was nothing but the chirpy token loli up to this episode but she proved me wrong. I wonder how on Earth they managed to mistake her for Kudelia, though. They look nothing alike and images of Kudelia must be wide-spread. And Biscuit's brother is supposed to be smart, imagine if he wasn't.

Oh and the mask...what made me cackle is the wig. Why, I don't even. The eye shutters were bizarre as it was but the wig is just so fabulous that I half-expect him to waltz over to Rio for the next Carnival.

And yes, Fumitan is deader than Akihiro's little brother.
Mar 17, 2016 10:30 PM

Jul 2013
Fumitan was outed as a traitor. Didn't expect that to happen soon, thought they would go with Fumitan eventually betraying her original empolyer in favor of Kudelia. Other than that, it was a nice episode for Biscuit. I liked the focus on his character and his relationship with his brother. Savarin came across as someone with good intentions, it was definitely something very well done. Atra was pretty nice, I like that they are adding more to the character than simply the cook girl with a crush on Mikazuki. McGuillis is shaping to be an interesting villain, if I feel the Gundam trope of Masked villains is a bit overused, it seems to make sense in the context of this series.
Next ep is hyped. Lets see how Tekkaden comes out of this one.
WolfsbaneMar 17, 2016 10:36 PM
Mar 18, 2016 2:55 AM

Nov 2011
Nobody at the cargo port knew what Kudelia looked like either. It's possible that Kudelia's image isn't well known in the Earth Sphere.

I liked that contrast between Biscuit/his brother and Kudelia/Fumitan. Despite both resulting in a split, the situations are opposite one another in many ways. Bravo to Biscuit for standing up to his brother like that; that couldn't have been easy to do, and I'm sure he meant what he said.

How does McGillis know about the setup for Tekkadan? I'm getting interesting in his character more and more as this goes on. More importantly though, why are so many viewers questioning if that's actually McGillis?

Also, based Atra's the MVP here. I think I liked her more than most other viewers did anyway, but it was nice to see her show her devotion like that.

Still going strong. Keep it up.
Apr 2, 2016 8:47 AM

Jun 2013
Biscuit was a cute chubby little kid. I love that guy so much.

I feel so sorry for Atra, I don't care if she went through that as a child, she doesn't have to go through it again.

Who's that guy in the mask? I'm was too stupid and distracted and wasn't paying attention.
臭い-
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» By any chance, does this look better than...

TheMaXIM - Apr 7, 2023

11 by SpiderMiles3523 »»
Jun 12, 6:34 PM

» Why do people defend this show so badly when it was a massive flop?

icefirestone23 - Nov 18, 2022

33 by SpiderMiles3523 »»
Jun 12, 5:24 PM

» What is Mikazuki always eating???

Figendog - Nov 29, 2018

3 by JVskunkape »»
May 31, 12:14 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 24, 2016

119 by JVskunkape »»
May 30, 4:16 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 10, 2016

129 by JVskunkape »»
May 30, 3:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.