Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Parasyte
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Feb 11, 2015 5:11 PM

Aug 2008
I cried for her death. They really nailed her character dev. She is no doubt the most intriguing one after Shinichi. T_T

Yoshino Hiroyuki's sexy voice! <3 Haha, loved that his character really jerked off. That was too unexpected and yet realistic. hahahaha
Feb 11, 2015 5:29 PM

Aug 2013
Shit, I almost shed a tear for a woman who killed 38 people :/
What's wrong with me?
Her death was so damn sad, as she was the only parasyte so far to have become close to a human. As I guessed, she wanted to give to Shinichi her child. I found it horribly sad when Shinichi had that dream where he never became a parasyte and just told her mom : ''I just had a horrible nightmare''... :'(

I kinda laughed out loud when Kana ''showed up'' to stop Murano. It's like she was telling her : ''Come, come join me, activate your death flag!''

Man, that new serial killer is hilarious xD
But I don't get it, is it that he can figure out if someone is a parasyte by looking at them right in the eyes? I do remember Kana seeing ''something'' into Shinichi eyes.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Feb 11, 2015 5:35 PM

Feb 2013
At least the baby survived! Very sad episode indeed, i shed som tears. Love this anime, they are doing such an amazing job with it. That cliffhanger though, well the series doesn't end here so that cliffhanger is actually just great, PUMPED!!
Feb 11, 2015 6:01 PM

Sep 2013
That Parasyte GREATNESS.
This episode is 10/10 material.

Can a manga reader tell me, the show is going to wrap up everything this season or are we going to need a season 2?

minouneetzoe said:
Shit, I almost shed a tear for a woman who killed 38 people :/
What's wrong with me?

You are not alone my friend.
Feb 11, 2015 6:25 PM

Sep 2011
Damn. What an episode. And also, that cliffhanger again!

Feb 11, 2015 6:57 PM

Aug 2013
It was necessary all commotion of Reiko to save the child and convey your feelings to Shinichi to do it show feelings before forgotten

I still do not like Murano as heroin, do not see she adding nothing to history

Well, it seems that the anime is entering the final stage, independent of whether Shinichi will be discovered, I want to see him in more battles ..
Feb 11, 2015 7:03 PM

Oct 2013
That ending got on my nerves for sure, fuck.

Next episode where you at.

Feb 11, 2015 7:35 PM

Jul 2013
Avok said:

Can a manga reader tell me, the show is going to wrap up everything this season or are we going to need a season 2?

Kiseijuu anime will end in this season, 18/24 eps were out and they covered 49/64 chapters of manga.
Feb 11, 2015 7:55 PM

Jan 2010
Kill Murano. Kill Murano. Kill Murano. Kill Murano. Kill Murano. Kill Murano. Kill Murano. Kill Murano. Kill Murano. Kill Murano. Kill Murano. Kill Murano. Kill Murano. Kill Murano. Kill Murano. Kill Murano. Kill Murano. Kill Murano. Kill Murano. Kill Murano. Kill Murano.
Feb 11, 2015 8:28 PM

Nov 2007
I thought I couldn't care less but Tamura Reiko died twice. Once at the hand of a parasyte and then at the hand of those detectives.

Fantastic episode. Still remains the best ongoing anime.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Feb 11, 2015 8:35 PM
Sep 2014
minouneetzoe said:

I kinda laughed out loud when Kana ''showed up'' to stop Murano. It's like she was telling her : ''Come, come join me, activate your death flag!''

That made me laugh, thanks.

Honestly, I wish Murano had continued running away. She (for me anyway) ruined the atmosphere when Reiko died.

jonnyhan said:
Kill Murano. Kill Murano. Kill Murano. Kill Murano. Kill Murano. Kill Murano. Kill Murano. Kill Murano. Kill Murano. Kill Murano. Kill Murano. Kill Murano. Kill Murano. Kill Murano. Kill Murano. Kill Murano. Kill Murano. Kill Murano. Kill Murano. Kill Murano. Kill Murano.

Shinichi can have her. Kana and Reiko best female characters for the show and I love them
Feb 11, 2015 8:36 PM

Aug 2010
jonnyhan said:

Yes please. I got so pissed when she showed up in this episode. She totally killed the mood. The biggest flaw of this show is Murano.
Ragna92Feb 11, 2015 8:43 PM
Feb 11, 2015 8:37 PM

Apr 2013
completesky said:

Also, did that guy have custom masturbation music? I've never heard it in the rest of the anime.

lol and that song is named Cream Soda on the OST @_@
Feb 11, 2015 8:39 PM
Feb 2015
The tearjerker in the flashbacks of everyone dying. Hopefully he doesn't get caught next episode.
Feb 11, 2015 8:48 PM

Sep 2013
Damn it. I have to wait for next week's ep again.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Feb 11, 2015 9:05 PM
Dec 2014
I dunno whether it's right for the police to shoot at Reiko when she had the baby with her. Some stray bullets are definitely reaching the baby. Overall, it is a great episode though.
Feb 11, 2015 9:07 PM

