Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 2, 2015 2:44 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
What the hell? Is that Bluenote Stinger? wow, haven't seen him in awhile...

Funny ending this chapter. Also, Loki :3
Mar 2, 2015 2:49 AM
Sep 2014
Natsu, OMG. This was a good chapter. I wonder what the next chapter's name means.
Miyu-MiyuriMar 2, 2015 2:52 AM
Mar 2, 2015 2:56 AM

Jul 2014
SHOW THEM THE RESULTS OF YOUR TRAINING, HAPPY.

Blue Note? Lol forgot who he was, to the wiki!
Mar 2, 2015 2:58 AM

Jul 2013
LOL Happy. Yeah you show 'em.
Natsu, not affected at all...lol.

vikki7783 said:

Same XD
Mar 2, 2015 3:04 AM

Oct 2013
Who is this guy again? For a moment I really thought Happy would transform too...
Mar 2, 2015 3:06 AM

Jan 2012
Nice showing Lucy! Using Blue Note to demonstrate Natsu's strength increase? Interesting...
Mar 2, 2015 3:06 AM
Jul 2013
Oh, the lame Deputy Comander of Grimoire Heart, who was oneshoted by gildartz. Cannon fodder for Natsu now. Neverthless, good chapter.
Mar 2, 2015 3:07 AM

Aug 2010
Nice to see Lucy expanding on her ability like that. That was cool. Her dress looked nice too.

Lold at Happy saying at least lighter than Lucy XD

Carla can fight now too huh. Poor Happy.

And Natsu's OPness seems to be the real deal. He's not flinching at Blue note's gravity.
Mar 2, 2015 3:12 AM

Apr 2008
Barion-Zara said:
Nice to see Lucy expanding on her ability like that. That was cool. Her dress looked nice too.

And Natsu's OPness seems to be the real deal. He's not flinching at Blue note's gravity.

To say nothing that he tore a path through the army of monsters when he ran off
Mar 2, 2015 3:22 AM

Jan 2013
Natsu being Natsu is the best thing ever.
And Carla and Lucy with new tricks, that's good to see (and finally, it was for Lucy to show what she can do).
Mar 2, 2015 3:27 AM
Jul 2013
I want to see Celestial King Forme on Lucy! dang
Mar 2, 2015 3:29 AM

Apr 2008
Deamonium said:

Doubt that's an option given there is no Celestial Spirit King key without breaking one of the regular ones
Mar 2, 2015 3:30 AM
Jul 2013
Darklight0303 said:
Deamonium said:

Doubt that's an option given there is no Celestial Spirit King key without breaking one of the regular ones

Though would be cool as hell. Or if its possible combining forms 9 celestial spirits form at once, lol.
Mar 2, 2015 3:31 AM

Apr 2010
Well that's a suprise. Couldn't ever remember who Bluenote Stinger was at first xD
Hoping for a battle next to show Natsu has surpassed the strength of Gildarts in the past, or would that be too much ?
YT: Gaming (gw2,...), cons and more: http://www.youtube.com/user/Vercammen312
Monster girls club card: http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=27137
See profile for exemples.
Mar 2, 2015 3:32 AM

Apr 2008
SD_CV said:
Well that's a suprise. Couldn't ever remember who Bluenote Stinger was at first xD
Hoping for a battle next to show Natsu has surpassed the strength of Gildarts in the past, or would that be too much ?

He's already withstanding Blue Note's gravity like it's not even a thing.
Mar 2, 2015 3:36 AM

Aug 2012
Bluenote what the hell you doing here, you already got whooped by Gildarts now you're gonna get a beating from Natsu.

Apr 2008
sim0n2170 said:
Bluenote what the hell you doing here, you already got whooped by Gildarts now you're gonna get a beating from Natsu.

He is a stepping stone for Natsu.
Sep 2014
SD_CV said:

I believe Natsu is past Gildart's 8 years ago strength.

Oct 2011
Overly oblivious Natsu as always :D

Mar 2, 2015 3:37 AM

Mar 2012
Natsu can stand Blue Note power an enemy that only Gildarts stand a chance in the past.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Mar 2, 2015 4:11 AM
Jan 2014
So,Lucy learned how to pull it off,just like with Aquarius...she can wield the power of her spirts personally. She can also summon them to aid her,really impressive. Now I understand why she was confident when Natsu asked if she wanted to spar with him a little.

