Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 29, 2007 1:17 AM
Overlord

Nov 2004
Oyyyyy. It looks like Chelle may be right about Nana Osaka. Arrrg. ARRRG. Nana x Yasu? No, no. it just doesn't look right for some reason.
May 29, 2007 5:53 AM
May 2007
Arggg... Nana x Yasu REALLY doesn't look right. XD
I prefer Nana x Nobu D:
liked this ep... btw, next one is 41.5 right?
that recap stuff is so boring...
a
May 29, 2007 3:54 PM

Aug 2006
This damn show has got so many trianges it's not funny...

Yasu loves Nana loves Ren AND Yasu (she's confused)...
Shin loves Reira loves Takumi loves himself...
Nobu loves Hachiko loves Takumi loves himself...
(And I'm still confused about Yasu professing his love for Nana... I thought he was still in love with Reira?)

...trying to keep it all straight can be a bitch...

(edited to correct all the triangles... I told you it was a bitch keeping it all straight)
ChelleMay 30, 2007 11:00 AM
May 29, 2007 5:15 PM

Nov 2004
Aww... everyone loves another person but not each other. >.<
May 29, 2007 5:49 PM
May 2007
Chelle said:
Xinil said:
Oyyyyy. It looks like Chelle may be right about Nana Osaka.

Xinil said:

Xinil said:

Hahahaa... that's so hard to believe, that I had to play it over and over again!! =D

I still like the idea of Nana with Yasu... but I still like Nana and Ren better. Hachiko needs to be with Nobu... but Nobu deserves so much better... Hachiko deserves Takumi... if any woman would deserve a man like Takumi...

Reira and Shin... damn... poor Shin... unrequited love sucks...

Shin loves Reira loves Yasu loves Nana loves Ren.... Nobu loves Hachiko loves Takumi loves himself...

...trying to keep it all straight can be a bitch...

... and now my brain stopped working XD lol
a
May 30, 2007 5:02 AM

Aug 2006
Ayasaki said:
... and now my brain stopped working XD lol

Yeah... ummm... I tend to do that to people... =/
Jun 25, 2007 6:32 PM

Apr 2007
Crystal said:
Aww... everyone loves another person but not each other. >.<

Haha. Ain't it the truth.

I wonder what pairing they'll throw at us next? Relationships in this show have gone through so many changes. I forsee a lot of broken hearts/hurt feelings when this all wraps up.

...even a saint needs a soldier to do the dirty work.
Jul 16, 2008 1:01 AM

Mar 2008
tainteddonut said:
I wonder what pairing they'll throw at us next?

haha well what do they have left? RenXReira? NobuXNana? ... NobuXShin? lol i mean there are only 3 girls to the 6 guys...and what about Naoki? does he have a woman? =[ maybe we'll see NaokiXHachi? hehe
im sure if it went on long enough they'd all end up with everyone eventually
Aug 9, 2008 7:42 AM

Mar 2008
Yeah, Chelle, you are right. I also noticed a bit, but I wasn't sure yet. I'd like to see Yasu and Nana together. Somehow I think Ren just doesn't give enough attention to Nana. He seems to accepts the fact that she's there, in his house, in his life, but doesn't care she is. Yasu actually cares for Nana, and he's such a great and loving guy. =3

I'm also wondering now how the pairings will end. I guess there will be some changing from how things are now.
Nov 3, 2008 2:14 PM

Mar 2008
punk nana's not wiv ren at the end?!?!?! :O :O :O :O!! man this series is SUCH a rollercoaster and always ends on cliffhangers :/
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 22, 2008 10:58 AM

May 2008
yayyy
old ED is back. I like this one the best.
but you know, I dont really care who ends up with whom. I just want a nobu/hachi ending.

