Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Sep 13, 2014 8:57 AM
Jul 2018
Wait... it's a movie and it's not even 1 hour long? How is that a proper movie?
Sep 13, 2014 8:59 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Fadedspark28 said:
Wait... it's a movie and it's not even 1 hour long? How is that a proper movie?
it isn't a proper movie :3
Sep 13, 2014 11:07 AM

Jul 2010
Ok, I literally didn't understand what happened. I got it, Ikarus forced Tomoki to be her Master because she wanted to. She was finally able to tell him she loved him. However, what does this finale mean? I didn't get the connection between the first and the last scenes with the rest of the movie. Why was Ikarus destroying the whole world? Can someone please explain to me what the hell I watched? O.o
Sep 13, 2014 11:18 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Wildcat17 said:
Ok, I literally didn't understand what happened. I got it, Ikarus forced Tomoki to be her Master because she wanted to. She was finally able to tell him she loved him. However, what does this finale mean? I didn't get the connection between the first and the last scenes with the rest of the movie. Why was Ikarus destroying the whole world? Can someone please explain to me what the hell I watched? O.o
Read the manga from the point the first movie left off. That's the only way you'll feel satisfied, almost half the story is left out -.-
Sep 13, 2014 1:13 PM

Jul 2010
HaXXspetten said:
Wildcat17 said:
Read the manga from the point the first movie left off. That's the only way you'll feel satisfied, almost half the story is left out -.-

That's what I'm going to do, but it will have to wait... :(
Sep 13, 2014 1:15 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Wildcat17 said:
HaXXspetten said:

That's what I'm going to do, but it will have to wait... :(
they covered 40 chapters in 2 seasons, some ovas and a movie

here they tried to cover the remaining 37 chapters in 50 minutes
:>
Sep 13, 2014 6:34 PM

Sep 2013
RafaelDeJongh said:
Damn that ending, that was just too damn epic! Really loved to see all the characters again, doing their usual business and the humor of this show sure made it as awesome as the prequels, I really wished it was a bit longer but in general I quite liked it and while it was a bit of a sad ending I still loved it!

Read the manga dude...
It's Hundred Times better
Shirobako is AOTY 2015. Deal with it.
Sep 14, 2014 4:39 AM
Apr 2011
Wildcat17 said:

Basically all of the movie is just about Ikaros's confession to Tomoki which happens during the final bossfight, Read the manga for the rest of it all.
Sep 14, 2014 7:17 AM

Mar 2012
Disappointed :(
Do you play Azure Lane?
Then please join my fanclub
https://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=74907
Sep 14, 2014 9:59 PM
Aug 2013
After waiting about half a year all I say to myself is "Is that it?"
I will admit however, that I was expecting a little bit much out of this movie.
What I was really looking forward to was

Gah just so much epicness was left out and I for one am upset about it.
4/10 ;-;
Sep 17, 2014 8:44 AM

Jul 2009
I love this series and have waited forever for this movie ever since the third season were announced. All that hope and longing for nothing. It cut away everything that was great from the manga, and made it awfully confusing for those who did not read the manga. And to top it all, it was only 50 minutes long. I expected it to reach 3 hours, like the Haruhi movie, but... 50 minutes are like two episodes. And they even killed of Ikaros!? What the heck...

It would've been better if they had just cut the start and end, and only focused on the "master" story arc. I am forced to give this a bad grade.
Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle!
Sep 18, 2014 5:30 PM

Nov 2012
Does anyone know what's this?
[url]http://www.mp4upload.com/v0xfaxcfo3nx[/url]

Is it fan-made or official DVD special? If the latter its not on MAL.
"Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty" F.Herbert
Sep 19, 2014 6:03 PM
Sep 2014
There HAS to be a part 2. I was so confused about the ending so I read the rest of the manga because yolo and there definitely has to be a part 2.
Sep 20, 2014 3:24 PM
Aug 2014
Wildcat17 said:

Ikaros wasn't destroying the world... wtf man?
I honestly was very confused though, I thought they were starting in the action, then recapping on what happened up until the world is getting destroyed and then keep going from there. But they didn't.

So right now after watching it, I'm sitting here extremele unsatisfied and sad. WHY DID SHE HAVE TO DIE
FUCK THIS

I'm so sad right now. I wanna punch a chibi fluffy.
Ugh.
Fuck.