Jul 2012
KjdWizard said:
Avok said:

Kiseijuu anime will end in this season, 18/24 eps were out and they covered 49/64 chapters of manga.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Feb 11, 2015 9:10 PM

Oct 2013
exLightning said:
KjdWizard said:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

But not had reported that?
I am Hatedmainofanime. More no one.
Feb 11, 2015 9:18 PM

Jan 2011
;...; the feels
Feb 11, 2015 9:28 PM

Nov 2014
First episode to actually make me cry. What a great watch.
Feb 11, 2015 9:39 PM

Oct 2013
I teared up. n_n

I think this was perhaps the best Parasyte episode yet. It was legitimately a perfect episode in every respect. I don't even care that it ended in a cliffhanger, so much happened and everything was amazing to watch that I'm both fully satisfied and eagerly anticipating next week.

This show is gonna be 9/10 material at least, I tell ya 'hwat.
Feb 11, 2015 9:54 PM

Jan 2013
What an intriguing ending, such a cliffhanger.
Great episode as always, will Shinichi raise the baby?
I was thinking a good final scene would be a 15 year flash-forward to see what became of the baby.
Feb 11, 2015 10:01 PM

Sep 2014
RIP Tamura Reiko best girl
Feb 11, 2015 10:29 PM

Nov 2012
well this was one of the better episodes of this show i guess.
lol at that guy fapping to the woman wtffff
Feb 11, 2015 10:34 PM

Apr 2013
sees some woman lying in blood surrounded by 10 cops and shinichi holding a baby..

"yay he's back!"

what a dumb useless character she is.
Feb 11, 2015 10:41 PM

May 2014
Great episode. The scene where Tamura died and protected the child was really touching. Even Shinichi cried when he thought he couldn't do so anymore.

LOL at the man who masturbated to the hottie. 'He will lose his focus' indeed.
Feb 11, 2015 10:47 PM

Oct 2013
Interesting development for Tamura Reiko.

And... I don't think I've seen that in a while lmao...
"There's no shame in falling down... true shame is to not stand up again!"

"Aah? Of course I won't miss!"

"My blood tastes like Iron."

"Run through the tape in life! Never give up! Run through the tape!"
Feb 11, 2015 10:55 PM

Jul 2014
I'm not crying ... I'm not ... really ...

DAMN, THIS SUCKS !!

And ... WTF with that dude ?! He masturbating in front of the woman.
Feb 11, 2015 10:56 PM

Dec 2014
Nice episode. Fap guy is hilarious.

Can't wait the next episode, I believe that we'll see some Murano x Shinichi action. The manga readers will know what I mean :3
Feb 11, 2015 11:06 PM

Feb 2014
Next episode should be a bit slow but its the calm before the storm
Feb 11, 2015 11:06 PM
Nov 2014
So intersting Tamura died , while shitty Murano still alive... what else i have to watch on this anime from now on ?
Feb 11, 2015 11:18 PM

Sep 2009
Murano have seen scenes more brutal than just some bloody chick lying on the ground. Did you guys forget about the school massacre?

And imho she was prepared to see Izumi mincing people like a salade before breakfast. Murano suspected him a while, so - huh, Izumi with a child? Surrounded by cops? No reason to worry at all.

I'm not a Murano fan particularly, I just don't think she is dumb or anything.
Feb 11, 2015 11:36 PM

Nov 2013
yet a cliffhanger of this episode...
can't what's going on with shinichi next week, i hope the police will believe in migi and shinichi...
this is the most eps of parasyte I can enjoy so far, because of dat feeling to reiko likely...
“You should enjoy the little detours to the fullest. Because that's where you'll find the things more important than what you want.”
Feb 11, 2015 11:44 PM

Aug 2013
Well, I knew since last week it was going to happen, and I knew from reading the wiki page before the show aired it was going to happen. Still pretty sad.

After the emotional rollercoaster I went through with Reiko's character development over the course of the show, her death as a "human" really brought on the feels.

Shinichi got his humanity back finally. Took a pretty big shock to trigger it though.

I kind of want to see Shinichi team up with the cops to help stop them. When you look at it from a logical perspective
- The head detective knows that Shinichi was the P.I.'s partner.
- They're already enlisting the help of other weirdos to fight parasytes.
- He already suspects that Shinichi is heavily involved, not who he seems etc.

When you look at it like that, and the fact that these cops aren't all gung-ho bringing military assault rifles into the park and such, you'd think that Shinichi could sit down with the lead detective, tell him "hey, this is the situation. I have a parasite in my arm. We don't eat people, it lives off my blood so I just eat normal food. We've been going around killing Parasytes and trying to take down the current Parasyte ring that Tamura Reiko was a part of".