(and shin/reira is preferable, too)

Jan 3, 2009 12:16 AM

May 2007
Gah...Takumi and Hachi together still pisses me off. I really hope Nobu gets her back.
Jan 8, 2009 6:42 PM

Sep 2008
Ah crap, there's a flaw in the plan?! Fix it! Before it fails~ D:
& yay, the old ending is back! It's my favorite out of all of them, even though I loved the others too^^
Yasu's in love with Nana? Seriously? :/ I was so convinced they had a brother/sister-type relationship. I thought he would still be in love with Reira...
lol, the whole this person loves this person who loves someone else who loves that person thing really IS getting extremely confusing I'm going to need to draw up some kind of chart or something to get it all...
I'm sure the pairings will change themselves again sooner or later. I'm wondering how it'll work out.
Jan 9, 2009 12:37 PM

Nov 2008
Crystal said:
Aww... everyone loves another person but not each other. &gt;.&lt;

Isn't it so in reality? Why fix it up in the series, it would make them less realistic.

Credits for the av go to whispering-eden.livejournal.com =)
I used to be Dolce_Vitka here, but Vitka_Lynx is my nickname at alost all other sites, so I decided to take it here, too ^___^
Jan 31, 2009 12:52 PM

Jul 2008
NAAAW, the 1st ED is the best song in this anime (at least so far, in case if there'd be more songs) I just loooooooooove it!!! It's so beautiful/sad/bittersweet *_*

Hahahaha, and that Sachiko thing shows up again..hilarious XD
May 22, 2009 4:13 AM

Jun 2008
WOW! takumi coming home and all those souvenirs and gifts and the diamond ring and those cute shoes!!!! .. that was almost sweet. until he ruined it with saying he has priorites and first is work that takes up nine-tenths of his goal and everything else doesn't matter as much.. ugh... anyway.. still.. but takumi stuck to sachiko! hahahaha...

and shin sending that long love letter e-mail thing to reira! awww.. and uh oh... yasu and nana getting closer... its funny how casually nana can just say.. lets sleep together. hahaha
Jun 13, 2009 12:02 AM
Jan 2009
I'm liking Takumi more now after the "Sachiko" teasing.
Jun 25, 2009 3:13 PM

Jul 2008
I like how Takumi was straight up to Hachi about how life is going to be with him. And Yasu x Nana is the perfect matchup for me, Yasu is more for Nana then Ren ever could be.
Aug 30, 2009 5:27 AM

Jan 2009
Sachiko--------------Trauma---------------Lol

Nov 8, 2009 10:58 PM

Oct 2007
I still don't get it why takumi wants hachi .. but anyway, it anoys me z.z
Apr 23, 2010 12:45 AM
Mar 2010
oh great demon lord!
Hah the charas in this serie just are too much. such nut cases. Come on, get a shrink! someones gonna bleed if they dont.

Nana is the one with some real issues. Heads up for intimacy-issues!
Shes just a wimp with charisma and a military tank of stubborness!
shed be great with Yasu who is reliant and calm. Nana might run over him like a road kill if she snaps like she does. Though i dont think Yasu would put up with any unnecessary bullshit :)
Their weakest link would be yasus kindness.

Hachiko is such a borderline b*tch, sucking the life out people and abusing them for their good will. Just because shes such an lose co-dependent wh*re. If shes not the center of attention she screams and if shes not safe she'll start pulling people around. She is perfect with a stonecold guy like takumi who isnt wavered by anything yet isnt to stubborn to not be able to show kindness when deserved. He will have to fight his war of hachikoness alone, i wish him best of luck*prays*.
If Hachiko brings up that kid with anyone it must be takumi, or else we should all pray for that kid. 'cuz hes gonna be the next big psychopath news.

just some amateur shrink analyzes.
lookinf forward to where this is heading ;D
May 8, 2010 10:37 PM

Jan 2009
Haha Hachi child's name is Sachiko! How ironic!