I guess I'm reading the manga eventually to get some closure on everything, this was terrible. I hope they end up remaking it or something, to an actual movie instead of a 50 minute one, or a season for that matter.

=
You know what? On second thought, this movie didn't bring any closure at all. It just made it worse. They actually end it in a cliffhanger. Before watching the movie I was hoping that MC and Ikaros could get together and all of that stuff, but what do they do? They kiss and THEN SHE DIES? I DIED INSIDE. AND THEN ON TOP OF THAT IT JUST ENDS LIKE THAT?
What about the world that was getting destroyed?
What about Tomoki who actually just got dropped off into the Synapse?
What about Sugata, why was he in the synapse?
Why was the world being destroyed in the first place? What triggered it?
What's the deal with the blue-haired chick?
How does the story actually end at all, cause I take it that the master of the angels or whatever he is, is up to some shit?
Do they save the world?
What about Nymph, Astraea and the other angeloids?
Did Ikaros really, really die? Because i cri
I have a feeling I'm missing out on some very huge fight scenes right here.

I was hoping I would get some answers to my questions above by watching this movie, but the list just grew as I watched it.

So, on second though, this can't be it, right? They can't end it like this... On a major cliffhanger without letting us know what is happening at all.

The movie was released around half a year ago, I'm honestly having my fingers crossed for an announcement of something like a remake or another movie even though this said final. Come on. Please.
zyvoxSep 20, 2014 3:50 PM
Sep 22, 2014 8:16 PM

Sep 2014
I don't know what happened, why it happened and what will happen.
Sep 28, 2014 3:41 PM

Jun 2014
StudentMAGe said:
Does anyone know what's this?
[url]http://www.mp4upload.com/v0xfaxcfo3nx[/url]

Is it fan-made or official DVD special? If the latter its not on MAL.

FWIW, this is a special feature included on the limited edition BluRay. It's just a dramatic reading by the original voice actors.
Sep 28, 2014 9:38 PM

Jan 2011
Wow. If I was a manga follower, I'm sure I would be more pissed. I actually only connected with the final few minutes of the show since I have material to work off of to support their love. Aside from that (and a ton from the last movie), this animated series was killed off after it's tv adaptations.
Sep 29, 2014 2:08 AM
Aug 2014
IZEROII said:
Wow. If I was a manga follower, I'm sure I would be more pissed. I actually only connected with the final few minutes of the show since I have material to work off of to support their love. Aside from that (and a ton from the last movie), this animated series was killed off after it's tv adaptations.

If you're talking about this movie I'd rather unwatch the last 10 minutes, it was absolute utter shit. This show is one of my 10/10s (the 2 first seasons, that is), but this last movie just fucked up. I have it highly rated because it is a good show, I think I put it at a 7? But the ending was just terrible.

I'm happy after reading the manga ending tho
Oct 6, 2014 7:18 PM
Sep 2014
So what do you guys think he mouthed to Ikaros before she disappeared? Near the end.
Oct 10, 2014 2:13 PM

Jul 2013
I am sure most viewers enjoyed the flash back but I can understand why viewers have rated this series low because of the ending. All you need to think is the flash back and forget the ending.

I have a feeling if the sales go well on then there could be a Season or an Ova.

8/10
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 12, 2014 2:09 PM
Jul 2013
This series don't deserve this movie as it's ending. I'm really happy that I got to read the entire manga. I got chills, it was worth the read for sure!!!

Too much feels Q_Q

I'm really happy with the manga ending.
Oct 24, 2014 8:47 AM

Apr 2009
the ending of this movie/ episode wasn't unsatisfying,
it was downright cruel.
to the viewers and those not reading the manga who wanted to know how things ended...

so many questions left unanswered!!
I like to comment Episodes as i Watch them.
Oct 26, 2014 4:36 AM

Apr 2009
I am glad the manga is already translated. I will reading that before watching the movies.
Oct 29, 2014 1:19 PM

Oct 2013
This isnt the end,like,they left out entire arcs,not only that,its like they removed half the manga.
How do you just remove the most important arc,Synapse invasion arc like that.
I bet its one of those "go read the manga now cause we wont bother finishing it" moments.

