Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (16) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »
Dec 3, 2014 7:43 AM

Nov 2013
Shiro is such a badass in this episode(and in this anime as a whole) !!! And the animation was perfect as always! >w<

I want to know Caster plan though..it seems like it`s something evil hehe~ >o</
This is where I`d put my signature...If i had one.
Dec 3, 2014 10:08 AM

Nov 2011
5/5

I'm very sorry for Rider, but he will also in the future, his moment of revenge, what a relief!
Episode that if you want to be picky, has only one fault the fact of not having shown the clash between Raider and Caster.
The rest is "almost" great, since we will have the maximum BD in terms of colors and designs; I can not wait!
Dec 3, 2014 10:10 AM

May 2012
terrablu2003 said:
5/5

I'm very sorry for Rider, but he will also in the future, his moment of revenge, what a relief!
Episode that if you want to be picky, has only one fault the fact of not having shown the clash between Raider and Caster.
The rest is "almost" great, since we will have the maximum BD in terms of colors and designs; I can not wait!

Are you sure it was caster lol?
Dec 3, 2014 10:56 AM

Oct 2014
Meanwhile in a parallel universe:

Shirou: "You... Caster!"
Caster: "Hello, boy(a), or should I say 'the weakest Master'?"
Shinji: "You hear that, Emiya? Even Caster acknowledges that I am a better Master than you! Hahahahaha!"
Rin: "No, rather you are so weak, weak-willed and useless that she does not even acknowledge your existence..."
Shinji: "Wha-... what? HOW DARE YOU?! TOH-SA-KAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!"
Grey-ZoneDec 3, 2014 12:41 PM
Dec 3, 2014 12:15 PM

Jul 2011
Grey-Zone said:
Meanwhile in a parallel universe:

Shirou: "You... Caster!"
Caster: "Hello, boy(a), or should I say 'the weakest Master'?"
Shinji: "You hear that, Emiya? Even Caster acknowledges that I am a better Master than you! Hahahahaha!"
Rin: "No, rather you are so weak, weak-willed and useless that she does not even acknowledges your existence..."
Shinji: "Wha-... what? HOW DARE YOU?! TOH-SA-KAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!"

Sounds legit
Dec 3, 2014 12:42 PM

Sep 2014
FakePriest said:
That's called sulking,not tsundere.

TAMinator said:
I dont think you understand what Tsundere means

Guys that was very tsundere, don't deny it
Dec 3, 2014 12:43 PM

Aug 2009
Either the meaning of the term changed again or thats sarcasm.
Dec 3, 2014 12:48 PM

Nov 2013
FakePriest said:
Definitely changed again.

A lot of words get new meanings everyday on MAL.
Dec 3, 2014 12:58 PM

Sep 2014
Sarcasm. I still think it was a close to be a tsundere moment but it is just Saber going out with dignity, even if I shaked a little when she looks away. All this SaberXShirou teasing is killing me and not in the good way.
Dec 3, 2014 1:00 PM

Aug 2009
KeyToCourage said:
Sarcasm. I still think it was a close to be a tsundere moment but it is just Saber going out with dignity, even if I shaked a little when she looks away. All this SaberXShirou teasing is killing me and not in the good way.
I dont remember is she looked away but she reacted the same way in the VN as well so...
Dec 3, 2014 1:15 PM

Sep 2014
The look away is what she does in the gifs above. In the VN she has that face that I love to call "bitch please" expression

Dec 3, 2014 1:18 PM

Nov 2013
KeyToCourage said:
The look away is what she does in the gifs above. In the VN she has that face that I love to call "bitch please" expression

I've been trying to come up with a way to describe this kind of face (Rin has one too). Thank you, I think you perfectly described it xD
Dec 3, 2014 1:22 PM

Jun 2009
I refer to it as Saber's "not impressed" face.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Dec 3, 2014 1:24 PM

Sep 2013
KeyToCourage said:

That could also describe her reaction in the episode when you think about it.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 3, 2014 1:37 PM

Sep 2014
BotatoPriest said:
I've been trying to come up with a way to describe this kind of face (Rin has one too). Thank you, I think you perfectly described it xD

I feel like Rin's expression has something of "I'm boss" when she is smiling

insan3priest said:
I refer to it as Saber's "not impressed" face.

Accepted, both meanings fit it.
Dec 3, 2014 2:41 PM

Mar 2009
Seemed slightly tsun tsun to me. *shrugs*
Dec 3, 2014 3:51 PM

Sep 2014
Mormegil said:

I wouldn't call it tsundere, insulted is probably too strong of a word. It's really the relationship between student and instructor. Imagine investing yourself into someone teaching them all you know and spend your time looking out for that person only for them to say that they feel better taking after another person(especially one who tried to kill him just like 2 days ago) You want the best for your student so you want your student to get better and even someday surpass you. so you don't stand in the way of that. on some level inside it's just a little disheartening because it's almost as if this time you spent on this person just to hear "your not good enough for me". i exaggerated but that should be the gist of it
Dec 3, 2014 3:52 PM

Sep 2013
Mormegil said:
Even if it's tsuntsun, where is the deredere part? People nowadays seem to get the wrong idea and call so many characters tsunderes.
Dec 3, 2014 7:48 PM