Jun 14, 2010 5:47 AM

Oct 2008
Lol Sachiko. x]
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Jun 23, 2010 12:42 AM

Jan 2010
Yasu x Nana actually sounds pretty good to me! But Ren x Nana is good too.
Nobu should be with Hachi. I know everyone's thinking he deserves better and all, but he loves Hachi. He doesn't want better. And yes, Hachi's content with Takumi for now, but he's a real jerk, and I think Nobu is better for her. And Reira... I like Reira (unlike a lot of people) but I still think she's being a real idiot for not falling for Shin, but it's not really something she can do anything aboout. Still, it's a shame. I'd fall for Shin! <3
Jun 26, 2010 4:02 PM
Oct 2009
I still don't get why Sachiko stays with Takumi....
And Yasu is too cold when he confesses his love T.T
Jul 12, 2010 10:31 PM

May 2008
Hell yeah, the ED is great

I like Tamuki. :<
Dec 5, 2010 8:13 AM

Aug 2008
I wonder, what's going to happen between Nana and Ren after the last words in this episode about sparkling things.
So well, at the beggining Hachiko was right Nana loves Yasu too :]
Mar 22, 2011 8:48 PM

Aug 2010
oh god, so many love triangles it's not even funny anymore
May 5, 2011 1:41 PM

Jul 2008
Lol at the girl unconsciously whipping out her phone and moving it around like it was a metal detector at the mere mention of a "guy from Trapnest" at the beginning. Also, yay London! What is Ren on about, though? We don't eat bread all the time, that's the French.

Also, is that Fumihiko Tachiki I hear? This series never fails to impress.

It was obvious Yasu was in love with Nana. They've had a really special relationship since the beginning. NanaxYasu... I kinda like it.

Glad they used the first ending in this episode, too.
I write about manga → morningroo.com
and movies → letterboxd.com/ugla
May 18, 2011 2:13 AM

Sep 2008
Vitka_Lynx said:
Crystal said:
Aww... everyone loves another person but not each other. &gt;.&lt;

Isn't it so in reality? Why fix it up in the series, it would make them less realistic.

"We always want what we can't have"... Something like that, hm?

I'll feel bad for Nana if Takumi actually ends up calling their kid Sachiko. D: I'd like to see Shin end up with Reira - if that's what he wants, which he apparently does - but I wonder now if NANA will really end up with Ren, or if she'll actually end up with Yasu...?
Jul 11, 2011 9:34 PM

Apr 2009
Shin and his romantic e-mails, lol.

Despite being a scumbag, Taku seemed okay in this episode.
And I had a feeling that Yasu x Nana might just happen.
Aug 22, 2011 10:05 PM

Mar 2011
Chelle said:

Yasu loves Nana loves Ren AND Yasu (she's confused)...
Shin loves Reira loves Takumi loves himself...
Nobu loves Hachiko loves Takumi loves himself...
(And I'm still confused about Yasu professing his love for Nana... I thought he was still in love with Reira?)

A flaw in the plan, huh? What else are they gonna throw at us? Bet it's Shouji's baby. That'd be fun.

-Ren & Nana remind me so much of Sid & Nancy. - "If I died, would you die with me?"
Dec 25, 2011 3:36 PM

Mar 2009
Lots of unrequited love.
Mar 19, 2012 8:51 PM

Sep 2011
LOL Sachiko. I soon will have to accept this couple as it is but I hope Nobu surprises me with something.
May 3, 2012 10:06 AM

Aug 2010
belial said:
I still don't get it why takumi wants hachi .. but anyway, it anoys me z.z

Yeah, I just can't stand that pairing. Even though Takumi is getting a little better.
May 12, 2012 9:06 AM

Nov 2011
Yeah I just don't understand the couple, it just doesn't go along well (Takumi and Hachi).

