New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Dec 31, 2012 8:29 AM

Apr 2011
Everything.
Dec 31, 2012 8:34 AM

Dec 2009
PsycoDipicto said:
On another note, I used to make up ridiculous stories in attempt to get attention because I was never social and usually "left out." It all backfired. I matured out of that phase too, but that's the one thing I look back on sometimes and think that it was really stupid of me.

Most MAL users seem like they're still going through this phase.
Ara ara.
Dec 31, 2012 9:09 AM

Oct 2009
Hidden_Joker said:
Oh God. GILF. Now that's one disturbing word. Fuck.
Few years back my gamer tag was I_WUV_GILFS i probably regret that a bit.

There's a few thing I'd probably change but nothing i over regret to be honest.
Dec 31, 2012 9:21 AM

Nov 2010
I dyed the top of my hair, and because of my hair color it turned out orange.
Dec 31, 2012 9:54 AM

Jul 2012
i ditched my very best friend in 3rd grade. I thought i was too cool for her and looked for cooler friends.

it was a cruel things to do. we never spoke again even though we were in the same classes for years.

not a big regret, but it haunts me a bit

on the upside i found my soulmate best friend in jr. high. If i hadn't moved on I might never have met her
Dec 31, 2012 10:04 AM

Nov 2012
daintybiscuit said:
i ditched my very best friend in 3rd grade. I thought i was too cool for her and looked for cooler friends.

it was a cruel things to do. we never spoke again even though we were in the same classes for years.

not a big regret, but it haunts me a bit

on the upside i found my soulmate best friend in jr. high. If i hadn't moved on I might never have met her
Same story here only it wasn't a sudden ditch ( doesn't matter tough intention is still the same).
But i am seeing him around lately on my new college what causes for quite a view awkward moments. I guess i deserved that.
Before that it was also hunting me for about 3 years lately .
Dec 31, 2012 10:05 AM

Sep 2011
ElectricGirl said:
My elder brother was the most gentle person in my life at that time. He was so nice and caring about my well being , he always postponed his own comfort at last.
I didn't have a lot of toys and flashy apparels when I was a little girl , but all of that was about to change.
It was a Monday morning like all the others. My mom was getting me ready to go to school , when suddenly , someone rings the door bell. We were used to the neighbors' visits who were by the way a very morning people who like to share their culinary prowesses with us. So I rushed to open the door , and there was a mail delivery. All I could see were big boxes. My dad signed the papers without even asking , and got the boxes in.
We all were curious to know what's inside obviously. My dad opens the first one and finds something. It was a Nintendo 64. Of course my dad doesn't know what that is , but every little boy and girl out there know. I was so excited I screamed : " A nintendo 64! Sweeet!" . My father wasn't sure if this delivery was meant for us or not , but we kept on tearing up the boxes one by one. I was filled with joy . Video Games , cute paraphernalia , dolls , toys , kids' pillows , and a lot of clothes. It seemed all of these deliveries were meant to me, but we didn't know who sent them exactly.
The noise in the house could awake the deaf. Naturally , my brother came downstairs to see what's happening. " Joe , look ! Look ! " , I was screaming when I saw him. He just smiled at me , lifted me and said : " You better take car of that N64 you were longing to get. " . I knew it was his doing by the end of that sentence. There were a lot of questions that remain to be answered , but I didn't care , I just hugged him and thanked him again and again.
"From now on , you can ask me to bring you anything you want", he said very confidently. And I did took advantage of the pandora box.

This series of deliveries and presents continued for a whole year before the inconceivable happens.

I was coming back from school when I saw some police officers and other people wearing blue jackets at the door. The FBI. I had the terrible feeling our happy days are doomed to end. They were looking for my brother.
He was apparently a hacker who monopolized funds of hundred thousands of dollars from credit cards.
We never saw him again.

