Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong, As I Expected (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
May 8, 2015 5:08 AM

Nov 2013
This episode is not bad and thankfully not as fucking slow as the previous episodes. But the jokes was too dry and Hachiman's monologue is way too much used and at times feels unnecessary. Also, I'm still waiting for Yukinon and Yui contribution to the overall story this season.
I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.

May 8, 2015 5:11 AM
Jul 2018
That council is sure made of pretentious people.
May 8, 2015 5:24 AM

May 2015
i cant really enjoy this episode. it feels too fast. and now i have to wait another week. probably i'll read the LN tonight.

and i dont understand why yukinon acts like this. i hope the next episode will try to explain what's going on inside her head. because i dont think the volunteer club relationship is as fake as hayama circle.

and god, that bullshit meeting is like the one happen in my office. full of crap!
May 8, 2015 5:24 AM

Apr 2010
Seems to me that the student council of the other school doesn't have a clue what they are talking about.
I mean they used a lot of words that didn't make any sense in the order they where used.
they mentioned Logical thinking but there wasn't anything logical about that conversation, it was more like let's use fancy words so no one understands what we are doing.
And in the mean time they are just pushing their work on Hikki's school and Isshiki doesn't even realise it.

Honestly speaking Yukino would have shinned here with her sharp personality and words.
May 8, 2015 5:28 AM
Oct 2013
This anime is so dumb. I greatly enjoyed the first season but now everything seems to be so over blown. Why is Yui and Hachiman talking in class such a big deal? Why does no one just outright say what they feel rather than just sit there and try to figure out some retarded solution without actually dealing witht he problem? Honestly this is not how real life works. Most people I've have an issue with I tell them, and we either work it out or stop talking to each other. Why doesn't just someone tell the fucking handsy president that his plans are too big. Jesus christ this anime makes no sense. And why the fk is Yukinon so fking depressed? I dont understand her problem with her sister, her family, or her friends. She is filthy rich, smart, and beautiful. What else could she want? Sure her relationship with her family and sister is bad, but how does that justify her behavior?

Also why dod people even like this ishikki bitch? Honeslty she is the most annoying chaarcter out of all of them. She is cold and calculated and treats most people like tools, while having a "cute girl" persona. Honestly hate her character the most.

Aug 2013
Aversa said:

And in the mean time they are just pushing their work on Hikki's school and Isshiki doesn't even realise it.

I think Isshiki realized it. It's just her status as first-year student and being a newly appointed president without prior experiences didn't help her situation.

Dec 2014
snarlmane said:
To anyone calling Yukino annoying or a bitch, just give it a few more episodes before judging her. There's a reason she's disappointed in Hachiman and Yui.
I don't want to spoil it too much, but let's just say that she wants something "real" or in her own words: genuine.

Ahm

And also the people bashing Yukinon, you can't really blame them, although some are harsh, Yukinon acting like that and assuming that Hikki is an all-knowing being is annoying.
May 8, 2015 5:30 AM
Dec 2008
That's what you get when you elect some nobody to become president. She's clearly inexperienced and inept. 8-man knows this and yet he convinced her to run anyway since this will somehow save his cherished service club.
gnodabMay 8, 2015 5:33 AM
May 8, 2015 5:30 AM
Nov 2014
Slow episode, cannot keep my eyes into the screen. Student council people is indeed made of pretentious feggits.

Anyway, PREACH IT BROTHER!
May 8, 2015 5:41 AM

Jun 2014
snarlmane said:
To anyone calling Yukino annoying or a bitch, just give it a few more episodes before judging her. There's a reason she's disappointed in Hachiman and Yui.
I don't want to spoil it too much, but let's just say that she wants something "real" or in her own words: genuine.

We get it you read the novel ( as did I) but you don't need to spoil it for everyone. It's their loss if they drop it before the tide changes.
May 8, 2015 5:46 AM
Jun 2013
Caraculiambro said:
snarlmane said:

We get it you read the novel ( as did I) but you don't need to spoil it for everyone. It's their loss if they drop it before the tide changes.