Rationally, the way the detective has acted so far, this would totally work. They could mutually work with the task force. But from anime logic, they'd immediately brand him a monster and try to capture him, then when he breaks free he has to kill cops and becomes an enemy of the entire government.

Is that masturbating guy the fucking rapist stabby cannibal serial killer from the very end of episode 1? I'm assuming he has the same ability as Kana.

The guy fapping reminded me of the dick hand from one of the early episodes. Just random, obscene comedy.
Jonesy974Feb 11, 2015 11:50 PM
Feb 12, 2015 12:02 AM

Feb 2015
teared up a bit cuz best mom died >_<

Well thats a bit expected considering her info in wikia. But i didnt expect shinichi's 'meeting again' with her mom to be in a situation like that lol. 2 ties end in 1 ep. daz good.

Id pick reiko as best gurl if she werent a mom and manages to survive lol.

(Last) villain is now introduced. And its a psycho. Looking forward to this show's final moments.

Overall great ep 6/5

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide big images.
HeddieFeb 12, 2015 12:48 PM
Feb 12, 2015 12:22 AM

Jul 2014
This episode was really well done. Playing the ED song during Reiko's death made the scene even more emotional.The cliffhanger though...

This part of the manga was really adapted well and definitely had more feels than the manga. 5/5
Feb 12, 2015 12:23 AM

Feb 2013
Almost cried at Tamura's death moment!

Feb 12, 2015 12:26 AM

May 2014
Even parasyte could be a good mom
HelghastKillzone said:

I love these two <3[url[/url]
Feb 12, 2015 12:39 AM

Jan 2014
Sayōnara Reiko-san. you died like a human.

Feb 12, 2015 12:45 AM

Feb 2014
the feels :(, good bye my favorite character in parasite

Feb 12, 2015 1:20 AM

Nov 2014
RIP Reiko, I would say you had a good death. I am not hating you any more.
This gives hope, maybe one day megi will have actual feelings towards Shenchi.

Also, poor Shenchi looks like his reliability won't be valid any more
Feb 12, 2015 1:21 AM
Mar 2011
I don't understand how people can like such an annoying character. During the two episodes she was the main character, I'm glad she's gone. At last the show can continue without annoying characters, so I hope the ending will be good.
Feb 12, 2015 1:55 AM

Dec 2013
>murano encounters IZUMI-KIN with a baby, in front of a dead body with 10 cops surrounding him
>are you back?

This is why we can't have nice things
Feb 12, 2015 2:27 AM

Jun 2013
Holy crap I knew that was going to happen and it still kind of got me, nice job anime. I didn't feel anything when this part came up in the manga
Feb 12, 2015 2:57 AM

Sep 2012
This was badly paced.

The first part of the episode should have been combined with the other one and it should have ended with Shinichi regaining the ability to cry for a more emotional impact, instead of being redundant about Tamura's resolve to save her kid when that already had enough screentime.

On another note, Murano is getting too annoying now. You're surrounded by a bunch of police officers, a dead woman that is in fact a parasyte and you see the man you have a crush on with a baby on his hands that is covered in blood and the first thing that comes to your mind is saying "Are you back?" like a broken disk?

It must require a big amount of effort to make your main heroine this awful, because is hard to believe you're trying to write a sympathetic or compelling character here.
Feb 12, 2015 2:58 AM

Sep 2013
all the good characters keep dying right in front of me :<
Feb 12, 2015 3:04 AM

Jul 2013
What happened to the hair test to determine if one is a parasyte? Its been a while since I watched the older eps
Feb 12, 2015 3:08 AM

Jul 2013
SH4kun said:
This was badly paced.

The first part of the episode should have been combined with the other one and it should have ended with Shinichi regaining the ability to cry for a more emotional impact, instead of being redundant about Tamura's resolve to save her kid when that already had enough screentime.

On another note, Murano is getting too annoying now. You're surrounded by a bunch of police officers, a dead woman that is in fact a parasyte and you see the man you have a crush on with a baby on his hands that is covered in blood and the first thing that comes to your mind is saying "Are you back?" like a broken disk?

It must require a big amount of effort to make your main heroine this awful, because is hard to believe you're trying to write a sympathetic or compelling character here.
I agree. Ive actually begun to dislike the series since the other love interest died and the focus shifted back to murano. I still think its a great show but I really wanna give this a 10 by the end and I dont see myself doing so if this keeps up. And yeah that pacing...
Feb 12, 2015 3:24 AM

Nov 2012
Lol at the guy wanking in front of that woman.
Feb 12, 2015 3:34 AM
Nov 2014
They killed the most badass character in the anime this episode, sucks. The ending was tense as hell and more cliffhanger xD.
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2015

278 by menacce »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 14, 2015

280 by menacce »»
Today, 6:55 AM

Poll: » Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2014

641 by menacce »»
Today, 3:45 AM

Poll: » Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 26, 2014

212 by menacce »»
Yesterday, 11:19 AM

Poll: » Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 12, 2014

337 by menacce »»
Yesterday, 8:54 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.