Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Jan 15, 2016 9:14 PM

Nov 2015
I just wish there was more romance stuff in it.
Still, pretty good show.
Ecchi till I die all these Lolis call me senpai
Rubbing on her thighs, she stay wet for her senpai
Shawty so kawaii, and would die for her senpai
Ride, and watch hentai, all the time with senpai
Jan 15, 2016 10:02 PM

Nov 2015
FireKiller87 said:
Spajki said:
This show had some awesome comedy, but there's a lack of romance here if you ask me.
And well... there was no kiss :/

It's certainly a more understated romance than many other rom-coms out there. They do show the romance between Kobeni and Hakuya growing through smaller things. I kind of like it this way anyway; we don't really know how much time the anime covers, but it'd be kind of awkward to me if they kissed after living together/kind-of dating for less than at least two weeks...or longer.

Sorry if I misunderstand, but are you saying it's weird for people who are dating to kiss each other if they've only been dating for 2 weeks?

Also, I thought they had been living together for a few months, it starting late Autumn and moved through Winter and ended in Spring.
Ecchi till I die all these Lolis call me senpai
Rubbing on her thighs, she stay wet for her senpai
Shawty so kawaii, and would die for her senpai
Ride, and watch hentai, all the time with senpai
Jan 28, 2016 1:04 PM
Nov 2015
The series was pretty enjoyable for me. Characters like Benio, Mashiro, Suetsugi, and Kobeni were really fun to watch. And even though Hakuya wasn't as entertaining all the time, he had moments that redeemed him like when he was asked what he likes.

I'm rating the show an 8/10 because of enjoyment.
Feb 21, 2016 1:44 PM
Nov 2015
This series was cute..... It is a good anime to leisurely spend your holiday on.

Totally loved Benio.

Although could have done with more Hakuya X Kobeni moments....<3
Feb 24, 2016 10:34 AM

Aug 2014
tfw you will never find a waifu like Kobeni :(

Good finally and hopefully there will a season 2 because i really enjoyed this one.
At least for now i can say goodbye to Niko and especially Benio. Her siscon quirk got so old and fast that it got to a point it wasn't funny anymore.
Luckily the rest of the cast of characters were great otherwise i would had dropped this a long time ago.

7/10
Mar 19, 2016 7:48 PM
Mar 2014
just finished watching this anime, I have to say I'm rather disappointed with the ending, mainly last couple episodes, I felt like this anime could of been a 9-10/10 but the ending really left me asking why they did it the way they did and hopefully we see a second season to rectify that.
Apr 26, 2016 3:15 PM

Jul 2015
Well, I have certain "Twilight" vibe after watching this...

May 3, 2016 5:03 AM
Dec 2015
they could have added in a kiss at the end! it would have been perfect timing!
Pretty funny series though still enjoy it but can someone tell me if the manga is even worth reading after the anime? i found parts of the anime boring but .

Someone let me know if the manga is worth reading please (:
Jul 15, 2016 12:53 PM
Mar 2016
very nice ending .. i really enjoyed the series ^^
i wanted to see hakuya and kobeni children though :")
Sep 20, 2016 11:38 PM

May 2014
Huh. Well that ending was a letdown.

Characters were great, humour was spot on. Honestly, the thing that drew me in every episode were the side characters. Mashiro and Benio are just the greatest, I loved them. Hakuya had his odd moment, I appreciated Kobeni the most in the OP. Wouldn't have minded seeing more okaasan and loli-okaasan.

Was going to give this an easy 9/10, but the ending just left way too much unseen that viewers would so obviously like to see. No clear showing of the past event? No seeing the scar? No transformations? I mean seriously, what gives? I highly doubt I'm the only one that honestly thought they'd see these things by the end of the season. And let's be honest, it's not because they're ever going to or were even ever planning on releasing a season 2. So I guess if you don't read the manga, assuming they ever reveal it there, you're SOL!

Not to mention, the cause of the drama this episode. C'mon, seriously? A vague-ass text leading to an overreaction? Was expecting better.

8/10 overall, the first 11 episodes were great. Just a shame the ending fell a bit flat.
Nov 29, 2016 3:58 AM

Mar 2015
Disappointing and average ending.

Fall from the cliff and saves again is meh. Terrible writing.

Also cheesy romance. SAO was much better.

2/5

Overall: 6/10
Dec 5, 2016 1:00 AM

Mar 2013
Lovely finale.

The whole anime was cute and funny.

And I just can't enough of Mashiro's cuteness. She was damn adorable throughout the show.

And Benio moments were always fun to watch haha. She looked like Orihime tho.
Jun 28, 2017 11:02 AM

Apr 2013
So as expected some bit of drama and he rescuing her again. This show was quite predictable after a few episodes and in general very average in everything. 5/10
Jul 30, 2017 10:40 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Wonderful, enchanting and a heartwarming finale to a fairly enjoyable series.