Unfortunately,she doesn't know how to fight,nor is she strong,so Loki's regulus power is rather wasted on her. The dress is beautiful,regardless.

Mashima just upped the ante. It's fucking bluenote,Grimoire heart second in command.

Well,it's true that it has been eight years,but remember:no one trains 7-8 years straight. This was the reason why fairy tail managed to catch up with the other guilds,because they trained straight for months (except for Natsu's team). Bluenote certainly got stronger,but Natsu has gotten even more. Still,I wonder if he is a match to him now.

I am rather disappointed that Wendy still can't stand his gravity,but well,it happens.

Well,we will know what happened with Grimoire Heart when Natsu beats him/asks him why he is with Orochi's fin. He never was particularly committed to Hades's goals,so it may be the reason he ditched the guild.
hello09Mar 2, 2015 4:23 AM
Mar 2, 2015 4:23 AM

Apr 2008
hello09 said:
So,Lucy learned how to pull it off,just like with Aquarius...she can wield the power of her spirts personally. She can also summon them to aid her,really impressive. Now I understand why she was confident when Natsu asked if she wanted to train with him a little.

Unfortunately,she doesn't know how to fight,nor is she strong,so Loki's regulus power is rather wasted on her. The dress is beautiful,regardless.

Mashima just upped the ante. It's fucking bluenote,Grimoire heart second in command.

Well,it's true that it has been eight years,but remember:no one trains 7-8 years straight. This was the reason why fairy tail managed to catch up with the other guilds,because they trained straight for months (except for Natsu's team). Bluenote certainly got stronger,but Natsu has gotten even more. Still,I wonder if he is a match to him now.

I am rather disappointed that Wendy still can't stand his gravity,but well,it happens.

Well,we will know what happened with Grimoire Heart when Natsu beats him/asks him why he is with Orochi's fin. He never was particularly committed to Hades's goals,so it may be the reason he ditched the guild.

Actually according to the snake tongued guy, he is the MASTER of Orochi
Mar 2, 2015 4:26 AM

Dec 2013
Wow Blue Note. Last time he was pretty strong. Hope Natsu doesn't turn him into too much of a joke.
Mar 2, 2015 4:27 AM

Apr 2008
G_Spark233 said:
Wow Blue Note. Last time he was pretty strong. Hope Natsu doesn't turn him into too much of a joke.

Well so far seems his gravity isn't doing squat to Natsu
Mar 2, 2015 4:32 AM

Dec 2013
Darklight0303 said:
G_Spark233 said:

Well so far seems his gravity isn't doing squat to Natsu
I doubt that's all Blue Note can do.
Mar 2, 2015 4:34 AM

Mar 2012
Blue Note still have his black hole.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Mar 2, 2015 4:37 AM

Dec 2013
NeoAnkara said:
Blue Note still have his black hole.
He had to have learn something else. It's been 8 years!
Mar 2, 2015 4:46 AM
Sep 2012
First of all the cover page, that is about says it all, Charlie was giving this new form strictly for fan service for certain types of people. Whatever.

Anyway Natsu crying about Happy kidnapping, would he just shut up, that is just annoying. And no more making fun of Lucy, calling her weak and pathetic, nope the most pathetic is now Happy, Pantherlily and now Charles can kick butt, wouldn't surprise me if Frost can kick some butt now to. Happy you are just pathetic. It makes me so angry at Hiro.

Seeing the Skysisters combo attack was great, I love the bond they have formed, and look out monster summoner.

Great to see Lucy get an upgrade, she is awesome, the ultra powerful Lucy kick.

And suddenly this bad guys became more of a threat if they got Bluenote leading them. I guess Grimmore Heart is gone, because I thought Bluenote would be next in line to be guild master, by the way he went from a dark guild to what I presume is a legal guild, so how they were able to get away with that? Well I do expect Natsu to make short work of him.

When it looks like Chelia is dead, Natsu with knowing it saves the day, seeing Chelia in that outfit that looks like school girl outfit, looked like when Natsu was grabbing her looked like Natsu nabbing a school girl for playing hooky.