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
Jun 2, 2012 6:21 PM

Jul 2010
I like Nana and Yasu, it's really beautiful. But I also feel bad for Ren... becoming the 'overused' guy, if you know what I mean.
Looks like Reira and Shin are developing too. I like them :)

BUT I JUST CAN'T GET OVER TAKUMI AND HACHI!!! They're so adorable, and I feel like she's bringing light into Takumi's life. Maybe I'm just weird haha. I want Nobu to move on... He deserves a better person<3
Jun 9, 2012 4:13 AM

Jan 2012
Oh My God! This series gonna kill me
Nana words about Ren at the end... :-(
Jun 19, 2012 1:11 PM

Dec 2009
Damn, almost everybody fell in love at least once with the rest of the band members lol
but seriously, now Yasu admitting being in love with Nana is a little intriguing. Makes things even more complex.
Aug 1, 2012 8:19 AM
Jul 2012
So happy for the old ending theme song to be back!
Sep 15, 2012 6:51 PM

Jul 2012
Shin's letter is really nice. ^_^ Hope Reira and Shin end up together.

SACHIKO HAUNTS HACHI FOREVER. LOL

So we have three love triangles now.
Yasu - Nana - Ren
Nobu - Hachi - Takumi
Shin - Reira - Takumi
Dec 6, 2012 12:19 AM

May 2012
Yasu and Nana?!?!? Hmm.. not bad.. Well, Yasu was always been there for Nana so it is still okay :)
Jan 15, 2013 2:58 PM
Mar 2012
diamond9393anda said:
Sachiko--------------Trauma---------------Lol

haha. Hachi should choose Tokiya! (considering it's a boy.)
Feb 16, 2013 5:50 PM

Jan 2012
Sachiko is still in Hachiko's memories lol.

May 6, 2013 3:03 PM
Jan 2013
Hachi still remembering Sachiko shows how immature she is. I also believe that her being with Takumi is for the easiest - she would fall with hand wide open to anyone (Nobu/Nana) who would take some action to take her back from him.

That lovely romantic letter of Shin really makes him the most likable character there. He's the most honest and sheer person (excluding his profession ofc) besides Nobu.

But the best and most touching part was that with NanaxYasu. They are both so conscious about each other feelings and so straightforward that them being together might be just too.. pure (?). Still that confession was beautiful composed with both Nana's and Ren's doubts about their relationship although their undoubted love. + that thing about Yasu's profession. That makes me fall for that pairing, however bad I would feel to Ren for whom Nana is the only love.
Jan 26, 2014 1:16 PM

May 2012
Lol sachiko xD Pretty nice development for some reason it might get a bit more happy in the end!
Apr 9, 2014 10:14 PM

Aug 2013
Sachiko is back LMAO! Ahhh I don't want to like Takumi but he's really doing all the right things. He went back to Japan early just so he can meet Hachi's parents. That makes it clear that she's really important to him right? I can't even get mad when he said his career is his priority, that's just how he is and Hachiko's probably okay with it since she doesn't want to stand between him and his dreams. He's really looking like a nice dad no? >__< Ahh noo don't make me like him!

Shin go get Reira!
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Jun 7, 2014 1:31 PM

Jan 2014
This episode was kinda heartwarming for me :)
Sachiko is hunting Hachi. LOL. Nana x Yasu ^.^
Oct 30, 2014 8:10 PM

Sep 2014
Oh my gawd, Sachiko! Nana's arch nemesis for life. I really like Takumi in this episode, he was really sweet. I'm starting to find him sexy.
Dec 14, 2014 3:44 PM

Nov 2014
I could not stop laughing at the Sachiko haunting. Too funny!! I think Takumi is a decent guy.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nana Episode 47 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tainteddonut - Jul 28, 2007

391 by Meriurin »»
Jun 19, 5:07 PM

Poll: » Nana Episode 46 Discussion ( 1 2 )

aznixiboy - Jun 14, 2008

75 by Meriurin »»
Jun 19, 3:31 PM

Poll: » Nana Episode 45 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Xinil - Jul 21, 2007

67 by Meriurin »»
Jun 19, 2:39 PM

Poll: » Nana Episode 44 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Chelle - Jun 29, 2007

62 by Fairytelly »»
Jun 14, 6:55 PM

Poll: » Nana Episode 42 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Xinil - Jun 10, 2007

73 by Fairytelly »»
Jun 14, 12:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.