Come on guys,you can do better than that,there will be a sequel someday.
(if my former statement proves incorrect.)
Oct 31, 2014 3:09 PM

Apr 2013
Artego32rus said:
DAFUQ I JUST WATCHED

Funny, that's exactly what I thought after finishing the movie. I didn't get the beginning, between it was just some random stuff which had no impact at all, and then I didn't get the ending. If there was a plot I did not see it. That might be the worst "final" of an anime series I've ever seen O_O
Nov 14, 2014 6:39 PM

Feb 2011
They replaced the third season with this trash ? I am so disappointed.
6/10 just because I like the franchise.
Dec 2, 2014 4:19 AM

Mar 2011
What did I just watch...I am so disappointed.
I'll follow everyone's advice and read the manga as well.
Dec 10, 2014 10:03 AM

Dec 2013
Ughh... I read some spoilers and read the last manga chapter and found out how shitty this movie was. Seriously..was the studio did is a joke. They skipped the most important things and put some random shit LMFAO.
After reading just ONE chapter I can tell the manga is much deeper and intelligent than the whole anime series, no wonder it's ranked so high. Well the manga ending is pretty good but this.. way to fuck up a series but I'm glad I know the real ending.
Jan 4, 2015 11:42 AM

Oct 2008
Personally, I enjoy the medium of anime more. So, I usually don't read the original manga/LN/VN before the anime adaptation because I don't want to spoil myself for the anime.

This "adaptation" has singlehandedly shaken the very foundation of my beliefs and I feel ashamed for having the audacity to ignore the original. Like many of you, I felt violated after watching this movie and got off my ass to read the original manga since this was the "final" anime adaptation. What followed was a feeling of joy at having experienced one of the best stories that I have read in awhile and a feeling of abject indignation. Not only was this movie a travesty, I have been cheated all the way back from Season 2...

Just like with the Negima! Final movie, the Final in this movie's title surely means "final insult".
Jan 5, 2015 9:06 PM

Jun 2008
Disappointing to say the least.

I really hoped they would do a full third season and end things the way the manga did...

This was just too random and didn't make much sense...whether or not you read the damn manga.

It's a shame we'll never see the ending animated.

Oh well, at least we still have the first two seasons which were pretty great.
Jan 14, 2015 3:04 PM

Jun 2014
last year i stumbled across a pic of Tomoki, Ikaros, and Nymph sitting in their classroom on 9gag. I got interested, since i haven't watch any anime since 2012. I fell in love again with this art form, and since 2014 summer finished over 50 titles. So i kinda had a good faith in this series. I liked the first season, Forte was even better, then Tokeijikake no Angeloid came out, and it was like "WTF is this?"! Half of the movie was recap, the second was head scratching, but ok.. stll was curios about what will happen, and was waiting for the final movie that would properly close all the loose ends, and explains dafaq is actually happening. Instead all of that, we got a sorry ass excuse as an ending, with a whole tangle of loose ends and plot holes. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Jan 24, 2015 2:38 PM
May 2010
That's bullshit! 4/10, cause it's really bad.
I suggest everyone who loved first two seasons reading manga, it's totally worth it.
Feb 12, 2015 12:04 AM

Feb 2015
They can't possibly end it like that...
There's so much that's been missed out. I haven't read the manga, but I'm going to read this one definitely. I was so confused with the first and last part, even cried a bit at 2 parts.

I have loved Heavens Lost Property, and I seriously don't want to end it like that.
The whole series will go on my re-watch list...I loved it that much :)

2 things I need to question (apart from start and end parts).
1) How on Earth did Hiyori survive? She blew up!
2) Who is Tomoki? They had that big plot revealed, but didn't do anything with it. If he only exists in 1 dimension, does that make him God or something?

9/10 (would be 10 apart from the jump)
Feb 16, 2015 7:00 AM

May 2009
Completely butchered ending, FFS they didn't even animate the ACTUAL ending, only up to the first 10 or so pages of the last chapter (which was over 100 pages at that). Frustration is all I can feel from this, since, as flawed as it was, the SnO manga ending was beautiful. A complete insult, I know that Minazuki-sensei probably wanted a tragic ending instead of the one the wrote in the end, and they might have wanted to go with that with this movie... but you can't simple leave a loose ending like that, it barely explains the situation they are in and then finishes it off before it even gets to the climax (Tomoki vs. Synapse Guy)... damn, they seriously fucked this up.
Feb 16, 2015 10:29 AM