B-b-but... I can't stand people calling Yukino a bitch without even knowing what they're talking about. But you're right, I'll remain quiet, my "spoiler" shouldn't be THAT bad, r-right?
May 8, 2015 5:52 AM
Jan 2015
PhantomViewer said:
-Why is Yui and Hachiman talking in class such a big deal?
-Why does no one just outright say what they feel rather than just sit there and try to figure out some retarded solution without actually dealing witht he problem? Honestly this is not how real life works. Most people I've have an issue with I tell them, and we either work it out or stop talking to each other.
-Why doesn't just someone tell the fucking handsy president that his plans are too big. Jesus christ this anime makes no sense.
-And why the fk is Yukinon so fking depressed? I dont understand her problem with her sister, her family, or her friends. She is filthy rich, smart, and beautiful. What else could she want? Sure her relationship with her family and sister is bad, but how does that justify her behavior?

Also why dod people even like this ishikki bitch? Honeslty she is the most annoying chaarcter out of all of them. She is cold and calculated and treats most people like tools, while having a "cute girl" persona. Honestly hate her character the most.

1- Hachiman doesn't have the best reputation, and frankly, it's just a fact that him and Yui don't talk much in class. She's over with Hayama's group normally.
2- They don't say how they feel because they don't clearly understand it themselves. Hachiman twice assumed what Yukino was thinking, and both times was wrong. Needless to say also, at least two of our main characters are socially awkward and overly self-conscious. The mystery behind the character true "face" and motives is interesting, along with their relationships.
3- The fact that you don't understand Yukino is good. Imagine how Hachiman and Yui feel? With some digging, we can come up with a good idea about why she's upset, but that would take forever to explain. Yukino is a deep character, but it doesn't transition as well in the anime as it does in the LN. She'll be labeled as a "bitch" by some, but I figure that those are the ones that don't care to try and understand her thinking. She probably has that reputation in their world too. Being rich and popular doesn't mean you'll be happy also.
4- Isshiki is certainly using Hachiman, but once again, she's not one dimensional like you assume.

If Hachiman had a super power, it would be seeing people beyond face value. You should probably try to do they same.
Vangis605May 8, 2015 6:01 AM
指が折れるまで!
May 8, 2015 5:53 AM

May 2015
PhantomViewer said:
? Honestly this is not how real life works. Most people I've have an issue with I tell them, and we either work it out or stop talking to each other. Why doesn't just someone tell the fucking handsy president that his plans are too big. Jesus christ this anime makes no sense. And why the fk is Yukinon so fking depressed? I dont understand her problem with her sister, her family, or her friends. She is filthy rich, smart, and beautiful. What else could she want? Sure her relationship with her family and sister is bad, but how does that justify her behavior?

some people tend to hide their feelings to maintain their relationship in status quo. when people have problem with the others, usually they will keep it for themself, because they dont want to ruin their current relationship. some people tend to fear change, right? i think it's already covered in this anime when that blonde long-haired guy confessed to ebina.

but,
i have to agree about ishiki. i don't like her too. at least for now...
ptrd-41May 8, 2015 6:22 AM
May 8, 2015 5:56 AM
Apr 2013
snarlmane said:
Caraculiambro said:

B-b-but... I can't stand people calling Yukino a bitch without even knowing what they're talking about. But you're right, I'll remain quiet, my "spoiler" shouldn't be THAT bad, r-right?
Whatever people want to refer a character as is entirely up to them. This is anime, not LN. If the anime done a poor job in explaining a situation, then it is the anime fault. If the anime purposely portraying characters as bad or good, then it is up to the viewers to decide who is which. Clearly, you probably know this by now which side Yukino is when it comes to the anime.
May 8, 2015 5:59 AM

Feb 2012
Preach it, my butt! Those students from that school are so annoying. That president overly uses hand gestures to deceive the others into thinking he's actually intellectual, when in fact, him and his colleagues' arguments have no substance! And that Kaori, sheesh, obnoxious! Just leave 8man alone already.