Despite being a little too predictable, the show still did a reasonably satisfying and pleasurable work. After all, the Drama of this show was nothing more than a mediocre piece with all the misunderstandings and etc. Nonetheless, I was glad it was dealt with relatively quick otherwise I'm sure I would have been fed up of it. The Music Department, on the other hand, as well as the Animation quality deserves a hats off for it was charming and exquisite. Characters were, additionally, a fun addition of the show. Characters such as Benito with her sis-con complex coupled with Mashiro's kiddish stubbornness created a far better partnership than I'd imagine. Lastly, there is the odd yet sweet relationship between Hakuya and Kobeni which which wasn't particularly focused on but was still heartwarming nonetheless.

About the finale episode, though, the insert song at the beginning of the episode created a sense of loneliness at its finest with the assistance of the gorgeous animation scene swipes. It was really good, undoubtedly. As for the middle-piece of the episode, it was handled really well as well albeit being a tad too typical. But, similarly like the initiation of the episode, the ending was the highlight of the episode. Hakuya x Kobeni scene at the end there was seriously soothing, especially how Kobeni was scolding Hakuya while Hakuya was simply nodding. After credit scene was also worthwhile with the get-together hot pot party. Fantastic stuff!

Overall, 5/5 to this episode and a firm 7.5/10 to the show.
_MushiRock11_Jul 30, 2017 10:43 PM
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Oct 1, 2017 9:37 PM

Jun 2013
This was a great show overall. I thought that it was being your typical rom-com (which isn't a bad thing) at first, but that supernatural twist added new spice to it. The finale was well done and I appreciated the extra effort the animated did to make it look a bit better. It was a great ending and I rate the final episode 10/10 Also, the montage during the credits was a nice finish. I definitely recommend it. 8 out of 10.
"The will to live is stronger than anything else"
Nov 11, 2018 3:51 PM
Jan 2017
THE LAST EPISODE IS MAKE ME CRY,, ITS VERY SAD WHEN SEE BOTH IS SEPARATED AND MAKE KOBENI FELT LIKE ALL OF DEAREST PEOPLE IS LEAVING HER AWAY,,AND MAKE HER DEPRESED AND GO TO MOUNT FOR SEARCH MASHIRO AND HAKUYA BUT FINALY SHE LOST AND FOUND BY HAKUYA,,
Mar 17, 2019 5:22 AM

May 2016
Nichojou wa dai kirai

The short scene that brought me here, and here I'm after finishing this little romcom show I can finally say I finished it and it was a pretty enjoyable ride for me, if there will be a 2nd season I will definitely watch it without a doubt. 7/10
May 10, 2019 6:46 AM

Aug 2018
Hm.. Didn't expect Bad End route.. If only Hakuya wrote message properly.. .. Nah, just kidding, it won't take this route, right?.. Also everyone kinda fucked up, it would end in all of them feeling guilty..
Overall, anime was great.. I'm not sure how I feel about romance part, it was kinda eh.. But it's ignorable, I guess.. It still was great, with its' OP and ED, nice characters - both in design and personality.. It was the fun slice of life, most of all.. That's why even with one aspect not great, show was still great.. Guess, I'll get my anime I liked much, but where I disliked one of MC, it being Hakuya.. Guess, it's time to get one of these as well.. ;p
May 31, 2019 8:53 AM

Dec 2017
This was a really cute episode especially the broom part.

Cute show overall.

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost."

Jun 10, 2019 4:25 PM
Mar 2018
Having seen Majimoji Rurumo before this show kinda gave me a deja-vú for this final episode, because they did exactly the same thing of faking tension and feels by yet another misunderstanding. And even though Majimoji couldn't have really copied this idea makes it still feel cheap and poorly written. Also her falling down the ice-sheet and then being grabbed by the male lead was rather unconvincing. Overall it was kida nice rom-com anime, with maybe a lack of com and alot of pedophile sisters. And the fanservice in the intro was very unnecessary, because the show didn't even bank on that element that heavy. For all those shortcomings I would like to give it a 7.5, but snce this is not possible and the show just felt like any ordinary rom-com that was almost 50% lolicon/sistercon (to put it lightly) I can only give it a good 7 (It would be an 8 / 10 without comparing it to the OVA)
Feb 3, 2020 4:46 AM

Oct 2019
Well that was quite a fun ride. I would have loved a bit more focus on Hakuya and Kobeni actually interacting, rather than Kobeni getting explained everything from someone else.

But hey - the art was really nice where it counts (*cough boob jiggle) - I loved the expressions of the characters. Benio and Mashiro esp. were really well done and stole the show most of the time.