Feb 2015
Just thinking, the movie is fine with me, good flashback but i think it isn't fair with Suu sama manga and the Light Novel. Little Sad. After Saw all movie, i think the movie is being low on budget because there is only 50 minutes anime and 20 minutes RAW slide image so if we rated it high, i think they will have enough money to made ss4 in the future. There isn't any author want their product to be bad so think for the anime group. They must be sad more than any of us. That is just my theory, btw i read all of manga, so maybe mine thinking will easier than you. The manga has ending very good, good explain, sad and fun mixed, Suu-sama left in me complicate emotion like sunshine after the darkness. Very happy to be one of you. We are fan of SnO. remember that
I just thought :) can you see 2019 on Tomoki TShirt, I think it's a sign of the anime maker group because the movie has so much thing not to solve. Can it be :) leave your cmt with me, rate this movie :) maybe somehow we will have another awesome season TV movie:)
Naruto, SAO, SnO, Golden Time brings me to anime and manga
Feb 16, 2015 10:33 AM

Feb 2015
This is 25 mins slide image go with movie DVD
See it and tell me if you don't have anything, any suspect
http://www.anime4you.net/watch/sora-no-otoshimono-final-eternal-my-master-special-episode-1.html
Feb 16, 2015 10:42 AM

Feb 2015
UpBoat said:
They can't possibly end it like that...
There's so much that's been missed out. I haven't read the manga, but I'm going to read this one definitely. I was so confused with the first and last part, even cried a bit at 2 parts.

I have loved Heavens Lost Property, and I seriously don't want to end it like that.
The whole series will go on my re-watch list...I loved it that much :)

2 things I need to question (apart from start and end parts).
1) How on Earth did Hiyori survive? She blew up!
2) Who is Tomoki? They had that big plot revealed, but didn't do anything with it. If he only exists in 1 dimension, does that make him God or something?

9/10 (would be 10 apart from the jump)

Seen your comment and i suggested you to watch movie once again

In the begin flashback scene, Hiyori explained that she transport to the space between parallel worlds and there is only 1 world that have our :v TOMOKI
And the reason is spoiler, becauze if you read manga you will understand.

Agree with you that we have so much thing uncompleted, have to have 1 more movie, of course, new season will be even more ... AWESOME :v kimochi
Feb 17, 2015 12:31 AM

Feb 2015
Update news from
http://soranootoshimono.wikia.com/wiki/Heaven%27s_Lost_Property_Final:_Eternal_My_Master
:) i google and this wiki has the most useful news about our Tomoki
You bored and want to hear rumors, news, comment, trust me :) take that
Mar 6, 2015 3:52 PM

Feb 2014
Artego32rus said:
DAFUQ I JUST WATCHED. They ruined the megaepic final arc from manga into god knows what. In the end we got only 5 minutes from it. The rest 45 is kinda not related stuff.

Well, in spite of that the movie is pretty decent, i'd give it 10/10

"It was shit oh well 10/10 LOL"
Mar 22, 2015 8:32 AM
Mar 2015
Ok, its true that skipped alot of parts in the movie, but the ending is not the real end. There is one final chapter that shows the true ending in the manga which is (THE ONE I AM VERY HAPPY WITH =D ) so I really recommend that they make a final season 3 or at least another movie finishing the proper story!
Apr 11, 2015 6:16 PM

Jan 2012
whats wrong with animation.Its strange
AND WHAT KIND OF BULLSHIT END IS THAT.I was disappointed by this movie

Apr 14, 2015 7:19 PM

Oct 2014
-Well, that was an intense opening, jeez
-Back to comedy, Chaos is kinda cute now
-HIYORI IS ALIVE?!? SO I WAS RIGHT?

What the hell was that?

Season 1 was solid. Not great, but good. Season 2 improved on it in every way, it was great for sure. The first movie was a great addition to the story. And then this? There was some good stuff, sure, like Ikaros smiling for the first time, Tomoki becoming her master again, Chaos being cute, Hiyori still being alive, and the dates were funny. But this felt like the cheapest, most underwhelming, unsatisfying ending ever.