Iroha has to start acting like a real president. Her fake "naivete" isn't helping the student council. She's just being a doormat, being pushed over by the other school in doing most of the work.

I want more Yui!! And, I wanna know what's going on with Yukino already!
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
May 8, 2015 6:01 AM

May 2013
He took it all the responsibility for himself again. Then again, it is his doing that everything is at it is right now.
Orimoto is a annoying because she consistently laughs at Hachiman for what he's doing and what he's been doing.
Hand gestures ftw!
May 8, 2015 6:15 AM

Feb 2015
supracseduch said:
How are the hand movements described in the LN? Are they supposed to be that weird?

There were no hand movements in the LN.
macamiki said:
is beaing honest with your feelings a taboo in that club or something ? why cant everyone just say whats their problem and be done with it

Because it's difficult to talk about feelings, perhaps? Seriously, do you think we live in an utopian society, or something?

ptrd-41 said:
and i dont understand why yukinon acts like this. i hope the next episode will try to explain what's going on inside her head. because i dont think the volunteer club relationship is as fake as hayama circle.

It's true, their relationship is not as fake as Hayama's group. But that doesn't necessarily mean that Yukino (or even Hachiman and Yui) think so.

PhantomViewer said:
This anime is so dumb. I greatly enjoyed the first season but now everything seems to be so over blown. Why is Yui and Hachiman talking in class such a big deal? Why does no one just outright say what they feel rather than just sit there and try to figure out some retarded solution without actually dealing witht he problem? Honestly this is not how real life works. Most people I've have an issue with I tell them, and we either work it out or stop talking to each other. Why doesn't just someone tell the fucking handsy president that his plans are too big. Jesus christ this anime makes no sense. And why the fk is Yukinon so fking depressed? I dont understand her problem with her sister, her family, or her friends. She is filthy rich, smart, and beautiful. What else could she want? Sure her relationship with her family and sister is bad, but how does that justify her behavior?

Apart from what other posters said, you completely contradicted yourself in the bold part, but whatever.
What you say is the optimal way of working out relationships, however it's idealistic. Real life doesn't work that way. People will always have masks, they will always let things simmer, and not really talk to each other.
That's what this series ultimately addresses. That's the message it's trying to convey.

snarlmane said:

Nah, you're alright. TestamentKaiser on the other hand... guys don't click on his spoiler. You'll regret it.
May 8, 2015 6:24 AM
Oct 2010
CreamZi said:
He took it all the responsibility for himself again. Then again, it is his doing that everything is at it is right now.
Orimoto is a annoying because she consistently laughs at Hachiman for what he's doing and what he's been doing.
Hand gestures ftw!

That's how she is, at least that's what I gathered from the prior episodes. Even hachiman stated that he misread her in junior high and she is just like that with everyone. I mean despite that entire episode, she still talks to and acknowledges him.
May 8, 2015 6:27 AM

Apr 2012
new pairing

8man x Isshiki

though Yukino is still the true end
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
May 8, 2015 6:34 AM
Jul 2018
Didn't expect that annoying what's-her-face-from-junior-high again (I don't remember really. Kaori something?), Maybe I could have expected it if I remembered the school she attended. I think it was mentioned once I think.

I was expecting 8man to say something about those random bs the other school was spurring out. He did say something, but it wasn't that harsh/blunt as I was expecting. Maybe in the next episode.