"He just wanted to make me happy" , I said in court.
this is so sad, liek really, its so sad that i wasted time reading this bullshit when i could have been doing better things, thats just depressing

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 31, 2012 10:06 AM

Apr 2012
Man, your signature does not work with real girls... I don't think girls would be proud and feel normal having one.

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Dec 31, 2012 10:31 AM

Sep 2012
I told the most popular and beautiful girl no when she asked me if I liked her. I regret that the most. This was back when we were in 5th grade. I made her cry. :( I felt so bad. Truth was, I did like her. I was just really nervous to say yes.
Dec 31, 2012 10:34 AM

Apr 2012
Nervous to say yes?

And you said no...?

HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?

Autocrat said:
Dec 31, 2012 10:36 AM

Sep 2012
Immahnoob said:
Nervous to say yes?

And you said no...?

HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?

I was a little kid. I don't know.
Dec 31, 2012 10:37 AM

Mar 2012
The first year i know internet i go to internet cafe once or twice a week since i don't have computer at that time. When i explore the computer there are many hentai pic and i out of curiousity try to look it up on internet. Now i cannot get away from hentai.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Dec 31, 2012 10:37 AM

Nov 2012
Immahnoob said:
Nervous to say yes?

And you said no...?

HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?
no is one letter less you know..................( ow he is rely rustled know xD
Dec 31, 2012 10:39 AM
Laughing Man

Jun 2012
Being a misbehaved kid and failing a year in elementary school.

I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.
Dec 31, 2012 10:41 AM

Apr 2012
Studying for exams instead of going to prom.
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Dec 31, 2012 10:45 AM
Jul 2012
Can't remember what i regret as a little kid.
Dec 31, 2012 10:51 AM
Mar 2010
I was very clearly unsatisfied with a Christmas present. Yeah, it sounds simple, but back then you don't realize that your parent is struggling to buy you something, and how much it would have probably made her sad that I didn't appreciate it. Wonderfully enough though, when I started to actually use the present, I loved it.

I've also stolen from a thrift store (accidentally) when I was younger, but I can't say I regret it. But shit, it was ninety nine cents. Sorry, had to.

"It's just...a bad dream! Wake up, wake up...!"
Dec 31, 2012 11:11 AM

Sep 2010
I REGRET NOTHING.

Lol No really, I don't remember anything what I should regret.
Dec 31, 2012 11:16 AM

May 2011
When I was in kindergarten and these boys were making fun of me or asking me to leave the sandbox inside the classroom because I was a girl though I was there first. They pissed me off so with the small yellow bendable shovel I flung the sand into one of the boys eyes. The only thing I regret is not being able to defend myself when I got into trouble and when the boy go revenge and hit me with a wooden block on my head; though it was called an "accident".

“Girls can wear jeans and cut their hair short and wear shirts and boots because it’s okay to be a boy; for girls it’s like promotion. But for a boy to look like a girl is degrading, according to you, because secretly you believe that being a girl is degrading.”—Ian McEwan, The Cement Garden (1978)
Dec 31, 2012 11:54 AM

Feb 2010
Clicking on this topic.
Dec 31, 2012 1:07 PM

Apr 2012
ElectricGirl said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:

this is so sad, liek really, its so sad that i wasted time reading this bullshit when i could have been doing better things, thats just depressing

Welcome to the internet.

Where the people that tell the boring lie welcome you to the Internet.

Autocrat said:
Dec 31, 2012 1:12 PM

Sep 2012
I regret a lot of things. But one thing in particular is something to do with playing the piano.

Ever since 3rd grade, my parents have signed me up for piano lessons. I really liked going to them too. And then in middle school, I went through that whole skateboard rebel phase. I hated the piano because it wasn't "cool". I wanted to play the guitar. I ended up resenting my piano lessons and never practiced.

I didn't get back into it until 9th grade, (when I started to notice that girls actually liked it). So my playing ability had been static for 3 years. I wonder what I would be like now if I hadn't denied my interest in the piano.