Feb 2014
Just watched this episode. Tsundere Rin being Tsundere as usual :)
Emiya was BA this episode. *Dat saber summon*
GARcher wasn't even in this episode. Rider was killed though..... that neck twist *sad*
"Just because I’ve gotten weaker, it doesn’t mean that you got stronger, right?" - Accelerator
Dec 3, 2014 9:40 PM

Oct 2012
KeyToCourage said:

I wonder if I gave that face a name in my blog.
Dec 4, 2014 8:37 AM

Jun 2008
Wait? That's it for Rider? We didn't even get to see who she was. What a disappointment we won't see any more of that sexy thing.
It seems she got the idiot of the year for a master.
MonadDec 4, 2014 4:11 PM
Dec 4, 2014 8:39 AM

Aug 2009
Monad said:
What a disappointment we want see any more of that sexy thing.

Wait for two years.
Dec 4, 2014 12:58 PM

Oct 2014
FakePriest said:
Monad said:
What a disappointment we want see any more of that sexy thing.

Wait for two years.

Wait, what?
2 years for the HF movie?
Dec 4, 2014 12:59 PM

Aug 2014
Shrimperor said:
FakePriest said:

Wait for two years.

Wait, what?

Well it's not coming before 2016 at least.
I mean, UBW second cour and BD only finish in 2015.
Dec 4, 2014 1:05 PM

Oct 2014
InsertPriestHere said:
Shrimperor said:

Wait, what?

Welp,
i won't be able to wait that long,
espicially since i want to watch Fate/Zero too.

Time to read through the VN.(When i have free time, that is)
Dec 4, 2014 1:07 PM

Aug 2014
Shrimperor said:
InsertPriestHere said:

Welp,

It's long, but not a massive read that takes ages, it took me about a little under week a route.
I'd recommend the 2012 version, by the way.
Dec 4, 2014 1:07 PM
Aug 2012
Shrimperor said:
InsertPriestHere said:

Welp,

50-60 Hours is a short time compared to 2 years anyway. I say start the VN.

Dec 4, 2014 1:11 PM

Oct 2014
InsertPriestHere said:

It's long, but not a massive read that takes ages, it took me about a little under week a route.

Realta Nua you mean?
I think i will leave it until UBW Anime is finshed, then ''find it somewhere'' and Dl a save file beause i would want to play/read HF only.

The thing is, i am not really the type that likes VNs...
Dec 4, 2014 1:23 PM

Oct 2014
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

50-60 Hours is a short time compared to 2 years anyway. I say start the VN.

50-60 Hours equal about 120-150 anime episodes (atleast for me),
i can't imagine going through something like that fast.
How long is HF only?
Dec 4, 2014 1:42 PM

Mar 2013
Well that the end of Rider (that was fast) and Shinji for now,
I actully like the beginning of this episode with Shirou and the sword training
after with saber more than the whole episode.
Tsundere Rin is Awesome as always and some Shirou badass moments this time,
Damn! Shinji is such a loser.....
look like Shirou spend a Command Spell for nothing,
at least we got more of Saber so not for nothing.

even though i know exectly what going to happend i still find the anime
really enjoyable (so far).
Dec 4, 2014 1:43 PM

Nov 2010
Shrimperor said:
InsertPriestHere said:

Realta Nua you mean?
I think i will leave it until UBW Anime is finshed, then ''find it somewhere'' and Dl a save file beause i would want to play/read HF only.

With Realta Nua PC version (I can PM you where to find it), routes are physically separated so you can start HF without requiring to read other two routes.

Btw, it took me at average 12 hours per route on autoread and with very little bad ends.
astroprogs said:
If HF ended up being a single movie, what would it need to do so it can get a high score from all of you?

Not air.
Dec 4, 2014 1:44 PM

Sep 2014
FakePriest said:

Well, now Tsundere is used in the way 'I-it's not I like you or anything'. I would explain- wait, too hard, drop that. Any way it's more of a 'I see how it is' reaction. It was cute how her voice changed tho *u*

The meaning for a traditional Tsundere hasn't changed, *Cold on the outside, warm on the inside*.
The sun is a deadly laser
Dec 4, 2014 1:51 PM

Oct 2014
Aurioch said:

With Realta Nua PC version (I can PM you where to find it), routes are physically separated so you can start HF without requiring to read other two routes.

Btw, it took me at average 12 hours per route on autoread and with very little bad ends.

i would be thankfull :)
Dec 4, 2014 1:52 PM

Mar 2013
couldnt hold myself from laughing of this 3D eyeball,
mostly from 11:30 to 11:35 on this episode.
Dec 4, 2014 1:56 PM

Jul 2007
Aurioch said:
Shrimperor said:

Realta Nua you mean?

Fate should still be read though .
Dec 4, 2014 2:09 PM

Sep 2013
Considering how much stuff is left out, it's worth reading the other two routes too and not just Heaven's Feel. Do you know how many seem to think Shirou is an idiot for not understanding that Rin wants to talk with him in this episode? Tell you what, he knew. Several other scenes are given far more details, too.