So far, I'm liking this season.
May 8, 2015 6:37 AM

Aug 2013
Excellent episode, the adaptation is really very good, it was possible to see how the situation is tense at the club and the relationship of the characters is changing slowly, I wanted to see a bit more of the monologues of Hachiman about the club

But I like to see also the relationship Iroha and Hachiman, how she acts only truly in front of him is intriguing, I can not understand what she thinks and how she sees Hachiman

In each episode I'm more excited waiting to see how will the adaptation, makes me want to read the LN again, I think this anime already is the best of the season, I'm quite excited to continue watching, I really like this plot ..
May 8, 2015 6:42 AM
Apr 2015
Look like the second part of Oregairu Light Novel is really hard to adapt.
May 8, 2015 6:42 AM

May 2012
Maybe I should try exaggerating hand gestures and spewing bull whenever I get into an argument.

Seriously though, I was laughing every time their president and members spoke.

Isshiki and 8man also seem to have pretty good chemistry. Wouldn't mind the ship if their relationship gets more fleshed out.

Anyway, pretty good episode.

May 8, 2015 6:48 AM

May 2014
Yukino or Yozora from Boku wa tomodachi.. Or Black bullets Kizara All these girls just urk me to no ends.
Minori Kushieda Forever <3

May 8, 2015 7:02 AM

Jun 2014
this episode just felt like 3 idiots.

May 8, 2015 7:03 AM

Sep 2014
That was a good episode. I actually liking Isshiki now. Though that bitch from 8man's Junior High is still annoying as hell. Though I don't think I'll like this arc that much, since idk, it seems it'll go nowhere. Just hoping whatever's wrong with Yukinoshita is brought to light soon.
May 8, 2015 7:07 AM

Jun 2014
That girl from 8mans highschool is the most annoying character I've ever seen.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 8, 2015 7:10 AM

Mar 2015
ElKiddoLoco said:

Couldn't agree more. So awesome when Hayama just ripped into her and her friend ;D

Overall good ep, not the most exciting but it served it's purpose.

I am starting to get this feeling that 8man isn't going to be with either. I would be pretty upset, since I'm pulling for Yui. I just don't know if he feels the same way as her.

On another point, does anyone have any info or speculation there might be a season 3 or is this more than likely the last season?
May 8, 2015 7:17 AM

Jul 2014
ElKiddoLoco said:

More annoying than Sagami? O.O I kinda find that b*tch more annoying than her LOL.
May 8, 2015 7:20 AM

Jul 2014
This week episode is slow paced and that's exactly what i was hoping for after the rushed previous episode.
It's pretty well elaborated i guess, The OP received a visual change once again. The tea cups are unused then they have been upside down.
Kaihin Sougo High school president is so annoying, Those hand movements..... they were pissing the hell out of me. If i remembered correctly, there were no hand movements in the LN.

I really liked how Feel Studios Portrayed the way Yukino was depicted in this episode, you can totally feel her indifference towards Hachiman and Yui after realizing their circle's relationship/friendship is just as fake as Hayama's circle's friendship.

Anyway If Yukinon were there,Yukino would've shut up all those smarty-pants in less than a minute. They acted like they were highly aware of the situation they are in, about Christmas event.

Hachiman's crush in Junior High School is more annoying than the LN itself, Somebody needs to kill her off seriously.

May 8, 2015 7:24 AM

Jul 2013
This episode was toooooo hilarious. Man those character interactions are gold. Cant even remember the last time I saw such nonsense, not even in Gintama (havent completed it).
May 8, 2015 7:26 AM
Jul 2018
Iroha is just neutral about the situation and agreeing to anything from this student council discussion, and showing these "smiles", and how she continues to hide her true self. It's also obvious to her peers the way she's acting, and all they can do is sigh whenever she makes a decision, Hikigaya also notices this.

Also reminds me of Yukinoshita at the beginning of the episode, she appeared to hide her feelings and the club feels dead :/

I also loved it when Hikigaya tries to explain his idea to that Tamanawa.. hilarious

Also whenever Hikigaya would quote him after Tamanawa talks about the same things in a sentence was quite funny.

P.s Hikigaya is self-aware not aware

Lovely Iroha

I am honestly really loving this season more than the last, and it continues to impress me by how realistic, and interesting some characters can be.
May 8, 2015 7:31 AM
Apr 2015
JustALEX said:
supracseduch said:
Dude, that's the point: they are talking about abstract nonsense as though it made sense. Someone seriously needs to call them out on it.