Eh, whatever, no use getting bent out of shape about it.
Dec 31, 2012 1:15 PM

Oct 2012
I don't regret a single thing. Why?
It's called learning from mistakes.

Just this once, I'll fulfill whatever your wish is.
Dec 31, 2012 1:22 PM
May 2012
I regret being born Chinese.
Dec 31, 2012 1:23 PM

Oct 2010
-Miyu- said:

Why? Do you regret being an Asian? o____o
HyackDec 31, 2012 1:38 PM
Dec 31, 2012 1:36 PM

Sep 2010
I used to be very racist as a young boy, probably due to my surroundings. I also was quite the bad influence on other children. But as far as regreting it, i dont know if i would go that far. I feel that if those things had not happend i wouldnt be the same person i am now, so in that sense i regret nothing. I think they feed my self loathing which makes me strive to be a better person in a way. If there were some way i could take back the countless things i did that were deplorable, yet still remain the same, then i would do so.
Dec 31, 2012 1:38 PM

Mar 2012
Hyack said:
-Miyu- said:

Why? Regreat being an Asian? o____o

I don't blame her. I'd regret being born a dirty communist, too.
I'm dead. Don't come looking for me.
Dec 31, 2012 2:18 PM

Nov 2010
^loool

OT: I regret stealing that bike reflector from home depot...

and i regret not taking education as seriously...
Dec 31, 2012 2:21 PM

Sep 2011
regret not playing more online games when i was younger while online games were still good......and while games were also better

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 31, 2012 2:54 PM

Dec 2012
Most of the things I did really, I regret being a rebel and making my mother's life a nightmare, I regret ditching some friends and becoming one to others who clearly never deserved it...
Insert wise quote here
Dec 31, 2012 2:55 PM

Apr 2008
My Grandfather had a chicken farm. Everyday I used to go and play with the chicken; scaring them and chasing them around. There was one chicken who had a peculiar look. She was like a mini-ostrich.
Anyhow, one day I started chasing her around and as it was cornered she flew over the barricade and escaped. I didn't know what to do and I didn't tell anyone about it.
After a few days our neighbor brought the chicken back and my Grandad cut off her flight feathers.
I didn't say anything. The poor chicken was innocent! She only escaped because I was chasing her!
From that day onwards she changed. She looked depressed and different from her usual lively self......I felt so guilty.....
I regret it.
"Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. And some will lose more than the tips off their fingers, I promise you. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that"
Dec 31, 2012 3:27 PM
Jul 2012
I also could've skipped 1st and 2nd grade, but you know my social anxiety and me being scared of people i didn't know. Really wish i manned the fuck up.
Dec 31, 2012 3:45 PM

Feb 2012
I regret not spending more time with my dad. Growing up in a familly with divorced parrents and a dad who is now gone I regret that quite abit.
Else than that I'm pretty happy with how it have all turned out so far since most o the things I'd like to have done I can still do :)
Dec 31, 2012 4:47 PM
May 2012
Hyack said:
-Miyu- said:

no just Chinese. I would have loved being Korean or Japanese or Vietnamese.
Dec 31, 2012 8:34 PM

Aug 2012
-Miyu- said:
Hyack said:
-Miyu- said:

LOL I dont really see a difference. Why do you think Korean is any better?
(Im korean)
Dec 31, 2012 8:35 PM
May 2012
Hidden_Joker said:
-Miyu- said:
Hyack said:
-Miyu- said:

(Im korean)
So I could understand K-Pop and sing to it LOL
Dec 31, 2012 8:36 PM

Aug 2012
-Miyu- said:
Hidden_Joker said:
-Miyu- said:
Hyack said:
-Miyu- said:

(Im korean)
So I could understand K-Pop LOL

Im not really sure I am proud of Kpop. :P
Dec 31, 2012 8:38 PM
May 2012
Hidden_Joker said:
-Miyu- said:
Hidden_Joker said:
-Miyu- said:
Hyack said:
-Miyu- said:

