Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Mar 21, 2018 4:43 PM
Feb 2018
why this anime no ecchi tag?
Apr 17, 2018 9:49 AM

Jan 2013
...The way she says eating the maggot up until now for me has been craved on my mind every time I ate a delicious food and I always remember that scene and I also says the way she did. mmm delicious.
Apr 18, 2018 4:26 AM
Feb 2018
Kazuki is too interesting of a character to die.
Sep 3, 2018 9:22 AM

May 2015
That teacher had no pinus.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Sep 21, 2018 7:11 AM

Aug 2017
I liked the scene with the captain and titan sensei. The captain looked great considering their circumstances.
Sep 21, 2018 7:12 AM

Aug 2017
Raijin-sama619 said:
LOL at the xes scene! President looked hot that way.
They ate the corpse huh? Okay :I

There is a hope that Kazuki is still alive!! YaY!!

4.2/5
I agree the captain/president looked good in the woods
Dec 5, 2018 12:50 AM

Dec 2016
Yup it's confirmed, Amane definitely has one of the most fucked up backstories I've ever seen
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Dec 18, 2018 9:58 AM
Apr 2015
So it was Amane’s fault that she “supposedly” died. First if she hadnt made. a noise( but i can forgive her for that because thats not something you ever see). But wtf get up and run like that annoyed me so much. She tripped and just stopped sat right there. She wasnt listening to anything Kazuki was saying
Jan 19, 2019 5:11 AM
Jul 2018
The VN is forced and edgy at times to begin with, but the anime really drives the point home. I enjoy a good dark series, but Grisaia always felt like it was written by a self-important 13 year old boy who misunderstands Nietzsche.
Jan 31, 2019 4:59 PM

Nov 2016
They really ate the girl with the disease 🤢

What a fucked up arc, but nonetheless the best one. I was really glued to the screen for these 3 episodes.

And I liked the emotional conclusion, pretty good stuff overall.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 19, 2019 7:30 PM

Aug 2008
If she had a map I don't see why she couldn't have gotten everybody out, not just Amane. Guess needed the shock of cannibalism and the "lone survivor" thing. Still when your brain is shut off this is the best few episodes of the show though that wasn't very difficult to achieve given the low hurdle it had.
Dec 1, 2019 9:34 PM

May 2019
From the moment Kazuki suggested to eat the dog, i already knew where it was going to end.

Long before watch this anime i already had seen the 1993 movie "Alive". True history, with a hint: you don't become a "ghoul" just by eating a "peculiar" kind of protein.

The problem is that they decided to do it when they already were way too out of mind.
Jun 28, 2020 6:36 PM
Mar 2014
The trip incident really traumatized me and the sexual encounter really annoyed me. I get what explaination the teacher gave but he never gave a reason for the intercourse. Can someone that has properly played the visual novel explain to me, if the scene was elaborated on because him saying she wasn't a bad person isn't enough to make me not resent her. Also when she catches up with Kazuki she says kill her or we'll be found out, does that mean the rest of the girls had sexual contact with the teacher also? Again someone who has played the visual novel also explain to me please.
Jun 28, 2020 6:46 PM
Mar 2014
Gyarutsundere said:
While I consider this the least interesting arc, it was the best executed one.
Creepy guy at the end will be trouble ofc and makes us want to continue watching

And damn that creepy teacher.. So he did it with all his students I assume? Even the corpses o.O ? Brrr.. And ate them..

I doubt the corpses but idk about all them however I have a feeling. I would like to believe they didn't and resent the one who did have such relations.
Sep 4, 2020 4:47 AM
Jul 2019
Man, that was all kinds of fucked. Really makes you think how blessed we are that all these essentials are within arm's reach. Also a good lesson to not be a fucking dumbass and be ready for all kinds of situations, cause life is unfair and unpredictable.
ShinXShinra said:
The trip incident really traumatized me and the sexual encounter really annoyed me. I get what explaination the teacher gave but he never gave a reason for the intercourse. Can someone that has properly played the visual novel explain to me, if the scene was elaborated on because him saying she wasn't a bad person isn't enough to make me not resent her. Also when she catches up with Kazuki she says kill her or we'll be found out, does that mean the rest of the girls had sexual contact with the teacher also? Again someone who has played the visual novel also explain to me please.