I think this anime is suffering from the "Haruhi Effect".....except Haruhi was actually entertaining and things actually happened in that anime in a much more frequent basis.

Bit off topic, but what I call the "Haruhi effect" is when people ask what's the correct order in watching every anime.
May 8, 2015 7:42 AM

Jan 2015
8man's interactions with Iroha are so enjoyable and funny :D She's fastly becoming my favorite. I like how good is portrayed that bitch from 8man's junior high.I really would like if 8man told that bitch to fuck off :D
May 8, 2015 7:55 AM
Dec 2014
I really hate those council students who are talking nonsense philosophy and doing nothing at all but throwing all the work on Hikki's poor classmates. I think this is the perfect situation for Hikki to get involved.
May 8, 2015 7:56 AM

Apr 2013
snarlmane said:

People are still calling Yukino a bitch? Jesus Christ, she is hardly a bitch. I fucking hate it how anime watchers call a female character a bitch only because she's not all over the goddamn MC. Iroha's more of a bitch than Yukino is and yet they're already calling her "best girl."

Btw, Iroha best girl. Sorry Yui.
May 8, 2015 8:00 AM

Mar 2014
Another solid episode, though the problem with yukinoshita still lingers, i think that's what it makes the whole story unpredictable and intriguing :), given her personality and Family Issues..

That Yui's whisper to hikigaya THo.....:) i thought for a secong their gonna kiss xD

Hikki personally helping Irohasu, i think it just fair coz he's (hikki) the one who persuade her to Become the president, tho she's only first year of course its gonna be tough, Lol hikki on a single Mission xD

MAny cute Irohasu x Hikki moments xD, Hikki for a moment there imitating the voice of Irohasu in his mind , Lol

What a stupid and Disorganized Meeting :/, Lol at Iroha just saying Yes to all suggestions, and Hikki imitating the PRez of the other school, ahahah xD

And guess who's back.... the annoying ex crush of hikki, bleh

Overall good episode 5/5
May 8, 2015 8:00 AM

Apr 2013
Iroha-chan be like :

"Sorry, that nearly made my heart skip a beat, but now that I think about it, it's really not happening."

Her rejections are less brutal now. She's slowly warming up to Hachiman.
May 8, 2015 8:06 AM

Jan 2015
I feel there's a need for a conversation between Hachiman and Yukino because I can't stand the awkwardness.

Also, THOSE POSSESED HANDS GAVE ME THE CREEPS
May 8, 2015 8:19 AM
Apr 2015
Iroha needs to show her true self soon, that cutesy act start to get a bit annoying lately.

Yukino looks really tired in this episode. I really feel for her because she really want to become the student council president but, stopped by her friend and that very student council president just come and whine about her work.
Someone please save her already. It's quite painful when you see her like that.
May 8, 2015 8:20 AM

Dec 2012
poor Yukinon i did not see a light in her eyes

people seriously need to stop bashing her, her action is reasonable

if Yukinon were the President i am sure she would gave direct execution to this random "executive-like?" debate things
May 8, 2015 8:29 AM

Feb 2014
Damn those hand movements are godlike ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

8man saying things he doesn't even understand... like me every biology class.
May 8, 2015 8:39 AM

Jan 2015
Matty1991 said:
ElKiddoLoco said:

Couldn't agree more. So awesome when Hayama just ripped into her and her friend ;D

I kinda understand the hate, but is she really the most annoying thing ever to you?

skudoops said:
That's how she is, at least that's what I gathered from the prior episodes. Even hachiman stated that he misread her in junior high and she is just like that with everyone. I mean despite that entire episode, she still talks to and acknowledges him.

~Dayone?

Despite everything, she still talks and interacts with Hachiman on her own accord. That's just how she is. She probably kept him company a couple of times in Junior High, and she continues to do so for every acquaintance she meets. Most recently, she sat by his side for random chit chat.