Cannot help but to agree with Hakuya tho - Kobeni is the perfect wife-material. Kinda sad she is so insecure.

Would have loved more of the romantic-side between them, because it seems a season 2 wont happen, but the whole thing was well done, so no real complaints there.
Feb 9, 2020 3:43 AM
Aug 2018
This episode was too ridiculous for my taste.

So many convenient circumstances. They don't leave a proper note for Kobeni, don't tell her what they are doing, the absurd reasoning for taking all their stuff with them (even Mashiros UMA toys), Mashiro trusting Hakuya that he would write Kobeni a proper message when he can barely get one sentence out of his mouth.

And do you really catch a fever that quickly? It's not like she was running around in a t-shirt. Although she did walk so fast that she began sweating.

Then she does the most irrational thing when she leaves the shelter. And what was up with that cliff made purely out of snow that completely collapsed in itself when she stepped up on it? Did she ignore the fact that there was an abyss? I mean it couldn't have been too dark, since she was able to leave the shelter in the same light-conditions and Hakuya could see fine.

Overall a nice watch, although I did enjoy the comedic interactions between the characters more than the rather thin romance.

And I was hoping they would show what actually happened back then when Hakuya got his scar. Sadly they stayed rather vague with that. I wonder if they will ever reveal that later on in the manga.
tr25a3Feb 9, 2020 3:54 AM
Mar 28, 2020 3:19 PM

May 2015
This is such a wholesome series. It doesnt really have what other romance anime have like the couple properly getting together or handholding etc but in return it has ABSOLUTE ADORABLENESS!! Honestly those bits of romance weaved in were pure WHOLESOME FLUFF!!!! I ship these two so hard. I noticed they never touched on their childhood that much and always left Hakuya shaded in in the flashbacks. The manga must definitely cover that and I cant wait to see Kobeni fall in love even more when we find out about it. Those moments when you see Kobeni falling more and more are the best!! <3 One of the most wholesome romance series ever making it really re-watchable like I just did.

Im gonna read the manga now cause I'd love to see they're relationship become proper where Kobeni confesses to Hakuya. Its so wholesome and lovable!

The sister did get a bit annoying towards the end and that joke kind of overstayed it welcome but oh well.

I hear that the final episode was an anime original thing so I cant wait to see what the manga has to offer. And its really surprising to see the manga is still going. I thought it would have been well over. More content for me!!
DarknessRealityMar 27, 2022 3:13 PM
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Oct 25, 2020 2:46 AM

Oct 2020
The MC almost did nothing for the entire run of the series. He redeemed himself a bit in the end but the female lead character just seems to be forcing herself into him. Aside for several plot contrivances and the romance feels fake, I still enjoyed the series.
Dec 1, 2020 7:39 AM
Apr 2020
Well it's an okay series.. Had plenty of laughs from start to finish. There's some unnecessary eps that makes me sleepy. Also I wish I could've seen more backstory about the origins of the "unidentified" ones, and the romance is the one that lacks on this anime. The comedy genre stands the most.

In overall, its okay. I'll give it an 7/10 rate.
Jan 13, 2021 2:21 PM

Jun 2015
I so ship Kobeni and Hakuya. Benio can go to hell.
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Feb 7, 2021 6:34 PM
Feb 2020
The last episode was an Anime Only ending. Sadly the staff must have not expected a season 2 and sadly it made episode 12 feel out of place.

The manga continues. I have found that the anime ends at chapter 49. You can pick up fan translations for chapter 50 - 141... as of this post. I've only just found this myself and will be reading through for the next few weeks.

Things to keep in mind: the art is different (the episode previews are taken directly from the manga, so that's the style) and it is a 4-koma layout, so read all 4 panels on the right, then all 4 panels on the left to make sense.
Apr 3, 2021 11:47 PM

Jul 2016
Forced melodrama to conclude the show... yay...

Mediocre series overall. As rom-com, Kobeni and Hakuya's relationship was super shallow and characters such as Konoha; Niko and especially Benio were a real pain to watch. Comedy was pretty decent tho... when the creep of Benio wasn't involved in like 80% of the jokes, that is.

4/10
Aug 22, 2021 10:13 AM

May 2020
I didn't expect that Mayura copper incoming. Ofc Hakuya who found her, same accident with old pass when Hakuya lost sight on his left-eye. Good story.
Dec 26, 2021 6:40 PM
Oct 2021
Wonderful ending to close it all.
Once again, Mayura is best girl. She took a damn helicopter to look for her friend, and that's respectable.

Mekele Mbembe!

One of the smoothest animations Doga Kobo has ever made. Well written jokes and pretty original plot considering our everyday Slice-of-life genre. 9/10. Would watch again.