Anyway great chapter, can't wait to see what happens next.
Mar 2, 2015 4:55 AM

Oct 2013
Mashima-sensei send me that picture of Happys transformation. So don't belittle him anymore. :D

http://fs1.directupload.net/images/150302/l7epztx5.jpg
Mar 2, 2015 4:59 AM

Dec 2013
Behemoth11 said:
Mashima-sensei sent me that picture of Happy's transformation. So don't belittle him anymore. :D

http://fs1.directupload.net/images/150302/l7epztx5.jpg
Happy has the power!
Mar 2, 2015 5:02 AM
Nov 2012
Poor Happy :(
Bluenote was pretty strong 8 years ago, hopefully he didn't get weaker and we'll see a nice fight.
Mar 2, 2015 5:04 AM
Feb 2015
vikki7783 said:

Same here, trying so hard to remember him and sadly only the "Blue" i can remember from his name xD
Mar 2, 2015 5:09 AM

Apr 2008
Yashirouji said:
vikki7783 said:

Same here, trying so hard to remember him and sadly only the "Blue" i can remember from his name xD

The guy who was after Fairy Glitter during the Tenrou Arc
Mar 2, 2015 5:50 AM

Dec 2011
WOW...Fairy Tail is getting so good lately.Love Lucy power up and it really suit her style, can't wait to see more of her power up.
Natsu is just too damn powerful now, how extend is his strength now,can't wait to see him using his full power and hope next chapter we see what Wendy is capable now.....
Mar 2, 2015 5:59 AM

Nov 2010
Lucy looking more like her mum. I wonder if she had the same power that Lucy is now displaying. It appears she may have ditched the whip too.

I'm a little surprise Wendy is affected with the gravity due to her DS powers nature.

Mar 2, 2015 6:05 AM

Mar 2012
Why did many people here forgot Blue Note though? He is Grimor Heart second in command and the one that tanked Fairy Law and goes toe on toe with Gildarts.
Mar 2, 2015 6:11 AM

Apr 2008
I'm amused even more by people expecting Natsu to struggle with Blue Note. Given that you know he's Zeref's strongest demon. Powering up in a year enough to trash Blue Note is the bare minimum
Mar 2, 2015 6:50 AM
Jul 2013
Nice chapter!!! Poor happy that he MIGHT not have train to get stronger to fight but only to fly longer! Lol finally, they showed us some of Lucy training improvement! Many people judge that she haven't because of her jobs. Well.... Let just say.... Lucy kick was fabulous with Loki's regulus light..... Hahaha... Didn't expect that..... Natsu! Lol such a nice timing that he have!!! Haha can't wait for the next chapter!
Mar 2, 2015 7:00 AM

Jun 2013
Happy...still making that Joke about Lucy's weight huh? She will really kill at some point at this rate.

Nice Tag Team from Chelia and Wendy. O.O CARLA ALSO CAN FIGHT!!?! Dammn Happy has some serious training to do...Charla is leaving him into dust!!! he better have gotten at least some fighting skill in this last year.

LOl...Natsu, as expected, took Lamia Scale's moment of shine!! XD AND YES!!! WE ARE FINALLY SEEING FRUIT OF LUCY'S TRAINING!!!! Stardress...I wonder what kind of Ability is that? allow user to use her/his Spirit abilities?...well looks like...but she has no any fighting abilities or training!!! XD

O___O Oh...C R A P!!!! Is that Bluenote!?!?! FROM GRIAMOIR HEART!!!!??? OH Fuuuuuckkk.... NAtsu you better come save those 2 asses Soon!!!.......O.o And he stands in Blue Notes Magic without Trouble....talk about Power Upping a Year...

....Wait a F***KING MINUTE!....Next Chapter Title is what....WHo is going to Confess to WHo!?!?!