Back then, Hachiman misinterpreted her approaches as 'romantic interest' or something. Remember Hachiman's monologue on 'nice girls'? She's probably the so-called 'nice girl' archetype which Hachiman gradually learned to dislike.

She retains her (quite annoying) habit of talking down to him, and Hachiman just goes along with it. But it might have been the other way around back then: Kaori might have just played along with Hachiman's self-deprecation.

Regardless, if nothing else, she played a crucial role in Hachiman's development into the Hachiman we all like.
May 8, 2015 8:55 AM

Apr 2015
Was there actually more to that "almost ditching Yui" part? I really thought that was just a waste of air time.

Iroha is pretty cunning. despite acting like a bitch, she totally have 8man dancing to her tune. That plastic bag scene was really something.

As for Yukino... hmm, I still think she was the "sacrifice" from the previous episode. Her emo-ness comes almost natural, but that's something she has to resolve herself.

As for 8man, I really don't think he's anywhere near "motivated" to help Iroha. Just that the club room was so suffocating (can't blame him) and used Iroha as a pretext to excuse himself from that suffocating room.
>I had no brain when I was 12
>Then everyone must had no brain when they were 12
>I experimented 100 samples and proved that they had no brain when they were 12
>Therefore children cannot consent

This is what science has done to humanity.
May 8, 2015 8:55 AM

Jul 2010
The meeting between the two councils was quite entertaining. The other members surely seems quite unmotivated, though.

Really liking Iroha lots. How she doesn't mind meeting Hikki in the front gates, and how she is able to be herself (including how she always rejects him) are just pretty nice signs to see.

"We accept all ideas." With him instantly rejecting Hachiman's... Wonder how this event would come to be. They really are pretentious, but it is pretty entertaining.
May 8, 2015 9:10 AM

Sep 2013
It's now becoming a LOVE SQUARE XD
Isshiki is falling for 8man, as she should :)

kidlat020 said:
Was there actually more to that "almost ditching Yui" part? I really thought that was just a waste of air time.

To show that 8man keeps his word/promises and also foreshadows he'll do something about Yukino since he messed up the first time.
May 8, 2015 9:13 AM

Aug 2014
This episode was ok.
I never thought I could hate so much a character voiced by Haruka Tomatsu lol (Orimoto, dayoneee)
And at first I disliked Iroha a lot but now... I do accept that she's cute.

If Evangelion were Rokka no Yuusha the seventh would be Shinji.
May 8, 2015 9:18 AM

Jul 2014
Probably the weakest episode so far, but it still had a lot going for it. If nothing else, it seems to show that Hikigaya made a mistake in persuading Isshiki to become student council president, if the way they were acting in the seminar hall was anything to go by. Those people from the other school are really annoying with the way they're just pulling random words out of their asses rather than actual doing anything practical or logical. That girl from Hikigaya's junior high is really annoying as well, even if she is actually acknowledging him (though it's unfortunate that it has reached a point where that can be considered an achievement).

And what was with those random hand motions the other president was doing? They were really irritating and extremely distracting as well.
May 8, 2015 9:19 AM

Dec 2012
isvak said:
This episode was ok.
I never thought I could hate so much a character voiced by Haruka Tomatsu lol (Orimoto, dayoneee)
And at first I disliked Iroha a lot but now... I do accept that she's cute.

what her seiyuu is Haruka???
well that damn
May 8, 2015 9:43 AM

Aug 2008
LOL! Hachiman trying to get synchronize with the others.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Pages (9) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 23, 2015

443 by Tugra_Enes_Bal »»
Jun 25, 4:36 PM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2015

1003 by ViSpace »»
May 30, 12:11 AM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2015

557 by ViSpace »»
May 29, 11:35 PM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 11, 2015

480 by ViSpace »»
May 29, 6:50 PM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 4, 2015

544 by ViSpace »»
May 29, 6:17 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.