And since it doesn't seem to be getting a second season anytime soon, I guess it's OVA time.

Mar 27, 2022 3:12 PM

May 2015
I love re-watching this series. Its one of the more light romance series as they never actually confess or kiss but its definitely one of the best wholesome romances out there.

(Edit: Just realized if I left this one more day it would have been 2 years exactly since I last re-watched this)
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Jul 30, 2022 4:38 PM
Aug 2020
The anime was refreshingly different. We finally broke out of the normal rom-com rules. Without a second season, however, I would have liked a clearer ending.
Aug 29, 2022 10:28 AM

Jan 2017
the really good animation makes this a good Moe work. I didn´t like the MC the entire series, only the suporting cast made me see this anime entirely. I came for the meme "I hate the sundays", and ended a bit of satisfatory.
Sep 14, 2022 3:44 AM

Mar 2022
This is one of those shows that ticks me off internaly with its core premise. I had a hard time buying that two teenagers in this day and age would fall in love "just because ganpa says". MMC barely says a full sentence and does fuck all before last episode. He has nothing going on for him. He might as well not been there, or be an actual dog and the show would still make sense. FMC is as plain as it gets, cooking and cleaning (and birth-able figure lol come on) being all that she does. And that she just... accepts her fate immediately pissed me off because as an european, this sense of fatalistic duty and personal debt is completely alien. She could atleast offer some resistance. Some! So the rom part of this is somewhat a miss for me.

The com part relies heavily on the batshit insane antics of side characters, the Shrimploli, Lolicon sister and Blonde secretary half-loli. They get a bit repetitive and anoying as the series goes, but are alright I guess. Very heavyhanded, especialy the Lolicon. But it works... most of the time.

The animation was ok, I give it that.
Sep 28, 2022 10:10 PM
Sep 2018
Too bad there isn’t any new season
Oct 9, 2022 9:01 PM
Feb 2022
i really really enjoyed this one. even though it has fantasy elements i really liked how it stuck to typical SoL all the way through, and yet every episode was interesting and entertaining.

also probably the cutest show ive seen yet.

it’s really hard for me to fault this show for anything, given that it seemed to be pretty much perfect for what it clearly was trying to be (in my own opinion of course)

i only took a point off because it didnt blow me away 9/10
Nov 23, 2022 9:47 PM

Aug 2014
This is for all 12 episodes and the two OVA of Engaged to the Unidentified:

Engaged to the Unidentified is a very fun and enjoyable anime.

The female red-hair MC is a beauty with those curves and hips.  To be honest, I do wish the anime had a little more fanservice with the redhair female MC, especially with her hips-curves-bootea area.

All interactions were enjoyable in this anime. The characters interactions are a hit, and they are fun. 

Cant ask for more from a silly/comedy anime.  Although its not a full silly/comedy anime, since this final episode 12 turned it more into a bit of drama.

But highly recommend if anyone wants a fun silly anime to enjoy on a weekend.
oooo3333Mar 1, 2023 12:47 AM
Jan 31, 2023 3:40 AM

Feb 2020
Nice show :D the story is pretty normal other than the little supernatural twist, and they succeed in that department. All I wanted was a nice little slice of life with some lil bits of romance and they did just that. Nothing too crazy but I like it. 7.8/10
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 11, 2023 11:00 PM
Apr 2023
My Last Episode Really Amazing!
Oct 13, 2023 12:03 PM
Jan 2022
Very whole some. I loved every single second of it.
Nov 1, 2023 4:26 AM
Nov 2023
Cute ending, overall this anime is enjoyable BUT:
Benio is a one trick comedy meme character, her obsession for little sisters started in light way but becomes annoying later, every screen time of this character is dedicated to her obsession, sometimes is funny sometimes is annoying.

Some content is L word friendly for example the blonde girl and Benio obsession. I disliked it

I didn't expect the supernatural element but was a good add on in the story. More focus on the main couple less focus on Benio and this anime would be very good. Hakuya has not a lot of focus but he is a good character and Mashiro makes the anime enjoyable. 6/10
Apr 28, 3:21 AM
Aug 2021
STAY GOOD USE VERY
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mikakunin de Shinkoukei Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2014

114 by Forum »»
Mar 11, 1:33 PM

Poll: » Mikakunin de Shinkoukei Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 22, 2014

124 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
Apr 20, 2023 1:13 AM

Poll: » Mikakunin de Shinkoukei Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 29, 2014

129 by is_my_no_name »»
Apr 11, 2023 10:58 PM

Poll: » Mikakunin de Shinkoukei Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 5, 2014

162 by is_my_no_name »»
Apr 11, 2023 10:57 PM

Poll: » Mikakunin de Shinkoukei Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2014

115 by oooo3333 »»
Nov 23, 2022 5:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.