Darklight0303 said:
Barion-Zara said:

To say nothing that he tore a path through the army of monsters when he ran off

Well...Let's be Honest...Compared to Bluenote....his underling's summoned Monster Army...is like a ant on side of the Road. Bluenote would tear that Army apart with one finger move. This make Natsu's training more Bad Ass

Darklight0303 said:
I'm amused even more by people expecting Natsu to struggle with Blue Note. Given that you know he's Zeref's strongest demon. Powering up in a year enough to trash Blue Note is the bare minimum

Well we should at least remember that Bluenote is Experienced Fighter...even if Natsu has most likely gotten more powerful than him, unless Bluenote also trained after his defeat, he has more experience in his side after these 8 years...so he can at least maybe give Natsu some serious trouble...possibly.

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
sarroushMar 2, 2015 9:33 AM
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Mar 2, 2015 7:30 AM

Oct 2013
Nice nice,panty shots,lucy fanservice(dat boob celestial spirit dress crest),loliservice,classic natsu.
Now lets see how he fares against someone who fought almost on par with Gild.
Hes probably gonna wrek him tho.

Yep yep,fairy tails back.Sinking deeper into moe territory though.Catgirls and stuff.

I really liked the idea behind lucys new fighting style and power,change her dress erza style gaining different abilities depending on what spirit she summons.
I do wonder how she learned that though and who crafted those dresses.

I cant wait to see her Virgo dress ლ༼ ▀̿ Ĺ̯ ▀̿ ლ༽
Giff bdsm dress.
Mar 2, 2015 7:30 AM

Apr 2014
Woot! LOVE Lucy's new powers! That kick is like the BEST kick I have ever seen. I wonder if she developed other close combating skills besides the kick. We'll just have to wait and see ^-^

Natsu will have no problem beating down Blue Note, seeing that he plowed through the enemies front line lol. Blue Note will get over-killed...unless if he developed some super secret, ultra techniques over the past years XD
Mar 2, 2015 7:31 AM

Jun 2010
Dope this chapter was dope, natsu's about to demolish blue note.
<--- Who Your Waifus Look Up To --->
Mar 2, 2015 7:32 AM

Jul 2007
This is as expected - Lucy using Spirit powers on herself(similar to how she did with Aquarius), as we see in Leo Dress form she has Leo's powers. I am guessing she can do it with all spirits.

I am betting that by the end of series she will be able to "equip" all spirits at once.

I would not be surprised on if in the next chapter, Wendy and Chelia will steal Bluenote's defeat from natsu, considering chapter name.
Mar 2, 2015 8:21 AM
Jul 2014
I don't think Bluenote was "on par" with Gildarts when they fought on Tenroujima because the Tenrou tree falling nerfed Gildarts, and the other members of Fairy Tail quite a bit. And is what gave Bluenote the upper hand during their fight.
Mar 2, 2015 8:31 AM

Aug 2013
Natsu woohoo back to the stage !!
Caught you damn thief hahahha. Time to show those girls real strength. XD
Lucy's transformation was cool. She won't have trouble with stripping anymore.
Mar 2, 2015 8:42 AM
Jul 2013
Lucy was pretty cool
LUCY KICK!!
Carla is soooo cuteee!!!
Mar 2, 2015 8:49 AM

Feb 2012
Damn its that guy who fought Gildarts way back.
Mar 2, 2015 8:51 AM

May 2013
Lucy's new power up is changing clothes lol.
Mar 2, 2015 9:28 AM

Jul 2007
babymilo91 said:

SO is Erza's And yet Erza is one of strongest characters in the manga.
Mar 2, 2015 9:31 AM

Dec 2008
This chapter actually reminded me that Lucy lost Aquarius...I'd forgotten about it! I wonder how that's going to play out and how/when/if she'll get her back.

Bluenote's cannonfodderness is so boring, just like his character.

I'm actually relatively curious about the title of the next chapter though. But I've come to learn that you shouldn't pay much attention to Mashima titles. Okay chapter overall. That Regallus kick was funny.

babymilo91 said:

Changing clothes to get powerups from her spirits I'm guessing. Or something along those lines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 398 Discussion ( 1 2 )

animefan8800 - Sep 1, 2014

73 by a0o-kun »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 396 Discussion ( 1 2 )

skwok-raven - Aug 12, 2014

98 by a0o-kun »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 394 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 25, 2014

89 by a0o-kun »»
Yesterday, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 388 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2014

76 by a0o-kun »»
Jun 9, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 386 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 30, 2014

113 by a0o-kun »»
Jun 9, 3:55 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.