An adaptation is an adaptation. There will always be stuff that was cut. I watched The Lord of the Rings or Game of Thrones (and many other series/movies) and I saw how much was left out after reading the source material. It's the same with FSN. You will miss a lot of details by jumping directly to HF.
Dec 4, 2014 2:15 PM

Jul 2013
I liked the Lord of the Rings movies more than the books.
And I mean that in the most sexually painful way possible.
Dec 4, 2014 2:20 PM

Oct 2014
It's ridiculous how much stuff is missed in the GoT series vs the books, same with FSN.
Dec 4, 2014 2:21 PM

Oct 2014
I will take into consideration guys^^
But after i finish this Anime HF will be Priorty since by then i will atleast know (of) the other 2 Routes.

I really hope the HF movie will come before 2016....
Dec 4, 2014 2:21 PM

Nov 2014
I would have loved it if the anime had shown that shirou had been trolling rin. Would have made that cringeworthy scene downright laughable.

Dec 4, 2014 2:22 PM

Oct 2014
SwordHand said:
I would have loved it if the anime had shown that shirou had been trolling rin. Would have made that cringeworthy scene downright laughable.

now i really wanna read/see that xD
Dec 4, 2014 2:24 PM

Oct 2014
Shrimperor said:
SwordHand said:

now i really wanna read/see that xD

There is one option where if you sit in the class (i think) where she chucks an eraser at Shirou's head and flips him out of his seat.
Dec 4, 2014 2:26 PM

Jan 2013
Solid episode. Shirou isn't annoying at all this episode.
Very mysterious death
Dec 4, 2014 3:18 PM

Sep 2014
CorePriest said:
Considering how much stuff is left out, it's worth reading the other two routes too and not just Heaven's Feel. Do you know how many seem to think Shirou is an idiot for not understanding that Rin wants to talk with him in this episode? Tell you what, he knew.

Still he looked very stupid there but it's the studio's fault not the character, if Shirou was staying in the classroom Ufotable could just make the other choice

CookingPriest said:

better stay away from it ;)
Dec 4, 2014 3:21 PM

Sep 2013
KeyToCourage said:
CorePriest said:
Considering how much stuff is left out, it's worth reading the other two routes too and not just Heaven's Feel. Do you know how many seem to think Shirou is an idiot for not understanding that Rin wants to talk with him in this episode? Tell you what, he knew.

Still he looked very stupid there but it's the studio's fault not the character, if Shirou was staying in the classroom Ufotable could just make the other choice

Ignoring Rin to get shot by the eraser would have made him look even stupider in my opinion. The scene they picked was the correct one. How it was executed was not.

KeyToCourage said:
CookingPriest said:
better stay away from it ;)
Dat bait. As if I didn't see that. ;)
Dec 4, 2014 4:09 PM

Sep 2014
It was almost the same as the shoot-the-browser scene except there wasn't any shooting, how bad. Shirou was just there until she pointed at him making clear her intentions, and his reaction seems like he did not know what Rin wants.
Dec 4, 2014 4:14 PM

Sep 2013
KeyToCourage said:
It was almost the same as the shoot-the-browser scene except there wasn't any shooting, how bad. Shirou was just there until she pointed at him making clear her intentions, and his reaction seems like he did not know what Rin wants.
In the novel? He knew Rin wanted to talk, if you decide to go out of the classroom, which is the far smarter choice to make Shirou look less like a slowpoke. Only ufotable made it look like he genuinely doesn't know, when it's clear in the novel that he is teasing her.
CapsuleCoreDec 4, 2014 4:20 PM
Dec 4, 2014 4:22 PM

Jul 2007
CorePriest said:
KeyToCourage said:
In the novel? He knew Rin wanted to talk, if you decide to go out of the classroom, which is the far smarter choice to make Shirou look less like a slowpoke. Only ufotable made it look like he genuinely doesn't know, when it's clear in the novel that he is teasing her.

I think the anime is playing that he realizes it when she points at him. THe problem is execution- they could have focused on his face to show he is trolling her, but alas - maybe its one of scenes that were cut?
Dec 4, 2014 4:26 PM

Sep 2013
CookingPriest said:
CorePriest said:

I think the anime is playing that he realizes it when she points at him. THe problem is execution- they could have focused on his face to show he is trolling her, but alas - maybe its one of scenes that were cut?

Exactly. I agree that the execution could be better, because there are too many people who didn't see Shirou was trolling, but I honestly doubt it's a scene that was cut.

Btw, nice new signature.
Dec 4, 2014 4:33 PM

Sep 2014
CorePriest said:
In the novel?

No, in the anime.
Pages (16) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2014

1045 by DGottem »»
Sep 9, 2:34 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 11, 2014

1266 by bananachips »»
Sep 3, 8:30 PM

» Fate Watch Guide I Made For My Website

KaptainKoolaid - Aug 22

4 by AustinJamB »»
Aug 23, 11:58 AM

» Finding ost ep9

O_OSeeKing - Aug 9

1 by TrueLataDeAtun »»
Aug 9, 7:55 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2014

708 by O_OSeeKing »»
Aug 9, 6:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.