It makes sense. If you remove everything from a man, all they are left with are primal instincts. So the teacher lost all sort of rationality and devolved into a primate. Since all animals have the natural instinct to find a mate, you'll get that scene. Sex is also a form of stress relief, everyone is crazy as hell so they'll do everything to rid of it. I think cannibalism is worse than intercourse. You lose all of your humanity by doing that.
Nov 14, 2020 11:37 PM
Mar 2014
SomeGuyWithHair said:
Man, that was all kinds of fucked. Really makes you think how blessed we are that all these essentials are within arm's reach. Also a good lesson to not be a fucking dumbass and be ready for all kinds of situations, cause life is unfair and unpredictable.
ShinXShinra said:

It makes sense. If you remove everything from a man, all they are left with are primal instincts. So the teacher lost all sort of rationality and devolved into a primate. Since all animals have the natural instinct to find a mate, you'll get that scene. Sex is also a form of stress relief, everyone is crazy as hell so they'll do everything to rid of it. I think cannibalism is worse than intercourse. You lose all of your humanity by doing that.
I've heard that argument but if that is all then it is not enough to convince me, some people might believe in such behaviour however unfortunately i do not. Also that is the teachers side, I'm more interested in the students side of things.
Jun 4, 2021 5:54 PM

Aug 2014
This was intense! This part really saved this anime.

That guy at the end is that teacher maybe? Who else would know Amane?

Amane past is the easiest to understand and she actually is less crazy than others...
Yuuji on the other side is still strange maybe I get to understand him better after next season.
I liked and replayed few times that cute "ajdaa" when he hit her on the head :D
Thyriad-oPPailovJun 5, 2021 6:10 AM
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Nov 5, 2021 10:29 PM
Jul 2021
You had a KNIFE and you let your friend who has done EVERYTHING for you to survive get taken down?! Are you F#$$#$ kidding me? She really irritated the shit out of me, and its YOUR fault they were chasing you because you made a damn noise AND fell when she said keep quiet. She should have known this girl was too stupid and emotionally broken to handle seeing that. She should have just told her on the way out. Also, in the age of CELLPHONES a giant bus full of students and teachers goes Missing for WEEKS and nobody calls the cops? Sends a rescue squad? Like if this was set before the 80s then MAYBE, but come on
Feb 9, 2022 4:13 AM
Mar 2021
Cannibalism is not my thing, so instant dropped.
Jul 20, 2022 10:58 AM

Nov 2010
DKDiabloLicht said:
You had a KNIFE and you let your friend who has done EVERYTHING for you to survive get taken down?! Are you F#$$#$ kidding me? She really irritated the shit out of me, and its YOUR fault they were chasing you because you made a damn noise AND fell when she said keep quiet. She should have known this girl was too stupid and emotionally broken to handle seeing that. She should have just told her on the way out. Also, in the age of CELLPHONES a giant bus full of students and teachers goes Missing for WEEKS and nobody calls the cops? Sends a rescue squad? Like if this was set before the 80s then MAYBE, but come on

Young Amane was definitely weak and annoying at that point. Well, all I can say is, all that annoying things happened for her to have a dramatic backstory. If everything happened perfectly, she wouldn't be in this story, right?

As for your cellphone argument, I guess you were sleeping. You should have more coffee next time. They didn't have reception in that area, not to mention there was some sort of magnetic interference as well. Also, the rescue team did a half ass job of searching the perimeter. All that shit happened for story purposes. The only unbelievable part is the rest going crazy after resorting to cannibalism. IMO, a better story would be for them to have attempted to get out of the forest after the last of the wounded have died, and they could've perished one by one via the elements until Amane is the sole survivor. Typical, but at least believable.

Anyway, I liked that sex scene. If I was that teacher, I probably would've had my way with them in just a few days. hehe
Sep 10, 2022 7:59 AM

Jul 2020

Yeah my thoughts exactly. They had a knife and I bet Kazuki had had some combat training seeing as she was immensely skilled in everything else. They could've easily fought off several insane classmates who could hardly walk straight
Jan 15, 2023 5:20 AM

Jul 2022
AAAAH, so maybe he's alive!
Mar 21, 2023 8:58 AM
Dec 2022
this arc is really dark lol. if only Amane just shut her mouth and run, Kazuki will not die. Amane really useless.

she have a fucking knife, why would she not tell it earlier and fight back with that
Sep 10, 2023 4:27 AM

Sep 2017
I hate Amane. She deserves to be punished by Yuuji and become his pet.

that guy creepy af

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 28, 2014

266 by HansDevX »»
May 11, 7:52 PM

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Amarrez - Oct 5, 2014

587 by iamdaking »»
Apr 12, 8:03 PM

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 12, 2014

333 by Miryy »»
Dec 10, 2023 8:48 AM

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2014

193 by extonic »»
Oct 16, 2023 3:28 PM

Poll: » Grisaia no Kajitsu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Nov 9, 2014

359 by Pik3Rob »»
Oct 11, 2023 11:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.