(Im korean)

Well, I'd love being Japanese lol. Can just watch/read anime and manga raw.
Dec 31, 2012 8:47 PM

Nov 2010
-Miyu- said:
Hidden_Joker said:
-Miyu- said:
Hidden_Joker said:
-Miyu- said:
Hyack said:
-Miyu- said:

(Im korean)

You do know that you can learn Japanese and Korean without being Japanese or Korean?
Dec 31, 2012 8:48 PM

Aug 2012
IntroverTurtle said:
-Miyu- said:
Hidden_Joker said:
-Miyu- said:
Hidden_Joker said:
-Miyu- said:
Hyack said:
-Miyu- said:

(Im korean)

You do know that you can learn Japanese and Korean without being Japanese or Korean?

My point too.
Dec 31, 2012 8:48 PM
May 2012
IntroverTurtle said:
-Miyu- said:
Hidden_Joker said:
-Miyu- said:
Hidden_Joker said:
-Miyu- said:
Hyack said:
-Miyu- said:

(Im korean)

No way.

On a srs note, I meant as my native language. I've tried learning; difficult.

Also, that's not the only reason why I regret. I don't exactly like the way the Chinese do things. It's ridiculous.
Dec 31, 2012 8:50 PM

Nov 2010
-Miyu- said:
IntroverTurtle said:
-Miyu- said:
Hidden_Joker said:
-Miyu- said:
Hidden_Joker said:
-Miyu- said:
Hyack said:
-Miyu- said:

(Im korean)

No way.

Yes way

Try harder.
Dec 31, 2012 8:50 PM

Aug 2012
-Miyu- said:
IntroverTurtle said:
-Miyu- said:
Hidden_Joker said:
-Miyu- said:
Hidden_Joker said:
-Miyu- said:
Hyack said:
-Miyu- said:

(Im korean)

No way.

Also, that's not the only reason why I regret. I don't exactly like the way the Chinese do things. It's ridiculous.

Well, everyone has sth that they hate about how the people of their country do things.
Dec 31, 2012 8:53 PM
May 2012

I guess it's more of a personal thing.
Dec 31, 2012 8:58 PM

Aug 2011
I remember being a rather reckless little girl when I was in elementary school.
I look back and can't believe that I had no concern for my safety with some of the stunts I pulled.

Dec 31, 2012 9:20 PM
Mar 2012
Joining a color gang. :)
Dec 31, 2012 9:30 PM

Aug 2012
Codege-ass1 said:
Joining a color gang. :)

Saying that with a smile
Dec 31, 2012 9:32 PM

Oct 2011
Uh......absolutely nothing :D?
Wait......................yup,nothing.
My Devianart

Oh & Space Brothers is still the best anime ever,in my opinion.Even when competing with Attack on Titan.
Jan 1, 2013 12:38 AM
Jun 2012
not studying hard enough?
Jan 1, 2013 3:00 AM

Mar 2010
Not taking school seriously when and after I was bullied at the new school I went to years ago.

Lying to most of my friends which remember everything I said to this day and not correcting it.

Telling any of my friends what girl I liked and them going and telling said girl that I like her causing me to pretty much run in embarrassment. (Yes I got embarrassed really easy as a kid.)

Believing people I thought were my friends when I knew there was something up with them.

Well that's everything I can think of at this point.
Probably the most serious thing I have thought about in ages.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Overly Specific & Stupid Food Rules/Etiquette

vasipi4946 - Jun 12

20 by Mayahuel »»
18 minutes ago

» When did you first experience heartbreak in a romantic sense?

MeanMrMusician - Jun 4

36 by LoveLikeBlood »»
34 minutes ago

» are nukes are the reason ww3 didn't started?

Cielord - Jun 9

35 by -DxP- »»
51 minutes ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

857 by zzz »»
2 hours ago

» Has anyone here tried learning an artificial language?

Malkshake - Yesterday

8 by traed »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.