What the hell was going on at the beginning? Why was the Earth disappearing? What happened to Sohara? How did Nymph die? How did Sugata get shot/stabbed? Where is Astraea? Why is it significant that Tomoki only existed in one world? What was the conflict in the first place?!? The beginning and ending were intense for sure, but made no sense and left me with so many questions. I can guarantee that if this were another 12-13 episode season, or even a 1.5-2 hour movie, I would have cried my eyes out at the end, but this felt so rushed that I barely felt any emotions at all aside from smiling when Ikaros did for the first time and said "I love you" to Tomoki. Pretty disappointed in this ending.

I hope there's another OVA or third movie or something that wraps everything up and answers those questions, because from what I can see online, there is much more to the story including a better, more complete ending and answers to just about all of my questions above.

EDIT: So I've done some more thinking. On it's own, this would be an unsatisfying end for sure. However, after reading the final chapter of the manga, I think that if this was part 1 of a 2 part concluding event, with another movie following it, it could work pretty well. For that reason, I'm going to hope that sometime soon, we get a final concluding movie that wraps everything else up, and give this a 7/10. Though I do like that they did at least do a reading of the final manga chapter with all the VA's (I thought it was well done), that at least somewhat helps because it gives us the emotion in the words, despite not having it animated.
jdimaria3Apr 14, 2015 7:47 PM
Apr 15, 2015 5:10 PM
Apr 2009
i originally skipped the second movie and watched this one . went back and watch the clockwork one, and I was like oooooooooo I kind of see what the plot twist and where the story is heading, although i can't answer all the questions it seems like stuff in this movie was just deliberately cut out? Can someone tell me where i can find the manga and where to begin reading to pick up after this movie ends. thanks!
Apr 15, 2015 5:17 PM
Apr 2009
Zero_r2 said:
if you arent a manga reader....here, a gift =D

if you really wanna know....
here is the full story of the SnO after the movie of hiyori, read this if you dont want to bother reeading the manga, but i still recomend you do

you could still read the final chapters if you wish, just an advise

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lol i see. man that would be a dope movie, i need to read the chapters
May 8, 2015 2:37 PM

Feb 2015
This was bad. Wasn't as funny as the TV series and the sad parts were too rushed. Sucks even more because it's tied to an anime I like.
devinderMay 8, 2015 2:48 PM
Jun 1, 2015 11:45 AM

Sep 2012
Da fuck is this, da fuck was that. It was more retarded than NGE's ending.
Sad to see one of the decent ecchi shows getting this level of bad treatment.
Jun 14, 2015 3:25 AM

Jul 2008
That was so awful.
Jul 5, 2015 3:46 AM
Mar 2012
Oh wow, i read the manga before, so i can only give 2/10 for this, they literally cut 90% of the ending off.
Jul 12, 2015 12:45 PM

Feb 2013
Well.....guess I'll have to read the manga.....I have no fucking idea what just happened.....

That was disappointing....considering I gave every previous part of this story an 8/10 I was expecting something at least coherent.

4/10
Aug 9, 2015 8:21 PM

Mar 2015
Guess i'll read the manga just because the rest of the series was good but this movie was the worst thing they could have done, i would have been okay with the anime ending with the last movie, at least that way i wouldn't have a ton of stuff that makes no sense thrown at my face...

The world is ending. Ok, why?
Nymph killed Zeus and died (?). Ok, who is Zeus? why was Nymph fighting Zeus?
Sugata is probably dead. Ok, who killed him/hurt him?
Hiyori is back. Why?????
Mikako, Astrea and Sohara are not there. Are they already dead? where are they???
Mikako reprograms Ikaros. why/how can she do that????
Parallel universes/timelines mentioned by Hiyori. where is that place she was at? Why is Tomoki only in this timeline/universe?

Im sure i can get a lot more questions they never answered, this movie was just disappointing and confusing as fuck.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » The most annoying character in Sora no Otoshimono is..?

Asteris - Jun 22, 2013

44 by Gutzdeep42 »»
Aug 19, 2023 2:05 PM

» Explanation

tirafesi - Sep 3, 2014

23 by falko92 »»
Dec 18, 2022 3:12 PM

Poll: » The movie should have higher ratings...

Renaultclio101 - Oct 10, 2014

7 by KungYii1994 »»
Jan 27, 2018 4:51 PM

» What was the true ending of Sora No Otoshimono?

Wincest77 - Sep 9, 2017

6 by Wincest77 »»
Sep 10, 2017 12:02 AM

» Manga happy ending

Kainemvhzc - Jan 25, 2017

1 by Yudistira »»
Feb 17, 2017 12:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.